PDA

View Full Version : Putin Is Well on His Way to Stealing the Next Election

Spurs Homer
05-13-2020, 09:27 AM
Posted this in the Flynn thread- but maybe it deserves its own thread - because - well -Putin could not have hoped for a better result. Here is the article from the Atlantic - a very interesting read on Russia's campaign and the USA's self-sabotage;

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/06/putin-american-democracy/610570/

In any of our lifetimes - Russia has never had this much success undermining america and having a US president in their favor on most issues. Putin helping trump to win in 2016 and then watching as Trump leads the US to divide and destroy itself has to be a wet dream for Putin.

Someone tell me: If you were Putin/Russia - and you saw how your preferred US president is accomplishing what you could not in decades and decades - tell me - would you allow Joe Biden to just replace Trump?

Would you fear repercussions in attacking the USA again - since 2016 was such a success and even Trump calls it a Russian hoax. Trump abets your country and praises you as you attack it - why in the world would you fear doing it again?

If you invaded Crimea - and Obama tried to punish you - but Mike Flynn and Trump were already absolving you and promising to remove that punishment - in 2016 - then why would you fear attacking the US again?

Trump has systematically removed any Intel patriots who would speak the truth about Russia's attack and replaced them with loyalists who blindly protect Trumps criminality and Russian loyalty.
Bill Barr is dismantling the Mueller report findings and covering up anything exposing Russia's attack and Trump teams involvement.

Trump has stacked the SCOTUS with partisans.

Installed a Governor in Florida - who somehow beat a Democrat and the FBI found hacked machines and then the FBI refused to brief - even Congress. Florida has a history of mysterious election hacking - always to benefit Republicans - we do not know if Russia had a hand because the Barr-led FBI will only say machines were hacked - but cannot disclose or brief Congress due to "national security/classified intel" reasons.

Georgia - same issue. A Republican oversaw his own election and black-voter areas of course had election day snafu after snafu -

Trump has a team of people fighting to keep the Mueller report covered up. His financial records covered up and a right wing propaganda channel and outlets - stoking russian propaganda 24/7. Obama's name is suddenly in their mouths again -as nothing will inflame racists and closet-racists as the black former president and this Obamagate nut job fabrication is going right along the lines of Russian propaganda (you can already hear the nut jobs when you point it out "obama is terrified of the truth coming out" "deep state is scared" )

Trump - has a choice - remain in office by any means necessary or go to prison. Which do you think he wants and to what ends will he go to to stay in office?

To what ends will Putin go to keep his biggest victory intact?

The Corona virus is a wild card that can only add to the chaos and what would be better for this election, for Trump and for Putin than mass chaos?

Trump allowing citizens to die by the tens of thousands and instead of saving lives - he wants them to go out in force as "warriors" and die for the cause. Right wing media is downplaying again and prodding these warriors - even though science says this will trigger a deadly second wave.

We are in danger - real danger - and the enemy is ourselves. Republicans would choose Russia over any Democrat - that is just the sad truth.

This election is going to be - WAR - and no one will win - and we will fight ourselves again. Accuse each other again. We will sit here awaiting Trumps inauguration and one side will say he cheated and the other will cheer and accuse the losers of sour grapes -

and if you think Trump made America great and if you look at where we are today and still support him -

oh -

he has something even better for you - for the next four years and maybe more.

hater
05-13-2020, 09:29 AM
:lmao Putin might kill more russians than Trump due to virus incompetence and has problems on his own land

:lmao another hoax

Spurs Homer
05-13-2020, 09:33 AM
:lmao Putin might kill more russians than Trump due to virus incompetence and has problems on his own land

:lmao another hoax

yup ^ example A ^

1) you didn't read the article

2) already doing MORE of russia's propaganda work

I figure this will be Americans blind response as Putin wins and wins...

hater
05-13-2020, 10:10 AM
yup ^ example A ^

1) you didn't read the article

2) already doing MORE of russia's propaganda work

I figure this will be Americans blind response as Putin wins and wins...

