PDA

View Full Version : Pop on Trump, Cruz and more.

Pages : [1] 2

HarlemHeat37
06-01-2020, 01:15 PM

Reeko_Htown
06-01-2020, 01:40 PM
As a Rockets fan it boggles my mind how a lot of ya’ll can talk shit about Pop. You’re gonna miss him when he’s finally gone

hater
06-01-2020, 01:43 PM
https://twitter.com/OriginalBad/status/1267514027384635401?s=19

Brazil
06-01-2020, 01:43 PM
Pop with the truth..

Budkin
06-01-2020, 01:45 PM
Pop going in raw on the Orange Failure. You love to see it.

gambit1990
06-01-2020, 01:48 PM
he should've ran for office this november like i've been saying since last summer. john cornyn is gonna win in a landslide. pop would've had a great shot.

gambit1990
06-01-2020, 01:51 PM
holy shït, pop with some absolute fire. very, very impressive. hits the nail right on the fücking head.

Budkin
he should've ran for office this november like i've been saying since last summer. john cornyn is gonna win in a landslide. pop would've had a great shot.

Agreed. Pop should run for Governor.

NASpurs
Just napalm’d Dump’s ass

widowmaker
Cue in the trumptards to come in and defend him.

Dverde
06-01-2020, 01:58 PM
Trump wouldn’t have pulled out Duncan needing one stop and rebound in the finals.

Nathan89
06-01-2020, 02:01 PM
https://twitter.com/Julio_Rosas11/status/1267517954930941960?s=20

Posting because Pop is a dumbass that lacks foresight. Imagine wanting Americans to be defenseless and being proven to be an idiot twice in one month by a pandemic and riot.

From Downtown
06-01-2020, 02:07 PM
Loved it, he went hard

Nathan89
06-01-2020, 02:15 PM
The leftist ideology that Pop subscribes to is deranged.

Nathan89
06-01-2020, 02:18 PM
Pop should show some leadership and post some stats on black Americans murdering white Americans at a 20x+ rate compared to the opposite. I think that reality might she'd light on things.

Brazil
06-01-2020, 02:19 PM

Posting because Pop is a dumbass that lacks foresight. Imagine wanting Americans to be defenseless and being proven to be an idiot twice in one month by a pandemic and riot.

The leftist ideology that Pop subscribes to is deranged.

was expecting dat racist trumpard pos of Nathan weighing in the thread... not disappointed :lmao

palangi
06-01-2020, 02:20 PM
Pop is the last person who should be criticizing leadership. He has been a horrible leader in this organization ever since Tim retired. Turning to Forbes and mills as leaders. That would be like Trump using mall security for these riots

baseline bum
06-01-2020, 02:21 PM
Pop is the last person who should be criticizing leadership. He has been a horrible leader in this organization ever since Tim retired. Turning to Forbes and mills as leaders. That would be like Trump using mall security for these riots

LOL 15 down to zero.

daslicer
06-01-2020, 02:22 PM
Impressed by Pop in the sense that he finally said what has been obvious for a while but nobody has called it out which is Trump is Mitch's puppet. People need to be louder about it because it would get underneath Trump's skin.

Nathan89
06-01-2020, 02:24 PM
was expecting dat racist trumpard pos of Nathan weighing in the thread... not disappointed :lmao

You're welcome. Thanks for spewing your slander.

Nathan89
06-01-2020, 02:27 PM
"We need Mike Bloomberg."- Tim Duncan

Spurs don't have a good grasp on political matters.

Play Boban
06-01-2020, 02:27 PM
As if enough fans weren't turned off by the team sucking, now Poop comes out and alienates half the fanbase. We'll be lucky if this franchise survives another 5 years tbqh. You can tell the end is near. The AT&T Center will be demolished within a decade. Mark my words.

baseline bum
06-01-2020, 02:33 PM

I mean you got real balls coming back and acting like nothing happened when you were writing COVID off as only 52 dead.

:lol live video feed of palangi in this thread...

https://media.giphy.com/media/JVqeFxl3Qo8/giphy.gif

Winning!

Brazil
06-01-2020, 02:44 PM
You're welcome. Thanks for spewing your slander.

:lmao you're welcome racist pig

Frenchfred
06-01-2020, 02:54 PM

only americans would feel defenseless without an assault riffle

gambit1990
06-01-2020, 03:42 PM
Impressed by Pop in the sense that he finally said what has been obvious for a while but nobody has called it out which is Trump is Mitch's puppet. People need to be louder about it because it would get underneath Trump's skin.

Russ
06-01-2020, 03:55 PM
Pop should show some leadership and post some stats on black Americans murdering white Americans at a 20x+ rate compared to the opposite. I think that reality might she'd light on things.

That's just flat out wildly inaccurate (although I'm sure you believe it).

spurs1990
06-01-2020, 03:59 PM
I've been trying to stick to sports on this forum but since it's looking like Spurs talk will be a long while away, let me dig in here on politics.

Firstly if this transcript is accurate, Popovich is in the running for being the most card-carrying leftist celebrity out there. Seriously, he called up The Nation for an interview? You couldn't preach to a choir more than that. Being a 70 year old white guy from the Air Force evidently not hurting his demo cred for some reason huh.

His Trump comments are same and retread since 2017...nothing to add there. But to go to his points on McConnell running the country, and the damage that is being done:

1) Destroyed and Degraded the Judicial system.
What the hell does this even mean. Any specifics Pop? Or is getting your party's candidates appointed a crime in and of itself

2) Tried to destroy Healthcare.
Wait so Healthcare and Obamacare synonymous. The opposing party can't tweak it without basically destroying it?

3) Destroyed the environment
Amazing the Gregg threw this banal catch-line again without a molecule of backing. It's such a cartoonishly flagrant statement. From Page one of the leftist handbook.

Here's another head scratcher for me. If Pop is now saying his problem is with McConnell and GOP at large, where the hell was his activism in 2001-2008 under Dumbya?
You know the guy who botched Iraq, Katrina, civil liberties, had a VP who was the biggest a-hole republican you can imagine.

Lastly I'll say Pop is the same guy who we have almost universally bashed this year for his rotations and play style.
How can one berate this man's performance on his profession, which he's done for decades, and then extol how wise his political analysis is, an arena he doesn't have an objective clue about based on the generalities above.

This country needs moderates in the national assembly. Pop's thinking is so out-of-touch with mainstream America it's baffling how he's descended into this current state.
Will be interested to hear his remarks on President Biden next January, as moderate as they come.

"The system has to change. I'll do whatever I can because that's what leaders do."

That quote sums up today's version of Popovich to the tee. Pompous and Self-Aggrandizing while feigning the opposite.

