PDA

View Full Version : pre-order HBO Maxxx for $12/mo

Pages : [1] 2

phxspurfan
05-07-2020, 04:09 PM
you get HBO Now until it launches, than pay $12/mo to binge GoT/Westworld/Chernobyl/etc until you decide to cancel it

www.hbomax.com

Reck
05-07-2020, 04:18 PM
Game of Thrones=TRASH
Westworld=TRASH
Chernobyl=GOAT

Not exactly enticing enough.

spurraider21
05-07-2020, 04:25 PM
Thrones isn't trash, its one of the greatest TV shows of all time. has a laughably poor ending, but doesnt take away the greatness of the show. might be the most iconic cultural phenomenon of the decade

Reck
05-07-2020, 04:33 PM
Thrones isn't trash, its one of the greatest TV shows of all time. has a laughably poor ending, but doesnt take away the greatness of the show. might be the most iconic cultural phenomenon of the decade

Season 8 ruined the overall series in my opinion.

I could put up with seasons 1-7 just fine but the last one is too much.

Would you watch the entire series knowing how poorly it ends?

Millennial_Messiah
05-07-2020, 04:35 PM
Game of Thrones=TRASH
Westworld=TRASH
Chernobyl=GOAT

if I had a teleporter i'd send you and boutons_deux to Pripyat Ukraine

Millennial_Messiah
05-07-2020, 04:35 PM
If you're a teenage emo girl, yep. Just like Twilight for the previous gen.

Reck
05-07-2020, 04:43 PM
if I had a teleporter i'd send you and boutons_deux to Pripyat Ukraine

Then we'd die as heroes. :tu

spurraider21
05-07-2020, 04:43 PM

yes. i still suggest people watch Dexter through season 4 because it was great TV

anybody's first time seeing Ned's "justice," the red wedding, tyrions trial, mountain vs viper, hardhome, blackwater, battle of bastards, jon's "for the watch" moment, etc etc will always be amazing experiences

Fabbs
05-07-2020, 05:06 PM
The Natalie Wood new documentary was just a veiled coverup for murdering Wagner.

05-07-2020, 10:16 PM
Game of Thrones=TRASH
Westworld=TRASH
Chernobyl=GOAT

Westworld s01 is top tier TV tbh

ChumpDumper
05-07-2020, 10:30 PM
I'll get it for free. Will let you know what's up.

Spurtacular
05-08-2020, 04:37 AM
I might do it. Though my HBO Now and HBO Max will overlap; so I'll be double paying for a bit.

leemajors
05-08-2020, 07:49 AM
I might do it. Though my HBO Now and HBO Max will overlap; so I'll be double paying for a bit.

Depends on how you signed up, I think right now anyone who signed up for HBO Now outside of through Amazon will get HBO Max.

Spurtacular
05-08-2020, 02:46 PM
Depends on how you signed up, I think right now anyone who signed up for HBO Now outside of through Amazon will get HBO Max.

Pre-order HBO Max to get instant access on May 27 and start streaming HBO NOW today. Get 12 months for $11.99/month (plus applicable taxes), cancel anytime. This limited-time offer lets you stream HBO NOW when you sign up for the offer at the discounted rate of $11.99/month and HBO Max when it's available on May 27, on supported devices at the continued discounted rate for the remainder of the 12-month promotional period.

HBO NOW subscribers who are billed directly through HBO will get instant access to HBO Max from WarnerMedia when it launches on May 27, 2020 (at no extra cost). HBO NOW subscribers who are billed through Apple or Google Play will also get access to HBO Max.

You get switched, but I see nothing about getting the promo price. I'll have to cancel HBO Now and sign-up for HBO Max it appears to get the promo price.

phxspurfan
05-09-2020, 12:27 PM
This is what you should see

https://i.ibb.co/XkyjrWS/hbomaxxx.png

And yes, I think you would have to cancel and sign up again with a new email or account ID. I'm guessing this campaign is to juice the new signups #s

Will Hunting
05-09-2020, 01:08 PM

Great endings to great TV shows are quite frankly few and far between (not commenting on Thrones specifically, never watched the show), judging a show by its ending would rule out a lot of the all time greats (The Wire, Dexter, Ray Donovan, etc).

If you think about it the better the show is the harder the ending is to pull off. When you’ve ended 5+ seasons with the goal of making the audience really excited for the next season, it’s hard to suddenly pivot to an ending where the audience is content with the show being over.

Spurtacular
05-09-2020, 06:43 PM
This is what you should see

https://i.ibb.co/XkyjrWS/hbomaxxx.png

And yes, I think you would have to cancel and sign up again with a new email or account ID. I'm guessing this campaign is to juice the new signups #s

It's technically a new service, so I would think current subscribers are eligible in theory. But it is possible that they didn't design their system to allow it.

Spurtacular
05-09-2020, 06:46 PM
Great endings to great TV shows are quite frankly few and far between (not commenting on Thrones specifically, never watched the show), judging a show by its ending would rule out a lot of the all time greats (The Wire, Dexter, Ray Donovan, etc).

If you think about it the better the show is the harder the ending is to pull off. When you’ve ended 5+ seasons with the goal of making the audience really excited for the next season, it’s hard to suddenly pivot to an ending where the audience is content with the show being over.

A lot of people liked The Tru Blood ending. I wasn't a fan of the suicide though. It was wholly unnecessary, IMO.
I just finished Six Feet Under. I would've watched it at the time if I thought it matched the hype. That was a really good ending.

Will Hunting
05-09-2020, 06:48 PM
A lot of people liked The Tru Blood ending. I wasn't a fan of the suicide though. It was wholly unnecessary, IMO.
I just finished Six Feet Under. I would've watched it at the time if I thought it matched the hype. That was a really good ending.
:lol Tru Blood the gay vampire show? I wouldn’t classify that one as a great TV show.

Spurtacular
05-09-2020, 06:51 PM
:lol Tru Blood the gay vampire show? I wouldn’t classify that one as a great TV show.

I don't care who calls it great or not. I liked it.

Spurtacular
05-09-2020, 06:52 PM
Westworld s01 is top tier TV tbh

Meh.

Will Hunting
05-09-2020, 06:53 PM
:lol you a fan of Twilight too?

Spurtacular
05-09-2020, 06:58 PM
:lol you a fan of Twilight too?

I wouldn't put that in the same category, really.

Reck
05-27-2020, 09:49 PM
So what's the verdict?

Anyone here tried it yet? How's the interface?

ChumpDumper
05-27-2020, 09:57 PM
Dumbass AT&T doesn't have a Roku app yet. :td

I'll dig out my Chromecast and/or use some other device soon.

Blake
05-27-2020, 10:14 PM
:lol Tru Blood the gay vampire show?

:lol

Reck
05-27-2020, 10:27 PM
Dumbass AT&T doesn't have a Roku app yet. :td

I'll dig out my Chromecast and/or use some other device soon.

Let me know if they have secondary audio like comentary and such. I’ve been waiting for a feature like that from these streaming giants.

I know some of Amazon prime original shows have some but they’re far and between. I’ve always liked to watch commentary tracks. It’s always nice to hear from the cast and directors on any particular movie or episode.