:lmao that was no article

its q verbal puke of nothingburgers and hoaxes :lmao

nothing in that regurgitation of excrement is a fact :lmao

oh lord

Play Boban
05-13-2020, 10:11 AM
who cares

Spurs Homer
05-13-2020, 10:12 AM

oh lord

ok

post the false pieces?

pretty basic informative stuff- which is already confirmed public knowledge

but feel free to post the false pieces and tell us why they are false

you wont

Spurs Homer
05-13-2020, 10:13 AM
who cares

Americans who still care about america

meaning - not russian-sympathizers like you

hater
05-13-2020, 10:18 AM
ok

post the false pieces?

pretty basic informative stuff- which is already confirmed public knowledge

but feel free to post the false pieces and tell us why they are false

you wont

everything is false.

Spurs Homer
05-13-2020, 10:52 AM
everything is false.

oh yeah- i forgot

you believe the guy who just crossed the 18000 lie marker!

:lol:lol:lol

hater
05-13-2020, 10:58 AM
oh yeah- i forgot

you believe the guy who just crossed the 18000 lie marker!

:lol:lol:lol

I believe facts. those things you posted are not facts

pgardn
05-13-2020, 10:58 AM
who cares

I do

I think it is also interesting to note that if this virus goes very wrong in Russia, Putin may indeed find out he has trouble becoming the president for the rest of his life which was well on its way to happening

Putin has been in power for 20+ years add another 10 to 15 and that’s quite a run for a dictator in Russia

pgardn
05-13-2020, 10:59 AM

sure you do moonbat

CosmicCowboy
05-13-2020, 11:13 AM
It cracks me up that people think a few facebook ads and bot posts on message boards "stole the election".

BSfromTX
05-13-2020, 11:17 AM
That story sounds like a Disney movie.

TSA
05-13-2020, 11:40 AM

oh lord

And it’s written by Franklin Foer one of the original Russiagate hoax pushers :lmao

TheGreatYacht
05-13-2020, 11:47 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/PatriotUSA4201/status/1260609776008015873

Spurs Homer
05-13-2020, 11:52 AM

yeah

those “18000 facts” probably taste yummy for you!

sap!

koriwhat
05-13-2020, 12:07 PM
Chicken little just cant help himself it seems.

TSA
05-13-2020, 12:20 PM
And it’s written by Franklin Foer one of the original Russiagate hoax pushers :lmao

Was a Trump Server Communicating With Russia?
This spring, a group of computer scientists set out to determine whether hackers were interfering with the Trump campaign. They found something they weren’t expecting.
By Franklin Foer
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/10/was_a_server_registered_to_the_trump_organization_ communicating_with_russia.html
:rollin

Thread
05-13-2020, 12:30 PM
Please. He's too up to his ass in alligators ta meddle.

Perhaps reflecting on the Moose, strung upside down piano wire/Italy, WW2.

Spurs Homer
05-13-2020, 12:34 PM
Chicken little just cant help himself it seems.

yup

I also warned that the US - should NEVER - accept any of Russia's Covid - "help/supplies" a few weeks ago and people like you scoffed and saw nothing wrong with Trump accepting Russia's help -

here you go;

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52649018

Play Boban
05-13-2020, 12:44 PM
Americans who still care about america

meaning - not russian-sympathizers like you
i do not sympathize with little putin. maybe u do

Play Boban
05-13-2020, 12:45 PM
I do

I think it is also interesting to note that if this virus goes very wrong in Russia, Putin may indeed find out he has trouble becoming the president for the rest of his life which was well on its way to happening

Putin has been in power for 20+ years add another 10 to 15 and that’s quite a run for a dictator in Russia
putin is an alpha and will rule Russia forever tbh

Spurs Homer
05-13-2020, 12:47 PM

^ ^ "i do not sympathize with little putin. maybe u do" ^ ^

lol

Nathan89
05-13-2020, 01:04 PM
The momentum of years of leftist conspiracies trying to brainwash the nation is a difficult thing to stop.

Play Boban
05-13-2020, 05:04 PM
^ ^ "i do not sympathize with little putin. maybe u do" ^ ^

lol
I’m objective, you are a Putin-apologist.

