PDA

View Full Version : NFL: Hire black coach and receive better draft picks

FrostKing
05-15-2020, 05:50 PM
https://i.ibb.co/F63dhRj/Screenshot-2020-05-15-14-27-29-1.png

Millennial_Messiah
05-15-2020, 06:44 PM
That's the most fucking retarded thing ever. Anything other than merit-based is fucked up communist faggotry.

GAustex
05-15-2020, 08:54 PM
i do not understand this type of mentality

Millennial_Messiah
05-15-2020, 09:24 PM

It's called Leftism, better get to know it before it gets to know you... at your expense.

Will Hunting
05-15-2020, 09:36 PM
Any minority with a shred of dignity would be against this and would be embarrassed by the fact it’s even getting proposed.

GAustex
05-15-2020, 10:11 PM
It's called Leftism, better get to know it before it gets to know you... at your expense.
Seems as if what you speak of is a problem with things in general

Spurtacular
05-16-2020, 01:49 AM
I would stop watching, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
05-16-2020, 12:07 PM
Any minority with a shred of dignity would be against this and would be embarrassed by the fact it’s even getting proposed.
So you've just defined one of the key differences of Democratic vs. Republican politics.

The problem is only a small (<25%) percentage of minorities have the shred of dignity you're talking about.

This is Affirmative Action in a nutshell... NOT the same concept at all as "equal opportunity"... but rather giving an unfair advantage to minorities because of crap from the long, distant past (e.g. slavery, archaic Jim Crow laws). Democratic party principles in a nutshell... make it unfairly easy for a certain demographic group by doing things the wrong way (be it affirmative action for minorities, or college loan forgiveness for a lot of millennials) at the expense of those who did things the right way (whites, minorities that actually worked hard to get somewhere by merit rather than by favoritism, college grads who worked through school, had achieved thru merit-based scholarships and/or graduated with a realistic major that helped them land a high-enough paying job to pay off their loans) to keep artificially attracting votes, and keep the system more and more rigged and fucked up... San Francisco in a nutshell under Pelosi's long tenure, for example.

Merit and hard work, which was the founding principle of the USA, has been steadily and surely dying a slow death thanks to leftist and Democratic party principles and shady methods of obtaining votes to stay in power.

#DumpTheLeft

SuperCam
05-16-2020, 12:32 PM
good news, will help clear the league out of useless coaches getting by getting rid of white affirmative action like adam gase, marrone, and gruden tbh

Millennial_Messiah
05-16-2020, 12:34 PM
good news, will help clear the league out of useless coaches getting by getting rid of white affirmative action like adam gase, marrone, and gruden tbh

who's the last good minority/black HC you can think of? the only recent one who's had reasonable success is Tomlin, and that's mostly because of the Steelers' stacked rosters and team management tbh

Will Hunting
05-16-2020, 01:45 PM
who's the last good minority/black HC you can think of? the only recent one who's had reasonable success is Tomlin, and that's mostly because of the Steelers' stacked rosters and team management tbh
The one legitimate grievance is Eric Bieniemy not getting an opportunity yet. The counter argument to that is big fucking deal he’s the coordinator for a stacked offense but white coaches in similar situations have consistently gotten head coaching gigs (ie Cuck Pagano for being the Ravens DC). There’s no question Bieniemy has a better resume than Kliff Kingsbury.

Other than that, the underlying problem is the league wants offensive minded coaches with a QB background and black coaches rarely have a QB background. That’s not racism it’s just circumstance.

KobesAchilles
05-16-2020, 01:50 PM
So you've just defined one of the key differences of Democratic vs. Republican politics.

The problem is only a small (<25%) percentage of minorities have the shred of dignity you're talking about.

This is Affirmative Action in a nutshell... NOT the same concept at all as "equal opportunity"... but rather giving an unfair advantage to minorities because of crap from the long, distant past (e.g. slavery, archaic Jim Crow laws). Democratic party principles in a nutshell... make it unfairly easy for a certain demographic group by doing things the wrong way (be it affirmative action for minorities, or college loan forgiveness for a lot of millennials) at the expense of those who did things the right way (whites, minorities that actually worked hard to get somewhere by merit rather than by favoritism, college grads who worked through school, had achieved thru merit-based scholarships and/or graduated with a realistic major that helped them land a high-enough paying job to pay off their loans) to keep artificially attracting votes, and keep the system more and more rigged and fucked up... San Francisco in a nutshell under Pelosi's long tenure, for example.

Merit and hard work, which was the founding principle of the USA, has been steadily and surely dying a slow death thanks to leftist and Democratic party principles and shady methods of obtaining votes to stay in power.

#DumpTheLeft
So much wrong with this post that I don’t even know where to begin :lol
Just read about the history of that long and distant past you speak of with minorities, you know like the 1980s, 90s, and 2000s. It’s ok not to like the proposed NFL policy but man you sound really ignorant when you try to expand it past football.

Will Hunting
05-16-2020, 03:09 PM

#DumpTheLeft
Yeah this is where I think Republicans are dumb even though I agree with them on the issue, calling this a “key different” is dumb. It’s a wedge issue that’s blown out of proportion as something that makes it so a white kid with a 4.0 GPA perfect SATs and extra curriculars couldn’t get into college because of affirmative action. It’s a narcissistic viewpoint white incels have to convince themselves that their failures aren’t their fault. I disagree with affirmative action but it hasn’t adversely affected my life in any way.

FrostKing
05-16-2020, 04:11 PM
The one legitimate grievance is Eric Bieniemy not getting an opportunity yet. The counter argument to that is big fucking deal he’s the coordinator for a stacked offense but white coaches in similar situations have consistently gotten head coaching gigs (ie Cuck Pagano for being the Ravens DC). There’s no question Bieniemy has a better resume than Kliff Kingsbury.

Other than that, the underlying problem is the league wants offensive minded coaches with a QB background and black coaches rarely have a QB background. That’s not racism it’s just circumstance.
https://i.ibb.co/D9RxsRn/Screenshot-2020-05-16-14-07-57-1.png

I believe the two main reasons for low number of black coaches

- Black community has not fully accepted analytics
- Many white coaches are sons/family members of former or even current coaches and the black community has shaky family structure

Spurtacular
05-16-2020, 05:20 PM
:lol Eric Bienemy is a genius cos he has the MVP @ QB.

Millennial_Messiah
05-16-2020, 08:32 PM

Yep. Majority of black NFL assistants are more defensive minded and the league has trended towards more offense for HCs. The defensive guys like Richard are less likely to get jobs, etc.

Steve Wilks got a job and he pissed it away, he was terrible. Brian Flores got a job and he still has a job because finished strong last year and beat his old team in the last game of the season, in a game that cost the Patriots their season. Flores is defensive and a Black Hispanic and you can make the argument that others deserved a job more than him because of the bad history with Belichick assistants so there's your counter-argument.

Bieniemy doesn't get any credit because everyone knows Reid calls all the shots and plays. Bienemy is just a yes man for Reid (and now Mahomes), he would completely be lost in a place like Jacksonville.

