PDA

View Full Version : Whitmer and Michigan

Nbadan
05-13-2020, 10:08 PM
Wingunuts finally going down in a blaze of glory?

Michigan Braced for Lockdown Protest As Facebook Removes Groups Encouraging Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's Assassination

https://www.newsweek.com/michigan-armed-protest-capitol-threats-whitmer-1503747?fbclid=IwAR3gJai7aR0l1Hxzumx3_CF78ZGiTKT4-qYH7qrozYSnmR3myg74yQj5I_I

Spurtacular
05-13-2020, 10:25 PM
A second civil war is inevitable at this point. The extreme right is too far gone and too large to ignore.

Cos some guys are brandishing guns?

DMC
05-13-2020, 10:25 PM
A second civil war is inevitable at this point. The extreme right is too far gone and too large to ignore.

:lmao no

The left doesn't like guns.

pgardn
05-13-2020, 10:26 PM
The guys who brought the guns have helped to hand the state to Biden.

DMC
05-13-2020, 10:32 PM

So how long were you actually in the future on your latest acid trip? Did you get any winning lottery numbers?

boutons_deux
05-13-2020, 10:34 PM
too large to ignore.

They are tiny fringe group being organized by paid activists financed by billionaires.

Nbadan
05-13-2020, 11:10 PM
They are tiny fringe group being organized by paid activists financed by billionaires.

Something the FBI might want to investigate...

Nbadan
05-13-2020, 11:20 PM
The left doesn’t need guns. You think the military is siding with the far right? :lmao

If the shooting starts it's gonna be with the police and FBI....they been arming for this shit..

DMC
05-13-2020, 11:24 PM
The left doesn’t need guns. You think the military is siding with the far right? :lmao

So you think there's going to be a war where the Trump led military attacks the Trump supporters?

DMC
05-13-2020, 11:27 PM
If the shooting starts it's gonna be with the police and FBI....they been arming for this shit..

The people who carry firearms openly aren't the ones the FBI and police are concerned with. Many of those people are likely ex military anyhow, and not playing with a full deck. None of these guys are going to shoot up a Walmart, and a mass shooter isn't going to parade around with others in a social setting showing off his 3500.00 AR-15 setup. It's basically a more intense version of a CB jamboree.

ChumpDumper
05-13-2020, 11:27 PM
So you think there's going to be a war where the Trump led military attacks the Trump supporters?Since Trump wouldn't actually lead them, probably.

DMC
05-13-2020, 11:29 PM
Since Trump wouldn't actually lead them, probably.

If he was the CiC then by default he's their leader. You'd sure as hell tag him with responsibility if the military conducted a CONUS op and killed civilians.

pgardn
05-13-2020, 11:32 PM
So how long were you actually in the future on your latest acid trip? Did you get any winning lottery numbers?

Good way to not take it on chicken shit.
Your drinking is causing you to be almost bipolar.
Check that out old man.

ChumpDumper
05-13-2020, 11:38 PM
If he was the CiC then by default he's their leader. You'd sure as hell tag him with responsibility if the military conducted a CONUS op and killed civilians.He certainly absolved himself of any leadership role when it counted, so he'd take a pass on civil war too.

And you would support his doing that by default.

Thread
05-14-2020, 12:32 AM

That's it & that's all. CNN/MSM have tried for 4 years to shrink that "too large" & simply cannot get it done. And you, mono, ain't the only who know it.

Spurtacular
05-14-2020, 12:57 AM

:lol

koriwhat
05-14-2020, 11:30 AM

Lol you pussy! You'll be easy pickings...

TheGreatYacht
05-14-2020, 07:16 PM
The people who carry firearms openly aren't the ones the FBI and police are concerned with. Many of those people are likely ex military anyhow, and not playing with a full deck. None of these guys are going to shoot up a Walmart, and a mass shooter isn't going to parade around with others in a social setting showing off his 3500.00 AR-15 setup. It's basically a more intense version of a CB jamboree.

BOOM.