Spurtacular
05-13-2020, 05:07 PM
Chumpettes proactively making excuses for Biden's upcoming loss because they boxed out qualified candidates like Tulsi Gabbard. :lol

pgardn
05-13-2020, 10:11 PM

Not if his country get decimated.
They know how to play the blame game.
It things go horribly wrong, someone beneath him will step in.
These are ruthless men. Putin has not ruled for this long without being ruthless. And the people he puts underneath him, they will get rid of him he fails in a way that he got rid of others who stood in his way.

Their people can take more tragedy than ours and can suffer more, but only so much. They are especially vulnerable. They are a very poor nation.

All imo of course.

Play Boban
05-13-2020, 11:05 PM
Not if his country get decimated.
They know how to play the blame game.
It things go horribly wrong, someone beneath him will step in.
These are ruthless men. Putin has not ruled for this long without being ruthless. And the people he puts underneath him, they will get rid of him he fails in a way that he got rid of others who stood in his way.

Their people can take more tragedy than ours and can suffer more, but only so much. They are especially vulnerable. They are a very poor nation.

All imo of course.
russia is an alpha country, the most alpha man wins

TheGreatYacht
05-14-2020, 04:44 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/PatriotUSA4201/status/1260868240886161408
My boy hater, let that sink in...

El Santo
05-14-2020, 08:59 AM
Again with this shit ..there was no involvement its all bs started by the demorats ... not a trump supporter but he is alot better than crooked hillary is or would have been... nobody trusted hillary or democrats and thats why she lost.... and biden is a joke he is clearly senile and creepy..

ducks
05-14-2020, 09:02 AM
It cracks me up that people think a few facebook ads and bot posts on message boards "stole the election".

koriwhat
05-14-2020, 11:36 AM
yup

I also warned that the US - should NEVER - accept any of Russia's Covid - "help/supplies" a few weeks ago and people like you scoffed and saw nothing wrong with Trump accepting Russia's help -

here you go;

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52649018

People like me? So not me? Got it! I scoffed at nothing mr fake news retard.

pgardn
05-14-2020, 11:40 AM
russia is an alpha country, the most alpha man wins

Great analysis.

And no, the most alpha man can get over aggressive and get slaughtered by a brighter male.
You think humans would survive in a world full of large predators if they had your brains?
Guns and spears and such would have never been invented. You would hand to hand combat a Jaguar and die in 3 seconds.

You will be the first to perish, so nature eliminates those genes (wanna-be alpha) thankfully.

Play Boban
05-14-2020, 11:49 AM
Great analysis.

And no, the most alpha man can get over aggressive and get slaughtered by a brighter male.
You think humans would survive in a world full of large predators if they had your brains?
Guns and spears and such would have never been invented. You would hand to hand combat a Jaguar and die in 3 seconds.

You will be the first to perish, so nature eliminates those genes (wanna-be alpha) thankfully.
An alpha male can defeat a Jaguar in hand to hand combat. Just get stronger. I bet you don’t even know what the inside of a gym looks like. Some of us were born well endowed.

koriwhat
05-14-2020, 12:00 PM
An alpha male can defeat a Jaguar in hand to hand combat. Just get stronger. I bet you don’t even know what the inside of a gym looks like. Some of us were born well endowed.

:lmao

Spurs Homer
05-14-2020, 02:42 PM
John Brennen with the truth nuke (im not on twitter so its copypasta)

.@realDonaldTrump (https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump)
’s propaganda & disinformation machine, which operates according to a despot’s playbook, is the most aggressive & odious in history. It far surpasses even Russia’s ability to trample the truth, harm U.S. security, & undermine America’s reputation worldwide.

FrostKing
05-15-2020, 06:17 AM
Posted this in the Flynn t

I read your article. I think you are in denial that some of those examples are problems America has had for decades, even before Putin arrived.

Whatever cheating the Russian people or Putin committed, not Hillary Obama or Bush could have stopped. They took Americans obsession of constant information and trolled. Hacking? What for everyone knows the USA is multicultural and that's the easiest to exploit.

If you want chaos in America, your quickest path is economic turmoil.

pgardn
05-15-2020, 09:09 AM

The Corona has crept into Boban’s head.