Millennial_Messiah
05-16-2020, 08:41 PM
Yeah this is where I think Republicans are dumb even though I agree with them on the issue, calling this a “key different” is dumb. It’s a wedge issue that’s blown out of proportion as something that makes it so a white kid with a 4.0 GPA perfect SATs and extra curriculars couldn’t get into college because of affirmative action. It’s a narcissistic viewpoint white incels have to convince themselves that their failures aren’t their fault. I disagree with affirmative action but it hasn’t adversely affected my life in any way.
Admission into college isn't the only problem. The lack of merit-based scholarships this century compared to before (they've been replaced largely by "need based" grants, so whites on average end up with more student loan debt than minorities because their parents make more money on average and parents largely don't pay for kids' tuition anymore so college students with higher parent incomes are stuck with loans as the only option since they can't declare as independent until age 24) is a huge problem, which makes it rougher on average for each individual white kid to become successful in life

It's not a wedge issue, it's a matter of morals, right and wrong, black and white... no grey area. Merit and only merit should determine success and decision making, anything else is anti-capitalist and therefore communist.

Millennial_Messiah
05-16-2020, 08:43 PM
So much wrong with this post that I don’t even know where to begin :lol
Just read about the history of that long and distant past you speak of with minorities, you know like the 1980s, 90s, and 2000s. It’s ok not to like the proposed NFL policy but man you sound really ignorant when you try to expand it past football.

2000s....... ummmmmm....... you mean the decade where the USA, including the majority of white Americans, voted for a black man to be President (and one with a shaky past, Arabic name and questionable birth status, no less)?

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Millennial_Messiah
05-16-2020, 08:47 PM
This is why Conservatives don’t actually want Affirmative Action to go away. They need to feel like victims.

That's liberal horse shit. The left are the ones who play the victim card. Conservatives believe in objectivism, that issues are black and white (not in racial terms, but metaphorically) while liberals are generally perspectivist, they always keep way too much room for shades of gray except when it behooves them to be objectivist.

Conservatives aren't into playing 3D chess like that. We just want to do what is right by the country and the people. None of that conniving snakish, backdoor bullshit. We leave that to the Hillary's and Adam Schiff's of the world.

spurraider21
05-16-2020, 09:58 PM
i understand it, but think the proposed approach is flawed and misguided

i agree quite a bit with what everything Anthony Lynn had to say about this

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/05/16/anthony-lynn-on-rooney-rule-changes-sometimes-you-can-do-the-wrong-thing-while-trying-to-do-the-right-thing/

spurraider21
05-16-2020, 09:59 PM
no you wont :lol

you still watch star wars on opening weekend ffs

spurraider21
05-16-2020, 10:01 PM
worked for adam gase

coordinated for peyton manning and the stacked broncos offense and he's already on head coaching gig #2

Spurtacular
05-16-2020, 10:07 PM
worked for adam gase

coordinated for peyton manning and the stacked broncos offense and he's already on head coaching gig #2

Not parallel situations at all. Getting old man Peyton an MVP? Impressive. Dude couldn't throw the ball any more even.

And I don't have a dog in the fight for Adam Gase; but being a .500 coach while having sh** talent makes me think maybe he's legit.

Spurtacular
05-16-2020, 10:10 PM

you still watch star wars on opening weekend ffs

I never said I was not going to watch Star Wars.
But since this is the hill you want to die on, I'll say there are Star Wars films and content that I have yet to watch.
So, yea; there's consequences for this leftist meandering.

spurraider21
05-16-2020, 10:11 PM
Not parallel situations at all. Getting old man Peyton an MVP? Impressive. Dude couldn't throw the ball any more even.

And I don't have a dog in the fight for Adam Gase; but being a .500 coach while having sh** talent makes me think maybe he's legit.
i dont actually think gase is an awful coach... when he got canned from Miami i said i thought he actually overachieved and would land another job soon. he did with the jets, though i dont think he has managed that situation well (darnold's mono nothwithstanding)

:lmao at gase getting peyton his mvp

peyton did whatever he wanted for the last decade of his career. he changed some aspect of just about every play at the line, regardless of the call

spurraider21
05-16-2020, 10:12 PM

:lmao "not parallels at all" when they are identical.

gase had the mvp as QB.

Spurtacular
05-16-2020, 10:21 PM

gase had the mvp as QB.

Sure, if you want to say that 24-yr-old Mahomes who bails out offenses with his legs is the same as 37-yr-old Peyton throwing wobblers around the park.
But Peyton's stats were pretty beefed up, so maybe to your point the offensive talent was pretty stacked that year.

Spurtacular
05-16-2020, 10:23 PM
i dont actually think gase is an awful coach... when he got canned from Miami i said i thought he actually overachieved and would land another job soon. he did with the jets, though i dont think he has managed that situation well (darnold's mono nothwithstanding)

:lmao at gase getting peyton his mvp

peyton did whatever he wanted for the last decade of his career. he changed some aspect of just about every play at the line, regardless of the call

Peyton was always a stat stuffer. The fluffer media took away Favre's MVP in 09 and gave it to him cos of that.

KobesAchilles
05-16-2020, 11:20 PM
2000s....... ummmmmm....... you mean the decade where the USA, including the majority of white Americans, voted for a black man to be President (and one with a shaky past, Arabic name and questionable birth status, no less)?

Kinda just proved my point. But it’s ok. This is a football forum anyways. I don’t think it’s a smart thing to do to incentivize with draft picks but something does have to be done. I’m not one to say that there needs to be a set number of minorities or something but hell even I could’ve told you that Gase was a shitty hire. The Cincinnati coach is a shitty hire too (tho they did need to move on) and I love Kingsbury, I cheered for him at Tech, but how in the hell did he get hired? :lol oh and McCarthy is another shitty hire. Dude had Farve and Rodgers and only won one ring? How is that possible?

On the other hand, both Ohio teams needed to move off their black coaches and Arizona looked like they didn’t know what a forward pass was either that one season with what’s his face. Eric needs to coach somewhere though since literally every other Reid guy did and they didn’t call plays either. There’s no set answer and I see both points of view but the NFL should’ve known better to fire all the black coaches in the same season. Optics look horrible.

Will Hunting
05-17-2020, 09:29 AM
Not saying he’s a genius but rather that he’s done more than other coaches who’ve had head coaching gigs have done. Being the coordinator on the dominant side of the ball for a super bowl winning team usually gets head coaching offers regardless of how stacked the team was.

Im caveating this though because I can’t think of one black assistant coach who you could make the argument for other than him. Plenty of black assistant coaches in recent years have gotten opportunities (Steve Wilks, Todd Bowles, Vance Joseph, Brian Flores, etc) and the results just haven’t been there. Outside of Wilks they’ve all gotten the same 2-3 years to prove themselves as head coaches the same way crappy white assistants who flamed out have, and Wilks was such a disaster where firing him after one season isn’t something I’d criticize.

Will Hunting
05-17-2020, 09:32 AM

gase had the mvp as QB.
Bieniemy’s offense also didn’t get fucked in every hole in one of the worst SB performances ever the way Gase’s offense did :lol

Allan Rowe vs Wade
05-17-2020, 10:04 AM

andy, dude .... seriously?

Chad.
05-17-2020, 10:08 AM

I assume you work in a white collar position like myself. The one major problem I've had with AA is working in teams in the workplace. As in, we'd bring in a guy who clearly wasn't qualified for the role, could not get the work done in a timely manner, and had to have the more talented employees cover for him thus bringing down the team morale overall. It was a detriment to us but also the employee himself as he had to be moved off the team in order for us to meet deadlines, which was an embarrassing ordeal for him.