ChumpDumper
05-27-2020, 10:48 PM
Let me know if they have secondary audio like comentary and such. I’ve been waiting for a feature like that from these streaming giants.

I know some of Amazon prime original shows have some but they’re far and between. I’ve always liked to watch commentary tracks. It’s always nice to hear from the cast and directors on any particular movie or episode.Haven't seen any so far and I'd really like that too.

Just looking around the web interface. Actually really well organized. You can start by narrowing it down to HBO or adult swim or whatever content right off the bat which can be a help with this much stuff. No option for casting or downloading from Windows.

Spurtacular
05-27-2020, 11:02 PM

You didn't like Tru Blood?

ChumpDumper
05-27-2020, 11:31 PM
Don't know if I'd be a regular paid subscriber but it's got a lot of stuff I do want to watch. No Roku support is a load of shit in 2020. Will check more later; watching the Grant documentary right now. History Channel is actually producing history shows again.

Reck
05-27-2020, 11:37 PM
Don't know if I'd be a regular paid subscriber but it's got a lot of stuff I do want to watch. No Roku support is a load of shit in 2020. Will check more later; watching the Grant documentary right now. History Channel is actually producing history shows again.

This comes with History channel? I think I’ll give it the good 7 days free thingy a go but yeah the price is stiff and kind of a deal killer for long term.

Roku not getting an app but PS4 and Xbox do. :lol

ChumpDumper
05-27-2020, 11:43 PM
This comes with History channel? I think I’ll give it the good 7 days free thingy a go but yeah the price is stiff and kind of a deal killer for long term.Sorry, different service for History Channel. Didn't make that clear.

Roku not getting an app but PS4 and Xbox do. :lol:lol

phxspurfan
05-28-2020, 06:41 PM

History of guns amirite

Reck
06-25-2020, 11:53 PM
HBO just added the entire South Park series on Max. I just might have to sign up now.

Been wanting time watch that for years. I assume it’s the uncensored version too.

Spurtacular
06-26-2020, 06:12 PM
HBO just added the entire South Park series on Max. I just might have to sign up now.

Been wanting time watch that for years. I assume it’s the uncensored version too.

I thought I saw it on there from the start when I briefly had this service.

When they're done censoring the series, let me know.

https://deadline.com/2020/06/south-park-episodes-missing-hbo-max-prophet-muhammad-1202969280/

Robz4000
06-26-2020, 06:48 PM
:lol can't even access it on the two biggest streaming services

ChumpDumper
06-26-2020, 07:22 PM
:lol can't even access it on the two biggest streaming services:lol I just got an insane deal on an Amazon 4k Fire TV. My Roku looks great on it.

Robz4000
06-26-2020, 07:31 PM
:lol I just got an insane deal on an Amazon 4k Fire TV. My Roku looks great on it.

Like my Roku too. I also have a firestick but the fact they took away the casting option for the new versions really sucks.

Spurtacular
06-26-2020, 07:59 PM
:lol I just got an insane deal on an Amazon 4k Fire TV. My Roku looks great on it.

What does that have to do with not being able to access the five censored episodes?

ChumpDumper
06-26-2020, 08:25 PM
Like my Roku too. I also have a firestick but the fact they took away the casting option for the new versions really sucks.Agreed. Gonna pick up a 3rd gen Apple TV for now since nothing is in 4k.

What does that have to do with not being able to access the five censored episodes?Jesus, derp. Do you have to be an ignorant idiot in EVERY thread?

Spurtacular
06-26-2020, 08:33 PM
Jesus, derp. Do you have to be an ignorant idiot in EVERY thread?

Muhammad, cherp. Have yourself a cry.

ChumpDumper
06-26-2020, 08:35 PM
Muhammad, cherp. Have yourself a cry.I wasn't talking about any of that, dumbass.

Do you need it explained to you?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
06-26-2020, 08:37 PM
I wasn't talking about any of that, dumbass.

Do you need it explained to you?

Yes or no.

Yea, I see that now. It happened that two separate access streams were occurring; one for which I was unaware.
You needed to lash out over it, though.

Joseph Kony
06-26-2020, 09:24 PM
jesus fuck you're stupid spermtacular :lmao dude wasnt even talking to you or referring your post :lmao :lmao

ChumpDumper
06-26-2020, 09:29 PM
jesus fuck you're stupid spermtacular :lmao dude wasnt even talking to you or referring your post :lmao :lmao:rollin:rollin:rollin"access streams":rollin:rollin:rollin

johnsmith
06-26-2020, 09:59 PM
Anyone see Doom Patrol yet? I’m really enjoying this shit!

Spurtacular
06-26-2020, 10:01 PM
Chump and a lap dog reveling in a tiny w. Par.

ChumpDumper
06-26-2020, 10:10 PM
Anyone see Doom Patrol yet? I’m really enjoying this shit!Really a good adaptation of the best things about Doom Patrol. Thanks for reminding me season 2 is starting!

Spurtacular
06-26-2020, 10:29 PM
Re: Watchmen

Solid overall. Almost don't want more seasons unless they really have a plan.

:lol @ that ringing endorsement.

ChumpDumper
06-26-2020, 10:38 PM
Re: Watchmen

:lol @ that ringing endorsement.Seriously, what is your problem?

Spurtacular
06-26-2020, 10:44 PM
Seriously, what is your problem?

No problem. Just :lol at you begging for them to not make another season of that SJW trash. :lmao

ChumpDumper
06-26-2020, 10:45 PM
No problem. Just :lol at you begging for them to not make another season of that SJW trash. :lmaoIt wasn't begging and you never watched it. The showrunner wasn't coming back so I didn't want another season if they couldn't replace him with someone comparable.

:lol ignorant derp vendetta

Spurtacular
06-26-2020, 10:49 PM
It wasn't begging and you never watched it. The showrunner wasn't coming back so I didn't want another season if they couldn't replace him with someone comparable.

:lol ignorant derp vendetta

Who begs for a 'great' show to not progress beyond season 1?

This was you admitting the show was a flop, tbh.

ChumpDumper
06-26-2020, 10:53 PM
Who begs for a 'great' show to not progress beyond season 1?No one.

Why do you have to lie about everything, derp?

Spurtacular
06-26-2020, 10:56 PM
No one.

Why do you have to lie about everything, derp?

So, "solid overall" is just a pretty hollow endorsement. :tu

:lol Cherp

ChumpDumper
06-26-2020, 11:05 PM
So, "solid overall" is just a pretty hollow endorsement.No, it means I think it's pretty solid overall.

What part of that do you not understand, derp?

Be specific.

And explain why you're triggered by this all over again.

Spurtacular
06-26-2020, 11:20 PM
No, it means I think it's pretty solid overall.

What part of that do you not understand, derp?

Be specific.

And explain why you're triggered by this all over again.

I understand your subtext just fine.

You don't need another season of this SJW trash.

ChumpDumper
06-26-2020, 11:21 PM
I understand your subtext just fine.

You don't need another season of this SJW trash.Nope. Not what I said.

lol derp proves his stupidity once more:tu

Spurtacular
06-26-2020, 11:26 PM
Nope. Not what I said.

lol derp proves his stupidity once more:tu

It's exactly what your subtext is, Blake Zero.

