PDA

View Full Version : Over 100 Tweets by Trump Today

DMX7
05-10-2020, 06:50 PM
Complete meltdown. :lol

I’m genuinely getting scared since he is still president during this crisis.

picnroll
05-10-2020, 06:52 PM

Great to see President Trash is attending to the countries needs in this time of crisis. :lmao

Spurtacular
05-10-2020, 10:09 PM
Dems must be pulling a lot of shit in this plandemic.

Trump working overtime.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2020, 10:17 PM

Trump working overtime.:lol you think tweeting is working.

apalisoc_9
05-10-2020, 10:18 PM
:lol you think tweeting is working.

:lol

tholdren
05-10-2020, 10:20 PM

Seems to be. Lots of mixed opinions

Thread
05-10-2020, 10:23 PM

.........Yeah, I'll just bet you are.

You're so full of shit your eyes are turnin' brown.

Spurs Homer
05-10-2020, 10:24 PM
When you are guilty

no amount of denials, cover ups, cult worship or re-writing of history can ever erase the truth.

He is guilty of betraying the usa and selling out to russia and he knows it and putin knows it and we know it.

He is also unfit and unqualified to hold ANY public position of trust and the pandemic has him-

out of his element. Just a sad pathetic horrible miserable little unhappy man turning to jelly in the middle of a crisis.

Thanks, republi-cunts.

ducks
05-10-2020, 10:25 PM

Lol you counted each one and at least glanced at it

Blake
05-10-2020, 11:02 PM

Blake
05-10-2020, 11:03 PM
Lol you counted each one and at least glanced at it

That's your lol from this? Either someone else already counted or he took 100 seconds to count the 100 tweets

Blake
05-10-2020, 11:05 PM
Did he at least have a valet get a mother's day card for Melania?

Thread
05-10-2020, 11:17 PM
When you are guilty

no amount of denials, cover ups, cult worship or re-writing of history can ever erase the truth.

He is guilty of betraying the usa and selling out to russia and he knows it and putin knows it and we know it.

He is also unfit and unqualified to hold ANY public position of trust and the pandemic has him-

out of his element. Just a sad pathetic horrible miserable little unhappy man turning to jelly in the middle of a crisis.

Thanks, republi-cunts.

Please, you were just as sour at a 29k DOW & full employment.

tholdren
05-10-2020, 11:18 PM
Meh 1000 posts by ChumpDumper and actually dumber than trump. Wild.

Spurtacular
05-10-2020, 11:26 PM

Sure. That's why he does it, dip shit.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2020, 11:26 PM
Sure.:rollin

Reck
05-10-2020, 11:33 PM
So who is this tholdren guy? Hadn’t seen him before. Why is he bolded differently?

ChumpDumper
05-10-2020, 11:37 PM
So who is this tholdren guy? Hadn’t seen him before. Why is he bolded differently?He's best known for being wrong about everything upstairs so he needed to find new ways to be wrong.

Also seems pretty drunk these days.

tholdren
05-10-2020, 11:52 PM
He's best known for being wrong about everything upstairs so he needed to find new ways to be wrong.

Also seems pretty drunk these days.

Any evidence for any of this?

ChumpDumper
05-10-2020, 11:58 PM
Any evidence for any of this?You called COVID-19 the flu.

ChumpHumper
05-10-2020, 11:58 PM
Only a drunkard would say COVID-19 is the flu.

DMX7
05-11-2020, 02:10 AM
That's your lol from this? Either someone else already counted or he took 100 seconds to count the 100 tweets

Someone else did and then I read like 3 of them and had to stop they were so bad.

DMX7
05-11-2020, 02:12 AM

:rollin “Executive Time” :rollin

DMX7
05-11-2020, 02:12 AM
and Watching Fox News is “working” too.

Spurs Homer
05-11-2020, 08:12 AM
Please, you were just as sour at a 29k DOW & full employment.

yes

for the simple reason that he betrayed the usa and sold out to putin-

then- if i had any doubts that he was a traitor- he confirmed it in front of the world - @ Helsinki

this is when the USA lost its collective mind(s).