Biernutz
06-01-2020, 04:08 PM
I guess POP got to feeling neglected so he calls up a hard left liberal friend at the liberal rag called
the "Nation" to get some face time blasting Trump. I feel sorry for Lonnie who helped clean up some
downtown today. He will probally be called an "uncle Tom" now. Lonnie is a good kid with a huge heart.

KobesAchilles
06-01-2020, 04:22 PM
Even Nathan can’t refute Trump being McConnell’s puppet :lol
You can shit on his politics all you want as rightnut huggers but you can’t argue with that statement :bobo

Trainwreck2100
06-01-2020, 04:27 PM
I guess POP got to feeling neglected so he calls up a hard left liberal friend at the liberal rag called
the "Nation" to get some face time blasting Trump. I feel sorry for Lonnie who helped clean up some
downtown today. He will probally be called an "uncle Tom" now. Lonnie is a good kid with a huge heart.

This connection you've drawn makes no sense. Pop decried the lack of organization in the same article that you didn't read

exstatic
06-01-2020, 04:30 PM
I've been trying to stick to sports on this forum but since it's looking like Spurs talk will be a long while away, let me dig in here on politics.

Firstly if this transcript is accurate, Popovich is in the running for being the most card-carrying leftist celebrity out there. Seriously, he called up The Nation for an interview? You couldn't preach to a choir more than that. Being a 70 year old white guy from the Air Force evidently not hurting his demo cred for some reason huh.

His Trump comments are same and retread since 2017...nothing to add there. But to go to his points on McConnell running the country, and the damage that is being done:

What the hell does this even mean. Any specifics Pop? Or is getting your party's candidates appointed a crime in and of itself

Wait so Healthcare and Obamacare synonymous. The opposing party can't tweak it without basically destroying it?

Amazing the Gregg threw this banal catch-line again without a molecule of backing. It's such a cartoonishly flagrant statement. From Page one of the leftist handbook.

Here's another head scratcher for me. If Pop is now saying his problem is with McConnell and GOP at large, where the hell was his activism in 2001-2008 under Dumbya?
You know the guy who botched Iraq, Katrina, civil liberties, had a VP who was the biggest a-hole republican you can imagine.

Lastly I'll say Pop is the same guy who we have almost universally bashed this year for his rotations and play style.
How can one berate this man's performance on his profession, which he's done for decades, and then extol how wise his political analysis is, an arena he doesn't have an objective clue about based on the generalities above.

This country needs moderates in the national assembly. Pop's thinking is so out-of-touch with mainstream America it's baffling how he's descended into this current state.
Will be interested to hear his remarks on President Biden next January, as moderate as they come.

"The system has to change. I'll do whatever I can because that's what leaders do."

That quote sums up today's version of Popovich to the tee. Pompous and Self-Aggrandizing while feigning the opposite.

What you don’t understand is that Pop is, in fact, a moderate. You’re so far to the right you’re about to fall off the map, which gives you a warped perspective. Your idea of a moderate is someone who keeps their mouth shut.

As for ruining the judicial, Merrick Garland was an outstanding justice on the DC circuit court for a good while, and a moderate, something you seem stuck on. What he wasn’t was a pick of the Federalist Society or a drunken frat boy, so he didn’t even get a vote. A Democratic Senate approved a HW Bush pick with less time left in his term than Obama had with Garland. There is only one party packing the courts with political picks.

Trainwreck2100
06-01-2020, 04:32 PM

Holding a supreme court seat hostage by saying that the people should decide, then saying if that situation happened again fuck the people he'd push through a candidate.

Tweaking healthcare would be fine but they've yet to present an alternative, McConnel voted repeatedly to destroy the ACA

How is he less qualified than trump was in 08 to speak about politics

Trainwreck2100
06-01-2020, 04:41 PM
I disagree that Trump is McConnel's puppet, McConnel ain't pulling the strings out of some underhanded backward method the phrase "being a puppet" implies, Trump just doesn't want to do any actual work so he's letting Mitch do all the work.

weebo
06-01-2020, 04:41 PM
Pop with the posterizing dunk on trump :lol

Genovaswitness
06-01-2020, 04:45 PM
Pop is such a massive piece of shit. Wish he’d “unload” like this onto the piece of garbage team he’s crafted. whatever, can’t wait for November. KAG :toast

spurs10
06-01-2020, 04:47 PM
Thanks for posting this. Pop was absolutely right on Trump. I'm proud of him for speaking out.

I'm also glad he called out Cruz and Graham, who once had the backbone to stand up to Trump. Now they are "obsequious" and cowardly, as they do his bidding. Cruz will be most remembered as the man who let Trump insult his wife and father and said 'yes sir, may I have another.' Quite a legacy.

exstatic
06-01-2020, 04:48 PM
Pop is such a massive piece of shit. Wish he’d “unload” like this onto the piece of garbage team he’s crafted. whatever, can’t wait for November. KAG :toast

Trumptards are such fucking snowflakes.

HarlemHeat37
06-01-2020, 04:48 PM

No, he won't, at least not by the majority:lol

A number of Black athletes and celebrities helped clean the streets today with minimal backlash.

spurs10
06-01-2020, 04:49 PM
Pop with the posterizing dunk on trump :lol Great analogy!

HarlemHeat37
06-01-2020, 04:49 PM

No, he won't, at least not by the majority:lol

A number of Black athletes and celebrities helped clean the streets today with minimal backlash.

ducks
06-01-2020, 04:59 PM
Pop with the truth..

Why did he not tell 44 to unify
What hell
Why only say something when others are
No balls pop ?
He has no fucking business opening his mouth up
Mayors and governors are in charge of police
Not the president

Lol at liberals thinking trump giving a speech is going to stop the protest

Yeah, Popovich is correct. Trump is 100% responsible for the death of George Floyd and the ensuing burning down, destruction and extreme violence occurring in several of our metro areas. If ONLY he were not POTUS, none of this would have happened. At least when OBAMA was POTUS, nothing like this happened! Oh, wait....they actually DID happen: Michael Brown, Ferguson and the Baltimore riots. So I guess OBAMA is to blame for these incidents as well??? Please explain.

Leetonidas
06-01-2020, 05:05 PM
When I saw this at work earlier I knew there'd be a nice salt filled thread on ST to enjoy :lol

Genovaswitness
06-01-2020, 05:05 PM
Trumptards are such fucking snowflakes.

see you in November :toast hopefully the dumb senile POS poop retires by then

ZeusWillJudge
06-01-2020, 05:14 PM
LMAO! Nobody in history has ever fucked up an NBA Championship as badly as Pop did in '13, and that's just 5-on-5 with some subs. This cocksucker acts like he could manage over 300 Million people.