You can't explicitly call it mediocre or sh** cos you need to save face.

ChumpDumper
06-26-2020, 11:38 PM
It's exactly what your subtext is, Blake Zero.

You can't explicitly call it mediocre or sh** cos you need to save face.No, I explained everything that needs to be explained. It's a solid show overall that you didn't watch but still kills you for some reason months later.

What part do you not understand, derp?

Be specific.

Spurtacular
06-26-2020, 11:40 PM
No, I explained everything that needs to be explained.

What part do you not understand, derp?

Be specific.

I think I have a solid overall understanding of your subtext. :tu

ChumpDumper
06-26-2020, 11:45 PM
I think I have a solid overall understanding of your subtext. :tuNo, you don't.:tu

Your hatred of black people and of those on your enemies list has made you lose your mind.:tu

Spurtacular
06-26-2020, 11:54 PM
No, you don't.:tu

Your hatred of black people and of those on your enemies list has made you lose your mind.:tu

I don't hate anyone because of skin color. That'd be pretty dumb.

Any other cheesy narratives you need to push?

ChumpDumper
06-26-2020, 11:55 PM
I don't hate anyone because of skin color.What is your problem with Watchmen since you never watched it?

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 12:00 AM
What is your problem with Watchmen since you never watched it?

It's sheeyte like all the SJW sheeyte being produced. You even admitted you don't want another season of that sheeyte.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 12:01 AM
It's sh** like all the SJW sh** being produced.What is the SJW part of the series you didn't watch?

Be specific.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 12:02 AM
What is the SJW part of the series you didn't watch?

Be specific.

Was a black woman the main hero in the original?
Why do you want to walk through this?
You need SJW sheeyte explained to you?
I know you need to clutch your pearls about me even pointing that out is why.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 12:04 AM
black woman:lol

You hate the hero because of skin color.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 12:06 AM

You hate the hero's skin color.

You desperately need that to be true.

How many physical fights did 50-year-old black lady win?

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 12:09 AM
You desperately need that to be true.:lolYou're the one who said it.

You didn't watch it but you hate it because there's a black woman in it.:tu

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 12:10 AM
:lolYou're the one who said it.

You didn't watch it but you hate it because there's a black woman in it.:tu

How many physical fights did 50-year-old black lady win?

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 12:13 AM
How many physical fights did 50-year-old black lady win?Dunno. I'd say you're just being sexist but you really are hung up on the fact it's a black woman so you're definitely racist as well.:tu

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 12:14 AM
Dunno.

Ballpark it.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 12:15 AM
Ballpark it.Dunno. Is this really the reason you hate the show you've never seen? A black woman may have won a physical fight?

:lmao

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 12:19 AM
Dunno.

That's a cop out.

More than 10?
More than 20?
More than 50?
Between 50-100?
More than 100?

Roughly, how many people did 50-year-old black lady defeat in physical confrontations?

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 12:21 AM
That's a cop out.

More than 10?
More than 20?
More than 50?
Between 50-100?
More than 100?

Roughly, how many people did 50-year-old black lady defeat in physical confrontations?Dunno. I'd say close to 10,000,000,000.

Is this really the reason you hate the show you've never seen? A black woman may have won a physical fight?

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 12:24 AM
Dunno. I'd say close to 10,000,000,000.

Don't give me hyperbole. Give me a real estimate.

You said you watched the season. This isn't difficult if you did.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 12:27 AM
Don't give me hyperbole. Give me a real estimate.Nope. I honestly don't remember. It's probably not the kind of show you think it is. Because you didn't watch any of it.

Is this really the reason you hate the show you've never seen? A black woman may have won a physical fight?

Just answer because you're signalling this is the most important thing to you.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 12:31 AM
Nope. I honestly don't remember. It's probably not the kind of show you think it is. Because you didn't watch any of it.

Just answer because you're signalling this is the most important thing to you.

Don't try to philo. So, you "can't remember". You just mindlessly watched and paid no attention cos the show is that shitty apparently.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 12:34 AM
Don't try to philo. So, you "can't remember". You just mindlessly watched and paid no attention cos the show is that shitty apparently.It wasn't about individual hero battles. You'd have to watch it to understand. Of course neither was the original. You've missed the point of everything.

Sorry.

You could have watched three episodes in the time you've been crying about it tonight.

lol derp

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 12:37 AM
It wasn't about individual hero battles. You'd have to watch it to understand. Of course neither was the original. You've missed the point of everything.

Sorry.

You could have watched three episodes in the time you've been crying about it tonight.

lol derp

I'm not asking you to editorialize. I'm asking you to give me a simple realistic estimate that any viewer should be able to give.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 12:41 AM
I'm not asking you to editorialize. I'm asking you to give me a simple realistic estimate that any viewer should be able to give.Sorry.

Why is this number so important to you when it comes to a black woman?

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 12:46 AM
Sorry.

You know the reason; that's why you're pussyfooting around.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 12:47 AM
You know the reasonNo, I don't.

Explain.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 12:50 AM
:cry U cant'umuh sink muh battleship if I doesn't say. :cry

LOL cherp

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 12:51 AM
:cry U cant'umuh sink muh battleship if I doesn't say. :cry

LOL cherpThat makes no sense.

I asked you a simple question.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 12:54 AM

Just making the point that she's a SJW Mary Sue. You already know this; but you need to sperm shield that badly.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 12:56 AM
Just making the point that she's a SJW Mary Sue. You already know this; but you need to sperm shield that badly.:rollin you have no idea what you're talking about.

Because you didn't watch it.

But it still makes you cry.

lol

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 01:01 AM
:rollin you have no idea what you're talking about.

Because you didn't watch it.

But it still makes you cry.

lol

Are you saying that she's not a Mary Sue?

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 01:04 AM
Are you saying that she's not a Mary Sue?She's not. What are you, ten years old?

Who immediately thinks Mary Sue if a black woman is cast for a comic book-based role?

derp does, that's who.:rollin

How much more are you going to cry about this?

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 01:05 AM
She's not. What are you, ten years old?

Who immediately thinks Mary Sue if a black woman is cast for a comic book-based role?

derp does, that's who.:rollin

:lol What do you think a Mary Sue is if not a woman who's gonna kick ass against all odds?

LOL Cherp

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 01:10 AM
:lol What do you think a Mary Sue is if not a woman who's gonna kick ass against all odds?What odds?

What are you talking about? You haven't seen any of it.

You did, however, sit through all nine Star Wars movies which was OK with you because all three Mary Sues were white.:tu

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 01:11 AM
What odds?

What are you talking about? You haven't seen any of it.

Don't act like I'm not calling it, cherp.

It's important that we know 50-year-old black women can be Mary Sues, too. :lol

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 01:15 AM
Don't act like I'm not calling itYou're not. You have zero idea what you're crying about.

You just really like crying.

Why are you taking this so hard while knowing absolutely nothing about it?

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 01:19 AM
You're not. You have zero idea what you're crying about.

You just really like crying.

Why are you taking this so hard while knowing absolutely nothing about it?

Zero idea, huh?

Didn't we already agree that she's a Mary Sue?