Millennial_Messiah
05-17-2020, 10:50 AM
l

I actually think Gase is a similar case to Brian Flores. Saved his job because of an excellent latter half of the 2019 season. I don't think he has mismanaged his situation, he took a really bad one and made drastic improvements, including completely annihilating your raiders when they were looking good 2/3 of the way thru last year.

The Jets were 7-4 with Darnold in the lineup and they could win the division this coming year just as easily as anyone with a healthy Darnold and Bell. Their WR corps is putrid though especially after losing Anderson. They better hope Mims is the second coming of DK Metcalf and not just another Devin Funchess, but I'm leaning towards the latter.

Millennial_Messiah
05-17-2020, 10:52 AM
I assume you work in a white collar position like myself. The one major problem I've had with AA is working in teams in the workplace. As in, we'd bring in a guy who clearly wasn't qualified for the role, could not get the work done in a timely manner, and had to have the more talented employees cover for him thus bringing down the team morale overall. It was a detriment to us but also the employee himself as he had to be moved off the team in order for us to meet deadlines, which was an embarrassing ordeal for him.

The problem is that AA needs to be a multi-way street, not just against us whites. For example, if AA is allowed to exist, there should be a cap on India Indians in the IT workspace. Also, only green cards and US citizens should be allowed to work high-pay white collar jobs.

Millennial_Messiah
05-17-2020, 10:59 AM
andy, dude .... seriously?

- Barack Hussein Obama
- More likely than not born in Hawaii because his mother had no reason to travel to Kenya, but
- "Official" original birth certificate took months to be produced, with font that had not yet been invented at the time of his birth;
- Probably the first bastard to become US President
- No stable family situation in childhood, unlike all past US Presidents
- Part of marijuana stoner club in youth days in Hawaii
- ACORN ties... vote early, vote often!
- Friends with radical-left terrorist Bill Ayers
- Converted to Christianity by Jeremiah Wright... "it's not god bless America, it's GOD DAMN AMERICA!!"
- Was born and raised atheist, not Christian... his mother was atheist but had an unhealthy affinity for Islam, based on the men with whom she dated and procreated

Definitely not the "model" first black president... ideally should have been an intellectual black person with an American name and fully African American, with a solid family upbringing, not mixed race or with a Muslim father directly from Kenya that wasn't in the picture.

Millennial_Messiah
05-17-2020, 11:12 AM
Kinda just proved my point. But it’s ok. This is a football forum anyways. I don’t think it’s a smart thing to do to incentivize with draft picks but something does have to be done. I’m not one to say that there needs to be a set number of minorities or something but hell even I could’ve told you that Gase was a shitty hire. The Cincinnati coach is a shitty hire too (tho they did need to move on) and I love Kingsbury, I cheered for him at Tech, but how in the hell did he get hired? :lol oh and McCarthy is another shitty hire. Dude had Farve and Rodgers and only won one ring? How is that possible?

On the other hand, both Ohio teams needed to move off their black coaches and Arizona looked like they didn’t know what a forward pass was either that one season with what’s his face. Eric needs to coach somewhere though since literally every other Reid guy did and they didn’t call plays either. There’s no set answer and I see both points of view but the NFL should’ve known better to fire all the black coaches in the same season. Optics look horrible.

It's all about merit. EB should be the successor to KC's offense and I think he knows he has that job down pat when Andy retires. Just like McDaniels in New England with BB.

If Reid retires and EB is still there and doesn't get the HC job, we can talk and have this conversation again.

Kingsbury's resume isn't amazing but his offense is perfect for Kyler Murray and the modern NFL passing system and I think that team is destined to do great things very soon. It's going to resemble a Madden Ultimate Team offense as soon as this year.

Not racist, but, in general.... most black guys associated with the NFL (and the older dying white generation of football coaches, to be fair) still mostly favor defense and the running game, ground and pound, "it starts in the trenches" mentality etc... and it's become a passing league which favors the passing mentality which right now is more of a white boy thing, but I think the blacks will catch up in due time.

I don't think Gase was a bad hire, he did very well with Darnold when he was available last year... 7-4.

The Ohio teams of the AFC North will always suck because a) their management/ownership sucks, b) their fan market share sucks compared to their rivals, and c) their main rivals, the Steelers and Ravens, are perennially 2 of the top 10 well-run franchises in the NFL. And one of them has a successful black HC and the other has a successful black QB, so there you go.

Millennial_Messiah
05-17-2020, 11:22 AM
Bieniemy’s offense also didn’t get fucked in every hole in one of the worst SB performances ever the way Gase’s offense did :lol

people underrate the difference between the 13 Seahawks defense and the 14 Seahawks defense. Even with a similar personnel, the big 3 in the secondary all were playing on serious injuries sustained earlier in the playoff run, and the slot corner broke his leg on the first drive of SB49 after getting the pick. But even more-so than that, it was mental... they were fatigued out from winning, didn't have the drive and enthusiasm they did the previous year. Think about it like the difference between the 01 Lakers vs the 02 and 03 Lakers... 13 Heat vs the 14 Heat. etc. Sometimes when you win it all, even with the best team the drive just isn't quite there next year and that is enough to reduce the chemistry to the point where it affects your performance.

People also underrate the fact that the 13 Broncos, despite having the "greatest offense of all time" statistically, had a very mediocre and shaky offensive line. Tons of elite weapons and an aging but still very effective Manning, but towards the end of that season even teams like the Chargers figured out how to expose them. Even the patchwork Patriots of '13 gave them a good battle, and Seattle kicked them into oblivion where they belonged.

Will Hunting
05-17-2020, 11:50 AM
people underrate the difference between the 13 Seahawks defense and the 14 Seahawks defense. Even with a similar personnel, the big 3 in the secondary all were playing on serious injuries sustained earlier in the playoff run, and the slot corner broke his leg on the first drive of SB49 after getting the pick. But even more-so than that, it was mental... they were fatigued out from winning, didn't have the drive and enthusiasm they did the previous year. Think about it like the difference between the 01 Lakers vs the 02 and 03 Lakers... 13 Heat vs the 14 Heat. etc. Sometimes when you win it all, even with the best team the drive just isn't quite there next year and that is enough to reduce the chemistry to the point where it affects your performance.

People also underrate the fact that the 13 Broncos, despite having the "greatest offense of all time" statistically, had a very mediocre and shaky offensive line. Tons of elite weapons and an aging but still very effective Manning, but towards the end of that season even teams like the Chargers figured out how to expose them. Even the patchwork Patriots of '13 gave them a good battle, and Seattle kicked them into oblivion where they belonged.
We’ve already had this conversation and it has nothing to do with this topic, no one is talking about 2014. The greatness of the Seahawks’ defense isn’t what made it so the Broncos fucked up the snap on the very first play of the game.

Their offensive line was also ranked 3rd on PFF:
https://www.pff.com/news/2013-offensive-line-rankings

The Seahawks were definitely better than the Broncos (even though the Broncos were favored going into the game) but they weren’t 35 points better. It’s a stain on Gase’s resume that Bieniemy doesn’t have.