A sworn enemy attacked us. USA intel unanimously concluded putin ordered the attack.
The traitor is asked- as he stands next to the attacker
The traitor commits treason- right in front of our eyes and ears.

and the unthinkable happened-

we all witnessed it- and then REFUSED to believe our eyes and ears.

I go back to that Helsinki video- often

and I remind myself - that I never

NEVER - doubted my eyes and ears- I KNEW and KNOW what I saw.

Any other president - without a propaganda channel and a confirmed cult of morons who refused to believe their eyes and ears-

would have been ousted immediately.

but we lost our fucking minds. This is why we are in this mess.

hater
05-11-2020, 08:32 AM
called it

Orangegutan is out of his league at this point

Xevious
05-11-2020, 09:17 AM
Obamagate :lol

RandomGuy
05-11-2020, 10:21 AM

Trump working overtime.

:lmao Tweeting = working :lol

RandomGuy
05-11-2020, 10:22 AM
The random phrase in all-caps with an exclamation point are the best ones tbh

PAPER ON MY DESK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

picnroll
05-11-2020, 10:27 AM

Trump working overtime.

Yeah, rumor has it he upped his Fox news watching from 7 hours to 9 hours. Poor guy must be exhausted.

picnroll
05-11-2020, 10:28 AM
Seems to be. Lots of mixed opinions

Yeah mixed opinions, idiots like you and intelligent people.

boutons_deux
05-11-2020, 11:24 AM
Yeah, rumor has it he upped his Fox news watching from 7 hours to 9 hours. Poor guy must be exhausted.

and his preferred OANN must be stuffing more shit into his shit-for-brains

baseline bum
05-11-2020, 11:44 AM
called it

Orangegutan is out of his league at this point

He already was on the second day when he had Spicer lying about inauguration crowd sizes.

pgardn
05-11-2020, 12:01 PM
He already was on the second day when he had Spicer lying about inauguration crowd sizes.

But... but...

That was when hater fostered his authoritarian principles, in fact he loved them as being Putin-like.
You cant bring in examples when hater actually adored him.

But Trump is weak now, defeated by a virus who would have given ANY president problems.
Its just that this one was extraordinarily exposed because he is a liar that cant stand expertise and experts.
(hater has always liked this part of Trump's personality as well because "deep state", that hater cant tolerate. The same "deep state" that brought this virus information to the WH long before hater knew anything to allow him to " called it"

boutons_deux
05-11-2020, 12:13 PM
" he is a liar that cant stand expertise and experts."

His self-detesting ignorance of just about anything causes him to detest people who know their shit, who are experienced, educated, serious professionals.

In practice, Trash is a coherent continuation of Repugs sidelining, defunding, destaffing experts, career professionals, scientists because those people get in the way of castrating govt For The People and increasing BigCorp profits.

DMC
05-11-2020, 12:24 PM
It got him in the White House. Do people really think tweeting doesn't work for him? You're out of your fucking minds. Its no wonder you lost. You'll probably lose again and scream at the Moon.

ChumpDumper
05-11-2020, 12:26 PM
:lmao "working"

You rubes are doing backflips over a derp post.

Spurminator
05-11-2020, 12:29 PM
It got him in the White House. Do people really think tweeting doesn't work for him? You're out of your fucking minds. Its no wonder you lost. You'll probably lose again and scream at the Moon.

Such a team sports take.

Now Republican Presidents are above criticism if their tactics are good election strategy. :cheer

spurraider21
05-11-2020, 12:38 PM
Do people really think lying through his teeth doesn't work for him? You're out of your fucking minds. Its not wonder you lost. You'll probably lose again and scream at the Moon.

Play Boban
05-11-2020, 12:39 PM
He has a lot of great words to say tbh

Reck
05-11-2020, 12:49 PM
:lmao DMC feels the need to defend Trump "working" now too.

ChumpDumper
05-11-2020, 12:52 PM
:lmao DMC feels the need to defend Trump "working" now too.Those tweets really worked on DMC.

Chucho
05-11-2020, 12:53 PM
:lmao "working"

You rubes are doing backflips over a derp post.