DMC
05-14-2020, 08:54 PM
:lol

Hey careful, he developed the ELISA assay and the cure for polio.

boutons_deux
05-14-2020, 09:13 PM
Not anymore.

in a country of 330M, with about 200M adults, how many people are extreme rightwing haters.

Even Fox has only 3M ( < 1% ) viewers on good night

pgardn
05-14-2020, 09:43 PM
Hey careful, he developed the ELISA assay and the cure for polio.

Says the guy who once owned TIME magazine and fired the editor.

Such a child...
You need spanking, I can spank you old man.
You really want it.

TheGreatYacht
05-15-2020, 01:44 AM
Music store owner weeps as he loses his dream due to COVID lockdown

https://www.wnd.com/2020/05/michigan-music-store-owner-weeps-loses-dream-due-covid-lockdown/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=wnd&utm_campaign=wjstudio&utm_content=2020-05-14

Chumpettes not bothered or touched at all

Spurtacular
05-15-2020, 02:02 AM
Music store owner weeps as he loses his dream due to COVID lockdown

https://www.wnd.com/2020/05/michigan-music-store-owner-weeps-loses-dream-due-covid-lockdown/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=wnd&utm_campaign=wjstudio&utm_content=2020-05-14

Chumpettes not bothered or touched at all

This is why I said from the start that these executives shouldn't be acting like kings and dukes and barons. We reverted to pre-medieval times. The legislatures are derelict of duty.

DMC
05-15-2020, 11:38 AM
Says the guy who once owned TIME magazine and fired the editor.

Such a child...
You need spanking, I can spank you old man.
You really want it.

Now you want to spank a man. You're a faggot.

pgardn
05-15-2020, 12:02 PM
Now you want to spank a man. You're a faggot.

You asked for it, begged for it.
You told me you had sagging old buttocks so I question your choice.

Spurtacular
05-15-2020, 12:05 PM
^^^

Eesh.

pgardn
05-15-2020, 12:15 PM
^^^

Eesh.

Exactly.
I dont want to see this.
But the begging from the guy who you suckle from is ridiculous.

GAustex
05-15-2020, 12:23 PM
Can’t imagine Witmer winning next election-it would seem

baseline bum
05-15-2020, 12:31 PM
Can’t imagine Witmer winning next election-it would seem

Because right wing nuts storming the capitol with guns who wouldn't have voted for her before COVID won't vote for her?

GAustex
05-15-2020, 12:37 PM
Because music store owner and others similar losing their livelyhood while their neighbors were able to commerce

tholdren
05-15-2020, 12:45 PM
He certainly absolved himself of any leadership role when it counted, so he'd take a pass on civil war too.

And you would support his doing that by default.

Trump wins because he triggered you. Why don't you understand that everyone who is arguing politics is part of the problem? Do you really think a political party has your best interests in mind? ....

The real question should be why are you so focused on blaming one persons supposed reaction to a problem they are reacting to?

Why not start with the issues that led to the virus in the first place. Solve that problem. Then move on.

Otherwise you are blaming govt for people getting old, choosing to be obese, smoking, etc....

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 01:08 PM
Trump wins because he triggered you. Why don't you understand that everyone who is arguing politics is part of the problem? Do you really think a political party has your best interests in mind? ....Sorry. Trump is president. He was the one in the position to lead the response in a timely manner. He did the opposite. Don't pretend he was helpless. He made a specific choice. He was wrong.

The real question should be why are you so focused on blaming one persons supposed reaction to a problem they are reacting to?Trump is president.

Why not start with the issues that led to the virus in the first place. Solve that problem. Then move on.We cannot control China. Our government can control its response to a pandemic. The virus is already here.

Otherwise you are blaming govt for people getting old, choosing to be obese, smoking, etc....No. Other governments have handled this much better and they also have old fat people who smoke. You can't deny the US government failed by comparison.

tholdren
05-15-2020, 01:21 PM
Sorry. Trump is president. He was the one in the position to lead the response in a timely manner. He did the opposite. Don't pretend he was helpless. He made a specific choice. He was wrong.

