PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden's VP Pick

DMX7
05-23-2020, 09:46 AM
If he get's this pick right then I think he's pretty much a lock to win in November, but if he gets this wrong then I think Trump still has a chance.

In my opinion, his safest pick is Amy Klobuchar. She's non-controversial, she's a woman to excite the women, and she's mid-western which should help in the rust belt battleground states which is where this election will be won.

Allow me to also throw out a wild card scenario. I think it's possible Trump replaces Mike Pence on the ticket, possibly with a woman. Trump knows his poll numbers don't look good so he may try to shake things up as he often does.

DMC
05-23-2020, 09:51 AM
If he get's this pick right then I think he's pretty much a lock to win in November, but if he gets this wrong then I think Trump still has a chance.

In my opinion, his safest pick is Amy Klobuchar. She's non-controversial, she's a woman to excite the women, and she's mid-western which should help in the rust belt battleground states which is where this election will be won.

Allow me to also throw out a wild card scenario. I think it's possible Trump replaces Mike Pence on the ticket, possibly with a woman. Trump knows his poll numbers don't look good so he may try to shake things up as he often does.

Circa 2016

DMX7
05-23-2020, 09:53 AM
Circa 2016

Hillary got the VP pick way wrong.

DMC
05-23-2020, 09:57 AM

Joe is looking at Amy. He'd be better to have not settled on having a female VP, but to leave his options open and maybe pick Booker, but otherwise if he doesn't pick Harris i think it's done. Harris would probably be a better POTUS than Biden. Hell, much of the field would be a better POTUS than the two choices we'll have in November.

Reck
05-23-2020, 10:04 AM
So are you endorsing Klobuchar or just saying she's the "safe" pick?

She would be a horrible pick. He can literally go any other way and it would be a massive improvement.

Spurs Homer
05-23-2020, 10:51 AM
If he picks klobuchar

Fuck the dems.

DMC
05-23-2020, 10:57 AM
If he picks klobuchar

Fuck the dems.

Nice to see your convictions.

Spurs Homer
05-23-2020, 11:02 AM
Nice to see your convictions.

dems just keep shooting themselves in the foot

still

trump is a disgraceful traitor and must be removed

too bad his replacement will just be the lesser of two evils

just like every other election

DMC
05-23-2020, 01:43 PM
dems just keep shooting themselves in the foot

still

trump is a disgraceful traitor and must be removed

too bad his replacement will just be the lesser of two evils

just like every other election
So person A must be removed (necessary)
Person B is out out of the question if they pick person X for their running mate

How do you propose to accomplish the necessary task?

So Trump is bad, intolerable, but Biden picking Amy as a VP running mate is almost as bad, just as bad, worse? This really quantifies your actual concern level.

ElNono
05-23-2020, 02:22 PM
Black activists warn Biden: Don't pick Klobuchar as VP

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/23/black-activists-joe-biden-amy-klobuchar-vice-president-275326

spurraider21
05-23-2020, 02:27 PM
lol harris and booker are terrible

Reck
05-23-2020, 02:28 PM
Black activists warn Biden: Don't pick Klobuchar as VP

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/23/black-activists-joe-biden-amy-klobuchar-vice-president-275326

Agreed.

It's twofold. You pick her and you're giving African American and latinos the middle finger. Both constituencies she perfoms worse than Trump in. It's amazing she's even being considered let alone in a vetting process already.

DMC
05-23-2020, 02:40 PM
lol harris and booker are terrible

Sounds like the entire left side is fucked up, eh? Amy is bad, Harris and Booker are terrible, Abrams is a mess...

Are you pushing for Warren? :lol

phxspurfan
05-23-2020, 03:16 PM
It's possible Trump replaces Mike Pence on the ticket

crazy but entirely possible. All the signs seem to just say TRUMP 2020, no mention of Pence at all in the campaign.

Will Hunting
05-23-2020, 03:26 PM
Elena would be horrible, hopefully it’s anyone but her but I think they’re set on her.

Also shouldn’t completely rule out the possibility of Joe Biden picking a guy and reneging on his promise of a female VP

Spurs Homer
05-23-2020, 03:27 PM
So person A must be removed (necessary)
Person B is out out of the question if they pick person X for their running mate

How do you propose to accomplish the necessary task?

So Trump is bad, intolerable, but Biden picking Amy as a VP running mate is almost as bad, just as bad, worse? This really quantifies your actual concern level.

If he HAS TO pick a black woman - Susan Rice is the best available - and ONLY real acceptable option

#1 Choice should be warren

anything else - he is just tempting fate that trump will be re-elected (or trump successfully cheats again)

spurraider21
05-23-2020, 06:14 PM
Sounds like the entire left side is fucked up, eh? Amy is bad, Harris and Booker are terrible, Abrams is a mess...

