PDA

View Full Version : Covid-19 question

Pages : [1] 2

johnsmith
05-11-2020, 06:55 PM
This may have been asked already and if so, I apologize. I want to know how many of you actually have been diagnosed with the virus. There’s no underlying reason for this, I’m just genuinely curious. I personally don’t know anyone but I’m wondering if I’m in the minority at this point.

DeadlyDynasty
05-11-2020, 07:09 PM
I haven’t heard about anyone who has it, or even any secondary stories like “friend of a friend has it.” Neither here nor Ukraine

Spurtacular
05-11-2020, 07:14 PM
This may have been asked already and if so, I apologize. I want to know how many of you actually have been diagnosed with the virus. There’s no underlying reason for this, I’m just genuinely curious. I personally don’t know anyone but I’m wondering if I’m in the minority at this point.

No main accounts have claimed it for themselves or family if you don't count hypochondriac Darrin saying he figured he and his family had probably contracted it.
Xevious claimed to have known of someone in his town dying from it even though she didn't even go to the hospital.

Whatever it is, it's clearly being exaggerated for political / capital gain. Chumpettes like to run around and cry that bad orange man killing them though.

johnsmith
05-11-2020, 07:15 PM
Yeah, I know lots of “I’m pretty sure I had it in December” guys.

SpursforSix
05-11-2020, 07:21 PM
I haven’t heard about anyone who has it, or even any secondary stories like “friend of a friend has it.” Neither here nor Ukraine

My coworker’s neighbor died of it. He was 39 and a runner. Supposedly no underlying issues. But you never know I guess.

DeadlyDynasty
05-11-2020, 07:25 PM
My coworker’s neighbor died of it. He was 39 and a runner. Supposedly no underlying issues. But you never know I guess.
Sorry to hear, but I’d be skeptical of the “no underlying issues” part.

spurraider21
05-11-2020, 07:25 PM
about 0.4% of the US population has had confirmed cases, so this is a pretty weird way of looking at it, on a forum with 100 or less regular users at this point.

with that said, neither me nor my wife have gotten sick. we might have contracted it and been completely asymptomatic, but i'd have no way of knowing that.

my brother in law most likely had it, he had the basic cough/fever associated with a regular flu but was also experiencing some shortness in breath. his symptoms werent that serious, and for that reason he wasn't able to get tested at the time (they were reserving testing kits in LA for most serious cases). he recovered at home without issue. my sister and mom (who had been visiting) ended up self quarantining for a couple of weeks.

other than that i personally have 2 friends that did test positive, though they aren't a representative samples as both are doing their residencies (one in Detroit, who experienced mild symptoms, and one in new york, who got it much worse and was in pain for several days)

i dont personally know anybody who has died from it, though one of my coworkers mom's passed from it (but thats second hand, not somebody i actually know)

johnsmith
05-11-2020, 07:29 PM

That sucks...sorry bruh.

johnsmith
05-11-2020, 07:30 PM
about 0.4% of the US population has had confirmed cases, so this is a pretty weird way of looking at it, on a forum with 100 or less regular users at this point.

with that said, neither me nor my wife have gotten sick. we might have contracted it and been completely asymptomatic, but i'd have no way of knowing that.

my brother in law most likely had it, he had the basic cough/fever associated with a regular flu but was also experiencing some shortness in breath. his symptoms werent that serious, and for that reason he wasn't able to get tested at the time (they were reserving testing kits in LA for most serious cases). he recovered at home without issue. my sister and mom (who had been visiting) ended up self quarantining for a couple of weeks.

other than that i personally have 2 friends that did test positive, though they aren't a representative samples as both are doing their residencies (one in Detroit, who experienced mild symptoms, and one in new york, who got it much worse and was in pain for several days)

i dont personally know anybody who has died from it, though one of my coworkers mom's passed from it (but thats second hand, not somebody i actually know)

It’s only a weird question if you decide it is. I don’t have a lot of forums in which I can ask well over 100 people if they’ve had it or know anyone that has. So why not use this just so satisfy a curiosity?

spurraider21
05-11-2020, 07:34 PM
It’s only a weird question if you decide it is. I don’t have a lot of forums in which I can ask well over 100 people if they’ve had it or know anyone that has. So why not use this just so satisfy a curiosity?
you can ask it. i still gave an answer. based on the first 2 responses to the thread its kinda clear theres an implication that some of the numbers are made up, and im just saying for those drawing that inference, posing a question for this forum isnt going to be representative enough to make any extrapolations

johnsmith
05-11-2020, 07:38 PM
you can ask it. i still gave an answer. based on the first 2 responses to the thread its kinda clear theres an implication that some of the numbers are made up, and im just saying for those drawing that inference, posing a question for this forum isnt going to be representative enough to make any extrapolations

It’s just a question man. No different than “did you like Endgame”. I’m curious as to how many have known folks with it. Not everything is a debate.

spurraider21
05-11-2020, 07:44 PM
It’s just a question man. No different than “did you like Endgame”. I’m curious as to how many have known folks with it. Not everything is a debate.
like i said, its an inference that can easily be drawn by your question, and clearly has already been drawn. i get that it wasnt your intention. and i still answered it lol

DJR210
05-11-2020, 08:56 PM

I'm one of that group.. I didn't get sick until New Years Eve though. Visited the cesspool known as Disney World mid December.

GAustex
05-11-2020, 09:15 PM
I may have had it. Was put in the hospital for 4 days in mid Feb after a plane ride to Fla and a couple of days visiting my mum in the hospital after complications from kidney stone removal.
I am trying to get the antigen test but my doc days they are not reliable but maybe this week.

Neo.
05-11-2020, 09:16 PM

that was me in january

i have a friend who died from it unfortunately. not even 40 years old.

Xevious
05-11-2020, 09:21 PM
No main accounts have claimed it for themselves or family if you don't count hypochondriac Darrin saying he figured he and his family had probably contracted it.
Xevious claimed to have known of someone in his town dying from it even though she didn't even go to the hospital.
The woman you're referring to, her husband was in the hospital with a confirmed covid diagnosis. She obviously was never tested since she died at home alone, so the cause of her death is just assumed since she was exposed... I have no idea of any medical examiner findings or anything like that. I didn't know the couple personally. I work in healthcare.

But just to add to the thread... I have no family, friends, or coworkers that have been diagnosed as far as I know.

Spurtacular
05-11-2020, 09:38 PM
The woman you're referring to, her husband was in the hospital with a confirmed covid diagnosis. She obviously was never tested since she died at home alone, so the cause of her death is just assumed since she was exposed... I have no idea of any medical examiner findings or anything like that. I didn't know the couple personally. I work in healthcare.

But just to add to the thread... I have no family, friends, or coworkers that have been diagnosed as far as I know.

:lol Chumpette COVID counting system; the same one that the govt. institutionalized to hype up this boogeyman.

TheGreatYacht (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43719)

Mitch
05-11-2020, 09:40 PM
Knew someone who swears he had it back in November, tbh

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2020, 09:45 PM
:lol Chumpette COVID counting system; the same one that the govt. institutionalized to hype up this boogeyman.

Chumpettes believes whatever is spoonfed to him by CNN and government. His blind trust in MSM is a world record.

Xevious
05-11-2020, 09:46 PM

She was not counted in any official capacity as far as I know. I told that story because it was anecdotally relevant to the discussion at the time.

Reck
05-11-2020, 09:58 PM
My brother in law's brother and his wife and kid were hospitalized for Coronavirus like symptoms but were all fine and dischared a week later.

ChumpDumper
05-11-2020, 10:01 PM

TheGreatYacht (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43719)So far, there are only a couple states in which she would've been counted.

Blake
05-11-2020, 10:03 PM

I have a cousin and family that currently have it. My cousin's husband has been on a ventilator for about a week now

Reck
05-11-2020, 10:08 PM
I have a cousin and family that currently have it. My cousin's husband has been on a ventilator for about a week now

Damn that is horrible news. About the last thing you want to hear is put on ventilatior. Been week too boot.

I'm really sorry, man.

Spurtacular
05-11-2020, 10:10 PM
So far, there are only a couple states in which she would've been counted.
Xevious

Spurtacular
05-11-2020, 10:11 PM

Too many trips to McDonalds.

ChumpDumper
05-11-2020, 10:11 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/4c1cbf6879925f97f716624c5dd5bdc5/tenor.gif

Blake
05-11-2020, 10:14 PM
Damn that is horrible news. About the last thing you want to hear is put on ventilatior. Been week too boot.

I'm really sorry, man.

Thx. It's their kids that I feel awful for. We're hoping for some good news to come down the line soon

05-11-2020, 10:52 PM
A guy who I went to high school with died of it along with his father. His mother also got it and was still hospitalized the last I heard. Quite sad tbh

DMC
05-11-2020, 11:19 PM
I was selected to get an antibody test. I'm pretty sure I never had it, but I do travel a lot so I was picked. I will receive the test in a couple days.

Spurtacular
05-12-2020, 02:35 AM
ChumpDumper

Darrins ain't even in this thread and you needed to fake quote him.

Keep up the attention whoring. :tu

Spurtacular
05-12-2020, 02:37 AM
Thx. It's their kids that I feel awful for. We're hoping for some good news to come down the line soon

You should sue McDonalds.