Trump is president.

We cannot control China. Our government can control its response to a pandemic. The virus is already here.

No. Other governments have handled this much better and they also have old fat people who smoke. You can't deny the US government failed by comparison.
Blame other country leaders as well, then. Blaming someone for being put into a situation is the reason you are all arguing in the first place. Just like what trump is doing. So, you are the same.

No one is taking personal responsibility, like you. Nor addressing the main issue. But as I already pointed out, you blaming one person makes your opinion even more biased.

Keep on blaming. Another pandemic will come on through, then you can keep blaming one person rather than addressing the problem.

Your main man B GATES would agree that wet markets need to be the focus and curbed. You can blame who you want but the disease is caused by poor hygiene, just like I said in Feb.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 01:27 PM
Blame other country leaders as well, then. Blaming someone for being put into a situation is the reason you are all arguing in the first place. Just like what trump is doing. So, you are the same. Blame the other countries' leaders for doing a better job than the US? Um, OK.

No one is taking personal responsibility, like you. Nor addressing the main issue. But as I already pointed out, you blaming one person makes your opinion even more biased. Plenty of blame to go around. Why are you demanding personal responsibility from me (For what? Hand washing? Done.) and not the president of the United States?

Keep on blaming. Another pandemic will come on through, then you can keep blaming one person rather than addressing the problem.Pandemics can start from places other than wet markets. It would be great if we could shut those down but that does nothing to the virus that is already here.

Your main man B GATES would agree that wet markets need to be the focus and curbed. You can blame who you want but the disease is caused by poor hygiene, just like I said in Feb.We cannot control China. The virus is already here. Closing wet markets doesn't do anything to the virus that is already here.

Do you understand that?

tholdren
05-15-2020, 01:38 PM
Blame the other countries' leaders for doing a good job?

Plenty of blame to go around. Why are you demanding personal responsibility from me (for what) and not the president of the United States?

Pandemics can start from places other than wet markets. It would be great if we could shut those down but that does nothing to the virus that is already here.

We cannot control China. The virus is already here. Closing wet markets doesn't do anything to the virus that is already here.

Do you understand that?

This is why you are terrible at arguing. Start by looking up these diseases https://www.healthline.com/health/zoonosis#types

Just to clarify, you do understand that these diseases are mostly caused by animal to human transmission and can be prevented... https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.livescience.com/amp/65417-top-concerning-zoonotic-diseases.html

you do understand that if wet markets were not allowed there would be no virus, right?

Cardiovascular disease is preventable yet the number 1 killer in USA. Who is at fault here? The president? Don't blame others. Do like I said 4 months ago. Be more hygienic.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 01:41 PM
This is why you are terrible at arguing. Start by looking up how these "pandemics" start. https://www.healthline.com/health/zoonosis#types

Just to clarify, you do understand that these diseases are mostly caused by animal to human transmission and can be prevented... https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.livescience.com/amp/65417-top-concerning-zoonotic-diseases.html

you do understand that if wet markets were not allowed there would be no virus, right?We can't control China. The virus is already here. Do you understand this?

Cardiovascular disease is preventable yet the number 1 killer in USA. Who is at fault here? The president? Don't blame others. Do like I said 4 months ago. Be more hygienic.Cardiovascular disease doesn't start in wet markets and spread from country to country.

Do you understand this?

Why does Trump have no responsibility for this government's response?

DMC
05-15-2020, 01:53 PM
You asked for it, begged for it.
You told me you had sagging old buttocks so I question your choice.

First you say I'm a child and that you want to spank me then you called me an old man. You're one sick fuck.

tholdren
05-15-2020, 02:00 PM
We can't control China. The virus is already here. Do you understand this?

Cardiovascular disease doesn't start in wet markets and spread from country to country.

Do you understand this?

Why does Trump have no responsibility for this government's response?
He does. Just like every other leader of every country. But to blame every leader in a reactionary manner, without properly addressing the cause, is as insane as the cardiovascular disease issue. Everyone should take personal responsibility to solve the problem. Blaming others only delays the conversation of how to fix the problem. Why don't you get this?

