You gonna cry, Chumpettes?

How about the standard comes-ons?

:lmao

Millennial_Messiah
05-31-2020, 12:12 PM
:toast About damn time.

ChumpDumper
05-31-2020, 12:17 PM
If it's really Antifa behind every outbreak of violence everywhere, they should be singled out.

Are they behind all of them?

Spurtacular
05-31-2020, 12:21 PM
If it's really Antifa behind every outbreak of violence everywhere, they should be singled out.

Are they behind all of them?

Doubtful. What now?

ChumpDumper
05-31-2020, 12:25 PM
Doubtful. What now?For which riots are they responsible?

Spurtacular
05-31-2020, 12:46 PM
For which riots are they responsible?

Are you trying to debate that they're not terrorists?

Is that what you're doing here?

spurraider21
05-31-2020, 12:55 PM
I not think i disagree with the designation in a vacuum. See this post from about 3 years ago

Ill stipulate that antifa is a shitty movement/organization that uses violence far too often and is oversensitive (see school protests).

i still think this is trump just making a political play to say liberals bad

edit: after a bit more thought i think there are logistical concerns with the designation that i have addressed in subsequent posts. Not a defense of antifa or their tactics though

ChumpDumper
05-31-2020, 12:55 PM
Are you trying to debate that they're not terrorists?

Is that what you're doing here?Nope.

Let's say they're the terroriest terrorists that ever terrored.

Let's see your list.

Spurtacular
05-31-2020, 12:58 PM
Nope.

Let's say they're the terroriest terrorists that ever terrored.

Okay then, what's your problem?

Use your words.

Spurtacular
05-31-2020, 12:59 PM
I not think i disagree with the designation in a vacuum. See this post from about 3 years ago

If you identify with Antifa, you are bad, Lite. :lol

:lol That's exactly the fucking point.

ChumpDumper
05-31-2020, 01:03 PM
Okay then, what's your problem?

Use your words.I'd like to know which riots they started.

Let's see your list.

Those are my words I already used and you dodged.

Spurminator
05-31-2020, 01:04 PM
Fine. Unmask the instigators. Doxx them all. I think you'll find some pretty disparate backgrounds and political views among them all.

hater
05-31-2020, 01:06 PM
That didnt take long :lmao

USA just being the fascist state I been calling all along. Just that they are not pret3ndinv anymore tbqh

Not that I care about the pussyhatters antifas tbqh. US surveillance probably intercepted lots of messages between these idiots that called/planned for violence.

Good riddance tbqh

TSA
05-31-2020, 01:08 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/shipwreckedcrew/status/1267148493505757184

ChumpDumper
05-31-2020, 01:10 PM
So it wasn't the scary black people?

Or was it both now?

DarrinS
05-31-2020, 01:11 PM

Not really anything liberal about them. Just rich white kids who want to break shit.

DMC
05-31-2020, 01:14 PM
Not really anything liberal about them. Just rich white kids who want to break shit.

This. LARPers

TSA
05-31-2020, 01:16 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/shipwreckedcrew/status/1267144005021626368

Exposing the financing will be the most interesting part.

Spurtacular
05-31-2020, 01:21 PM
I'd like to know which riots they started.

Let's see your list.

Those are my words I already used and you dodged.

I haven't compiled a list.

You don't have a real point, do you?

ChumpDumper
05-31-2020, 01:21 PM
Who is the leader of Antifa?

ChumpDumper
05-31-2020, 01:22 PM
I haven't compiled a list.

You don't have a real point, do you?Sure I do.

You're proving it.

Name one specific riot this week that is solely attributed to Antifa.

dbestpro
05-31-2020, 01:24 PM
Should follow in kind with the KKK even if it is just symbolic.

Spurtacular
05-31-2020, 01:25 PM
Sure I do.

You're proving it.

Name one specific riot this week that is solely attributed to Antifa.

I've only heard lucid allegations thus far.

Are you claiming that ANTIFA has not participated in the riots?

ChumpDumper
05-31-2020, 01:27 PM
I've only heard lucid allegations thus far.

Are you claiming that ANTIFA has not participated in the riots?I'm not claiming a negative you will fallaciously demand I prove.

You're the one making all the claims.

:lol "lucid"

Allegations from whom?

Spurtacular
05-31-2020, 01:29 PM
I'm not claiming a negative you will fallaciously demand I prove.

You're the one making all the claims.

:lol "lucid"

Allegations from whom?

At what point did I make a case that ANTIFA was absolutely complicit in these riots?

You're going for nothing glory again. :lol

ChumpDumper
05-31-2020, 01:30 PM
At what point did I make a case that ANTIFA was absolutely complicit in these riots?

You're going for nothing glory again. :lolOh, so you're not even claiming they're complicit in these riots at all.

How lucid of you.

Thread
05-31-2020, 01:33 PM
But, will the old man follow thru & actually/officially do this?

boutons_deux
05-31-2020, 01:34 PM
antifa is terrorist according to Trash, who is supported by non-terrorist? "very fine" fascists that antifa selectively opposes.

Nothing but Trump/Barr autocratically attacking Trump's political opposition, again, under the distracting cover of fascist police rioting.

Nothing , not fucking ANYTHING, from Trash/Barr is ever in honest, respectable, believable good faith

boutons_deux
05-31-2020, 01:39 PM
are the boogooloo bois, fomenting a race war and attacking Dem govts, also classified by Trash/Barr as a terrorist organization?

Spurtacular
05-31-2020, 01:51 PM
Oh, so you're not even claiming they're complicit in these riots at all.

How lucid of you.

I think it's reasonably certain that elements of antifa have taken part in these riots.

Again, what are you even trying to argue?

Are you just lashing out b/c your antifa are officially terrorists now? :lol

ChumpDumper
05-31-2020, 01:52 PM
I think it's reasonably certain that elements of antifa have taken part in these riots.

Again, what are you even trying to argue?

Are you just lashing out b/c your antifa are officially terrorists now? :lolNope. You proved my point. You have no evidence of anything but you have a new boogeyman.

Tell me, who is the leader of Antifa?

Spurtacular
05-31-2020, 02:00 PM
Nope. You proved my point. You have no evidence of anything but you have a new boogeyman.

Tell me, who is the leader of Antifa?

You are reeling because Antifa was named a terrorist organization.

TSA
05-31-2020, 02:09 PM
Attorney General William P. Barr's Statement on Riots and Domestic Terrorism

“With the rioting that is occurring in many of our cities around the country, the voices of peaceful and legitimate protests have been hijacked by violent radical elements. Groups of outside radicals and agitators are exploiting the situation to pursue their own separate, violent, and extremist agenda.

It is time to stop watching the violence and to confront and stop it. The continued violence and destruction of property endangers the lives and livelihoods of others, and interferes with the rights of peaceful protestors, as well as all other citizens.

It also undercuts the urgent work that needs to be done – through constructive engagement between affected communities and law enforcement leaders – to address legitimate grievances. Preventing reconciliation and driving us apart is the goal of these radical groups, and we cannot let them succeed.

It is the responsibility of state and local leaders to ensure that adequate law enforcement resources, including the National Guard where necessary, are deployed on the streets to reestablish law and order. We saw this finally happen in Minneapolis last night, and it worked.

Federal law enforcement actions will be directed at apprehending and charging the violent radical agitators who have hijacked peaceful protest and are engaged in violations of federal law.

To identify criminal organizers and instigators, and to coordinate federal resources with our state and local partners, federal law enforcement is using our existing network of 56 regional FBI Joint Terrorism Task Forces (JTTF).

The violence instigated and carried out by Antifa and other similar groups in connection with the rioting is domestic terrorism and will be treated accordingly.”

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/attorney-general-william-p-barrs-statement-riots-and-domestic-terrorism

Insurgency is the organized use of subversion and violence to seize, nullify or challenge political control of a region. As such, it is primarily a political struggle, in which both sides use armed force to create space for their political, economic and influence activities to be effective. Insurgency is not always conducted by a single group with a centralized, military-style command structure, but may involve a complex matrix of different actors with various aims, loosely connected in dynamic and non-hierarchical networks. To be successful, insurgencies require charismatic leadership, supporters, recruits, supplies, safe havens and funding (often from illicit activities). They only need the active support of a few enabling individuals, but the passive acquiescence of a large proportion of the contested population will give a higher probability of success. This is best achieved when the political cause of the insurgency has strong appeal, manipulating religious, tribal or local identity to exploit common societal grievances or needs. Insurgents seek to gain control of populations through a combination of persuasion, subversion and coercion while using guerrilla tactics to offset the strengths of government security forces. Their intent is usually to protract the struggle, exhaust the government and win sufficient popular support to force capitulation or political accommodation. Consequently, insurgencies evolve through a series of stages, though the progression and outcome will be different in almost every case.

https://2009-2017.state.gov/documents/organization/119629.pdf

ChumpDumper
05-31-2020, 02:13 PM
You are reeling because Antifa was named a terrorist organization.I'm fine with it if they are indeed a terrorist organization responsible for terrorist attacks.

ChumpDumper
05-31-2020, 02:15 PM

“With the rioting that is occurring in many of our cities around the country, the voices of peaceful and legitimate protests have been hijacked by violent radical elements. Groups of outside radicals and agitators are exploiting the situation to pursue their own separate, violent, and extremist agenda.

It is time to stop watching the violence and to confront and stop it. The continued violence and destruction of property endangers the lives and livelihoods of others, and interferes with the rights of peaceful protestors, as well as all other citizens.

