PDA

View Full Version : NBA: The toxicity of Jordan's legacy

DAF86
05-25-2020, 06:16 PM
Watching "The Last Dance", with all those "macho" statements that can now be easily thrown around because history was already written, got me thinking about all the toxic sporting common places that were glorified because of the Michael Jordan phenomenon. For example:

-The excessive glorifying of the individual over the team.
-The idea that to be an "alpha male" leader you have to be a disgusting sociopath asshole.
- The belief that one man's will can actually turn around the outcome of an entire team sport.
- If you pass it to an open teammate instead of forcing a tough fadeaway in the last second, you are a choking faggot.
- The retarded conception that losing before the finals is better than losing in the finals (this boggles my mind to this day, tbh. :lol)

Feel free to add more, tbh.

FrostKing
05-25-2020, 06:17 PM
New thread?

Did you just get cable.

Michael Jordan.
05-25-2020, 06:25 PM
OP wants to talk about toxic when he said Manu was better than Dirk. Irony.

DAF86
05-25-2020, 06:30 PM
OP wants to talk about toxic when he said Manu was better than Dirk. Irony.

1) lie.

2) you won't even try to defend this shit, your only move is trying to deflect. :lol

FrostKing
05-25-2020, 06:37 PM
Watching "The Last Dance", with all those "macho" statements that can now be easily thrown around because history was already written, got me thinking about all the toxic sporting common places that were glorified because of the Michael Jordan phenomenon. For example:

-The idea that to be an "alpha male" leader you have to be a disgusting sociopath asshole.
- The belief that one man's will can actually turn around the outcome of an entire team sport.
- If you pass it to an open teammate instead of forcing a tough fadeaway in the last second, you are a choking faggot.
- The retarded conception that losing before the finals is better than losing in the finals (this boggles my mind to this day, tbh. :lol)

The ultimate price of winning is far more interesting than role model. There are plenty of lovable losers in professional sports.

05-25-2020, 06:38 PM
Is this secretly about lionel harden? :lol

Bynumite
05-25-2020, 06:49 PM
If one had to choose between having Jordan's mindset or being a star, content with spending his career coming off the bench in Fat Antonio, the choice is pretty obvious imho.

DAF86
05-25-2020, 06:57 PM
If one had to choose between having Jordan's mindset or being a star, content with spending his career coming off the bench in Fat Antonio, the choice is pretty obvious imho.

I would take Manu's career success, with his sane personal life and loving relationships; over Jordan's career and his dad killing personal life ways 10 times out of 9, tbh. :lol

Dirks_Finale
05-25-2020, 07:08 PM
I would take Manu's career success, with his sane personal life and loving relationships; over Jordan's career and his dad killing personal life ways 10 times out of 9, tbh. :lol

Two idiot teens killed James Jordan in a robbery attempt. How do y'all extrapolate MJ getting his father murdered from that? Been hearing this claim for years but never seen any actual , credible evidence for it.

FrostKing
05-25-2020, 07:13 PM
Zoomer thread

DAF86
05-25-2020, 07:18 PM
Two idiots teens killed James Jordan in a robbery attempt. How do y'all extrapolate MJ getting his father murdered from that? Been hearing this claim for years but never seen any actual , credible evidence for it.

Ok, if you want to buy the whole "Jordan's dad was just taking a nap on the side of the Road :lol when two kids came and killed him out of the blue" story, let's just say I would rather have normal true loving relationships, instead of just being able to have security guards as "Friends" because everybody else thinks I'm an asshole, is scared of me, or both.

FrostKing
05-25-2020, 07:20 PM
Ok, if you want to buy the whole "Jordan's dad was just taking a nap on the side of the Road :lol when two kids came and killed him out of the blue" story, let's just say I would rather have normal true loving relationships, instead of just being able to have security guards as "Friends" because everybody else thinks I'm an asshole, is scared of me, or both.
You think the most asshole aggressive athlete just took it on the chin and moved on?

He had the money and influence to take down most anyone.

DAF86
05-25-2020, 07:28 PM
You think the most asshole aggressive athlete just took it on the chin and moved on?

