PDA

View Full Version : Current president wants ex-president investigated.

RandomGuy
05-14-2020, 02:23 PM
What a great precedent.

I support it. Let's investigate Obama. Get all the investigations out of the way, and have all the precedents set so we can be ready for when Trump is no longer president.

ALSO: Trump is fucking going off the deep end. Holy fuckballs, but I'll accept it.

Trump tells Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham to haul in Obama to testify about a 'political crime' that no one can define

Reuters

President Donald Trump called on Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, to have former President Barack Obama testify about "the biggest political crime and scandal" in US history.

Trump was presumably referring to "Obamagate," a conspiracy theory that accuses Obama administration officials of masterminding the Russia investigation and targeting Trump officials in politically motivated reasons.

"If I were a Senator or Congressman, the first person I would call to testify about the biggest political crime and scandal in the history of the USA, by FAR, is former President Obama," Trump tweeted on Thursday. "He knew EVERYTHING. Do it @LindseyGrahamSC, just do it. No more Mr. Nice Guy. No more talk!"

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-tells-republican-sen-lindsey-153732747.html

DMC
05-14-2020, 02:24 PM
Welcome to old news day.

Spurs Homer
05-14-2020, 03:19 PM
What a great precedent.

I support it. Let's investigate Obama. Get all the investigations out of the way, and have all the precedents set so we can be ready for when Trump is no longer president.

ALSO: Trump is fucking going off the deep end. Holy fuckballs, but I'll accept it.

Trump tells Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham to haul in Obama to testify about a 'political crime' that no one can define

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-tells-republican-sen-lindsey-153732747.html

I guarantee they DO NOT want Obama to testify

the truth coming out is the LAST thing traitor trump and complicit GOP (Govt of Putin)

want. The LAST thing.

RandomGuy
05-14-2020, 03:22 PM
I guarantee they DO NOT want Obama to testify

the truth coming out is the LAST thing traitor trump and complicit GOP (Govt of Putin)

want. The LAST thing.

Course not. Call their bluff.

It would be HILARIOUS to watch them back peddle.

Chucho
05-14-2020, 03:36 PM
Let Obama testify. He's a snake. Bush was a snake. Clinton was a snake. Reagan was a snake.

The difference between those snakes and the snake in office? They had the decorum and education and understanding of the game to keep their discrepancies clandestine (as much as possible) and had the best handlers that dirty money buys ontop of understanding the quid-pro-quo of media relationships.

Trump is too typically Murican to be POTUS. He's a fat-headed, egomaniac with zero filter. He's the perfect representation of Murica's social media age; talks all the talk, but zero evidence to prove he walks the walk.

That's Murica in a nutshell. We all have a platform and we all profess to be "genuine" and "good", but the numbers and the rotten society we live in disagree.

Chris
05-14-2020, 03:37 PM
I rmember when Obama was the current president investigating a nominee for the future president. Weird how it comes full circle sometimes.

Nbadan
05-14-2020, 03:43 PM
Flynn lied to the FBI.....and was doing illegal foreign lobbying....

Reck
05-14-2020, 03:52 PM
Let Obama testify. He's a snake. Bush was a snake. Clinton was a snake. Reagan was a snake.

The difference between those snakes and the snake in office? They had the decorum and education and understanding of the game to keep their discrepancies clandestine (as much as possible) and had the best handlers that dirty money buys ontop of understanding the quid-pro-quo of media relationships.

Trump is too typically Murican to be POTUS. He's a fat-headed, egomaniac with zero filter. He's the perfect representation of Murica's social media age; talks all the talk, but zero evidence to prove he walks the walk.

That's Murica in a nutshell. We all have a platform and we all profess to be "genuine" and "good", but the numbers and the rotten society we live in disagree.

I'm sure you're not 100% wrong here but what was Obama's issue?

Out of the ones you brought up he seems to stand out as the most boring, straight forward guy in there. Sure he was exposed as a centrist and not the progressive he touted himself to be. Other than that what other maleficence did he commit?

Spurtacular
05-14-2020, 03:53 PM
I support it. Let's investigate Obama.

TSA
05-14-2020, 03:55 PM
I'm sure you're not 100% wrong here but what was Obama's issue?

Out of the ones you brought up he seems to stand out as the most boring, straight forward guy in there. Sure he was exposed as a centrist and not the progressive he touted himself to be. Other than that what other maleficence did he commit?