You kill the Jaguar, your penis grows larger, you head to the gym.

Ive played pick up basketball for at least half my life inside various gyms.
But Yeah, no weights on the floor.

Spurs Homer
05-15-2020, 09:33 AM
I read your article. I think you are in denial that some of those examples are problems America has had for decades, even before Putin arrived.

Whatever cheating the Russian people or Putin committed, not Hillary Obama or Bush could have stopped. They took Americans obsession of constant information and trolled. Hacking? What for everyone knows the USA is multicultural and that's the easiest to exploit.

If you want chaos in America, your quickest path is economic turmoil.

Not true at all.

Any other administration has gone through some version of what trump team went through - being approached by foreign governments. There has been tons of people related to past campaigns that explained the difference-

they ALL reported those contacts to the FBI. They all reported those contacts when filling out their security clearance forms.

Some testified that that they had been on multiple campaigns over decades - and that NO ONE - EVER -

acted the way trump team did.

Trump team accepted the help. Aided and abetted the attackers and Trump even publicly asked russia to hack (a Felony) into an americans server. This is the difference - whether or not - other foreign govts had tried before or not.

Your "trolling" explanation - is exactly - russian propaganda - and a sorry excuse.

If trump team was innocent - then Trump would have not fired comey - none of his team members would have ever lied about the contacts and every illicit contact would have been reported and this would have given Putin the middle finger.
If Trump was innocent - he would have instead said to Comey - "you investigate everything you need and I will cooperate - and let the chips fall because I am innocent.

(there would have been no Mueller investigation - because there would not have been a legal predicate to begin one - except the russian/trump propaganda has you and others thinking that somehow there is funny business from the investigators - because - OF COURSE - the criminals were trained by Russia to just deny/deflect/whatabout and attack the investigators - straight from the Russian playbook)

Like when a reporter asked Bernie - "putin supports your campaign - what is your response?"

Bernie - looking straight into the camera - "Putin - if you are listening - I do NOT want your help - and if I am elected - you will never do this again"

See how easy it can be?

Except - Trump is actually owned - works for Putin and all his ACTIONS confirm this.

Play Boban
05-15-2020, 09:48 AM

I’ve killed a lot of wild animals with my bare hands over my years. The testosterone rush is amazing. Definitely increased my size twofold. Highly recommend it if you’re not drowning in estrogen tbh.

DMC
05-15-2020, 10:13 AM

So if your penis grows larger the first place you think of going is to the gym where sweaty men are working out shirtless?

koriwhat
05-15-2020, 04:48 PM
John Brennen with the truth nuke (im not on twitter so its copypasta)

.@realDonaldTrump (https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump)
’s propaganda & disinformation machine, which operates according to a despot’s playbook, is the most aggressive & odious in history. It far surpasses even Russia’s ability to trample the truth, harm U.S. security, & undermine America’s reputation worldwide.

Taking the word of a muslim convert commie? Lmao

Spurs Homer
05-15-2020, 06:03 PM
Taking the word of a muslim convert commie? Lmao

you dont like commies?

then why defend putins puppet?

Spurs Homer
05-16-2020, 09:39 AM
Trump fires State Dept IG -

The IG had opened an investigation into traitor - Pompeo -

this is the 4th FRIDAY NIGHT MASSACRE of IG's to be fired by trump -what the fuck is he hiding NOW?

Add this to the items mentioned in the first post of the thread -

Putin is getting closer and closer to have his puppet re-elected illegally - again;

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/15/state-department-inspector-general-fired-261536

boutons_deux
05-16-2020, 09:50 AM

this is the 4th FRIDAY NIGHT MASSACRE of IG's to be fired by trump -what the fuck is he hiding NOW?

Putin is getting closer and closer to have his puppet re-elected illegally - again;

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/15/state-department-inspector-general-fired-261536

Dangerous times for Americans

Trash's ignorant, stupid cult mob has no idea that he has screwed them AND enriched the swampmonsters.

All will be much worse If Trash wins again.

Spurs Homer
05-16-2020, 10:34 AM
Dangerous times for Americans

Trash's ignorant, stupid cult mob has no idea that he has screwed them AND enriched the swampmonsters.