Millennial_Messiah
05-17-2020, 11:59 AM
We’ve already had this conversation and it has nothing to do with this topic, no one is talking about 2014. The greatness of the Seahawks’ defense isn’t what made it so the Broncos fucked up the snap on the very first play of the game.

Their offensive line was also ranked 3rd on PFF:
https://www.pff.com/news/2013-offensive-line-rankings

The Seahawks were definitely better than the Broncos (even though the Broncos were favored going into the game) but they weren’t 35 points better. It’s a stain on Gase’s resume that Bieniemy doesn’t have.
John Fox, not Gase, was the head coach. Fox is known as one of the most conservative minded HCs in all of football in the past 25 years.

Yeah, the bad snap by the center and the safety on the first play of the game was a harbinger of the ultimate destiny, but the Broncos had it coming regardless. Von Miller being out injured that game made it impossible for their defense to keep them in the game, remember they also didn't have D.Ware or Talib yet either so it was all on their offense. The Broncos' special teams was completely miserable that game as well. It was an avalanche. Everyone deserved fault, but you can't squarely blame Manning (or the OC, but not the HC) for not being able to score against 11 giant hungry hornets until garbage time.

Gase performed well in NYJ last year when Darnold played. I think they could be better than Buffalo this year honestly... Buffalo's QB is trash and the team in general is overrated.

Will Hunting
05-17-2020, 12:06 PM
The problem is that AA needs to be a multi-way street, not just against us whites. For example, if AA is allowed to exist, there should be a cap on India Indians in the IT workspace. Also, only green cards and US citizens should be allowed to work high-pay white collar jobs.
There’s actually been studies that show Asians are more negatively impacted by AA than whites, you believe in this conservative myth that AA props up all minority races at the expense of white people.

AA should exist but it should be purely means based and agnostic to race. One of my complaints about AA as it currently exists is that scholarships go towards the black/Hispanic kid who went to private high school and has all the opportunities that all the rich white kids have. One kid I was friends with growing up got some full ride “Hispanic presidential scholarship” for being 1/2 Hispanic even though his family owned 4 car dealerships and was worth into the millions.

Will Hunting
05-17-2020, 12:09 PM
John Fox, not Gase, was the head coach. Fox is known as one of the most conservative minded HCs in all of football in the past 25 years.

Yeah, the bad snap by the center and the safety on the first play of the game was a harbinger of the ultimate destiny, but the Broncos had it coming regardless. Von Miller being out injured that game made it impossible for their defense to keep them in the game, remember they also didn't have D.Ware or Talib yet either so it was all on their offense. The Broncos' special teams was completely miserable that game as well. It was an avalanche. Everyone deserved fault, but you can't squarely blame Manning (or the OC, but not the HC) for not being able to score against 11 giant hungry hornets until garbage time.

Gase performed well in NYJ last year when Darnold played. I think they could be better than Buffalo this year honestly... Buffalo's QB is trash and the team in general is overrated.
So it’s not on the QB or the OC but rather the defense and special teams that the offense was more or less shut out :lmao

Gase also went 7-6 with Darnold as the starter, and none of those wins were against playoff teams. Your standards for success are pretty mediocre when you’re trying to prop up white coaches.

Millennial_Messiah
05-17-2020, 12:21 PM
There’s actually been studies that show Asians are more negatively impacted by AA than whites, you believe in this conservative myth that AA props up all minority races at the expense of white people.

AA should exist but it should be purely means based and agnostic to race. One of my complaints about AA as it currently exists is that scholarships go towards the black/Hispanic kid who went to private high school and has all the opportunities that all the rich white kids have. One kid I was friends with growing up got some full ride “Hispanic presidential scholarship” for being 1/2 Hispanic even though his family owned 4 car dealerships and was worth into the millions.
That is EO (Equal Opportunity), not AA.

At this point when the left has made it so anyone can self-identify as anything, you might as well self identify as Latino even if you're a freckled pale ginger, so long as you meet the minimum taco-consumption requirements for "being Hispanic" (lol). No reason to handicap yourself to the leftist college board decision makers by pridefully identifying as "White Non-Hispanic".

Even if I marry and have kids with a white woman (hopefully), my kids are gonna legally be hispanic... because why not? TACOS!!!!!

--

As per your other point, you're 100% right about East Asians being adversely affected in the college systems even worse than whites on average. Because they only represent, say, 10% of the population on the West Coast so they have a quota for them, which is unfair if you believe in meritocracy. I feel the overall consensus from the left is to prop up Hispanics and Blacks at the expense of Whites, Asians, etc.

I've left out India Indians because there just aren't enough permanent ones in the US for them to count; most of the ones you see are straight off the plane from India on work visas and they'll be gone in less than a decade and due to the exchange rates from US Dollar-India Rupee, it just continues to make their aristocratic caste system worse.

Millennial_Messiah
05-17-2020, 12:29 PM
So it’s not on the QB or the OC but rather the defense and special teams that the offense was more or less shut out :lmao

Gase also went 7-6 with Darnold as the starter, and none of those wins were against playoff teams. Your standards for success are pretty mediocre when you’re trying to prop up white coaches.
It's on the entire team. OL, HC, QB, defense, ST, OC, DC, GM, etc. That team was a bubble waiting to burst like the 2008 economy. Defense has a responsibility to get more possessions and stop a Russell Wilson passing attack that had struggled for large parts of the 2013 season; they failed. It was on the OLine to not snapping the ball 25 yards into the end zone on the first play, and leaking so bad that Manning gets clobbered in under 3 seconds leading to an errant throw and a linebacker pick-six. It was on the HC and OC for not devising a better cover-3 beating game plan on offense. Special teams has a responsibility to not allow a washed-up Percy Harvin to run all over their ST units and take the second half opening kickoff all the way to the house.

It was a total team beatdown.

Side note: I think the Broncos had a solid chance to win if it was against the 49ers instead. Kaepernick was a choker, Denver handled running QBs well that year, and the 49ers didn't have a particularly good secondary.

Millennial_Messiah
05-17-2020, 12:36 PM
I think Eric B. is happy in KC honestly. Reid is getting up there in age and he's survived cancer once. He's obese, tired, and now he has a ring to show for his legacy. He can retire and de-stress soon and Eric B. should be the heir to that throne, and he'll still have over a decade of Mahomes magic which means job security.

Do you really think Eric B. would rather go to a place like Jacksonville or Cleveland where he'll likely be out in 2 years or less, even if it's not really his fault that the team sucks?

Think about it.

KC head coaching job = long term career security, unless mid-20s year old Mahomes suffers a career-ending injury (very unlikely).

Why would Eric B. want to leave, only to go 4-12 and 3-13 with some shitty team and be ousted and theoretically blacklisted like guys like Hue Jackson and Steve Wilks?

KobesAchilles
05-17-2020, 01:59 PM
I think Eric B. is happy in KC honestly. Reid is getting up there in age and he's survived cancer once. He's obese, tired, and now he has a ring to show for his legacy. He can retire and de-stress soon and Eric B. should be the heir to that throne, and he'll still have over a decade of Mahomes magic which means job security.

Do you really think Eric B. would rather go to a place like Jacksonville or Cleveland where he'll likely be out in 2 years or less, even if it's not really his fault that the team sucks?