Uh...he had his intelligence community illegally spying on a Presidential candidate's campaign.

hater
05-14-2020, 03:57 PM
Summer 2016: Current president wants presidential candidate investigated

Splits
05-14-2020, 03:59 PM
Damn, brings back memories of how the left was sooooooooo fucking pissed at Obummer's "look forward not backwards"

ChumpDumper
05-14-2020, 04:00 PM
Uh...he had his intelligence community illegally spying on a Presidential candidate's campaign.:lol this narrative

boutons_deux
05-14-2020, 04:10 PM
Damn, brings back memories of how the left was sooooooooo fucking pissed at Obummer's "look forward not backwards"

the tradition as been that a new President doesnot attack preceding President.

eg, Clinton could have gone after the very guilty G Bush for Iran contra and subverting Carter's attempt to release the embassy hostages

Obama could have gone after dubya, dickhead for torture and war crimes.

But Trash, ignorant as dogshit, wants to go, unthinkably, after Obama, and for what? We know why.

I fully expect Trash to refuse to concede to Biden, while Trash and Barr contest the election, and the 5 SCOTUS whores let them take as long as they want, violating the 20 Jan Constitutional inauguration date.

Trainwreck2100
05-14-2020, 04:39 PM
I rmember when Obama was the current president investigating a nominee for the future president. Weird how it comes full circle sometimes.

I remember that Comey memo too

DMX7
05-14-2020, 04:41 PM
Flynn lied to the FBI.....and was doing illegal foreign lobbying....

And he admitted he lied.

Winehole23
05-14-2020, 05:16 PM
I'd like to see Obama questioned by Congress, but one would think there would be obvious reasons Donald J. Trump should not strive to put such a precedent into effect himself.

ducks
05-14-2020, 05:18 PM
44 knew about it
No need to investigate
44 is in deep shit

hater
I'd like to see Obama questioned by Congress, but one would think there would be obvious reasons Donald J. Trump should not strive to put such a precedent into effect himself.

Obama will go to congress right after Hillary does tbqh :lol

hater
44 knew about it
No need to investigate
44 is in deep shit

no ex president is in deep shit

they are immune to anything wake up

ducks
05-14-2020, 05:19 PM
All going to come out by early October
Just in time for trump to win by a landslide

Biden knew about it by forgot

ChumpDumper
05-14-2020, 05:27 PM

Biden knew about it by forgotKnew about what?

Winehole23
05-14-2020, 05:28 PM
44 knew about it
No need to investigate
44 is in deep shitOFF WITH HIS HEAD!

SENTENCE FIRST, VERDICT AFTER!

Millennial_Messiah
05-14-2020, 05:28 PM
Trump has wayyyyyy enough money, including money invested offshore, to flee the USA after he's out of office in 2025. :lol

Millennial_Messiah
05-14-2020, 05:30 PM
OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

Ahem, just like with Flynn, Manafort, all of Weissman's innocent victims in the investment banking sector, etc

Pot calling the kettle black tbh

hater
05-14-2020, 05:30 PM

Biden knew about it by forgot

Biden doesnt even know what state hes on

ChumpDumper
05-14-2020, 05:32 PM
Ahem, just like with Flynn, Manafort, all of Weissman's innocent victims in the investment banking sector, etc

Pot calling the kettle black tbhFlynn and Manafort pleaded guilty.

Millennial_Messiah
05-14-2020, 05:38 PM
Flynn and Manafort pleaded guilty.

Flynn was blackmailed; a group of crooked evil leftists told him if he didn't they'd take his son down, even though his son was surely innocent as well. What's a father to do? I agree he shouldn't have pled guilty but he was put between a rock and a hard place.

Manafort was guilty for tax evasion on East European income but the sentence definitely didn't justify the crime. The State of New York is fucked up on their harsh state income tax enforcement laws. No wonder why everyone there wants to move to Florida. The Cuomofaggots are just nuts up there.

ChumpDumper
05-14-2020, 05:46 PM
Flynn was blackmailed; a group of crooked evil leftists told him if he didn't they'd take his son down, even though his son was surely innocent as well. What's a father to do? I agree he shouldn't have pled guilty but he was put between a rock and a hard place.:lol you just said he shouldn't have pleaded guilty. He should've gone to trial.

Manafort was guilty for tax evasion on East European income but the sentence definitely didn't justify the crime. The State of New York is fucked up on their harsh state income tax enforcement laws. No wonder why everyone there wants to move to Florida. The Cuomofaggots are just nuts up there.Manafort pleaded guilty in federal court in DC and was convicted in a federal court in Virginia.

Reck
05-14-2020, 05:47 PM

She did. 14 hours

Can Trump even do 10 minutes of soft grilling? Unlikely

Chris
05-14-2020, 05:47 PM
OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

The French Revolution was an inside job.

"Let them eat cake" was fake news.

The inception of the Hegelian Dialectic.