He had the money and influence to take down most anyone.

Even the most influential celebrity in the World isn't more powerful than the softest of mobsters, tbh.

Look, I have no way of knowing one way or another, and I'm half bullshitting around, but what I know for sure is that the whole story about the dad, of the most well known celebrity in the World, deciding to park a roofless car in the middle of nowhere, to take a nap, sounds weird to say the least.

LkrFan
05-25-2020, 07:38 PM
1) lie.

2) you won't even try to defend this shit, your only move is trying to deflect. :lol
Air Dennison at it again? :lol

phxspurfan
05-25-2020, 08:15 PM

- disorder
- disorder

iywaBOMvYLI

KobesAchilles
05-25-2020, 08:50 PM
Tbh how many nice billionaires are there in the world? I assume all of them are assholes who want things done their way and don’t give a shit who they have to run over in order to get results.

Also I like Hardens legacy more tbh. Flop, play no defense, shoot a million 3s a game and pad your assists because you always have the ball. Win an MVP and get paid $43 million a year to lose in the playoffs. All while having his jersey retired in the rafters of Houston’s strip clubs. That’s more my style than Jordan’s tbh. Only 2 things money is good for is hookers and blow

FrostKing
05-25-2020, 08:53 PM
https://i.ibb.co/1ZjYCVQ/Screen-Shot-2020-05-25-at-6-52-52-PM.png

phxspurfan
05-25-2020, 09:21 PM
Tbh how many nice billionaires are there in the world

Mark Cuban and Bill Gates seem pretty nice

KobesAchilles
05-25-2020, 10:42 PM
Mark Cuban and Bill Gates seem pretty nice
I bet they were asshole bosses at some point to some employee.

FrostKing
05-25-2020, 10:53 PM
https://i.ibb.co/27pSfgh/banners.jpg

https://youtu.be/BZvlZmnNa2s

ElNono
05-26-2020, 05:23 AM
OP forgot looking away from the rampant black on black crime thanks to his line of shoes, tbh, made by starving children in China. This is still happening today, but "The Last Dance" won't touch that with a 10-foot pole, tbh...

Spurtacular
05-26-2020, 06:02 AM
It's more toxic below the surface, even. A lot of dark money went into making Jordan.
And when he retired, those things didn't go away. They were in place for Bryant and LJ.
Though, a lot of death seems to especially surround Jordan.

Will Hunting
05-26-2020, 07:53 AM
Not to mention the part where MJ gets paid by Nike to use his name to siphon money out of America’s inner city and doesn’t care :lol

lefty
05-26-2020, 09:02 AM
Though, a lot of death seems to especially surround Jordan.
Sabonis knew about it, that's why he went to the NBA past his prime

Mitch
05-26-2020, 10:22 AM
Can't really argue with an argie that thinks baldspot is a top 5 sg of all time :lol

Chucho
05-26-2020, 10:52 AM
Tbh how many nice billionaires are there in the world? I assume all of them are assholes who want things done their way and don’t give a shit who they have to run over in order to get results.

Exactly why this piece of shit is Black Trump ©.

Can't run shit after their original grift is over.

Michael Jordan.
05-26-2020, 11:14 AM
OP forgot looking away from the rampant black on black crime thanks to his line of shoes, tbh, made by starving children in China. This is still happening today, but "The Last Dance" won't touch that with a 10-foot pole, tbh...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt.jpg

Michael Jordan.
05-26-2020, 11:15 AM
Black kids killing over shoes, it’s not about the shoe. It’s the fact they are willing to kill so easily. It starts with having a damn family structure.

Chucho
05-26-2020, 11:49 AM
Black kids killing over shoes, it’s not about the shoe. It’s the fact they are willing to kill so easily. It starts with having a damn family structure.

Spoken like a black person who truly hates black people. Jordan himself couldn't be prouder. Or OJ, Bill Cosby, Al Haymon or Jesse Jackson.

lefty
05-26-2020, 12:17 PM
Spoken like a black person who truly hates black people. Jordan himself couldn't be prouder. Or OJ, Bill Cosby, Al Haymon or Jesse Jackson.

