https://twitter.com/zhoumint/status/1257434372220821505?s=21

spurraider21
05-11-2020, 01:14 PM
lets see if The Great Twat is going to call his god Chomksy a zionist sheep

hater
05-11-2020, 01:19 PM

:lol

THATS INTERNATIONAL COMMUNIST ZIONIST SHITZU LAB FOR YOU SHEEPLES!!!!!!

Thread
05-11-2020, 01:19 PM
Noam stooping after swearing up & down he wouldn't.

They all stoop, they'll never get over the old man blasting hair all over them walls Election Night 2016.

- "You're gonna have to call him, Hillary." - Obama
- "Fuck him and that hunky stripper he's married to." - Hillary
- "No, I'm serious. Call him and concede. Now." - Obama

"Who's the wild man now!"

baseline bum
05-11-2020, 01:29 PM
Not thousands, tens of thousands. With a pretty good possibility of it blowing up to hundreds of thousands before this is all over.

boutons_deux
05-11-2020, 01:37 PM
Not thousands, tens of thousands. With a pretty good possibility of it blowing up to hundreds of thousands before this is all over.

yep, and 100Ks damaged for years, if not for life

... so Trash could get re-elected

hater
05-11-2020, 01:41 PM
wish trump had started with killing off these Darwin award HOFers

https://twitter.com/libsinamerica/status/1259899062872088578?s=21

ChumpDumper
05-11-2020, 01:44 PM

https://twitter.com/libsinamerica/status/1259899062872088578?s=21That's like grilling and eating a steak outside a restaurant you want to open.

Chucho
05-11-2020, 01:57 PM

See, I can understand SOME places having a demand to open, but you're fucking retarded if you think it's safe to go into a sweaty, swampy ass gym.

This is why San Antonio should be thanking their whatever-it-is-they-beleive-in that Fiesta got cancelled. I can't imagine anything more dangerous than 100s of thousands of big people all over a disgustingly-hot, humid city doing dirty Mexican stuff and sweating shitty-beer sweat all over eachother while eating dirty food made with waived health-standards.

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2020, 03:08 PM

I love Noam Chomksy. But he too is controlled opposition. He's a Zionist Jew against the BDS movement. Nonetheless, his criticism on the United States and calling out their war crimes is spot on.

https://www.reddit.com/r/chomsky/comments/8tgf2u/noam_chomsky_the_cleverest_zionist/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

C'mon bruh, don't wish death upon me.

DMC
05-11-2020, 03:11 PM
Worse than Hitler am I right?

DMC
05-11-2020, 03:12 PM
See, I can understand SOME places having a demand to open, but you're fucking retarded if you think it's safe to go into a sweaty, swampy ass gym.

This is why San Antonio should be thanking their whatever-it-is-they-beleive-in that Fiesta got cancelled. I can't imagine anything more dangerous than 100s of thousands of big people all over a disgustingly-hot, humid city doing dirty Mexican stuff and sweating shitty-beer sweat all over eachother while eating dirty food made with waived health-standards.

God damn that sounds like heaven

hater
05-11-2020, 03:16 PM
I love Noam Chomksy. But he too is controlled opposition. He's a Zionist Jew against the BDS movement. Nonetheless, his criticism on the United States and calling out their war crimes is spot on.

https://www.reddit.com/r/chomsky/comments/8tgf2u/noam_chomsky_the_cleverest_zionist/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

C'mon bruh, don't wish death upon me.

thats bullshit

Chomsky has called for the US to bomb Israel and called them a brutal regime

thats as far from Zionist as pluto

pgardn
05-11-2020, 03:18 PM
thats bullshit

Hes a Jew.
Thats all it takes for Yachtzee.

He has also done some of the best work on brains and language ever but he is still a bat in your belfry.
.... a 91 yo mixed nut.

spurraider21
05-11-2020, 04:39 PM
I love Noam Chomksy. But he too is controlled opposition. He's a Zionist Jew
called it

spurraider21
05-11-2020, 04:40 PM
thats bullshit

when great twat says "zionist" he really just means jew

Spurminator
05-11-2020, 05:47 PM

More gold from DarrinMC

hater
05-11-2020, 06:35 PM

surprised you didnt just go for Satan or Voldemort tbqh

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2020, 06:41 PM

He's the king of strawmans on this forum.

johnsmith
05-11-2020, 06:44 PM
I really don’t see how anyone can blame anyone other than China for this whole thing. You can’t blame Trump for cases in Italy, Iran, S. Korea, or any other country....but you can certainly blame China.

Just my opinion.

baseline bum
05-11-2020, 06:47 PM
I really don’t see how anyone can blame anyone other than China for this whole thing. You can’t blame Trump for cases in Italy, Iran, S. Korea, or any other country....but you can certainly blame China.

Just my opinion.

Virus is the CCP's fault, doing nothing for two months is on Trump.

johnsmith
05-11-2020, 06:49 PM
Virus is the CCP's fault, doing nothing for two months is on Trump.

I don’t know though. Do you think anyone would have done more than he did, when he did? I’m not some rabid Trump supporter, more anti-liberal rather....so take this with a grain of salt, but I think hindsight is 20/20 and no other President in the past few decades would have done any different.

Spurminator
05-11-2020, 06:52 PM
I think hindsight is 20/20 and no other President in the past few decades would have done any different.

Watch him speak at one of his COVID updates for 5 minutes and tell me you still believe that.

baseline bum
05-11-2020, 06:54 PM
I don’t know though. Do you think anyone would have done more than he did, when he did? I’m not some rabid Trump supporter, more anti-liberal rather....so take this with a grain of salt, but I think hindsight is 20/20 and no other President in the past few decades would have done any different.

It wasn't hindsight to know this would trash the US without anyone taking action. Trump kept minimizing the threat, trying to keep the Dow high. And it still tanked anyways. No, I don't think Hillary would have ignored the pandemic and said it was a Republican hoax. I expect she would have followed the playbook to ramp up testing and PPE production and try to combat this early.

ChumpDumper
05-11-2020, 06:55 PM
I don’t know though. Do you think anyone would have done more than he did, when he did? Yes. Almost any politician I can think of would've done more than he did when he did. The bio-threat initiative started by the Bush administration and the H1N1 experience of the Obama administration formed a solid knowledge base that any sane, competent president would've tapped into.

Spurminator
05-11-2020, 06:56 PM
It's ludicrous to believe any other President in our lifetimes would have undermined the medical community the way Trump has. Not to mention enflaming tensions and encouraging protests, refusing to follow CDC guidelines, favoring Republican-governed states with aid... This motherfucker has blood on his hands and so do all of his voters. If you hate liberals more than you hate Donald Trump, you aren't paying enough attention.

johnsmith
05-11-2020, 06:57 PM
Watch him speak at one of his COVID updates for 5 minutes and tell me you still believe that.

Yes, he’s indeed the worst public speaker in the history of American Politics.

Winehole23
05-11-2020, 06:57 PM
I don’t know though. Do you think anyone would have done more than he did, when he did? I’m not some rabid Trump supporter, more anti-liberal rather....so take this with a grain of salt, but I think hindsight is 20/20 and no other President in the past few decades would have done any different.However that may be, a number of countries did different and have suffered much less than US.

Governments aren't plug and play, it makes a difference who's calling the shots and filling the jobs.

Spurminator
05-11-2020, 06:58 PM

I'm not talking about his speaking ability, I'm talking about the content.

baseline bum
05-11-2020, 06:59 PM

What do you think of him telling the states they're on their own with getting PPE and then taking their shit after the states had made arrangements? Nice he had the states bidding against each other too. How chickenshit is this motherfucker?

johnsmith
05-11-2020, 07:00 PM
It wasn't hindsight to know this would trash the US without anyone taking action. Trump kept minimizing the threat, trying to keep the Dow high. And it still tanked anyways. No, I don't think Hillary would have ignored the pandemic and said it was a Republican hoax. I expect she would have followed the playbook to ramp up testing and PPE production and try to combat this early.

I agree on your first point, the downplaying thing seems a bit ridiculous. I don’t necessarily agree that Hillary would have done it different (but neither of us could prove our point on that anyway).

I also don’t think he meant that the democrats were making the virus up when he used the word Hoax either. He was saying that the dems were now using this as a tool to get him removed from office or lose the next election. But since he’s the worst God Damn public speaker ever, he used the word ‘hoax’ and he was fucked from that point on.

johnsmith
05-11-2020, 07:01 PM
I'm not talking about his speaking ability, I'm talking about the content.

Got it....I’ve listened to them off and on. I really don’t believe they would have handled it much different. Just my opinion.

baseline bum
05-11-2020, 07:01 PM
I agree on your first point, the downplaying thing seems a bit ridiculous. I don’t necessarily agree that Hillary would have done it different (but neither of us could prove our point on that anyway).

I also don’t think he meant that the democrats were making the virus up when he used the word Hoax either. He was saying that the dems were now using this as a tool to get him removed from office or lose the next election. But since he’s the worst God Damn public speaker ever, he used the word ‘hoax’ and he was fucked from that point on.

His message was loud and clear, legitimate concern over this virus was just panic to make him look bad. That fucking faggot makes everything in the world about him.

johnsmith
05-11-2020, 07:02 PM
What do you think of him telling the states they're on their own with getting PPE and then taking their shit after the states had made arrangements? Nice he had the states bidding against each other too. How chickenshit is this motherfucker?

Yeah, ok, I have no justification for that one. He must have been too busy tweeting about his ratings to actually oversee a couple of horseshit committee’s.

ChumpDumper
05-11-2020, 07:02 PM
However that may be, a number of countries did different and have suffered much less than US.

Governments aren't plug and play, it makes a difference who's calling the shots and filling the jobs.The craziest thing about this is the playbook is the closest thing to plug and play I think I've ever seen to guide a president through an emergency. It really is Pandemics for Dummies. All Trump had to do was have someone read it to him.

johnsmith
05-11-2020, 07:03 PM
His message was loud and clear, legitimate concern over this virus was just panic to make him look bad. That fucking faggot makes everything in the world about him.

See I don’t think that what it was. And honestly, if it was that, it’s not like any one else in DC (not dems, repub’s, or anyone else) was making a big deal about it anyway.