It also undercuts the urgent work that needs to be done – through constructive engagement between affected communities and law enforcement leaders – to address legitimate grievances. Preventing reconciliation and driving us apart is the goal of these radical groups, and we cannot let them succeed.

It is the responsibility of state and local leaders to ensure that adequate law enforcement resources, including the National Guard where necessary, are deployed on the streets to reestablish law and order. We saw this finally happen in Minneapolis last night, and it worked.

Federal law enforcement actions will be directed at apprehending and charging the violent radical agitators who have hijacked peaceful protest and are engaged in violations of federal law.

To identify criminal organizers and instigators, and to coordinate federal resources with our state and local partners, federal law enforcement is using our existing network of 56 regional FBI Joint Terrorism Task Forces (JTTF).

The violence instigated and carried out by Antifa and other similar groups in connection with the rioting is domestic terrorism and will be treated accordingly.”

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/attorney-general-william-p-barrs-statement-riots-and-domestic-terrorism

Insurgency is the organized use of subversion and violence to seize, nullify or challenge political control of a region. As such, it is primarily a political struggle, in which both sides use armed force to create space for their political, economic and influence activities to be effective. Insurgency is not always conducted by a single group with a centralized, military-style command structure, but may involve a complex matrix of different actors with various aims, loosely connected in dynamic and non-hierarchical networks. To be successful, insurgencies require charismatic leadership, supporters, recruits, supplies, safe havens and funding (often from illicit activities). They only need the active support of a few enabling individuals, but the passive acquiescence of a large proportion of the contested population will give a higher probability of success. This is best achieved when the political cause of the insurgency has strong appeal, manipulating religious, tribal or local identity to exploit common societal grievances or needs. Insurgents seek to gain control of populations through a combination of persuasion, subversion and coercion while using guerrilla tactics to offset the strengths of government security forces. Their intent is usually to protract the struggle, exhaust the government and win sufficient popular support to force capitulation or political accommodation. Consequently, insurgencies evolve through a series of stages, though the progression and outcome will be different in almost every case.

https://2009-2017.state.gov/documents/organization/119629.pdfWho's the charismatic leader of Antifa?

Spurtacular
05-31-2020, 02:24 PM
I'm fine with it if they are indeed a terrorist organization responsible for terrorist attacks.

:lmao Dooky Sperm Shield

ChumpDumper
05-31-2020, 02:28 PM
:lmao Dooky Sperm ShieldFor which terrorist attacks do you claim they are responsible?

leemajors
05-31-2020, 02:30 PM

https://2009-2017.state.gov/documents/organization/119629.pdf

What about all the police officers who opened fire with rubber bullets on peaceful protestors?

Winehole23
05-31-2020, 02:37 PM
What about all the police officers who opened fire with rubber bullets on peaceful protestors?That's what we pay them to do.

To protect owners, to arrest, jail and kill non-whites, and to intimidate the peasantry.

DarrinS
05-31-2020, 02:39 PM
That's what we pay them to do.

To protect owners, to arrest, jail and kill non-whites, and to intimidate the peasantry.

ACAB, amirite?

leemajors
05-31-2020, 02:40 PM
That's what we pay them to do.

It was weird watching them do it on KXAN Austins live facebook feed yesterday.

Spurtacular
05-31-2020, 02:50 PM
For which terrorist attacks do you claim they are responsible?

:lol You can't even admit that Antifa is a terror organization.

ChumpDumper
05-31-2020, 02:52 PM
:lol You can't even admit that Antifa is a terror organization.I'm happy to whenever you tell me which terror attacks they committed.

Spurtacular
05-31-2020, 02:54 PM
I'm happy to whenever you tell me which terror attacks they committed.

I'd rather let your sperm shielding speak for itself.

:rollin

ChumpDumper
05-31-2020, 02:54 PM
I'd rather let your sperm shielding speak for itself.

:rollinSo you're going to sperm shield for them too.:rollin

Winehole23
05-31-2020, 02:58 PM
It was weird watching them do it on KXAN Austins live facebook feed yesterday.They're Frank Castle and we're all bad guys who deserve brisk, extrajudicial vengeance.

Spurtacular
05-31-2020, 03:01 PM
So you're going to sperm shield for them too.:rollin

https://i.imgur.com/KoIXhDz.gif

ChumpDumper
05-31-2020, 03:02 PM
https://i.imgur.com/KoIXhDz.gif:lol you're the one refusing to name their many infamous terrorist attacks. Why are you sperm shielding for them?

Winehole23
05-31-2020, 03:09 PM
ACAB, amirite?I don't hold with that. The traditions and customs of the police have a greater inertial moment so to speak than the private moral convictions of officers.

BSfromTX
05-31-2020, 03:14 PM
There goes more bypass of due process. Whether your for them or against them, they are US citizens and have the right to due process.

Winehole23
05-31-2020, 03:25 PM
There goes more bypass of due process. Whether your for them or against them, they are US citizens and have the right to due process.In court? From other police?

spurraider21
05-31-2020, 03:28 PM
There are a lot of logistical concerns with the designation though. It isn’t really an organization. Can any white young adult wearing a black sweater be prosecuted as a terrorist?

spurraider21
05-31-2020, 03:31 PM
How can we actually tell which white instigator breaking shit is or isn’t part of this terrorist organization?

koriwhat
05-31-2020, 04:39 PM
It's about time! Shit's about to get real real!

koriwhat
05-31-2020, 04:40 PM
How can we actually tell which white instigator breaking shit is or isn’t part of this terrorist organization?

Trac phones, internet accounts, symbolism, etc... you're so in the dark but come here as if you're WOKE. Lol!

ElNono
05-31-2020, 04:47 PM
There goes more bypass of due process. Whether your for them or against them, they are US citizens and have the right to due process.

yup... however, I suspect this isn't much more than propaganda...

Winehole23
05-31-2020, 05:02 PM
yup... however, I suspect this isn't much more than propaganda...The US war on terrorism, so-called, amounts to the revival of outlawry

The main point of having a designated terrorist outfit is to bypass the US justice system to detain and punish them in a legal black hole, free from public scrutiny and most importantly, free from any legal responsibility.

I'd not be totally surprised if Trump broke the norm of due process and no indefinite detention on the US mainland, he's broken so many other politcal norms, much to the delight of his nihilistic base.

Spurminator
05-31-2020, 05:05 PM

Release their names and entire social media history.

ElNono
05-31-2020, 05:06 PM
The US war on terrorism, so-called, amounts to the revival of outlawry

The main point of having a designated terrorist outfit is to bypass the US justice system to detain and punish them in a legal black hole, free from public scrutiny and most importantly, free from any legal responsibility.

I'd not be totally surprised if Trump broke the norm of due process and no indefinite detention on the US mainland, he's broken so many other politcal norms, much to the delight of his nihilistic base.

Oh I know how it works, the whole enemy combatant concoction. This will be drawn out in courts though, especially when it comes to American citizens.

Again, if this POTUS has shown something too, is that he bluffs a lot and has a terrible time backing it up. We'll see.

Winehole23
05-31-2020, 05:08 PM
Oh I know how it works, the whole enemy combatant concoction. This will be drawn out in courts though, especially when it comes to American citizens.

Again, if this POTUS has shown something too, is that he bluffs a lot and has a terrible time backing it up. We'll see.It's accurate to say that Trump strikes a pose of strength only to wuss out subsequently. That has been a pattern.

One difference this time is that Trump is fighting for his political life. Cornered animals can be dangerous.

David Hogg
05-31-2020, 05:18 PM
https://twitter.com/itreebeards/status/1267213380193927168?s=21

spurraider21
05-31-2020, 05:26 PM
Release their names and entire social media history.
But it’s not particularly organized where membership can really be determined. Could just be a tool to try left wing criminals as terrorists

David Hogg
05-31-2020, 05:29 PM
https://twitter.com/thestuffofmemes/status/1267157004281417731?s=21

TheGreatYacht
05-31-2020, 05:39 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/garycar5/status/1267217316992991238
So this is the plan?

If the military dared to start shooting civilian protesters (cuz how do we know it's ANTIFA) this could potentially spark a civil war.

Spurminator
05-31-2020, 05:41 PM
But it’s not particularly organized where membership can really be determined. Could just be a tool to try left wing criminals as terrorists

I don't know that we can be certain about that. There has to be some organization for all of them to show up somewhere. How are they communicating with each other? Can we use such knowledge to get in front of planned disruptions involving vandalism or violence?

Winehole23
05-31-2020, 05:43 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/garycar5/status/1267217316992991238

So this is the plan?Nah, Trump's a pussy. Won't happen.

If it does, US conservatives will fall in love with the tank.

ducks
05-31-2020, 05:45 PM
https://twitter.com/thestuffofmemes/status/1267157004281417731?s=21
What makes her an expert?

Winehole23
05-31-2020, 05:47 PM
Aside:

It's telling that Trump thinks Antifa is a bigger threat than the American Nazis and edgy alt-right accelerationists they fight in the street.

Texas eye
05-31-2020, 05:49 PM

They are the sons and daughters of the 1%. Trust fund children who want for nothing and can do what they want. Now the IRS can take that money away.

boutons_deux
05-31-2020, 05:51 PM
I don't know that we can be certain about that. There has to be some organization for all of them to show up somewhere. How are they communicating with each other? Can we use such knowledge to get in front of planned disruptions involving vandalism or violence?

there maybe some communication over Whatsapp, Telegram, Signal encrypted messaging apps.