Lol he’s just trolling tbh

Michael Jordan.
05-26-2020, 12:36 PM
Young black men kill each other more than any other race. Most times over nothing. It’s not about the shoes. Values, respect. If you don’t respect life how do you respect any body else’s’? It starts with parenting. Because most murders in the black community are not about shoes.

Michael Jordan.
05-26-2020, 12:40 PM

Point ^

Chucho
05-26-2020, 12:44 PM
Young black men kill each other more than any other race. Most times over nothing. It’s not about the shoes. Values, respect. If you don’t respect life how do you respect any body else’s’? It starts with parenting. Because most murders in the black community are not about shoes.

Well, at least you have some rationale behind your hatred for the colored folk.

MJ hates black people simply because he thinks/knows he's better than black folk.

Michael Jordan.
05-26-2020, 12:53 PM

MJ hates black people simply because he thinks/knows he's better than black folk.
It’s not a hatred, what I really do, I see young black men, ages 17 and up. No criminal history, and their first offense is capital murder. I read the police reports, I’m tired of seeing them throw their lives away. So I’m getting active in the community to help.

Chucho
05-26-2020, 01:05 PM
It’s not a hatred, what I really do, I see young black men, ages 17 and up. No criminal history, and their first offense is capital murder. I read the police reports, I’m tired of seeing them throw their lives away. So I’m getting active in the community to help.

What are you doing specifically?

i'm_still_beta
05-26-2020, 01:25 PM

This is not hatred. It's facts, stats.

And how do you know that Jordan hates black people?

FrostKing
05-26-2020, 02:53 PM
Please don't spread such hateful facts

ElNono
05-27-2020, 01:47 AM

Sorry, but he's clearly an extremely respected member of the black community (as seen by the reverence his shoes get).

You would think he would get involved, make a series of shoes in America employing these poor kids, lead by example.

He only cares about counting dem bills.

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-27-2020, 04:44 PM
I was just telling my gardener the other night that it's sad how Michael's brand is exploiting children in China.

He had no idea what I was saying, but he nods well. I also told him that as long as he's in this country illegally he needs to start learning some damn English. Then I closed the garage door and told him to get some sleep. He nodded.

DMC
05-27-2020, 05:31 PM

By having 26 sock puppets online to start rumor and conspiracy threads.

DMC
05-27-2020, 05:32 PM
Sorry, but he's clearly an extremely respected member of the black community (as seen by the reverence his shoes get).

You would think he would get involved, make a series of shoes in America employing these poor kids, lead by example.

Nike "Don't Kill Me" line... Shoes made to be taken off quickly.

FrostKing
05-27-2020, 08:10 PM
Adidas, been there done that

https://i.ibb.co/RbBsXVf/adidas-custom-dd3cc28e71ac74a89c1b50880c0d448461420c56-s800-c85.jpg

ElNono
05-27-2020, 10:35 PM
Adidas, been there done that

https://i.ibb.co/RbBsXVf/adidas-custom-dd3cc28e71ac74a89c1b50880c0d448461420c56-s800-c85.jpg

One of Adidas' most high-profile condemnations came from the Rev. Jesse Jackson.
"The attempt to commercialize and make popular more than 200 years of human degradation, where blacks were considered three-fifths human by our Constitution is offensive, appalling and insensitive," he said in a statement Monday, before Adidas' decision to withdraw them from the marketplace.

god bless his soul, tbh

lefty
05-27-2020, 11:16 PM
I was just telling my gardener the other night that it's sad how Michael's brand is exploiting children in China.

He had no idea what I was saying, but he nods well. I also told him that as long as he's in this country illegally he needs to start learning some damn English. Then I closed the garage door and told him to get some sleep. He nodded.