Spurtacular
05-12-2020, 05:22 AM
You understand that if COVID is some global conspiracy, then Trump is in on it, right?

Sure he is. He was just as happy as all the politicians to shut stuff down, tank asset values, and give trillions to the big banks to buy us out.

Do you think you're gotcha'ing me, slob? I started a thread that called Trump out on this.

I'm not some fucking stupid chumpette cheerleader.

Will Hunting
05-12-2020, 08:00 AM
My great aunt died from it but she was old as fuck. A few other distant relatives in the NYC area had it too.

Talk to anyone in the NYC area and they either had it or know someone who did.

SpursforSix
05-12-2020, 09:02 AM
Sorry to hear, but I’d be skeptical of the “no underlying issues” part.

That sucks...sorry bruh.

I didn’t know the guy but thanks. I was just commenting because it’s the closest association I have of a known case. And I agree about him maybe having some underlying condition that either he didn’t know about or that we didn’t hear about.

mrsmaalox
05-12-2020, 09:22 AM
My (paternal side) cousin and his wife both got the “flu” over the holidays. His wife died first week of Jan and he was still in hosp middle of the month and tested positive for Covid-19. Wife never got tested but doctors are now assuming that's what she had. Both were early 50’s but very unhealthy, living with all the effects of liver cirrhosis from chronic alcohol abuse.

My (maternal side) aunt got sick around the last week of March. Tested positive, spent 2 nights in ICU (no vent) and was home about a week later. She’s 80, very healthy and active, has fully recovered. Her husband is 83, also tested positive but never got sicker than “it’s probably my allergies”.

Darth_Pelican
05-12-2020, 09:29 AM

I'm one of those guys. I had a lingering cough & fever for 2 weeks in December. The most I've ever gotten sick previously would be a sore throat/common cold that would last 3 or 4 days. But anyways, to answer OP's question, I do not know anyone who's officially been diagnosed with it, and that's even with all of my family and friends attending Mardi Gras.

SpursforSix
05-12-2020, 09:34 AM
I'm one of those guys. I had a lingering cough & fever for 2 weeks in December. The most I've ever gotten sick previously would be a sore throat/common cold that would last 3 or 4 days. But anyways, to answer OP's question, I do not know anyone who's officially been diagnosed with it, and that's even with all of my family and friends attending Mardi Gras.

So you weren't diagnosed?

Trill Clinton
05-12-2020, 09:37 AM
I haven't but I know several people who have been diagnosed and a couple of them were pretty serious cases.

Darth_Pelican
05-12-2020, 09:39 AM
So you weren't diagnosed?

Well, poor choice of words by me. I was never tested, nor do I know anyone who officially has/had Covid-19.

Millennial_Messiah
05-12-2020, 09:54 AM
also, I don't believe the whole British faux science "it shortens your life by at least 10 years if you've had it" bullshit. Maybe if you got REALLY sick from it and it seriously damaged your lungs, but all these younger carriers that were asymptomatic? it's not going to shorten their life one bit.

Chucho
05-12-2020, 10:08 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/6JB4v4xPTAQFi/giphy.gif

Nothing to do with the beef, but do you listen to the Ron Burgundy podcast?

I do so very few podcasts, but his is worth it.

SpursforSix
05-12-2020, 10:57 AM
Well, poor choice of words by me. I was never tested, nor do I know anyone who officially has/had Covid-19.

Would you want to get tested now?

RD2191
05-12-2020, 11:19 AM
My father and mother both had it. Hit my mother particularly hard, virus is gone but she still has some bad days. It does a real number on the body.

Dirks_Finale
05-12-2020, 11:35 AM
Have an aunt in St. Louis who had it. Fully recovered.

I think it's been in the USA long before Jan. I had the worst chest cold of my life in December. Not sure if it was the beast or not. Would love an antibody test, however, they tend to not be very accurate so i am not gonna waste the $$

Slob
05-12-2020, 11:47 AM
Sure he is. He was just as happy as all the politicians to shut stuff down, tank asset values, and give trillions to the big banks to buy us out.

Do you think you're gotcha'ing me, slob? I started a thread that called Trump out on this.

I'm not some fucking stupid chumpette cheerleader.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/66e497c19dc88e71bf99daaf198284da/tenor.gif?itemid=5011214

Chucho
05-12-2020, 11:56 AM
I hadn’t heard of that podcast, but i’ll definitely check it out now :lol

He's in full character, he has a female assistant that plays the straightman so perfectly. If you love the character, you'll love this.

MultiTroll
05-12-2020, 12:03 PM
I think it's been in the USA long before Jan. I had the worst chest cold of my life in December. Not sure if it was the beast or not. Would love an antibody test, however, they tend to not be very accurate so i am not gonna waste the $$
https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucejapsen/2020/05/08/abbott-labs-coronavirus-antibody-test-achieves-high-performance-in-study/#75667a6d66c3

Darth_Pelican
05-12-2020, 12:17 PM
Would you want to get tested now?

Sure, I’d like to know. How accurate are the antibody tests?

SpursforSix
05-12-2020, 12:42 PM
Sure, I’d like to know. How accurate are the antibody tests?

I don't know. You were supposed to say something that would lend itself to me saying, "well bend over, I'll fucking....".
But you really didn't. So...I got nothing.

maybe like...

Me: so you want to get tested
you: yeah...I think I'd like a Corona virus test
Me : bend over, I'll fucking give you a Corona virus test

benefactor
05-12-2020, 01:25 PM
I have two close friends that have had it...one who is an older female in her 60s and one who is my age. Both were in good physical shape and didn't have any other conditions that I know of. Female self quarantined at home and recovered and the male was hospitalized and wound up on a vent for a several weeks. He pulled through but it did a number on him. He has a long recovery ahead.

DJR210
05-12-2020, 02:35 PM
Talk to anyone in the NYC area and they either had it or know someone who did.

I have a couple of people on my Insta from NYC.. They are directly impacted. Immediate circle type shit.

Fred the Godson is beloved in NYC.. watching his decline was crazy.. He's out and about, then a couple days later he posts a pic with an oxygen mask saying they diagnosed him with the "CORVUS" lol.. A week later he posted for prayers, and a few days later the rap community confirmed he was dead.

MultiTroll
05-12-2020, 02:54 PM
https://images.rapgenius.com/ac3eaf83608902ba1dc01f205af7d4ab.599x327x1.jpg

MultiTroll
05-12-2020, 02:55 PM
^ this is a straight up rapper from East Texas.
Let's hope he pulls thru man.

SpursforSix
05-12-2020, 03:08 PM
^ this is a straight up rapper from East Texas.
Let's hope he pulls thru man.

Oh fuck. Thank God. I thought it was your mom. But it's hard to tell without a dick in her mouth.

MultiTroll
05-12-2020, 03:29 PM
Oh fuck. Thank God. I thought it was your mom. But it's hard to tell without a dick in her mouth.
No, you keep fantasizing that but she's in an urn. Which you tried to phuck.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1348820/Burglars-snort-ashes-man-2-dogs-mistaking-cocaine.html

Are you out of prison yet?

Millennial_Messiah
05-12-2020, 04:01 PM
No, you keep fantasizing that but she's in an urn. Which you tried to phuck.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1348820/Burglars-snort-ashes-man-2-dogs-mistaking-cocaine.html

Are you out of prison yet?
SFS/CTOA was pinked for a long time for a reason. He's arguably weirder than Avante was before he died.

Spurtacular
05-12-2020, 07:16 PM
TheGreatYacht

Kind of funny how all these chumpettes have friends and family that got it (and even died from it).
Non chumpettes not crying though.

Blake
05-12-2020, 07:29 PM
TheGreatYacht

Kind of funny how all these chumpettes have friends and family that got it (and even died from it).

Derp thinks death from covid is kind of funny.

Spurtacular
05-12-2020, 07:37 PM
Derp thinks death from covid is kind of funny.

I think you should search your soul if you still have one, you little beta bitch boy.

Blake
05-12-2020, 07:52 PM
I think you should search your soul if you still have one, you little beta bitch boy.

You're retarded, retard.

TheGreatYacht
05-12-2020, 07:59 PM
TheGreatYacht

They were gonna die regardless because of pre-existing conditions. That or they got murdered. And if it's the latter then shame on the family members who allowed the hospital to test and put the decreased family members on ventilators.

Spurtacular
05-12-2020, 08:00 PM
They were gonna die regardless because of pre-existing conditions. That or they got murdered. And if it's the latter then shame on the family members who allowed the hospital to test and put the decreased family members on ventilators.

The ones that did die, perhaps.
But a lot of these bitches are ends justify the means people and are just straight-up making shit up.

Spurtacular
05-13-2020, 06:50 PM

If the Chumpettes somehow aren't largely lying, we could see why it's affecting them more.
Soy boys more at risk. :lol

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8312771/Male-coronavirus-patients-low-testosterone-levels-likely-die-COVID-19.html

TheGreatYacht
05-13-2020, 06:54 PM

If the Chumpettes somehow aren't largely lying, we could see why it's affecting them more.
Soy boys more at risk. :lol

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8312771/Male-coronavirus-patients-low-testosterone-levels-likely-die-COVID-19.html

This article will scare Chumpettes if he reads it :lol

DJR210
06-17-2020, 04:11 PM

When you asked this question.. it really did get me thinking. I knew the virus was real of course, but had to put in perspective the odds of catching it and live life accordingly.. Well, my good friend is now in critical condition here in SA with COVID-19. Shit fucking sucks.

baseline bum
06-17-2020, 04:48 PM
When you asked this question.. it really did get me thinking. I knew the virus was real of course, but had to put in perspective the odds of catching it and live life accordingly.. Well, my good friend is now in critical condition here in SA with COVID-19. Shit fucking sucks.