Or are you taking that off the table? :lol

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 01:21 AM
Zero idea, huh?

Didn't we already agree that she's a Mary Sue?:lmao you can't even read the sentence "She's not."

Seriously, how did this series hurt you so badly you can't read simple sentences, derp?

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 01:25 AM
:lmao you can't even read the sentence "She's not."

Seriously, how did this series hurt you so badly you can't read simple sentences, derp?

My bad. You proceeded to cry about Star Wars SJW's while equivocating, and I naturally skimmed over your denial.

So, what is your contention for how this woman is not a Mary Sue?

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 01:27 AM
My bad. You proceeded to cry about Star Wars SJW's while equivocating, and I naturally skimmed over your denial.

So, what is your contention for how this woman is not a Mary Sue?What does it matter? You watched nine Mary Sue movies when the Mary Sues were white. You are fine with white Mary Sues, not with black Mary Sues who aren't even Mary Sues.

In short, you're racist.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 01:31 AM
What does it matter? You watched nine Mary Sue movies when the Mary Sues were white. You are fine with white Mary Sues, not with black Mary Sues who aren't even Mary Sues.

In short, you're racist.

Yea, your attacks against me aren't any explanation for how the Watchmen character is not a Mary Sue.

What's your reasoning?

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 01:34 AM
Yea, your attacks against me aren't any explanation for how the Watchmen character is not a Mary Sue.

What's your reasoning?Mary Sues are not the problem with you since you have watched nine movies with white Mary Sues.

Sorry. You can't say you have a problem with Mary Sues. Ever.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 01:36 AM
Mary Sues are not the problem with you since you have watched nine movies with white Mary Sues.

Sorry. You can't say you have a problem with Mary Sues. Ever.

You can't tell me how you figure she's not a Mary Sue. You just want a convenient stonewall at this point.
You always want utter convenience. You're weak like that.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 01:41 AM
You can't tell me how you figure she's not a Mary Sue.Sure I can, but it doesn't matter because you have no problem with Mary Sues when they are white. You watched every one of those white Mary Sue movies, but even suspecting a black woman may be a Mary Sue led to you declare jihad.

The only difference here is the Mary Sues you did watch over nine movies were white. The one you refused to watch without actually knowing if she was a Mary Sue was black.

That's your racism. You're weak like that.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 01:42 AM
:cry Sure I can, but I won't <Stomps Foot> :cry

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 01:43 AM
Sure I can, but it doesn't matter because you have no problem with Mary Sues when they are white. You watched every one of those white Mary Sue movies, but even suspecting a black woman may be a Mary Sue led to you declare jihad.

The only difference here is the Mary Sues you did watch over nine movies were white. The one you refused to watch without actually knowing if she was a Mary Sue was black.

That's your racism. You're weak like that.

That's a word salad about how you feel I'm so awful / clutching your pearls.
Now explain how she's not a Mary Sue. Stop running and hiding.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 01:43 AM
:cry Sure I can, but I won't <Stomps Foot> :cryNo need to. You proved that Mary Sues are a nonissue with you.

Black people are a real issue with you.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 01:45 AM
That's a word saladWhat part did you not understand, derp?

Tell me the part you're having problems with and I'll try to dumb it down for you.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 01:50 AM
No need to. You proved that Mary Sues are a nonissue with you.

I wouldn't say it's a non issue. I think Mary Sues water anything down at a minimum.

So, stop hiding and say how this woman is not a Mary Sue. You don't have any justification, do you?

You just want a convenient position that you're taking a pass on explaining.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 01:51 AM
What part did you not understand, derp?

Tell me the part you're having problems with and I'll try to dumb it down for you.

:lmao you can't even read that I said it's all just crying about me.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 02:21 AM
I wouldn't say it's a non issue. I think Mary Sues water anything down at a minimum.You watched nine Mary Sue movies. They are not an issue for you at all.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 02:21 AM
:lmao you can't even read that I said it's all just crying about me.derp folds

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 02:23 AM
You watched nine Mary Sue movies. They are not an issue for you at all.

I trashed SJW Wars for their Mary Sues. What point do you think you're even making here? :lmao

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 02:24 AM
I trashed SJW Wars for their Mary Sues. What point do you think you're even making here? :lmaoYou watched all nine movies. Every single movie has a Mary Sue. Mary Sues are not an issue for you at all unless they are black and/or women.

But you'll still pay to see the white female Mary Sue.

You're racist and sexist. Thanks for coming out and saying it.

Finally.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 02:27 AM
You watched all nine movies. Every single movie has a Mary Sue..

Princess Leia was a Mary Sue in the first three how?

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 02:29 AM
Mary Sues are not an issue for you at all unless they are black and/or women.

But you'll still pay to see the white female Mary Sue.

You're racist and sexist. Thanks for coming out and saying it.

Finally.

You so desperately want to go there.

But the truth is I didn't see Watchmen movie with the white woman either. So, your convenient narrative starts to crumble there.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 02:30 AM
Princess Leia was a Mary Sue in the first three how?:lmao Luke was the Mary Sue you idiot.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin: rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 02:31 AM
You so desperately want to go there.

But the truth is I didn't see Watchmen movie with the white woman either. So, your convenient narrative starts to crumble there.You're racist and sexist. It all fits.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 02:35 AM
:lmao Luke was the Mary Sue you idiot.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin: rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Yea, getting his hand chopped off and losing the movie was total Mary Sue.

LOL cherpdook

But seriously, you're getting the distraction you've wanted from the get go.
We're talking about Star Wars instead of The Watchmen.
You gonna say how 50-year-old black woman is not a Mary Sue, or you gonna keep hiding?

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 02:37 AM
You're racist and sexist. It all fits.

That's a nice convenient narrative.

:cry Like muh Mary Sues, or you're evil. :cry :lol

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 02:39 AM
Yea, getting his hand chopped off and losing the movie was total Mary Sue.

LOL cherpdook

But seriously, you're getting the distraction you've wanted from the get go.
We're talking about Star Wars instead of The Watchmen.
You gonna say how 50-year-old black woman is not a Mary Sue, or you gonna keep hiding?She's a cop. That's all.

Mary Sues are not an issue for you.

Women and blacks are the issue for you.

You're sexist and racist. Why not own it?

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 02:39 AM
That's a nice convenient narrative.

:cry Like muh Mary Sues, or you're evil. :cry :lolYou like Mary Sues just fine if they're white guys. That's all.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 02:40 AM
She's a cop. That's all.

Cops can't be Mary Sues?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 02:41 AM
You like Mary Sues just fine if they're white guys. That's all.

At least they're closer to being believable, tbh.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 02:45 AM
Cops can't be Mary Sues?Sure they can.

She's not. She does cop things.

Sorry.

Since I'm not going to prove a negative to your satisfaction, why are you so interested in this series you could have watched in its entirety rather than crying about it and exposing your racism and sexism?

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 02:47 AM
Sure they can.

She's not. She does cop things.

:lol "She does cop things"

Yea, when was the last cop you saw wrestle away a gun from someone much bigger while getting shot at by about twenty people with AR weapons at close range and walk away unscathed?