He already told you about his playing days guarding Jordan, just get Duolingo

SanAntonioSpurs23
05-27-2020, 11:29 PM
Still the GOAT

Chucho
05-28-2020, 12:18 AM
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fcryingjordan%2Fsta tus%2F958707437250363392&psig=AOvVaw3yQXaenRy0zWFNLArbb31H&ust=1590729332108000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCLDK14_n1ekCFQAAAAAdAAAAABADhttps ://pbs.twimg.com/media/CaLe9jJUsAEiCEq?format=jpg&name=medium

FrostKing
05-28-2020, 12:37 PM

So what if MJ did get involved and instructed them to stop looting and burning down infrastructure?

ElNono
05-28-2020, 01:35 PM
So what if MJ did get involved and instructed them to stop looting and burning down infrastructure?

He should give them jobs making those dream shoes for $0.25/hour, see how they feel about them afterwards, tbh...

HarlemHeat37
05-28-2020, 08:57 PM
Dad Killer is arguably the greatest benefactor of marketing in American history. Every single thing about him was carefully constructed, in addition to circumstances all working positively in his favor.

The most intelligent move they made was not alienating any demographic, which is especially unique for an NBA player and the biggest reason Lebron is so polarizing. Other than Peyton Manning and Larry Bird, Jordan is probably the most beloved team sports athlete among white Americans, which is an impressive feat, can't lie.

If you just looked at him and his antics without any noise, you'd see a sociopath who verbally and physically assaulted teammates, was heavily protected by the NBA on the court, protected by everybody off the court(he was making too much money for all affiliated parties). He single-handedly killed the team aspect of the NBA, both stylistically and marketing-wise. Even today, at 57 years old, he's still an insecure, petty child, despite being widely beloved and considered the GOAT:lol

lefty
05-28-2020, 09:02 PM
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fcryingjordan%2Fsta tus%2F958707437250363392&psig=AOvVaw3yQXaenRy0zWFNLArbb31H&ust=1590729332108000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCLDK14_n1ekCFQAAAAAdAAAAABADhttps ://pbs.twimg.com/media/CaLe9jJUsAEiCEq?format=jpg&name=medium

:lmao

lefty
05-28-2020, 09:03 PM
Dad Killer is arguably the greatest benefactor of marketing in American history. Every single thing about him was carefully constructed, in addition to circumstances all working positively in his favor.

The most intelligent move they made was not alienating any demographic, which is especially unique for an NBA player and the biggest reason Lebron is so polarizing. Other than Peyton Manning and Larry Bird, Jordan is probably the most beloved team sports athlete among white Americans, which is an impressive feat, can't lie.

If you just looked at him and his antics without any noise, you'd see a sociopath who verbally and physically assaulted teammates, was heavily protected by the NBA on the court, protected by everybody off the court(he was making too much money for all affiliated parties). He single-handedly killed the team aspect of the NBA, both stylistically and marketing-wise. Even today, at 57 years old, he's still an insecure, petty child, despite being widely beloved and considered the GOAT:lol

True true

FrostKing
05-28-2020, 09:16 PM

Jordan is from Carolina, raised in a strong family on hard work ethic

Does that sound like the typical NBA player to you? Did you consider that Jordan despises urban black America. There are many examples of him punking black rappers. Jordan associates with successful people not race specific.

TDfan2007
05-29-2020, 09:47 AM

Truthbombs lol. He wouldn't be looked at nearly the same in today's hyper-sensitive social media age. It's been hilarious watching guys in the media make "the ends justify the means" excuses for Jordan's behavior, when you know they would have absolutely WRECKED LeBron for doing anything similar.

lefty
05-29-2020, 09:49 AM
Truthbombs lol. He wouldn't be looked at nearly the same in today's hyper-sensitive social media age. It's been hilarious watching guys in the media make "the ends justify the means" excuses for Jordan's behavior, when you know they would have absolutely WRECKED LeBron for doing anything similar.
Yup

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 10:08 AM
Dad Killer been trying to sell his mansion for eight years....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lf_w0olusA

05-29-2020, 10:22 AM

That says more about todays "social media age" than about Jordan himself tbh

lefty
05-29-2020, 10:48 AM
Dad Killer been trying to sell his mansion for eight years....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lf_w0olusA

He has rejected offers from black people

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 10:56 AM
He has rejected offers from black people