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 02:02 PM
He does. Just like every other leader of every country. But to blame every leader in a reactionary manner, without properly addressing the cause, is as insane as the cardiovascular disease issue. Everyone should take personal responsibility to solve the problem. Blaming others only delays the conversation of how to fix the problem. Why don't you get this?The problem is not fixed if wet markets are shut down today.

The virus is already here.

Do you understand this?

BSfromTX
05-15-2020, 02:11 PM
The presidency is getting way too much credit.

Chump, obviously you feel Trump is at fault, SO, if you were president right now, what would you do?

What do you think we could do at this moment that would benefit the country as a whole?

Serious question.

RandomGuy
05-15-2020, 02:20 PM
:lmao no

The left doesn't like guns.

I love guns. Gotta be ready for the right-wing violence and defend myself.

tholdren
05-15-2020, 02:30 PM
The problem is not fixed if wet markets are shut down today.

The virus is already here.

Do you understand this?

Agree, but I never said that.

Did the virus begin from animal to human transmission? If so, not one persons fault. The fault should lie with: where occurred, who transmitted, who was infected.

Even when this current virus calms down, you will still have high risk from wet markets introducing another strain of virus.

So again, blaming trump is not the way to go unless you are more about party politics than human good.

Finally and maybe more importantly, you argue that people should wear masks and stay at home because they are putting others at risk, but you still refuse to blame wet markets that are operating today putting us all at more risk for many other diseases?

It makes no sense how you argue but can't see bigger picture.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 02:33 PM
The presidency is getting way too much credit.

Chump, obviously you feel Trump is at fault, SO, if you were president right now, what would you do?

What do you think we could do at this moment that would benefit the country as a whole?

Serious question.See, that's a question that misses the point. The most critical time for the president to act was January and February when he had the intel and the warnings and the time and the literal playbook to follow. That's when PPE procurement should've been ramped up and new sources found through contracts or the DPA, for example.

Now? In the middle of this shitshow I would work to national standards and goals for testing, contact tracing and reporting so we can get a clear picture of the virus' spread and better address the hotpots that are popping up all over the country. Clear guidance for reopening economies with data driven goals and triggers would be a priority. I would never fall into happy talk or magical thinking. I would lead by example wearing a mask when not directly addressing the mic. I would enlist the help of W who is probably the biggest pandemic hawk in US history. I would not gaslight the American people. I wouldn't tell governors they were on their own for procuring PPE then outbid them and steal their incoming shipments. I wouldn't be spreading conspiracy theories.

That's off the top of my head. I can think of more if you need more.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 02:37 PM
Agree, but I never said that.

Did the virus begin from animal to human transmission? If so, not one persons fault. The fault should lie with: where occurred, who transmitted, who was infected.

Even when this current virus calms down, you will still have high risk from wet markets introducing another strain of virus.

So again, blaming trump is not the way to go unless you are more about party politics than human good.Nope. Once this virus calms down, we need to prepare for the next one the way we failed to for this one. The "Spanish" flu most likely started in Kansas. It's a great idea to shut down wet markets if it's possible but that won't end pandemics.

Finally and maybe more importantly, you argue that people should wear masks and stay at home because they are putting others at risk, but you still refuse to blame wet markets that are operating today putting us all at more risk for many other diseases?Wet markets are in China. We can't control China. We can control what we do.

Do you understand?

It makes no sense how you argue but can't see bigger picture.It makes no sense you can't see the virus is here now.

tholdren
05-15-2020, 02:46 PM
Nope. Once this virus calms down, we need to prepare for the next one the way we failed to for this one. The "Spanish" flu most likely started in Kansas. It's a great idea to shut down wet markets if it's possible but that won't end pandemics.

Wet markets are in China. We can't control China. We can control what we do.

Do you understand?

It makes no sense you can't see the virus is here now. all of these are reactions to things that will happen. So you want the world to prepare to have tests for diseases they don't know exist, so they can continue to allow the risk of new diseases to occur?

