PDA

View Full Version : BANNED - DELETED

FrostKing
05-09-2020, 07:20 AM
I voted Democrat my entire life until 2015. Immigrant. English 2nd language. Not Anglo stock.

The past 5 years, I have never ever been this censored. It is true that in Western Society, conservatives have to increasingly bite their tongue.

Will Hunting
05-09-2020, 07:35 AM
You’re not an immigrant, you were born here.

FrostKing
05-09-2020, 08:58 AM
You’re not an immigrant, you were born here.
I was young when we migrated from Europe. We left Polska before the Iron Curtain fell. My father worked in Iraq (for Dollars) as a contractor. We helped my aunt purchase one of the neighborhood stores so imagine how well we were living.

Trainwreck2100
05-09-2020, 09:01 AM
don't like it, go start your own website. It's not censorship it's private policy

FrostKing
05-09-2020, 09:07 AM
don't like it, go start your own website. It's not censorship it's private policy
I'm not talking about here kiddo. This website is one of the last free speech venues running

Reck
05-09-2020, 01:13 PM
Stop the pity party, guy.

Millennial_Messiah
05-09-2020, 01:49 PM
problem is it's not only Western society but also China, Russia and North Korea. The middle east is definitely conservative right wing but it's Muslim. Not many free places left since the USA has officially converted to communism.

Thread
05-09-2020, 01:54 PM
I'm not talking about here kiddo. This website is one of the last free speech venues running

...& that's a fact. Bless-their-hearts.

ChumpDumper
05-09-2020, 02:19 PM
I'm not talking about here kiddo. This website is one of the last free speech venues runningWell, what did you post that got taken down? Don't self-censor here.

FrostKing
05-09-2020, 02:19 PM
Stop the pity party, guy.
Post WW2, you drew up this game and rules. We just joined up and got team hats...

FrostKing
05-09-2020, 02:21 PM
problem is it's not only Western society but also China, Russia and North Korea. The middle east is definitely conservative right wing but it's Muslim. Not many free places left since the USA has officially converted to communism.
My American friend. This goes beyond your capitalism circumcision.

Millennial_Messiah
05-09-2020, 03:13 PM
My American friend. This goes beyond your capitalism circumcision.

Fortunately I'm not circumcised. Freedom of choice, baby.

FrostKing
05-09-2020, 05:52 PM
Fortunately I'm not circumcised. Freedom of choice, baby.
Can't trust a cut American tbh. Glad to meet a fellow Chad

Spurtacular
05-09-2020, 06:38 PM
Can't trust a cut American tbh. Glad to meet a fellow Chad

America's an empire. It's funny how the left loved this narrative pre-Obama.

FrostKing
05-09-2020, 07:02 PM
America's an empire. It's funny how the left loved this narrative pre-Obama.
Regional power and better have parents that are driven to make you succeed.

USA doesn't have to be the smartest or hardest working. Just needs to import that

Millennial_Messiah
05-09-2020, 08:08 PM
Regional power and better have parents that are driven to make you succeed.

USA doesn't have to be the smartest or hardest working. Just needs to import that

It's always been the immigrants, weather from Central or Southern or Eastern Europe in the 1800s and most of the 1900s, that provided a ton of growth to the American economy.

The problem is when you start bringing dangerous immigrants from more dangerous parts of the world (i.e. of color) bringing with them their dangerous ideologies, death-cult religions, drugs, caste systems, tropical diseases, and cultural identities which are problematic for civilized U.S. society. There needs to be a line drawn somewhere.

FrostKing
05-09-2020, 08:20 PM
It's always been the immigrants, weather from Central or Southern or Eastern Europe in the 1800s and most of the 1900s, that provided a ton of growth to the American economy.

The problem is when you start bringing dangerous immigrants from more dangerous parts of the world (i.e. of color) bringing with them their dangerous ideologies, death-cult religions, drugs, caste systems, tropical diseases, and cultural identities which are problematic for civilized U.S. society. There needs to be a line drawn somewhere.
It didn't have to be. Post WW2, Americans had the world in their hands.

Chicken or egg, dems or reps did the cheap labor first. But in my eyes that was concentrated effort to back stab.

FrostKing
05-09-2020, 08:34 PM

The European honey dip ran out. Some of us know that America in the 1980s purposely squeezed store shells for the cameras. European Union was created, and Europeans followed. Few went to the USA afterwards. USA needed a new rachet

clambake
05-10-2020, 02:10 AM
the fear you guys share is

delicious