All will be much worse If Trash wins again.

I do NOT see how he doesnt steal another election...

as mentioned in the first post- he has systematically dismantled every guardrail and Barr is on the mission of re-writing history, rewriting the Mueller report and replacing it with russia-type propaganda and batshit crazy conspiracies

which his idiot cult swallows whole.

THe post office will be dismantled soon so that mail-in voting will not be possible.

Another IG fired and Republicans are deadly silent on this travesty.

What would make Putin and Trump give up their winning streak?

nothing

Spurs Homer
06-02-2020, 07:48 AM
Trump faithfully following the Russian playbook...

And his cult still blindly obeying and cheering the russian puppets tactics...

TSA
06-11-2020, 04:14 PM

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/fired-state-department-ig-sent-confidential-info-to-his-personal-email-accounts/

Spurs Homer
06-11-2020, 05:28 PM
https://freebeacon.com/national-security/fired-state-department-ig-sent-confidential-info-to-his-personal-email-accounts/

HIS EMAILS!!!!

way fucking worse than Pompeo and Trump getting EIGHT BILLION DOLLAR BRIBES!!!

:lmao:lmao:lmao

TSA
06-11-2020, 10:33 PM
HIS EMAILS!!!!

way fucking worse than Pompeo and Trump getting EIGHT BILLION DOLLAR BRIBES!!!

:lmao:lmao:lmao

https://mobile.twitter.com/omriceren/status/1271225380045828098

Spurs Homer
06-11-2020, 11:28 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/omriceren/status/1271225380045828098

only criminals hate leaks

Spurs Homer
08-19-2020, 11:04 AM
I do NOT see how he doesnt steal another election...

as mentioned in the first post- he has systematically dismantled every guardrail and Barr is on the mission of re-writing history, rewriting the Mueller report and replacing it with russia-type propaganda and batshit crazy conspiracies

which his idiot cult swallows whole.

THe post office will be dismantled soon so that mail-in voting will not be possible.

Another IG fired and Republicans are deadly silent on this travesty.

What would make Putin and Trump give up their winning streak?

nothing

called dat shit months ago - HATER - where you at comrade?

Spurs Homer
09-08-2020, 12:05 PM
Posted this in the Flynn thread- but maybe it deserves its own thread - because - well -Putin could not have hoped for a better result. Here is the article from the Atlantic - a very interesting read on Russia's campaign and the USA's self-sabotage;

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/06/putin-american-democracy/610570/

In any of our lifetimes - Russia has never had this much success undermining america and having a US president in their favor on most issues. Putin helping trump to win in 2016 and then watching as Trump leads the US to divide and destroy itself has to be a wet dream for Putin.

Someone tell me: If you were Putin/Russia - and you saw how your preferred US president is accomplishing what you could not in decades and decades - tell me - would you allow Joe Biden to just replace Trump?

Would you fear repercussions in attacking the USA again - since 2016 was such a success and even Trump calls it a Russian hoax. Trump abets your country and praises you as you attack it - why in the world would you fear doing it again?

If you invaded Crimea - and Obama tried to punish you - but Mike Flynn and Trump were already absolving you and promising to remove that punishment - in 2016 - then why would you fear attacking the US again?

Trump has systematically removed any Intel patriots who would speak the truth about Russia's attack and replaced them with loyalists who blindly protect Trumps criminality and Russian loyalty.
Bill Barr is dismantling the Mueller report findings and covering up anything exposing Russia's attack and Trump teams involvement.

Trump has stacked the SCOTUS with partisans.

Installed a Governor in Florida - who somehow beat a Democrat and the FBI found hacked machines and then the FBI refused to brief - even Congress. Florida has a history of mysterious election hacking - always to benefit Republicans - we do not know if Russia had a hand because the Barr-led FBI will only say machines were hacked - but cannot disclose or brief Congress due to "national security/classified intel" reasons.