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 02:48 AM
At least they're closer to being believable, tbh.Oh, a nine year old winning deadly pod races, building protocol droids and flying starships in battle is realistic to you.

As long as it's a white male.:lol

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 02:49 AM
:lol "She does cop things"

Yea, when was the last cop you saw wrestle away a gun from someone much bigger while getting shot at by about twenty people with AR weapons at close range and walk away unscathed?What are you talking about?

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 02:53 AM
Oh, a nine year old winning deadly pod races, building protocol droids and flying starships in battle is realistic to you.

As long as it's a white male.:lol

Sure, I knew plenty of young white males who were doing computer programming or engaging in racing, etc. when I was younger.

BTW, these aren't things that bothered you pre SJW era. They're just more convenient arguments.

You are attracted to convenient arguments like a moth to a flame.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 02:56 AM
What are you talking about?

So, that's a no on seeing any cop doing those kind of things. :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvPw0iADvtQ

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 02:57 AM
Sure, I knew plenty of young white males who were doing computer programming or engaging in racing, etc. when I was younger.Sure, I knew plenty of impoverished nine year old white boy children of slaves who were making fully functional droids out of junk and winning duels to the death with adults in speeding hovercrafts.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 02:58 AM
So, that's a no on seeing any cop doing those kind of things. :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvPw0iADvtQSure, Dr. Manhattan isn't a cop.

That's a guy, derp.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 03:02 AM
Sure, I knew plenty of impoverished nine year old white boy children of slaves who were making fully functional droids out of junk and winning duels to the death with adults in speeding hovercrafts.

Muhammad, cherp. The Star Wars universe has more advanced technology.

:lol At you trying to point to a lack of faulty parallels.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 03:03 AM
Sure, Dr. Manhattan isn't a cop.

That's a guy, derp.

I'm talking about 50-year-old black lady, not Blue Man Group dude.

:lol At you getting shat on.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 03:05 AM
Muhammad, cherp. The Star Wars universe has more advanced technology.

:lol At you trying to point to a lack of faulty parallels.:lmao Nine year old white slave boys could do this easy if you accept it's a space fantasy with super advanced technology.

Blacks or girls couldn't though! Not under any circumstances!:rollin

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 03:06 AM
I'm talking about 50-year-old black lady, not Blue Man Group dude.

:lol At you getting shat on.An easy throw and a good shot. Completely plausible in a comic book world.

:lmao racist, sexist derp

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 03:21 AM
An easy throw and a good shot. Completely plausible in a comic book world.

She has no superpowers and she overpowered steroid dude and then dodged a spray of hundreds of bullets.

:lmao "Cop things" is suddenly "comic book world" now, too.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 03:25 AM
She has no superpowers and she overpowered steroid dude and then dodged a spray of hundreds of bullets.

:lmao "Cop things" is suddenly "comic book world" now, too.She flipped one dude and hid behind a car.

:lmao suddenly that's impossible unless it's a nine year old white male.

No way a black woman cop could flip a dude and hide behind a car! Never ever ever ever ever ever ever!

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 03:30 AM
She flipped one dude and hid behind a car.

:lmao suddenly that's impossible unless it's a nine year old white male.

No way a black woman cop could flip a dude and hide behind a car! Never ever ever ever ever ever ever!

:lmao That sh** was total Mary Jane, cherp. :lmao
:lmao 50-year-old black woman even knowingly went against that militia squadron as if she thought she had a chance. :lmao
:lmao And no, she didn't just hide behind a car. She stood out in the open many times. :lmao
:lmao You think you sperm shield with impunity. :lmao

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 03:44 AM
:lmao That sh** was total Mary Jane, cherp. :lmao
:lmao 50-year-old black woman even knowingly went against that militia squadron as if she thought she had a chance. :lmao
:lmao And no, she didn't just hide behind a car. She stood out in the open many times. :lmao
:lmao You think you sperm shield with impunity. :lmao:lol meltdown over a series you didn't watch but spent more time crying about it online than it would've taken you to watch it twice.

She knew she didn't have a chance on her own. You can't even recognize the basic premise of a scene.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 03:50 AM
:lol meltdown over a series you didn't watch but spent more time crying about it online than it would've taken you to watch it twice.

She knew she didn't have a chance on her own. You can't even recognize the basic premise of a scene.

Even before Blue Man saves her, she went out into the open against the mini militia and didn't get scratched. That's Mary Sue stuff. Why you even arguing that it's not? :lol

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 07:09 PM
Even before Blue Man saves her, she went out into the open against the mini militia and didn't get scratched. That's Mary Sue stuff. Why you even arguing that it's not? :lolHundreds of Stormtroopers have missed main characters with thousands of blaster shots for 40 years and not a peep from you. All the sudden it's a problem when a black woman is being shot at.:lol

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 07:19 PM
Hundreds of Stormtroopers have missed main characters with thousands of blaster shots for 40 years and not a peep from you. All the sudden it's a problem when a black woman is being shot at.:lol

Many Star Wars characters have died.
And Hans shot first, pre SJW.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 08:34 PM
Many Star Wars characters have died.Many Watchmen characters have died yet you still have a problem with blacks and women.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 08:48 PM
Many Watchmen characters have died yet you still have a problem with blacks and women.

My argument was never meant to squarely be about Mary Sues. You just think that because you spent so much time pussyfooting around and the convo didn't advance as far as it would have otherwise.
But :lol that you're saying 50-year-old black lady isn't a Mary Sue.

:lmao Fucking psychopath

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 08:49 PM
My argument was never meant to squarely be about Mary Sues.It never has been about Mary Sues. You don't have a problem with white male Mary Sues.

You have a problem with blacks.

You have a problem with women.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 08:50 PM
It never has been about Mary Sues. You don't have a problem with white male Mary Sues.

You have a problem with blacks.

You have a problem with women.

:lol No. But you're proof that the SJW messaging works on soy boys like you.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 08:54 PM
But :lol that you're saying 50-year-old black lady isn't a Mary Sue.

:lmao You've been running away from this as fast you can, cherp.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 08:55 PM
:lol No. But you're proof that the SJW messaging works on soy boys like you.Your whole argument is black women can't be Mary Sues because that's reserved for nine year old white boys like you.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin: rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 08:58 PM
Your whole argument is black women can't be Mary Sues because that's reserved for nine year old white boys like you.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin: rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

That's not my argument at all. If you asked pertinent questions instead of being fixated on fake w's you'd know that.

Also :lol at the meltdown.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 09:03 PM
That's not my argument at all. If you asked pertinent questions instead of being fixated on fake w's you'd know that.You told me your argument even though you didn't mean to. The only thing that really matters to you is trying to get back at your enemies any way possible.

It's a solid series.

I don't want it to continue if they don't have a showrunner who was as good as the one for season one.

That is all.

Nothing you have posted or will post changes that.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 09:07 PM
You told me your argument even though you didn't mean to. The only thing that really matters to you is trying to get back at your enemies any way possible.

It's a solid series.

I don't want it to continue if they don't have a showrunner who was as good as the one for season one.

That is all.

Nothing you have posted or will post changes that.