I'm sure if Barr wanted Whatsapp group membership and text msg logs, Zuckerberg would bend over and give it to Barr

ElNono
05-31-2020, 05:55 PM
Aside:

It's telling that Trump thinks Antifa is a bigger threat than the American Nazis and edgy alt-right accelerationists they fight in the street.

I'm not even sold he does or cares. He knows it gets his tard followers all warm and fuzzy though. see OP.

ducks
05-31-2020, 05:56 PM
Nah, Trump's a pussy. Won't happen.

If it does, US conservatives will fall in love with the tank.
You pulled his pants down and say a pussy not balls?

Winehole23
05-31-2020, 05:59 PM
I'm not even sold he does or cares. He knows it gets his tard followers all warm and fuzzy though. see OP.Likely as not it makes him feel warm and fuzzy too. He called the alt-right fine people after they ran over a protestor in C-ville and beat down others in the street.

Trump's the racist in chief, tbh.

baseline bum
05-31-2020, 06:13 PM
So now Trump can waterboard protesters?

baseline bum
05-31-2020, 06:15 PM

“With the rioting that is occurring in many of our cities around the country, the voices of peaceful and legitimate protests have been hijacked by violent radical elements.

Just remember your boy called peaceful protesters sons of bitches and turned 30% of the nation against peaceful protests of cops killing black people.

Winehole23
05-31-2020, 06:17 PM
You pulled his pants down and say a pussy not balls?Never did.

What did you see there?

ChumpDumper
05-31-2020, 06:40 PM
Uh-oh.

baseline bum
05-31-2020, 06:42 PM
Uh-oh.

When has the law ever meant shit to Trump and Barr? No reason for it to now either.

ChumpDumper
05-31-2020, 06:53 PM
When has the law ever meant shit to Trump and Barr? No reason for it to now either.

Yeah, it was just funny watching TSA's third favorite lawyer shit on it.

Blake
05-31-2020, 07:06 PM

Seems like that's about it

Blake
05-31-2020, 07:06 PM
Uh-oh.

Lol Trump

koriwhat
05-31-2020, 08:53 PM
Lmao methhead tranny commies!

koriwhat
05-31-2020, 08:54 PM

You shit on the dude endlessly but what do you got to say about the rule of law under obama and his 5 eyes?

You're pathetic!

boutons_deux
05-31-2020, 09:18 PM
Trump could use Antifa conspiracy theories to ‘investigate his political opponents’: Ex-FBI assistant director

his sources in law enforcement are telling him that

President Donald Trump doesn’t have his facts straight on Antifa. :lol Trash, facts? :lol

Bill Barr was blaming Antifa’s violence, the anti-fascist, anti-Nazi philosophy.

“He did not demonstrate any evidence of that,”

“And according to all reports and my sources across all law enforcement,

there is a minimal presence of Antifa,

but a

far more disturbing presence of right-wing race-based hate groups, such as the Boogaloo Boys (https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social-media/what-boogaloo-how-online-calls-violent-uprising-are-getting-organized-n1138461)

who think there will be a race-based civil war coming.

There is also, perhaps even more disturbing than that, if that’s possible, I have multiple sources telling me that

the global anarchy movement is beginning to become present and insert themselves in cities around America in these protests.”

the president tweet, ‘we’re going to declare Antifa a domestic terrorism organization,'” continued Figliuzzi.

“No mention of the other groups.

And by the way, no mention that

he has no authority nor any legal process to name a U.S. group or organization a terror organization.

We don’t even have a domestic terrorism law in the United States yet,

let alone a process to designate a group.

this takes us one step closer to

a president who simply wants to allow feds to investigate his political opponents.

That’s where we’re headed.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/trump-could-use-antifa-conspiracy-theories-to-investigate-his-political-opponents-ex-fbi-assistant-director/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

Fox, OANN, Repugs, right wing hate media will now scream ANTIFA every day, all day.

SnakeBoy
06-01-2020, 12:58 AM

That's classified but don't worry we can trust our intelligence services.

Winehole23
06-01-2020, 01:01 AM
That's classified but don't worry we can trust our intelligence services.TRUMP DEEP STATE NOW, BISHES

FrostKing
06-01-2020, 02:15 AM
Uh-oh.
Antifa is British

ChumpDumper
06-01-2020, 02:17 AM
Antifa is BritishOh, which Britons are controlling the US branch?

FrostKing
06-01-2020, 02:19 AM
Oh, which Britons are controlling the US branch?
Just pointing out where they originated from

ChumpDumper
06-01-2020, 02:23 AM
Just pointing out where they originated fromSo the designation isn't for Britons who call themselves antifa.

ElNono
06-01-2020, 03:06 AM
Antifa is British

You can trace it all the way to the 70s-80s there, but the current domestic movement is basically a successor of ARA (Anti-Racist Action).

That said, our own AG called them domestic, so who are we to argue with the DOJ...

Spurtacular
06-01-2020, 05:53 AM
:lol Chump and Chumpettes really mad that the terrorist arm of Democrats is now officially terrorists.

ChumpDumper
06-01-2020, 06:30 AM
:lol Chump and Chumpettes really mad that the terrorist arm of Democrats is now officially terrorists. It's OK that you can't say they're responsible for any violence. You need a boogeyman.

Spurtacular
06-01-2020, 06:50 AM
It's OK that you can't say they're responsible for any violence. You need a boogeyman.

It's sad for you that your cohorts are officially terrorists, and you're lashing out. :lol

ChumpDumper
06-01-2020, 07:01 AM
It's sad for you that your cohorts are officially terrorists, and you're lashing out. :lol
They are not my cohorts. If you have to have your boogeyman, have it. It doesn't need to be rational.

Spurtacular
06-01-2020, 07:01 AM
They are not my cohorts.

Your fellow pawns, then. :lmao

ChumpDumper
06-01-2020, 07:05 AM
Your fellow pawns, then. :lmaoI have nothing to do with them. I think they're idiots. Sorry.

Spurtacular
06-01-2020, 07:09 AM
I have nothing to do with them. I think they're idiots. Sorry.

Yea, I've heard this line various times. Yet you shed a lot of tears whenever people speak ill of them. Not sorry.

ChumpDumper
06-01-2020, 07:12 AM
Yea, I've heard this line various times. Yet you shed a lot of tears whenever people speak ill of them. Not sorry.
I simply asked you for your proof of what they did. You shit yourself like you do every time. Sorry I hurt you again.

Spurtacular
06-01-2020, 07:13 AM
I simply asked you for your proof of what they did. You shit yourself like you do every time. Sorry I hurt you again.

If you want to exonerate Antifa in these riots, do it. I otherwise ain't worried about your rabbit hole.

ChumpDumper
06-01-2020, 07:17 AM
If you want to exonerate Antifa in these riots, do it. I otherwise ain't worried about your rabbit hole.I don't have to exonerate anyone. If they are responsible, fine. You need a boogeyman whether they did anything or not. Comfort yourself with that.

Spurtacular
06-01-2020, 07:19 AM
I don't have to exonerate anyone. If they are responsible, fine. You need a boogeyman whether they did anything or not. Comfort yourself with that.

Antifa are terrorists. I don't shed tears for them like you do. That's the bottom line.

ChumpDumper
06-01-2020, 07:21 AM
Antifa are terrorists. I don't shed tears for them like you do. That's the bottom line.Which acts of terrorism did they carry out?

Spurtacular
06-01-2020, 07:22 AM
Which acts of terrorism did they carry out?

I'm not playing those games. If you think they're not terrorists, just say so.

ChumpDumper
06-01-2020, 07:27 AM
I'm not playing those games. If you think they're not terrorists, just say so.derp folds

It's not a game. You can't say they committed any act of terrorism but you'll call them terrorists because the government told you to. You're very obedient.

I'll accept the designation when the government shows it's an organization that planned and carried out acts of terrorism.

Spurtacular
06-01-2020, 07:41 AM
You can't say they committed any act of terrorism

Are you saying they're not terrorists? Step up to the plate instead of just letting the tears trickle. :lol

ChumpDumper
06-01-2020, 07:44 AM
Are you saying they're not terrorists? Step up to the plate instead of just letting the tears trickle. :lol
I'm saying you haven't proved they are an organization that has carried out acts of terrorism. I'm fine with the designation if there is proof they are an organization that carried out acts of terrorism. You have none but you'll accept whatever the government says.

Spurtacular
06-01-2020, 07:46 AM
I'm saying you haven't proved they are an organization that has carried out acts of terrorism.

That's gonna haunt me, amirite?

Are you saying that Antifa aren't terrorists? Step up to the plate instead of just crying.

ChumpDumper
06-01-2020, 07:50 AM
That's gonna haunt me, amirite?

Are you saying that Antifa aren't terrorists? Step up to the plate instead of just crying.They certainly could be a terrorist organization. I have no proof they are. I welcome any proof you have. Step up and post your evidence they are an organization that plans and carried out acts of terrorism. Or fold.

Spurtacular
06-01-2020, 07:51 AM
They certainly could be a terrorist organization.

So, you think they do not terrorize people?

ChumpDumper
06-01-2020, 07:54 AM
So, you think they do not terrorize people?
That isn't the definition of a terrorist organization. You have no proof they are, so why are do you just accept what your government told you to believe?

Spurtacular
06-01-2020, 07:56 AM
That isn't the definition of a terrorist organization.