Georgia - same issue. A Republican oversaw his own election and black-voter areas of course had election day snafu after snafu -

Trump has a team of people fighting to keep the Mueller report covered up. His financial records covered up and a right wing propaganda channel and outlets - stoking russian propaganda 24/7. Obama's name is suddenly in their mouths again -as nothing will inflame racists and closet-racists as the black former president and this Obamagate nut job fabrication is going right along the lines of Russian propaganda (you can already hear the nut jobs when you point it out "obama is terrified of the truth coming out" "deep state is scared" )

Trump - has a choice - remain in office by any means necessary or go to prison. Which do you think he wants and to what ends will he go to to stay in office?

To what ends will Putin go to keep his biggest victory intact?

The Corona virus is a wild card that can only add to the chaos and what would be better for this election, for Trump and for Putin than mass chaos?

Trump allowing citizens to die by the tens of thousands and instead of saving lives - he wants them to go out in force as "warriors" and die for the cause. Right wing media is downplaying again and prodding these warriors - even though science says this will trigger a deadly second wave.

We are in danger - real danger - and the enemy is ourselves. Republicans would choose Russia over any Democrat - that is just the sad truth.

This election is going to be - WAR - and no one will win - and we will fight ourselves again. Accuse each other again. We will sit here awaiting Trumps inauguration and one side will say he cheated and the other will cheer and accuse the losers of sour grapes -

and if you think Trump made America great and if you look at where we are today and still support him -

oh -

he has something even better for you - for the next four years and maybe more.

putin has trump and the GOP parroting the exact same propaganda as we near the election...

he ordered trump to kill the intel report briefings for congress- trump/ratcliffe obeyed
he flaunted a poisoning of a foe and placed bounties on american soldiers heads and dared trump to denounce him

but trump bent over and said “hit me in the brown vladimir!”

and never uttereda word as russia attacks our 2020 elections, poisons civilians and puts bounties on american patriots

trump did one better by publicly attacking us military policy by top military brass

the cult?

they quadrupled down- and said, “yes dear leader -take our democracy and spray my face again- ahhhhhh! yummmm!”

A vote for (R) = a vote for Russia.

A vote for (D) = a vote for Democracy.

hater
09-08-2020, 12:17 PM
Conspiratard theory thread

hater
09-08-2020, 12:18 PM
:lmao believing a 4 foot midget running a gas station is deciding next US presidential election :lmao

:lol tinfoil colander wearing hatters

boutons_deux
09-08-2020, 12:18 PM
Pootin knows American oligarchy, Capitalists, the wealthy have no use for mythical democracy but have been pushing hard for decades for an authoritarian one-party system whored to, owned and operated by the oligarchy.

The biggest threat to USA is internal, not Pootin.

Ef-man
09-22-2020, 07:34 PM
Putin never quits.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/22/politics/fbi-warning-foreign-disinformation-2020-election-results/index.html

Ef-man
09-24-2020, 05:13 PM
Putin cant quit trump

“Weeks before election, Facebook shuts down alleged Russian military intelligence operation”

http://https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/24/tech/russian-military-intel-facebook/index.html

Spurs Homer
10-01-2020, 03:22 PM
If you put on your. - Russian-lensed glasses-

trumps disinformation campaign, his refusal to agree to leave office if he is voted out, his voter suppression and his white supremacy recruiting and radicalizing-

it all makes PERFECT SENSE through that Russian lens.

Trump is doing EXACTLY what Putin hoped he would.

Ef-man
10-09-2020, 11:19 PM
Well at least Putin’s cousin was stopped :

Federal judge blocks Texas governor's directive limiting ballot drop boxes to one per county

http://https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/09/politics/texas-ballot-drop-boxes/index.html (https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/09/politics/texas-ballot-drop-boxes/index.html)

pgardn
10-09-2020, 11:23 PM
Pootin knows American oligarchy, Capitalists, the wealthy have no use for mythical democracy but have been pushing hard for decades for an authoritarian one-party system whored to, owned and operated by the oligarchy.

The biggest threat to USA is internal, not Pootin.

so you think it’s fine internally if Putin screws with our elections externally?

FrostKing
10-09-2020, 11:25 PM
> "divide and destroy itself"

Trump doesn't support Antifa or BLM

pgardn
10-09-2020, 11:29 PM
> "divide and destroy itself"

Trump doesn't support Antifa or BLM

Trump supports bringing out hate.
very successful as a president in this arena.
liberate Michigan!

