PDA

View Full Version : President of Tanzania uncovers the TRUTH about COVID-19 (IMPORTANT TO SHARE)

TheGreatYacht
05-10-2020, 05:59 PM
https://youtu.be/-72VQ0pF7ac

Spurtacular
05-10-2020, 06:31 PM

Now leaders of countries are just conspiracy theorists.

Why hasn't Youtube pulled this video yet in the name of everyone's safety?

TheGreatYacht
05-10-2020, 06:37 PM

Why hasn't Youtube pulled this video yet in the name of everyone's safety?

Chumpettes will say that this man is lying. Others will say this man is a nobody from 3rd world country that nobody cares about.

Spurtacular
05-10-2020, 06:42 PM
Chumpettes will say that this man is lying. Others will say this man is a nobody from 3rd world country that nobody cares about.
ChumpDumper Blake Reck RandomGuy mono DMX7 spurraider21

This guy look like an African dictator to you?

Blake
05-10-2020, 06:46 PM

You'll never question this YouTuber with an open mind.

Blake
05-10-2020, 06:46 PM

You look gay.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2020, 06:49 PM
Chumpettes will say that this man is lying. Others will say this man is a nobody from 3rd world country that nobody cares about.Not gonna watch it.

What do you sat are his claims?

ElNono
05-10-2020, 06:55 PM

Ignorance doesn't care about your job description. The current POTUS is a great example, tbh

Spurtacular
05-10-2020, 06:57 PM
Ignorance doesn't care about your job description. The current POTUS is a great example, tbh

The people in power are very happy to have willfully ignorant peons like you.

Spurtacular
05-10-2020, 06:58 PM
You look gay.

Don't pretend you're homophobic, blake.
We all know you take polls.

ElNono
05-10-2020, 07:00 PM

You can call me all the names you want, when you attack me vs the argument, I know you have nothing.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2020, 07:00 PM
The people in power are very happy to have willfully ignorant peons like you.What did this guy say?

Educate us.

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2020, 12:58 AM

Smart man! Either contaminated or designed to read false positive to promote fear and institute Bill Gates vaccines. We know what the Gates loves to vaccinate Africa.

Blake
05-11-2020, 01:53 AM
Don't pretend you're homophobic, blake.

I'm not afraid of you

Spurtacular
05-11-2020, 02:47 AM
I'm not afraid of you

Okay. You're not heterophobic then.

Blake
05-11-2020, 03:27 AM
Okay. You're not heterophobic then.

Well yeah I'm not afraid of you or heterosexuals

Spurtacular
05-11-2020, 04:10 AM
Well yeah I'm not afraid of you or heterosexuals

What are you afraid of?

pgardn
05-11-2020, 09:22 AM

What are you afraid of?

Be scared.
They are after you.
Chews this time?

BSfromTX
05-11-2020, 09:30 AM
You can call me all the names you want, when you attack me vs the argument, I know you have nothing.

You essentially do the same thing, as with most in here.

hater
05-11-2020, 09:35 AM
shithole countries good now

RandomGuy
05-11-2020, 09:42 AM

Why should I care? Asking for a friend.

boutons_deux
05-11-2020, 11:04 AM
Isn't there a thread where TGY is supposed to dump all his bullshit vids

There should be one for ducks and his bullshit threads, if he doesn't get pinked

both of them following Bannon's guidance: "Flood the zone with shit"

A Slob's Slob
05-11-2020, 05:05 PM
Homophobic? Nah, you're just heterophobic
Staring at my jeans, watching my genitals bulging
That's my motherfucking balls,
You'd better let go of 'em
They belong in my scrotum,
You'll never get hold of 'em

You should write homo erotica full-time, bro.

Spurtacular
05-11-2020, 05:32 PM
shithole countries good now

Bad now for Chumpettes.

TheGreatYacht
07-14-2020, 01:18 AM
He was right. Chumpettes deserve what's coming to them. Same for anyone on the right who believes in this Covid hoax or are being complacent.