Think about it.

KC head coaching job = long term career security, unless mid-20s year old Mahomes suffers a career-ending injury (very unlikely).

Why would Eric B. want to leave, only to go 4-12 and 3-13 with some shitty team and be ousted and theoretically blacklisted like guys like Hue Jackson and Steve Wilks?

Bc Baker is a good QB. Not elite or anything but you can win with Baker. Also Jax is about to get Lawerence so that job will look a lot more attractive next year. Also Riverboat Ron will be getting his QB in Fields next year as well. The NFC East is going to start getting competitive really fast.

Also every head coach has a huge ego and they all think they can turn a franchise around. They all think they are better than the previous head coach and that their philosophy will work for the team. That’s why Eric might go to Cleveland or Jax. I can see him taking over the Chiefs in 2 years after Andy gets his second ring.

My point wasn’t about the merit or non merit of coaches but rather the optics. And when you run a business Optics matters a lot. You can’t fire like 4 minority coaches and leave only 3 left. It’s bad optics. Luckily Dan did the smart business move and hired Ron but even that wasn’t enough as other teams were just shitting on the Rooney Rule (which I know you hate) but the optics on that looks really bad and brings negative press when none is really needed and can easily be avoided.

spurraider21
05-17-2020, 02:48 PM

Don’t get how it should be agnostic to race when a lot of the issues it seeks to address are racial biases (most notable example being job applicants with white sounding names being more likely to getting called for an interview despite identical resumes

Will Hunting
05-17-2020, 03:23 PM
Don’t get how it should be agnostic to race when a lot of the issues it seeks to address are racial biases (most notable example being job applicants with white sounding names being more likely to getting called for an interview despite identical resumes
In my experience when I was hiring people AA creates a negative stigma around hiring minorities. It leads to the subconscious mindset of “Well we’re not being asked to fill a diversity quota this time better hire someone white while we have the chance!” For the minorities who do get hired it also creates a hurdle they need to get over because the minute they don’t do something right the reaction is “Wonder how many more qualified white people were passed over for this job.”

Spurtacular
05-17-2020, 07:39 PM
Not saying he’s a genius but rather that he’s done more than other coaches who’ve had head coaching gigs have done. Being the coordinator on the dominant side of the ball for a super bowl winning team usually gets head coaching offers regardless of how stacked the team was.

Im caveating this though because I can’t think of one black assistant coach who you could make the argument for other than him. Plenty of black assistant coaches in recent years have gotten opportunities (Steve Wilks, Todd Bowles, Vance Joseph, Brian Flores, etc) and the results just haven’t been there. Outside of Wilks they’ve all gotten the same 2-3 years to prove themselves as head coaches the same way crappy white assistants who flamed out have, and Wilks was such a disaster where firing him after one season isn’t something I’d criticize.

I'm not bothered if he gets a job, obviously. Just don't buy into the hyped racism excuse(s).

SpursforSix
05-18-2020, 09:29 AM
Admission into college isn't the only problem. The lack of merit-based scholarships this century compared to before (they've been replaced largely by "need based" grants, so whites on average end up with more student loan debt than minorities because their parents make more money on average and parents largely don't pay for kids' tuition anymore so college students with higher parent incomes are stuck with loans as the only option since they can't declare as independent until age 24) is a huge problem, which makes it rougher on average for each individual white kid to become successful in life

It's not a wedge issue, it's a matter of morals, right and wrong, black and white... no grey area. Merit and only merit should determine success and decision making, anything else is anti-capitalist and therefore communist.

I don't buy that. You'll have to show me some backup for me to believe that higher income parents are "largely" not paying for their kids college.
And not just because you know some billionaire's kid who had to take out a loan to go to UNT.

Millennial_Messiah
05-18-2020, 09:56 AM
Bc Baker is a good QB. Not elite or anything but you can win with Baker. Also Jax is about to get Lawerence so that job will look a lot more attractive next year. Also Riverboat Ron will be getting his QB in Fields next year as well. The NFC East is going to start getting competitive really fast.

Also every head coach has a huge ego and they all think they can turn a franchise around. They all think they are better than the previous head coach and that their philosophy will work for the team. That’s why Eric might go to Cleveland or Jax. I can see him taking over the Chiefs in 2 years after Andy gets his second ring.

My point wasn’t about the merit or non merit of coaches but rather the optics. And when you run a business Optics matters a lot. You can’t fire like 4 minority coaches and leave only 3 left. It’s bad optics. Luckily Dan did the smart business move and hired Ron but even that wasn’t enough as other teams were just shitting on the Rooney Rule (which I know you hate) but the optics on that looks really bad and brings negative press when none is really needed and can easily be avoided.

I think Carolina is getting Lawrence. Look at their roster as a whole ----- ghastly. At least Jacksonville still has somewhat of a defense and solid WRs.

Millennial_Messiah
05-18-2020, 10:07 AM
I don't buy that. You'll have to show me some backup for me to believe that higher income parents are "largely" not paying for their kids college.
And not just because you know some billionaire's kid who had to take out a loan to go to UNT.

My Jewish friend from Bank of America had to take out PRIVATE loans (e.g. high interest, unsubsidized loans) because his dad's income was 6 figures and he had 6 siblings (EFC doesn't go down very significantly per extra child/person in household) so not only didn't he qualify for the Texas grant, Pell grant or other grants/scholarships, but he didn't even get offered any Stafford or Perkins Direct Federal Loans (where you don't accumulate interest until 6 months after graduation if you graduate on time, lower interest to begin with, etc). So he ended up pretty much blowing his first 2 years of salary on student loans and rent despite a starting salary of $70k out of college.

[Side note: He went to UTD, not UNT, but that shouldn't make a difference.]

Even red-state Texas is guilty of converting away from traditional merit-based scholarships and moving to exclusively need-based grant award aid (free money). They discontinued the Top 10% state scholarship ($1500-2500 per semester) in 2015 and the Valedictorian tuition waiver in 2017. State schools in Texas are also slashing merit-based (grades/class rank/ACT/SAT based) award aid in favor of more need based aid. As they continue to massively hike rates for tuition, mandatory fees and room and board, meal plans.

Basically they've almost made it such that the only merit-based reward for succeeding in high school is the admission itself, but who cares about admission when the admission rate is 60-80%? Degrees from such state universities are a dime a dozen. They're better than most private or for-profit schools, but it's not like you're getting a degree from a school where the admissions rate is under 20%.

They've made it such that post admission, how much you have to pay for school is completely decided on a communist/socialist basis, and if you happen to have upper middle class parents who believe that are old-school and believe that kids should be independent for themselves after graduating high school and "leaving the nest", then you get shafted the worst... and almost all of these kids are white or jewish.

