PDA

View Full Version : I want to eat some azz

playblair
05-19-2020, 06:00 PM
ever since my wife left i have been in a drought.......any of u club members in east san antonio & want ur azz eaten? male or female im down 4 whatever i can keep it discreet

Millennial_Messiah
05-19-2020, 07:03 PM
lebomb

Millennial_Messiah
05-19-2020, 07:04 PM
:lol OP on the DL looking for some fat hairy messican dudes to toss that taco salad

DJR210
05-19-2020, 11:01 PM
ever since my wife left i have been in a drought.......any of u club members in east san antonio & want ur azz eaten? male or female im down 4 whatever i can keep it discreet

LMAO

baseline bum
05-19-2020, 11:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1lSiXZpoGM

baseline bum
05-19-2020, 11:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7MyWDDmkF0

Spurtacular
05-20-2020, 06:29 AM
lebomb (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3274)

I think it sucks his wife cheated, but he refused to lick that ass and go the extra mile in the bedroom. She found a niggra that would satisfy those needs.

Millennial_Messiah
05-20-2020, 11:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7MyWDDmkF0

Eating ass is ghay, even if you do it to a woman. Ass is gender neutral and why lick a woman's ass when there is a much more delicious part of her body located only a few inches north?

spurraider21
05-20-2020, 11:44 AM
Eating ass is ghay, even if you do it to a woman. Ass is gender neutral and why lick a woman's ass when there is a much more delicious part of her body located only a few inches north?
Is it gay to make out with a woman because lips and tongue are gender neutral?

Chucho
05-20-2020, 11:54 AM
If derp were in San Anto, he'd be dropping frantic DMs.

Millennial_Messiah
05-20-2020, 01:06 PM
Is it gay to make out with a woman because lips and tongue are gender neutral?

No

Ass in general is a gay man's game. Guys that tend to prefer anal sex with women over other sexual activities, prefer the ass over the vagina, also tend to be bi or bi-curious.

Ass in general is meant for poop, farts and nothing else. It's used by the gays because there isn't another reasonable alternative to the wonderful but scarce resource known as a vagina.

playblair
05-20-2020, 02:08 PM
No

Ass in general is a gay man's game. Guys that tend to prefer anal sex with women over other sexual activities, prefer the ass over the vagina, also tend to be bi or bi-curious.

Ass in general is meant for poop, farts and nothing else. It's used by the gays because there isn't another reasonable alternative to the wonderful but scarce resource known as a vagina.
bruh uvknow the tingling feeling u get when u wipe ur azz after using the toilet thats what getting pegged or ur azz eaten feels like x1000........ bruh have u had a prostate exam? u will shiver & ejaculate instantly when the doc tests u

spurraider21
05-20-2020, 02:16 PM
No

you dont find a good ass on a woman attractive?

Millennial_Messiah
05-20-2020, 02:29 PM
you dont find a good ass on a woman attractive?
ass as in booty cheeks and especially hips, yes

ass is in butthole? eww tbh

Millennial_Messiah
05-20-2020, 02:33 PM
bruh uvknow the tingling feeling u get when u wipe ur azz after using the toilet thats what getting pegged or ur azz eaten feels like x1000........ bruh have u had a prostate exam? u will shiver & ejaculate instantly when the doc tests u
Know how I know you're gay?

Chucho
05-20-2020, 03:09 PM

Because you can identify with him?

SpursforSix
05-20-2020, 03:17 PM

Because his dick tasted like ass?

Millennial_Messiah
05-20-2020, 03:54 PM

Awww snap, I batted into a double play. :lol :( :cry :lmao

koriwhat
05-20-2020, 04:34 PM

:lmao :tu

Dirks_Finale
05-20-2020, 04:39 PM
This thread :lol

05-20-2020, 05:22 PM

:lol

Millennial_Messiah
05-20-2020, 06:14 PM
:lol

as I say, grounded into a double play... but that was the 3rd inning, it's the 5th now. so shaddup.

spurraider21
05-20-2020, 06:42 PM
as I say, grounded into a double play... but that was the 3rd inning, it's the 5th now. so shaddup.
bottom of the inning

DJR210
05-21-2020, 02:00 AM

Lmaoo you win the internet today sir

playblair
05-21-2020, 04:53 AM
believe it or not azz does not smell like u think it would ive eaten my fair share since 2010 & never once have i run across an odor that would deter me.........now vagina thats a whole different story if the ph balance is off eating it can be very smelly

Millennial_Messiah
05-21-2020, 09:08 AM
bottom of the inning

OP already made it to 3rd base with the pitcher tbh

SpursforSix
05-22-2020, 11:48 AM
believe it or not azz does not smell like u think it would ive eaten my fair share since 2010 & never once have i run across an odor that would deter me.........now vagina thats a whole different story if the ph balance is off eating it can be very smelly

Have you ever considered that you're fucked up and that maybe your perception of "azz" smells is different than everyone else? Not saying that it's impossible to come across a clean butt once in a while. But poop comes out "azz". And it seems unlikely that if you've indeed ate lot of "azz", then at some point, you've come across someone that hasn't evacuated completely. It's unrealistic to believe that you can eat a bunch of "azz" and not come across some fecal smell once in a while.