I really land in the side that none of these cocksuckers ultimately have our best interest in mind.

baseline bum
05-11-2020, 07:04 PM
Got it....I’ve listened to them off and on. I really don’t believe they would have handled it much different. Just my opinion.

You haven't given any reason why they wouldn't have other than you hate libs. Trump's whole campaign is fuck all the experts, they're all fags and are the swamp that needed to be drained.

johnsmith
05-11-2020, 07:05 PM
However that may be, a number of countries did different and have suffered much less than US.

Governments aren't plug and play, it makes a difference who's calling the shots and filling the jobs.

Don’t you think it’s partially the public’s own fault for the whole “can’t take my freedoms and flag away” bs?

baseline bum
See I don’t think that what it was. And honestly, if it was that, it’s not like any one else in DC (not dems, repub’s, or anyone else) was making a big deal about it anyway.

I really land in the side that none of these cocksuckers ultimately have our best interest in mind.

You're so dead-set on normalizing Trump. I only ever hear this bothsides crap from you guys when one of your own fucks up.

johnsmith
You haven't given any reason why they wouldn't have other than you hate libs. Trump's whole campaign is fuck all the experts, they're all fags and are the swamp that needed to be drained.

How do you want me to prove a hypothetical?

Winehole23
05-11-2020, 07:06 PM
The craziest thing about this is the playbook is the closest thing to plug and play I think I've ever seen to guide a president through an emergency. It really is Pandemics for Dummies. All Trump had to do was have someone read it to him.
Trump was never going to use the Obama playbook.

For his own sake it's a shame he didn't, leading the official US response to COVID-19 was a once in a lifetime shot at greatness, and he blew it.

Spurtacular
05-11-2020, 07:07 PM
I never expected you to fall for this scam, hater. (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=9607)

Can't say I'm surprised though.

johnsmith
05-11-2020, 07:08 PM
You're so dead-set on normalizing Trump. I only ever hear this bothsides crap from you guys when one of your own fucks up.

Nothing to do with normalizing him. I believe he’s a narcissistic douche bag but I happen to line up with some of his conservative views. I just think there’s such a disdain in this country by half of America to spin everything he says and does in a negative. Just like the other half does for liberals.

In the meantime, regardless of who’s in office, the rich get richer, the middle class disappears a bit more everyday, and we sit and argue about who’s right and who’s wrong as though it matters in the grand scheme of things.

baseline bum
05-11-2020, 07:08 PM
How do you want me to prove a hypothetical?

Tell me why Hillary would have thrown Obama's pandemic playbook in the trash. Was she angry and looking to destroy everything black president did too? And was her campaign about tearing down government like Trump's was? Turns out government is pretty fucking important. Competent government is why places like South Korea, Taiwan, and New Zealand haven't been trashed.

hater
05-11-2020, 07:09 PM
I never expected you to fall for this scam, hater.

huh?

I just thought it was big news Noam said it tbqh

he has his flaws but hes one of the brightest minds ever tbqh

I really respect a prime Noam

I didnt say I agree with him on this instance.

baseline bum
05-11-2020, 07:10 PM
Nothing to do with normalizing him. I believe he’s a narcissistic douche bag but I happen to line up with some of his conservative views. I just think there’s such a disdain in this country by half of America to spin everything he says and does in a negative. Just like the other half does for liberals.

In the meantime, regardless of who’s in office, the rich get richer, the middle class disappears a bit more everyday, and we sit and argue about who’s right and who’s wrong as though it matters in the grand scheme of things.

You're complaining about the rich getting richer and saying they're all the same when Trump passed a $3.2 trillion corporate tax cut that was largely used for stock buybacks? You think Clinton would have passed that horseshit?

johnsmith
05-11-2020, 07:12 PM
Tell me why Hillary would have thrown Obama's pandemic playbook in the trash. Was she angry and looking to destroy everything black president did too? And was her campaign about tearing down government like Trump's was? Turns out government is pretty fucking important. Competent government is why places like South Korea, Taiwan, and New Zealand haven't been trashed.

Because I think she would have reacted in the same timeframe that Trump did, and pretty much done the same shit.

You’re missing the part where I said “just my opinion”. I don’t think Hillary would have had our best interest in mind just like I don’t think Trump does.

You’re getting worked up and looking for some intellectual argument from me and I don’t have one. I just don’t think Hillary would have handled it differently. You can’t prove me wrong either, just like I can’t prove you wrong.

johnsmith
05-11-2020, 07:12 PM
You're complaining about the rich getting richer and saying they're all the same when Trump passed a $3.2 trillion corporate tax cut that was largely used for stock buybacks? You think Clinton would have passed that horseshit?

Nope, she would have done some other stupid shit like expand Obamacare which caused my premiums to go through the roof.

Spurtacular
05-11-2020, 07:15 PM
huh?

I just thought it was big news Noam said it tbqh

he has his flaws but hes one of the brightest minds ever tbqh

I really respect a prime Noam

I didnt say I agree with him on this instance.

Got it, ma nigga.

baseline bum
05-11-2020, 07:16 PM
Nope, she would have done some other stupid shit like expand Obamacare which caused my premiums to go through the roof.

Poor people getting insurance guaranteed and subsidized is worse than throwing money away at stock buybacks to artifically inflate the Dow and provide a windfall to the rich?

hater
05-11-2020, 07:16 PM
as much as I hate Shitlery I doubt she would have fomented injecting Bleach on americans tbqh

also as much as I hate her I doubt she would have promised a vaccine in 4 months and that this virus was going to go away like magic

Im very torn tbqh but I do believe Shillary would have take. advantage of this to cut up american civil liberties and push for a scam vaccine/certificate to control her populations

lets not forget Shillary is one of the most evil human beings on the planet and would have used this to grab power

still, Trump is a FUCKING MORON and possibly the worst leader to fight a pandemic ever :lol

johnsmith
05-11-2020, 07:18 PM
Poor people getting insurance guaranteed and subsidized is worse than throwing money away at stock buybacks to artifically inflate the Dow and provide a windfall to the rich?

So this is the fundamental difference between libs and conservatives in my opinion. I don’t believe that my rates should go from approximately $400 a month to approximately $1,400 a month so that I can support others. Selfish or not, I’m trying to get ahead and support my family.

However, I do believe in many many liberal social issues. So there’s that.

baseline bum
05-11-2020, 07:20 PM
still, Trump is a FUCKING MORON and possibly the worst leader to fight a pandemic ever :lol

Trump is not a moron, he's an incredibly skilled conman who has been a master of manipluating the media for 40 years. I mean he's got poor white people buying into the idea that corporate tax cuts for stock buybacks is about fighting for the "forgotten man."

johnsmith
05-11-2020, 07:21 PM
lets not forget Shillary is one of the most evil human beings on the planet and would have used this to grab power

I agree with both of these things....and I think it would have been a gigantic issue either way.

Will Hunting
05-11-2020, 07:21 PM
BB’s point is that you’re making false equivalences like this one. Trump’s tax cuts were intended to help the rich at the expense of everyone else, Obamacare was intended to widen access to healthcare. The idea that they’re equal in terms of corrupt legislation is ridiculous.

Spurtacular
05-11-2020, 07:22 PM
So this is the fundamental difference between libs and conservatives in my opinion. I don’t believe that my rates should go from approximately $400 a month to approximately $1,400 a month so that I can support others. Selfish or not, I’m trying to get ahead and support my family.

However, I do believe in many many liberal social issues. So there’s that.

It'd be at least kind of nice if such an occurrence was even about supporting others.

Medical industry is the only industry that costs are skyrocketing as the technology improves.

It's a huge scam.

johnsmith
05-11-2020, 07:23 PM
BB’s point is that you’re making false equivalences like this one. Trump’s tax cuts were intended to help the rich at the expense of everyone else, Obamacare was intended to widen access to healthcare. The idea that they’re equal in terms of corrupt legislation is ridiculous.

Fair enough. Then I take back my example....although it was just that, an example of something that she would have done while in office that I would have disagreed with. I wasn’t trying to do a side by side comparison....however, you’re correct and that is exactly what I did, whether or not intentional.

Will Hunting
05-11-2020, 07:23 PM
Instead you want your tax dollars to go towards spending $1 trillion a year on defense spending we don’t need? I’d much rather subsidize healthcare for other Americans than the stupid shit Republicans want to waste money on.

hater
05-11-2020, 07:24 PM
I agree with both of these things....and I think it would have been a gigantic issue either way.

yeah I cant even imagine what evil plans her and the Google CEOs(all clintonites) wouldave hatched to “save us” from the pandemic

Will Hunting
05-11-2020, 07:25 PM
Medical industry is the only industry that costs are skyrocketing as the technology improves.
And the solution to that is to loosen regulations and further privatize healthcare?

hater
05-11-2020, 07:26 PM
Trump is not a moron, he's an incredibly skilled conman who has been a master of manipluating the media for 40 years. I mean he's got poor white people buying into the idea that corporate tax cuts for stock buybacks is about fighting for the "forgotton man."

hes a fucking moron when it comes to fighting pandemics

you really think the lysol in americans is an act? or the fact he didnt know how vaccines basically work? or the obvious fact that a flu shot was not gonna kill this virus?

hes a fucking moron

johnsmith
05-11-2020, 07:26 PM
Instead you want your tax dollars to go towards spending $1 trillion a year on defense spending we don’t need? I’d much rather subsidize healthcare for other Americans than the stupid shit Republicans want to waste money on.

See this is where I’m gonna come off as a dick, but that’s fine, this is spurstalk after all. But my tax dollars don’t go up at near the rate of which my insurance premiums went up....I’m about old number 1 ya know?

johnsmith
05-11-2020, 07:27 PM
And the solution to that is to loosen regulations and further privatize healthcare?

Honestly, I’m slowly starting to come around to Universal Health care....once I had kids I learned how fucked up our current system really is. In the meantime though, I don’t wanna pay extra.

hater
05-11-2020, 07:27 PM

:tu ma niga

dont forget the 3 trillion dollars that showed up out of the blue in February

wow somehow when we rich are in trouble we happen to find a trillion dollars in the basement :lmao

baseline bum
05-11-2020, 07:29 PM
hes a fucking moron when it comes to fighting pandemics

you really think the lysol in americans is an act? or the fact he didnt know how vaccines basically work? or the obvious fact that a flu shot was not gonna kill this virus?

hes a fucking moron

Injecting disinfectant is more of his let's launch shit against the wall with a firehose strategy of playing the media. Keeps them from talking about the corporate bailout and McConnell telling Americans to go fuck themselves with future aid prospects.