Sad to hear man. With the way it's exploding now a lot of us are going to have similar stories to either your's or your friend's in the next month or two most likely. Nothing you can really do but be careful when you can and hope you're one of the 30% to 40% of the population who doesn't get the virus within the next year I guess (assuming there is no vaccine). Or hope it doesn't get you and those you love too badly if it does.

DJR210
06-17-2020, 05:08 PM
Sad to hear man. With the way it's exploding now a lot of us are going to have similar stories to either your's or your friend's in the next month or two most likely. Nothing you can really do but be careful when you can and hope you're one of the 30% to 40% of the population who doesn't get the virus within the next year I guess (assuming there is no vaccine). Or hope it doesn't get you and those you love too badly if it does.

Thanks bro, and same to you. Same to all of you in the Spurstalk family..

NISD just sent out a survey to gauge where parents are as far as sending their kids back to school.. The shocking part of this virus surge is all this shit is happening without the kids in school sharing the virus and bringing it home to their families.. There's no way in hell my kids are going back to on campus learning, fuck that shit. Since school has been closed, not a single member of my family of 5 has got sick.. This is going from one us being sick like 1-2 times a month before shit hit the fan.. It's 100% apparent where all my sicknesses were coming from.

TimDunkem
06-17-2020, 05:26 PM

NISD just sent out a survey to gauge where parents are as far as sending their kids back to school.. The shocking part of this virus surge is all this shit is happening without the kids in school sharing the virus and bringing it home to their families.. There's no way in hell my kids are going back to on campus learning, fuck that shit. Since school has been closed, not a single member of my family of 5 has got sick.. This is going from one us being sick like 1-2 times a month before shit hit the fan.. It's 100% apparent where all my sicknesses were coming from.

A lot of people gloss over this. They want to point to the fact that kids seem to do well with Covid (other than the occasional Kawasaki Disease case), but ignore that every school will essentially become vectors for the disease . You can mitigate it as much as possible, but there are far too many kids to prevent the inevitable spread.

Xevious
06-17-2020, 05:30 PM

I'd like for my kids to return to the classroom, because they get more from that and the social interaction than they do looking at a computer screen. But schools need to come up with some creative scheduling or something. The elementary school my younger kids go to is packed as hell, and they were still throwing up more portables before shit hit the fan. I don't see a way for every kid to go to campus all day, every day. And having younger kids wear masks all day is unrealistic.

TimDunkem
06-17-2020, 05:35 PM
I'd like for my kids to return to the classroom, because they get more from that and the social interaction than they do looking at a computer screen. But schools need to come up with some creative scheduling or something. The elementary school my younger kids go to is packed as hell, and they were still throwing up more portables before shit hit the fan. I don't see a way for every kid to go to campus all day, every day. And having younger kids wear masks all day is unrealistic.

Maybe schools can have a rotating schedule where kids alternate, showing up every other day while maintaining some sort of online curriculum on days they're home? Just something off of the top of my head. I'm sure that would create plenty of concerns on it's own.

baseline bum
06-17-2020, 05:52 PM
Maybe schools can have a rotating schedule where kids alternate, showing up every other day while maintaining some sort of online curriculum on days they're home? Just something off of the top of my head. I'm sure that would create plenty of concerns on it's own.

The rotating schedules I have seen proposed are more like two weeks on, two weeks off that way the kids who pick shit up isolate for 14 days. But those only really work well to slow spread if everyone in the house is on the exact same two week on, two week off rotating schedule.

TimDunkem
06-17-2020, 06:05 PM
The rotating schedules I have seen proposed are more like two weeks on, two weeks off that way the kids who pick shit up isolate for 14 days. But those only really work well to slow spread if everyone in the house is on the exact same two week on, two week off rotating schedule.

Yeah a whole fourteen days seems silly as this situation changes from day to day.

Xevious
06-17-2020, 07:05 PM
Yeah a whole fourteen days seems silly as this situation changes from day to day.
And few families can just stay at home for two weeks at a time. People have to work.

baseline bum
06-17-2020, 07:24 PM

I was reading an article a couple of months ago arguing splitting American households into two groups (with every member of a given household in the same group) and then having Group A and Group B alternate between going to work,school,etc vs isolation every two weeks would drop our R_0 < 1, which would eventually kill off the pandemic in our borders. But we'd have to allow no one in through our border period (fat chance) until having a vaccine (and who knows if that'll ever come and when if it does) and hard to see 50 states signing off on that. I think it was in the NY Times.

DJR210
06-18-2020, 01:07 AM
I was reading an article a couple of months ago arguing splitting American households into two groups (with every member of a given household in the same group) and then having Group A and Group B alternate between going to work,school,etc vs isolation every two weeks would drop our R_0 < 1, which would eventually kill off the pandemic in our borders. But we'd have to allow no one in through our border period (fat chance) until having a vaccine (and who knows if that'll ever come and when if it does) and hard to see 50 states signing off on that. I think it was in the NY Times.

A lot of people gloss over this. They want to point to the fact that kids seem to do well with Covid (other than the occasional Kawasaki Disease case), but ignore that every school will essentially become vectors for the disease . You can mitigate it as much as possible, but there are far too many kids to prevent the inevitable spread.

Exactly.. Kids will be kids and contract and bring home to their families.. The district is talking about doing one week at campus, one week at home rotations to decrease the amount of kids there that allow for social distancing.. I think that is fine for my 12 year old as he can be trusted to understand and follow the precautions.. But I have a 2nd grader and a kindergartner to worry about as well and I know damn well with their short attention spans that social distancing for them and expecting them to keep hands clean and away from their faces is im-fucking-possible..

I will say that I am a FUCKING TERRIBLE Elementary teacher, but I don't see any other option besides distance learning at this point.

DJR210
06-18-2020, 01:23 AM

See the above ^

NISD sent their survey which proposes exactly what you are talking about.. and I agree that the kids are 50x better off going to school, socializing, living normal lives.. But I'm not willing to risk my kids or whoever they may pass the virus on to on this bullshit notion that "kids don't really get very sick" - considering the WHO and the CDC have been contradicting each other and themselves even so many times since this bs began

Blake
06-18-2020, 02:11 AM

Damn sorry to hear. Sucks people don't want to wear masks.

Spurtacular
06-18-2020, 02:19 AM
@TheGreatyacht

Another Chumpette's friend got it really bad.
They like to compete with each other.
Who can tell the best story.

Blake
06-18-2020, 02:19 AM
See the above ^

NISD sent their survey which proposes exactly what you are talking about.. and I agree that the kids are 50x better off going to school, socializing, living normal lives.. But I'm not willing to risk my kids or whoever they may pass the virus on to on this bullshit notion that "kids don't really get very sick" - considering the WHO and the CDC have been contradicting each other and themselves even so many times since this bs began

A lot of people depend on the schools for all day daycare. I have no idea how some of them are managing.

My high schooler has been frustrated that a lot of her friends have been getting together for pool parties and trips. Of course I said hell no but all that shit will be there if she goes back to brick and mortar school.

Spurtacular
06-18-2020, 02:21 AM
She should be frustrated that she's the one who got stuck with the buzkill cuckold dad that is worried about a disease killing zeros of teenagers with no pre-existing conditions. :lmao

TheGreatYacht
06-18-2020, 02:36 AM
Asymptomatic covid decease :lol

How fucking stupid can you sheeple be?

Spurtacular
06-18-2020, 03:04 AM
Asymptomatic covid decease :lol

How fucking stupid can you sheeple be?

Tell him, blake. How stupid can you be?

baseline bum
06-18-2020, 06:48 AM
She should be frustrated that she's the one who got stuck with the buzkill cuckold dad that is worried about a disease killing zeros of teenagers with no pre-existing conditions. :lmao

LOL incel conspiritards telling people how to raise their kids.

pgardn
06-18-2020, 07:21 AM

want advice from shut ins who scour YouTube?

look no further than ST

baseline bum
06-18-2020, 07:27 AM
want advice from shut ins who scour YouTube?

look no further than ST

Osterholm was on Chris Wallace last Sunday saying only about 5% of the nation has been infected while we're looking at 60% to 70% infection necessary to really slow this epidemic and yet we have 120k dead in the US from it. Yet COVID is nothing to angry right-wing conspiritards.

johnsmith
06-18-2020, 07:28 AM

Yep....I now know several people. This is gonna suck for sure.

Spurtacular
06-18-2020, 01:18 PM

:cry Don't go out; you might catch the sniffels that isn't really going around. :cry

:lol I think we know who the incel is.

TimDunkem
06-18-2020, 01:49 PM
Some people actually care about not just themselves, but others too.

What a concept.