You need your comfortable narratives. I already told you I didn't watch the Watchmen movie of this with white Mary Sue.
All else being what it is, that's the closest example if you're gonna try to play that card.
So, if we can skip past your fail, that's clearly not the issue.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 09:09 PM
You need your comfortable narratives. I already told you I didn't watch the Watchmen movie of this with white Mary Sue.
All else being what it is, that's the closest example if you're gonna try to play that card.
So, if we can skip past your fail, that's clearly not the issue.:lol of course it's the issue.

I don't even know who you think the Mary Sue is in the original Watchmen.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 09:22 PM
:lol of course it's the issue.

I don't even know who you think the Mary Sue is in the original Watchmen.

It's not the issue whatsoever. Everyone watched the groundbreaking Star Wars back in the day.

:lmao That you're pinning your justification of SJW rubbish on that. :lmao

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 09:24 PM
It's not the issue whatsoever. Everyone watched the groundbreaking Star Wars back in the day.

:lmao That you're pinning your justification of SJW rubbish on that. :lmaoYou like Mary Sues when they're white males.

You don't like them when they're black and/or female.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 09:28 PM
You like Mary Sues when they're white males.

You don't like them when they're black and/or female.

Well, you say 50-year-old black lady's not a Mary Sue anyhow.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 09:29 PM
Well, you say 50-year-old black lady's not a Mary Sue anyhow.Mary Sues are not an issue with you unless they are black and/or female. White male Mary Sues are your very favorite.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 09:33 PM
Mary Sues are not an issue with you unless they are black and/or female. White male Mary Sues are your very favorite.

So, explain how 50-year-old black lady isn't a Mary Sue.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 09:38 PM
So, explain how 50-year-old black lady isn't a Mary Sue.You don't have any problem with Mary Sues unless they are black and/or female. White male Mary Sues are fine with you. They are what you want.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 09:52 PM
You don't have any problem with Mary Sues unless they are black and/or female. White male Mary Sues are fine with you. They are what you want.

Don't kibitz. Tell us how 50-year-old black lady is not a Mary Sue.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 09:55 PM
Don't kibitz. Tell us how 50-year-old black lady is not a Mary Sue.Mary Sues aren't the problem with you. You admitted that so you can stop insisting I prove a negative. You admitted what you have problems with: blacks and women encroaching on your lilywhite nine year old male Mary Sue fantasy life.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 10:03 PM
Mary Sues aren't the problem with you. You admitted that so you can stop insisting I prove a negative. You admitted what you have problems with: blacks and women encroaching on your lilywhite nine year old male Mary Sue fantasy life.

But dodging bullets and out-wrestling roid ragers isn't a Mary Sue thing at all.

:lmao You take absurd positions for the sake of convenience. But nothing is convenient at all about that absurdity. :lmao

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 10:04 PM
But dodging bullets and out-wrestling roid ragers isn't a Mary Sue thing at all.You are fine with Mary Sues as long as they are white and male.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 10:09 PM
You are fine with Mary Sues as long as they are white and male.

You've retreated to a cuckoon.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 10:10 PM
ChumpDumper

Who are the target audience for The Watchmen series?

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 10:18 PM
You've retreated to a cuckoon.It's your issue.

ChumpDumper

Who are the target audience for The Watchmen series?Not white supremacist snowflakes who prefer nine year old boys; i.e., you.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 10:21 PM
Not white supremacist snowflakes who prefer nine year old boys; i.e., you.

Who are the target audience though?

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 10:26 PM
Who are the target audience though?People who read the comic and/or watched the movie. Sticks more closely to the comic.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 10:30 PM
People who read the comic and/or watched the movie. Sticks more closely to the comic.

What age, race, sex do these people fit into?

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 10:31 PM
What age, race, sex do these people fit into?Couldn't tell you. Seems like a diverse lot these days. What's your guess?

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 10:32 PM
Before we go any further-- you are aware there are a lot of white people on both sides in the series, aren't you?

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 10:37 PM
Couldn't tell you. Seems like a diverse lot these days. What's your guess?

So, is the movie for a mature audience?

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 10:43 PM
So, is the movie for a mature audience?Sure. The comic certainly was.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 11:24 PM
Sure. The comic certainly was.

Okay. So, you cried that the Mary Sue thing was a non starter for "kids movie" Star Wars.
Now, you suddenly want to make it a thing though. Convenience: par. :lol

And The Watchmen is not a series for little kids. Yet, you want to write off the Mary Sue thing in this case. More convenience. :lol

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 11:25 PM
Okay. So, you cried that the Mary Sue thing was a non starterI never said it was a non-starter for anything.

You like white male Mary Sues. Period. It's got nothing to do with adult or kid movies.

That's OK. It's your preference.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 11:33 PM
I never said it was a non-starter for anything.

You like white male Mary Sues. Period. It's got nothing to do with adult or kid movies.

That's OK. It's your preference.

You mocked anyone who had that contention and ridiculed Star Wars based on it. You don't get your revisionist history.

And you know this. And this is why you're absurdly claiming that 50-year-old black human resources lady isn't a Mary Sue.

:lmao CherpDook

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 11:37 PM
You mocked anyone who had that contention and ridiculed Star Wars based on it. I never claimed to have such a problem with Mary Sues.

That's you.

But you really only have a problem with Mary Sues when they are something other than white males.

It's OK. There's no reason to pretend you aren't sexist and racist on an anonymous message board.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 11:39 PM
I never claimed to have such a problem with Mary Sues.

You're embarrassed by them somehow. It's why you can't admit that 50-year-old black woman is a Mary Sue.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 11:45 PM
You're embarrassed by them somehow. It's why you can't admit that 50-year-old black woman is a Mary Sue.If you want to say she is, fine. I'll accept your characterization from one YouTube from the last half hour of the ten that make up the show. The series is longer than that and really quite good.

Changes nothing.

It still makes you cry. You still don't like the show because a black female is the lead. You crave white males of any age.

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 12:01 AM
THe Last Jedi Thread

I still don’t get the Mary Sue complaints when this series had untrained Luke take down a fucking Death Star and 8 year old Anakin singlehandedly win a starship battle.

The protagonists got progressively more Mary Suey IMO.
The Rise Of Skywalker Tread

Luke was a Mary Sue. We were all just too young to notice.

It's not like it's an unforgivable sin or anything.

After all, it's just a movie.

Nothing on any of the new star wars chick level. Comparing them on level terms is disingenuous.

No. They are quite comparable.

Sorry, derp.

:lmao The convenience is always gonna be there.
:lmao Did your opinion "evolve," cherp?

ChumpDumper
06-28-2020, 12:04 AM
:lmao Did your opinion "evolve," cherp?It's not like it's an unforgivable sin or anything.

It was my opinion then; it's my opinion now.

:lol all this effort you're putting in for nothing.

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 12:04 AM
If you want to say she is, fine. I'll accept your characterization from one YouTube from the last half hour of the ten that make up the show. The series is longer than that and really quite good.

Changes nothing.

It still makes you cry. You still don't like the show because a black female is the lead. You crave white males of any age.

That was the one and only clip I've watched of the series. Let's just not pretend there isn't plenty of Mary Sue scenes. That's slam dunk that there is.

And I don't accept SJW appropriation of previously great content. I don't care if you need to comfort yourself by calling it racism.

