PDA

View Full Version : Thousands flock to Houston-area water park as CEO defies Gov. Abbott’s orders and reopens for Memorial Day weekend

TheGreatYacht
05-25-2020, 03:08 AM
As customers waited several hours outside the gates, many seemed less concerned about social distancing and the risk of COVID-19 exposure.

“I’m tired of sitting inside all the time," said one parkgoer. "They say heat and humidity is the COVID-19 enemy. And what do we have here: 99% humidity and 90-degree temperatures.”

He added people can decide if visiting a water park is right for them.

“We chose to come and enjoy our weekend. They didn’t put a chain on our necks and drag us here," he said.

“I think there’s more of a risk as far as a kid dying driving over here in the car in an accident than a kid dying of coronavirus,” said water park visitor Ken Thomas.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/05/23/thousands-flock-to-houston-area-water-park-as-ceo-defies-gov-abbotts-orders-and-reopens-for-memorial-day-weekend/%3foutputType=amp

GOOD SHIT!!!

If only more CEO's and customers had this mentality, Covid-19 would be defeated.

Blake
05-25-2020, 03:26 AM
Idiots

Spurtacular
05-25-2020, 05:50 AM
I'd take part in this non-cuckold approved activity. :tu