ChumpDumper
07-14-2020, 02:28 AM
He was right. Chumpettes deserve what's coming to them. Same for anyone on the right who believes in this Covid hoax or are being complacent.On the whole, you're being as complacent as anyone here.

ElNono
07-14-2020, 04:48 AM
You essentially do the same thing, as with most in here.

I pretty much always address the arguments... then if I find them stupid, I call them for what they are.

ElNono
07-14-2020, 04:49 AM
Chumpettes deserve what's coming to them.

Not sure if I'm a Chumpette, but I certainly deserve everything that's coming to me, tbh, I worked hard for it.

boutons_deux
07-14-2020, 07:53 AM
What did this guy say?

Educate us.

yeah, "executive summary", a Cliff's Notes synopsis, PowerPoint points

Spurtacular
07-14-2020, 08:55 AM

:lol Chumpettes don't question why people they know aren't sick and the numbers are skyrocketing.

Instead they come on here and try to fit in and make up stories about how they know someone who knows someone....

pgardn
07-14-2020, 09:06 AM
:lol Chumpettes don't question why people they know aren't sick and the numbers are skyrocketing.

Instead they come on here and try to fit in and make up stories about how they know someone who knows someone....

I personally know people who are/have been sick, tested +.
I know two that have not even gone in to get tested because they have the same symptoms as people in their family who have already been tested.
over 20 of them. I get out of my house I work I bike I exercise I talk to people and make friends outside of a message board.

what would you like me to ask them?

I know of no one personally who has died. I would venture to guess the difference between people who know people who have been through this and are going through this is location, job and lifestyle. You are a homebody that does not socialize, it makes sense that you get a feel from your surroundings from YouTube.

if you live in San Antonio I can let you talk to the people who appear to be OK now, but I might have to make sure they don’t punch your lights out.

midnightpulp
07-14-2020, 09:07 AM

Prior to our uptick in CA, I didn't know anyone. Now I know:

- My dad's best friend from high school and his best man. Lost of taste and smell. Worst he's ever felt in his life. Shortness of breath. Been battling for about 10 days.
- Cousin who tends a local bar. Stupidly didn't wear a mask and the establishment didn't enforce masks. Been about 20 days. Chest congestion and was prescribed an inhaler just yesterday. Funny enough, the above person eats lunch at the bar my cousin works often. Could be a local hotspot.
- Long time family friend. Lost of taste and smell. Mild shortness of breath. Older and obese, but doing okay.

Spurtacular
07-14-2020, 09:12 AM
I personally know people who are/have been sick, tested +.
I know two that have not even gone in to get tested because they have the same symptoms as people in their family who have already been tested.
over 20 of them. I get out of my house I work I bike I exercise I talk to people and make friends outside of a message board.

what would you like me to ask them?

I know of no one personally who has died. I would venture to guess the difference between people who know people who have been through this and are going through this is location and lifestyle. You are a homebody that does not socialize, it makes sense that you get a feel from your surroundings from YouTube.

if you live in San Antonio I can let you talk to the people who appear to be OK now, but I might have to make sure they don’t punch your lights out.

You're so lazy that you couldn't even make up a non round number. :lol

Also :lol that you personally know someone who's died (reason omitted).

TheGreatYacht Chumpettes think lying for causes is important. The problem is they are terrible bull shitters.

pgardn
07-14-2020, 09:15 AM
You're so lazy that you couldn't even make up a non round number. :lol

Also :lol that you personally know someone who's died (reason omitted).

TheGreatYacht (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43719) Chumpettes think lying for causes is important. The problem is they are terrible bull shitters.

yes because some have symptoms and have not been tested fucking idiot
yes it’s over 20. and everyone of these people I have hugged shook hands with talk to I can give you every single name.