Kind of like you want doctors to prescribe pills for heart disease rather than to educate and eradicate the disease? Doesn't really make sense.

You promote the WHO, a group that would ultimately agree with eliminating the risk of virus rather than being reactionary.

You know wet markets are available in the US, right? And you understand that animal ag in the us has caused disease, right? But instead of discussion of the root cause you just want to test when people do get it?

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 02:51 PM
all of these are reactions to things that will happen. So you want the world to prepare to have tests for diseases they don't know exist, so they can continue to allow the risk of new diseases to occur?Pandemics are going to happen whether we shut down wet markets or not.

Kind of like you want doctors to prescribe pills for heart disease rather than to educate and eradicate the disease? Doesn't really make sense.No, it's accepting that heart disease is going to be a thing no matter how educated people are and having the medicine and equipment ready to treat it.

You promote the WHO, a group that would ultimately agree with eliminating the risk of virus rather than being reactionary.

You know wet markets are available in the US, right? And you understand that animal ag in the us has caused disease, right? But instead of discussion of the root cause you just want to test when people do get it?Every single wet market in the world could shit down right now and pandemics will still occur in the future. You are acting like wet markets are the only source and cannot see the big picture.

tholdren
05-15-2020, 02:54 PM
---‐-------

Do you understand?
---------

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/coronavirus-pandemic-animal-wet-market-new-york-city-protests/

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 02:56 PM
---‐-------

Do you understand?
---------

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/coronavirus-pandemic-animal-wet-market-new-york-city-protests/And the wet markets are still open in the world. I would like them closed too but that won't stop all future pandemics. We would still have to prepare for them.

tholdren
05-15-2020, 02:57 PM
Pandemics are going to happen whether we shut down wet markets or not.

No, it's accepting that heart disease is going to be a thing no matter how educated people are and having the medicine and equipment ready to treat it.

Every single wet market in the world could shit down right now and pandemics will still occur in the future. You are acting like wet markets are the only source and cannot see the big picture.

And your main argument is that people should wear masks and stay home to limit risk. As a reaction to a virus caused by wet markets

tholdren
05-15-2020, 02:58 PM
And the wet markets are still open.

yes. Which is extremely ironic, nyc you know where the 140k beds a day stuff didn't happen, argues stay home, but continues to allow this. Shocking

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 02:58 PM
And your main argument is that people should wear masks and stay home to limit risk. As a reaction to a virus caused by wet marketsBecause the virus is here.

Now.

Do you understand that?

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 03:00 PM
yes. Which is extremely ironic, nyc you know where the 140k beds a day stuff didn't happen, argues stay home, but continues to allow this. ShockingGreat. Stop those too.

That won't stop all the pandemics in the future.

And it does nothing to the virus already here.

tholdren
05-15-2020, 03:01 PM
Because the virus is here.

Now.

Do you understand that?

But that is reactionary. No wet market. No current virus. No need for mask. But you want me to stay in my NYC apartment, wear a mask, so I can "save" you, but you still have operational wet markets? Presidents fault

tholdren
05-15-2020, 03:02 PM
Great. Stop those too.

That won't stop all the pandemics in the future.

And it does nothing to the virus already here.

but just like wearing masks and staying home its not about eradication, its about eliminating unnecessary risk. And you agree that these viruses are transmission via animals to humans due to hygienic errors as well as wet markets being a leading cause of this.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 03:04 PM
But that is reactionary. No wet market. No current virus. No need for mask. But you want me to stay in my NYC apartment, wear a mask, so I can "save" you, but you still have operational wet markets? Presidents faultIt didn't start in NYC.

tholdren
It is more of a risk to have operational wet markets than to not wear a mask.

tholdren
It didn't start in NYC.

Strawman. It started in a wet market.

tholdren
05-15-2020, 03:05 PM
It didn't start in NYC.

