PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Shaq: “Spur fans your team has 4 titles not 5”

Joey Gallo
05-14-2020, 01:07 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/news4sanantonio.com/amp/sports/shaquille-oneal-ill-tell-san-antonio-tim-duncan-they-only-have-four-nba-titles

lefty
05-14-2020, 01:17 PM
Well

He's not wrong

FrostKing
05-14-2020, 01:22 PM
https://i.ibb.co/6wNgyts/Screenshot-2020-05-13-22-08-24-1.png

dbreiden83080
05-14-2020, 01:28 PM
The Saltiest most insecure 7-1 400 Pound Bitch of all time..

dbreiden83080
05-14-2020, 01:31 PM
Well

He's not wrong

And he would be barking at anyone that tells him there is an asterisk, had his Lakers won in 1999, and not got swept by the Spurs.. Barkley says one thing about Shaq, and he cries like a woman..

Dirks_Finale
05-14-2020, 01:49 PM
2012 was shortened as well. So will he tell Lebron his first title does not count?

05-14-2020, 02:01 PM
truth nuke tbh

DMC
05-14-2020, 02:25 PM
He's not taking that latest ESPN ranking well.

TD 21
05-14-2020, 04:45 PM
5 to 4 has always burned the shameless ring chaser, but he's been taking shots for a while because he apparently found out recently that Duncan is widely considered the greater player all-time.

First it was about counting stats without context, then it was that it's supposedly always been about the "system" in San Antonio, then it was Webber was supposedly better than Duncan because "he had a lot of help" (said the guy who almost always played with a fellow MVP candidate, unlike Duncan), now this.

The big disgrace is even more bitter, insecure and sensitive than Durant.

TDMVPDPOY
05-14-2020, 05:28 PM
so if they continue with this season and announce a champion...he going to put a * ?

dbreiden83080
05-14-2020, 05:38 PM
2012 was shortened as well. So will he tell Lebron his first title does not count?

Nothing counts.. Unless Shaq wins it... He is the biggest crybaby. I am sure sweeping his butt aside that year, has nothing to do with that Hot Take..

dbreiden83080
05-14-2020, 05:40 PM
5 to 4 has always burned the shameless ring chaser, but he's been taking shots for a while because he apparently found out recently that Duncan is widely considered the greater player all-time.

First it was about counting stats without context, then it was that it's supposedly always been about the "system" in San Antonio, then it was Webber was supposedly better than Duncan because "he had a lot of help" (said the guy who almost always played with a fellow MVP candidate, unlike Duncan), now this.

The big disgrace is even more bitter, insecure and sensitive than Durant.

You know what? You are right he is insecure these days about Tim, with them both safely in retirement.. Oh well. TD is better than you all time you lazy fat shit.. Deal with it..

Millennial_Messiah
05-14-2020, 05:42 PM
Fatass apparently forgot how rigged 2002 was tbh... literally the biggest/largest hypocrite of all time tbh.

Spurs made the best of an offensively challenged, post-Jordan syndrome league in 1999, and the Spurs won the championship that year fair and square, and swept the Lakers out of the playoffs to boot. Fatass faggot needs to shut his big snout.

Millennial_Messiah
05-14-2020, 05:45 PM
https://i.ibb.co/6wNgyts/Screenshot-2020-05-13-22-08-24-1.png

:lmao :lmao :lmao

The 2015-2019 Warriors would blow those old and brittle Lakers out of the building. Shaq would foul out in the 3rd quarter every game. If the game was refereed in 2002 as it was in today's NBA... the Bibby's and Christie's of the world would be shooting 15 free throws a game, never mind Curry and Thompson. :lol

Chucho
05-14-2020, 06:03 PM
Shaq has 5 chins, not 4.

Joseph Kony
05-14-2020, 06:18 PM
He's really asshurt about that ESPN ranking tbh :lol and why is this guy acting like the 2002 ring isnt a huge asterisk with the sham Kings/Lakers series lol

LkrFan
05-14-2020, 06:45 PM
:corn:

Millennial_Messiah
05-14-2020, 07:53 PM
Only pussies & assholes lodge the asterisk.

Killakobe81
05-14-2020, 07:56 PM
Told yall about Diesel.. But back in the tell me how my ass taste Era... Yall thought he was funny and had great commentary. Thus despite his disrespect of David because you hated Kobe sooo much. Now the MDE who carried Kobe is fat lazy insecure and overrated ?! He always was and isstill one of the most dominant bigs AT HIS Peak just like Bird... but no he is not greater, career wise than Duncan or Kobe. In 2000-2002 he was... but what about the other years Kobe or Tim were better pretty much every year after 2004?!

KobesAchilles
05-14-2020, 08:08 PM
Shaq won against Mutumbo, Smits, Keith Vanhorn, and Eric Dampier. Plus the whole Kings game 6 and Blazers game 7 fiasco which were obvious rig jobs. He has no room. Only pussys and assholes make excuses for being swept and Mr. O’Neil

FrostKing
05-14-2020, 09:13 PM
Shaq talks from both sides of his mouth. He likely really resents the 5th title Duncan won. Shaq was putting up similiar numbers at the same age but Duncan benefited from the system he helped create. Shaq spent his career going from Orlando to LA to Miami.