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 12:06 AM

It was my opinion then; it's my opinion now.

:lol all this effort you're putting in for nothing

:lmao All that word salad because I delivered a kill shot, showing you how your opinion conveniently evolved.

(Post 178 for reference)

Chris DMC koriwhat TheGreatYacht

ChumpDumper
06-28-2020, 12:07 AM
:cryYou don't like women and you don't like blacks.

You're a fragile snowflake incel.

No big deal.

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 12:08 AM
You don't like women and you don't like blacks.

You're a fragile snowflake incel.

No big deal.

Not at all. In fact, I was okay with 50-year-old black lady's work on 'The Big Bang Theory'.

Damn, your convenient narrative just got shat on. :lol

ChumpDumper
06-28-2020, 12:08 AM
:lmao All that word saladIf this is too advanced for you:

--then you're just not intelligent at all.

ChumpDumper
06-28-2020, 12:09 AM
'The Big Bang Theory':rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin: rollin

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 12:22 AM
If this is too advanced for you:

--then you're just not intelligent at all.

Okay. In a vacuum it might not totally suck.

But that's beyond the point. These SJW snowflakes appropriate good sh** and fuck it up.

You've demonstrated my point by rooting for it to end after one season. :lol

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 12:22 AM
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

:lol Meltdown over being shat on.

ChumpDumper
06-28-2020, 12:29 AM
Okay. In a vacuum it might not totally suck.

But that's beyond the point. These SJW snowflakes appropriate good sh** and fuck it up.Did you even read the original?

How do you know it's fucked up?

ChumpDumper
06-28-2020, 12:29 AM
:lol Meltdown over being shat on.No, I'm laughing at you for proving my point.

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 12:33 AM
Did you even read the original?

How do you know it's fucked up?

I've watched this video two or three times now. It seems like really good sh** to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJmg0uc3CjY

And yea, I find it quite doubtful that the series lived up to this.

ChumpDumper
06-28-2020, 12:38 AM
I've watched this video two or three times now. It seems like really good sh** to me.
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin: rollin

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 12:39 AM
Moar meltdowns.

lol cherp

ChumpDumper
06-28-2020, 12:40 AM
Moar meltdowns.

lol cherpderp, laughing at you is not a meltdown. You need to understand just how much I am laughing at you.

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 12:50 AM
derp, laughing at you is not a meltdown. You need to understand just how much I am laughing at you.

:cry Muh implosions aren't meltdowns :cry

lol cherp

ChumpDumper
06-28-2020, 01:03 AM
:cry Muh implosions aren't meltdowns :cry

lol cherp:lol derp has to declare victory when people laugh at him

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 01:04 AM
:lol derp has to declare victory when people laugh at him

I gave you a straight-forward answer to your question and you had a meltdown. Don't worry, cherp; you're coming along.

https://i.imgflip.com/3ktsmn.jpg

ChumpDumper
06-28-2020, 01:06 AM
I gave you a straight-forward answer to your question and you had a meltdown. I laughed at you.:lol

You're still trying to declare victory after I laughed at you.

You have to spin everything into a W for yourself.:lol

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 01:17 AM
I laughed at you.:lol

You're still trying to declare victory after I laughed at you.

You have to spin everything into a W for yourself.:lol

Cherp: Do you know about the comic?
Me: Yes.
Cherp: Meltdown.

ChumpDumper
06-28-2020, 01:20 AM
Cherp: Do you know about the comic?
Me: Yes.
Cherp: Meltdown.

:lmao:lol you have to lie about what both of us said.

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 01:23 AM
:lol you have to lie about what both of us said.

What have I lied about? Be specific, Blake Zero.

ChumpDumper
06-28-2020, 01:26 AM
What have I lied about? Be specific, Blake Zero.You lied about what I asked.

Then you lied about your answer.

Then you lied about my melting down.

Neither of us said what you posted.

Do you need a link to what we actually posted?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 01:35 AM
You lied about what I asked.

Then you lied about your answer.

Then you lied about my melting down.

Neither of us said what you posted.

Yes or no.

I didn't ask for pretend specificity. Show me a lie. I don't need to hear about how your feelings were hurt. :lol

ChumpDumper
06-28-2020, 02:02 AM
I didn't ask for pretend specificity. Show me a lie. I don't need to hear about how your feelings were hurt. :lolDo you need a link to what we actually posted?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 02:07 AM

Yes or no.

I need you to explicitly say what the lie is instead of: :cry and then, sniffle :cry and then, sniffle :cry and then, wipes eyes

:lmao Cherp

ChumpDumper
06-28-2020, 02:08 AM
I needDo you need a link to what we actually posted?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 02:14 AM

Yes or no.

They're your tears. You do what you go to do.

ChumpDumper
06-28-2020, 02:15 AM
They're your tears. You do what you go to do.derp does what he has to do and folds

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 02:18 AM
derp does what he has to do and folds

You never ante'd up. Not sorry.

ChumpDumper
06-28-2020, 02:21 AM
You never ante'd up. Not sorry.You claimed to not know what you posted minutes before.

That's sorry.

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 02:26 AM
Blake Zero needs to try and do a bunch cry posts to try and get far away from his bitch slaps. Par.

ChumpDumper
06-28-2020, 02:27 AM
Blake Zero needs to try and do a bunch cry posts to try and get far away from his bitch slaps. Par.Nah. You folded. You need to declare victory and then start the same shit in another thread.

Good luck.

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 02:43 AM
Nah. You folded. You need to declare victory and then start the same shit in another thread.

Good luck.

You went with the woman scorned strategy. Sad.

DMC
06-28-2020, 03:40 PM
I don't have HBO. It feels like a one hit and done service, for a month at a time (leftover feeling from the 80's when they were the shit tbh). Remember when all the cool kung fu movies came out in the 80's, all that Chuck Norris shit and some other folks like Randy Ryan? HBO was cool back then. Sopranos and GOT were good. Could pass on damn near all else they offer.

Monostradamus
06-28-2020, 09:15 PM
I was thinking about starting The Larry Sanders Show. Is it actually good or is it “late 80’s era TV” good (meaning not good by today’s standards, but better than ALF)? Because when I recently tried watching Cheers, I didn’t hate it, but I got bored really quick.

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 09:18 PM
I don't have HBO. It feels like a one hit and done service, for a month at a time (leftover feeling from the 80's when they were the shit tbh). Remember when all the cool kung fu movies came out in the 80's, all that Chuck Norris shit and some other folks like Randy Ryan? HBO was cool back then. Sopranos and GOT were good. Could pass on damn near all else they offer.

HBO is good for trying out a series whenever you get bored of Netflix.
Six Feet Under was damn good, imo.

ChumpDumper
09-07-2020, 09:23 PM
Been watching this service more than anything lately. Sideloaded it onto my Fire TV along with Peacock and got the new Tivo streaming player for other TVs. Documentaries like Class Action Park and The Vow are really well done. Catching up on old series like The Leftovers and new ones like Lovecraft Country, Perry Mason and Raised by Wolves are interesting enough to stick with. Think they have another discount offer going on.

Reck
09-07-2020, 09:29 PM
Think they have another discount offer going on.