Splits
05-14-2020, 05:57 PM

Would be a genius strategy, tbh. Remind the country how competent people speak since the basement pedo can't do much more than drool.

Millennial_Messiah
05-14-2020, 05:58 PM
:lol you just said he shouldn't have pleaded guilty. He should've gone to trial.

for what? He committed no crimes.

ChumpDumper
05-14-2020, 05:59 PM
for what? He committed no crimes.Then he would have won. He certainly shouldn't have pleaded guilty twice.

Reck
05-14-2020, 06:08 PM
Then he would have won. He certainly shouldn't have pleaded guilty twice.

He did it for his son. Doesn't count.

hombre
05-14-2020, 06:21 PM
So you guys aren't objecting to the part where Michael Flynn and Michale J. Flynn are traitors?

Good job comrades.

Spurminator
05-14-2020, 06:55 PM
Trump has wayyyyyy enough money, including money invested offshore, to flee the USA after he's out of office in 2025. :lol

I'm good with that.

DarrinS
05-14-2020, 06:56 PM
Previous president wanted current president investigated.

And succeeded

ChumpDumper
05-14-2020, 06:57 PM

And succeededWalk us through your conspiracy theory, Darrin. I'm going to guess those two sentences will be the extent of it from you.

Reck
05-14-2020, 07:04 PM
Walk us through your conspiracy theory, Darrin. I'm going to guess those two sentences will be the extent of it from you.

Something something ventilators!

RandomGuy
05-15-2020, 09:26 AM
Uh...he had his intelligence community illegally spying on a Presidential candidate's campaign.

:lol Any lie to distract from the ongoing bungling.

"LOOK AT OBABAGATE!!!"

"um... what crime was committed?"

"ARGLE BARGLE HUSSEIN"

(facepalm)

RandomGuy
05-15-2020, 09:27 AM

And succeeded

Current president called on a foreign power to interfere in the election, and extorted a different country for the same reason.

Spurs Homer
05-15-2020, 09:40 AM
^ all this is why Putin and Trump laugh and celebrate -

they love idiots because they are gullible enough to

claim they are patriots-

while

helping trump/putin destroy the USA from within

just keep re-hashing and posting propaganda to help team RED. (Team Russia)

TSA
05-15-2020, 11:14 AM
:lol Any lie to distract from the ongoing bungling.

"LOOK AT OBABAGATE!!!"

"um... what crime was committed?"

"ARGLE BARGLE HUSSEIN"

(facepalm)

Where is the lie? If you are spying on someone with an illegally obtained FISA warrant that is illegally spying.

And you started this "LOOK AT OBAMAGATE" thread you stupid motherfucker.

DMC
05-15-2020, 11:42 AM
Where is the lie? If you are spying on someone with an illegally obtained FISA warrant that is illegally spying.

He really is a stupid motherfucker. Fat and lazy too. Probably unwashed and doesn't shave.

clambake
05-15-2020, 12:06 PM
McFatty calling someone fat is delicious

RandomGuy
05-15-2020, 01:37 PM
[personal attack]

[Boredom]

RandomGuy
05-15-2020, 02:21 PM
for what? He committed no crimes.

He admitted he did.

Was he lying?

RandomGuy
05-15-2020, 02:29 PM

I did want to point out the stupid mother fucker trying to gaslight from his bungling 'rona response.

Funny to see stupid mother fuckers like you and Derptacular jumping in the shit-puddle with both feet.

"its been going on for a long time, it's been going on from even before I got elected and it's a disgrace that it's gone on. you know what the crime is"

Derp dee durp, Obama haz crimes 'n' stuff.

Spurs Homer
05-15-2020, 02:38 PM

As usual you are wrong again.
1) the FISA having mistakes on it or sloppy work - does not make it “illegal or illegally obtained”

2) the FISA process is like ONE facet in an investigation with 100 facets/pieces of evidence.

To say a FISA was illegally obtained is pure lie/bullshit/misinformation -because the IG found process errors- but you do nothing but spew misinformation.

To assume or imply that an entire investigation is illegal because of some process paperwork mistakes is more misinformation/propaganda/lying- which is what you always do.

The FBI would continue to investigate if ONE of their 100 pieces of evidence did not check out.

If a dossier had 6 or 7 or 8 out of 10 things verified

and 1 or 2 - unverified- does NOT invalidate the entire dossier- but since Hannity parrots the phrase “salacious unverified dossier” a million times

gullible idiots like you parrot the same false bullshit misinformation 24/7 because this is what you do.

You take something false and do not vet it and then falsely parrot it again over and over.