Blake
06-18-2020, 03:10 PM

There is literally no doubt who the incels are

baseline bum
06-18-2020, 03:16 PM
:cry Don't go out; you might catch the sniffels that isn't really going around. :cry

LOL plandemic retards

Spurtacular
06-18-2020, 03:35 PM
LOL plandemic retards

:cry Muh COVID boogeyman :cry

:lol Fascist fearmongering.

TheGreatYacht

baseline bum
06-18-2020, 03:39 PM
:cry Muh COVID boogeyman :cry

:lol Fascist fearmongering.

TheGreatYacht

LOL plandemic retards

Blake
06-18-2020, 04:40 PM
"Texas students will be returning to public schools in person this fall, Gov. Greg Abbott told state lawmakers Thursday morning.

The state's top education officials confirmed the plans in a statement to The Texas Tribune.

"It will be safe for Texas public school students, teachers, and staff to return to school campuses for in-person instruction this fall. But there will also be flexibility for families with health concerns so that their children can be educated remotely, if the parent so chooses," said Texas Education Commissioner Mike Morath.

When students return, school districts will not be required to mandate students wear masks or test them for COVID-19 symptoms, said Frank Ward, a spokesperson for the Texas Education Agency...

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/06/18/texas-schools-reopening-fall/

Xevious
06-18-2020, 05:34 PM
TEA hasn't released their recommendations yet. We know that schools will be opened back up with a distance option for those that chose not to go, but we don't know what in-person classes will be like yet.

TimDunkem
06-18-2020, 06:10 PM
"Teacher associations in Texas say ‘hell no’ to education official’s plans to reopen campuses in fall"TEA says masks, COVID-19 tests will not be required for students

SAN ANTONIO – Two Texas teachers’ unions are rebuking the state education commissioner’s plan that students can return to campus this fall despite a recent spike in COVID-19 cases.The Texas American Federation of Teachers and The Texas State Teachers Association are cautioning against Education Commissioner Mike Morath’s return-to-campus plan, saying the safety of students and staff should take priority.
“Texas AFT says a big ‘Hell No’ to what looks like a return to normal in August,” Texas AFT President Zeph Capo said in a news release. “We are not in normal times. We won’t sacrifice our members and students for politics.”
TSTA said Gov. Greg Abbott is in too big of a hurry to get the state back in order, adding that he has rushed the reopening of restaurants, amusement parks and other businesses.
“For several days now, we have been seeing record numbers of new COVID-19 cases in Texas, but Gov. Greg Abbott apparently would like us to think we have this pandemic licked. Far from it,” TSTA President Noel Candelaria said in a statement.
https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2020/06/18/teacher-associations-in-texas-say-hell-no-to-education-officials-plans-to-reopen-campuses-in-fall/

Blake
06-18-2020, 07:46 PM
Seriously, how can you not require everyone to wear a mask?

BUT YOU WILL WEAR A CLEAR BACKPACK

Spurtacular
06-18-2020, 08:04 PM

:cry Muh fearmongering :cry
:cry Someone might catch the flu :cry

DJR210
06-19-2020, 03:25 AM
Damn sorry to hear. Sucks people don't want to wear masks.

It's all good. Life sucks sometimes. At this point I dont even know if he was taking precautions or how they think he got it. He just had a baby so I assume he was being careful.

DJR210
06-19-2020, 03:29 AM
@TheGreatyacht

Another Chumpette's friend got it really bad.
They like to compete with each other.
Who can tell the best story.

I really don't see the point of saying something like this.. The bar isn't set very high in a forum without mods, but still.

Blake
06-19-2020, 03:47 AM
It's all good. Life sucks sometimes. At this point I dont even know if he was taking precautions or how they think he got it. He just had a baby so I assume he was being careful.

You can be as careful as possible but if some asshole at the grocery isn't wearing a mask and sneezes in your general direction then you still might get fucked.

My cousin is pretty sure she, husband and kids got it from a visit from her mother in law. It put her husband in ICU on a ventilator for almost a week.

DJR210
06-19-2020, 03:50 AM
You can be as careful as possible but if some asshole at the grocery isn't wearing a mask and sneezes in your general direction then you still might get fucked.

My cousin is pretty sure she, husband and kids got it from a visit from her mother in law. It put her husband in ICU on a ventilator for almost a week.

Damn. Well at least he recovered :tu

Spurtacular
06-19-2020, 04:02 AM
Damn. Well at least he recovered :tu

We were all holding our breath.

Spurtacular
06-19-2020, 04:03 AM

:lol No.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2020, 06:29 AM
Costco employee friend has it.

Local bar shut down after two bartenders got it.

Xevious
06-19-2020, 06:46 AM

Like I said before... asking a five or six year-old to keep a mask on and properly social distance for eight hours is not realistic. Day cares have stayed open throughout the pandemic and they are not requiring masks for the kids either. I'm not saying kids can't spread it, but this is just reality. Not every parent has stay-at-home child care and the ability to work and feed their family.

baseline bum
06-19-2020, 07:08 AM
I really don't see the point of saying something like this.. The bar isn't set very high in a forum without mods, but still.

Derp is the most bitter ball of hate on this forum. I don't get just being an angry troll constantly. At least be funny if you're going to troll.

TimDunkem
06-19-2020, 09:46 AM
Derp is the most bitter ball of hate on this forum. I don't get just being an angry troll constantly. At least be funny if you're going to troll.

ST broke him. He was never the same after the Jimmer fiasco. Since then, he has dedicated his life to trolling everyone on his shit list.

TimDunkem
06-19-2020, 09:49 AM
Like I said before... asking a five or six year-old to keep a mask on and properly social distance for eight hours is not realistic. Day cares have stayed open throughout the pandemic and they are not requiring masks for the kids either. I'm not saying kids can't spread it, but this is just reality. Not every parent has stay-at-home child care and the ability to work and feed their family.

Unrealistic and probably impossible but they'll have to try. Also, it's one thing not to require small children who sneeze, cough, rub their eyes, stick their hands in their mouth, and pick their nose, but all kids not required ti wear one? It's asking for more trouble than we already have, imho.

Blake
06-19-2020, 12:25 PM
Costco employee friend has it.

Local bar shut down after two bartenders got it.

That sucks. Predictable but sucks.

Blake
06-19-2020, 12:26 PM
Like I said before... asking a five or six year-old to keep a mask on and properly social distance for eight hours is not realistic.

No kidding. It's no wonder the teachers unions are going ballistic

SpursforSix
06-19-2020, 01:07 PM

It's too bad Larry bailed. He could probably provide some insight on how to keep masks on little kids.

Chucho
06-19-2020, 01:26 PM
We just got hit with a mask mandate starting Monday.

Unsure of the rumor, but some have said that we could be cited for being outdoors without a mask. I don't mind the mandate, but if this part is true, it grinds my gears a little.

Chucho
06-19-2020, 01:30 PM
It's too bad Larry bailed. He could probably provide some insight on how to keep masks on little kids.

"The first thing is knowing the Rummy Pearson knot. He played the best pre-20s harmonica with...yep...Satchmo..."

TSA
06-19-2020, 01:34 PM

BUT YOU WILL WEAR A CLEAR BACKPACKFrom one of the top pediatric centers in Canada.

https://www.sickkids.ca/PDFs/About-SickKids/81407-COVID19-Recommendations-for-School-Reopening-SickKids.pdf

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/sickkids-doctors-expect-safe-return-to-school-for-ontario-students-in-the-fall-1.5616344

TSA
06-19-2020, 01:37 PM
We just got hit with a mask mandate starting Monday.

Unsure of the rumor, but some have said that we could be cited for being outdoors without a mask. I don't mind the mandate, but if this part is true, it grinds my gears a little.

You are in CA right? I read the mandate from Newsom yesterday...it's really not any different than mask requirements/recommendations before and I saw nothing of being cited for being outdoors without a mask. It basically said a mask was required if it wasn't feasible to socially distance indoors.

Chucho
06-19-2020, 01:54 PM
You are in CA right? I read the mandate from Newsom yesterday...it's really not any different than mask requirements/recommendations before and I saw nothing of being cited for being outdoors without a mask. It basically said a mask was required if it wasn't feasible to socially distance indoors.

Our county mandates that ALL businesses mandate them no matter. The only time they can be removed is for services related to the face and mouth. Stanislaus County.

TSA
06-19-2020, 02:09 PM
Our county mandates that ALL businesses mandate them no matter. The only time they can be removed is for services related to the face and mouth. Stanislaus County.

lol fuck that sucks. I went with the wife last night to our first sit down at a restaurant since March. No masks required for customers. San Diego county. I really enjoyed the tables not being crammed together.

Blake
06-19-2020, 02:27 PM
From one of the top pediatric centers in Canada.

https://www.sickkids.ca/PDFs/About-SickKids/81407-COVID19-Recommendations-for-School-Reopening-SickKids.pdf

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/sickkids-doctors-expect-safe-return-to-school-for-ontario-students-in-the-fall-1.5616344

Your link:

"Dr. Ronald Cohn, President and CEO of SickKids, said in a webinar Wednesday.

"None of the studies are suggesting that children do not transmit it at all. It's just not at the high frequency that any of us would have expected."

Blake
06-19-2020, 02:29 PM

Bexar County about to do the same.