He wants Trump to just say three words? Maybe Pop should have said, "Tim, stay in." :lol

It still hurts. :lol

ducks
06-01-2020, 05:20 PM
Yeah, Popovich is correct. Trump is 100% responsible for the death of George Floyd and the ensuing burning down, destruction and extreme violence occurring in several of our metro areas. If ONLY he were not POTUS, none of this would have happened. At least when OBAMA was POTUS, nothing like this happened! Oh, wait....they actually DID happen: Michael Brown, Ferguson and the Baltimore riots. So I guess OBAMA is to blame for these incidents as well??? Please explain.

ducks
06-01-2020, 05:22 PM

Why no answers pop why

Joseph Kony
06-01-2020, 05:23 PM

https://thebasketballsociety.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/pniw21.gif

Trainwreck2100
06-01-2020, 05:27 PM

Why no answers pop why

That's not what he said

exstatic
06-01-2020, 05:37 PM
That's not what he said

You’re talking to a retarded wall.

exstatic
06-01-2020, 05:38 PM
https://thebasketballsociety.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/pniw21.g:lol:lolif

:lol:lol

benefactor
06-01-2020, 05:41 PM
Hey look, it's Nathan being a whiny bitch and ducks spitting all over people while yelling at them per par

Nathan89
06-01-2020, 06:01 PM
https://twitter.com/ElliotKaufman6/status/1267486427723567104?s=20

The left distorts reality in the pursuit of their political agenda. Mainstream media serves at the pleasure of that party and their agenda.

BackHome
06-01-2020, 06:03 PM
Well it looks like Pop is going to retire wish him the best.

DAF86
06-01-2020, 06:07 PM

The left distorts reality in the pursuit of their political agenda. Mainstream media serves at the pleasure of that party and their agenda.

Dog, why do you have 28 (known) police killings of unarmed civilians in one year? :lol

ElNono
06-01-2020, 06:17 PM
As a Rockets fan it boggles my mind how a lot of ya’ll can talk shit about Pop. You’re gonna miss him when he’s finally gone

I don't think people hate Pop the person, just that he's all about this stuff now, instead of coaching, tbh... there's nothing wrong with that, just retire from coaching and go head on to the next thing.

KobesAchilles
06-01-2020, 06:23 PM
Dog, why do you have 28 (known) police killings of unarmed civilians in one year? :lol
Never understood the whole “well they kill whites too” argument. White people can start there own protests over that shit. Nobody’s stopping them. Hell a lot of people would probably join. Just bc Whitey likes getting shot by cops doesn’t mean minorities do.

Russ
06-01-2020, 06:28 PM

So what do police "shootings" have to do with the current situation?

What are the stats on police strangulations of blacks vs. whites?

ducks
06-01-2020, 06:30 PM
Trump means business
https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1267587752490491904?s=20

dbestpro
06-01-2020, 07:01 PM
Pop going off when we need to try to get people to calm the fck down is just another example of him being an old senile, selfish bastard. We all know he hates Trump. Just real stupid on his part.

Leetonidas
06-01-2020, 07:07 PM

White people = 60% of the US
Black people = 12% of the US

You're not too bright are you

Play Boban
06-01-2020, 07:11 PM
Cruz could do a better job at coaching this team than poop tbqh.

Joseph Kony
06-01-2020, 07:12 PM
Trump means business
https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1267587752490491904?s=20

president fat tits needs to shut the fuck up and go back into his bitch ass bunker like the pussy he is

spurraider21
06-01-2020, 07:19 PM
this tweet needs to be flagged for glorifying violence

pop went IN

ducks
06-01-2020, 07:24 PM
Pops saggy tit wife could coach better then him

ElNono
06-01-2020, 07:25 PM
this tweet needs to be flagged for glorifying rape

pop went IN

fify

spurraider21
06-01-2020, 07:26 PM
his wife is dead

baseline bum
06-01-2020, 07:29 PM

She'd be a much better president than our Dear Leader

Joseph Kony
06-01-2020, 07:32 PM

Lol. as if we didnt need more proof you're a piece of human trash

widowmaker
06-01-2020, 08:05 PM
As if enough fans weren't turned off by the team sucking, now Poop comes out and alienates half the fanbase. We'll be lucky if this franchise survives another 5 years tbqh. You can tell the end is near. The AT&T Center will be demolished within a decade. Mark my words.

Time to tune out man turn in your fan status, walk or crawl away no one is going to miss you. Don’t worry about the franchise, you have no say so and never will. Say good bye delete your account and go away.

spurs10
06-01-2020, 08:06 PM
What you don’t understand is that Pop is, in fact, a moderate. You’re so far to the right you’re about to fall off the map, which gives you a warped perspective. Your idea of a moderate is someone who keeps their mouth shut.

As for ruining the judicial, Merrick Garland was an outstanding justice on the DC circuit court for a good while, and a moderate, something you seem stuck on. What he wasn’t was a pick of the Federalist Society or a drunken frat boy, so he didn’t even get a vote. A Democratic Senate approved a HW Bush pick with less time left in his term than Obama had with Garland. There is only one party packing the courts with political picks. Really great post. Pop is not at all some radical and I believe we'll see how 'in touch' he is with the majority of Americans in November.

Play Boban
06-01-2020, 08:07 PM
Time to tune out man turn in your fan status, walk or crawl away no one is going to miss you. Don’t worry about the franchise, you have no say so and never will. Say good bye delete your account and go away.
I’m the bold one

palangi
06-01-2020, 08:18 PM

palangi
06-01-2020, 08:20 PM
still not the 2 million you all HOPED for. If only we didn't have a liberal governor in New York who is responsible for over half the deaths

baseline bum
06-01-2020, 08:27 PM
still not the 2 million you all HOPED for. If only we didn't have a liberal governor in New York who is responsible for over half the deaths

No one hoped for it fuckface. I showed you from simple high school math COVID was poised to ravage this nation like it was doing Italy and all you could say is durr it's only 52 dead. Now it's nearly 107k.

palangi
06-01-2020, 08:29 PM
You’re talking to a retarded wall.
Ah yes the ever loving and inclusive tolerant liberals using handicap people to tear others down.

palangi
06-01-2020, 08:32 PM

Oh so percentages mean more than people?

Leetonidas
06-01-2020, 08:33 PM
:lmao being this dumb

palangi
06-01-2020, 08:33 PM
president fat tits needs to shut the fuck up and go back into his bitch ass bunker like the pussy he is

ah yes the misogyny of the inclusive leveraging. Using female slang and body parts to treat someone else down.
Very toxic masculinity of you

palangi
06-01-2020, 08:34 PM
rationalizing the killing of 10 more people is even more hilarious on your part

palangi
06-01-2020, 08:35 PM
she's dead

palangi
06-01-2020, 08:36 PM
Yeah leave.... if you don't agree with me and my liberal coach just leave. We're tolerant!