Hindsight if Shaq could have stayed in Orlando and built his own system, would he? Compared to Kobe and Duncan, Shaq was a mercenary. And that negatively effects how fans view his legacy.

baseline bum
05-14-2020, 09:29 PM
Shaq talks from both sides of his mouth. He likely really resents the 5th title Duncan won. Shaq was putting up similiar numbers at the same age but Duncan benefited from the system he helped create. Shaq spent his career going from Orlando to LA to Miami.

Hindsight if Shaq could have stayed in Orlando and built his own system, would he? Compared to Kobe and Duncan, Shaq was a mercenary. And that negatively effects how fans view his legacy.

Cleveland Shaq (at age 37) was nowhere near the player 2014 Duncan (at age 37) was, not even close. Didn't play any defense by then and couldn't play many minutes. And Shaq will never live down that rehabbing on company time crap nor his weight. If he had Duncan's or Kobe's drive to win he would have been unquestionably the greatest bigman to ever play and maybe the greatest player period. But he didn't and now he wants to whine about being rightfully placed behind Duncan.

Dirks_Finale
05-14-2020, 10:20 PM
Cleveland Shaq (at age 37) was nowhere near the player 2014 Duncan (at age 37) was, not even close. Didn't play any defense by then and couldn't play many minutes. And Shaq will never live down that rehabbing on company time crap nor his weight. If he had Duncan's or Kobe's drive to win he would have been unquestionably the greatest bigman to ever play and maybe the greatest player period. But he didn't and now he wants to whine about being rightfully placed behind Duncan.

Facts.

TDfan2007
05-15-2020, 06:15 AM
A physical monster, but mental midget. Always has been. His newest schtick is minimizing Timmy out of jealousy

FkLA
05-15-2020, 07:10 AM
Told yall about Diesel.. But back in the tell me how my ass taste Era... Yall thought he was funny and had great commentary. Thus despite his disrespect of David because you hated Kobe sooo much. Now the MDE who carried Kobe is fat lazy insecure and overrated ?! He always was and isstill one of the most dominant bigs AT HIS Peak just like Bird... but no he not greater career wise than Duncan or Kobe. In 2000-2002 he was but what about the other years Kobe or Tim were better pretty much every year after 2004

Dont try to piggyback on Timmy. He didnt have a better career than Timmy. He did have a better career than Kobe.

Killakobe81
05-15-2020, 10:35 AM
Dont try to piggyback on Timmy. He didnt have a better career than Timmy. He did have a better career than Kobe.

Career points, titles etc. Say otherwise...

Chucho
05-15-2020, 10:41 AM

Yeah, the rings, MVPS, all NBA honors and winning percentage spell Duncan's superiority out quite well. Thanks for being honest.

i'm_still_beta
05-15-2020, 10:45 AM
The Saltiest most insecure 7-1 400 Pound Bitch of all time..

Couldn't agree more

dbreiden83080
05-15-2020, 11:05 AM
Told yall about Diesel.. But back in the tell me how my ass taste Era... Yall thought he was funny and had great commentary. Thus despite his disrespect of David because you hated Kobe sooo much. Now the MDE who carried Kobe is fat lazy insecure and overrated ?! He always was and isstill one of the most dominant bigs AT HIS Peak just like Bird... but no he not greater career wise than Duncan or Kobe. In 2000-2002 he was but what about the other years Kobe or Tim were better pretty much every year after 2004

He's just so salty. Everyone has him top 10 usually. But he is so insecure. If you wanted to be maybe top 5 all time Shaq, a little less time eating donuts, and more time eating veggies would have helped..

ambchang
05-15-2020, 03:24 PM

3 of those titles Shaq won, or the 3 titles Kobe won?

DMX7
05-15-2020, 03:31 PM
He is wrong. We have the hardware to prove it.

Killakobe81
05-15-2020, 07:12 PM
3 of those titles Shaq won, or the 3 titles Kobe won?

Not doing this dance with you... You can argue with Neo for page upon page we have passed that point Amb, we are all good. I might call you on your exaggerations from time to time but not gonna do the back and forth over and over.

ambchang
05-16-2020, 09:13 AM
Not doing this dance with you... You can argue with Neo for page upon page we have passed that point Amb, we are all good. I might call you on your exaggerations from time to time but not gonna do the back and forth over and over.

Seriously, just having some logical contradictions in this.

Duncan = Kobe because both have 5

Duncan > Shaq because Duncan 5 Shaq 4

Kobe > Shaq because Kobe 5 Shaq 4

But then ..... 3 of Shaq and Kobe's got counted twice.

Millennial_Messiah
05-16-2020, 12:31 PM
Boiled down::::

Duncan: 5
the fat old shit bag Shaq: 4
the dead pile of scorched bones in Calabasas: 0

Mark Celibate
05-16-2020, 05:00 PM

This. I don't get how he can always be so butthurt about guys being ranked ahead of him yet has no problem admitting how lazy he was.

4lifecowboy
05-18-2020, 01:16 PM
The fact that the Spurs went on to when 4 more titles, really validates '99. I could maybe understand if Duncan never won another title but he won 4 more.