:cry Terrorizing doesn't make one a terrorist :cry

Okay, what's the definition of a terrorist organization?

ChumpDumper
06-01-2020, 07:58 AM
:cry Terrorizing doesn't make one a terrorist :cry

Okay, what's the definition of a terrorist organization?Sorry, you have to answer this: Why do you just accept what the government told you to believe when you don't even know what the definition is?

Spurtacular
06-01-2020, 08:01 AM
Sorry, you have to answer this: Why do you just accept what the government told you to believe when you don't even know what the definition is?

First off, :lol that now you want to be skeptical of govt. You take their word all day long when your people are in power. :lol

I accept what I've known to be true.

Now let's get to what you tried to pivot off of: What's the definition of a terrorist organization?

ChumpDumper
06-01-2020, 08:05 AM
First off, :lol that now you want to be skeptical of govt. You take their word all day long when your people are in power. :lol

I accept what I've known to be true.

Now let's get to what you tried to pivot off of: What's the definition of a terrorist organization?I use the FBI's definition. Look it up if you want.

If you don't, I won't be surprised.

Your definition is what you want to believe. :lol

Spurtacular
06-01-2020, 08:09 AM
Your definition is what you want to believe. :lol

My definition is about like the SCOTUS definition of porn. I know it when I see it.

Do you think Antifa have not been terrorizing citizenry?

ChumpDumper
06-01-2020, 08:11 AM
My definition is about like the SCOTUS definition of porn. I know it when I see it.

Do you think Antifa have not been terrorizing citizenry?You tell me. What acts of terror has the organization carried out?

Tell the truth. You call them a terrorist organization.

Spurtacular
06-01-2020, 08:13 AM
I use the FBI's definition. Look it up if you want.

You didn't post it b/c you don't want to try to explain how ANTIFA doesn't meet one or both of these definitions. :lol

International terrorism (https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/USCODE-2009-title18/html/USCODE-2009-title18-partI-chap113B-sec2331.htm): Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups who are inspired by, or associated with, designated foreign terrorist organizations or nations (state-sponsored).

Domestic terrorism (https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/USCODE-2009-title18/html/USCODE-2009-title18-partI-chap113B-sec2331.htm): Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.

Spurtacular
06-01-2020, 08:14 AM
What acts of terror has the organization carried out?

Are you honestly fucking kidding?

Is this really the hill you want to die on?

ChumpDumper
06-01-2020, 08:16 AM
Are you honestly fucking kidding?

Is this really the hill you want to die on? I'm not dying on any hill. I will accept the designation if you show the acts of terror the organization planned and carried out.

David Hogg
06-01-2020, 08:17 AM
https://twitter.com/benschwartz_/status/1267289696234696704?s=21

Spurtacular
06-01-2020, 08:19 AM
https://twitter.com/benschwartz_/status/1267289696234696704?s=21

Yea, I remember that time that Ike was on the street burning and looting and violently engaging innocent citizens.

David Hogg
06-01-2020, 08:21 AM
https://www.warhistoryonline.com/instant-articles/who-looting-and-us-troops.html

Spurtacular
06-01-2020, 08:23 AM
I'm not dying on any hill. I will accept the designation if you show the acts of terror the organization planned and carried out.

Okay, you want to die on this hill. :lol

In support of their ideology, Antifa has routinely showed up in swarms whilst wearing masks and violently engaging law abiding citizens and destroying property as a means to terrorize them.

David Hogg
06-01-2020, 08:23 AM
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canicattì_massacre

The Canicattì massacre (or Canicattì slaughter) was a war crime that occurred in Canicattì (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canicatt%C3%AC), Italy (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy) following its capture by American forces. During the invasion of (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_invasion_of_Sicily) Sicily (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicily) in July 1943, eight unarmed Italian civilians were killed by U.S. (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States) troops.

ChumpDumper
06-01-2020, 08:24 AM
Okay, you want to die on this hill. :lol

In support of their ideology, Antifa has routinely showed up in swarms whilst wearing masks and violently engaging law abiding citizens and destroying property as a means to terrorize them.Like when? You say it's routine.

David Hogg
06-01-2020, 08:25 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZZlGU8VAAMWIUu?format=jpg&name=small

CosmicCowboy
06-01-2020, 10:42 AM
The US Antifa movement no longer adheres to the original narrow anti-fascist purpose and have expanded the "enemy" list to police and any conservatives. Now they are just assholes being assholes.

Spurtacular
06-01-2020, 10:50 AM
Like when? You say it's routine.

:lol Like a ton of times over.
:lol Sperm shield David Dook.
:lol :cry Spoon feed plz. :cry

Winehole23
06-01-2020, 11:06 AM
The US Antifa movement no longer adheres to the original narrow anti-fascist purpose and have expanded the "enemy" list to police and any conservatives. Now they are just assholes being assholes.The forerunner of US Antifa , Anti-Racist Action (ARA) mostly beat down Nazis and racists at punk rock shows, but I have a feeling the"original, narrow anti-fascist purpose" might have been somewhat broader than you claim.

Having hung around a few of the places in Texas back in the 1980s, I can tell you cops were already on the ARA's enemies list. Pretty sure they hated Ronald Reagan and conservatives too, don' t quote me on that.

This guy wrote a book about US Antifa, maybe you should read it, CC. Might learn something before your next failed pose of expertise. :lol

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/X56rQkDgd0qqB7R68t6t7C/seven-things-you-need-to-know-about-antifa

CosmicCowboy
06-01-2020, 11:36 AM
The forerunner of US Antifa , Anti-Racist Action (ARA) mostly beat down Nazis and racists at punk rock shows, but I have a feeling the"original, narrow anti-fascist purpose" might have been somewhat broader than you claim.

Having hung around a few of the places in Texas back in the 1980s, I can tell you cops were already on the ARA's enemies list. Pretty sure they hated Ronald Reagan and conservatives too, don' t quote me on that.

This guy wrote a book about US Antifa, maybe you should read it, CC. Might learn something before your next failed pose of expertise. :lol

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/X56rQkDgd0qqB7R68t6t7C/seven-things-you-need-to-know-about-antifa

Speaking of failed pose of expertise, Antifa dates back to the 20s-30s, in Europe as explicitly anti fascist.

Spurminator
06-01-2020, 11:50 AM

Antifa?

I don't know much about Three Percenters but people are saying he has the tattoo on his right arm in one of those pics.

David Hogg
06-01-2020, 12:03 PM
A Three Percenter, Infowars, and white ass Jake Paul busted now.

Still waiting on a card carrying member of Antifa Inc to be implicated.

CosmicCowboy
06-01-2020, 12:08 PM
FWIW I looked it up and here is a picture of a 3 percenter tattoo...don't see one on him...

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/77/97/b3/7797b31282cf95ab8b789ed34282188b.jpg

vy65
06-01-2020, 12:09 PM
there's three hash marks on his upper forearm by his wrist so maybe that?

hater
06-01-2020, 01:45 PM
https://twitter.com/dgrill0/status/1267515901479436289?s=19

FrostKing
06-01-2020, 01:49 PM
*German nationalist

spurraider21
06-01-2020, 01:58 PM
The US Antifa movement no longer adheres to the original narrow anti-fascist purpose and have expanded the "enemy" list to police and any conservatives. Now they are just assholes being assholes.
they've always bee assholes being assholes. anti-fascist never made sense since a lot of their actions were patently anti-free speech which is inherently pro-fascist

spurraider21
06-01-2020, 02:01 PM

Antifa?

I don't know much about Three Percenters but people are saying he has the tattoo on his right arm in one of those pics.
he should have followed AOC's advice tbh

David Hogg
06-01-2020, 02:01 PM
*German nationalist
I’m sure any non-white Germans felt really secure with Hitler in power.

TheGreatYacht
06-01-2020, 02:06 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/ReadLinkola/status/1267502595448414215
Spurtacular

FrostKing
06-01-2020, 03:10 PM
I’m sure any non-white Germans felt really secure with Hitler in power.
Nazis killed Whites

David Hogg
06-01-2020, 03:16 PM
Nazis killed Whites
They definitely wiped out a shit ton of pussy ass Polacks

FrostKing
06-01-2020, 03:17 PM
They definitely wiped out a shit ton of pussy ass Polacks
We fought them. You played baseball. Today your a "MF whiteboy" to blacks. Know your role.

ChumpDumper
06-01-2020, 03:21 PM
We fought them. You played baseball.America first.

TSA
06-01-2020, 03:37 PM

:lol :bobo

TSA
06-01-2020, 03:39 PM
President Trump announced on Sunday that the US Government is designating Antifa a “terrorist organization.” Many left-wing legal commentators immediately took to Twitter to announce such a designation is meaningless as there is no federal statute that criminalizes the activities of a “domestic terrorist organization.”

That is true. There is a statute which defines and criminalizes “foreign terrorist organizations,” but Congress has not seen fit to create a similar statute for “domestic” groups. One of the primary reasons for this is because no such statute is needed.

Existing federal statutes provide plenty of “coverage” for prosecuting domestic groups which involve themselves in terrorist activity within the borders of the United States. The impediment to such prosecutions is generally the overlap between state police powers and federal law enforcement interests. As a general proposition, state laws outlaw the kind of violent activities that typify “domestic terrorist organizations” whether it be Antifa or the KKK. Compelling federal interests often come into play when the activities of such groups target the civil rights and liberties of groups of people because of a particular characteristic such as race or religion. There isn’t a similar compelling federal interest in simply curtailing localized violent activities whether labeled “terrorism” or just “violence crime”.