Lololol and you said wet markets were only in China.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 03:05 PM
but just like wearing masks and staying home its not about eradication, its about eliminating unnecessary risk. And you agree that these viruses are transmission via animals to humans due to hygienic errors as well as wet markets being a leading cause of this.I don't have percentages and I bet you don't either.

I'm fine with shutting down every wet market in the world. It won't eradicate pandemics and does nothing for the virus that's already here.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 03:06 PM
Lololol and you said wet markets were only in China.I said we can't control the wet markets in China. No need to lie about what I said.

tholdren
05-15-2020, 03:07 PM
Nope.

Do you understand?

You don't even know what goes on in your own country and you blaming leaders. Say what

BSfromTX
05-15-2020, 03:08 PM
See, that's a question that misses the point. The most critical time for the president to act was January and February when he had the intel and the warnings and the time and the literal playbook to follow. That's when PPE procurement should've been ramped up and new sources found through contracts or the DPA, for example.

Now? In the middle of this shitshow I would work to national standards and goals for testing, contact tracing and reporting so we can get a clear picture of the virus' spread and better address the hotpots that are popping up all over the country. Clear guidance for reopening economies with data driven goals and triggers would be a priority. I would never fall into happy talk or magical thinking. I would lead by example wearing a mask when not directly addressing the mic. I would enlist the help of W who is probably the biggest pandemic hawk in US history. I would not gaslight the American people. I wouldn't tell governors they were on their own for procuring PPE then outbid them and steal their incoming shipments. I wouldn't be spreading conspiracy theories.

That's off the top of my head. I can think of more if you need more.

No, I purposely asked about now.

testing is difficult, but why? Why is it so hard to get an affordable and accurate test? Why is there such a high margin of error?

Antibdy tests could help supplement , but they are not completely specific to 19?

Bottom line is, you would like to find out how many have or have had it and learn about why there are “hot spots”?

that it in a nutshell?

tholdren
I don't have percentages and I bet you don't either.

I'm fine with shutting down every wet market in the world. It won't eradicate pandemics and does nothing for the virus that's already here.
That wasn't the argument. The argument was and still is that wet markets are an unnecessary risk. And refusing to shut them down only adds to the risk of future pandemics.

ChumpDumper
You don't even know what goes on in your own country and you blaming leaders. Say whatThe wet markets where this virus came from are in China. I'm fine with shutting down every wet market in the world. It won't eradicate pandemics.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 03:10 PM
That wasn't the argument. The argument was and still is that wet markets are an unnecessary risk. And refusing to shut them down only adds to the risk of future pandemics.I'm not refusing to shut them down. Theoretically, Trump could shut them down right now so I will blame him for that if you need me to.

tholdren
05-15-2020, 03:12 PM
The wet markets where this virus came from are in China. I'm fine with shutting down every wet market in the world. It won't eradicate pandemics.

Right, but that wasn't the argument. The argument was that masks and social distancing are reactions to problems caused by wet markets. If you want others to wear a mask and social distance, TO MITIGATE RISK, then you should also mitigate risk by eliminating wet markets.

FAILED LEADERSHIP BY NYC GOVT

tholdren
05-15-2020, 03:13 PM
I'm not refusing to shut them down. Theoretically, Trump could shut them down right now so I will blame him for that if you need me to.
No its a state thing. Not a trump thing. So blame trump, cdc and goverror of ny. They are all not addressing the issue.

See how that works. Not one person problem

tholdren
05-15-2020, 03:14 PM
now if you really want to get to the bottom of the issue, cdc has not addressed obesity during this whole thing. Wonder why.??

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 03:14 PM
Right, but that wasn't the argument. The argument was that masks and social distancing are reactions to problems caused by wet markets. If you want others to wear a mask and social distance, TO MITIGATE RISK, then you should also mitigate risk by eliminating wet markets.

FAILED LEADERSHIP BY NYC GOVTTrump could stop that right now so you can blame him too.

But you're talking about theoretical outbreaks. I guess you have to.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 03:15 PM
now if you really want to get to the bottom of the issue, cdc has not addressed obesity during this whole thing. Wonder why.??No, that's not the real bottom of the issue. The real issue is there is currently a deadly virus spreading in the US.

tholdren
05-15-2020, 03:16 PM
Trump could stop that right now so you can blame him too.