Killakobe81
06-01-2020, 08:38 PM

X100

palangi
06-01-2020, 08:39 PM

palangi
06-01-2020, 08:40 PM
No one hoped for it fuckface. I showed you from simple high school math COVID was poised to ravage this nation like it was doing Italy and all you could say is durr it's only 52 dead. Now it's nearly 107k.
Oh I bet? The glee of blaming Trump is all too strong with you my friend

Killakobe81
06-01-2020, 08:41 PM

What a ignorant cherrypicked stat with no context.

baseline bum
06-01-2020, 08:47 PM

The 30% won't, they like fascism better than NBA titles.

Nathan89
06-01-2020, 08:49 PM
So what do police "shootings" have to do with the current situation?

What are the stats on police strangulations of blacks vs. whites?

Because this riot/protest isn't happening without all these people thinking police are killing black left and right. They regularly chant "hands up don't shoot" because the left and media distort reality. According to what they say they are living in fear because they are afraid of this. So show them the data and stop torturing them by distorting reality for political gain.

paperboy77
06-01-2020, 09:08 PM
This connection you've drawn makes no sense. Pop decried the lack of organization in the same article that you didn't read

I can't blame anyone for not reading Pops bullshit.

gambit1990
06-01-2020, 09:09 PM
apparently only two nba teams haven't released statements on george floyd... the spurs and the knicks, what great company :lmao

at least pop spoke up.

gambit1990
06-01-2020, 09:11 PM
dolan is getting grilled on twitter for releasing a statement that pretty much says that the knicks should stay out of the situation :lol

fücking coward.

gambit1990
06-01-2020, 09:16 PM
i wonder if pop would ever get fired for being so outspoken. you just know some of the ownership / wealthy fans are pro trump.

i could see them fire pop under the "he didn't do so well this past season / since trading kawhi" pretense.

Nathan89
06-01-2020, 09:22 PM

Unarmed killing isn't even for sure a bad killing. Some of these could making sudden movements and getting killed. Some could be attacking but still be unarmed.

To your point though population is not the only factor. Crime rate is a significant factor.

Nathan89
06-01-2020, 09:29 PM
What a ignorant cherrypicked stat with no context.

The left isn't concerned with context. Every time they see a video with a non white and a white they declare racism. So let's approach this just like that.

I'm not really doing that here. My post is because dumbasses act like racist whites kill blacks as a hobby despite the fact that black people kill whites at a vastly disproportionate rate.

Nathan89
06-01-2020, 09:33 PM

Population is not the end of analysis. You have understand that black Americans commit a lot of crime which creates more police interactions.

ElNono
06-01-2020, 10:03 PM
The left isn't concerned with context.

Neither are you, tbh

Genovaswitness
06-01-2020, 10:36 PM
i wonder if pop would ever get fired for being so outspoken. you just know some of the ownership / wealthy fans are pro trump.

i could see them fire pop under the "he didn't do so well this past season / since trading kawhi" pretense.

I hope they do tbh. he’s been a fucking dogshit coach for the better part of the 2010s and the 2020s dont look much better.

spurs10
06-01-2020, 10:47 PM
Ah yes the ever loving and inclusive tolerant liberals using handicap people to tear others down.
Your self-righteous indignation rings a bit hollow here after Trump has openly mocked a disabled man on national television. So you're claiming ducks is a 'handicapped' person and that's his excuse for his posts? He doesn't seem anymore demented than you I'd argue.

Oh so percentages mean more than people? Aren't you the person that said that only a handful of people would be infected with COVID-19 and insinuated it was a liberal plot against Trump? Do you have any idea how offensive and stupid that sounds?

From Downtown
06-01-2020, 11:00 PM

He's been outspoken since forever, and the way he s built the team's culture goes in the opposite direction compared to the Holts political views, I guess they just let him do his thing and don't want to interfere much
There's probably a reason why the Spurs have not released a statement, but Pop is also the president of the team, so I guess he's not just speaking for himself but for the whole organization ownership aside
And players have been reposting his quotes on social media

baseline bum
06-01-2020, 11:00 PM
Aren't you the person that said that only a handful of people would be infected with COVID-19 and insinuated it was a liberal plot against Trump? Do you have any idea how offensive and stupid that sounds?

He's the one who said we were cheering for deaths back in March when warning how badly COVID was going to bend this nation over.

From Downtown
06-01-2020, 11:02 PM

Yes, clearly what this is all about

TDfan2007
06-01-2020, 11:03 PM
:wow what a takedown.

I will say, it's very interesting watching these protests unfold over twitter. It's like there are 2 different realities playing out before the eyes of the public. In one, you have undercover cops and white supremacists instigating riots and attacking protestors. In the other, you have Antifa and "thugs" instigating the riots and vindicating the right of citizens everywhere to run around with AR-15s.

As with most things, reality is likely somewhere in the middle. There are videos of black looters attacking store owners, and there are videos of white "protestors" in masks and all black shattering windows and destroying property. One would hope that once the chaos eases, we have some moments for reflection as a country...

Nathan89
06-01-2020, 11:17 PM
:wow what a takedown.

I will say, it's very interesting watching these protests unfold over twitter. It's like there are 2 different realities playing out before the eyes of the public. In one, you have undercover cops and white supremacists instigating riots and attacking protestors. In the other, you have Antifa and "thugs" instigating the riots and vindicating the right of citizens everywhere to run around with AR-15s.

As with most things, reality is likely somewhere in the middle. There are videos of black looters attacking store owners, and there are videos of white "protestors" in masks and all black shattering windows and destroying property. One would hope that once the chaos eases, we have some moments for reflection as a country...

Both the pandemic and these riots have shined light on the idiocy of the left on guns. They lack foresight and got their ass handed to them twice in a month.

spurs10
06-01-2020, 11:28 PM
He's the one who said we were cheering for deaths back in March when warning how badly COVID was going to bend this nation over. Yeah that's even worse.

gambit1990
06-01-2020, 11:31 PM
putin is real happy. this is exactly what he wants, for the us to be as destabilized as possible.

they amplify the right and the left against each other.

the right is in the wrong though, for enabling trump. the republicans are complicit. vote this november.

ElNono
06-01-2020, 11:34 PM
Both the pandemic and these riots have shined light on the idiocy of the left on guns. They lack foresight and got their ass handed to them twice in a month.

I don't think it does. Nobody I know on the left is against guns for personal protection.