Will Hunting
05-11-2020, 07:29 PM
See this is where I’m gonna come off as a dick, but that’s fine, this is spurstalk after all. But my tax dollars don’t go up at near the rate of which my insurance premiums went up....I’m about old number 1 ya know?
Again keep in mind, Obamacare was the plan Bob Dole ran on in 1996 and the plan Mitt Romney implemented in Mass when he was governor. Something needed to be done to make sure people with pre-existing conditions had access to healthcare and Obamacare is where we ended up. If the Dems has their way Obamacare would have included a public option. McConnell nuked the public option to make sure the insurance companies could still get their beak wet.

baseline bum
05-11-2020, 07:32 PM
Again keep in mind, Obamacare was the plan Bob Dole ran on in 1996 and the plan Mitt Romney implemented in Mass when he was governor. Something needed to be done to make sure people with pre-existing conditions had access to healthcare and Obamacare is where we ended up. If the Dems has their way Obamacare would have included a public option.

Yeah sucked not getting any cost control whatsoever in the bill. Hopefully Joe Lieberman and Ben Nelson get COVID and ...

Will Hunting
05-11-2020, 07:32 PM
Injecting disinfectant is more of his let's launch shit against the wall with a firehose strategy of playing the media. Keeps them from talking about the corporate bailout and McConnell telling Americans to go fuck themselves with future aid prospects.
Exactly. Trump has been playing the media like a violin since 2015. All he needs to do is tweet something stupid and it distracts from what a disaster his actual policy is.

Will Hunting
05-11-2020, 07:34 PM
Yeah sucked not getting any cost control whatsoever in the bill. Hopefully Joe Lieberman and Ben Nelson get COVID and ...
I still blame Harry Reid. He could have rammed it through with the budget reconciliation so it would only need 51 votes the same way McConnell tried to, he was just a pussy who was incapable of finding creative ways to jam stuff through the senate.

hater
05-11-2020, 07:36 PM

nope

he really is a moron that rather believe Breibart, Fox n friends that CDC or Experts

I dont know how that does not qualify him as a fucking moron tbqh

its not an act he really is a fucking stupid idiot. Americans praise stupidity as you can see

that also explains how a FUCKING MORON like Dubya was president

americans love their idiots, hell they strive to be like them

baseline bum
05-11-2020, 07:39 PM
nope

he really is a moron that rather believe Breibart, Fox n friends that CDC or Experts

its not an act he really is a fucking stupid idiot. Americans praise stupidity as you can see

americans love their idiots, hell they strive to be like them

America doesn't love Trump, that's the 30% who do. He absolutely knows what he's doing. He gets the exact media coverage he engineers, and not only does it to cover up for his horrific policy, but it also lets him climb up on the cross and play victim to his cult.

Will Hunting
05-11-2020, 07:40 PM
nope

americans love their idiots
Americans love the mixture of stupid and unwavering confidence, they seem to think intelligence and strength are mutually exclusive qualities. GWBs entire 2004 campaign centered around “I might be a bumbling dumbfuck but that means I’m tough!”

hater
05-11-2020, 07:43 PM
America doesn't love Trump, that's the 30% who do. He absolutely knows what he's doing. He gets the exact media coverage he engineers, and not only does it to cover up for his horrific policy, but it also lets him climb up on the cross and play victim to his cult.

sure but that doesnt mean hes not a fucking moron

he is obviusly smart with media and controlling his masses of stupid fucks but that does not mean he cannot be a complete idiot when it comes to science or common sense

oh and while we are at it Biden is possibly a bigger moron due to his Alzheimers. and guess what? millions of americans will vote for this stupid fuck in a few months

as I said americans love their idiots

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2020, 08:06 PM
I never expected you to fall for this scam, hater. (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=9607)

Can't say I'm surprised though.

I love my boy hater. He's not woke enough as I would like but he is woke to the global threat of Zionism and that's a gigantic step. He's miles ahead of most liberal and conservatives. His biggest flaw is he still still believes a little too much in governments. Kind of like Jmmy Dore. I think my boy hater still thinks that there are good guys and super heroes with capes in politics.

This whole plandemic has opened my eyes to how evil governments are. This Covid hoax/sham has made me realize how politicians and world leaders are just stage actors following a script.

Winehole23
05-11-2020, 08:06 PM
Don’t you think it’s partially the public’s own fault for the whole “can’t take my freedoms and flag away” bs?Not sure what you mean.

The protests against mitigation and social distancing are too recent to have had a measurable impact, if that's what you were talking about.

I live in Austin, TX, compliance with social distancing and mitigation measures has been pretty high, what's it like in SA?

baseline bum
05-11-2020, 08:09 PM
oh and while we are at it Biden is possibly a bigger moron due to his Alzheimers. and guess what? millions of americans will vote for this stupid fuck in a few months

What are they supposed to do? Vote for Trump?

pgardn
05-11-2020, 08:11 PM
I love my boy hater. He's not woke enough as I would like but he is woke to the global threat of Zionism and that's a gigantic step. He's miles ahead of most liberal and conservatives. His biggest flaw is he still still believes a little too much in governments. Kind of like Jmmy Dore. I think my boy hater still thinks that there are good guys and super heroes with capes in politics.

This whole plandemic has opened my eyes to how evil governments are. This Covid hoax/sham has made me realize how politicians and world leaders are just stage actors following a script.

Because he might realize you have lost your mind.
Look, eventually you conspiritards are going to run nose into anus and cross each other, nuts do that.

And you have the incredible self awareness to call other people sheeple when the conspiracies you tout are far more fanciful than any truth that could be made up.

hater
05-11-2020, 08:13 PM
What are they supposed to do? Vote for Trump?

I am not voting for either fucking moron tbqh

pgardn
05-11-2020, 08:13 PM

he is obviusly smart with media and controlling his masses of stupid fucks but that does not mean he cannot be a complete idiot when it comes to science or common sense

Its obvious which moron not to pick.
Anyone Else 2020

baseline bum
05-11-2020, 08:16 PM
I am not voting for either fucking moron tbqh

That's stupid, the two party system is basically enshrined in the constitution since congress picks the president if no one gets to 270.

Spurtacular
05-11-2020, 08:26 PM

Real free market care would drastically decrease costs, absolutely.

hater
05-11-2020, 08:28 PM
That's stupid, the two party system is basically enshrined in the constitution since congress picks the president if no one gets to 270.

whats stupid is voting for Biden or Trump tbqh

baseline bum
05-11-2020, 08:30 PM
whats stupid is voting for Biden or Trump tbqh

Not voting against Trump is retarded after seeing the dumpster fire he has left our nation in.

hater
05-11-2020, 08:34 PM
Not voting against Trump is retarded after seeing the dumpster fire he has left our nation in.

Biden is a 75 year old with Alzheimers and Dementia (not to mention a rapist and groper of kids)

the thought of that mummy being in the white house is fucking scary as shit. We survived 4 years old Orangegutan. And no I dont count the virus because who knows hiw many americans Alzheimer Joe woulda killed.

take away the virus and we survived 4 years of trump. can probably survive 4 more. I am not sure we could survive a dementia ridden lunatic in Rapist Joe tbqh

baseline bum
05-11-2020, 08:42 PM
Biden is a 75 year old with Alzheimers and Dementia (not to mention a rapist and groper of kids)

the thought of that mummy being in the white house is fucking scary as shit. We survived 4 years old Orangegutan. And no I dont count the virus because who knows hiw many americans Alzheimer Joe woulda killed.

take away the virus and we survived 4 years of trump. can probably survive 4 more. I am not sure we could survive a dementia ridden lunatic in Rapist Joe tbqh

Why would you take away the virus when the virus is the most important thing happening in this country for at least the next year? The virus is why it's critical to get Trump the fuck out and get an administration that isn't anti-science.

ChumpDumper
05-11-2020, 08:44 PM
Why would you take away the virus when the virus is the most important thing happening in this country for at least the next year? The virus is why it's critical to get Trump the fuck out and get an administration that isn't anti-science.Take away those tens of thousands of needlessly dead Americans and things look great!

hater
05-11-2020, 08:58 PM
Why would you take away the virus when the virus is the most important thing happening in this country for at least the next year? The virus is why it's critical to get Trump the fuck out and get an administration that isn't anti-science.

next year?

the virus is the most important thing that has happened in the last 300 years

the whole world will change and yes hundreds of thousands were bound to die Trump or not

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2020, 09:01 PM

Kyle Responds To Being Called "Irresponsible" & "Delusional" For Not Voting Biden

https://youtu.be/PDnH_twgzC4

:lmao @ shaming non-voters. Wake up ma nig. Stop feeling forced to vote out fear. We're gonna get fucked regardless of who is in charge. Just look at AOC and Ilhan Omar selling out. Look at Bernie. They're all players. There are no good guys in politics. Once they get in power, they sell out. How many presidents will it take to realize that? Let that sink in.

spurraider21
05-11-2020, 09:01 PM
we have a de facto 2 party system because of the combination of our first-past-the-post and winner-take-all system... aka plurality takes all

you can win a state 34-33-33 and get 100% of their electoral votes

gives no incentive for a party to form unless they can actually win a state. if we required a majority, then you can at least have what the UK has and force a coalition government, giving the 3rd party a lot more voice. and by not making all states winner take all, you incentivize competing in all states even if you know you cant get a majority. allows for more competition

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2020, 09:03 PM

That will never happen.

"Competition is a sin."

- John D Rockefeller

pgardn
05-11-2020, 09:06 PM

Absolutely it would.
Because profit would come before health.

No insurer in their right mind would take on people with pre existing conditions.
You automatically blow profit right there. Just like the federal government has to help on insuring people on coastlines, for profit insurers without federal help wont touch that. For a damn beachouse you know will get its teeth kicked in. That should be on the individual to rebuild. Now try that with a human body.