So, what was the purpose of Pres. Trump’s announcement if labeling Antifa as a “terrorist organization” had no practical impact?

I thought it was meaningful that the declaration came after more than 12 hours of silence from the White House about events around the country from early Saturday evening into Sunday morning. I also found it significant that Pres. Trump’s announcement was followed-up almost immediately by a written statement from Attorney General Barr.

I think that 12+ hour delay involved another evening and night of watching the feckless and impotent response of big city mayors and mostly blue state governors to the breakdown of order in their cities, including the rising level of violence after dark that seemed to target police and show that left-wing agitators had moved in on the protest marches.

After watching the lawlessness go largely unaddressed by local law enforcement – with several big city police department leaders content to have their officers stand by and watch rather than intervene as looting and property destruction took place in plain view – President Trump and AG Barr made a determination that the Department of Justice and its component law enforcement agencies would be a “player” in dealing with the violence. While the announcement and designation may not have added to DOJ’s arsenal of resources, what it did do was signal that DOJ would be entering the fight.

So, what does that mean? In my opinion there are three potential prosecutorial options that play to the strengths of the federal agencies and can be brought to bear on the problem relatively quickly.

The simplest is a charge under 18 U.S.C § 2101, which provides:

(a) Whoever travels in interstate or foreign commerce or uses any facility of interstate or foreign commerce, including, but not limited to, the mail, telegraph, telephone, radio, or television, with intent—

(1) to incite a riot; or

(2) to organize, promote, encourage, participate in, or carry on a riot; or

(3) to commit any act of violence in furtherance of a riot; or

(4) to aid or abet any person in inciting or participating in or carrying on a riot or committing any act of violence in furtherance of a riot;

and who either during the course of any such travel or use or thereafter performs or attempts to perform any other overt act for any purpose specified in subparagraph (A), (B), (C), or (D) of this paragraph—

Shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

Since the federal government hasn’t been involved in a lot of “riot” prosecutions in recent memory, this isn’t a charge that has been used often. But the language is nearly identical to a crime set forth in Title 21 USC § 843(b) – a federal drug statute – which reads:

“It shall be unlawful for any person knowingly or intentionally to use any communication facility in committing or in causing or facilitating the commission of any act or acts constituting a felony under any provision of this subchapter…”

These are colloquially referred to as “phone counts” – pick up a phone to order up a delivery of drugs and you’ve committed a crime whether the drugs arrive or not. They are easy for a jury to understand and easy to prove. If the federal government is able to capture a significant amount of telephone, email, or text trafficking over cell phones, the cases are ready made. These are easy – but what makes them most attractive is they provide a basis for quick guilty pleas which allows one prosecutor to churn through dozens of cases in very little time.

A prosecutor will be able to do that because in most instances he will marry the offer to plead to a phone count with a threat to charge the defendant with one of two other crimes that carry far greater exposure in terms of potential imprisonment.

The more controversial will be efforts to charge violations of 18 U.S.C. § 2339C – “Prohibitions Against Financing of Terrorism”. This is where the designation becomes important in terms of “optics” if not so much in terms of making use of the statute. Making use of the statute in these circumstances will be somewhat unique – but hey, everything about the past few days has been “unique.”

This statute is a bit involved, and it takes a careful “wander” through the text to knit together the provisions that make it useful. I’m excising parts of the text that don’t apply – noted by an “…” – and highlighting the provisions that are potentially operative given events:

(1) In general.—Whoever, in a circumstance described in subsection (b), by any means, directly or indirectly, unlawfully and willfully provides or collects funds with the intention that such funds be used, or with the knowledge that such funds are to be used, in full or in part, in order to carry out—

(A) an act which constitutes an offense within the scope of a treaty specified in subsection (e)(7), as implemented by the United States, or

(B) any other act intended to cause death or serious bodily injury to a civilian, or to any other person not taking an active part in the hostilities in a situation of armed conflict, when the purpose of such act, by its nature or context, is to intimidate a population, or to compel a government or an international organization to do or to abstain from doing any act, shall be punished as prescribed in subsection (d)(1).

(2) Attempts and conspiracies. — Whoever attempts or conspires to commit an offense under paragraph (1) shall be punished as prescribed in subsection (d)(1).

—There is jurisdiction over the offenses in subsection (a) in the following circumstances-
(1) the offense takes place in the United States and—

(A) a perpetrator was a national of another state or a stateless person;

(G) was directed toward or resulted in the carrying out of a predicate act—

(ii) within the United States, and either the offense or the predicate act was conducted in, or the results thereof affected, interstate or foreign commerce;

(c) Concealment. —Whoever—

(1) (A) is in the United States; or

(B) is outside the United States and is a national of the United States or a legal entity organized under the laws of the United States (including any of its States, districts, commonwealths, territories, or possessions); and

(2) knowingly conceals or disguises the nature, location, source, ownership, or control of any material support or resources, or any funds or proceeds of such funds—

(A) knowing or intending that the support or resources are to be provided, or knowing that the support or resources were provided, in violation of section 2339B of this title; or

(B) knowing or intending that any such funds are to be provided or collected, or knowing that the funds were provided or collected, in violation of subsection (a), shall be punished as prescribed in subsection (d)(2).

(d) Penalties. —

(1) Subsection (a)— Whoever violates subsection (a) shall be fined under this title, imprisoned for not more than 20 years, or both.

(2) Subsection (c)— Whoever violates subsection (c) shall be fined under this title, imprisoned for not more than 10 years, or both.

Let’s unpack this language a bit to see how it might be used.

The “offense conduct” is the providing or collecting of funds with the intention that they be used to carry out acts intended to cause death or serious bodily injury to civilians OR “any other person not taking an active part in the hostilities in a situation of armed conflict…”

In its definitional section, the statute states: “the term “armed conflict” does not include internal disturbances and tensions, such as riots, isolated and sporadic acts of violence, and other acts of a similar nature.” “Policing” activities in response to “riots” do not constitute “armed conflict”, and injuries to police or civilians are both “terrorism” within the terms of this statute.

The offense conduct covered by the statute includes providing funding for the carrying out of acts intended to cause death or serious bodily injury to police officers.

But there is also a requirement – for jurisdictional purposes – that the violence be connected to some interest of the federal government that justifies federal intervention into what would otherwise be a situation covered by state police powers.

For this, two well-established jurisdictional bases are provided. The first might sound the most interesting because of the foreign actors it might draw in – i.e., that the offense takes place in the United States and the perpetrator is a foreign national. Hello George Soros – they are talking about you.

But the second jurisdictional basis is “tried and true,” i.e., the offense takes place in the United States and the “predicate act” (the violence) was “conducted in, or the results thereof affected, interstate or foreign commerce.”

All that looting you see taking place – that “affects interstate commerce.”

The case law on what constitutes violent action affecting interstate commerce is well established in a closely related statute – 18 U.S.C. § 1951, referred to as “The Hobbes Act,” which makes it a federal crime to commit robbery, extortion, or other acts of violence that “affect interstate commerce.” The “interstate commerce” requirement is referred to as the “jurisdictional nexus”, and the Supreme Court has ruled that only a “de minimis” impact on such commerce is necessary to satisfy the jurisdictional requirement.

Jurisdiction in Hobbes Act cases is established by merely showing that businesses impacted by the “predicate act” acquired items for sale from suppliers outside the state where they are located, or from outside the country. The theft from the business thereby “affects” interstate commerce by impacting the ability of the business to buy more items.

The concealment provisions of § 2339C could also come into play in tracing the movement of funds through front companies or shell entities in order to disguise its original source.

Raising or distributing funds for violent activity covered by the statute carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison. “Concealment” of the source of such funds is punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

The third possible federal charge falls under 18 U.S.C. § 1959, “Violent Crimes In Aid of Racketeering Activity” – VCAR.

The statute reads:

Whoever, as consideration for the receipt of, or as consideration for a promise or agreement to pay, anything of pecuniary value from an enterprise engaged in racketeering activity, or for the purpose of gaining entrance to or maintaining or increasing position in an enterprise engaged in racketeering activity, murders, kidnaps, maims, assaults with a dangerous weapon, commits assault resulting in serious bodily injury upon, or threatens to commit a crime of violence against any individual in violation of the laws of any State or the United States, or attempts or conspires so to do, shall be punished—
for murder, by death or life imprisonment, or a fine under this title, or both; and for kidnapping, by imprisonment for any term of years or for life, or a fine under this title, or both;
for maiming, by imprisonment for not more than thirty years or a fine under this title, or both;
for assault with a dangerous weapon or assault resulting in serious bodily injury, by imprisonment for not more than twenty years or a fine under this title, or both;
for threatening to commit a crime of violence, by imprisonment for not more than five years or a fine under this title, or both;
for attempting or conspiring to commit murder or kidnapping, by imprisonment for not more than ten years or a fine under this title, or both; and
for attempting or conspiring to commit a crime involving maiming, assault with a dangerous weapon, or assault resulting in serious bodily injury, by imprisonment for not more than three years or a fine of [1] under this title, or both.
As used in this section—
“racketeering activity” has the meaning set forth in section 1961 of this title; and
(2) “enterprise” includes any partnership, corporation, association, or other legal entity, and any union or group of individuals associated in fact although not a legal entity, which is engaged in, or the activities of which affect, interstate or foreign commerce.