That would hold a little more water if it didn't come from the guy who's as obsessed with derp as derp is with him.

boutons_deux
05-11-2020, 12:56 PM
Tweeting insanely, to no effect

I expect, feeling powerless to stop the Trump Pandemic shitstorm, he will fire some people, gratuitously

FBI Ray is said to be a target, maybe Birx, Fauci,

ChumpDumper
05-11-2020, 12:56 PM
That would hold a little more water if it didn't come from the guy who's as obsessed with derp as derp is with him.derp said Trump was expending effort; that's not about the efficacy of the tweets.

Trump working overtime.
I don't see how else to interpret that.

Spurminator
05-11-2020, 12:58 PM
Do people really think lying through his teeth doesn't work for him? You're out of your fucking minds. Its not wonder you lost. You'll probably lose again and scream at the Moon.

"It's your fault, because you, spurraider21, nominated Hillary Clinton as his opponent."

picnroll
05-11-2020, 01:01 PM

Maybe if that dumb ass, dipshit president of yours didn’t spend all his time watching TV and making brainless tweets for his cretin constituency he might have time to learn what the fuck he was supposed to be doing. Just a thought.

spurraider21
05-11-2020, 01:16 PM
"It's your fault, because you, spurraider21, nominated Hillary Clinton as his opponent."
DerpMC, who voted for Obama twice, and said he would vote for Biden over Trump, seems like an odd candidate to be one of those living vicariously through Trump, yet here we are

Reck
05-11-2020, 01:18 PM
Trump too stupid to let the experts within the WH and his admin work the pandemic and just sit back.

He literally needed to just sip a coke and let Fauci and Birx do the heavy lifting and he would probably have a great chance at re-election. Instead he's worse off in pretty much all aspects.

ChumpDumper
05-11-2020, 01:22 PM
DerpMC, who voted for Obama twice, and said he would vote for Biden over Trump, seems like an odd candidate to be one of those living vicariously through Trump, yet here we areMost of his supporters are living a sunk cost type fallacy these days. DMC had the misfortune of going all in on Trump right before the pandemic, which makes him look even more foolish.

spurraider21
05-11-2020, 01:31 PM
Most of his supporters are living a sunk cost type fallacy these days. DMC had the misfortune of going all in on Trump right before the pandemic, which makes him look even more foolish.
he said biden was his preferred choice, even over trump. biden getting the nom was his out. instead chose to renege on that and double down on trump :lol

ChumpDumper
05-11-2020, 01:34 PM
he said biden was his preferred choice, even over trump. biden getting the nom was his out. instead chose to renege on that and double down on trump :lol:lol Was he trying to impresses us by feigning support for Biden when he thought he had no chance to win?

spurraider21
05-11-2020, 01:35 PM
:lol Was he trying to impresses us by feigning support for Biden when he thought he had no chance to win?
DarrinMC?

DMC
05-11-2020, 03:20 PM
Such a team sports take.

Now Republican Presidents are above criticism if their tactics are good election strategy. :cheer

The bottom line is you may think it's stupid but it works for him. Whether it'll work for him in November or not remains to be seen but he's not in the basement trying to untangle his mind.

DMC
05-11-2020, 03:22 PM
DarrinMC?

I called Biden before he even ran. Even when you guys thought Sanders had it in the bag I told you Biden was going to win the nomination.

Snarky comebacks don't make you wise Philo. Just makes you a wiseass.

DMC
05-11-2020, 03:24 PM
he said biden was his preferred choice, even over trump. biden getting the nom was his out. instead chose to renege on that and double down on trump :lol

Because my single vote matters the most. I haven't given one shit about who you are going to vote for but you can't seem to get me out of your mind.

DMC
05-11-2020, 03:26 PM
Most of his supporters are living a sunk cost type fallacy these days. DMC had the misfortune of going all in on Trump right before the pandemic, which makes him look even more foolish.

And you had the fortune of screaming at the moon after Trump kicked the shit out of you guys in 2016. That's something you will never live down. I told you I was not going to let you forget about it.

ChumpDumper
05-11-2020, 03:28 PM
And you had the fortune of screaming at the moon after Trump kicked the shit out of you guys in 2016. That's something you will never live down. I told you I was not going to let you forget about it.:lmao deflecting like clockwork. No one's going to let you forget you're a Trump supporter.

