PDA

View Full Version : Whistleblower #2 Steps up to the Plate- Seeks Special Counsel

Spurs Homer
05-05-2020, 03:23 PM
Dr. Bright says he was fired for not playing along when Trump wanted his Hydroxychloroquine peddled and was fired for not putting politics and profits for Trump donors $$

over Science and the safety of the American public.

The criminal defense semen- shielders are sure to protect their criminal...even after witnessing 70000 plus american deaths due to their cult leaders criminal negligence.

Spurs Homer
05-05-2020, 03:33 PM
“Time after time I was pressured to ignore or dismiss expert and scientific recommendations...

and instead to award lucrative contracts based on political connections”

throwing AZAR under the bus....

Spurs Homer
05-05-2020, 03:42 PM
Sorry trump-fellators

no need OUTING this WB - he is already out and fighting for justice in the open...

Spurs Homer
05-05-2020, 08:33 PM
Congressional hearing set for next thursday may 14th

nothing trump can do to stop this hearing -

cannot stop Dr. Bright from testifying -in PUBLIC!

ducks
05-05-2020, 08:40 PM
Yes dr bright knows everything just like who huh

boutons_deux
05-05-2020, 08:46 PM
with Trash/Kushner killing the task force, Birx and Fauci should blow whistles at Congress

DMC
05-05-2020, 08:48 PM
So Bright didn't quit because of all that, and didn't blow a whistle until he was fired. That's not a whistle blower. That's a disgruntled ex-employee.

But the dems should launch a 3 year investigation into it. Have the pens ordered.

ducks
05-05-2020, 08:51 PM
Yep 3 years then a cris comes do nothing about it 2-4 months
Then blame president when they are trying to impeach him

ducks
05-05-2020, 08:52 PM
with Trash/Kushner killing the task force, the Birx and Fauci should blow whistles at Congress

They are assigning it to fema
End of month or June
Do not have a cow !

Spurs Homer
05-05-2020, 08:56 PM
Yup

trump fellators already defending - BEFORE the hearing

lol

Dr. bright has emails, documents to show how he was pressured to peddle chloroquine and disregard scientific research

so that trumps rich buddies could profit and line trumps pockets

as americans died

ducks
05-05-2020, 08:58 PM
You believe bright before hearing ?

Have you seen those emails ?

baseline bum
05-05-2020, 08:58 PM
Hope Dr. Bright stays away from windows.

ducks
05-05-2020, 08:59 PM
Hope Dr. Bright stays away from windows.

If he was testify against Clinton he would already be dead

Spurs Homer
05-05-2020, 09:06 PM
You believe bright before hearing ?

Have you seen those emails ?

He made a sworn statement under the penalty of perjury

alleging the things i posted- and asked for a Special Counsel to investigate.

If he is lying he can be prosecuted. There will be a congressional hearing to hear the facts.

Do i believe that trump pressured officials to peddle hydroxychloroquine?
let’s see- based on trumps statements alone - yes - i heard trump peddling the shit out of that drug with my own eyes and ears...

so i have to believe Dr. Bright is being honest because I CORROBORATED it with my own eyes and ears.

Do I believe Dr. Bright that trumps rich friends were being given sweetheart contracts while people died and doctors and nurses died using shitty equipment because they had nothing else -

yes because the drs and nurses posted it all over the internet

and

I saw trump parading the ceo’s of oracle and abbot labs at the nuremberg press conferences in the rose garden where trump and pence said they were privatizing the stockpile of supplies to private companies

yes inhave to believe dr bright so far

do you believe your eyes and ears?

ChumpDumper
05-05-2020, 10:54 PM
:lol this is the thread ducks is trying to bury

Spurs Homer
05-06-2020, 07:44 AM
:lol this is the thread ducks is trying to bury

lol

trump also seems to avoid this question at all costs so far

Spurs Homer
05-08-2020, 02:39 PM
IG states Dr. Bright should get reinstated...

public hearing next week...

Spurs Homer
05-13-2020, 08:06 PM
Tomorrow May 14,2020 -@ 0900 hours (CDT) -CSPAN 1 (and maybe also on MSM)

Dr. Rick Bright hearing -will warn Congress about the “Darkest Winter “ to come and will also testify to trumps fuckery and criminal negligence ....