But you're talking about theoretical outbreaks. I guess you have to.
He cannot stop that. It is a state issue. But why wouldn't the governor of NY want to address this?

tholdren
05-15-2020, 03:16 PM
No, that's not the real bottom of the issue. The real issue is there is currently a deadly virus spreading in the US.
Deadly to a very specific group of people.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 03:17 PM
He cannot stop that.FDA. Commerce. USDA. Plenty of ways to go about it.

But it means nothing for the current pandemic.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 03:18 PM
Deadly to a very specific group of people.Not really. You're going off on another tangent now. It's 87,000 Americans.

tholdren
05-15-2020, 03:19 PM
FDA. Commerce. USDA. Plenty of ways to go about it.

But it means nothing for the current pandemic.

Strawman. Its about mitigating risk. You blame him for not being prepared. State govt allowing more risk to future health outbreaks. Ny gov doing nothing. Wrong about the 140k beds. Putting people at risk. Shame.

tholdren
05-15-2020, 03:20 PM
Not really. You're going off on another tangent now. It's 87,000 Americans.
Not really. How many are dying that don't have preexisting conditions? These are the people we need to help. But I see why you are going off topic.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 03:21 PM
Strawman.I agree talking about NYC wet markets is a straw man.

tholdren
05-15-2020, 03:22 PM
I agree talking about NYC wet markets is a straw man.

So wet markets aren't a risk for spreading infectious disease?

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 03:23 PM
Not really. How many are dying that don't have preexisting conditions? These are the people we need to help.We don't need to help the people that have preexisting conditions? Is that what you're saying?

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 03:23 PM
So wet markets aren't a risk for spreading infectious disease?They aren't the cause of the current virus.

tholdren
05-15-2020, 03:24 PM
We don't need to help the people that have preexisting conditions? Is that what you're saying?
No. I'm saying the amount of people who have a preexisting condition are those who are in the most need of help. Just like with any other illness. Sorry if that was unclear.

tholdren
05-15-2020, 03:24 PM
They aren't the cause of the current virus.
Not what I asked.

tholdren
05-15-2020, 03:26 PM
They aren't the cause of the current virus.
Lololol wet markets did cause this virus. Whoops

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 03:29 PM
No. I'm saying the amount of people who have a preexisting condition are those who are in the most need of help. Just like with any other illness. Sorry if that was unclear.So we should help people with the disease. Agreed.

Not what I asked.It's what I'm saying. Your own article says they aren't like the ones in China, so it's even less worthy of conversation. I'm fine with every wet market on earth closing. That has nothing to do with Trump's failure in the current pandemic.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 03:30 PM
Lololol wet markets did cause this virus. WhoopsNot NYC wet markets. I don't know why you're pretending that it did. I guess you have to.

tholdren
05-15-2020, 03:38 PM
Not NYC wet markets. I don't know why you're pretending that it did. I guess you have to.

So you should only mitigate risk after a disaster occurs. Lol sad ny governor.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 03:39 PM
So you should only mitigate risk after a disaster occurs. Lol sad ny governor.I'm fine with shutting down every wet market in the world. What does that have to do with the current virus?

tholdren
05-15-2020, 03:50 PM
I'm fine with shutting down every wet market in the world. What does that have to do with the current virus?
No wet markets no current virus.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 03:52 PM
No wet markets no current virus.But there is a current virus.

Now what?

Spurtacular
05-15-2020, 03:53 PM
Exactly.
I dont want to see this.
But the begging from the guy who you suckle from is ridiculous.

You're a compulsive homosexual. I'm sure that you can make a support group with other chumpettes (if they're willing to come out of the closet).

tholdren
05-15-2020, 04:16 PM
But there is a current virus.

Now what?
So your argument is the following:

Wet markets pose risk to society due to probability of infectious disease spreading from animals to humans.

