PDA

View Full Version : Alabama Needs Riots!

General Virtue
05-30-2020, 09:12 AM
This black officer on black woman crime is unaccpetable! Racism!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc6WH3i21Fo

Spurtacular
05-30-2020, 09:28 AM
:lol Body slamming consistent with protocols.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UpXqMB97YU

Millennial_Messiah
05-30-2020, 09:55 AM
Better linebacker play than Jaylon Smith right there

Spurtacular
05-30-2020, 12:20 PM
Cops are constantly attacking innocent black guys like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HujPlUyTXRY

Millennial_Messiah
05-30-2020, 01:28 PM
Cops are constantly attacking innocent black guys like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HujPlUyTXRY

That triggered me harshly... If he gets a penny less than $50 Million in punitive damages, Shitmerica deserves to be nuked and destroyed. Absolute evil. And it's not China, or Russia. It's Shitmerica. The greatest lie and the largest beacon of evil the earth has seen, established 1776.

Millennial_Messiah
05-30-2020, 01:38 PM
^Could have been me. Could have been one of my best friends. The officers involved in that deserve the death penalty and the guy deserves a minimum of $50M in punitive damages before we can even begin to talk justice. Anything less than that and he should join the growing international coalition intelligence force to defeat and destroy Shitmerica. Shitmerica is going down, baby. Down!!! And finally the world will be free at last.

Millennial_Messiah
05-30-2020, 03:14 PM
Between White Boy Rick and the white boy in the video ^, it seems Michigan is a truly awful place to be white and male. Thank goodness for Texas.

Longlonglongtimelurk
05-30-2020, 06:29 PM
Man, your country is beyond fucked up. On one hand, life is pretty good in America and you have immigrants looking to get in any way they can. On the other hand America’s backwards gun laws allow for on edge cops and hatred to breed murder with semi automatic weapons, Nothing will ever change until US gun laws change. Yes it’s in your constitution but it’s rediculous- I understand you want to individually keep your guns but for the greater good there HAS to be reform

Spurtacular
05-30-2020, 10:39 PM
Man, your country is beyond fucked up. On one hand, life is pretty good in America and you have immigrants looking to get in any way they can. On the other hand America’s backwards gun laws allow for on edge cops and hatred to breed murder with semi automatic weapons, Nothing will ever change until US gun laws change. Yes it’s in your constitution but it’s rediculous- I understand you want to individually keep your guns but for the greater good there HAS to be reform

Apple Bottom alt.

Millennial_Messiah
05-31-2020, 01:08 AM
Apple Bottom alt.

Apple bottom jeans
Boots with the furrrrrrrr
We gettin low
Gettin low, low, low low low low, low, low

Longlonglongtimelurk
05-31-2020, 05:10 AM
Apple Bottom alt.
Haha I don’t know who apple bottom is or what his views are but sure- I’m Apple Bottom.
If I lived in the States I would consider myself right leaning in a sense, although there are some conservative views in the US that just have me scratching my head. Such as what I’ve mentioned above.

Spurtacular
05-31-2020, 07:03 AM
I hope that white cop's face didn't hurt that black woman's hand. There might have to be riots otherwise.

Will Hunting
05-31-2020, 07:33 AM
I hope that white cop's face didn't hurt that black woman's hand. There might have to be riots otherwise.

The best part is at the end when the black protestor tries to run up on the cops, the black cop who just knocked her out turns around and immediately points at him implying “imma fuck you up too”, and then the protestor immediately backpedals :lol

Spurtacular
05-31-2020, 07:56 AM
The best part is at the end when the black protestor tries to run up on the cops, the black cop who just knocked her out turns around and immediately points at him implying “imma fuck you up too”, and then the protestor immediately backpedals :lol

:lol

No surprise that the two cops not wearing the masks were the alpha dogs and the bitches wearing the masks were beta AF. :lol Just taking it on the chin not once but twice.

Millennial_Messiah
05-31-2020, 12:12 PM
:lol

No surprise that the two cops not wearing the masks were the alpha dogs and the bitches wearing the masks were beta AF. :lol Just taking it on the chin not once but twice.

Fat bull dyke bitch deserved what (s)he got.

DJR210
06-01-2020, 01:19 AM

Lmao bitch got what she deserved

FrostKing
06-01-2020, 01:25 AM
I've never owned and until now I never considered

Do you see what is occurring - for entire weekend? The Police is helpless to stop this widespread looting and violence

If I were to remain living in America I think I would have to seriously look into gun ownership.