So we agree, divide and conquer.

boutons_deux
10-10-2020, 07:37 AM
so you think it’s fine internally if Putin screws with our elections externally?

you said that, I didn't

another fucked up pgardn take

Spurtacular
10-10-2020, 08:19 AM
Trump supports bringing out hate.
very successful as a president in this arena.
liberate Michigan!

So we agree, divide and conquer.

Are the rioters haters?

pgardn
10-10-2020, 08:28 AM
you said that, I didn't

another fucked up pgardn take

1. you have already stated Putin gave Trump the election
2. you have made it clear Trump is in cahoots with Russia

So now go back and look at your statement and the THREAD YOU POSTED IT IN
Making early excuses for Biden because he will win? Or what.
jusT quit posting, it makes no difference who runs this country to you liar.

police need some pushback after attack by sniper. And you lie about it

pgardn
10-10-2020, 08:31 AM
Are the rioters haters?

Why are there protest marchers that attract rioters in the first place?

back the blue no matter what?

Spurtacular
10-10-2020, 08:35 AM
Why are there protest marchers that attract rioters in the first place?

back the blue no matter what?

That's a non-answer answer.

Are the rioters haters?

pgardn
10-10-2020, 08:45 AM

Are the rioters haters?

In my opinion people who try to tear things down have nothing to lose, they have no skins in the game. The more they feel disenfranchised; more likely they are to not care about anything.

so we need vigilantes to take out the Michigan governor
then it’ll all be fine
so the next time you participate in quelling the protests and rioting let us know

pgardn
10-10-2020, 08:46 AM

Are the rioters haters?

your turn answer the question

Spurtacular
10-10-2020, 08:47 AM
In my opinion people who try to tear things down have nothing to lose, they have no skins in the game. The more they feel disenfranchised; more likely they are to not care about anything.

then it’ll all be fine
so the next time you participate in quelling the protests and rioting let us know

So, does that make them haters or not?

pgardn
10-10-2020, 08:52 AM
your turn answer the question

pgardn
10-10-2020, 08:54 AM
So, does that make them haters or not?

I don’t know.
can you tell me how what triggers hate and laying blame on a particular group of people?
You live it so you tell me.

btw, thanks for the softballs

Spurtacular
10-10-2020, 08:55 AM
You still haven't taken your turn, Less Than Blake.

Are the rioters haters?

Yes or no.

You were clutching your pearls on this subject before; now you're running your ass off. :lmao

pgardn
10-10-2020, 08:57 AM
You still haven't taken your turn, Less Than Blake.

Are the rioters haters?

Yes or no.

You were clutching your pearls on this subject before; now you're running your ass off. :lmao

You are really not good at this.
Chump has not taught you, even when spanking you with numerous lessons.

pgardn
10-10-2020, 08:58 AM

then it’ll all be fine

Spurtacular
10-10-2020, 08:59 AM
You are really not good at this.
Chump has not taught you, even when spanking you with numerous lessons.

:lol Chump worship won't get you W's, Less Than Blake.
:lol Nor will sperm shielding for the rioters.

pgardn
10-10-2020, 08:59 AM
I don’t know.
can you tell me how what triggers hate and laying blame on a particular group of people?
You live it so you tell me.

btw, thanks for the softballs

pgardn
10-10-2020, 09:00 AM
:lol Chump worship won't get you W's, Less Than Blake.
:lol Nor will sperm shielding for the rioters.

emoticons and not reading my replies.
derp folds

Spurtacular
10-10-2020, 06:00 PM
emoticons and not reading my replies.
derp folds

Your blather has no bearing on the fact that you won't call the rioters haters.
This was your point of contention; haters.
Now you're running like a bitch from it.
You're just exemplifying the sad reality that these rioters are part of Dem strategy.

pgardn
10-10-2020, 09:21 PM
Your blather has no bearing on the fact that you won't call the rioters haters.
This was your point of contention; haters.
Now you're running like a bitch from it.
You're just exemplifying the sad reality that these rioters are part of Dem strategy.