Such wet markets caused a global pandemic

Since wet markets have already caused a global pandemic there is no more risk of wet markets to cause another pandemic.

What am I missing?

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 04:18 PM
So your argument is the following:

Wet markets pose risk to society due to probability of infectious disease spreading from animals to humans.

Such wet markets caused a global pandemic

Since wet markets have already caused a global pandemic there is no more risk of wet markets to cause another pandemic.

What am I missing?Basically everything. You're either stupid or disingenuous if you think that's my argument.

Which is it?

tholdren
05-15-2020, 04:30 PM
Basically everything. You're either stupid or disingenuous if you think that's my argument.

Which is it?
What is your argument? You say open wet markets pose no risk. You praise ny gov for keeping them open. You say others need to wear masks and stay home....
So why do you only care about mitigation of some risks and not other more dangerous risks?

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 04:34 PM
What is your argument? You say open wet markets pose no risk.Wrong.

You praise ny gov for keeping them open.Wrong.

You say others need to wear masks and stay home....If they can, yes.

Now, why did you lie about what I said?

tholdren
05-15-2020, 04:36 PM
Wrong.

Wrong.

If they can, yes.

Now, why did you lie about what I said?
Ok so if open wet markets pose no risk why aren't you blaming ny gov for risking another outbreak?

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 04:37 PM
Ok so if open wet markets pose no risk why aren't you blaming ny gov for risking another outbreak?First you need to say why you lied about what I said.

Why did you lie about what I said?

tholdren
05-15-2020, 04:38 PM
Ok so if open wet markets pose no risk why aren't you blaming ny gov for risking another outbreak?
Or will you only blame a politician/political party if an outbreak occurs from NY wet markets?

tholdren
05-15-2020, 04:39 PM
First you need to say why you lied about what I said.

all those wrongs sound like a clip from trump. You a fan?

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 04:40 PM
all those wrongs sound like a clip from trump. You a fan?You need to answer this question.

tholdren
05-15-2020, 04:40 PM
First you need to say why you lied about what I said.

I didn't I was just clarifying your stance. But you did lie about this....
Originally Posted by ChumpDumper

Not NYC wet markets. I don't know why you're pretending that it did. I guess you have

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 04:42 PM
I didn't I was just clarifying your stance.Those weren't my stances. Why did you lie about them?

tholdren
05-15-2020, 04:54 PM
What is your argument? You say open wet markets pose no risk. You praise ny gov for keeping them open. You say others need to wear masks and stay home....
So why do you only care about mitigation of some risks and not other more dangerous risks?
Since you refuse to answer this, I would assume that you are only in it because you got that axe to grind with those nasty Republicans or donald.trump.

.. you held up a little better today than yesterday. You need to improve on your understanding of risks for infectious disease. If you would like me to point you in the right direction I will do that.
You were a little less emotional today too. Once you stop blaming others you will begin to understand. I'm proud of you chumpy pie. You really are maturing.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2020, 04:56 PM
Since you refuse to answer thisYou refuse to answer this:

Why did you lie about my stances?

You're not getting any farther until you tell me why you lied.

RandomGuy
05-15-2020, 05:11 PM
Right wing terrorist charged with threatening assassination.

Michigan man charged with terrorism in death threats to Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and Attorney General Dana Nessel

A man accused of making credible death threats against Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and Attorney General Dana Nessel has been charged on a terrorism count, the Wayne County prosecutor's office said Friday.

Robert Tesh made the threats via a social media message to an acquaintance on April 14 and authorities concluded the message amounted to “credible threats to kill,” prosecutor Kym Worthy said Friday in a news release.

She didn't provide any detail about the threats or how they were determined to be credible. Further details will be presented during court proceedings, she said.

Detroit police officers arrested the 32-year-old man the same day at his home. He was arraigned April 22 on a threat of terrorism charge. If convicted, Tesh could face up to 20 years in prison.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/coronavirus/ct-nw-michigan-protests-death-threats-20200515-nhhuazjmbjdtdgep3ougdenlpe-story.html