This is not “RICO” – and that is a significant distinction. RICO is a statute aimed at criminal “organizations” and the leadership thereof. RICO allows for the prosecution of organizational leaders for the crimes committed by underlings. Proving “RICO” is not a lot of fun.

The benefit of charging VCAR rather than RICO is for a VCAR count the prosecution needs to only prove “racketeering activity” – not the existence of a “Racketeering Organization” as defined in the RICO statute.

The violation of the VCAR statute is established by proof that a group of individuals are “associated in fact” – meaning they are acting in concert even if they lack a formal organization structure – are engaged in “racketeering activity”, and someone commits a violent act in exchange for payment or a promise to pay anything of pecuniary value.

“Racketeering Activity” has an easily understood definition because 18 U.S.C. § 1961 sets forth a specific list of the crimes that fall under the label. But using VCAR might be a bit tricky here because the prosecution would need to show the existence of one the crimes listed by the persons “associated in fact”, and there are only a couple that would likely work. Proving the existence of those “racketeering activity” crimes will require some significant investigative work – but it is the kind of work that feds excel at.

The first potential racketeering crime could be money laundering under 18 U.S.C. § 1956 or 1957. I’m not going to get deep in the weeds on how to prove money laundering, but generally speaking it involves the movement of funds through financial institutions or business transactions for the purpose of promoting or concealing unlawful activity. Section 1957 is the simpler provision to prove, but it requires that the transactions be in amounts greater than $10,000.

The difficulty in using either money laundering statute as the “racketeering activity” is that the funds being “laundered” must be derived from certain “specified unlawful activity” (SUA) as defined in the money laundering statutes. If the funds come from a “non-SUA” crimes, the statutes don’t apply.

The second possible federal crime that might be used to establish “racketeering activity” for VCAR is 18 U.S.C § 2339b – Acts of Terrorism Transcending National Boundaries.

The complication of using this statute is clear from its title – the terrorism involved must include acts both inside and outside the United States. There would be issues of proof involving connecting the events in the cities across the United States to activities outside the United States that promoted or supported the terrorism acts happening in US cities. The statute reads:

(a) Prohibited Acts. —

(1) Offenses. —Whoever, involving conduct transcending national boundaries and in a circumstance described in subsection (b)—

(A) kills, kidnaps, maims, commits an assault resulting in serious bodily injury, or assaults with a dangerous weapon any person within the United States; or

(B) creates a substantial risk of serious bodily injury to any other person by destroying or damaging any structure, conveyance, or other real or personal property within the United States or by attempting or conspiring to destroy or damage any structure, conveyance, or other real or personal property within the United States;

In violation of the laws of any State, or the United States, shall be punished as prescribed in subsection (c).

Treatment of threats, attempts and conspiracies. —
Whoever threatens to commit an offense under paragraph (1), or attempts or conspires to do so, shall be punished under subsection (c).

(b) Jurisdictional Bases. —

(1) Circumstances. —The circumstances referred to in subsection (a) are—

(A) the mail or any facility of interstate or foreign commerce is used in furtherance of the offense;

(B) the offense obstructs, delays, or affects interstate or foreign commerce, or would have so obstructed, delayed, or affected interstate or foreign commerce if the offense had been consummated;

(c) Penalties. —

(1) Penalties. —Whoever violates this section shall be punished—

(A) for a killing, or if death results to any person from any other conduct prohibited by this section, by death, or by imprisonment for any term of years or for life;

(B) for kidnapping, by imprisonment for any term of years or for life;

(C) for maiming, by imprisonment for not more than 35 years;

(D) for assault with a dangerous weapon or assault resulting in serious bodily injury, by imprisonment for not more than 30 years;

(E) for destroying or damaging any structure, conveyance, or other real or personal property, by imprisonment for not more than 25 years;

Antifa is an international group. I’m confident the federal government has mapped out a network of Antifa associations and activities both in the US and abroad long before he tragic death of George Floyd. Antifa doesn’t care about George Floyd. Antifa is opportunistic – it looks for situations it can exploit for its own purposes. It exists to turn communities in on themselves in an effort to promote civil unrest, and undermine local, state, and federal governments.

They are joined in these political efforts now by the Democrat party and left-wing media who both “welcome” civil unrest if it complicates the re-election prospects of Donald Trump. But what they need is the “civil unrest” – and what they need to avoid is groups aligned with Democrat party interests to have the finger of blame pointed at them. So, you see baseless and fact-free allegations that “white nationalists” are a large player among the instigators of violence.

Pres. Trump and AG Barr simply let the country know that the US Government won’t allow that fiction to play out. The perpetrators of unrest and advocates of anarchy can and will be identified and prosecuted by the federal government if blue state and big city elected officials are content to let the violence play out for their own political purposes.

Shipwreckedcrew has 22 years as federal prosecutor; six years in private practice. Follow on Twitter @shipwreckedcrew

boutons_deux
06-01-2020, 04:07 PM
has antifa committed ANY of crimes that Trash/Barr will go after them for?

this is Trash/Barr abusing govt legal system to bully, punish political opposition,

green mail to kill them with legal defense fees

whatabout boogooloo bois? foment race war, revolution? not a terrorist organization? o i c, they're rightwing extremists, Repug approved

ElNono
06-01-2020, 04:09 PM

:lol

ElNono
06-01-2020, 04:12 PM
President Trump announced on Sunday that the US Government is designating Antifa a “terrorist organization.” Many left-wing legal commentators immediately took to Twitter to announce such a designation is meaningless as there is no federal statute that criminalizes the activities of a “domestic terrorist organization.”

That is true. There is a statute which defines and criminalizes “foreign terrorist organizations,” but Congress has not seen fit to create a similar statute for “domestic” groups. One of the primary reasons for this is because no such statute is needed.

This is correct. Nobody actually argued there's no tools or a new statute is needed. Domestic white nationalist groups are charged with this stuff all the time.

The problem is that calling them "terrorists" is a misnomer under current laws, and that's what was pointed out.

Spurminator
06-01-2020, 04:13 PM

I must have missed this, I don't follow the reference.

ElNono
06-01-2020, 04:14 PM
I must have missed this, I don't follow the reference.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA0jzCdg_vR/

lol wtf

Spurminator
06-01-2020, 04:15 PM
Yeesh.

Winehole23
06-01-2020, 04:44 PM
Speaking of failed pose of expertise, Antifa dates back to the 20s-30s, in Europe as explicitly anti fascist.US Antifa came from the ARA. Representing European Antifa as the forebear of the US one isn't accurate.

DMC
06-01-2020, 04:46 PM
US Antifa came from World of Warcraft. They are mostly neckbearded faggots with nothing else to do but cosplay.

CosmicCowboy
06-01-2020, 05:25 PM
US Antifa came from the ARA. Representing European Antifa as the forebear of the US one isn't accurate.

Dang. Doubling down on your failed "pose of expertise". That's pretty funny. Look up the groups history and it started in Europe in the 20s and 30s, had a revival in Europe in the 70s and 80s as an anti skinhead movement and spread to the US.

Spurminator
06-01-2020, 07:53 PM
Legitimately curious if you could combine every item confiscated from an anti-fascist and it would amount to half of what was confiscated from these two people.

David Hogg
06-01-2020, 08:08 PM
Chevy McGee :lol

David Hogg
06-01-2020, 08:09 PM
And yet another right winger looking to stir shit up. Still no card carrying Antifa members exposed.

FrostKing
06-01-2020, 11:27 PM
https://i.ibb.co/JHqKYr8/81l-LQBln-QQL-RI.jpg

boutons_deux
06-02-2020, 06:47 AM
ST's rightwingnutjob assholes have been willfully compliant with Trash/Barr lying about and criminalizing lefty antifa

but white rightwing hooligans with baseball bats defy curfew to enforce with cops curfew on blacks.

TDMVPDPOY
06-02-2020, 06:57 AM
brings a semi auto rifle to a protest, but wont use it, cause they know if that person gets caughts, the authority will throw every book at them

Splits
06-02-2020, 10:50 AM
Legitimately curious if you could combine every item confiscated from an anti-fascist and it would amount to half of what was confiscated from these two people.

Chevy McGee

Are there any gun nuts that aren't total losers? Thread is from a month ago and pretty fucking funny.

boutons_deux
06-02-2020, 11:22 AM
what rightwing groups have or will Trash/Barr name as domestic terrorist?

no "fair and balanced" naming?

Spurminator
06-02-2020, 12:12 PM

Are there any gun nuts that aren't total losers? Thread is from a month ago and pretty fucking funny.

White incel gun fetishists. What an existence.

SpursforSix
06-02-2020, 01:27 PM

Queen Lantifah?

RandomGuy
06-02-2020, 03:57 PM

You gonna cry, Chumpettes?

How about the standard comes-ons?

You know who hates anti-fascists?

Fascists.

ChumpDumper
06-02-2020, 04:06 PM
Queen Lantifah?7/10

DMC
06-02-2020, 06:06 PM
You know who hates anti-fascists?

Fascists.

This echo chamber shit again? :lol

"It's just the National Socialist German Worker's Party! Who hates workers? Yeah sooooo deadly, the WORKERS"

DMC
06-02-2020, 06:07 PM

White incel gun fetishists. What an existence.

I get it, some of you were raised more by your mothers are are afraid of firearms unless a police officer has one.

boutons_deux
06-02-2020, 07:05 PM
Viral Tweet ‘Alert’ Wasn’t From Antifa

A tweet shared widely online during the protests sparked by the death of George Floyd —

espousing a plan to bring violence to “residential areas… the white hoods” —

was made to appear to be from antifa, the anti-fascist coalition.