I will let you meet a few that have recovered and tell them how you feel about this you’re feeling a lot better so I know they will appreciate your face

Spurtacular
07-14-2020, 09:17 AM
Prior to our uptick in CA, I didn't know anyone. Now I know:

- My dad's best friend from high school and his best man. Lost of taste and smell. Worst he's ever felt in his life. Shortness of breath. Been battling for about 10 days.
- Cousin who tends a local bar. Stupidly didn't wear a mask and the establishment didn't enforce masks. Been about 20 days. Chest congestion and was prescribed an inhaler just yesterday. Funny enough, the above person eats lunch at the bar my cousin works often. Could be a local hotspot.
- Long time family friend. Lost of taste and smell. Mild shortness of breath. Older and obese, but doing okay.

Yea, it's possible they caught a coronavirus and will have some struggles and then be okay.

Spurtacular
07-14-2020, 09:18 AM

Get a hold of yourself, bro. The sky is not falling. :lol

TheGreatYacht

Spurtacular
07-14-2020, 09:19 AM
yes it’s over 20. and everyone of these people I have hugged shook hands with talk to I can give you every single name.

I will let you meet a few that have recovered and tell them how you feel about this you’re feeling a lot better so I know they will appreciate your face

Now it's over 20 even though they're not getting tested. GTFO, Less Than Blake. :lmao

SpursforSix
07-14-2020, 09:20 AM
Smart man! Either contaminated or designed to read false positive to promote fear and institute Bill Gates vaccines. We know what the Gates loves to vaccinate Africa.

euXQbZDwV0w

pgardn
07-14-2020, 09:23 AM
Mo
Now it's over 20 even though they're not getting tested. GTFO, Less Than Blake. :lmao

meet me and I’ll take you to the ones in the city do you have time today?
Will be required to wear a mask and I would also wear a helmet if I were you

pgardn
07-14-2020, 09:25 AM

TheGreatYacht (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43719)

did I say the sky was falling fuck wad?
you said you did not believe people on this board knew anybody who is/have been sick and you’re just dead wrong so shut the fuck up.

Spurtacular
07-14-2020, 09:28 AM
Mo

meet me and I’ll take you to the ones in the city do you have time today?
Will be required to wear a mask and I would also wear a helmet if I were you

I don't want to go to one of your gay romps. No thanks.

Spurtacular
07-14-2020, 09:30 AM
did I say the sky was falling fuck wad?
you said you did not believe people on this board knew anybody who is/have been sick and you’re just dead wrong so shut the fuck up.

I called idiots like you out for making sh** up to try and justify this stuff.

:lol On cue you pulled a number out of your ass. And then when you called out on the number you panicked and said you were counting untested persons. Anyone you've heard may have a sniffle. :lmao

pgardn
07-14-2020, 09:35 AM
I called idiots like you out for making sh** up to try and justify this stuff.

:lol On cue you pulled a number out of your ass. And then when you called out on the number you panicked and said you were counting untested persons. Anyone you've heard may have a sniffle. :lmao

it’s over 20 you idiot do you want me to list them all because I can do it right here. by city in Texas as well. Do you want to meet them, the ones in SA? My father can definitely get you in to some of the older ones that have it right now. He can let you hug them. I can personally get you to the recovered who might be more unforgiving and younger.

do you want to see it for yourself?

Spurtacular
07-14-2020, 09:40 AM
it’s over 20 you idiot do you want me to list them all because I can do it right here. by city in Texas as well. Do you want to meet them, the ones in SA? My father can definitely get you in to some of the older ones that have it right now. He can let you hug them. I can personally get you to the recovered who might be more unforgiving and younger.

do you want to see it for yourself?

You planning on doxxing all your FB friends?

I subject them to that just because they have the misfortune of knowing you. :lol

pgardn
07-14-2020, 09:42 AM
You planning on doxxing all your FB friends?