Millennial_Messiah
05-18-2020, 10:18 AM
some white guys are great DCs but completely have failed as HCs... see Vic Fangio (he's gone after this year), Rod Marinelli in the past, and to an extent Wade Phillips

oh, and nappy bearded Patricia is on the hot seat as well, and his team is likely to finish last in the division again

Allan Rowe vs Wade
05-18-2020, 10:27 AM
- Barack Hussein Obama
- More likely than not born in Hawaii because his mother had no reason to travel to Kenya, but
- "Official" original birth certificate took months to be produced, with font that had not yet been invented at the time of his birth;
- Probably the first bastard to become US President
- No stable family situation in childhood, unlike all past US Presidents
- Part of marijuana stoner club in youth days in Hawaii
- ACORN ties... vote early, vote often!
- Friends with radical-left terrorist Bill Ayers
- Converted to Christianity by Jeremiah Wright... "it's not god bless America, it's GOD DAMN AMERICA!!"
- Was born and raised atheist, not Christian... his mother was atheist but had an unhealthy affinity for Islam, based on the men with whom she dated and procreated

Definitely not the "model" first black president... ideally should have been an intellectual black person with an American name and fully African American, with a solid family upbringing, not mixed race or with a Muslim father directly from Kenya that wasn't in the picture.

lol andy this is just silly

KobesAchilles
05-18-2020, 11:14 AM
I think Carolina is getting Lawrence. Look at their roster as a whole ----- ghastly. At least Jacksonville still has somewhat of a defense and solid WRs.
I think it’s Jax or Detroit. If it’s Detroit then Stanford will be available and poor Dak will no longer be a Cowboy. The dude should be thanking his lucky stars he’s offered a long term contract bc there will be comparable QBs out there that will be available to Dallas in the future. Dude needs to fire his agent

Millennial_Messiah
05-18-2020, 11:18 AM
I think it’s Jax or Detroit. If it’s Detroit then Stanford will be available and poor Dak will no longer be a Cowboy. The dude should be thanking his lucky stars he’s offered a long term contract bc there will be comparable QBs out there that will be available to Dallas in the future. Dude needs to fire his agent

if Stafford is healthy this year, Detroit will win at least 4-5 games minimum, even in a crowded division and conference

if Stafford isn't healthy this year... then he wouldn't be worth much anyways, since he was out most of last year too.

SpursforSix
05-18-2020, 12:18 PM
My Jewish friend from Bank of America had to take out PRIVATE loans (e.g. high interest, unsubsidized loans) because his dad's income was 6 figures and he had 6 siblings (EFC doesn't go down very significantly per extra child/person in household) so not only didn't he qualify for the Texas grant, Pell grant or other grants/scholarships, but he didn't even get offered any Stafford or Perkins Direct Federal Loans (where you don't accumulate interest until 6 months after graduation if you graduate on time, lower interest to begin with, etc). So he ended up pretty much blowing his first 2 years of salary on student loans and rent despite a starting salary of $70k out of college.

[Side note: He went to UTD, not UNT, but that shouldn't make a difference.]

Even red-state Texas is guilty of converting away from traditional merit-based scholarships and moving to exclusively need-based grant award aid (free money). They discontinued the Top 10% state scholarship ($1500-2500 per semester) in 2015 and the Valedictorian tuition waiver in 2017. State schools in Texas are also slashing merit-based (grades/class rank/ACT/SAT based) award aid in favor of more need based aid. As they continue to massively hike rates for tuition, mandatory fees and room and board, meal plans.

Basically they've almost made it such that the only merit-based reward for succeeding in high school is the admission itself, but who cares about admission when the admission rate is 60-80%? Degrees from such state universities are a dime a dozen. They're better than most private or for-profit schools, but it's not like you're getting a degree from a school where the admissions rate is under 20%.

They've made it such that post admission, how much you have to pay for school is completely decided on a communist/socialist basis, and if you happen to have upper middle class parents who believe that are old-school and believe that kids should be independent for themselves after graduating high school and "leaving the nest", then you get shafted the worst... and almost all of these kids are white or jewish.

Ah...so your theory is once again based on someone you know.

If we're going by personal contacts, then every high income person I know that is about to put a kid in college is paying for college. Most of those went to college themselves so they perceive college as the best way to ensure future income.
To say that "high income parents" are "largely" not paying for their kids education is fucking ridiculous.

spurraider21
05-18-2020, 01:53 PM
In my experience when I was hiring people AA creates a negative stigma around hiring minorities. It leads to the subconscious mindset of “Well we’re not being asked to fill a diversity quota this time better hire someone white while we have the chance!” For the minorities who do get hired it also creates a hurdle they need to get over because the minute they don’t do something right the reaction is “Wonder how many more qualified white people were passed over for this job.”
mike tomlin only got his job because of the rooney rule. he was supposed to be a throwaway interview. i think he's grateful to have gotten that opportunity.

if the market has a clear bias (i dont know how it specifically relates to the NFL but we know business at large will discriminate against black applicants), i dont think white peoples concern of "oh they were probably unqualified) matters a lot less than keeping the unjust practice status quo in place

Millennial_Messiah
05-18-2020, 03:02 PM
mike tomlin only got his job because of the rooney rule. he was supposed to be a throwaway interview. i think he's grateful to have gotten that opportunity.

if the market has a clear bias (i dont know how it specifically relates to the NFL but we know business at large will discriminate against black applicants), i dont think white peoples concern of "oh they were probably unqualified) matters a lot less than keeping the unjust practice status quo in place
then again, Tomlin is a Mark Jackson (NBA) clone, he's kept his job because a) he won a title early on [with the most talented roster in the league], and b) the team has been able to win or at least hover around .500 throughout his tenure, largely due to talent and luck.

it's not like the NBA where if you're a perennial playoff pretender you'll eventually get the axe. Playoffs are not taken for granted in the NFL (Not For Long) league.

spurraider21
05-18-2020, 03:06 PM
then again, Tomlin is a Mark Jackson (NBA) clone, he's kept his job because a) he won a title early on [with the most talented roster in the league], and b) the team has been able to win or at least hover around .500 throughout his tenure, largely due to talent and luck.

it's not like the NBA where if you're a perennial playoff pretender you'll eventually get the axe. Playoffs are not taken for granted in the NFL (Not For Long) league.
he has all my respect for handling AB as long as he did while maintaining a good team structure. the steelers are perennial contenders (except when Ben missed the whole season). tomlin is 125-66-1. he hasn't had a single losing season in over a decade as head coach

people underestimate stability/consistency quite a bit.

Millennial_Messiah
05-18-2020, 03:26 PM
he has all my respect for handling AB as long as he did while maintaining a good team structure. the steelers are perennial contenders (except when Ben missed the whole season). tomlin is 125-66-1. he hasn't had a single losing season in over a decade as head coach

people underestimate stability/consistency quite a bit.
for the most part agreed, but they've also pretty consistently had a top 10 QB, top 10 OL and top 10 defense almost every year of his tenure. while they've had to manage the mercurial nature of, and eventual loss of, star talented skill players, they've been able to weather the storm with solid roster management up and down the roster.

I'm not saying he's done a bad job; I'm saying a lot of people could do that good of a job with what he's had to work with. The Steelers since their inception have been a top 5 run organization in the league and they have the titles to show for it. Tomlin is just a brick in the wall.

spurraider21
05-18-2020, 03:27 PM
for the most part agreed, but they've also pretty consistently had a top 10 QB, top 10 OL and top 10 defense almost every year of his tenure. while they've had to manage the mercurial nature of, and eventual loss of, star talented skill players, they've been able to weather the storm with solid roster management up and down the roster.