TSA
05-15-2020, 03:08 PM
As usual you are wrong again.
1) the FISA having mistakes on it or sloppy work - does not make it “illegal or illegally obtained”

2) the FISA process is like ONE facet in an investigation with 100 facets/pieces of evidence.

To say a FISA was illegally obtained is pure lie/bullshit/misinformation -because the IG found process errors- but you do nothing but spew misinformation.

To assume or imply that an entire investigation is illegal because of some process paperwork mistakes is more misinformation/propaganda/lying- which is what you always do.

The FBI would continue to investigate if ONE of their 100 pieces of evidence did not check out.

If a dossier had 6 or 7 or 8 out of 10 things verified

and 1 or 2 - unverified- does NOT invalidate the entire dossier- but since Hannity parrots the phrase “salacious unverified dossier” a million times

gullible idiots like you parrot the same false bullshit misinformation 24/7 because this is what you do.

You take something false and do not vet it and then falsely parrot it again over and over.

:lol process errors

TSA
05-15-2020, 03:09 PM
I did want to point out the stupid mother fucker trying to gaslight from his bungling 'rona response.

Funny to see stupid mother fuckers like you and Derptacular jumping in the shit-puddle with both feet.

Derp dee durp, Obama haz crimes 'n' stuff.

RandomGuy
05-15-2020, 03:20 PM

How is that bleach injection coming?

Spurs Homer
05-15-2020, 03:30 PM

was that FISA illegally obtained in a pedo pizza dungeon?

:lol:lol

DMC
05-15-2020, 03:43 PM

RG running from facts again. Prefers parody

Reck
05-15-2020, 03:47 PM

What facts?

:lol spying

RandomGuy
05-15-2020, 04:01 PM

Its not parody. Sadly. Trump really did think it was a potential cure. Won't stop you from voting for him tho.

koriwhat
05-15-2020, 04:50 PM
I cant wait for the firing squads! :tu

TSA
05-15-2020, 05:08 PM

RandomGuy
05-15-2020, 05:23 PM

Oh I'm sorry, are you asking a question? I have only ignored it a couple of times so far. Trying to shoot for a good two dozen before deigning to respond.

Keep asking.

TSA
05-15-2020, 05:59 PM
Oh I'm sorry, are you asking a question? I have only ignored it a couple of times so far. Trying to shoot for a good two dozen before deigning to respond.

Keep asking.

I’m perfectly fine not asking again and knowing you’re a pussy who can’t back his claim while waiving the white flag.

Winehole23
05-15-2020, 09:54 PM
The French Revolution was an inside job.

"Let them eat cake" was fake news.

The inception of the Hegelian Dialectic.My reference was to Lewis Carroll, ALICE IN WONDERLAND, the Queen of Hearts.

Winehole23
05-15-2020, 09:56 PM
DISNEY OR DEPP CAN SUPPLY THAT HOLE IN CHRIS'S CULTURAL PROGRAMMING, IF DESIRED.

Winehole23
05-15-2020, 09:59 PM

Pot calling the kettle black tbhSorry, who are Weissman's innocent victims? Not sure what you mean.

tholdren
05-15-2020, 10:03 PM
quick mark Cuban tweet some random bs

Chris
05-15-2020, 11:16 PM
My reference was to Lewis Carroll, ALICE IN WONDERLAND, the Queen of Hearts.

Fuck your reference.

boutons_deux
05-16-2020, 05:29 AM
anybody got the details of Obamagate?

According to Trash, EVERYBODY knows what Trash is talking about, but it's Trash's "obamagate that can't be spoken"

or is Trash just slandering his hated knitter with vicious LIES?

and why isn't Barr investigating Obama?

Trash and his mafiya have unmasked 36,000 time in 3 years, more than Obama in 8.

Millennial_Messiah
05-16-2020, 11:58 AM
Sorry, who are Weissman's innocent victims? Not sure what you mean.

the Merrill Lynch guys in the early-mid 2000s who were locked in cages like animals on the whim of a *suspicion* (red herring of course).

RandomGuy
05-16-2020, 04:44 PM
I’m perfectly fine not asking again and knowing you’re a pussy who can’t back his claim while waiving the white flag.

Confusing inability with unwillingness. Keep failing. I don't respect you enough to answer your question adequately. Merely returning your own trolling.

[bemusement]

Reck
05-16-2020, 04:45 PM
Fuck your reference.

It's weirdly refreshing watching you act like your real self here. Dropping the Christian act is a positive for you, believe it or not.

Chris
05-16-2020, 06:15 PM
It's weirdly refreshing watching you act like your real self here. Dropping the Christian act is a positive for you, believe it or not.

Romans 3:23, NLT: "For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God's glorious standard."