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2020, 09:10 PM

Because Trump has no control of what his higher up Zio masters have planned. I'll give Trump credit. He's trying to save the economy. I wish he just stuck to his guns that Coronavirus is a hoax even If it cost him his life.

Take away those tens of thousands of needlessly dead Americans and things look great!

You mean people dying of flu, cancer, heart problems, pneumonia, Parkinson's, Alzheimers, etc. who will test positive at the time of death by some stupid swap test that will diognose papayas and fruit with Covid 19? Ok :lol

pgardn
05-11-2020, 09:13 PM
Because Trump has no control of what his higher up Zio masters have planned. I'll give Trump credit. He's trying to save the economy. I wish he just stuck to his guns that Coronavirus is a hoax even If it cost him his life.

You mean people dying of flu, cancer, heart problems, pneumonia, Parkinson's, Alzheimers, etc. who will test positive at the time of death by some stupid swap test that will diognose papayas and fruit with Covid 19? Ok :lol

you need to be institutionalized.
you are a danger to yourself

ChumpDumper
05-11-2020, 09:13 PM
You mean people dying of flu, cancer, heart problems, pneumonia, Parkinson's, Alzheimers, etc. who will test positive at the time of death by some stupid swap test that will diognose papayas and fruit with Covid 19? Ok :lolNo. I don't.

You really need to tell everyone in your own words just what your conspiracy theory is. Because you just look like a babbling idiot right now.

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2020, 09:14 PM
Absolutely it would.
Because profit would come before health.

No insurer in their right mind would take on people with pre existing conditions.
You automatically blow profit right there. Just like the federal government has to help on insuring people on coastlines, for profit insurers without federal help wont touch that. For a damn beachouse you know will get its teeth kicked in. That should be on the individual to rebuild. Now try that with a human body.

Don't you get it? Liberterianism is about survival of the fittest. If Americans eat too many cheeseburgers, french fries and never exercise, why should the government be responsible for the health bills? Amirite Spurtacular? Not the insurance fault that ppl are too lazy to grow their own food and cook.

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2020, 09:17 PM
No. I don't.

You really need to tell everyone in your own words just what your conspiracy theory is. Because you just look like a babbling idiot right now.

The Coronavirus only exists on our TV. If people shut down the news during the plandemic, life would keep going as usual and government wouldn't be abusing their power.

ChumpDumper
05-11-2020, 09:19 PM
The Coronavirus only exists on our TV. If people shut down the news during the plandemic, life would keep going as usual and government wouldn't be abusing their power.So all those excess deaths are something else?

What is causing those deaths?

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2020, 09:22 PM
So all those excess deaths are something else?

What is causing those deaths?

They are deaths that have been happening before the plandemic began. Government is incentivizing and pressuring hospitals to diagnose patients w Covid 19. Have you not heard all the doctors and nurses speaking out? My bad I forgot that you only watch CNN. Anything that contradicts what you were indoctrinated with, you will not watch.

ChumpDumper
05-11-2020, 09:28 PM
They are deaths that have been happening before the plandemic began. But what is causing the greater number of deaths compared to this time last year?

The United States recorded an estimated 37,100 excess deaths as the novel coronavirus spread across the country in March and the first two weeks of April

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2020/05/02/excess-deaths-during-covid-19

What caused those deaths?

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2020, 09:36 PM
But what is causing the greater number of deaths compared to this time last year?

The United States recorded an estimated 37,100 excess deaths as the novel coronavirus spread across the country in March and the first two weeks of April

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2020/05/02/excess-deaths-during-covid-19

What caused those deaths?

Deaths go up every year just like births. Nothing new.

What is causing them? Same thing that has been causing them since the beginning of time. Accidents, old age, heart attack, murders (ventilators) and all the other ones I already mentioned to you. You are being duped with these Covid 19 mislabeling/relabeling :lol

"Oh no but muh government or president Trump wouldn't dare lie to me :cry. Muh CNN never lies :cry"

ChumpDumper
05-11-2020, 09:42 PM
Deaths go up every year just like births. Nothing new.No, they don't go up every year. That's why they're called excess deaths.

What is causing them? Same thing that has been causing them since the beginning of time. Then why has every government agreed it's the coronavirus causing most of the excess deaths?

ducks
05-11-2020, 09:48 PM

Just my opinion.

baseline bum
05-11-2020, 09:51 PM
we have a de facto 2 party system because of the combination of our first-past-the-post and winner-take-all system... aka plurality takes all

you can win a state 34-33-33 and get 100% of their electoral votes

gives no incentive for a party to form unless they can actually win a state. if we required a majority, then you can at least have what the UK has and force a coalition government, giving the 3rd party a lot more voice. and by not making all states winner take all, you incentivize competing in all states even if you know you cant get a majority. allows for more competition

True. What a clusterfuck our system is.

DMC
05-11-2020, 10:09 PM

Satan cannot kill you. He can just make you wish you were dead. Never met that other fellow.

DMC
05-11-2020, 10:15 PM
I still blame Harry Reid. He could have rammed it through with the budget reconciliation so it would only need 51 votes the same way McConnell tried to, he was just a pussy who was incapable of finding creative ways to jam stuff through the senate.

Bend over, I'll find a creative way to jam stuff through your chamber.

hater
05-11-2020, 10:24 PM
Satan cannot kill you. He can just make you wish you were dead. Never met that other fellow.

neither can Hitler tbqh

DMC
05-11-2020, 10:27 PM
neither can Hitler tbqh

Could though. Satan never could.

ElNono
05-11-2020, 10:34 PM

Trump is really ignorant. As in, he has no idea what he's talking about. He's really out of his league, and unfortunately, what humble and sincere people do is let expert talk and handle those situations.

Unfortunately, that's just not in him. He's extremely narcissistic, and thus overconfident. He always was a disaster waiting to happen.

I mentioned when he won that I was sure he would finish his first term (when some peeps here said he would not), but all he had to do was make sure not to fuckup Obama's economy. It looked good for a while, but, here we are.

DMC
05-11-2020, 10:42 PM
It's ludicrous to believe any other President in our lifetimes would have undermined the medical community the way Trump has. Not to mention enflaming tensions and encouraging protests, refusing to follow CDC guidelines, favoring Republican-governed states with aid... This motherfucker has blood on his hands and so do all of his voters. If you hate liberals more than you hate Donald Trump, you aren't paying enough attention.

The CDC is part of the problem. They aren't the good shepherd you're making them out to be. It was their insistence on using only their kits and some of their other tripe that helped worsen the situation, so your revisionist history hit a dead end there.

:lol "blood on his hands". You better hope that silly rhetoric will get you over the hump in November.

DMC
05-11-2020, 10:52 PM
Trump is really ignorant. As in, he has no idea what he's talking about. He's really out of his league, and unfortunately, what humble and sincere people do is let expert talk and handle those situations.

Unfortunately, that's just not in him. He's extremely narcissistic, and thus overconfident. He always was a disaster waiting to happen.

I mentioned when he won that I was sure he would finish his first term (when some peeps here said he would not), but all he had to do was make sure not to fuckup Obama's economy. It looked good for a while, but, here we are.

https://i.imgur.com/0KjswYA.jpg

Trump's lowest approval rating was in December of 2017. Unemployment rate was at 4.1%.

Stocks end otherwise stellar 2017 on a down note
Published: Dec. 29, 2017 at 5:01 p.m. ET
By Ryan Vlastelica
Dow posts 9th straight monthly gain, longest streak since 1959

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/dow-sp-set-to-power-to-fresh-record-on-2017s-last-trading-day-2017-12-29

I think you're putting too much stock in the left's opinion of Trump. They hated him before he took office (except when he was a democrat donor).

His approval rating is at an all time high even with the stock market, the jobless rate and COVID-19 deaths.

hater
05-11-2020, 10:58 PM
Could though. Satan never could.

satan can kill

you should have gone with satan on your hyperbole

DMC
05-11-2020, 11:05 PM
satan can kill

you should have gone with satan on your hyperbole

Except I'm atheist.

You laid a turd. Just let it go. Stop trying to fucking salvage it.

Will Hunting
05-12-2020, 07:22 AM

Jim Crow Joe is a shitty candidate who won’t accomplish anything but I’ll still end up voting for him because of how bad things are with Trump. As long as the Republican Party is the party that endorses white supremacists storming the state capital in Michigan with loaded weapons and also the party that supports fat rednecks being able to gun people down with impunity I’m voting for the other team.

hater
05-12-2020, 07:32 AM
Jim Crow Joe is a shitty candidate who won’t accomplish anything but I’ll still end up voting for him because of how bad things are with Trump. As long as the Republican Party is the party that endorses white supremacists storming the state capital in Michigan with loaded weapons and also the party that supports fat rednecks being able to gun people down with impunity I’m voting for the other team.

young will not vote for a dead rapist

Trump is a lock to ring twice

hater
05-12-2020, 07:33 AM
Except I'm atheist.

You laid a turd. Just let it go. Stop trying to fucking salvage it.

it doesnt matter what you are your hyperbole was meek

go for gold go for satan next time, Nancy

Spurminator
05-12-2020, 11:50 AM
The CDC is part of the problem. They aren't the good shepherd you're making them out to be. It was their insistence on using only their kits and some of their other tripe that helped worsen the situation, so your revisionist history hit a dead end there.

"The CDC is flawed, therefore it's preferable for an objectively dishonest trust fund billionaire TV personality to make safety recommendations during a pandemic."

Great idea!

:lol "blood on his hands". You better hope that silly rhetoric will get you over the hump in November.

I am confident that the rhetoric of a basketball message board participant is not going to swing the election either way.

I know you've become a Trump apologist as a result of fuming over what Spurstalk liberals think about you, but you're insignificant in the overall picture.

DMC
05-12-2020, 01:33 PM
"The CDC is flawed, therefore it's preferable for an objectively dishonest trust fund billionaire TV personality to make safety recommendations during a pandemic."

Great idea!

Strawman

incredulity

How original

I am confident that the rhetoric of a basketball message board participant is not going to swing the election either way.

I know you've become a Trump apologist as a result of fuming over what Spurstalk liberals think about you, but you're insignificant in the overall picture.
It's not yours alone. Your entire base is parroting that shit. It's a desperate plea for turnout from your troops. Better hope it works.