I'm not saying he's done a bad job; I'm saying a lot of people could do that good of a job with what he's had to work with. The Steelers since their inception have been a top 5 run organization in the league and they have the titles to show for it. Tomlin is just a brick in the wall.
their OL has been great in recent years... but there were times that their OL was among the league worst and ben was getting killed back there. they were perennially awful in the early 2010's

Millennial_Messiah
05-18-2020, 04:42 PM
their OL has been great in recent years... but there were times that their OL was among the league worst and ben was getting killed back there. they were perennially awful in the early 2010's

yeah it was the reason they were a middling team in 2012 and 2013 despite having the #2 defense behind seattle each year. that, and lack of talent at skill position. Their fortunes really changed when Bell and Brown emerged in 2014.

dbreiden83080
05-19-2020, 11:20 AM
LOL Great Idea.. So now it goes 100% the other way, and no white coaches even get looked at..

dbreiden83080
05-19-2020, 11:21 AM

Social Justice Warriors trying to wreck the planet..

spurraider21
05-19-2020, 07:22 PM
LOL Great Idea.. So now it goes 100% the other way, and no white coaches even get looked at..
:lol oh yeah im sure teams are going to stop hiring white coaches

almost all new head coaches are coming of stints as offensive/defensive coordinators, and almost all of those in today's NFL are white too. whitey will be just fine

Millennial_Messiah
05-19-2020, 08:13 PM

almost all new head coaches are coming of stints as offensive/defensive coordinators, and almost all of those in today's NFL are white too. whitey will be just fine

as the owner, I'd take the extra draft pick tbh

If I can get all the way from #17 to #1 and draft Trevor Lawrence by hiring an all-black staff? Of course I'd do it.

Spurtacular
05-20-2020, 06:44 AM
If I can get all the way from #17 to #1 and draft Trevor Lawrence by hiring an all-black staff? Of course I'd do it.

:lol

Spurtacular
05-20-2020, 06:51 AM

Hard to say for sure. I'd probably stick around at least for the interim if the Vikes were in contention.

I could see myself going much more fair weather though. And the NFL does lose money when that's the trend.

The one thing I'd point at is that I stopped watching college football for about a decade after the last time Boise State was froze out of the championship despite their undefeated season.

I'm not looking to be a fan martyr, but there's only so much lame politics I'll accept before I walk away.

And again, the only thing that keeps me otherwise is if I'm into a certain team enough. I probably would've walked away from the NBA circa early 2010's if not for the Spurs.

Millennial_Messiah
05-20-2020, 11:43 AM
:lol

&, half of them would be out the door by the next spring

#LEFTWINGLOOPHOLEZ

Millennial_Messiah
05-22-2020, 05:18 PM
also... for those of you who say white coaches get unfairly long tenure that black coaches don't get to enjoy, here's a hum-dinger for all of y'all liberals:

Marvin
L7ew0is

spurraider21
05-22-2020, 06:50 PM
marvin lewis was a very good coach tbh, actually quite underrated on this board

Millennial_Messiah
05-22-2020, 11:01 PM
marvin lewis was a very good coach tbh, actually quite underrated on this board

0-7 is just extremely laughable. He'll never be able to live that down. With 16 years of Jason Garrett clone, it's remarkable that they didn't have to relocate considering they're a small market franchise with a high school level team facility.

Will Hunting
05-23-2020, 06:33 AM

No way man, the Patriots are gonna dump Bill Belichick so they can move up 10 slots in the 3rd round!

Pelicans78
05-23-2020, 07:04 AM
MM/Andy always manages to turn every thread into a dumpster fire. Retard.

Pelicans78
05-23-2020, 07:05 AM
Peyton was always a stat stuffer. The fluffer media took away Favre's MVP in 09 and gave it to him cos of that.

You’re right about the media awarding Peyton a token MVP that season but it was taken from Brees not Favre.

Millennial_Messiah
05-23-2020, 08:01 AM
No way man, the Patriots are gonna dump Bill Belichick so they can move up 10 slots in the 3rd round!

the long tenured elite ones like Belichick/Payton will be the exception. Carroll has been senile lately and he's old so I can see them replacing him with a black coach soon. Always thought the heir apparent was Kris Richard there but he chose to go to to Dallas and it really hurt his career.

Millennial_Messiah
05-23-2020, 08:03 AM
MM/Andy always manages to turn every thread into a dumpster fire. Retard.

It's Andrew

Will be funny if the Saints have the #1 offense and top 5 defense but still have to play a wild card game on the road this year. Finally some competition in the NFC South (besides pretender Scam Newton) :lol

Pelicans78
05-23-2020, 08:17 AM
It's Andrew

Will be funny if the Saints have the #1 offense and top 5 defense but still have to play a wild card game on the road this year. Finally some competition in the NFC South (besides pretender Scam Newton) :lol

Don’t try to change the topic Andy by deflecting from what a moron you are when it comes to life. That’s why you’re the resident piñata on this NFL forum.

Millennial_Messiah
05-23-2020, 02:02 PM
Don’t try to change the topic Andy by deflecting from what a moron you are when it comes to life. That’s why you’re the resident piñata on this NFL forum.

Because you're jelly that I'm right more often than I'm wrong? #CoronavirusJealousy

FrostKing
05-23-2020, 03:30 PM
https://i.ibb.co/Rj8DxWk/45343.png

Spurtacular
05-23-2020, 06:43 PM
You’re right about the media awarding Peyton a token MVP that season but it was taken from Brees not Favre.

System QB having a down year on a 9-7 team given four or five wins by teams choking in the fourth quarter.

Pelicans78
05-23-2020, 09:18 PM
System QB having a down year on a 9-7 team given four or five wins by teams choking in the fourth quarter.

You can make up facts like you typically do but the Saints had the highest point differential in the league and Brees was the best QB.

Spurtacular
05-23-2020, 10:12 PM
You can make up facts like you typically do but the Saints had the highest point differential in the league and Brees was the best QB.

They were gifted plenty of wins by weak teams. Call that what you want. Meanwhile, Favre was the difference maker. Corporate media hated him though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgxSzxIxPrY

Spurtacular
05-23-2020, 10:16 PM
https://i.ibb.co/Rj8DxWk/45343.png

My best guess is he didn't want to put the work in.

Pelicans78
05-23-2020, 10:25 PM
They were gifted plenty of wins by weak teams. Call that what you want. Meanwhile, Favre was the difference maker. Corporate media hated him though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgxSzxIxPrY

Vikings had fluke wins throughout the season like the game you just showed and the Ravens win was luck. The Saints were the most dominant team in the regular season. They blew out a ton of teams that season. Also Favre benefitted from having a dominant RB. Don’t be so dumb.

Spurtacular
05-23-2020, 11:01 PM
Vikings had fluke wins throughout the season like the game you just showed and the Ravens win was luck. The Saints were the most dominant team in the regular season. They blew out a ton of teams that season. Also Favre benefitted from having a dominant RB. Don’t be so dumb.

Saints were gifted one choke job after another. I remember that quite clearly. And Peterson cost the Vikes home field advantage and even the championship game with his fumbles (though it still took ref cheating and a retarded OT rule even still).

Pelicans78
05-24-2020, 07:00 AM
Saints were gifted one choke job after another. I remember that quite clearly. And Peterson cost the Vikes home field advantage and even the championship game with his fumbles (though it still took ref cheating and a retarded OT rule even still).