Gov Abbott acting like counties had the authority all along to require masks

TSA
06-19-2020, 02:37 PM
Your link:

"Dr. Ronald Cohn, President and CEO of SickKids, said in a webinar Wednesday.

"None of the studies are suggesting that children do not transmit it at all. It's just not at the high frequency that any of us would have expected."

Who claimed they do not transmit it at all?

You asked why children shouldn’t be required to wear masks.

Non-Medical and Medical Face Masks for children
Non-medical masks may reduce transmission from individuals who are shedding the virus.24 However, the extent of this benefit is unknown (especially in children) and would only be potentially beneficial if done properly.
In fact, if worn incorrectly, it could lead to increased risk
of infection and it is not practical for a child to wear a mask properly for the duration of a school day.24 It is noteworthy that several European countries have had children successfully return to school without face masks.2
Guidance statement(s):
• Non-medical and medical face masks are not required or recommended for children returning to school.
The following points were considered in this recommendation:
• There is a lack of evidence that wearing a face mask prevents SARS-CoV-2 transmission in children.
• Children are not typically trained in their use and there is potential for increased risk of infection with improper mask use.
• In young children in particular, masks can be irritating and may lead to increased touching of the face and eyes which could increase the risk of infection.
• It is impractical for a child to wear a mask properly for the duration of the school day. Children would need assistance to follow appropriate procedures for putting on and taking off the mask (i.e. during meal times, snack times). In addition, during these times when the mask is removed, they would need to be stored appropriately to prevent infection spread.
• It is likely that masks will be disposed of improperly throughout the school and potentially lead to increased risk by children playing with them.
• The mask may not be tolerated by certain populations (i.e. children with underlying lung conditions, asthma, allergies) and especially during warm/humid time periods.
• It is recognized that some parents and children may choose to wear masks. This is a personal choice and should not be discouraged. To this end, equitable access to non-medical masks in the school setting is an important consideration.
• While at SickKids and other hospitals, patients have been required to wear a mask. This is a different situation as children can be closely monitored by their parents and hospital staff to ensure appropriate mask use and it is for a brief, defined period of time when there may be close interaction with a significantly immunocompromised population.

leemajors
06-19-2020, 02:46 PM

Austin did the same thing Wednesday until mid August.

Blake
06-19-2020, 04:22 PM
Who claimed they do not transmit it at all?

You asked why children shouldn’t be required to wear masks.

Non-Medical and Medical Face Masks for children
Non-medical masks may reduce transmission from individuals who are shedding the virus.24 However, the extent of this benefit is unknown (especially in children) and would only be potentially beneficial if done properly.
In fact, if worn incorrectly, it could lead to increased risk
of infection and it is not practical for a child to wear a mask properly for the duration of a school day.24 It is noteworthy that several European countries have had children successfully return to school without face masks.2
Guidance statement(s):
• Non-medical and medical face masks are not required or recommended for children returning to school.
The following points were considered in this recommendation:
• There is a lack of evidence that wearing a face mask prevents SARS-CoV-2 transmission in children.
• Children are not typically trained in their use and there is potential for increased risk of infection with improper mask use.
• In young children in particular, masks can be irritating and may lead to increased touching of the face and eyes which could increase the risk of infection.
• It is impractical for a child to wear a mask properly for the duration of the school day. Children would need assistance to follow appropriate procedures for putting on and taking off the mask (i.e. during meal times, snack times). In addition, during these times when the mask is removed, they would need to be stored appropriately to prevent infection spread.
• It is likely that masks will be disposed of improperly throughout the school and potentially lead to increased risk by children playing with them.
• The mask may not be tolerated by certain populations (i.e. children with underlying lung conditions, asthma, allergies) and especially during warm/humid time periods.
• It is recognized that some parents and children may choose to wear masks. This is a personal choice and should not be discouraged. To this end, equitable access to non-medical masks in the school setting is an important consideration.
• While at SickKids and other hospitals, patients have been required to wear a mask. This is a different situation as children can be closely monitored by their parents and hospital staff to ensure appropriate mask use and it is for a brief, defined period of time when there may be close interaction with a significantly immunocompromised population.

That simplifies it further. If they can't wear masks, they shouldn't go back to classrooms.

TSA
06-19-2020, 06:10 PM
That simplifies it further. If they can't wear masks, they shouldn't go back to classrooms.

You’re simply an idiot who wants underprivileged children to suffer further.

Summary:
This document provides guidance surrounding the reopening of schools as this relates to the measures to mitigate risks. As discussed, the risks of infection and transmission in children, which appear to be minimal, need to be balanced with the harms of school closure which is impacting their physical and mental health. On balance, it is recommended that children return to school and that the messaging around this clearly articulate the rationale for the recommendations outlined in this document in order to help reduce the fear and anxiety in parents, children and school staff. In our view, a daily school model is best as it allows for consistency, stability and equity regardless of the region in which children live.
An important factor to consider in this respect is emerging evidence indicating inequalities in the social and economic burden of COVID-19,30 which may further disadvantage children living in higher burden areas where educational inequality
and barriers to online learning may be more pronounced. In addition, we appreciate that the living conditions for children vary across socioeconomic groups and therefore recommend that further work be done to develop guidance and identify supports needed for situations where children reside within the same home as individuals with underlying conditions that put them at increased risk of more severe disease. Finally,
it is important to note that these recommendations reflect the evidence available at the present time and may evolve as new evidence emerges and as information is gathered from other jurisdictions that have opened schools already.

https://mobile.twitter.com/apsmunro/status/1274013898409152513

https://mobile.twitter.com/kerpen/status/1273778094986461191

Blake
06-19-2020, 07:15 PM
You’re simply an idiot who wants underprivileged children to suffer further.

Summary:
This document provides guidance surrounding the reopening of schools as this relates to the measures to mitigate risks. As discussed, the risks of infection and transmission in children, which appear to be minimal, need to be balanced with the harms of school closure which is impacting their physical and mental health. On balance, it is recommended that children return to school and that the messaging around this clearly articulate the rationale for the recommendations outlined in this document in order to help reduce the fear and anxiety in parents, children and school staff. In our view, a daily school model is best as it allows for consistency, stability and equity regardless of the region in which children live.
An important factor to consider in this respect is emerging evidence indicating inequalities in the social and economic burden of COVID-19,30 which may further disadvantage children living in higher burden areas where educational inequality
and barriers to online learning may be more pronounced. In addition, we appreciate that the living conditions for children vary across socioeconomic groups and therefore recommend that further work be done to develop guidance and identify supports needed for situations where children reside within the same home as individuals with underlying conditions that put them at increased risk of more severe disease. Finally,
it is important to note that these recommendations reflect the evidence available at the present time and may evolve as new evidence emerges and as information is gathered from other jurisdictions that have opened schools already.

https://mobile.twitter.com/apsmunro/status/1274013898409152513

"On Wednesday, Sick Kids released its recommendations for children returning to school in September; by Thursday it had attracted criticism, suggestion, derision, and some praise.

“This is entirely pediatricians writing about a school decision, and what the document screams out is there’s no expertise in this document related to the health of people who aren’t children,” says Dr. David Fisman, epidemiologist at the University of Toronto. “There’s this fetishization of creating a sense of normality for children … which is completely mismatched to this moment.”

"It’s a skeletal examination of it. And not terribly well thought out,” says Dr. Abdu Sharkawy, an infectious disease specialist and ICU doctor at Toronto Western Hospital. “Erring too much on the side of freedom and complacency is dangerous, knowing that the influenza season is predictable, and it’s going to happen, and we know the risk that poses.

“I think people are going to be willing to accept some amount of inconvenience if it means other people won’t be at risk.”

At its heart, this is about balancing risk. Children suffer the disease at a much lower level; research indicates that below the age of nine or 10 they are less likely to contract it, though Fisman has data showing that children under 10 had the highest test positivity rate in Ontario over the last month.

And there are still grey areas as to how much children transmit the disease; that is the key. ..........."

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/star-columnists/2020/06/18/our-kids-need-to-go-back-to-school-but-the-sick-kids-report-is-not-enough.html

Spurtacular
06-19-2020, 08:23 PM
"On Wednesday, Sick Kids released its recommendations for children returning to school in September; by Thursday it had attracted criticism, suggestion, derision, and some praise.

“This is entirely pediatricians writing about a school decision, and what the document screams out is there’s no expertise in this document related to the health of people who aren’t children,” says Dr. David Fisman, epidemiologist at the University of Toronto. “There’s this fetishization of creating a sense of normality for children … which is completely mismatched to this moment.”

"It’s a skeletal examination of it. And not terribly well thought out,” says Dr. Abdu Sharkawy, an infectious disease specialist and ICU doctor at Toronto Western Hospital. “Erring too much on the side of freedom and complacency is dangerous, knowing that the influenza season is predictable, and it’s going to happen, and we know the risk that poses.

“I think people are going to be willing to accept some amount of inconvenience if it means other people won’t be at risk.”

At its heart, this is about balancing risk. Children suffer the disease at a much lower level; research indicates that below the age of nine or 10 they are less likely to contract it, though Fisman has data showing that children under 10 had the highest test positivity rate in Ontario over the last month.

And there are still grey areas as to how much children transmit the disease; that is the key. ..........."