SpursforSix
05-12-2020, 01:41 PM

I hear you. But I won't bring myself to vote for either of these two. As of now at least.

That being said, I'd think anyone on the far left would want a Trump victory. I think that gives them the best chance of getting in a liberal Dem in 2024. Otherwise, Biden wins and in 2024, it's either Biden again or the next Republican.

ChumpDumper
05-12-2020, 01:43 PM
I hear you. But I won't bring myself to vote for either of these two. As of now at least.

That being said, I'd think anyone on the far left would want a Trump victory. I think that gives them the best chance of getting in a liberal Dem in 2024. Otherwise, Biden wins and in 2024, it's either Biden again or the next Republican.Biden's pretty clearly a one-termer. Guess it depends on the VP choice.

DMC
05-12-2020, 01:43 PM

That being said, I'd think anyone on the far left would want a Trump victory. I think that gives them the best chance of getting in a liberal Dem in 2024. Otherwise, Biden wins and in 2024, it's either Biden again or the next Republican.

I doubt Joe makes it past 4 years if he's elected. He can barely complete a sentence.

hater
05-12-2020, 01:44 PM
I doubt Joe makes it past 4 years if he's elected. He can barely complete a sentence.

dont be an asshole I heard him complete 2 sentences most days

SpursforSix
05-12-2020, 01:45 PM
Biden's pretty clearly a one-termer. Guess it depends on the VP choice.

So do you think if he was elected, then the Dems would replace him in 2024? Or are you saying that his age will petty much guarantee it's a one term deal?

ChumpDumper
05-12-2020, 01:50 PM
So do you think if he was elected, then the Dems would replace him in 2024? Or are you saying that his age will petty much guarantee it's a one term deal?I think Biden himself will make the decision.

SpursforSix
05-12-2020, 01:58 PM
I think Biden himself will make the decision.

Damn, that's optimistic. If he had that kind of humility and self awareness, I'd think he'd have not pursued it this year.

ChumpDumper
05-12-2020, 02:03 PM
Damn, that's optimistic. If he had that kind of humility and self awareness, I'd think he'd have not pursued it this year.I think they'll try to make it a selling point since folks think he's not gonna make it through a first term anyway.

SpursforSix
05-12-2020, 02:08 PM
I think they'll try to make it a selling point since folks think he's not gonna make it through a first term anyway.

Hopefully. It'd be nice to know that in 4 more years, we won't have Trump or Biden.

hater
05-12-2020, 02:10 PM
I think they'll try to make it a selling point since folks think he's not gonna make it through a first term anyway.

:lmao “selling point”

“our Rapist senile old fuckface wont make it past a first term if at all. vote for us”

:lmao

ChumpDumper
05-12-2020, 02:13 PM

“our Rapist senile old fuckface wont make it past a first term if at all. vote for us”

:lmaoYep. Still better than four more years of Trump.

BSfromTX
05-12-2020, 02:14 PM

IMHO, Trump is definitely narcissistic, overconfident, and cocky. Ignorant? Nah, he's simply playing his part as did Obama. I really don't believe in this two party paradigm in which one side is right. They both lead to the same things. Bush and Obama spent money like no other presidents before, but Trump is now on pace to do way more. I don't put it all on them either. Its the game. Its the system. The debt will increase like clock work and we can thank both sides of the isle.

pgardn
05-12-2020, 02:22 PM

if you add liar, narcissist to that selling point, that could be trumps “selling point” for a second term.

baseline bum
05-12-2020, 02:22 PM
IMHO, Trump is definitely narcissistic, overconfident, and cocky. Ignorant? Nah, he's simply playing his part as did Obama. I really don't believe in this two party paradigm in which one side is right. They both lead to the same things. Bush and Obama spent money like no other presidents before, but Trump is now on pace to do way more. I don't put it all on them either. Its the game. Its the system. The debt will increase like clock work and we can thank both sides of the isle.

Yeah both sides were responsible for Trump's horseshit $3.2 trillion corporate tax giveaway that was blown largely on stock buybacks. :lol

hater
05-12-2020, 02:48 PM
Yep. Still better than four more years of Trump.

disagree

its a toss up

hater
05-12-2020, 02:49 PM
Yeah both sides were responsible for Trump's horseshit $3.2 trillion corporate tax giveaway that was blown largely on stock buybacks. :lol

Obama bailouts were not much different tbqh

baseline bum
05-12-2020, 02:52 PM

You mean the Paulson bailout Bush rushed through?

hater
05-12-2020, 02:58 PM

yep the same one Summers and Obama continued

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/secrets-and-lies-of-the-bailout-113270/amp/

hater
05-12-2020, 02:59 PM
you idiots think Biden wouldnt approve a bailou for billionaires??? :lmao

holy shit ya nigas are brainwashed puppies

pgardn
05-12-2020, 03:02 PM
disagree

its a toss up

Excellent.

Now we know Anyone Else 2020

hater has spoken!

TheGreatYacht
05-12-2020, 03:20 PM

Keep posting ma nig. You have great potential.

TheGreatYacht
05-12-2020, 03:21 PM

BOOM. Truth nuke.

Will Hunting
05-12-2020, 03:25 PM

One of them is going to win no matter whether you vote or not, but there are certain things that can’t withstand another 4 years of Trump, our court system being one of them. People only focus on SCOTUS and don’t realize he’s filled the lower courts with radical right wing judges too.

As far as the far left stuff goes, I’ve pretty much accepted the idea that the only way stuff you describe as far left (ie Medicaire for all) gets implemented in this country is a revolution with blood on the streets. The fact you need 60 votes to get anything through the Senate, where North Dakota gets exponentially more representation than California does, pretty much removes the possibility of meaningful reform.

Joe Biden losing to Trump also isn’t going to push Democrats to support a far left candidate any more than Hillary losing to Trump did.

baseline bum
05-12-2020, 03:27 PM

Trump gave away that $3.2 trillion for stock buybacks when the economy was allegedly good.

Will Hunting
05-12-2020, 03:28 PM
Obama’s bailouts were done to avoid the economy cratering. I still think the terms of the bailout were stupid whereas he should have nationalized any of the banks that needed help rather than given them free money, but the Obama bailout served a purpose. Trump’s tax cuts were during a good economy and were completely unnecessary, all they did was increase stock buybacks, the national deficit and wealth inequality.

EDIT: Replace “good economy” with “allegedly good economy”. The idea we have a good economy simply when the unemployment rate is low is stupid.

Will Hunting
05-12-2020, 03:35 PM

There’s no question Jim Crow Joe is going to be a corporate shill of the Obama/Clinton ilk should he get elected. No one ITT is trying to say otherwise - in fact he might even end up worse than Obama/Clinton on the corporate shill front - liberals like me and baseline bum have hated the idea of Biden as the candidate all along.

Your argument is that since Biden and Trump are both corporate shills who serve the billionaire class, it’s a wash between them, which is intellectual laziness. Biden actually believes in global warming, would appoint SCOTUS justices who disagree with the Citizens United ruling, and he isn’t pro white supremacy.

BSfromTX
05-12-2020, 03:44 PM

Doesn't mean Obama wasn't in on the game either

baseline bum
05-12-2020, 03:53 PM
Doesn't mean Obama wasn't in on the game either

Spurminator
05-12-2020, 04:06 PM
Strawman

incredulity

How original

But suggesting I made the CDC out to be a "good shepherd" is not a strawman.

It's not yours alone. Your entire base is parroting that shit. It's a desperate plea for turnout from your troops. Better hope it works.

Or it's true and not everything is about the election, sports fan.

Spurminator
05-12-2020, 04:08 PM
:cry We'd better censor ourselves so we don't trigger people like DMC into voting the way they were going to vote anyway :cry

hater
05-12-2020, 04:32 PM
Obama’s bailouts were done to avoid the economy cratering.

:lmao read the article I posted. Bush and Obama bailouts were the same shit

oh and we never had a good economy after 2008

its just been a bubble and a scam since then

BSfromTX
05-12-2020, 04:34 PM

+1

hater
05-12-2020, 04:34 PM
let me get this straight

when democrats give bailouts it to help economy. when repubs do it its to help the billionaires right?

holy shit

hater
05-12-2020, 04:39 PM
Secrets and Lies of the Bailout
The federal rescue of Wall Street didn’t fix the economy – it created a permanent bailout state based on a Ponzi-like confidence scheme. And the worst may be yet to come

S o what did bailout officials do? They put together a proposal full of even bigger deceptions to get it past Congress a second time. That process began almost exactly four years ago – on January 12th and 15th, 2009 – when Larry Summers, the senior economic adviser to President-elect Barack Obama, sent a pair of letters to Congress. The pudgy, stubby#fingered former World Bank economist, who had been forced out as Harvard president for suggesting that women lack a natural aptitude for math and science, begged legislators to reject Vitter’s bill and leave TARP alone.

n the end, there was no lending requirement attached to any aspect of the bailout, and there never would be. Banks used their hundreds of billions for almost every purpose under the sun – everything, that is, but lending to the homeowners and small businesses and cities they had destroyed. And one of the most disgusting uses they found for all their billions in free government money was to help them earn even more free government money.

baseline bum
05-12-2020, 04:39 PM
let me get this straight

when democrats give bailouts it to help economy. when repubs do it its to help the billionaires right?

holy shit

So neither you nor BSfromTX will tell how both sides were responsible for Trump's horseshit $3.2 trillion corporate tax giveaway that was blown largely on stock buybacks.

DMC
05-12-2020, 04:42 PM
But suggesting I made the CDC out to be a "good shepherd" is not a strawman.

Or it's true and not everything is about the election, sports fan.
Ignoring the CDC recommendations.. their shepherding.

Many states ignore CDC recommendations and go their own way. Doesn't make them right, but the CDC isn't the be-all, end-all in decision making.

hater
05-12-2020, 04:45 PM
So neither you nor BSfromTX will tell how both sides were responsible for Trump's horseshit $3.2 trillion corporate tax giveaway that was blown largely on stock buybacks.

not defending that sure it happened that way

why are you not agreeing that Obamas bailouts were giveaways to the banks??

baseline bum
05-12-2020, 04:54 PM
not defending that sure it happened that way

why are you not agreeing that Obamas bailouts were giveaways to the banks??