You also stated at one point the Vikings were up 21-0 during the game.

Again, the Saints won some close games, but they had plenty of blowouts throughout the season. It’s not like the Vikings didn’t win any close games. The only reason the Vikings had a chance at homefield was due to the Saints kicker missing a chip shot FG in week 16 to win the game. The Vikings had two fluke wins at home and all of their losses were by double digits. The Saints played a tougher schedule, had the highest point differential in the league. The Vikings got blown out by a shitty Panthers team on Sunday Night Football.

The Saints offense played one of its worst game of the season and the Vikings and especially Favre handed them the game with turnover after turnover. Favre had the biggest turnover of the game just like the season before when he got picked off by the Giants.

Millennial_Messiah
05-24-2020, 12:06 PM
You also stated at one point the Vikings were up 21-0 during the game.

Again, the Saints won some close games, but they had plenty of blowouts throughout the season. It’s not like the Vikings didn’t win any close games. The only reason the Vikings had a chance at homefield was due to the Saints kicker missing a chip shot FG in week 16 to win the game. The Vikings had two fluke wins at home and all of their losses were by double digits. The Saints played a tougher schedule, had the highest point differential in the league. The Vikings got blown out by a shitty Panthers team on Sunday Night Football.

The Saints offense played one of its worst game of the season and the Vikings and especially Favre handed them the game with turnover after turnover. Favre had the biggest turnover of the game just like the season before when he got picked off by the Giants.

Week 15 @ Katrina dome showed who was the real best team in the NFL that year.

tee, hee.

Pelicans78
05-24-2020, 12:19 PM
Week 15 @ Katrina dome showed who was the real best team in the NFL that year.

tee, hee.

Congrats on your Wild Card championship that season.

Millennial_Messiah
05-24-2020, 12:43 PM
Congrats on your Wild Card championship that season.

it's too bad we got the #3 seed instead of the #4 seed, otherwise the outcome of that year would have looked a whole lot differently

Pelicans78
05-24-2020, 01:20 PM
it's too bad we got the #3 seed instead of the #4 seed, otherwise the outcome of that year would have looked a whole lot differently

Nah, the Saints were well-rested and healthy by the time the playoffs started. They would have done to the Cowboys what they did to the Cards. Besides, the Cowboys were embarrassed as well in the Divisional round with Keith Brooking crying like a bitch on the sidelines after a late Vikings TD.

FrostKing
05-25-2020, 04:57 PM
FS1 aired that NFC Title Game recently

Vikings choked and Saints hitting was a factor. Favre didn't run to the sideline.

Millennial_Messiah
05-25-2020, 09:17 PM
FS1 aired that NFC Title Game recently

Vikings choked and Saints hitting was a factor. Favre didn't run to the sideline.

Saints got what they deserved in their last 2 playoff games against Minnesota.

BD24
05-27-2020, 05:42 PM
There isn’t enough green card and citizens to fill all of the tech jobs you stupid ass hole. Blame shitty white programmers like you for companies having to get people on visas.

you think companies want to go through the pain in the ass process and pay all of that extra money to sponsor someone for the fuck of it?

Millennial_Messiah
05-27-2020, 06:24 PM
There isn’t enough green card and citizens to fill all of the tech jobs you stupid ass hole. Blame shitty white programmers like you for companies having to get people on visas.

you think companies want to go through the pain in the ass process and pay all of that extra money to sponsor someone for the fuck of it?

Yes, because the Indians are in charge of such decisions and have been for over a generation. It's worse than the cheap motels and the gas stations. They're endemic to the field like earthquakes to California or rain to Seattle.

BD24
05-27-2020, 06:47 PM
Yes, because the Indians are in charge of such decisions and have been for over a generation. It's worse than the cheap motels and the gas stations. They're endemic to the field like earthquakes to California or rain to Seattle.
Lol. No.

As someone who has worked in the industry for multiple companies as a recruiter you couldn’t be more off base. H1B are generally the last options due to the extra cost and work that goes into getting them here. Not to mention the timeline to get their visa transferred from company to company isn’t great.

just quit talking out of your ass and take the L for once Andy.

Millennial_Messiah
05-27-2020, 07:13 PM
Lol. No.

As someone who has worked in the industry for multiple companies as a recruiter you couldn’t be more off base. H1B are generally the last options due to the extra cost and work that goes into getting them here. Not to mention the timeline to get their visa transferred from company to company isn’t great.

just quit talking out of your ass and take the L for once Andy.

I am 100 percent aware of all of this. However, they are arguably the most ethnocentric and xenophobic of our species remaining on Earth and they will do anything and go out of their way for their own kind unlike no other. The caste system that "magically" disappeared 50 years ago? Nope, it's alive and well. And don't even get me started on the Jains... elitist pricks.

I've taken plenty of L's on the chin like a man on here. Including no less than 7 of them in the Jason Clapper Garrett era to your team which I loathe. But, not this time. Trump needs to crack down hard on India and ban the H1b's, OPT/CPT's for good. Prioritize US Citizens for US-based jobs, as they are rightfully entitled to first dibs on their own soil regardless of "international merit". Even if it means accepting lower experience for higher positions, that's much better than US Citizens being unemployed.

DAF86
05-27-2020, 08:29 PM
That's the most fucking retarded thing ever. Anything other than merit-based is fucked up communist faggotry.

The merit of losing the most games? :lol

Deion Sanders
05-28-2020, 10:00 AM
Oh! A phong is ringin!

Will Hunting
05-28-2020, 10:40 AM
The merit of losing the most games? :lol
:lol fair point. Giving the shittiest team the highest draft pick is a lot more communist than moving a team up a few spots for hiring a black coach.

Millennial_Messiah
05-28-2020, 02:46 PM
:lol fair point. Giving the shittiest team the highest draft pick is a lot more communist than moving a team up a few spots for hiring a black coach.
but giving one human being any advantage over another based on race or skin color (something completely out of their control) is heinous and racist, and definitely NOT compliant with Equal Opportunity Employment laws

in fact, if you want to get discrete, technical and practical, "Equal Opportunity" and "Affirmative Action" are disjoint propositions; 100% mutually exclusive. Anyone but a blind pinkotard leftist could see this is clear as day.

Overall, the (moderate) right wing of today favors maximum societal integration and equality of all US Citizens regardless of what they look like or what private parts they have. The left wants to keep the race card (especially), the feminist card and the LGBT card all in the deck for their own political gains. The June 2015 SCOTUS decision on gay marriage, thus, indirectly benefited the GOP.

DAF86
05-28-2020, 11:51 PM

Salary cap and drafting rules. US sports are socialist as fuck, tbh. Good thing, or else the top 1% would win every year for the rest of times.

FrostKing
05-29-2020, 12:22 PM
If you hire black you are allowed to loot free agency

Millennial_Messiah
05-29-2020, 04:11 PM
If you hire black you are allowed to loot free agency

So if you hire white you're allowed to kill the referee with your knee to their neck if you don't like the call?

Or, something like that.

FrostKing
05-31-2020, 08:39 AM
So if you hire white you're allowed to kill the referee with your knee to their neck if you don't like the call?

Or, something like that.
Sit down midgy