It also sucks for you that it doesn't justify your white victimhood grievances, c'est la vie.

NASpurs
06-01-2020, 11:42 PM

Damn, imagine being 31 years old and having the political views of a backwards 70 year old Southern hick, how embarrassing.

Nathan89
06-01-2020, 11:52 PM
https://twitter.com/KyleKashuv/status/1267552768472035329?s=20

Imagine being a dumbass like this guy. Coach Pop and Steve Kerr have the same foresight.

Nathan89
06-01-2020, 11:53 PM
Damn, imagine being 31 years old and having the political views of a backwards 70 year old Southern hick, how embarrassing.

https://twitter.com/ThomasSowell/status/958148253358358528?s=20

ElNono
06-01-2020, 11:57 PM
I wish Pop and Kerr would run, tbh... long overdue...

ElNono
06-01-2020, 11:59 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaITuDuXcAEtq38.jpg

Atl Spur
06-02-2020, 12:05 AM

Some here are mentally unfit that’s why:)

Atl Spur
06-02-2020, 12:10 AM

Nathan, stop being a clown......you were doing so well! You know the Donald is not a real leader or good human being. I’m a black man that has done more for this country than his coward self!

TDfan2007
06-02-2020, 12:10 AM

I think you'll find a minority of liberals want to totally abolish the 2nd amendment and get rid of all guns. It's all about better controlling them, better studying their public health effects, and preventing the sale of high-powered semi-automatic rifles. The two events you mentioned handed no assess to anyone in regard to the above arguments.

TDfan2007
06-02-2020, 12:12 AM
I don't think it does. Nobody I know on the left is against guns for personal protection.

It also sucks for you that it doesn't justify your white victimhood grievances, c'est la vie.

*ding ding ding*

Nathan89
06-02-2020, 12:17 AM
Nathan, stop being a clown......you were doing so well! You know the Donald is not a real leader or good human being. I’m a black man that has done more for this country than his coward self!

Not sure how you were fine with my other comments but this quote from Thomas Sowell bothered you. It's not even a comment about Trump.

Nathan89
06-02-2020, 12:27 AM
I think you'll find a minority of liberals want to totally abolish the 2nd amendment and get rid of all guns. It's all about better controlling them, better studying their public health effects, and preventing the sale of high-powered semi-automatic rifles. The two events you mentioned handed no assess to anyone in regard to the above arguments.

The honest leftists will admit their current demands are only a stepping stone. Many that don't admit that look glorify those laws in other countries. With regards to the masses that don't know anything about guns but are driven by emotion to march in the streets, well the"logic" behind their current demands is not going to disappear after their demands are met. So yeah anyone paying attention can see where the puck is going.

RGMCSE
06-02-2020, 12:34 AM
Pop is so woke. He’s wrong.

ElNono
06-02-2020, 12:39 AM
Not sure how you were fine with my other comments but this quote from Thomas Sowell bothered you. It's not even a comment about Trump.

Looks like the left really bothers you though...

ducks
06-02-2020, 12:43 AM
Joe Biden is vowing to address institutional racism in his first 100 days in office if he’s elected, as he seeks to elevate his voice in the exploding national debate over racism and police brutality.

Lol he had 8 years as vp!

Nathan89
06-02-2020, 12:51 AM
Looks like the left really bothers you though...

That's true.

Actually I can understand why he's fine with the other comments but not the quote. Seemed like good usage for that quote though.

palangi
06-02-2020, 01:02 AM
Your self-righteous indignation rings a bit hollow here after Trump has openly mocked a disabled man on national television. So you're claiming ducks is a 'handicapped' person and that's his excuse for his posts? He doesn't seem anymore demented than you I'd argue.
Aren't you the person that said that only a handful of people would be infected with COVID-19 and insinuated it was a liberal plot against Trump? Do you have any idea how offensive and stupid that sounds?
Not self righteous at all. Just pointing out facts. Go on an excuse making fun of handicap people. Show your true colors.

palangi
06-02-2020, 01:03 AM

Funny how covid isn't an issue anymore?

palangi
06-02-2020, 01:05 AM
He's the one who said we were cheering for deaths back in March when warning how badly COVID was going to bend this nation over.

how come your not freaking out with these protestors going shoulder to shoulder and covid still out there?
Huh? That's a mystery.

palangi
06-02-2020, 01:05 AM
Yes, clearly what this is all about

What is it all about? Because rioting, looting, and arson isn't about justice

palangi
06-02-2020, 01:07 AM
Yeah that's even worse.

the main didn't get bent over. But definitely overreacted. Thanks Gov cuomo

palangi
06-02-2020, 01:07 AM

more name calling from the tolerant left.

ElNono
06-02-2020, 01:11 AM
That's true.

Actually I can understand why he's fine with the other comments but not the quote. Seemed like good usage for that quote though.

Sowell has had his own share of criticism for downplaying racism, something you're fairly familiar with.

ZeusWillJudge
06-02-2020, 01:35 AM
I don't think people hate Pop the person, just that he's all about this stuff now, instead of coaching, tbh... there's nothing wrong with that, just retire from coaching and go head on to the next thing.

LOL. I wish he'd go do anything other than coach this team. The truth is, Pop needs Trump, to keep him from being totally irrelevant.

The thing I think is funny is that Pop has spent as much on a bottle of wine as most of you spend on rent every month. But there's a whole crew who line up to lick his ball-sweat every time he bitches about "white privilege". If he ever quit virtue signalling, some of you might notice that Pop is about as white as it gets, and about as privileged as it gets.

"Nuh uh... Pop is one of us! Listen to all the things he says." :lol

ElNono
06-02-2020, 01:40 AM
LOL. I wish he'd go do anything other than coach this team. The truth is, Pop needs Trump, to keep him from being totally irrelevant.

I don't know about that. He was certainly fairly outpspoken about racial issues way before orangina was even a candidate.

ZeusWillJudge
06-02-2020, 01:41 AM
I don't know about that. He was certainly fairly outpspoken about racial issues way before orangina was even a candidate.

Back then, he actually was relevant. Those days are long since gone. Bitching about Trump is all he has now.

ElNono
06-02-2020, 01:42 AM
Back then, he actually was relevant. Those days are long since gone. Bitching about Trump is all he has now.

Relevant how? He really hasn't coached basketball since 2014 if we're being honest...

ZeusWillJudge
06-02-2020, 01:45 AM
Relevant how? He really hasn't coached basketball since 2014 if we're being honest...

Ummm.... so a year or so to realize that he's over, and along comes Candidate Trump? Think about what you just said.

Nobody wants to hear his views on the decline of basketball due to the 3P shot, or the Hack-A- defense at the end of games. Trump is all he's got.

