https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N8b_dvXi5s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUZiUORi3uQ

https://media.giphy.com/media/8jkUcmf073iM0/giphy.gif

Spurtacular
05-22-2020, 11:43 AM
:lmao Chumpettes

CosmicCowboy
05-22-2020, 11:47 AM
That's hilarious! I still can't believe she is on the short list.

Spurtacular
05-22-2020, 12:00 PM
That's hilarious! I still can't believe she is on the short list.

Black: Check
Woman: Check
Shill: Check

She checks out.

CosmicCowboy
05-22-2020, 12:44 PM
MORBIDLY FAT

ChumpDumper
05-22-2020, 12:47 PM
MORBIDLY FATCC refrains from such terms and fontplay when talking about Trump.

SpursforSix
05-22-2020, 12:58 PM
MORBIDLY FAT

Bend over, I'll fucking show you MORBIDLY FAT.

CosmicCowboy
05-22-2020, 01:05 PM
CC refrains from such terms and fontplay when talking about Trump.

He is definitely fat. I'm not sure I would call him morbidly fat.

CosmicCowboy
05-22-2020, 01:06 PM
CHUMP WRONG AGAIN

ChumpDumper
05-22-2020, 01:08 PM
:lol I bullied CC into protecting Trump with multiple fonts.

CosmicCowboy
05-22-2020, 01:10 PM
:lol I bullied CC into protecting Trump with multiple fonts.

i'm not protecting or defending Trump you fucking asshole, no matter how many times you try to claim it. Trumps a fucking embarrassing narcissistic idiot.

RandomGuy
05-22-2020, 01:12 PM
:lmao Chumpettes

Wasn't sure what the OP was about.

It was about conservatives being dicks. I should have guessed.

RandomGuy
05-22-2020, 01:14 PM
i'm not protecting or defending Trump you fucking asshole, no matter how many times you try to claim it. Trumps a fucking embarrassing narcissistic idiot.

That you never seem to call out specifically when he tweets mean or degrading things about other people.

But when someone turns around and does it back... pearl clutching time it seems.

CosmicCowboy
05-22-2020, 01:18 PM
That you never seem to call out specifically when he tweets mean or degrading things about other people.

But when someone turns around and does it back... pearl clutching time it seems.

Why should I do it when there are twenty other whiners in here like you doing it? It gets monotonously redundant.

And I'm not clutching pearls or defending Trump.

You simpletons can't seem to understand that one can be somewhat conservative and still not like Trump.

And yeah, Stacy Abrams if a fucking fat slob.

koriwhat
05-22-2020, 01:25 PM
God IT's a sight for sore eyes. Barf!

RandomGuy
05-22-2020, 02:33 PM
Why should I do it when there are twenty other whiners in here like you doing it? It gets monotonously redundant.

And I'm not clutching pearls or defending Trump.

You simpletons can't seem to understand that one can be somewhat conservative and still not like Trump.

And yeah, Stacy Abrams if a fucking fat slob.

The people who should be the loudest critics should be the ones in the same party, IMO. They are the ones that have the most credibility and ability to actually change behavior, if they all act in concert.

I fully understand you don't like Trump. Frankly I think lot of your politicians have shown themselves as fucking sniveling cowards.

What I don't understand is that you never speak out. For me it is incredibly damning for modern conservatives, and simply reinforces my perception of hypocrisy and moral bankruptcy for the movement as a whole.

and lastly, I see you have continued your streak of hating on female politicians. Your choice I guess, but I have a hard time remembering your vitriol directed at males.

CosmicCowboy
05-22-2020, 02:59 PM
:lmao

when in doubt, randomly sling the misogynist card without any basis.

There are female politicians that I like but I don't feel obligated to give you a detailed list.

RandomGuy
05-22-2020, 04:25 PM
:lmao

when in doubt, randomly sling the misogynist card without any basis.

There are female politicians that I like but I don't feel obligated to give you a detailed list.

Just FYI: "I'm not a racist, because I have black friends" defense really never helps your case.

Do I really think you are some sort of woman-hatin' jackass? No. Not really.

I do think you have some very marked unconscious biases in that regard. It is a product of your age, and how that kind of thing was "baked" in at some point.

Conservative mindsets seem to boil down a lot to hierarchical ones, and that tends to have an unconscious picture of white males at the apex.

Pelosi.
Obama.
Abrams.
Hillary

All trigger you on a level I doubt you are even aware. How dare these brown people and women get so uppity?

Dunno. May just be me, but there sure seems to be a pretty definite pattern to your vitriol. That may very well be a function of my own confirmation bias though.

Quite frankly I have a hard time explaining why Republicans don't vote for women or brown people in their ranks, other than some strong biases, conscious or otherwise.

Reck
05-22-2020, 04:42 PM
He is definitely fat. I'm not sure I would call him morbidly fat.

He's not "morbidly" fat if you trust and go by the WH says. There's no way they're giving his real weight numbers. Therefore it is not unrealistic to think he is morbidly obese.

After all, we're talking about a doctor who said Trump is the most healthiest person ever. Laughable

Will Hunting
05-22-2020, 06:22 PM
The comments about Abrams weight aren’t driven by misogamy, they’re driven by blue team vs. red team.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is every bit as much of a hamplanet as Abrams is and you never hear a word from conservatives about her weight.