Are you pushing for Warren? :lol
She’s good but i don’t see it happening.

Julian Castro would be better than the other 2

Spurtacular
05-23-2020, 07:02 PM

Ankle Biter doesn't understand that Hillary had a deal in place. :lol

Spurtacular
05-23-2020, 07:03 PM
Agreed.

It's twofold. You pick her and you're giving African American and latinos the middle finger. Both constituencies she perfoms worse than Trump in. It's amazing she's even being considered let alone in a vetting process already.

:lmao Affirmative Action VP
:lmao "Progressive" tranny

koriwhat
05-23-2020, 07:33 PM
It's going to be hilarious come November when biden finally takes his last breath while the dnc ushers in satan herself hrc.

ElNono
05-23-2020, 07:34 PM
:lol there it is... sup joey

koriwhat
05-23-2020, 07:41 PM
:lol there it is... sup joey

You doubt it? What did that dnc head say recently... oh yeah, biden isn't even their nominee. It's dnc kabuki time!

koriwhat
05-23-2020, 07:43 PM
Agreed.

Is that what you said when the oldest white male in the bunch lead the way in the rigged polls and the dnc stepped all over their "people of color" and gays? Lmao

The dnc is what they were when they were still hanging blacks back in the day and pushing to stop civil rights.

ElNono
05-23-2020, 07:55 PM
You doubt it? What did that dnc head say recently... oh yeah, biden isn't even their nominee. It's dnc kabuki time!

I'm no fan of Biden, but the HRC boogeyman isn't happening, even if old joe croaks before the election.

tbh, I know that's a conservative's wet dream, but just get it out of your system, at least for this election cycle, IMO.

koriwhat
05-23-2020, 07:58 PM
I'm no fan of Biden, but the HRC boogeyman isn't happening, even if old joe croaks before the election.

tbh, I know that's a conservative's wet dream, but just get it out of your system, at least for this election cycle, IMO.

I don't really believe hrc will be chosen because most everyone hates that cunt. I say what I say because yall take the bait. :tu

ElNono
05-23-2020, 08:02 PM
I don't really believe hrc will be chosen because most everyone hates that cunt. I say what I say because yall take the bait. :tu

sounds legit

koriwhat
05-23-2020, 08:33 PM
sounds legit

Funny thing is after replying to you I left work and put tim pool on. The video I was listening to was literally pool entertaining the thought of hrc being nominated due to Joe's possible ailments. Weird!

ElNono
05-23-2020, 10:25 PM
No idea who tim pool is, tbh

Spurtacular
05-23-2020, 10:28 PM
Re: Warren

She’s good

:lol Pocohantas fan boys

She just got done backing off medicare for all. She says whatever she has to say; she doesn't give a fuck about you, Lite.

ChumpDumper
05-23-2020, 10:30 PM
Re: Warren

:lol Pocohantas fan boys

She just got done backing off medicare for all. She says whatever she has to say; she doesn't give a fuck about you, Lite.

Does Trump give a fuck about you?

Spurtacular
05-23-2020, 10:34 PM

He's not as corrupt as Obama if you want to call that caring.

ChumpDumper
05-23-2020, 10:36 PM
He's not as corrupt as Obama if you want to call that caring.I don't call that caring about you and that wasn't my question.

Spurtacular
05-23-2020, 10:42 PM
I don't call that caring about you and that wasn't my question.

To varying degrees unlike your Kenyan puppet.

LOL David Dook

ChumpDumper
05-23-2020, 10:46 PM
To varying degreesTo what degrees does Trump give a fuck about you?

spurraider21
05-23-2020, 11:21 PM
To what degrees does Trump give a fuck about you?
Trump said he loved the poorly educated

DMC
05-23-2020, 11:23 PM
So did Jesus

Reck
05-23-2020, 11:29 PM
She’s good but i don’t see it happening.

Julian Castro would be better than the other 2

No he wouldn't.

You know the thing republicans love to make up about the generic dems about wanting open borders and all that nonsense? This guy essentially is for it. :lol

Besides, his chances were over when he thought it was a good idea to go in raw on Obama policies. I think that was around the same time his candidacy ended.

Reck
05-23-2020, 11:33 PM
So did Jesus

But at least he miraculously healed them and gave them bread. There is no give and take with Trump.

DC23
05-24-2020, 12:36 AM
I heard Biden was considering MLK.

DMC
05-24-2020, 01:29 AM
But at least he miraculously healed them and gave them bread. There is no give and take with Trump.

No, that was God. Jesus just got credit for it.

ElNono
05-24-2020, 03:50 AM

:lol