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/star-columnists/2020/06/18/our-kids-need-to-go-back-to-school-but-the-sick-kids-report-is-not-enough.html

They should stay home. Someone might catch a sniffle. Amirite?

DJR210
06-19-2020, 10:16 PM
We were all holding our breath.

Won't give you the pleasure of arguing w/ you about any topic here, but you are a human too and can never say never. I have people from SA on my Instagram who have chosen to politicize the virus that have been trolling and calling people "sheep" for the last 3 months and wow.. I've seen several tunes change recently now that people within their immediate circle are testing positive. Hopefully you and your family are in a less populated area than we are here in city

Spurtacular
06-19-2020, 10:20 PM
Won't give you the pleasure of arguing w/ you about any topic here, but you are a human too and can never say never. I have people from SA on my Instagram who have chosen to politicize the virus that have been trolling and calling people "sheep" for the last 3 months and wow.. I've seen several tunes change recently now that people within their immediate circle are testing positive. Hopefully you and your family are in a less populated area than we are here in city

Yea, the people who question it are always gonna be the ones who "politicize it."
Not the elites ripping off trillions of dollars with the help of peons like you.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2020, 10:33 PM
Yea, the people who question it are always gonna be the ones who "politicize it."
Not the elites ripping off trillions of dollars with the help of peons like you.What are you doing to stop them?

DJR210
06-19-2020, 10:40 PM

We've been on this fucking site 10+ years and seen a bunch of characters here.. No shit, this dude is definitely the most miserable user I've seen here :lol

Blake
06-19-2020, 10:52 PM
We've been on this fucking site 10+ years and seen a bunch of characters here.. No shit, this dude is definitely the most miserable user I've seen here :lol

You're a special kind of stupid miserable when you outdo the old pedo and calftats.

Spurtacular
06-19-2020, 10:53 PM
Chirp

Yup.

Spurtacular
06-19-2020, 11:03 PM
You're a special kind of stupid miserable when you outdo the old pedo and calftats.

:cry Muh enemies :cry
:cry I still have the emotional scars :cry

:lol Board Cuckold

DJR210
06-19-2020, 11:21 PM

I personally have never had an issue w/ koriwhat.. But for sure dude absolutely tops the old pedo, SBM, and SA210 by far when it comes to sociopath scale

TSA
06-19-2020, 11:24 PM

Again, you’re simply an idiot who wants to punish underprivileged kids.

Blake
06-20-2020, 02:52 AM

What a stupid false dilemma

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 03:26 AM

Including his own kid.
Blake (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460) makes sure his grown daughter doesn't go swimming with friends because she may catch a fake disease from one of her healthy friends.

That'd suck to have a buzzkill cuckold dad.

You want to talk misery, DJR210 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42671). Look no further than that.

TheGreatYacht

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 03:29 AM
What a stupid false dilemma

Agree. Anyone making decisions based on those pretend numbers is a fucking idiot. In your case an idiot cuckold.

TheGreatYacht

DJR210
06-20-2020, 04:51 AM
Including his own kid.
Blake (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460) makes sure his grown daughter doesn't go swimming with friends because she may catch a fake disease from one of her healthy friends.

That'd suck to have a buzzkill cuckold dad.

You want to talk misery, DJR210 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42671). Look no further than that.

Why do you tag this guy in on EVERY post though :lol

Begging for his approval - Just offer to suck his dick already you miserable goofy mf

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 05:02 AM
Why do you tag this guy in on EVERY post though :lol

Begging for his approval - Just offer to suck his dick already you miserable goofy mf

He enjoys laughing at you sky is falling people like I do is all.
All your Instagram besties gonna be okay, bruh. Get a hold of yourself.

DJR210
06-20-2020, 05:02 AM
He enjoys laughing at you sky is falling people like I do is all.
All your Instagram besties gonna be okay, bruh. Get a hold of yourself.

Why do you care what he likes? Is he your boyfriend?

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 05:04 AM
Why do you care what he likes? Is he your boyfriend?

He my nigga, bruh. No homo.

DJR210
06-20-2020, 05:08 AM
He my nigga, bruh. No homo.

"he my nigga, bruh" - :lol you turning black must be a defensive mechanism when cornered. Fucking clown

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 05:13 AM
"he my nigga, bruh" - :lol you turning black must be a defensive mechanism when cornered. Fucking clown

How dare I culturally appropriate, amirite?

DJR210
06-20-2020, 05:30 AM
https://i.imgur.com/T8LdP3i.png

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 05:35 AM
Chumpettes will love your homo erotica art, bruh.

DJR210
06-20-2020, 05:39 AM

:lmao.. It wasn't homo erotica when it was about Blake (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460) though huh, faggot?

DJR210
06-20-2020, 05:40 AM

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 05:42 AM
:lmao.. It wasn't homo erotica when it was about Blake (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460) though huh, faggot?

I haven't drawn any gay pictures of Blake, bruh. You're trying too hard.

DJR210
06-20-2020, 05:46 AM
I haven't drawn any gay pictures of Blake, bruh. You're trying too hard.

Nope, you've just latched on to him and have made thousands of posts and threads about him like a gay scorned ex, and laughed at the same type of troll art directed at him :lol

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 06:05 AM
and laughed at the same type of troll art directed at him :lol

That you drew FFS.

You the one that scorned, bruh.

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 06:08 AM
Nope, you've just latched on to him and have made thousands of posts and threads about him

He's a deluded loudmouth ankle biter cuck who actually thinks he has hand. He brings it on himself.

TheGreatYacht
06-20-2020, 08:11 AM

Imagine what Chumpettes would do if they ever got ahold of our pics in real life

06-20-2020, 03:57 PM

:lol

DJR210
06-20-2020, 04:06 PM
SA named a COVID hotspot.. #4 on the list

baseline bum
06-20-2020, 04:13 PM

Where is this list man?

baseline bum
06-20-2020, 04:17 PM

Nevermind, I see it reported by CNBC that San Antonio is #4 on the national COVID growth rate list. And Austin is #5. At least Pheonix is #1 so Thread is racing to the mass graves faster than I am.
:bobo

Blake
06-20-2020, 05:06 PM
Nevermind, I see it reported by CNBC that San Antonio is #4 on the national COVID growth rate list. And Austin is #5. At least Pheonix is #1 so Thread is racing to the mass graves faster than I am.

TIME TO OPEN FIESTA TEXAS AND SEA WORLD

Trainwreck2100
06-20-2020, 05:17 PM

haben't heard from him in awhile are we sure he's not strapped to a ventilator right now?

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 05:19 PM
Imagine what Chumpettes would do if they ever got ahold of our pics in real life

No doubt. They cry to the hills about doxxing and then will personally exploit anyone on their enemies list.

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 05:21 PM
Nevermind, I see it reported by CNBC that San Antonio is #4 on the national COVID growth rate list. And Austin is #5. At least Pheonix is #1 so Thread (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320) is racing to the mass graves faster than I am.

Yea, (literally) hot spots is what I think when I think flu-like diseases.

These people have mental diseases.

baseline bum
06-20-2020, 05:24 PM

122k dead with only 5% of the nation infected, with 70% infection likely needed to end the pandemic. So yeah, hot spot.

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 05:26 PM
122k dead with only 5% of the nation infected, with 70% infection likely needed to end the pandemic. So yeah, hot spot.

You're gonna live, blakeline bum.

The box checkers aren't going to murder you (this time around).

baseline bum
06-20-2020, 05:28 PM
You're gonna live, blakeline bum.

The box checkers aren't going to murder you.

122k dead with 5% infection, and 70% infection needed to end it is quite a difference from the flu.

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 05:36 PM
122k dead with 5% infection, and 70% infection needed to end it is quite a difference from the flu.

Herd immunity good now?

baseline bum
06-20-2020, 05:37 PM
Herd immunity good now?

So not the flu with 122k Americans dead with only 5% infected, needing 70% infection before the pandemic can end.

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 05:55 PM
So not the flu with 122k Americans dead with only 5% infected, needing 70% infection before the pandemic can end.

And how did you scientifically come to this number?

DJR210
06-20-2020, 06:05 PM
TIME TO OPEN FIESTA TEXAS AND SEA WORLD

:lol

DJR210
06-20-2020, 06:08 PM
My cousin in law has tested positive.. my father in law works with him at the radiator shop, and will not be tested.. guess who he's voting for lol

DJR210
06-20-2020, 06:09 PM

DJR210
06-20-2020, 06:10 PM
Nevermind, I see it reported by CNBC that San Antonio is #4 on the national COVID growth rate list. And Austin is #5. At least Pheonix is #1 so Thread (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320) is racing to the mass graves faster than I am.

:lol :toast

As long as we aren't first :tu

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 06:11 PM
My cousin in law has tested positive.. my father in law works with him at the radiator shop, and will not be tested.. guess who he's voting for lol

A guy who doesn't feel sick isn't going to "overwhelm" the medical system? The fucking nerve.

If only you have a cuckold dad buzzkill like blake.

TheGreatYacht
06-20-2020, 06:11 PM

Chumpettes being snitches and living in fear cuz government controlled media dictates their life

DJR210
06-20-2020, 06:12 PM
Get a hold of yourself, Faggot210.

52K posts, 45K dedicated to Blake :lol

johnsmith
06-20-2020, 06:14 PM
I’m up to four people that I personally know that has caught it. One of them described it as bad allergies, two of them said it’s like the flu, and one is in the hospital.