Of course they were, the banks held a gun to everyone's heads. Trump voluntarily gave away the farm in allegedly good economic times.

hater
05-12-2020, 04:56 PM
Of course they were, the banks held a gun to everyone's heads. Trump voluntarily gave away the farm in allegedly good economic times.

“the banks put a gun on Obamas head”

:lmao take obamas cock out ya mouth ma nig its embarrasing

baseline bum
05-12-2020, 04:58 PM
“the banks put a gun on Obamas head”

:lmao take obamas cock out ya mouth ma nig its embarrasing

It's always distraction this look a squirrel there when talking about Trump's fuckups.

Spurminator
05-12-2020, 05:16 PM
Ignoring the CDC recommendations.. their shepherding.

Many states ignore CDC recommendations and go their own way. Doesn't make them right, but the CDC isn't the be-all, end-all in decision making.

No one's suggesting all of their recommendations have to be followed. Trump threw out the entire book and declared himself the end-all, be-all decision maker, as he has with everything else (particularly on the subject of anything that requires reading.)

It's not hard to see how a good leader might handle this kind of situation. Pick 5 things from the recommendations. Lead by example. Trump's number one message right now is "ignore the experts and get angry because the libs are trying to run your life." That's shitty leadership.

Will Hunting
05-12-2020, 05:24 PM

I’m not talking about Bush bailouts. We’re comparing Obama bailouts to Trump tax cuts.

And I agree with the 2nd part, but at the time Trump passed his tax cuts he claimed our economy was in great shape, which is all that matters for this discussion.

BSfromTX
05-12-2020, 06:36 PM

Dude, I hate all the bailoutts and every politician that voted for them, regardless of where it went

hater
05-12-2020, 06:37 PM
Dude, I hate all the bailoutts and every politician that voted for them, regardless of where it went

yup

they all work for the same masters Trump included

BSfromTX
05-12-2020, 06:44 PM
So neither you nor BSfromTX (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49780) will tell how both sides were responsible for Trump's horseshit $3.2 trillion corporate tax giveaway that was blown largely on stock buybacks.

I believe it doesn’t matter if it were Trump or Obama or Bush or Romney or Pelosi or enter any other sell out in our government. That sorta thing will always happen in this system. Let me be very clear. I do not defend Trump one bit. I believe he is no different than any other politician in Washington. I support your criticism of him. I don’t support excuses for the others

baseline bum
05-12-2020, 06:45 PM

I'm not talking about Trump's bailout, I'm talking about Trump's ridiculous tax cut for corporations in 2017 so they could dump that money mainly into stock buybacks.

baseline bum
05-12-2020, 06:46 PM
I believe it doesn’t matter if it were Trump or Obama or Bush or Romney or Pelosi or enter any other sell out in our government. That sorta thing will always happen in this system. Let me be very clear. I do not defend Trump one bit. I believe he is no different than any other politician in Washington. I support your criticism of him. I don’t support excuses for the others

Yes you do defend Trump by normalizing him and the GOP. No Democrat would have passed that ridiculous $3.2 trillion corporate tax cut that went straight into stock buybacks.

hater
05-12-2020, 06:48 PM
I'm not talking about Trump's bailout, I'm talking about Trump's ridiculous tax cut for corporations in 2017 so they could dump that money mainly into stock buybacks.

didnt W have a similar tax break

Trump ran on that tax break, he announced it and he did it. its not like he tricked or lied to everyone. I hate bailouts more because they actually lie and take dvantage of crisis to do them both democrats and repubs do that

sure I agree trumps tax breaks are terrible

but bailouts are worse as they kick us and rob us when we down

baseline bum
05-12-2020, 06:55 PM

Trump ran on that tax break, he announced it and he did it. its not like he tricked or lied to everyone. I hate bailouts more because they actually lie and take dvantage of crisis to do them both democrats and repubs do that

Yeah Trump sold that tax cut as hey we're going to raid the treasury so these rich fucks can get a huge windfall by arificially raising stock prices by having their companies buy back more stock. FOH man. Even if you discount that, this round of bailouts is even more disgraceful than the ones of the Great Receission. It's like we get all the worst parts of Obama with Trump and then on top of that the unparalleld corporate blowjob of 2017 and 80,000 dead with many tens of thousands of American deaths coming.

BSfromTX
05-12-2020, 06:55 PM
Yes you do defend Trump by normalizing him and the GOP. No Democrat would have passed that ridiculous $3.2 trillion corporate tax cut that went straight into stock buybacks.

i do not normalize him. None of them are on my side. In my opinion, these issues are just symptoms of the real problem. The real problem is the monopoly the federal reserve has on credit and the exchange of goods and services. As long as that system continues to exist, these arguments are futile

hater
05-12-2020, 06:57 PM
Yeah Trump sold that tax cut as hey we're going to raid the treasury so these rich fucks can get a huge windfall by arificially raising stock prices by having their companies buy back more stock. FOH man. Even if you discount that, this round of bailouts is even more disgraceful than the ones of the Great Receission. It's like we get all the worst parts of Obama with Trump and then on top of that the unparalleld corporate blowjob of 2017.

cant disagree with that. but Obama or Dubya were not much worse.

The richers used Obama and Dubya as trial balloons. they saw they could get away with it so they went all in on Trump.

all 3 are the same. slaves to their masters

glad we agree :tu

baseline bum
05-12-2020, 06:57 PM
i do not normalize him. None of them are on my side. In my opinion, these issues are just symptoms of the real problem. The real problem is the monopoly the federal reserve has on credit and the exchange of goods and services. As long as that system continues to exist, these arguments are futile

You absolutely do normalize him when you say he's the same as all the others. Typcial right bullshit where it's bothsides when the right fucks something up.

baseline bum
05-12-2020, 06:59 PM
cant disagree with that. but Obama or Dubya were not much worse.

The richers used Obama and Dubya as trial balloons. they saw they could get away with it so they went all in on Trump.

all 3 are the same. slaves to their masters

glad we agree :tu

No they're not all the same. As shitty as Obama and Clinton were they wouldn't have passed that ridiculous tax bill of 2017.

hater
05-12-2020, 07:03 PM
No they're not all the same. As shitty as Obama and Clinton were they wouldn't have passed that ridiculous tax bill of 2017.

possibly but Biden would have easily passed the 2020 bailouts

thats where our argument started. we are back on square one. Biden sucks dick. No way in hell Im voting for him

baseline bum
05-12-2020, 07:09 PM

thats where our argument started. we are back on square one. Biden sucks dick. No way in hell Im voting for him

You jumped in on a discussion about the $3.2 trillion corporate tax blowjob that only the GOP would have ever passed. I hate Biden, Sanders was the only good presidential candidate of the 21st century, but he'll be far superior to Trump. Everything I hate about Biden is a subset of what Trump is. But the reverse inclusion is not true. He wouln't pass that $3.2 trillion corporate blowjob that went to stock buybacks. He wouldn't have disregarded the pandemic playbook and said he virus was a Republican hoax. He wouldn't be trying to kick millions off their health insurance.

BSfromTX
05-12-2020, 07:12 PM
You absolutely do normalize him when you say he's the same as all the others. Typcial right bullshit where it's bothsides when the right fucks something up.

So you want me to say Trump is a little bit worse then the others? That would make you feel better? That maybe you can pretend that the left is bad but not that bad? Fine he’s worse, but that doesn’t make the others good. Tax cuts will pale in comparison when the day comes that we have to depend on these goons for everything.

Will Hunting
05-12-2020, 07:17 PM
So you want me to say Trump is a little bit worse then the others? That would make you feel better? That maybe you can pretend that the left is bad but not that bad? Fine he’s worse, but that doesn’t make the others good. Tax cuts will pale in comparison when the day comes that we have to depend on these goons for everything.
Deaths from COVID-19 vs. deaths from H1N1 indicate he’s more than a little worse than Obama.

Theres literally tens of thousands of dead Americans as a result of Trump’s negligence.

Will Hunting
05-12-2020, 07:19 PM

Trump ran on a tax break that was going to help the middle class and not the rich the same way every other Republican does.

Will Hunting
05-12-2020, 07:22 PM

If the 2020 bailouts weren’t passed at all there’d be total economic calamity right now. The country needed some sort of a bailout, the one we passed was just really shitty and didn’t do nearly enough to make sure money went directly to consumers.

The 2017 tax cut was completely unnecessary. It’s not like we needed a tax cut and Trump just decided on a shitty one, it was unnecessary legislation meant to redistribute wealth to the rich.

baseline bum
05-12-2020, 07:33 PM
If the 2020 bailouts weren’t passed at all there’d be total economic calamity right now. The country needed some sort of a bailout, the one we passed was just really shitty and didn’t do nearly enough to make sure money went directly to consumers.

The 2017 tax cut was completely unnecessary. It’s not like we needed a tax cut and Trump just decided on a shitty one, it was unnecessary legislation meant to redistribute wealth to the rich.

Not to mention Trump's ridiculous 2017 tax bill was a fuck you blue states law. As if California and New York didn't already subsidize red states like Kentucky and West Virginia enough.

BSfromTX
05-12-2020, 07:35 PM
Deaths from COVID-19 vs. deaths from H1N1 indicate he’s more than a little worse than Obama.

Theres literally tens of thousands of dead Americans as a result of Trump’s negligence.

Your barking up up the wrong tree. That argument is pointless

hater
05-12-2020, 07:40 PM

the 2020 bailouts are the same as the 2008 and 2012 bailouts

will save the big banks and corporations and let the masses rot and die

some ppl are believers of the too big to fail myth. im not.

we have been living in a ponzi scheme since 2008. all the 2020 bailouts will do is keep the ponzi scheme alive for a little bit more.

its all going to come down sooner or later and no amount of bailout will stop that.

Will Hunting
05-12-2020, 07:45 PM
the 2020 bailouts are the same as the 2008 and 2012 bailouts

will save the big banks and corporations and let the masses rot and die

some ppl are believers of the too big to fail myth. im not.

we have been living in a ponzi scheme since 2008. all the 2020 bailouts will do is keep the ponzi scheme alive for a little bit more.

its all going to come down sooner or later and no amount of bailout will stop that.
Yeah I don’t disagree with any of this but it’s not the point of this argument (id say the thing you’re referring to as a Ponzi scheme goes back a lot further than 2008 too).