Link?

Been thinking of subscribing.

ChumpDumper
09-07-2020, 09:35 PM
Link?

Been thinking of subscribing.https://www.hbomax.com

Promo code: SAVEFOR12

$12 a month instead of $15. Says cancel anytime but read the fine print I guess. Apparently you can sign up through Hulu and maybe other services if that works for you. I'm getting it free for a year.

Reck
09-07-2020, 11:16 PM
https://www.hbomax.com

Promo code: SAVEFOR12

$12 a month instead of $15. Says cancel anytime but read the fine print I guess. Apparently you can sign up through Hulu and maybe other services if that works for you. I'm getting it free for a year.

Neat. Thanks.

Offer is good until the 25th of this month so I'll have some time but this is definitely a get.

Reck
09-07-2020, 11:17 PM
I'm getting it free for a year.

How's that?

I only have the PS4 so that's how I'll be streaming it.

ChumpDumper
09-07-2020, 11:22 PM
How's that?

I only have the PS4 so that's how I'll be streaming it.Upper tier for AT&T fiber.

LaMarcus Bryant
09-08-2020, 09:09 AM
I was thinking about starting The Larry Sanders Show. Is it actually good or is it “late 80’s era TV” good (meaning not good by today’s standards, but better than ALF)? Because when I recently tried watching Cheers, I didn’t hate it, but I got bored really quick.

You didn't think it was funny how Ted Danson can slap berate and harass shelly long in front of the whole bar and nobody cared? lol

InRareForm
09-10-2020, 01:17 PM
The vow is pretty good, those fn weirdos

SpursforSix
09-15-2020, 03:47 PM
The vow is pretty good, those fn weirdos

Watched Episode 1 last night. Thought it was good. Will probably watch a couple more tonight.

LaMarcus Bryant
09-16-2020, 10:28 AM
I started Doom Patrol. DC is always super gay to me, and only thing I'm aware of regarding Doom Patrol is it's most acclaimed iteration was written by Grant Morrison.

3 episodes in, I think I'm hooked. Weird af, lots of creative leeway, the type of show that could only be made for streaming television. Brendan Fraser is hilarious in it. I like how it just throws you in, makes you catch on, and it's so far very unpredictable but unconventional characters it make the viewer care about

SpursforSix
09-16-2020, 01:11 PM
Watched Episode 1 last night. Thought it was good. Will probably watch a couple more tonight.

Got caught up through E4. It's good, not great.

No doubt these people were crazy. But I'm skeptical in the presentation as one of the main characters that joined the group is a documentation and at one point started recording everything.

Reck
10-17-2020, 12:38 AM
Started watching Raised by Wolves and I’m up to episode 6. Strange show but not bad.

The kids are really fucking annoying, specially the older one. None of them
are remotely likable.

Saw the scores for the last episode on imdb and it must’ve ended in a horrible note because it’s in the mid sixes.

ChumpDumper
10-17-2020, 09:43 AM
Yeah, it seemed to go back to early 2000s syndicated television in plotline and execution.

SpursforSix
10-20-2020, 10:59 AM
I've given up on the vow. Seems like they could have done this in 4 episodes. All these in the middle seem the same.

Reck
10-20-2020, 05:31 PM
I've given up on the vow. Seems like they could have done this in 4 episodes. All these in the middle seem the same.

That's how I felt with Raised By Wolves.

I was too far along to quick though. The last 4 episodes are so cringe. HBO should bury this one into the archives.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2020, 01:40 PM
I've given up on the vow. Seems like they could have done this in 4 episodes. All these in the middle seem the same.The Starz series on NXIVM by the Oxenbergs, Seduced, is much tighter and does a better job showing what a monster Raniere is.

SpursforSix
11-03-2020, 01:46 PM
Just watched the first episode of The Undoing. Pretty promising. Kind of sucks who got killed off though.

Joseph Kony
11-03-2020, 02:00 PM
Really enjoyed Doom Patrol and Raised by Wolves :tu

ChumpDumper
11-03-2020, 02:08 PM
Really enjoyed Doom Patrol and Raised by Wolves :tuWolves got so cheesy at the end of the season. Gonna be hard to recover from the 90s CGI reveal.

Doom Patrol is great. They added the two seasons of Titans too which isn't as good, but not terrible.

SpursforSix
11-04-2020, 10:28 AM
Just watched the first episode of The Undoing. Pretty promising. Kind of sucks who got killed off though.

Another great episode. Good show.

AaronY
11-06-2020, 07:01 PM
Sucks they still don't have this roku and you can't even cast and mirror it to a roku from your phone

InRareForm
11-10-2020, 10:35 PM
Industry episode 1 wasn't bad. Lot of hotties in it

leemajors
11-11-2020, 10:51 AM
Anyone watch Colin Quinn's drive in special? Gonna check it out later.

SpursforSix
11-19-2020, 12:08 PM
Class Action Park documentary was entertaining as hell. Even though it ends in tragedy.
There was a point early on when they showed one of the rides (the water slide loop), that I started wondering if this was some kind of mocumentary.
Some of the rides are unbelievable.

Here's the water slide loop

https://i2.wp.com/thequeerreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/class-action-park.jpg?resize=600%2C9999&ssl=1

elbamba1
11-19-2020, 03:34 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/11/18/wonder-woman-release-plan-hbo-theaters/

Free to HBOMax Subscribers. Disney+ could learn a lot from HBO.

elbamba1
11-19-2020, 03:35 PM
I didn't like WW. I prefer Marvel but I like that WB sees the wisdom in dropping blockbusters to stay relevant.

LaMarcus Bryant
11-19-2020, 03:49 PM
The Harley Quinn Cartoon is pretty funny too not gonna lie. Enjoying it.

Reck
12-03-2020, 03:39 PM

HBO is looking for the killshot. Netflix should be getting nervous.

Specially since they took up the practice of hiking their prices on a yearly basis now. They're now 14 dollars a month for their standard plan.

ChumpDumper
12-03-2020, 04:13 PM
WW84 is supposed to be their first 4k show as well. Not sure if this development helps AT&T or Roku in their negotiations.

DMX7
12-03-2020, 05:11 PM
HBO Max is looking like a killer value. It's easy to get it free (or at least at no extra charge) too because certain AT&T Mobile Phone Plans come with it included as do certain AT&T internet plans.

lefty
12-07-2020, 01:51 AM

HBO is looking for the killshot. Netflix should be getting nervous.

Specially since they took up the practice of hiking their prices on a yearly basis now. They're now 14 dollars a month for their standard plan.

Looking at that WB movie list, Netflix shouldn’t be worried

SpursforSix
12-07-2020, 12:46 PM

This just turned out all right. Can't really recommend it.

leemajors
12-07-2020, 03:19 PM
Been watching Industry, pretty entertaining.

ChumpDumper
12-08-2020, 12:39 PM
Started the Heaven's Gate doc. Had no idea they were such a media sensation in the 70s. Some decent contemporary footage. Annoying aspect ratio; this shit isn't going to be in theaters so stick to 16:9.

InRareForm
12-14-2020, 01:26 PM
Been watching Industry, pretty entertaining.

It's a fun watch