:lol

SpursforSix
05-29-2020, 10:57 AM
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7427/16169837998_2bd34bd922_b.jpg

SpursforSix
05-29-2020, 10:57 AM
lol...sorry...I love Manu but that's still gay as fuck

FrostKing
05-31-2020, 03:04 AM
Assuming he still went thru North Carolina? ACC churns out professionals

ElNono
06-01-2020, 04:39 AM
Looks like the old man is starting to feel guilty, tbh...

lefty
06-01-2020, 07:49 AM
PS : buy my shoes

dbreiden83080
06-01-2020, 08:27 AM
The Media is annoying with the Jordan Dick Riding. Some of that is Lebron and his TBH Failures. You make the finals 9 times and only come out with 3 rings, you can't make a GOAT Case.. Those that try seriously GTFO.. So Jordan being clutch is always thrown in Lebron's face..

But having watched Jordan as a kid, and young adult, he was that Great. Being an asshole aside, he was the best I ever saw..

lefty
06-01-2020, 08:49 AM
The Media is annoying with the Jordan Dick Riding. Some of that is Lebron and his TBH Failures. You make the finals 9 times and only come out with 3 rings, you can't make a GOAT Case.. Those that try seriously GTFO.. So Jordan being clutch is always thrown in Lebron's face..

But having watched Jordan as a kid, and young adult, he was that Great. Being an asshole aside, he was the best I ever saw..

Context os needed

Jordan never faced teams as good as GSW and San Antonio in the Finals
The Warriors would have skullfucked his bald ass

dbreiden83080
06-01-2020, 08:51 AM
Context os needed

Jordan never faced teams as good as GSW and San Antonio in the Finals
The Warriors would have skullfucked his bald ass

In terms of GS Lebron created that mess.. He tried to rig the league with the Miami Move...

lefty
06-01-2020, 08:54 AM
In terms of GS Lebron created that mess.. He tried to rig the league with the Miami Move...
Yeah because superteams never existed before Lebron moved to Miami :lmao

dbreiden83080
06-01-2020, 09:02 AM
Yeah because superteams never existed before Lebron moved to Miami :lmao

Existed mostly in the context of team building. Not prime players being pussies..

So Lebron is GOAT?

lefty
06-01-2020, 09:52 AM
Existed mostly in the context of team building. Not prime players being pussies..

So Lebron is GOAT?
I mean it's not like Jordan never threw the FO under the bus in public or threatened to leave - wait he did that

Jordan is a pathological liar and hypocrite but he doesn't have the best poker face; when he was asked about the Decision, hesaid he would have never done it then he paused and said "....but.... these kids, that's an opportunity they have today"
Business and BAs were different back then, jumping teams wasn't easy; Jordan ould hav definitely bolted if he could have

Magic said he would play 1 more year in college if Chicago drafted him insted of L.A, said he wanted to play with Kareem
Barkley pushed for trade TWICE

But yeah teaming up existed, it was just done differently back then

As for Lebron he reacted to the formation of the Big 3 Celtics superteam, nothing more

dbreiden83080
06-01-2020, 10:12 AM
I mean it's not like Jordan never threw the FO under the bus in public or threatened to leave - wait he did that
So? The FO had the best player of all time. And a little fat guy with a Big Ego was plotting to get rid of him, and re-build the team before it was done winning rings..

Jordan is a pathological liar and hypocrite but he doesn't have the best poker face; when he was asked about the Decision, hesaid he would have never done it then he paused and said "....but.... these kids, that's an opportunity they have today"
Business and BAs were different back then, jumping teams wasn't easy; Jordan ould hav definitely bolted if he could have

Jordan was a Psychotic competitor. He wanted to win, but he also wanted to win while being the man.. Now maybe if in his era he had Ewing, Reggie, Malone etc all wanting to play with each other he would be forced to revise his thinking. But it would go against everything he is about competitively. Jordan was crushing all his foes. That's how he liked it. Stepping on their throats.. You got your guys, and I got mine. Not teaming up with any other star players.. Lebron wants to win, but he wants to be liked. Jordan did not care what his peers thought. "I am better than you"