Longlonglongtimelurk
06-01-2020, 05:19 AM
I've never owned and until now I never considered

Do you see what is occurring - for entire weekend? The Police is helpless to stop this widespread looting and violence

If I were to remain living in America I think I would have to seriously look into gun ownership.
I agree- if I lived in the US there would be a genuine fear that I could be killed by a gun for no reason, and protecting myself/ family with my own firearm would be in our best interest. <-What I just said is exactly how this thing goes round and round and round and people end up with guns they don’t need/ shouldn’t have and nothing changes.
here in Aus it’s very rare for anyone to own a gun unless you live in a rural area on property or hunt. Guns are locked away and seeing a person with a gun in the street is unheard of. It really is one of those bizarre cultural differences between us and The US, guns are for killing people and put society on edge- especially in today’s fucked up society that’s only getting angrier and more divisive all the time.

watching the last 5 years of news events playing out in the USA from afar make me want to say- everybody chill the fuck out, the person on the other side of the fence probably isn’t that different from you!

Play Boban
06-01-2020, 08:08 AM
I agree- if I lived in the US there would be a genuine fear that I could be killed by a gun for no reason, and protecting myself/ family with my own firearm would be in our best interest. <-What I just said is exactly how this thing goes round and round and round and people end up with guns they don’t need/ shouldn’t have and nothing changes.
here in Aus it’s very rare for anyone to own a gun unless you live in a rural area on property or hunt. Guns are locked away and seeing a person with a gun in the street is unheard of. It really is one of those bizarre cultural differences between us and The US, guns are for killing people and put society on edge- especially in today’s fucked up society that’s only getting angrier and more divisive all the time.

watching the last 5 years of news events playing out in the USA from afar make me want to say- everybody chill the fuck out, the person on the other side of the fence probably isn’t that different from you!
Love it or leave it tbh.

without usa, Australia would be speaking Japanese or mandarin tbqh

Millennial_Messiah
06-01-2020, 09:21 AM
Love it or leave it tbh.

without usa, Australia would be speaking Japanese or mandarin tbqh

German tbf.

Spurtacular
06-01-2020, 12:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&amp;v=ajaqY2vd7fw&amp;feature=emb_l ogo

SMH Black people.

Millennial_Messiah
06-01-2020, 07:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&amp;v=ajaqY2vd7fw&amp;feature=emb_l ogo

SMH Black people.
Trump needs to enact an executive order to punish each and every one of these individuals responsible for this destruction, regardless of race or state of heritage, with an automatic, irrevocable life sentence with no parole. No "overcrowding" or "COVID-19" pussy excuses. 24 to a cell if necessary. Heck, build more prisons. Feed them bread and water until they starve, that's no more than what they deserve.

phxspurfan
06-02-2020, 08:32 PM
^Could have been me. Could have been one of my best friends. The officers involved in that deserve the death penalty and the guy deserves a minimum of $50M in punitive damages before we can even begin to talk justice. Anything less than that and he should join the growing international coalition intelligence force to defeat and destroy Shitmerica. Shitmerica is going down, baby. Down!!! And finally the world will be free at last.

Could have been me. Standing there with you. Could have been me. With my dreams coming true. But dreams move on. If you wait too long.

Chucho
06-02-2020, 08:48 PM
Could have been me. Standing there with you. Could have been me. With my dreams coming true. But dreams move on. If you wait too long.

So...your dream is standing in front of a riot with Andy?

Blake
06-03-2020, 12:41 AM

:cry remember det time hooters asked you to leave?

Millennial_Messiah
06-03-2020, 08:53 AM
:cry remember det time hooters asked you to leave?

Twin Peaks

And I didn't challenge him. Plenty of places to watch week 1 NFL football without being scolded for "not buying anything".

Blake
06-03-2020, 05:16 PM
Twin Peaks

And I didn't challenge him. Plenty of places to watch week 1 NFL football without being scolded for "not buying anything".

:lol who goes out to a restaurant to watch a game and doesn't buy anything? And then gets told to buy something or leave?

Just stupid :lol

Millennial_Messiah
06-03-2020, 05:29 PM
:lol who goes out to a restaurant to watch a game and doesn't buy anything? And then gets told to buy something or leave?

Just stupid :lol
I didn't have a job or internet/TV at that point in time.

Blake
06-03-2020, 10:12 PM
I didn't have a job or internet/TV at that point in time.

:cry and no friends or family :cry

Millennial_Messiah
06-04-2020, 09:09 AM
:cry and no friends or family :cry

yes, I did, but 2017 was the roughest year of my life, at least this year I'm making money and stable