PDA

View Full Version : Chumpettes Support Pedos Thread

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 10:52 AM
A second person has fingered Bill Clinton at Jeffrey Epstein's pedo island. Media blackout though.
Chumpettes not bothered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq5sXcf30c4

Reck
05-29-2020, 10:55 AM
At some point, the Hill (Who was once reputable) is going to have to can these two. They're definitely in Alex Jones territory now.

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 10:58 AM
At some point, the Hill (Who was once reputable) is going to have to can these two. They're definitely in Alex Jones territory now.

Can them for reporting facts that your sperm-shielding corporate lobbyists won't report?

SpursforSix
05-29-2020, 10:59 AM
A second person has fingered Bill Clinton at Jeffrey Epstein's pedo island. Media blackout though.
Chumpettes not bothered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq5sXcf30c4

fuck...where's the "watch never" option.

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 11:00 AM
fuck...where's the "watch never" option.

You need someone to tell you everything is okay. :lol

pgardn
05-29-2020, 11:07 AM
Can them for reporting facts that your sperm-shielding corporate lobbyists won't report?

So The Hill is your go to for reporting facts.
We finally get one source out of you.
What else?

SpursforSix
05-29-2020, 11:28 AM
You need someone to tell you everything is okay. :lol

not really. There's just too may options for me to worry about. There's either a big child pedo ring or there's not. We're living in a simulation or not. Aliens have mixed with humans or not. The 1% wants to reduce population or not.
But in any case, it doesn't change the fact that I have to get up and go to work every day. So I don't need to be told everything is okay. Because honestly, I am close to not giving a shit.

As to the pedo ring, if they can kill Chris Cornel or Chester, then I'm pretty sure I'm not capable of taking up the fight.

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 11:46 AM
So The Hill is your go to for reporting facts.
We finally get one source out of you.
What else?

It's not a scoop, bruh. It's reporting an account that is out there.
Don't make me bitch slap you, cuck garden.

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 11:48 AM
not really. There's just too may options for me to worry about. There's either a big child pedo ring or there's not. We're living in a simulation or not. Aliens have mixed with humans or not. The 1% wants to reduce population or not.
But in any case, it doesn't change the fact that I have to get up and go to work every day. So I don't need to be told everything is okay. Because honestly, I am close to not giving a shit.

As to the pedo ring, if they can kill Chris Cornel or Chester, then I'm pretty sure I'm not capable of taking up the fight.

That's where you're wrong. They know that if the masses rise up, they're dead. Podesta stated that outright in one of his e-mails.

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 11:49 AM

You really think those rock stars killed themselves within months of each other?

SpursforSix
05-29-2020, 11:50 AM
That's where you're wrong. They know that if the masses rise up, they're dead. Podesta stated that outright in one of his e-mails.

Fine. When the masses rise up, I'll try to figure out what I need to do.

Reck
05-29-2020, 11:51 AM
Thread not going so well per par.

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 11:52 AM
Fine. When the masses rise up, I'll try to figure out what I need to do.

:lol Your apathy is just you coping, bruh

Walk away if you're not bothered though.

SpursforSix
05-29-2020, 11:53 AM
You really think those rock stars killed themselves within months of each other?

It's pretty weird. But a lot of shit is pretty weird. I'm not going to figure it out on the internet. And I'm not going to spend much time on it when I have a billion other things to do.

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 11:53 AM
Thread not going so well per par.

You chimed in with let's terminate the two journalists doing their fucking jobs.

:lmao Wreck

SpursforSix
05-29-2020, 11:54 AM
:lol Your apathy is just you coping, bruh

Walk away if you're not bothered though.

No...my apathy is pretty real.
But fair enough.

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 11:54 AM
It's pretty weird. But a lot of shit is pretty weird. I'm not going to figure it out on the internet. And I'm not going to spend much time on it when I have a billion other things to do.

People communicate on the internet. That's exactly where you're going to "figure it out".

SpursforSix
05-29-2020, 11:56 AM
People communicate on the internet. That's exactly where you're going to "figure it out".

Oh...OK. You must have a different internet than I do. Who's your ISP?

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 11:57 AM
It's pretty weird.

Chester had a new album and six kids. Chris seemed rather mentally strong in his own right.
Overdoses within months of each other? Maybe.
Self hangings? Suspicious on its face.
Then, you learn they were working to expose the pedo elites. Simple math, really.

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 11:59 AM
Oh...OK. You must have a different internet than I do. Who's your ISP?

I get it. You're woke and mocking the whole internet sleuth thing.

baseline bum
05-29-2020, 12:02 PM
Too bad Trump had his boy Epstein killed so we can't hear all the details amirite?

ChumpDumper
05-29-2020, 12:06 PM
Chester had a new album and six kids. Chris seemed rather mentally strong in his own right.
Overdoses within months of each other? Maybe.
Self hangings? Suspicious on its face.
Then, you learn they were working to expose the pedo elites. Simple math, really.What specifically were they doing to expose pedo elites?

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 12:07 PM
Too bad Trump had his boy Epstein killed so we can't hear all the details amirite?