You still cant read.
Incel retard just throws a tantrum, just like rejection by females Im guessing.
The rioters work well for Trump you damn ginormous celery brain.

Spurtacular
10-10-2020, 10:08 PM
You still cant read.
Incel retard just throws a tantrum, just like rejection by females Im guessing.
The rioters work well for Trump you damn ginormous celery brain.

Lashing out won't get it done, Less Than Blake.

Are the rioters haters?

Yes or no.

Spurs Homer
11-01-2020, 04:30 PM
There are two scenarios that are imminent having to do with Russia and their attacks on our democracy.

USA intel are unanimous in the fact that Russia attacked and then - HELD BACK.

Putin now is pndering whether in the next 48-72 hours and decide if

1) he is ready to escalate and cyberfuck the usa - using what they learned in 2016 - but refrained from executing fully.
AND - face the consequences if he fails and trump still loses...

on the other side

USA Intel patriots (who have NOT advised trump) are watching and waiting for Putin to issue the order- and if Putin orders the attack -

USA INTEL - is poised to respond and destroy Russias cyber infrastructure simultaneously - as Putin attacks ours.

and should Biden still win - Putin will have made a grievous mistake.

What will Putin do?

Take his chances and hope trump will steal successfully?

Or watch trump lose and have the weight of the USA - post trump - on his ass?

Spurtacular
11-01-2020, 04:33 PM
There are two scenarios that are imminent having to do with Russia and their attacks on our democracy.

1) he is ready to escalate and cyberfuck the usa - using what they learned in 2016 - but refrained from executing fully.

on the other side

USA Intel patriots (who have NOT advised trump) are watching and waiting for Putin to issue the order- and if Putin orders the attack -

USA INTEL - is poised to respond and destroy Russias cyber infrastructure simultaneously - as Putin attacks ours.

What will Putin do?

You give Less Than Blake a run for his money on the jibberish front.

Ef-man
11-01-2020, 04:38 PM
You know right now trump is doing his best sucking of Putin to win.

We can expect trump to panic if he loses.

on the other side

What will Putin do?

Spurs Homer
11-01-2020, 08:51 PM
You know right now trump is doing his best sucking of Putin to win.

We can expect trump to panic if he loses.

Yup

he will lose -

but he will put plan B into effect

Spurs Homer
12-17-2020, 05:22 PM
...and now we know...

Putin had trump focus on the election trump thought was going to be stolen in his favor...

while Putin ordered a massive cyber hack of the US govt...

not a fucking peep from the orange traitor and I will not be surprised at all- nor should anyone-
when we learn that trump actually held open the back door for putins team to enter

not a fucking peep from the russia sympathizers here- comrade TSA

comrade HATER

comrade Qhrissy

comrade derp

Spurs Homer
12-17-2020, 05:22 PM
Hey comrades

was this one a HOAX?

Winehole23
12-17-2020, 05:35 PM
...and now we know...

Putin had trump focus on the election trump thought was going to be stolen in his favor...

while Putin ordered a massive cyber hack of the US govt...

not a fucking peep from the orange traitor and I will not be surprised at all- nor should anyone-
when we learn that trump actually held open the back door for putins team to enter

not a fucking peep from the russia sympathizers here- comrade TSA

comrade HATER

comrade Qhrissy

comrade derp
Fingers seem to point at Solar Winds for sloppy IT. If you have anything past mere suspicion pointing at anyone else, please link it here

hater
12-17-2020, 05:38 PM

on the other side

What will Putin do?

Sorry this is happening to you

Spurs Homer
12-17-2020, 06:18 PM
Fingers seem to point at Solar Winds for sloppy IT. If you have anything past mere suspicion pointing at anyone else, please link it here

Has trump uttered a word or even issued a tweet?

IT sloppiness? Probably.

Has Trump ever responded to being attacked by Russia?
In 2016?

NOW?

How much more info/evidence do you need?

If trump works for the US- his silence makes zero sense.
If trump works for Russia- this all makes perfect sense.

Winehole23
12-17-2020, 06:21 PM
Spidey-sense tingling. Got it.