Will Hunting
05-12-2020, 07:46 PM
Not to mention Trump's ridiculous 2017 tax bill was a fuck you blue states law. As if California and New York didn't already subsidize red states like Kentucky and West Virginia enough.
Pretty much. Pretty stupid of him though because Minnesota has a high state income state and I think his tax bill fucked any chance at flipping MN in 2020.

baseline bum
05-12-2020, 07:51 PM
Pretty much. Pretty stupid of him though because Minnesota has a high state income state and I think his tax bill fucked any chance at flipping MN in 2020.

Hopefully, just like that piece of shit tax law cost him big in Orange County, California in the 2018 midterms in what were until then solidly red House seats.

Winehole23
05-12-2020, 07:58 PM
Obama bailouts were not much different tbqhWe're comparing a garden hose to Niagara Falls, tbqh.

spurraider21
05-12-2020, 08:00 PM
Hopefully, just like that piece of shit tax law cost him big in Orange County, California in the 2018 midterms in what were until then solidly red House seats.
OC went to Hillary in 2016, too

baseline bum
05-12-2020, 08:07 PM
OC went to Hillary in 2016, too

Was talking about the five OC house seats Trump's tax hike on OC likely cost him in 2018.

spurraider21
05-12-2020, 08:09 PM
Was talking about the five OC house seats Trump's tax hike on OC likely cost him in 2018.
thats true. most notably dana rohrabacher

hater
05-12-2020, 10:07 PM
here are the great Democrats planned bailout for the poor american folk :cry

except they are more designed to bail out their lobbyist and private equity billionaire buddies:

https://twitter.com/davidsirota/status/1260309561371586560?s=20

hater
05-12-2020, 10:07 PM
We're comparing a garden hose to Niagara Falls, tbqh.

you mean like the 3 trillion $ garden hose the democrats are trying to push through congress to bail out their billionaire allies?

hater
05-12-2020, 10:08 PM
https://twitter.com/matthewstoller/status/1260254398820868098?s=20

hater
05-12-2020, 10:09 PM
baseline come in and spin this sheet :lol

https://twitter.com/VinceCoglianese/status/1260310457795186690?s=20

hater
05-12-2020, 10:10 PM
lol

https://twitter.com/Brian_Riedl/status/1260273920915234822?s=20

baseline bum
05-12-2020, 10:37 PM
lol

https://twitter.com/Brian_Riedl/status/1260273920915234822?s=20

That SALT deduction cap was just an attack on blue states from Trump, making them further subsidize red states. Doesn't matter anyways, the bill is just for show and will go nowhere. LOL DailyCaller.

TheGreatYacht
05-12-2020, 10:41 PM
Summary: No political party or president is going to save us. They all work for the same Zio masters.

/thread

pgardn
05-12-2020, 10:49 PM
Thread is continued.

I am not ruled by Zio masters, whatever the horse shit that is...

hater
05-12-2020, 11:05 PM
Summary: No political party or president is going to save us. They all work for the same billionaire masters.

/thread

FIFY

truth bomb

DMC
05-13-2020, 12:17 AM
No one's suggesting all of their recommendations have to be followed. Trump threw out the entire book and declared himself the end-all, be-all decision maker, as he has with everything else (particularly on the subject of anything that requires reading.)

It's not hard to see how a good leader might handle this kind of situation. Pick 5 things from the recommendations. Lead by example. Trump's number one message right now is "ignore the experts and get angry because the libs are trying to run your life." That's shitty leadership.

He just pretended to be in charge of it. Behind the scenes others were telling him what he needs to say and do, and he improvises because of his ego. He doesn't decide anything on a medical level. Thinking he does is ludicrous.

Liberals are trying to ruin the lives of people on the right. Any group that would support masked thugs breaking business windows and rioting because of the outcome of an election isn't a group with everyone's best interest in mind. The left has at least as much of a hard-on for power as the right, they just aren't as cohesive in their message and have looped in to many fringe special interest group, all with different ideas of which direction things should go.

What you're criticizing him for, being a pompous asshole, is quite legit. Claiming he killed people is just fucking stupid and that kind of desperate hyperbolic rhetoric takes a shit on the rest of your message.

ChumpDumper
05-13-2020, 12:18 AM
He just pretended to be in charge of it. Behind the scenes others were telling him what he needs to say and do, and he improvises because of his ego. He doesn't decide anything on a medical level. Thinking he does is ludicrous.

Liberals are trying to ruin the lives of people on the right. Any group that would support masked thugs breaking business windows and rioting because of the outcome of an election isn't a group with everyone's best interest in mind. The left has at least as much of a hard-on for power as the right, they just aren't as cohesive in their message and have looped in to many fringe special interest group, all with different ideas of which direction things should go.

What you're criticizing him for, being a pompous asshole, is quite legit. Claiming he killed people is just fucking stupid and that kind of desperate hyperbolic rhetoric takes a shit on the rest of your message.:lol such an impassioned defense of Trump

Now he has to decide whether he's going to acknowledge any responses or just go on a tirade.

clambake
05-13-2020, 12:22 AM
:lol such an impassioned defense of Trump

Now he has to decide whether he's going to acknowledge any responses or just go on a tirade.

This is the only place where porkbelly can be heard

Winehole23
05-13-2020, 09:35 AM
you mean like the 3 trillion $ garden hose the democrats are trying to push through congress to bail out their billionaire allies?Sure, that's a small part of it. Both major parties are donor facing and piss backwards on their regular constituents.

DMC
05-13-2020, 09:38 AM
:lol such an impassioned defense of Trump

:lol straw man

You can't talk about any actual topic anymore. We broke you.

Spurminator
05-13-2020, 09:46 AM

He has hired yes-men to advise him on Presidential matters and their only priority, as per his priority, is keeping him in office.

That's not good leadership in a pandemic. It's not even good advice, because usually in a crisis of this magnitude, a President gets a significant boost in public support, unless he's incompetent and objectively dishonest. He'd have a better shot at being re-elected if he'd get out of his own way, and as a "bonus," fewer people will die.

What you're criticizing him for, being a pompous asshole, is quite legit. Claiming he killed people is just fucking stupid and that kind of desperate hyperbolic rhetoric takes a shit on the rest of your message.

Only to people like you who don't want to hear it. The same kind of people who are prone to frequently bringing up Antifa at random. Weak.

TheGreatYacht
05-13-2020, 10:15 AM
He has hired yes-men to advise him on Presidential matters and their only priority, as per his priority, is keeping him in office.

That's not good leadership in a pandemic. It's not even good advice, because usually in a crisis of this magnitude, a President gets a significant boost in public support, unless he's incompetent and objectively dishonest. He'd have a better shot at being re-elected if he'd get out of his own way, and as a "bonus," fewer people will die.

Only to people like you who don't want to hear it. The same kind of people who are prone to frequently bringing up Antifa at random. Weak.

Lockdown protesters have been peaceful protesters. Carrying guns and not firing a single bullet? Can't get anymore peaceful than that tbh.

DMC
05-13-2020, 10:33 AM

If the death total was half of what it is now, for intents and purposes things would not be any different. If it was twice what it is right now for intents and purposes things would not be any different. The left would still say Trump has blood on his hands. I mean they pretty much have to say that because this is an election year and narratives are important.

Of course you're going to say it's weak, you're on the left. You're speaking from a position of weakness and I'm not. What is the statistical death count threshold for whether or not Trump has blood on his hands?

clambake
05-13-2020, 10:43 AM
I’d say he’s responsible for 60k

And that’s just being generous

Winehole23
05-13-2020, 10:45 AM
DMC seems to have failed to notice that criticizing Trump for his gross incompetence re:COVID-19, might not only be politically expedient for the Dems but also objectively true for everybody.

hater
05-13-2020, 10:49 AM
DMC seems to have failed to notice that criticizing Trump for his gross incompetence re:COVID-19, might not only be politically expedient for the Dems but also objectively true for everybody.

He has been POTUS for 4 years already dont see how he cannot be held responsible for shitty US response to the pandemic.

still he is not the sole responsible. entire US economic/medical system failed.

until americans realize their system is fucked from the foundations. will never improve nonmatter who is in charge

hater
05-13-2020, 10:50 AM
Lockdown protesters have been peaceful protesters. Carrying guns and not firing a single bullet? Can't get anymore peaceful than that tbh.

not carrying guns would be more peaceful

RandomGuy
05-13-2020, 10:54 AM

Not the way his mind works. Democrats cannot be right about anything. Reductio ad liberalum.

Pretty simple logic tree. Did a liberal say something is true? No--stop. Yes----claim it is not true, and that liberals are only saying it for political advantage.

It is the worst kind of projection.

I cannot remember a single time he has admitted that anyone he views as liberal has a good point.

Strawman/personal attack response awaited.

RandomGuy
05-13-2020, 10:55 AM

Not carrying guns in the first place.

This shit is not hard . Unless you are a moron.

ChumpDumper
05-13-2020, 01:31 PM
If the death total was half of what it is now, for intents and purposes things would not be any different. If it was twice what it is right now for intents and purposes things would not be any different. The left would still say Trump has blood on his hands. I mean they pretty much have to say that because this is an election year and narratives are important.

Of course you're going to say it's weak, you're on the left. You're speaking from a position of weakness and I'm not. What is the statistical death count threshold for whether or not Trump has blood on his hands?Did Trump do anything wrong RE: the current pandemic?

Yes or no.

If yes, what did he do wrong?

Spurminator
05-13-2020, 04:53 PM

Of course you're going to say it's weak, you're on the left. You're speaking from a position of weakness and I'm not. What is the statistical death count threshold for whether or not Trump has blood on his hands?

I'm not basing my criticism on a number. I'm basing it on his actions. They're right there in front of you.

Given his antipathy towards testing, his desire to keep the "numbers down" by doing things like leaving people on cruise ships, and his other PR-based priorities re: this pandemic, it's useless for a death count to be the KPI here.

vy65
05-13-2020, 05:17 PM

"If he killed 40,000, you'd say he killed 40,000. If he killed 80,000, you'd say 80,000."

DMC
05-13-2020, 07:54 PM

"If he killed 40,000, you'd say he killed 40,000. If he killed 80,000, you'd say 80,000."