Shits getting real.

johnsmith
06-20-2020, 06:15 PM

I don’t understand even slightly how this whole thing became a political issue....well, I do, but it doesn’t make any fucking sense.

johnsmith
06-20-2020, 06:16 PM

Also, sorry to hear that bruh.

DJR210
06-20-2020, 06:17 PM
A guy who doesn't feel sick isn't going to "overwhelm" the medical system? The fucking nerve.

If only you have a cuckold dad buzzkill like blake. (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15045)

He definitely feels sick, which is why he was sent home and ultimately got the test.. He's fat as hell and presumably not treating his ailmets and I know from having this shit myself week 1 was not as bad as week 2 because of the respiratory build up.. But I feel for his family of 10+ he lives with because none of them are in very good shape and has his elderly parents living with him.. can only hope for the best :tu

johnsmith
06-20-2020, 06:17 PM

If only you have a cuckold dad buzzkill like blake.

I’m absolutely shocked that I logged into spurstalk after a couple days and you’re obsessing about Blake....shocked! It’s almost like you have absolutely nothing to do and you hate yourself so much that your only outlet is to stalk another dude.

DJR210
06-20-2020, 06:18 PM
Also, sorry to hear that bruh.

It's all good.. Spoke to him today and he say's he is doing better. Can't ask for much more at this point

DJR210
06-20-2020, 06:19 PM
I don’t understand even slightly how this whole thing became a political issue....well, I do, but it doesn’t make any fucking sense.

It became a political issue when Trumps first media briefing that was expected to be about rona was actually about Ebola lol

Also, for the record.. I am a republican leaning voter who voted Trump. Crazy how people don't consider political votes to be a blood oath

johnsmith
06-20-2020, 06:19 PM
It's all good.. Spoke to him today and he say's he is doing better. Can't ask for much more at this point

Good stuff!

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 06:23 PM
I’m up to four people that I personally know that has caught it. One of them described it as bad allergies, two of them said it’s like the flu, and one is in the hospital.

Shits getting real.

:lol Another Chumpette making up sh**

TheGreatYacht

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 06:25 PM
He definitely feels sick, which is why he was sent home and ultimately got the test.. He's fat as hell and presumably not treating his ailmets and I know from having this shit myself week 1 was not as bad as week 2 because of the respiratory build up.. But I feel for his family of 10+ he lives with because none of them are in very good shape and has his elderly parents living with him.. can only hope for the best :tu

So, unhealthy people are suffering? Oh, the humanity!

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 06:26 PM
I am a republican leaning voter who voted Trump.

Bold move not voting for Hillary, amirite?

baseline bum
06-20-2020, 06:28 PM
And how did you scientifically come to this number?

From its measured R_0, a 70% infection/vaccinated rate seems to be about what's needed to end the pandemic here according to epidemiologists like Michael Osterholm. Could be worse, if it was measles with its much higher R_0 you'd need 95% infection/vaccinated rate for herd immunity. I'm guessing his 5% infected number Osterholm quoted on his latest interview comes from antibody testing, though to be fair antibody testing is really shitty right now so that number could be off. But he didn't explicitly state why he thinks the US has only a 5% infection rate. Even if we were near the 70% rate though 122k dead in 3 months is still a lot worse than a flu season. So not flu.

Spurtacular
I’m absolutely shocked that I logged into spurstalk after a couple days and you’re obsessing about Blake....shocked! It’s almost like you have absolutely nothing to do and you hate yourself so much that your only outlet is to stalk another dude.

I'm absolutely shocked that you logged back into ST and came crying about me......shocked!

It's almost like rent free. :lol

johnsmith

TheGreatYacht

You’re an idiot.

johnsmith
06-20-2020, 06:29 PM
I'm absolutely shocked that you logged back into ST and came crying about me......shocked!

It's almost like rent free. :lol

Hard not to notice you since you’re in a thread I started and commenting over and over and over again about the same person.

Idiot.

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 06:30 PM
From its measured R_0, a 70% infection/vaccinated rate seems to be about what's needed to end the pandemic here according to epidemiologists like Michael Osterholm. Could be worse, if it was measles with its much higher R_0 you'd need 95% infection/vaccinated rate for herd immunity. I'm guessing his 5% infected number Osterholm quoted on his latest interview comes from antibody testing, though to be fair antibody testing is really shitty right now so that number could be off. But he didn't explicitly state why he thinks the US has only a 5% infection rate. Even if we were near the 70% rate though 122k dead in 3 months is still a lot worse than a flu season. So not flu.

Yea, nobody catching it except the drama queens chumpettes' friends. Not the flu indeed.

:lmao

baseline bum
06-20-2020, 06:30 PM

TheGreatYacht

LOL I remember three months ago when saying we were all going to eventually know people getting very sick and dying from this and you kept asking who knew anyone dealing with this. Now that you have people who do know people infected an in bad shape you want to bitch and call them liars. What a fucking faggot. :lol

baseline bum
06-20-2020, 06:31 PM
Yea, nobody catching it except the drama queens chumpettes' friends. Not the flu indeed.

WTF, you have to tag your homo friend to try to come minimize 122k deaths when you can't?

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 06:32 PM
LOL I remember three months ago when saying we were all going to eventually know people getting very sick and dying from this and you kept asking who knew anyone dealing with this. Now that you have people who do know people infected an in bad shape you want to bitch and call them liars. What a fucking faggot. :lol

You don't remember sh** very well. Chumpettes were making up sh** then, too. Blake (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460)'s story changed. He couldn't remember his lie well enough. :lol

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 06:34 PM
WTF, you have to tag your homo friend to try to come minimize 122k deaths when you can't?

:cry Muh box checkers tellin' me it's pandemonium :cry

Get a hold of yourself, blakeline bum.

baseline bum
06-20-2020, 06:34 PM
You don't remember sh** very well. Chumpettes were making up sh** then, too. Blake (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460)'s story changed. He couldn't remember his lie well enough. :lol

LOL COVID Truther
LOL 9-11 Truther
LOL unhealthy obsession with Blake

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 06:35 PM
Hard not to notice you since you’re in a thread I started and commenting over and over and over again about the same person.

Idiot.

It's a hard knock life. Maybe you should go crying to your kids some more.

DJR210
06-20-2020, 06:36 PM
:cry Bill Gates :cry :lol fucking retards

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 06:36 PM
LOL COVID Truther
LOL 9-11 Truther
LOL unhealthy obsession with Blake

A govt. that would conspire in mass murder would surely be above such ploys, amirite?

And surely your cuckold would be an oracle of light, too. Rite?

johnsmith
06-20-2020, 06:37 PM

That was really dumb....you can better than that you idiot.

DJR210
06-20-2020, 06:37 PM

You're salty because you can't find a woman to reproduce as you're too busy stalking Blake and other dudes on a forum

baseline bum
06-20-2020, 06:38 PM
:cry Bill Gates :cry :lol fucking retards

Can't even make a decent operating system but somehow he can engineer such an easily transmissible virus that can kill 122k Americans in three months?

baseline bum
06-20-2020, 06:39 PM
That was really dumb....you can better than that you idiot.

He really can't, most trolls can be really funny but this guy just comes off as a ball of hatred.

baseline bum
06-20-2020, 06:40 PM
A govt. that would conspire in mass murder would surely be above such ploys, amirite?

And surely your cuckold would be an oracle of light, too. Rite?

Anyways, I'm kind of bored of talking to you now. Have fun with your rage posts.

johnsmith
06-20-2020, 06:42 PM
He really can't, most trolls can be really funny but this guy just comes off as a ball of hatred.

Honestly, Larry’s shtick was far better. At least he contributed and stuck with the same pattern in his posts. Before that we had that Xmas and the angry prison guard guy, they too were far more entertaining. Prior to them we had Mouse and a couple others, they were very creative.

This dudes just the epitome of an incel and he obsesses so much with the same posters that it just comes off creepy. Sad, but it makes me long for the days of a pedophile, a racist, and a homeless guy.

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 06:43 PM
Honestly, Larry’s shtick was far better. At least he contributed and stuck with the same pattern in his posts. Before that we had that Xmas and the angry prison guard guy, they too were far more entertaining. Prior to them we had Mouse and a couple others, they were very creative.

This dudes just the epitome of an incel and he obsesses so much with the same posters that it just comes off creepy. Sad, but it makes me long for the days of a pedophile, a racist, and a homeless guy.

Well, we can't all be innocuous john smiths.

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 06:48 PM
Anyways, I'm kind of bored of talking to you now. Have fun with your rage posts.

Yea, you get bored the second you clutch your pearls about the govt. telling you the truth about 911 when even an idiot like you surely knows something is amiss.

Have fun with your rage tears.

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 06:49 PM

The bitch slapped class always like to fall back on how I'm not funny, according to them.

ChumpDumper
06-20-2020, 06:56 PM
The bitch slapped class always like to fall back on how I'm not funny, according to them.

TheGreatYacht (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43719)Do you think you're funny, derp?

Blake
06-20-2020, 07:23 PM

Damn that blows.

Blake
06-20-2020, 07:24 PM

It's literally insane

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 08:21 PM
Do you think you're funny, derp?