Reck
05-22-2020, 06:33 PM
The comments about Abrams weight aren’t driven by misogamy, they’re driven by blue team vs. red team.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is every bit as much of a hamplanet as Abrams is and you never hear a word from conservatives about her weight.

Sarah Huckabee is a straight up movie monster. Her and Notre dame from the Disney films aren't much different. Fat, fucked up eye and hunchback. Looks like a straight up dude as well.

CosmicCowboy
05-22-2020, 06:36 PM

Sorry. Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a fucking porker. Not quite as advanced as Abrams but getting there damn quick. Abrams looks like an over ripe tomato who's skin is about to split open from the fat juice pushing out.

She also isn't a short list candidate to be the leader of the free world after sleepy joe mentally punches out.

Will Hunting
05-22-2020, 06:45 PM
Sorry. Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a fucking porker. Not quite as advanced as Abrams but getting there damn quick. Abrams looks like an over ripe tomato who's skin is about to split open from the fat juice pushing out.

She also isn't a short list candidate to be the leader of the free world after sleepy joe mentally punches out.
As flawed as she is in terms of experience and track record, the scary part is Id still prefer her over Elena Klobuchar (who still seems like the favorite).

ChumpDumper
05-22-2020, 06:45 PM
I guess Abrams might be seriously considered if they think Georgia is in play.

They shouldn't.

CosmicCowboy
05-22-2020, 06:49 PM
He's not "morbidly" fat if you trust and go by the WH says. There's no way they're giving his real weight numbers. Therefore it is not unrealistic to think he is morbidly obese.

After all, we're talking about a doctor who said Trump is the most healthiest person ever. Laughable

Morbidly obese is a BMI of 40 or above. Given assholes height and weight he is around 30. Therefore obese, but not morbidly obese. You guys will all be there at his age or worse.

CosmicCowboy
05-22-2020, 06:53 PM
As flawed as she is in terms of experience and track record, the scary part is Id still prefer her over Elena Klobuchar (who still seems like the favorite).

Klobuchar desperately needs a hair makeover but she is probably the least toxic of the choices.

CosmicCowboy
05-22-2020, 06:57 PM
Seriously, it doesnt matter who he picks. No way Trump gets reelected. The boogievirus killed that assholes chances. It's a cakewalk if sleepy joe can just not totally crater with his dementia. You guys should be proud.

Spurtacular
05-22-2020, 07:10 PM

Black: Check
Woman: Check
Shill: Check

She checks out.

Spurtacular
05-22-2020, 07:13 PM

She's a fat cow who got her job cos of daddy.
None of that means we want the left's entitled fat cow.

Will Hunting
05-22-2020, 09:44 PM
Klobuchar desperately needs a hair makeover but she is probably the least toxic of the choices.
She’s Hillary Clinton with a Karen haircut. Untoxic and bland? Sure, but does nothing to appeal to the voter bases Jim Crow Joe needs to win.

Spurtacular
05-22-2020, 09:46 PM
Untoxic and bland? Sure

Well, we can't have that for a change.

Will Hunting
05-22-2020, 09:47 PM
Well, we can't have that for a change.
We already have it at the top of the ticket.

ElNono
05-22-2020, 10:08 PM

yup, doubling down on stupid, smh

Spurtacular
05-22-2020, 10:35 PM

Bland I'll give you if want it.

You surely don't believe that Joe Biden is not toxic, though.

Will Hunting
05-22-2020, 11:07 PM
Bland I'll give you if want it.

You surely don't believe that Joe Biden is not toxic, though.
We’re talking about two different kinds of toxic. I don’t see him as an extremely polarizing political figure whos views that are going to alienate people, which is what I think CC meant when he called Abrams toxic.

Spurtacular
05-22-2020, 11:11 PM
We’re talking about two different kinds of toxic. I don’t see him as an extremely polarizing political figure whos views that are going to alienate people, which is what I think CC meant when he called Abrams toxic.

Okay. But assuming that bush league Abrams doesn't have Joe's kind of skeletons, he's a worse kind of toxic.

Will Hunting
05-22-2020, 11:15 PM
Okay. But assuming that bush league Abrams doesn't have Joe's kind of skeletons, he's a worse kind of toxic.
His skeletons aren’t going to matter. The fact his brain is going to be scrambled egg by the time we hit debate season is a bigger problem.

IMO he’s “toxic” because he’s the career politician whos “moderate”, doesn’t have any actual ideals he stands for and simply swings whichever way the winds are blowing. Different kind of toxic than what CC meant.

Spurtacular
05-22-2020, 11:17 PM
His skeletons aren’t going to matter. The fact his brain is going to be scrambled egg by the time we hit debate season is a bigger problem.

IMO he’s “toxic” because he’s the career politician whos “moderate”, doesn’t have any actual ideals he stands for and simply swings whichever way the winds are blowing. Different kind of toxic than what CC meant.

It already is. The minions have been told this is who they have to vote for though.

Will Hunting
05-22-2020, 11:19 PM
It already is. The minions have been told this is who they have to vote for though.
I should have said if it wasn’t already. The video in the OP is pretty bad, his eyes can barely open unless he’s wearing eyebrow lifts.

Spurtacular
05-23-2020, 12:04 AM
TheGreatYacht

Chumpettes unamused. They're not allowed to laugh at their better thans.