Why do you think Bill Clinton visited pedo island so many times?

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 12:08 PM
What specifically were they doing to expose pedo elites?

You should go research it. You sound interested. :tu

baseline bum
Why do you think Bill Clinton visited pedo island so many times?

Probably to hang out with his friend Donald and rape young girls.

Spurminator

This is why we should thank people like Derp for selflessly sacrificing any semblance of a social life or career in favor of dedicating his focus to bringing attention to the hidden underworld of celebrity pedophile conspiracies.

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 12:10 PM
Probably to hang out with his friend Donald and rape young girls.

Sounds like you support pedos.

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 12:11 PM
This is why we should thank people like Derp for selflessly sacrificing any semblance of a social life or career in favor of dedicating his focus to bringing attention to the hidden underworld of celebrity pedophile conspiracies.

Sadbert lashing out.

ChumpDumper
05-29-2020, 12:13 PM
You should go research it. You sound interested. :tuderp folds. You sound like you're spreading bullshit again.:tu

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 12:14 PM
derp folds. You sound like you're spreading bullshit again.:tu

Muh coping play worked.

ChumpDumper
05-29-2020, 12:15 PM
Muh coping play worked.You're coping now. They weren't about to expose elite pedos. You have no evidence of this. You instantly folded. Now you're going to cry.

baseline bum
05-29-2020, 12:16 PM
Sounds like you support pedos.

Something about glass houses...

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 12:17 PM
You're coping now. They weren't about to expose elite pedos. You have no evidence of this. You instantly folded. Now you're going to cry.

Listen to you speaking authoritatively. Show us that link that Chester and Chris had nothing.

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 12:18 PM
Something about glass houses...

Something about you really needing Trump to be a pedo...

ChumpDumper
05-29-2020, 12:20 PM
Listen to you speaking authoritatively. Show us that link that Chester and Chris had nothing.:lmao demanding I prove a negative after you authoritatively fold.

There is no evidence they were about to expose anyone.

You claim they were about to expose elite pedos. Prove it.

SpursforSix
05-29-2020, 12:23 PM
I get it. You're woke and mocking the whole internet sleuth thing.

Yeah...I'm woke as fuck.

baseline bum
05-29-2020, 12:28 PM
Something about you really needing Trump to be a pedo...

Why'd he kill his friend Epstein then?

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 12:32 PM
:lmao demanding I prove a negative after you authoritatively fold.

There is no evidence they were about to expose anyone.

You claim they were about to expose elite pedos. Prove it.

You claimed the negative. That means you either have proof or you're irately pulling something out of your ass.

Don't worry, David Dook; there was really no doubt that it was the latter. :tu

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 12:33 PM
Why'd he kill his friend Epstein then?

I doubt Trump was behind that. The Clintons certainly had reason to see him killed.

ChumpDumper
05-29-2020, 12:35 PM
You claimed the negative. That means you either have proof or you're irately pulling something out of your ass.

Don't worry, David Dook; there was really no doubt that it was the latter. :tuSure, the proof is your folding. If you had anything you would've posted it.:tu

Millennial_Messiah
05-29-2020, 12:37 PM
You wonder who Avante is voting for. He does live in deep blue California.

spurraider21
05-29-2020, 12:42 PM
I doubt Trump was behind that. The Clintons certainly had reason to see him killed.
federal custody

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 01:02 PM
Sure, the proof is your folding. If you had anything you would've posted it.:tu

You made a claim you can't or won't back-up. Come to terms.

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 01:12 PM
federal custody

deep state

spurraider21
05-29-2020, 01:21 PM
deep state
:lmao

ChumpDumper
05-29-2020, 01:21 PM
You made a claim you can't or won't back-up. Come to terms.:lmao You have never backed up one of your claims including your claim that these guys were about to expose elite pedos. Your folding every time is my proof you are full of shit. Come to terms.:tu

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 01:22 PM
You made a claim you can't or won't back-up. Come to terms.

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 01:23 PM
:lmao

Dark forces at play. Do you deny this? Or was this suicide?

spurraider21
05-29-2020, 01:24 PM
Dark forces at play. Do you deny this? Or was this suicide?
im laughing at trump having no responsibility or control over the federal government because muh deep state

i dont remember you giving the deep state all the credit for unemployment rates before covid :lol

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 01:26 PM
im laughing at trump having no responsibility or control over the federal government because muh deep state

i dont remember you giving the deep state all the credit for unemployment rates before covid :lol

Yea, I get that you want your easy out.

Was it a suicide or a murder?

spurraider21
05-29-2020, 01:27 PM
Yea, I get that you want your easy out.

Was it a suicide or a murder?
i dont know

ChumpDumper
:cry:lmao demanding I prove a negative.

There is no evidence these guys were working to expose elite pedos.

Period.

Spurtacular
i dont know

Search your heart, Lite.

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 01:28 PM
:lmao demanding I prove a negative.

There is no evidence these guys were working to expose elite pedos.

Period.

It's your negative. Own that.

ChumpDumper
05-29-2020, 01:28 PM
Dark forces at play. Do you deny this? Or was this suicide?It was suicide.