But the account behind the tweet was actually linked to a white nationalist group

“ALERT,” the May 31 tweet (https://www.facebook.com/95356211637/posts/10158121726901638) from “@ANTIFA_US” read. “Tonight’s the night, Comrades.”

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/06/viral-tweet-alert-wasnt-from-antifa/ (https://www.factcheck.org/2020/06/viral-tweet-alert-wasnt-from-antifa/)

Spurminator
06-02-2020, 07:10 PM
I get it, some of you were raised more by your mothers are are afraid of firearms unless a police officer has one.

I've shot guns. It's fun. I can't imagine it being an important part of my identity.

ElNono
06-02-2020, 08:24 PM

I think the only thing you're getting is your own stereotype, tbh...

I've shot guns too, dad had a rifle at the house all the time, went hunting as a kid/teenager... I still don't see what the gun fetish is all about.

I actually experienced it first hand, a friend of mine who knew nothing about guns, never owned, suddenly started stockpiling... just happened to be white, racist & card carrying republican too... what are the odds. At least he wasn't a bible thumper...

boutons_deux
06-02-2020, 08:48 PM
Barr re-purposing DEA to go after protestors

DEA reportedly authorized to 'conduct covert surveillance' of protestors

Authorization temporarily expands scope of agency usually tasked with investigating federal drug crimes

https://www.cnet.com/news/dea-reportedly-authorized-to-conduct-covert-surveillance-of-protestors/#ftag=CAD590a51e (https://www.cnet.com/news/dea-reportedly-authorized-to-conduct-covert-surveillance-of-protestors/#ftag=CAD590a51e)

DMC
06-02-2020, 09:13 PM
I've shot guns. It's fun. I can't imagine it being an important part of my identity.

It's not about identity. For most gun nuts I know it's a hobby they love. There's a difference between a gun nut and an anarchist retard.

DMC
06-02-2020, 09:20 PM
I think the only thing you're getting is your own stereotype, tbh...

I've shot guns too, dad had a rifle at the house all the time, went hunting as a kid/teenager... I still don't see what the gun fetish is all about.

I actually experienced it first hand, a friend of mine who knew nothing about guns, never owned, suddenly started stockpiling... just happened to be white, racist & card carrying republican too... what are the odds. At least he wasn't a bible thumper...

Building an AR-15 now. I have always owned guns even as a kid, but never saw them as anything but tools to do what I wanted to do (hunt). I've had some expensive ones for fun and investment (subguns) but never really been a shooter, always a hunter. Some are shooters. I hunt with two guys, one a hunter and one a shooter. The hunter has a shitty lever action that looks like he gardens with it. The shooter builds a rifle every year for that one shot, then he sells the gun. The hunter takes big animals, always successful. The shooter rarely gets a kill but he loves the processes and spends about 3K on the gun (gets it back and then some when he sells it). Both are legitimate gun users, but I am more like the hunter than the shooter. I want good equipment, but I don't need dozens of them, just one. These days I bow hunt, don't own a deer rifle any longer but I am building the AR because they are fun to build and fun to shoot, and the return on investment is about 1:1 at worst.

My SIL stockpiles but he's an enthusiast and loves to build guns. He's not a tacti-cool type, and I don't get the feeling he seems to get around these accessories, but with fishing I can relate.

ElNono
06-02-2020, 10:13 PM
Building an AR-15 now. I have always owned guns even as a kid, but never saw them as anything but tools to do what I wanted to do (hunt). I've had some expensive ones for fun and investment (subguns) but never really been a shooter, always a hunter. Some are shooters. I hunt with two guys, one a hunter and one a shooter. The hunter has a shitty lever action that looks like he gardens with it. The shooter builds a rifle every year for that one shot, then he sells the gun. The hunter takes big animals, always successful. The shooter rarely gets a kill but he loves the processes and spends about 3K on the gun (gets it back and then some when he sells it). Both are legitimate gun users, but I am more like the hunter than the shooter. I want good equipment, but I don't need dozens of them, just one. These days I bow hunt, don't own a deer rifle any longer but I am building the AR because they are fun to build and fun to shoot, and the return on investment is about 1:1 at worst.

My SIL stockpiles but he's an enthusiast and loves to build guns. He's not a tacti-cool type, and I don't get the feeling he seems to get around these accessories, but with fishing I can relate.

I'm not saying you're that guy.

I'm just saying this guy, into his early 50s, suddenly had an urge to stockpile, rebuild his own ammo, developed the hobby of going to the shooting range... I dunno, kinda weird, especially considering the rest of the traits I described which he always had.

I do get it from people that have been around guns all the time. Then again, I wouldn't automatically associate those people with being gun nuts either.

My grandpa used to go hunting every weekend. He'll bring birds home, and cook em. Sometimes he would take my dad and me too. I grew up around all that, and a military dictatorship to boot, but I don't like guns at all. I'm not going to tell/advocate anybody not to have them, but I do find some of the people that take that to a fetish kinda odd.

DMC
06-02-2020, 10:15 PM
I'm not saying you're that guy.

I'm just saying this guy, into his early 50s, suddenly had an urge to stockpile, rebuild his own ammo, developed the hobby of going to the shooting range... I dunno, kinda weird, especially considering the rest of the traits I described which he always had.

I do get it from people that have been around guns all the time. Then again, I wouldn't automatically associate those people with being gun nuts either.

My grandpa used to go hunting every weekend. He'll bring birds home, and cook em. Sometimes he would take my dad and me too. I grew up around all that, and a military dictatorship to boot, but I don't like guns at all. I'm not going to tell/advocate anybody not to have them, but I do find some of the people that take that to a fetish kinda odd.
Some of the people that collect stamps are odd. LARPers are odd. People who play D&D and travel by plane to do so are odd. There are odd people doing a lot of shit. It doesn't mean anyone who does it is an idiot because I don't do it.

Spurminator
06-02-2020, 10:28 PM
It's not about identity. For most gun nuts I know it's a hobby they love. There's a difference between a gun nut and an anarchist retard.

I agree with the latter part of your statement but there are still clearly a lot of anarchist retards.

spurraider21
06-02-2020, 10:39 PM
Some of the people that collect stamps are odd. LARPers are odd. People who play D&D and travel by plane to do so are odd. There are odd people doing a lot of shit. It doesn't mean anyone who does it is an idiot because I don't do it.
stamp collectors, larpers, and D&D players aren't as dangerous and capable of mass murder as gun stockpilers

ElNono
06-02-2020, 10:42 PM

Sure, but collecting stamps, crossdressing or playing D&D do not raise to the same level of responsibility required to handle and care for a weapon. I have no problems with idiots doing the former, I'm not comfortable with an idiot doing the latter.

TheGreatYacht
06-03-2020, 03:06 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/Know_More_News/status/1268028086701838342

Spurtacular
06-03-2020, 11:47 AM

Stockpile dudes are boogeymen, amirite?

Spurtacular
06-03-2020, 12:06 PM
TheGreatYacht

The interesting claim that is prevalent is that ANTIFA is an ideal and not an organization.
Welp, I guess we'll find out.
Being designated a terrorist organization should open avenues to law enforcement.

ElNono
06-03-2020, 12:11 PM
Stockpile dudes are boogeymen, amirite?

Not really, no. Read my post again, and tell me how you came to that conclusion (hint the next paragraph after the one you quoted)

Spurtacular
06-03-2020, 12:21 PM
Not really, no. Read my post again, and tell me how you came to that conclusion (hint the next paragraph after the one you quoted)

It's not that I thought you explicitly were stating it. But you were still throwing shade.
Most Chumpettes think they're deranged and a threat to society, tbh.

TSA
06-03-2020, 12:36 PM
But even before riots exploded across the United States in the aftermath of George Floyd's death, federal and local officials have long been investigating the inner workings and revenue stream of the anarchist, left-wing outfit.

And arrests among its highest ranks may be imminent.

Intelligence sources pointed out that indictments have been building for some time, and a close examination of funding revenues remains under the microscope. While Antifa operates as something of a leaderless militant wing, sources closely engaged in the matter said that there are identifiable top brass driving and inciting criminal activity.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/antifa-arrests-coming-riots-suburbs

ElNono
06-03-2020, 12:45 PM
It's not that I thought you explicitly were stating it. But you were still throwing shade.
Most Chumpettes think they're deranged and a threat to society, tbh.

So you're just registering your complain on what I said. ok.

Spurminator
06-04-2020, 01:35 PM

TSA
06-04-2020, 01:49 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/M2Madness/status/1268586148806504448

spurraider21
06-04-2020, 01:52 PM
is he referring to twitter troll farms at the end?

David Hogg
06-04-2020, 01:52 PM
:lmao suddenly taking government officials at their word is okay.

boutons_deux
06-04-2020, 01:53 PM

evidence? where?

ChumpDumper
06-04-2020, 01:55 PM
Have any of the arrested people been Antifa?

David Hogg
06-04-2020, 01:56 PM
Single out the one leftist group that nobody is even a part of, just say “and others” for the countless right wing groups confirmed to be stirring shit up.

TheGreatYacht
06-04-2020, 03:19 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/SilasCarceras7/status/1268374077623894017

boutons_deux
06-04-2020, 03:33 PM
Has shitbag, corrupt Barr announced going after any nazi, rightwing, white nationalist orgs?