LkrFan
05-11-2020, 03:28 PM

:lmao

ChumpDumper
05-11-2020, 03:32 PM
DMC's never going to let me forget I made the right choice.:wow

LkrFan
05-11-2020, 03:36 PM
West Wing is contaminated with COVID-19. On CNN, I'm watching David Dennison lie to America from the White House front porch! :rollin :lmao :rollin

Reck
05-11-2020, 03:39 PM
DMC's never going to let me forget I made the right choice.:wow

These people think making the obvious choice is some unthinkable out of this world shit. Snakeboy tried to pull the shame card on me too yesterday. Umm yeah I will support and vote for Biden gladly.

They think that is the ultimate insult. :lol

pgardn
05-11-2020, 03:44 PM
Anyone Else In 2020

spurraider21
05-11-2020, 04:41 PM
I called Biden before he even ran. Even when you guys thought Sanders had it in the bag I told you Biden was going to win the nomination.

Snarky comebacks don't make you wise Philo. Just makes you a wiseass.
changing the subject :lol... i wasn't talking about who you predicted would win, but who you said was your favorite candidate who you would support in the general election, even over trump

spurraider21
05-11-2020, 04:42 PM
Because my single vote matters the most. I haven't given one shit about who you are going to vote for but you can't seem to get me out of your mind.
and now you're moving the goalpost to whose vote matters more

Spurtacular
05-11-2020, 05:07 PM
:lmao Tweeting = working :lol

Not quite Obama's backroom deals, eh?

Spurtacular
05-11-2020, 05:17 PM
Trump too stupid to let the experts within the WH and his admin work the pandemic and just sit back.

He literally needed to just sip a coke and let Fauci and Birx do the heavy lifting and he would probably have a great chance at re-election. Instead he's worse off in pretty much all aspects.

Dat kool aid is red AF.

DMC
05-11-2020, 05:31 PM
:lmao deflecting like clockwork. No one's going to let you forget you're a Trump supporter.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/u8u0R51ND9L2/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e477dd3e7a99861dd325bb8911365ba d2f757298eca&rid=giphy.gif

ChumpDumper
05-11-2020, 05:32 PM
:cry:lmao deflectornado engaged

DMC
05-11-2020, 05:32 PM
and now you're moving the goalpost to whose vote matters more

It's sarcasm, Philo, you culture contaminated fuck. You're so consumed with who I am voting for that you've made my vote more important than yours.

DMC
05-11-2020, 05:36 PM
https://mariomurilloministries.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/hillary-vicious.jpg

baseline bum
05-11-2020, 05:37 PM
https://media0.giphy.com/media/u8u0R51ND9L2/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e477dd3e7a99861dd325bb8911365ba d2f757298eca&rid=giphy.gif

Well the woman in the gif turned out to be right with 81,556 dead so far in Trump's reign of terror.

DMC
05-11-2020, 05:37 PM
Anyone Else In 2020

NOonegivesashitwhoyouvotefor in 2020

Trill Clinton
05-11-2020, 05:38 PM
Poor Melania

ChumpDumper
05-11-2020, 05:39 PM
Well the woman in the gif turned out to be right with 81,556 dead so far in Trump's reign of terror.DeflectMC gonna have to do more work.

It won't work though

ChumpDumper
05-11-2020, 05:40 PM
NOonegivesashitwhoyouvotefor in 2020You do. As much as you give a shit whom people voted for in 2016.

Quit pretendmcing you don't.

Spurminator
05-11-2020, 05:45 PM
The bottom line is you may think it's stupid but it works for him. Whether it'll work for him in November or not remains to be seen but he's not in the basement trying to untangle his mind.

My thinking it's stupid is unrelated to whether it "works for him." Being a xenophobic liar also worked for him. Doesn't make it right.

I'd say the same thing if it got him 95% of the vote. I don't bandwagon on convictions.

Spurs Homer
05-11-2020, 05:50 PM
Lol

Defending
Muh
Cheetotwitterthumbs!