ChumpDumper
05-29-2020, 01:29 PM
It's your negative. Own that.Yes. I will own there is no evidence these guys were working to expose elite pedos.

Do you own your folding?

spurraider21
05-29-2020, 01:30 PM
Search your heart, Lite.
i mean, i dont know. thinking about it isn't going to give me a revelation.

his death was ruled a suicide by medical examiners. there are irregularities surrounding how his cell/area was monitored that call for questions, which likely cannot be answered. not much more can be said.

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 01:31 PM
It was suicide.

Medical examiner said so. Must be true. Amirite?

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 01:32 PM
i mean, i dont know. thinking about it isn't going to give me a revelation.

his death was ruled a suicide by medical examiners. there are irregularities surrounding how his cell/area was monitored that call for questions, which likely cannot be answered. not much more can be said.

Gross irregularities.

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 01:33 PM
Yes. I will own there is no evidence these guys were working to expose elite pedos.

Okay. Share how you know that.

ChumpDumper
05-29-2020, 01:33 PM
Medical examiner said so. Must be true. Amirite?How do you say he was murdered?

Be specific when you fold.

spurraider21
05-29-2020, 01:34 PM
Gross irregularities.
sure. lets call them gross irregularities. doesnt change what i said. there are some unanswerable questions, sure. at the same time, medical examiners ruled his death a suicide. there isnt much more that can be explored tbh

we have been dealt an incomplete set of facts. what we have is an examination calling it suicide and then some legitimate, interesting questions. hard to make a definitive leap that he was murdered unless we have more facts

ChumpDumper
05-29-2020, 01:35 PM
Okay. List how you know that.Because that's what I know. Prove me wrong.

Do you have ANY evidence those guys were working to expose elite pedos?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 01:43 PM
sure. lets call them gross irregularities. doesnt change what i said. there are some unanswerable questions, sure. at the same time, medical examiners ruled his death a suicide. there isnt much more that can be explored tbh

we have been dealt an incomplete set of facts. what we have is an examination calling it suicide and then some legitimate, interesting questions. hard to make a definitive leap that he was murdered unless we have more facts

You wouldn't pick suicide if your life depended on it. No way.

spurraider21
05-29-2020, 01:46 PM
You wouldn't pick suicide if your life depended on it. No way.
i dont have the information to come to my own conclusion. as of now the only official finding has been suicide by the medical examiner.

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 01:52 PM
i dont have the information to come to my own conclusion. as of now the only official finding has been suicide by the medical examiner.

I get that. But if you had to put your life on whatever the truth is, no way you're picking suicide. You know it, and I know it.

ElNono
05-29-2020, 05:00 PM

you're not next level cuz you don't jump into conclusions!

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 09:35 PM
you're not next level cuz you don't jump into conclusions!

Yea, this is all about throwing caution to the wind!

Reck
05-29-2020, 09:39 PM
You chimed in with let's terminate the two journalists doing their fucking jobs.

:lmao Wreck

Talking about unsubstantiated claims about x being a pedophile without proof is not journalism. These people are lucky they're nobodies in the cesspool that is youtube otherwise, they'd be in court so much They'd set up a tent to live in.

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 09:43 PM
Talking about unsubstantiated claims about x being a pedophile without proof is not journalism. These people are lucky they're nobodies in the cesspool that is youtube otherwise, they'd be in court so much They'd set up a tent to live in.

You're just making stuff up, Wreck. They're quoting Netflix. Are Netflix nobodies? Are they gonna be in court?

ElNono
05-29-2020, 10:05 PM
Yea, this is all about throwing caution to the wind!

You're literally asking him to take a leap of faith... and jump to a conclusion. He told he he doesn't have information to conclude one way or the other, but somehow that's not good enough

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 10:12 PM
You're literally asking him to take a leap of faith... and jump to a conclusion. He told he he doesn't have information to conclude one way or the other, but somehow that's not good enough

:lol "leap of faith"

ElNono
05-29-2020, 10:14 PM
:lol "leap of faith"

But if you had to put your life on whatever the truth is

^^^ that's called a leap of faith.

leap of faith
noun
noun: leap of faith; plural noun: leaps of faith

an act of believing in or attempting something whose existence or outcome cannot be proved.

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 10:15 PM
^^^ that's called a leap of faith.

leap of faith
noun
noun: leap of faith; plural noun: leaps of faith

an act of believing in or attempting something whose existence or outcome cannot be proved.

I'm asking him to say what he more/less can figure what can happen. We all pretty much know sh** went down.
If whoever wants to hide, they can do that.

ElNono
05-29-2020, 10:18 PM
I'm asking him to say what he more/less can figure what can happen. We all pretty much know sh** went down.
If whoever wants to hide, they can do that.

He already told you he cannot based on the information he has. What you're asking him to do is take a leap of faith: asking what he believes, not what he knows.

Spurtacular
05-29-2020, 10:24 PM
He already told you he cannot based on the information he has. What you're asking him to do is take a leap of faith: asking what he believes, not what he knows.

I heard his lawyer speak. I was speaking man to man. We know it's not suicide.

You and him need to hide behind official narratives.