ZeusWillJudge
06-02-2020, 01:49 AM
Heh. You're sitting there thinking up an argument, but you know I'm right. Nobody gives a fuck about what he says, other than maybe Patty Mills. But he goes on a diatribe about Trump, and suddenly he's getting some attention again.

ElNono
06-02-2020, 01:50 AM
Ummm.... so a year or so to realize that he's over, and along comes Candidate Trump? Think about what you just said.

Nobody wants to hear his views on the decline of basketball due to the 3P shot, or the Hack-A- defense at the end of games. Trump is all he's got.

Well, he was accused to be an Obama apologist here, that certainly predates Trump. Or when he invited John Carlos to talk to the team. God knows ducks was having a meltdown.

What I'm saying it's not uncommon for him to single out racists like Trump and talk about issues of race.

ElNono
06-02-2020, 01:51 AM
Heh. You're sitting there thinking up an argument, but you know I'm right. Nobody gives a fuck about what he says, other than maybe Patty Mills. But he goes on a diatribe about Trump, and suddenly he's getting some attention again.

I'm not arguing for arguing, I'm pointing out that this isn't really new for him. I'm not disagreeing with you either.

ZeusWillJudge
06-02-2020, 01:55 AM
Well, he was accused to be an Obama apologist here, that certainly predates Trump. Or when he invited John Carlos to talk to the team. God knows ducks (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13) was having a meltdown.

What I'm saying it's not uncommon for him to single out racists like Trump and talk about issues of race.

Well that's a tailored argument. :lol

Inviting John Carlos is a totally different thing. Putting a motivational speaker in front of the team is nothing like these diatribes. And Ducks is likely to melt down on any night he's had more than two beers.

Pop needs Trump now, to be relevant. I'm sticking with it.

ElNono
06-02-2020, 01:59 AM
Well that's a tailored argument. :lol

Inviting John Carlos is a totally different thing. Putting a motivational speaker in front of the team is nothing like these diatribes. And Ducks is likely to melt down on any night he's had more than two beers.

Pop needs Trump now, to be relevant. I'm sticking with it.

John Carlos was certainly not there to talk about Pop's wine collection... :lol

But by all means, everyone here is entitled to their opinion :toast

tenbeersbold
06-02-2020, 02:15 AM
Read and educate yourselves.Black Lives Matter is a propaganda organization built on LIES.

"
Police officers—of all races—are also disproportionately endangered by black assailants. Over the past decade, according to FBI data, 40% of cop killers have been black. Officers are killed by blacks at a rate 2.5 times higher than the rate at which blacks are killed by police."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-myths-of-black-lives-matter-1455235686 (https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-myths-of-black-lives-matter-1455235686)

ElNono
06-02-2020, 02:56 AM
Read and educate yourselves.Black Lives Matter is a propaganda organization built on LIES.

"
Police officers—of all races—are also disproportionately endangered by black assailants. Over the past decade, according to FBI data, 40% of cop killers have been black. Officers are killed by blacks at a rate 2.5 times higher than the rate at which blacks are killed by police."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-myths-of-black-lives-matter-1455235686 (https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-myths-of-black-lives-matter-1455235686)

Opinion. Everybody has one.

Nathan89
06-02-2020, 02:58 AM
more name calling from the tolerant left.

His diversity agenda doesn't seem very accepting of those with different opinions. I'm shocked.

Nathan89
06-02-2020, 03:02 AM

"

BLM pushes the same information that Dems in general push. It's misguided to say the least. And if they are aware(many are aware) of that it is propaganda. It serves the lefts political agenda.

bayareaspursfan
06-02-2020, 07:13 AM
Just saw an article that knicks and the spurs are the only teams who hasn't put out a statement regarding the protest

From Downtown
06-02-2020, 08:07 AM
@/mikecwright on twitter also hinted on what the Spurs organization does behind close doors on the matter
Everyone may be entitled to his own opinion, but to say that Pop is just doing it to be relevant sounds like a reach to me

From Downtown
06-02-2020, 08:10 AM
What is it all about? Because rioting, looting, and arson isn't about justice

There have been lots of peaceful protests, some of the looters are just stupid kids trying to get relevant
The protests are in reaction to something and instead on focusing on that something you're ready to call everyone a rioter, I don't get it
By the way what I meant with the post is that Pop's rotations have nothing to do with this

Brazil
06-02-2020, 08:29 AM
Why did he not tell 44 to unify
What hell
Why only say something when others are
No balls pop ?
He has no fucking business opening his mouth up
Mayors and governors are in charge of police
Not the president

Lol at liberals thinking trump giving a speech is going to stop the protest

You missed entirely the point but I can't say I'm suprised... Trump could start an ethnic cleaning that would continue to defend him. You are one of the worst human being of this site tbh

TDfan2007
06-02-2020, 08:39 AM
The honest leftists will admit their current demands are only a stepping stone. Many that don't admit that look glorify those laws in other countries. With regards to the masses that don't know anything about guns but are driven by emotion to march in the streets, well the"logic" behind their current demands is not going to disappear after their demands are met. So yeah anyone paying attention can see where the puck is going.

Speaking from a perspective of pseudo-clairvoyance seems like an odd argument choice. Regardless, this discussion is not about guns and I'm not going to rehash that debate right now with someone who is so defensive about guns that he took my initial post and thought "guns!"

TDfan2007
06-02-2020, 08:47 AM

The thing I think is funny is that Pop has spent as much on a bottle of wine as most of you spend on rent every month. But there's a whole crew who line up to lick his ball-sweat every time he bitches about "white privilege". If he ever quit virtue signalling, some of you might notice that Pop is about as white as it gets, and about as privileged as it gets.

"Nuh uh... Pop is one of us! Listen to all the things he says." :lol

Question: do you think that a billionaire who has spent his life lying and taking advantage of others can sympathize with middle America? Do you think that he honestly gives a rat's ass about them?

Also, white privilege is not about wealth in and of itself, so your point about his choice in wine rings hollow.

TDfan2007
06-02-2020, 09:06 AM
People seem confused by this, so let's get on the same page. Black lives matter is, at its core, an effort to put black Americans on equal footing as human beings with their white counterparts. There are extremists in the bunch, but they do not represent the whole, as with most groups.

The fact is that NOBODY in this country would rather be black than white when being pulled over or confronted by a police officer. And let's not forget, losing your life is not the only negative outcome that can result from an interaction with a police officer. You can get injured or handicapped as well.

The bottom line is that individual officers and policing branches need more independent oversight, and our criminal Justice system needs a massive overhaul. These are reasonable asks.

baseline bum
06-02-2020, 09:10 AM
how come your not freaking out with these protestors going shoulder to shoulder and covid still out there?
Huh? That's a mystery.