Magic said he would play 1 more year in college if Chicago drafted him insted of L.A, said he wanted to play with Kareem
Barkley pushed for trade TWICE

But yeah teaming up existed, it was just done differently back then

As for Lebron he reacted to the formation of the Big 3 Celtics superteam, nothing more

Lebron tried to rig the league in Miami.. When Wade faded he was out.. Then he actually tries to get Shitbag and AD on his team. Walk to 3 more rings if possible.. Soft ass BS, and you know it.. He is supposed to get credit for rings playing with 3 of the top 5? Yeah right. "Toxic" That is Fucking Toxic. With that mentality there is no Bird and Magic. No Russell and Wilt. The league was built on rivalries..

Dirks_Finale
06-01-2020, 12:01 PM
So? The FO had the best player of all time. And a little fat guy with a Big Ego was plotting to get rid of him, and re-build the team before it was done winning rings..

Jordan was a Psychotic competitor. He wanted to win, but he also wanted to win while being the man.. Now maybe if in his era he had Ewing, Reggie, Malone etc all wanting to play with each other he would be forced to revise his thinking. But it would go against everything he is about competitively. Jordan was crushing all his foes. That's how he liked it. Stepping on their throats.. You got your guys, and I got mine. Not teaming up with any other star players.. Lebron wants to win, but he wants to be liked. Jordan did not care what his peers thought. "I am better than you"

Lebron tried to rig the league in Miami.. When Wade faded he was out.. Then he actually tries to get Shitbag and AD on his team. Walk to 3 more rings if possible.. Soft ass BS, and you know it.. He is supposed to get credit for rings playing with 3 of the top 5? Yeah right. "Toxic" That is Fucking Toxic. With that mentality there is no Bird and Magic. No Russell and Wilt. The league was built on rivalries..

5 stars :toast

dbreiden83080
06-01-2020, 12:17 PM
5 stars :toast

And you look at the Mavs with you being a Mavs fan. Dirk/TD another great rivalry. They went at it for years.. losing to the Mavs in 2006 sucked, but I had total respect for Dirk, he balled out. That was the best Spurs team to never win a chip.. It hurt, but that's what rivalries are about.. Imagine TD and Dirk teaming up WTF?

At least Shit-Bag went to the Clippers, so he is competing with Lebron.. But If the league turns into nothing but team ups in the next decade I am out as a fan..

lefty
06-01-2020, 03:19 PM
:lol thinking Jordan is the GOAT

dbreiden83080
06-01-2020, 03:30 PM
:lol thinking Jordan is the GOAT

Harden is GOAT.. He just Locks you Down..

https://i.gifer.com/IRFl.gif

Spurtacular
06-02-2020, 05:03 PM
And you look at the Mavs with you being a Mavs fan. Dirk/TD another great rivalry. They went at it for years.. losing to the Mavs in 2006 sucked, but I had total respect for Dirk, he balled out. That was the best Spurs team to never win a chip.. It hurt, but that's what rivalries are about.. Imagine TD and Dirk teaming up WTF?

At least Shit-Bag went to the Clippers, so he is competing with Lebron.. But If the league turns into nothing but team ups in the next decade I am out as a fan..

Doesn't matter. They market to impressionable teenagers. The NBA decided a long time ago that you're secondary at best.

dbreiden83080
06-02-2020, 05:51 PM
Doesn't matter. They market to impressionable teenagers. The NBA decided a long time ago that you're secondary at best.

I guess I should start watching Darts Tournaments..

Spurtacular
06-02-2020, 06:07 PM
I guess I should start watching Darts Tournaments..

There are definitely other things out there.
I would've given up on the NBA after Dwyanne Wade was allowed to break Rondo's arm and suffer no retribution in the midst of a conference finals if not for the Spurs.

Dirks_Finale
06-02-2020, 09:43 PM

Yeah I am not a fan of all this punk azz teaming up crap but unfortunately i don't see it ending. These guys today want everything handed to them.