DMC
06-04-2020, 04:36 PM
stamp collectors, larpers, and D&D players aren't as dangerous and capable of mass murder as gun stockpilers

So the goalpost then moves to "dangerous" from "odd".

Let's try to whittle down to your basic fear here.

DMC
06-04-2020, 04:38 PM
Sure, but collecting stamps, crossdressing or playing D&D do not raise to the same level of responsibility required to handle and care for a weapon. I have no problems with idiots doing the former, I'm not comfortable with an idiot doing the latter.

Now you're moving the goalpost from "odd" to "idiot". SR21 was fearing "dangerous".

Say what you mean. Do you know people who are idiots with stockpiles of guns and they are dangerous? If so, have you reported them?

DMC
06-04-2020, 04:39 PM
Single out the one leftist group that nobody is even a part of, just say “and others” for the countless right wing groups confirmed to be stirring shit up.

Some people did some things.

spurraider21
06-04-2020, 04:39 PM
So the goalpost then moves to "dangerous" from "odd".

Let's try to whittle down to your basic fear here.
i guess? personally i dont give a shit if people are odd. i care if they are dangerous

DMC
06-04-2020, 04:40 PM
i guess? personally i dont give a shit if people are odd. i care if they are dangerous

Then why did you "ya but" my comment regarding people being a bit odd (which is what El Nono said)?

spurraider21
06-04-2020, 04:43 PM
Then why did you "ya but" my comment regarding people being a bit odd (which is what El Nono said)?
i dont think it was off topic... considering this was his following post

so i dont know, do you want me to apologize for changing the topic or something?

ChumpDumper
06-04-2020, 06:07 PM
How many Antifa arrests so far?

ElNono
06-04-2020, 08:42 PM
Now you're moving the goalpost from "odd" to "idiot". SR21 was fearing "dangerous".

Say what you mean. Do you know people who are idiots with stockpiles of guns and they are dangerous? If so, have you reported them?

eh, no, you brought up idiot in your previous post as (I thought) some sort of lower denominator. That's what my response addressed.

DMC
06-04-2020, 10:57 PM
eh, no, you brought up idiot in your previous post as (I thought) some sort of lower denominator. That's what my response addressed.

I said being odd != being an idiot.

DMC
06-04-2020, 11:00 PM
i dont think it was off topic... considering this was his following post

so i dont know, do you want me to apologize for changing the topic or something?
No, but it's not noteworthy that someone doesn't want "dangerous" people stockpiling guns. It's quite different than saying "a bit odd" which was El Nono's original comment.

ElNono
06-04-2020, 11:21 PM
I said being odd != being an idiot.

my fault then, I miunderstood

ElNono
06-04-2020, 11:23 PM
No, but it's not noteworthy that someone doesn't want "dangerous" people stockpiling guns. It's quite different than saying "a bit odd" which was El Nono's original comment.

My friend isn't dangerous, not right now anyways, and as far as I know.

David Hogg
06-07-2020, 09:36 AM
Any second now, those Antifa floodgates are gonna open up and we’re gonna expose these scum for wh-huh? They’re all Trumptards? Impossible!

https://twitter.com/joshuahol/status/1269615069010317314?s=21

Spurminator
06-07-2020, 10:28 AM
Colorado state rep REALLY trying to make this fake handout go viral :lol

Winehole23
06-08-2020, 06:58 PM
How many Antifa arrests so far?Same number as the body count.

Winehole23
06-08-2020, 07:01 PM
Police murders in the last month exceed that body count by infinity.

For a so called terrorist outfit, Antifa isn't very good at killing poeple.

Are they even trying to?

ChumpDumper
06-08-2020, 07:01 PM
Same number as the body count.:lol It's been weeks. Surely scores of them have been rounded up and arraigned by now.

Winehole23
06-08-2020, 07:14 PM
:lol It's been weeks. Surely scores of them have been rounded up and arraigned by now.Wouldn't it be wild if Antifa was an inside job?

Winehole23
06-08-2020, 07:18 PM
Marcuse's one dimensional society, wherein all resistance is kayfabe.

spurraider21
06-08-2020, 07:31 PM
Wouldn't it be wild if Antifa was an inside job?
Operation Mockingbird, right Chris?

Winehole23
06-08-2020, 07:46 PM
Nattering nabobs of negativism

Winehole23
06-08-2020, 07:51 PM
How many Antifa arrests so far?Notably not good at getting arrested, despite their notoriety and alleged pervasiveness.

TSA
06-08-2020, 08:03 PM
Notably not good at getting arrested, despite their notoriety and alleged pervasiveness.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo

Grifting aside, a quick glance at his timeline shows 100+ in Washington alone.

Winehole23
06-08-2020, 08:05 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo

Grifting aside, a quick glance at his timeline shows 100+ in Washington alone.heretofore unpublicized Antifa arrests?

Your source?

Winehole23
06-08-2020, 08:16 PM
(Oic prev pg)

Winehole23
06-08-2020, 08:17 PM
My bad TSA, can you put it in a nutshell for me? I want to reply to your take rather than read it cold.

Winehole23
06-08-2020, 08:18 PM
(Time saver)

Chris
06-08-2020, 10:36 PM

Operation Soros dummy Media and Antifa are funded by Soros

Operation Mockingbird was a CIA psyop - look it up or go back to watching Jimmy Kimmel

idgaf

DMC
06-08-2020, 10:40 PM
My bad TSA, can you put it in a nutshell for me? I want to reply to your take rather than read it cold.

Here you are again with hat in hand, because you went off half cocked again.

spurraider21
06-08-2020, 10:58 PM
Operation Soros dummy Media and Antifa are funded by Soros

Operation Mockingbird was a CIA psyop - look it up or go back to watching Jimmy Kimmel

idgaf
The hypothesis is that antifa was an inside job, controlled opposition. Created by deep state to scare people like you into voting trump

koriwhat
06-08-2020, 11:34 PM
The hypothesis is that antifa was an inside job, controlled opposition. Created by deep state to scare people like you into voting trump

Lol dipshit who just stepped foot into this mess... guess trump was around nazi Germany in the 40's or even on the pol map back when I first started seeing shit about antifa back in 2014 or so.

clambake
06-09-2020, 01:01 AM
Lol dipshit who just stepped foot into this mess... guess trump was around nazi Germany in the 40's or even on the pol map back when I first started seeing shit about antifa back in 2014 or so.

Yikes, Joey

Take the meds. You’re entering ducks world

Chris
06-09-2020, 01:49 AM

That's one way to wash your hands of Antifa. Good luck with that hypothesis tbh

ChumpDumper
06-09-2020, 07:08 AM
OK, we got the three dipshits who broke into a midtown Target here -- what other Antifa arrests you got?

ChumpDumper
06-09-2020, 08:02 AM

Spurs Homer
06-09-2020, 09:16 AM

Nazi slogan “divide and conquer”

Trump: “im on it!”

Chris
06-09-2020, 04:11 PM
https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/1270454003533590528?s=19

spurraider21
06-09-2020, 04:20 PM
That's one way to wash your hands of Antifa. Good luck with that hypothesis tbh
wash my hands of Antifa who i have never defended, and criticized over and over again? :lol

koriwhat
06-10-2020, 11:02 AM
Yikes, Joey

Take the meds. You’re entering ducks world

Yikes you weak pathetic male.... Fuck off!

koriwhat
06-10-2020, 11:03 AM
Nazi slogan “divide and conquer”

Trump: “im on it!”

You're such a fucking dumbass it's mind boggling.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2020, 11:41 AM
Surprise!

Chris
06-10-2020, 12:10 PM
https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/1270723887840387073?s=19

Chucho
06-10-2020, 01:02 PM
Also, on the list of demands:

- Naked pictures of Bea Arthur

- A football helmet full of cottage cheese

Spurtacular
06-10-2020, 01:06 PM
OK, we got the three dipshits who broke into a midtown Target here

:lol Yea, that's all that was.
:lol The sperm shielding is off the charts.

koriwhat
06-10-2020, 01:40 PM
CHAZ is a terrorist stronghold huh? Time to eliminate the threat! No concessions and no mercy!

Spurminator
06-10-2020, 02:20 PM
Surprise!

THAT'S JUST WHAT ANTIFA WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE!

ChumpDumper
06-10-2020, 04:08 PM
:lol Yea, that's all that was.
:lol The sperm shielding is off the charts.OK, give me your list of confirmed Antifa arrests or fold.

Spurtacular
06-10-2020, 04:12 PM
OK, give me your list of confirmed Antifa arrests or fold.

That has nothing to do with my :lol'ing at your characterization of the Target raid.
You're just looking for easy comfort points.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2020, 04:13 PM
That has nothing to do with my :lol'ing at your characterization of the Target raid.
You're just looking for easy comfort points.derp folds quickly and completely

Antifa isn't what you were led to believe it was.

Spurtacular
06-10-2020, 04:19 PM
derp folds quickly and completely

:lol You're gonna comfort yourself at all costs :lol

ChumpDumper
06-10-2020, 04:23 PM
:lol You're gonna comfort yourself at all costs :lolYou're gonna try to deflect from your folding at all costs. You got called out. You folded. That's all.

RandomGuy
06-10-2020, 04:50 PM
Also, on the list of demands:

- Naked pictures of Bea Arthur

- A football helmet full of cottage cheese

mmmm cottage cheese.

RandomGuy
06-10-2020, 04:51 PM
https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/1270723887840387073?s=19

So protestors took over city hall an issued demands.

Meh. Good for them.