Spurs Homer
05-14-2020, 09:05 AM
Dr. Bright ready to shed some truth...

Spurs Homer
05-14-2020, 09:37 AM
35 minutes of republican stonewalling-per par

finally Dr. is allowed to make an opening statement...

Spurs Homer
05-14-2020, 09:50 AM
Horrible questioning by the chairlady

dr bright leading her to gold-

she ignores - moves on to next question

dr bright testifying that he requested in jan 23 & jan 27 - virus samples from china-
but he was rebuffed and cut out of meetings...

stupid chairlady - does NOT ask

who rebuffed you?
who told you to stop attending meetings?
who told you your urgings were “causing problems” ?

nothing

she just moved on

stupid

hombre
05-14-2020, 10:52 AM
Everything Dr. Bright has a detailed has a recorded communication chain and he is under oath.

Dr. Bright speaks much more clearly about the state of the last 6 months, where we are now and the need for a clear plan to move forward. All from a scientific perspective. Trump talks about what a great job he's done, then contradictorily blames everyone else for the terrible job he's done. All while the death toll rises and covid19 spreads. He has deferred his leadership and downplayed risk, instead offering fake comparisons and fake cures, all while contradicting his own health experts guidelines.

There's no rational way to parse that Trump has been nothing but a failure in his response.

koriwhat
05-14-2020, 11:23 AM
Lmao here we go again... the town retard spurs Homer has spoken so it must be true!

Spurs Homer
05-14-2020, 11:26 AM
Lmao here we go again... the town retard spurs Homer has spoken so it must be true!

dont take mine- or anyones word

the hearing is happening now (i recorded it and am a bit behind so it might be over- but im watching it now)

you can hear the direct testimony

or just threaten people here and spew hatred

koriwhat
05-14-2020, 11:35 AM
dont take mine- or anyones word

the hearing is happening now (i recorded it and am a bit behind so it might be over- but im watching it now)

you can hear the direct testimony

or just threaten people here and spew hatred

I'll watch it later and still laugh at you you fucking retard!

Spurs Homer
05-14-2020, 11:39 AM
I'll watch it later and still laugh at you you fucking retard!

ok druggie

boutons_deux
05-14-2020, 01:03 PM
‘Scum’:
GOP congressman faces angry backlash after grilling whistleblower Rick Bright about his blood pressure

https://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Screen-Shot-2020-05-14-at-11.51.32-AM.png

The conservative plumber :lol demanded details from Dr. Bright on why he was on medical leave from his new position at the National Institute of Health

Dr. Bright explained that being ousted, thrust into the spotlight and attacked by conservative media has been more stress than he’s accustomed to experiencing as a doctor.

Mullin then asked why Dr. Bright could appear before Congress but not go to work at the NIH.

witnesses are generally subpoenaed to appear before Congress. Bright explained he was taking his vacation time to deal with the Congressional hearing.

internet swiftly responded to Mullin, calling him out for what they called embarrassing, cruel and an unnecessary line of questioning

Moments later Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar attacked Dr. Bright,

saying he isn’t showing up to work when he’s needed the most.

It’s an ironic claim given Azar and Trump removed Bright from his position.

If he was so necessary, it’s unclear why Dr. Bright was removed.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/scum-gop-congressman-faces-angry-backlash-after-grilling-whistleblower-rick-bright-about-his-blood-pressure/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4532

Repug shithole OK sending a flocking shitbag to Congress.

TSA
05-14-2020, 01:05 PM
Bright retained the same lawyer as Julie Swetnick and Christine Blasey-Ford :lol

Spurs Homer
05-14-2020, 02:49 PM
Bright retained the same lawyer as Julie Swetnick and Christine Blasey-Ford :lol

did that lawyer work out of a pedo pizza dungeon?

:lol:lol

Spurs Homer
05-18-2020, 08:20 AM
Dr. Bright was on 60 minutes last night and he is credible as fuck-

this got trump tweeting all night against CBS and improperly (of course) threatening CBS mgmt to do something about the woman conducting the interview

because she asked questions that exposed trump as a fuckup.