I shit on you and your ilk all the time. That tends to often be funny.

ChumpDumper
06-20-2020, 08:26 PM
I shit on you and your ilk all the time. That tends to often be funny.But do you think you're funny?

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 08:31 PM
But do you think you're funny?

:cry You didn't fill in the box neatly with a number two pencil :cry

GTFO attention whore.

ChumpDumper
06-20-2020, 08:36 PM
:cry You didn't fill in the box neatly with a number two pencil :cry

GTFO attention whore.derp folds

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 08:37 PM
derp folds

Invalid Chump flipping the board again.

ChumpDumper
06-20-2020, 08:40 PM
Invalid Chump flipping the board again.:lol derp reaches for his comfort buzzwords and phrases that mean absolutely nothing.

:lol you can't even say if you think you're funny

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 08:59 PM
:lol derp reaches for his comfort buzzwords and phrases that mean absolutely nothing.

:lol you can't even say if you think you're funny

Less talking; more picking up the pieces, bitch.

ChumpDumper
06-20-2020, 09:03 PM
Less talking; more picking up the pieces, bitch.:lmao derp angry

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 09:08 PM
angry

Check under your chair.

ChumpDumper
06-20-2020, 09:09 PM
Check under your chair.Did you put one of your alts there?

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 09:17 PM
Check under your chair.

Do you see the shattered pieces of Chump's ego, Pavlov’s worn chair (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=51906) ego?

ChumpDumper
06-20-2020, 09:19 PM
Do you see the shattered pieces of Chump's ego, Pavlov’s worn chair (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=51906)?:lmao now I got you crying out for other posters' alts for help

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 09:22 PM
:lmao now I got you crying out for other posters' alts for help

Whose alt is it? I thought it was supposed to be mine?

ChumpDumper
06-20-2020, 09:23 PM
Whose alt is it? I thought it was supposed to be mine?No, it's not yours. You wouldn't be crying out for him.

Thanks for confirming.:tu

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 09:27 PM
No, it's not yours. You wouldn't be crying out for him.

Thanks for confirming.:tu

:lol Did you get promoted to detective, Officer Dump Chumper (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=51971)?

ChumpDumper
06-20-2020, 09:28 PM
:lol Did you get promoted to detective, officer Dump Humper?No, you're just that obvious derp. This is no mystery.

lol derp

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 09:30 PM
:lol Did you get promoted to detective, Officer Dump Chumper (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=51971)?

No

:lol You answered.

Will Hunting
06-20-2020, 09:31 PM
BumpDumper and TubThumper were the only remotely funny anti-ChumpDumper alts imo.

ChumpDumper
06-20-2020, 09:32 PM
:lol You answered.:lmao your edit

You can't even think straight anymore.

TheGreatYacht
06-20-2020, 09:34 PM
:lol You answered.

This thread has turned into Chumpgate :lol

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 09:39 PM
:lmao your edit

You can't even think straight anymore.

The only thing that was edited was the mention (not even the spelling by letters). Nothing substantively changed, Invalid Chump.

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 09:40 PM
This thread has turned into Chumpgate :lol

Many do once Chump starts humping.

ChumpDumper
06-20-2020, 09:41 PM
The only thing that was edited was the mention (not even the spelling by letters). Nothing substantively changed, Invalid Chump.:lmao of course the spelling changed.

Why would you lie about that?

ChumpDumper
06-20-2020, 09:41 PM
Many do once Chump starts humping.You carry your vendettas into multiple threads.

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 09:51 PM
:lmao of course the spelling changed.

Why would you lie about that?

What do you think was changed?

ChumpDumper
06-20-2020, 09:55 PM
What do you think was changed?Holy shit dude. The posts are right up there for everyone to see. I quoted your original before you changed the words from "officer Dump Humper" to "Officer Dump Chumper" -- why are you even arguing this? What is wrong with you?

Blake
06-20-2020, 09:56 PM
"...in Texas, there has been a trend in recent weeks of younger people — those under 30 — producing more positive cases.

There has been high-profile proof with members of the University of Houston football team testing positive as well as players on the Texas Longhorns football team.

There also have been positive cases for the Houston Texans, the Houston Astros and the Dallas Cowboys.

Dr. Philip Keiser with Galveston County’s health department said the number of cases there are on the rise.

“We are seeing a lot of young people that are coming down with the virus,” Keiser said Wednesday at a news conference.

The age of those infected is trending younger according to Keiser.

Our average age last week of people that were positive was age 30, the average age of people getting tested was 47,” he said.

Officials believe the major contributing factor is the lack of social distancing.

“We have data from some of the cell phone companies that show in Galveston County less than 7% of the people are social distancing,” Keiser said....

.....The ward is packed, people are sicker and younger. A large number of our patients, are patients between the ages of 19 and 54,” said Dr. Joseph Varon, UMMC’s Chief of Medicine.

Harris County Public Health currently lists more than half the active cases in the county and in Houston are under the age of 40, with the majority within that group under 30.

”It is far more difficult to educate them to get them to the point to where they believe what you are saying,” said Dr. David Persse with the Houston Health Department."

https://www.click2houston.com/news/investigates/2020/06/20/trust-index-are-young-people-really-driving-the-surge-in-coronavirus-cases-in-houston-and-texas/

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 09:57 PM
Holy shit dude. The posts are right up there for everyone to see. I quoted your original before you changed the words from "officer Dump Humper" to "Officer Dump Chumper" -- why are you even arguing this? What is wrong with you?

So, you still responded when addressed as forum cop. That was pretty much the point, dip shit.

Blake
06-20-2020, 09:58 PM
Persse says one of the key challenges is getting the younger generation to buy into the reality that the surge is now on them.

Apparently there a whole lot more derps out there than I would have ever guessed

ChumpDumper
06-20-2020, 09:59 PM
So, you still responded when addressed as forum cop. That was pretty much the point, dip shit.:lol Why did you lie about what you edited?

Will Hunting
06-20-2020, 10:00 PM
"...in Texas, there has been a trend in recent weeks of younger people — those under 30 — producing more positive cases.

There has been high-profile proof with members of the University of Houston football team testing positive as well as players on the Texas Longhorns football team.

There also have been positive cases for the Houston Texans, the Houston Astros and the Dallas Cowboys.

Dr. Philip Keiser with Galveston County’s health department said the number of cases there are on the rise.

“We are seeing a lot of young people that are coming down with the virus,” Keiser said Wednesday at a news conference.

The age of those infected is trending younger according to Keiser.

Our average age last week of people that were positive was age 30, the average age of people getting tested was 47,” he said.

Officials believe the major contributing factor is the lack of social distancing.

“We have data from some of the cell phone companies that show in Galveston County less than 7% of the people are social distancing,” Keiser said....

.....The ward is packed, people are sicker and younger. A large number of our patients, are patients between the ages of 19 and 54,” said Dr. Joseph Varon, UMMC’s Chief of Medicine.

Harris County Public Health currently lists more than half the active cases in the county and in Houston are under the age of 40, with the majority within that group under 30.

”It is far more difficult to educate them to get them to the point to where they believe what you are saying,” said Dr. David Persse with the Houston Health Department."

https://www.click2houston.com/news/investigates/2020/06/20/trust-index-are-young-people-really-driving-the-surge-in-coronavirus-cases-in-houston-and-texas/
Blame young people all you want, we’re not the ones who elected a president who ignores COVID for 2 fucking months and then claimed it would go away on its own.

Blake
06-20-2020, 10:11 PM
Blame young people all you want, we’re not the ones who elected a president who ignores COVID for 2 fucking months and then claimed it would go away on its own.

No doubt, I blame Trump and Abbott for not locking down when they should.

Christ, at the very fucking least require masks in public buildings. Both young and old are not wearing them if they're not being forced to. We've seen it.

Will Hunting
06-20-2020, 10:16 PM

Christ, at the very fucking least require masks in public buildings. Both young and old are not wearing them if they're not being forced to. We've seen it.
Yeah I have sympathy for the argument (and in a lot of cases agree with it) that this is a free country and we shouldn’t stop businesses from operating if it has customers willing risk COVID, but the anti mask shit is really stupid. It’s no skin off anyone’s back to wear a mask in public, it’s unbelievably selfish to not wear a mask simply because it’s a minor nuisance.

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 10:16 PM
:lol Why did you lie about what you edited?

I didn't lie.

Also :lol that you're glossing over how you're cry out was all bluster. Par.

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 10:17 PM

Mohammad, how dare he shut down people coming in and spreading their Kung-Flu! How dare he not sick the military on these irresponsible blue states / democrat nests!

ChumpDumper
06-20-2020, 10:27 PM
I didn't lie.Of course you did.

Now you're lying about lying.:lol

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 10:55 PM
Of course you did.

Now you're lying about lying.:lol

I didn't lie. And I'm not lying about lying.

ChumpDumper
06-20-2020, 11:02 PM
I didn't lie. And I'm not lying about lying.Then you just were completely mistaken about your own post, which proves my point.:tu

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 11:03 PM
Then you just were completely mistaken about your own post, which proves my point.:tu

Name the "lie" and I'll tell you how you're wrong.:tu

DJR210
06-20-2020, 11:05 PM
:lmao at ChumpDumper having feuded with every leading Spurstalk sociopath over the last decade