It's fucking dumb to be out yelling shit packed tightly in the middle of a pandemic, and it probably will lead to spikes in COVID cases and deaths. But since COVID's a big deal to you now how come you're not freaking out at Abbott and Paxton telling cities they can't implement mask laws, which has basically killed off mask usage in the area now? Why does your president make wearing a mask into a political issue? It's the smallest and easiest yet effective thing you could do to try to protect grocery store workers, ice house cashiers, barbers, and other assorted low wage workers who have to interact with a lot of people. But the right is now such babies about the tiniest responsibility they have for protecting others because the world has to revolve around them.

Mugen
06-02-2020, 09:29 AM
:lol Lindsey Graham is an especially sad sack of shit. A man so deep in the closet that he's basically a senator in Narnia at this point but consistently votes to keep gays, blacks, hispanics, and other minorities oppressed. A truly spineless fuck along with that cuck Ted Cruz...

Couple of losers that were quickly neutered by a loser so cowardly that he hides in a bunker over the weekend while his country burns.

It's fucking sad that there are morons out there that consider these "men" leaders when they're some of the biggest cowards in human history.

daslicer
06-02-2020, 09:47 AM
:lol Lindsey Graham is an especially sad sack of shit. A man so deep in the closet that he's basically a senator in Narnia at this point but consistently votes to keep gays, blacks, hispanics, and other minorities oppressed. A truly spineless fuck along with that cuck Ted Cruz...

Couple of losers that were quickly neutered by a loser so cowardly that he hides in a bunker over the weekend while his country burns.

It's fucking sad that there are morons out there that consider these "men" leaders when they're some of the biggest cowards in human history.

Agreed. When it comes to the term leader I feel very few people truly are leaders. A lot of people will hold that title at a job but they can't live up to being a leader.

MultiTroll
06-02-2020, 10:04 AM
Pop going off when we need to try to get people to calm the fck down is just another example of him being an old senile, selfish bastard. We all know he hates Trump. Just real stupid on his part.

ZeusWillJudge
06-02-2020, 10:58 AM
John Carlos was certainly not there to talk about Pop's wine collection... :lol

But by all means, everyone here is entitled to their opinion :toast

So you believe that Pop hasn't coached since 2014 (your words), but he's still relevant because he once asked John Carlos to speak to the team?

You're just afraid that if you agree that his rants about Trump are the only thing that keeps him in the news, someone will think you're saying something good about Trump.

Orange Man Bad! :lol

Collins21
06-02-2020, 11:09 AM
So you believe that Pop hasn't coached since 2014 (your words), but he's still relevant because he once asked John Carlos to speak to the team?

You're just afraid that if you agree that his rants about Trump are the only thing that keeps him in the news, someone will think you're saying something good about Trump.

This whole Pop has been bad since 2014 shit needs to stop because it's false. The dude did a masterful job in 2016-2017. This dude had blueprint to go toe to toe with the Warriors before Kawhi got injured. Y ou can dislike his politics but to lie and say he hasn't had a good season since 2014 is false.

SnakeBoy
06-02-2020, 11:22 AM
I asked Coach Pop about the protests, about the raw anger that’s been produced by police violence, disease, and mass unemployment.

“They are very necessary, but they need to be organized better. It’s frustrating. When [Martin Luther] King did a protest, you knew when to show, when to come back the next day. But if you’re just organizing protests and everyone is coming and going in every direction, it doesn’t work that way."

Pop very frustrated with today's blacks

Brazil
06-02-2020, 11:23 AM

this whole stuff about about Pop being nothing without Trump makes absolutely no sense.. wtf :lol

Nathan89
06-02-2020, 11:50 AM
FiveThirtyEight’s Nate Silver, who pointed out that the ideological clustering in top newsrooms led to groupthink. “As of 2013, only 7 percent of [journalists] identified as Republicans,” Silver wrote in March, chiding the press for its political homogeneity.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/25/media-bubble-real-journalism-jobs-east-coast-215048

As someone formerly on the left, people should recognize how the media and the Democratic party work in lockstep to create a distorted worldview that makes people outraged. It servers their political agenda. I'm not saying they coordinate. It's individuals living in bubbles, with the same bias and agenda.

Nathan89
06-02-2020, 11:58 AM

Brazil
06-02-2020, 12:01 PM
:lol only

Joseph Kony
06-02-2020, 12:38 PM
why do you keep posting this like you're making a point? a population making up 12% of the country vs. 60% is killed at half the rate of whites despite whites being quintuple their population. do you really not understand the numbers? :lol

Nathan89
06-02-2020, 12:52 PM
why do you keep posting this like you're making a point? a population making up 12% of the country vs. 60% is killed at half the rate of whites despite whites being quintuple their population. do you really not understand the numbers? :lol

I've responded to this critique. The Twitter thread has a response to this critique.

https://twitter.com/ElliotKaufman6/status/1267489325572411394?s=20

ZeusWillJudge
06-02-2020, 01:11 PM
this whole stuff about about Pop being nothing without Trump makes absolutely no sense.. wtf :lol

Nobody would have ever handed Gregg Popovich a big microphone if he wasn't the successful coach of a successful NBA team. And according to NoNo, he hasn't been that in six years. He fucked up a Championship that was so over they were bringing out the ropes to keep the crowd off the floor. He fucked up with their best player since Duncan. He fucked up the NT. And he fucked up the Spurs with his personnel decisions and rotations. And he blames his lack of success on the 3P shot. He's no more interview-worthy now than he was a Pomona, and if he had stayed there you wouldn't even know his name. He's just like any other bitter old white man with a red nose from too much wine.

But every time he says, "Orange Man Bad" he gets attention. He knows it, even if you haven't figured it out.

ZeusWillJudge
06-02-2020, 01:12 PM
This whole Pop has been bad since 2014 shit needs to stop because it's false. The dude did a masterful job in 2016-2017. This dude had blueprint to go toe to toe with the Warriors before Kawhi got injured. Y ou can dislike his politics but to lie and say he hasn't had a good season since 2014 is false.

Don't yell at me. NoNo is the one who said that Pop hasn't coached since 2014.

ZeusWillJudge
06-02-2020, 01:14 PM

LOL. You're just butthurt that you didn't have the balls to get out and loot you some new kicks or a Rolex while you had the chance. :lol

Brazil
06-02-2020, 01:24 PM
Nobody would have ever handed Gregg Popovich a big microphone if he wasn't the successful coach of a successful NBA team. And according to NoNo, he hasn't been that in six years. He fucked up a Championship that was so over they were bringing out the ropes to keep the crowd off the floor. He fucked up with their best player since Duncan. He fucked up the NT. And he fucked up the Spurs with his personnel decisions and rotations. And he blames his lack of success on the 3P shot. He's no more interview-worthy now than he was a Pomona, and if he had stayed there you wouldn't even know his name. He's just like any other bitter old white man with a red nose from too much wine.