Based on the above, I think you're lying. Or you think poop smells good.

baseline bum
05-22-2020, 04:34 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjGolrmbk9s

playblair
05-22-2020, 05:30 PM
Have you ever considered that you're fucked up and that maybe your perception of "azz" smells is different than everyone else? Not saying that it's impossible to come across a clean butt once in a while. But poop comes out "azz". And it seems unlikely that if you've indeed ate lot of "azz", then at some point, you've come across someone that hasn't evacuated completely. It's unrealistic to believe that you can eat a bunch of "azz" and not come across some fecal smell once in a while.

spotted the virgin sex prune who is afraid of eating vagina or azz..........if u werent a fooking prune u would know azz has nowhere the same smell as vagina........

Millennial_Messiah
05-22-2020, 08:09 PM
spotted the virgin sex prune who is afraid of eating vagina or azz..........if u werent a fooking prune u would know azz has nowhere the same smell as vagina........

how about dick tbh? does it taste like "azz"?

TimDunkem
05-22-2020, 08:14 PM

That's why you spread her cheeks and give it a glance. You can normally tell if her booty hole is acceptable or not. If she smells at all then I'm not even heading down there period.

playblair
05-22-2020, 09:38 PM
how about dick tbh? does it taste like "azz"?
never had an experience with cock in my mouth.....ive touched one but thats as far as ive gotten.........when i eat male bussy i make sure to not give a bj.........its just not my preference

Millennial_Messiah
05-22-2020, 10:59 PM
never had an experience with cock in my mouth.....ive touched one but thats as far as ive gotten.........when i eat male bussy i make sure to not give a bj.........its just not my preference
wtf is "male bussy"? :lmao

DAF86
05-23-2020, 04:57 AM
Fuck eating ass, tbh. I will eat pussy as a compromise, but that's about it. And after my friend got herpes from eating pussy, I'm even of the fence about that. Regular intercourse is good enough, why risk your health trying nasty shit?

Millennial_Messiah
05-23-2020, 05:45 PM
Fuck eating ass, tbh. I will eat pussy as a compromise, but that's about it. And after my friend got herpes from eating pussy, I'm even of the fence about that. Regular intercourse is good enough, why risk your health trying nasty shit?

:lol as if you can get herpes from eating pussy but not from fucking it

DAF86
05-23-2020, 07:38 PM
:lol as if you can get herpes from eating pussy but not from fucking it

Have you ever used a condom in your tongue?

Xevious
05-23-2020, 11:54 PM
MM sure does have a lot of posts in a thread he claims to be about a gay topic.

Millennial_Messiah
05-24-2020, 11:27 AM
Have you ever used a condom in your tongue?

Condom sex is about as fun as watching C-SPAN all day

Dirks_Finale
05-24-2020, 03:32 PM
That's why you spread her cheeks and give it a glance. You can normally tell if her booty hole is acceptable or not. If she smells at all then I'm not even heading down there period.

Whether it's rank or not, you can still get hepatitis from it.

TimDunkem
05-24-2020, 03:57 PM
Fuck it.

playblair
05-24-2020, 05:53 PM
Fuck it.
word there is no reason to not go in raw anymore.......every std is non fatal......u can take prep for 30 days before u have sex with an hiv+ perspn & u wont get it........

Millennial_Messiah
05-26-2020, 09:37 AM

& cholera, salmonella, botulism, etc

SpursforSix
05-26-2020, 12:55 PM
Condom sex is about as fun as watching C-SPAN all day

I don't know...maybe see if you can get a reach-around next time.

Millennial_Messiah
06-09-2020, 11:35 PM
playblair did you end up eating some "azz" in San Antonio?

playblair
06-10-2020, 03:11 PM
playblair (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=34893) did you end up eating some "azz" in San Antonio?
no if u know someone send them my way plz.......tinder didnt work out for me

Chucho
06-10-2020, 03:23 PM
no if u know someone send them my way plz.......tinder didnt work out for me

Andy will let you eat his ass. No doubt. Where you will shoot yourself in the foot is offering too much. Andy will talk you down.

"You know what? I'm a dude. That makes us fags. I wouldn't pay more than $5 for a dude offering his butthole in lieu of a female's. 5 bucks, big man."

Start at $5. You'll be able to munch asshole from a bonafide homo for $2. That's a what, 40% savings