Thanks for illustrating the point quite well. Throwing out a silly ass comment like "there'd be fewer deaths" doesn't do anything for you. So what? Would it change anything about your rage? No.

Again, genius, what's the magic fucking number where it's acceptable?

chop chop

DMC
05-13-2020, 07:57 PM
I'm not basing my criticism on a number. I'm basing it on his actions. They're right there in front of you.

Given his antipathy towards testing, his desire to keep the "numbers down" by doing things like leaving people on cruise ships, and his other PR-based priorities re: this pandemic, it's useless for a death count to be the KPI here.

So if no one died, you'd have the exact same criticism?

DMC
05-13-2020, 07:59 PM

You're now the arbiter of truth and objectivity.

DMC
05-13-2020, 08:00 PM
I’d say he’s responsible for 60k

And that’s just being generous

That would be interesting if anyone gave a shit what you said.

clambake
05-13-2020, 08:14 PM
Sea cow must have gone outside and heard the laughter

Aren’t you happy that we can’t see you?

DMC
05-13-2020, 08:15 PM
Sea cow must have gone outside and heard the laughter

Aren’t you happy that we can’t see you?

You keep asking for photos though, like some creeper faggot

clambake
05-13-2020, 08:32 PM
You keep asking for photos though, like some creeper faggot

I would say salty.... but since where you live

DMC
05-13-2020, 08:37 PM
I would say salty.... but since where you live

7th grade level shit talking. Step up your game.

clambake
05-13-2020, 09:36 PM
Sea cow is angry

clambake
05-13-2020, 09:38 PM
Is it the laughter?

pgardn
05-13-2020, 10:15 PM
There is no absolute number that have to die.
Thats just a silly argument.
Its the fck ups and lies.

And there are plenty of those.

DMC
05-13-2020, 10:29 PM
Sea cow is angry

Is it the laughter?

Pot committed to a low tier, juvenile shtick, won't put money on the take.

DMC
05-13-2020, 10:30 PM
There is no absolute number that have to die.
Thats just a silly argument.
Its the fck ups and lies.

And there are plenty of those.

So 'fewer would die" isn't the real issue here.

Let us proceed.

clambake
05-13-2020, 11:03 PM
Blubber must have got bullied in the 7th grade...more than any other grade

Play Boban
05-13-2020, 11:05 PM
:wow

:wow

goddam

he went in RAW :wow

https://twitter.com/zhoumint/status/1257434372220821505?s=21
commy

vy65
05-13-2020, 11:33 PM
Thanks for illustrating the point quite well. Throwing out a silly ass comment like "there'd be fewer deaths" doesn't do anything for you. So what? Would it change anything about your rage? No.

Again, genius, what's the magic fucking number where it's acceptable?

chop chop

There is no magic number you dolt. That’s the whole fucking point :lol

ChumpDumper
05-13-2020, 11:37 PM
There is no magic number you dolt. That’s the whole fucking point :lolConversely, 300,000,000 Americans could die and DMC would still be declaring Trump completely powerless to do anything about it.

clambake
05-14-2020, 12:35 AM
Pot committed to a low tier, juvenile shtick, won't put money on the take.

What money? What take?

ChumpDumper
05-14-2020, 12:40 AM
What money? What take?:lol he's all flustered

clambake
05-14-2020, 12:44 AM
Why doesn’t he doxx me?

Maybe he already did.

SpursforSix
05-14-2020, 09:07 AM
As far as the far left stuff goes, I’ve pretty much accepted the idea that the only way stuff you describe as far left (ie Medicaire for all) gets implemented in this country is a revolution with blood on the streets. The fact you need 60 votes to get anything through the Senate, where North Dakota gets exponentially more representation than California does, pretty much removes the possibility of meaningful reform.

Joe Biden losing to Trump also isn’t going to push Democrats to support a far left candidate any more than Hillary losing to Trump did.

I don't know that it necessarily pushes Democrats to support a far left candidate. But I do think 4 or 8 years of Joe will move the needle. Maybe not to the point of electing someone like AOC but someone closer (even if slightly) to her.

DMC
05-14-2020, 09:09 AM
There is no magic number you dolt. That’s the whole fucking point :lol

So the arbitrary "fewer deaths" is really just rhetoric. Basically whatever the number, the GOP should have done better to have a lower number, but there's no real target.

Got it.

DMC
05-14-2020, 09:18 AM
What money? What take?

:lol You've been running with the "hurr durr ur fat" shtick. Put some money on your take. I'll bet you 5K I am under 200lbs.

Of course you'll do the "got to you" defense or some other escape act. Never fails.

I offered this to you before and you balked. Back up your talk.

DMC
05-14-2020, 09:21 AM
Why doesn’t he doxx me?

Maybe he already did.

More make-believe from you, parroting a narrative.

Never doxxed anyone here.

vy65
05-14-2020, 09:38 AM
So the arbitrary "fewer deaths" is really just rhetoric. Basically whatever the number, the GOP should have done better to have a lower number, but there's no real target.

Got it.

This is really, really dumb. Any number is too high. But less people dying is a good thing. There's no line to be drawn, but that doesn't mean saving more lives is a bad thing or allowing more people to die a good one.

You're really straining to find a talking point here.

DMC
05-14-2020, 09:54 AM
This is really, really dumb. Any number is too high. But less people dying is a good thing. There's no line to be drawn, but that doesn't mean saving more lives is a bad thing or allowing more people to die a good one.

There's no such thing as "less people dying" when it's the first time around. You don't have a number, not even a range, but somehow anything less than we currently have is what is to be expected, what... the next time?

Try to make sense and remember this all started because someone on the left used the "fewer deaths" line then the rest of you (and them) have been back peddling on that since, refusing to offer up some numbers or ranges.

How would you ever know you've had fewer deaths without a parallel universe to compare to? Explain.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HealthyLimpClownanemonefish-poster.jpg

vy65
05-14-2020, 10:04 AM
There's no such thing as "less people dying" when it's the first time around. You don't have a number, not even a range, but somehow anything less than we currently have is what is to be expected, what... the next time?

Try to make sense and remember this all started because someone on the left used the "fewer deaths" line then the rest of you (and them) have been back peddling on that since, refusing to offer up some numbers or ranges.

How would you ever know you've had fewer deaths without a parallel universe to compare to? Explain.

Of course there's such a thing as less people dying. Faster testing development, more test availability, contract tracing, more PPE, faster shut downs, and more would have all prevented loss of life. People much smarter than you who have made their career in this area have said as much.

Why does "the left" need to have a precise number? You're saying that unless "the left" does some counter-factual math and says "if we had done x, y, and z," we would have saved so many lives? Do you really believe that because that math hasn't been done - according to you - that therefore there's no validity to the point. Are we at a point where we can even make that calculation?

You're saying that because you haven't seen an equation, earlier testing availability, for example, wouldn't have mattered. :lol

clambake
05-14-2020, 10:10 AM
:lol You've been running with the "hurr durr ur fat" shtick. Put some money on your take. I'll bet you 5K I am under 200lbs.

Of course you'll do the "got to you" defense or some other escape act. Never fails.

I offered this to you before and you balked. Back up your talk.

We’ve already seen the evidence, the proof was in the pudding....that you consumed.

I’ll just let you owe me.

BSfromTX
05-14-2020, 10:25 AM

Point is:

You are correct, any number is higher than we want, BUT there is a number that is inevitable whether its Trump, Obama, Bush etc in the whitehouse or some magical person that does it "right". What is that range that someone would be satisfied with how it has been handled? With Trump, many in here would say regardless of the number, he failed. That is the point.

Chucho
05-14-2020, 10:30 AM
We’ve already seen the evidence, the proof was in the pudding....that you consumed.

You don't have $200? Those Tesla deposits are more than $200.

I'm super interested to see what our hands look like. Do it. What are you Irish or Welsh?

Spurminator
05-14-2020, 10:41 AM
So if no one died, you'd have the exact same criticism?

I'm not interested in debating impossible hypotheticals. You know what I mean when I say the number isn't important. "Mmmmbut what if the number was zero?" is the kind of rebuttal I'd expect from a 7 year old.

Spurminator
05-14-2020, 10:46 AM
2005: Gregg Popovich elects to bench Tim Duncan and play him 10 minutes per game. Spurs win 20 games.

DMC: "What if they won 30? You guys were going to criticize Pop no matter how many games the Spurs won." Voices no opinion on benching Tim Duncan. Pats self on the back for impressive argument skills.

pgardn
05-14-2020, 11:00 AM
So 'fewer would die" isn't the real issue here.

Let us proceed.

Yeah go ahead and forget the fck ups and lies.
Always try to change the argument when you get slapped upside the head.
You are becoming a fine punching bag, keep posting.

DMC
05-14-2020, 11:49 AM

Then "we" can put some money on it and feel confident in the outcome. It's free money.

But you won't. You're a chickenshit with internet mouth.

DMC
05-14-2020, 11:50 AM
Yeah go ahead and forget the fck ups and lies.
Always try to change the argument when you get slapped upside the head.
You are becoming a fine punching bag, keep posting.

You also cannot specify how to actually ever measure the "fewer deaths" presumption. So for intents and purposes, it's just more partisan babble. You're the forum babbler, you should know.

DMC
05-14-2020, 11:52 AM
2005: Gregg Popovich elects to bench Tim Duncan and play him 10 minutes per game. Spurs win 20 games.

DMC: "What if they won 30? You guys were going to criticize Pop no matter how many games the Spurs won." Voices no opinion on benching Tim Duncan. Pats self on the back for impressive argument skills.

Bad analogy. You have the number of games won with Tim getting more minutes as a reference.

Are you folks really this ignorant of how this shit works?

clambake
05-14-2020, 11:53 AM
Then "we" can put some money on it and feel confident in the outcome. It's free money.

But you won't. You're a chickenshit with internet mouth.

You go ahead and Send pics to other guys

I’m not into that

pgardn
05-14-2020, 11:58 AM
You also cannot specify how to actually ever measure the "fewer deaths" presumption. So for intents and purposes, it's just more partisan babble. You're the forum babbler, you should know.

I am the babbler because I have made you look like a fool when you try and post subjects having to do with science.
Would you like to revisit those dumbass?