I subject them to that just because they have the misfortune of knowing you. :lol

don’t do Facebook fat head.
you are tapping out again

midnightpulp
07-14-2020, 09:44 AM

TheGreatYacht

Here's the danger with a novel virus that is easily infectious. It's just not about deaths and even critical cases. You probably don't believe it, but the average symptoms of this are much more severe than the flu and there's many studies showing lingering effects with regard to reduced lung capacity/persistent congestion (e.g. my 28 year old cousin needing to be prescribed an inhaler after 3 weeks), heart damage, and decline in cognitive functions. A virus that knocks people on their ass like this for weeks is an "economy killer" on its own, since you simply don't get Covid, eat some chicken soup, and then jump back into work in a couple of days.

We can have a relatively open economy, but concessions need to be made for some. Restaurants need to figure out how to move to outdoor dining. Theaters might want to see about shifting to drive-ins. How much vacant, unused dusty ass land is here in California that is just begging to be turned into a drive in? Mask wearing should be compulsory in indoor businesses. The bar industry might have to take it on the chin, though.

But it doesn't seem industries want to come up with creative solutions. They're just sticking their heads in the sand and hoping it all goes away.

pgardn
07-14-2020, 09:46 AM
don’t do Facebook fat head.
you are tapping out again

I can make sure they have no idea who you are other than a truther

and yeah it’s not a good word for them, especially having to go through this shit like we all are. Except they actually get to feel it. I don’t know who you are no names needed

pgardn
07-14-2020, 09:51 AM
I can get public service points for this, but not many.
Public library’s are closed so no talks, no tutoring, no showing people around the lab

so it’s a win-win for everyone.

pgardn
07-14-2020, 09:57 AM
Here's the danger with a novel virus that is easily infectious. It's just not about deaths and even critical cases. You probably don't believe it, but the average symptoms of this are much more severe than the flu and there's many studies showing lingering effects with regard to reduced lung capacity/persistent congestion (e.g. my 28 year old cousin needing to be prescribed an inhaler after 3 weeks), heart damage, and decline in cognitive functions. A virus that knocks people on their ass like this for weeks is an "economy killer" on its own, since you simply don't get Covid, eat some chicken soup, and then jump back into work in a couple of days.

We can have a relatively open economy, but concessions need to be made for some. Restaurants need to figure out how to move to outdoor dining. Theaters might want to see about shifting to drive-ins. How much vacant, unused dusty ass land is here in California that is just begging to be turned into a drive in? Mask wearing should be compulsory in indoor businesses. The bar industry might have to take it on the chin, though.

But it doesn't seem industries want to come up with creative solutions. They're just sticking their heads in the sand and hoping it all goes away.

add to this it has not been long enough for us to see what this really does long-term and it does not look good. And it makes perfect sense as a lot of these people go very low on O2 and clot blood as well all over their body. This is not good for anyone, but especially not good for older people who recover because they already have old organs that might be severely stressed

that being said we do need to get creative with this thing because we might have to live with it
we can’t just hole up and give up
I believe we will beat this but possibly have new lifestyles

Spurtacular
07-14-2020, 10:04 AM
Here's the danger with a novel virus that is easily infectious. It's just not about deaths and even critical cases. You probably don't believe it, but the average symptoms of this are much more severe than the flu

Average is just a hair above asymptomatic. You don't get to have it both ways.

TheGreatYacht
07-14-2020, 10:58 AM
add to this it has not been long enough for us to see what this really does long-term and it does not look good. And it makes perfect sense as a lot of these people go very low on O2 and clot blood as well all over their body. This is not good for anyone, but especially not good for older people who recover because they already have old organs that might be severely stressed

that being said we do need to get creative with this thing because we might have to live with it
we can’t just hole up and give up
I believe we will beat this but possibly have new lifestyles

Keep obeying like a good little bitch boy and this "new normal" will be permanent. Covid hoax is the new war on terror and you Chumpettes are falling for it.

https://i.ibb.co/85hk3rf/FB-IMG-1594741992344.jpg

SpursforSix
07-14-2020, 10:59 AM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/076/145/Eatdapoopoo1.jpg