Blake
05-11-2020, 05:52 PM

Stupid 4d chess

koriwhat
05-11-2020, 05:56 PM
Lol that retard spurshomer still peddling that maddow russia russia russia hoax as if anyone testified that they had actual dirt while behind closed doors.

You're such a pathetic dipshit SH.

Spurs Homer
05-11-2020, 06:07 PM
Lol that retard spurshomer still peddling that maddow russia russia russia hoax as if anyone testified that they had actual dirt while behind closed doors.

watch the

trump and putin in helsinki youtube

then decide if you believe your own eyes and ears

hopefully you can see thru the drugs

druggie

koriwhat
05-11-2020, 06:08 PM
watch the

trump and putin in helsinki youtube

then decide if you believe your own eyes and ears

hopefully you can see thru the drugs

druggie

Lol yeah sure I'm the one on drugs says mr Rachel maddow

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2020, 06:25 PM

That's the koriwhat that ST misses, the one that leashes out all his anger and bitterness on lefties :tu

DMC
05-11-2020, 10:22 PM
My thinking it's stupid is unrelated to whether it "works for him." Being a xenophobic liar also worked for him. Doesn't make it right.

I'd say the same thing if it got him 95% of the vote. I don't bandwagon on convictions.
There's a monumental difference between "stupid" and "unsavory". If his goal is to retain power, his method works. It's not stupid to use a working method.

Your "right" and 2 dollars will buy a small coffee.

There hasn't been a person in the oval office who was "right" in my lifetime. Carter might be the closest. Everyone else had personal agendas - friends with agendas - people they owed favors to. They all lied, they all misled, they all fell short of their promises. They all knew they would.

People do what it takes to get and retain power. The left would do good to remember that, especially you ideologues.

I don't give 2 shits about hoping someone in power is good or right. I hope I get what I need from them being there. The other endeavor never worked.

Blake
05-11-2020, 10:49 PM
There's a monumental difference between "stupid" and "unsavory". If his goal is to retain power, his method works. It's not stupid to use a working method.

No, he's stupid, it's a stupid method and we have a lot of really really stupid Americans that buy into the ridiculously stupid shit he sells.

Including you.

ChumpDumper
05-11-2020, 10:52 PM

There hasn't been a person in the oval office who was "right" in my lifetime. Carter might be the closest. Everyone else had personal agendas - friends with agendas - people they owed favors to. They all lied, they all misled, they all fell short of their promises. They all knew they would.

People do what it takes to get and retain power. The left would do good to remember that, especially you ideologues.

I don't give 2 shits about hoping someone in power is good or right. I hope I get what I need from them being there. The other endeavor never worked.What is it you're getting from Trump that's making all this worth it?

DMC
05-11-2020, 10:54 PM
https://i.imgur.com/8lxVt5G.jpg

So funny to watch you two rub goobers in every thread :lol

ChumpDumper
05-11-2020, 10:57 PM

So funny to watch you two rub goobers in every thread :lolSo funny to watch you pretend to ignore me when you just replied to me earlier today.:lol

Th'Pusher
05-11-2020, 11:21 PM

I don't give 2 shits about hoping someone in power is good or right. I hope I get what I need from them being there. The other endeavor never worked.

Let’s just call a spade a spade and say BD was right all along - you agree we’re fucked and unfuckable.

You’re in a branch davidian like power struggle with the US government unwilling to trust with some reason, but you’re basically operating on the same level as TGY.

We get it. You’re in it for yourself. You don’t trust anything. You’re a functional libertarian.

You add no value to society. You’re a stereotypical boomer tbh.

Reck
05-11-2020, 11:25 PM
So funny to watch you pretend to ignore me when you just replied to me earlier today.:lol

LET ME SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I DONT CARE BY SCREENSHOTTING THIS, SAVING THE IMAGE AND UPLOADING IT TO AN IMAGE HOSTER THEN POST IT HERE TO SHOW HOW MUCH I DONT THINK OF YOU AND BLAKE!!

vy65
05-11-2020, 11:27 PM

Sounds like DM-Semantics watched some game of thrones.

This is real life, not "the ladder." Value judgments about what POTUS should do; normalizing it with claims about the other guy is fiddling while Rome burns.