And on the Spurs-Mavs rivalry i really loved Manu's tenacity. That guy had the same sort of drive as Kobe and Jordan. He's seriously underrated even to this day.

06-03-2020, 01:20 AM
Jordan would be loved even more today in an era where people crave a superstar that isn't buddy buddy with the competition. It's why Westbrook has so many fans...unfortunately his talent just doesn't match his competitiveness. Harden is pretty close, but is too passive in the playoffs. Michael would easily win fans over KD, Curry, and LeBron, the same way Kobe did with a much lesser resume.

lefty
06-03-2020, 01:53 AM
Jordan would be loved even more today in an era where people crave a superstar that isn't buddy buddy with the competition. It's why Westbrook has so many fans...unfortunately his talent just doesn't match his competitiveness. Harden is pretty close, but is too passive in the playoffs. Michael would easily win fans over KD, Curry, and LeBron, the same way Kobe did with a much lesser resume.
Jordan played golf with his buddies buddies in the middle of playoff series

ambchang
06-03-2020, 06:25 AM
Jordan created this buddy buddy system with the whole rings equal everything narrative.

Jordan Pippen and rodman is about as super team as any just that Jordan didn’t even have to team up for it because the front office he continuously clashed with built it for him.

Clipper Nation
06-04-2020, 01:56 PM
Jordan created this buddy buddy system with the whole rings equal everything narrative.

Jordan Pippen and rodman is about as super team as any just that Jordan didn’t even have to team up for it because the front office he continuously clashed with built it for him.

He also tried to play GM countless times with the Bulls, they just wisely ignored him because his ideas were retarded. He even threatened to sign with the Knicks at one point to play with his buddy Charles Oakley.

dbreiden83080
06-04-2020, 02:00 PM
He also tried to play GM countless times with the Bulls, they just wisely ignored him because his ideas were retarded. He even threatened to sign with the Knicks at one point to play with his buddy Charles Oakley.

At least he didn't fake an injury to bitch his way out of town.. Gee who pulled that shit?

Clipper Nation
06-04-2020, 02:25 PM
At least he didn't fake an injury to bitch his way out of town.. Gee who pulled that shit?

:lol You mean he didn't have an overrated coach and an even more overrated point guard running him out of town for the sake of their own egos.

lefty
06-04-2020, 02:49 PM
:lol You mean he didn't have an overrated coach and an even more overrated point guard running him out of town for the sake of their own egos.

dbreiden83080
06-04-2020, 02:56 PM

Let me understand this.. You are a Clippers fan and chirping about overrated coaches... The way shit bag is going, he will suiting up 30 games per season in 2 years.. And don't dare say 1 word.. Or he will go back to hide and seek..

Dirks_Finale
06-04-2020, 03:00 PM
:lol Pop flew out to Cali to beg Kawhi to stay. This after Kawhi hid from the Spurs in in a janitor's closet, with a sponge bob blanket over his head in NYC.

dbreiden83080
06-04-2020, 03:03 PM
:lol Pop flew out to Cali to beg Kawhi to stay. This after Kawhi hid from the Spurs in in a janitor's closet, with a sponge bob blanket over his head in NYC.

And if Doc LOL,

or any Clipper looks at him, or Uncle Cross eyed.. Well better lock up those Janitor's closets..

Dirks_Finale
06-04-2020, 03:08 PM
Oh, I could just picture one of them getting a little salty because they have a big game coming up and Mr. Load management is resting comfortably on the sidelines again. It's only a matter of time before he get's pissed and wants out.

I do not buy any of his B.S. The Spurs have always been a class A org. He just didn't want sleepy SA, he wanted glamour and glitz. That's fine, but just own it dude, don't hide under the bed :lol

And if Doc LOL,

or any Clipper looks at him, or Uncle Cross eyed.. Well better lock up those Janitor's closets..

FrostKing
06-04-2020, 03:40 PM
I've lost all interest in discussing American sports. Everyday life already bombarded with black coverage. So this is what living in Africa is like.

ElNono
06-06-2020, 04:40 PM
Looks like the old man is starting to feel guilty, tbh...