Weren't you in the military? Kinda weird to fight for this country and be a nihilist at the same time.

DMC
05-11-2020, 11:28 PM
Let’s just call a spade a spade and say BD was right all along - you agree we’re fucked and unfuckable.

You’re in a branch davidian like power struggle with the US government unwilling to trust with some reason, but you’re basically operating on the same level as TGY.

We get it. You’re in it for yourself. You don’t trust anything. You’re a functional libertarian.

You add no value to society. You’re a stereotypical boomer tbh.

I have no idea what you're talking about but somehow NOW old people have no value. A few minutes ago your take was Eugenics.

DMC
05-11-2020, 11:29 PM
Sounds like DM-Semantics watched some game of thrones.

This is real life, not "the ladder." Value judgments about what POTUS should do; normalizing it with claims about the other guy is fiddling while Rome burns.

Weren't you in the military? Kinda weird to fight for this country and be a nihilist at the same time.

If you ever served you'd know no one fights for the country and many of them are nihilists.

vy65
05-11-2020, 11:37 PM
If you ever served you'd know no one fights for the country and many of them are nihilists.

Pretty sad to dedicate yourself to fighting for something you don't believe in

ChumpDumper
05-11-2020, 11:38 PM
DMC can't call it serving anymore.

Blake
05-11-2020, 11:51 PM

So funny to watch you two rub goobers in every thread :lol

If you keep getting shit on like this by the board that ignore list is gonna multiply

Blake
05-11-2020, 11:54 PM
LET ME SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I DONT CARE BY SCREENSHOTTING THIS, SAVING THE IMAGE AND UPLOADING IT TO AN IMAGE HOSTER THEN POST IT HERE TO SHOW HOW MUCH I DONT THINK OF YOU AND BLAKE!!

Lol such a koriwhat move

DMX7
05-11-2020, 11:55 PM

:lol RENT FREE SPACE IN DMC’s MIND!!!

Th'Pusher
05-12-2020, 12:07 AM
I have no idea what you're talking about but somehow NOW old people have no value. A few minutes ago your take was Eugenics.

vy got it. You’re a nihilist, fucked and unfunkable, a cynical pos that adds Little to no value.

You whine about the government (particularly federal) and offer no solutions but contrarian support for what you perceive to be the minority stakeholder in the Political Forum.

Honk honk. DMClown

DMC
05-12-2020, 07:19 AM
Pretty sad to dedicate yourself to fighting for something you don't believe in
That's all you got, really?

Coming from a lawyer I'll take it with a grain of salt.

DMC
05-12-2020, 07:23 AM
vy got it. You’re a nihilist, fucked and unfunkable, a cynical pos that adds Little to no value.

You whine about the government (particularly federal) and offer no solutions but contrarian support for what you perceive to be the minority stakeholder in the Political Forum.

Honk honk. DMClown

I'm more of a pessimist than nihilist. A pessimist is basically an optimist with more experience.

What solutions did you offer? Hillary?

Th'Pusher
05-12-2020, 07:28 AM
I'm more of a pessimist than nihilist. A pessimist is basically an optimist with more experience.

What solutions did you offer? Hillary?

Hillary!

The left!

DMClown. Honk! Honk!

DMC
05-12-2020, 07:54 AM
Hillary!

The left!

DMClown. Honk! Honk!

The last you offered was Hillary. You're not getting out of it.

Th'Pusher
05-12-2020, 08:03 AM
The last you offered was Hillary. You're not getting out of it.

Honk! Honk!

vy65
05-12-2020, 08:53 AM
That's all you got, really?

Coming from a lawyer I'll take it with a grain of salt.

The ole non-response response. Makes a sad situation even sadder tbh. Sorry bro, hope you get better.

vy65
05-12-2020, 08:53 AM
Honk! Honk!

RandomGuy
05-12-2020, 02:12 PM
muh Hillary

Better than the POS there now by a long shot. Even you know it.

RandomGuy
05-12-2020, 02:13 PM
Hillary!

The left!

DMClown. Honk! Honk!

Sums it up. He is like a one act birthday clown.

Muh hillary

You are a doo-doo head.

HONK! HONK!