But every time he says, "Orange Man Bad" he gets attention. He knows it, even if you haven't figured it out.

Like Pop gives a shit about media attention... then dude is US coach, his star player will be inducted in the HOF, he is the most senior coach of all NBA, has 5 titles... he does not need Trump if he wanted attention but more importantly what this argument has to do with this thread ?

you make no sense bro

Brazil
06-02-2020, 01:26 PM
:lol Some of you guys..

Pop: Trump is a pos
Trumpards: but but Pop does not win since 2014..

the fact he does not win anymore means Trump is not a pos ? :lol

exstatic
06-02-2020, 01:33 PM

Moving
The
Goal
Posts.

Doing that is an acknowledgment that you have no argument to make.

Brazil
06-02-2020, 01:40 PM
Moving
The
Goal
Posts.

Doing that is an acknowledgment that you have no argument to make.

:lol could be a little more subtle tho

baseline bum
06-02-2020, 01:42 PM

Even then, Pop's terrible 2019-20 season is still a way better performance than Trump's disastrous term.

Brazil
06-02-2020, 01:56 PM
Even then, Pop's terrible 2019-20 season is still a way better performance than Trump's disastrous term.

and it's not even close.. dear god

Budkin
06-02-2020, 02:18 PM

That's called "MAGA logic."

ElNono
06-02-2020, 02:32 PM
@/mikecwright on twitter also hinted on what the Spurs organization does behind close doors on the matter
Everyone may be entitled to his own opinion, but to say that Pop is just doing it to be relevant sounds like a reach to me

I don't know about the Spurs org... I do know the owner is one of Trump's biggest TX donors, tbh...

ducks
06-02-2020, 02:33 PM
I wish Pop and Kerr would run, tbh... long overdue...

They are afraid it might cost money
Both kepted their mouth shut in China

ducks
06-02-2020, 02:33 PM
If I was holt pop would have been fired yesterday

From Downtown
06-02-2020, 02:36 PM
I don't know about the Spurs org... I do know the owner is one of Trump's biggest TX donors, tbh...

Yeah but I guess Pop, RC and co handle the whole thing really
Mrs. Holt just puts the money into it

ElNono
06-02-2020, 02:37 PM

I didn't say that at all, I said Pop has been knee deep in racial issues way before Trump came around.

ElNono
06-02-2020, 02:38 PM

lol, whoever say this doesn't remember '14 Pop... or even better, '03 Pop..

Nathan89
06-02-2020, 03:03 PM
https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1267907279128428544?s=20

There is no room for differing opinions. This is how a leftist cult operates.

Leetonidas
06-02-2020, 03:11 PM
What do boots taste like, tbh?

ElNono
06-02-2020, 03:39 PM
https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1267907279128428544?s=20

There is no room for differing opinions. This is how a leftist cult operates.

Props to him for apologizing afterwards

Nathan89
06-02-2020, 03:53 PM
Props to him for apologizing afterwards

Cult pressure makes people assimilate.

Nathan89
06-02-2020, 03:55 PM
There no point in ever apologizing to the leftist cult. Just tell them to fuck off.

Nathan89
06-02-2020, 03:58 PM
https://twitter.com/RubinReport/status/1267825620194492420?s=20

The leftist cult doesn't care about apologies. They care about the power over you. Don't apologize. Don't kneel. Don't be their bitch.

Nathan89
06-02-2020, 04:01 PM
https://twitter.com/RubinReport/status/1267825620194492420?s=20

The leftist cult doesn't care about apologies. They care about the power over you. Don't apologize. Don't kneel. Don't be their bitch.

Btw I hope this is fake. But this effectively what they want. Just tell them fuck off and move on. You may lose your job because these people are not tolerant and they don't care about diversity.

ElNono
06-02-2020, 04:34 PM
Cult pressure makes people assimilate.

Looks like a grown man to me, he clearly knows what he's doing. You should try it sometime.

Nathan89
06-02-2020, 04:59 PM
Looks like a grown man to me, he clearly knows what he's doing. You should try it sometime.

Yeah, a grown man that got his career threatened by the leftist cult.

Kool Bob Love
06-02-2020, 05:34 PM
Pop needs to shut his old WHITE ass up. Don’t wanna hear from this stupid ass boomer.

ElNono
06-02-2020, 06:08 PM
Yeah, a grown man that got his career threatened by the leftist cult.

He made a mistake out of ignorance, recognized it, apologized and moved on.

Nathan89
06-02-2020, 06:11 PM
https://twitter.com/RubinReport/status/1267824412775993346?s=20

The leftist cult is out for power. Don't apologize. Don't kneel. These people are disgusting.

Nathan89
06-02-2020, 06:14 PM
This is the United States of America if a moron wants you to apologize for sins of another person then they have issues. It is your duty standup against these people.

baseline bum
06-02-2020, 07:00 PM
This is the United States of America if a moron wants you to apologize for sins of another person then they have issues. It is your duty standup against these people.

What are you doing to stand up? Am I going to see you shooting up a protest on the news tonight?

weebo
06-02-2020, 07:16 PM
putin is real happy. this is exactly what he wants, for the us to be as destabilized as possible.

they amplify the right and the left against each other.

the right is in the wrong though, for enabling trump. the republicans are complicit. vote this november.

100%. Putin is walking around Moscow (in his yellow hazmat suit) with a raging hard on watching 'Murica go down in flames.

HarlemHeat37
06-02-2020, 07:33 PM
https://twitter.com/RubinReport/status/1267824412775993346?s=20

The leftist cult is out for power. Don't apologize. Don't kneel. These people are disgusting.

I appreciate White people opening their eyes and making a serious effort during this time, but shit like this is too much:lol White guilt is patronizing, and in this case, kind of pathetic.

MultiTroll
06-02-2020, 07:47 PM
Anyone with an iota of streetball and common basketball sense could see that the Warriors, and undoubtedly Zaza were going to try to cheap shot. A good, even an average coach would have been warning Kwa to be extremely careful if that fucking Zaza was anywhere 10 feet from him while shooting. No it's not hindsight. I said it to the gang watching the game at the time.

Otherwise yes, the game plan vs the Warriors was great and Gregg was well on his way with another MVP on the court.

ElNono
06-02-2020, 08:41 PM

Like you're standing up re-tweeting fake news? such a soldier, rofl

Nathan89
06-02-2020, 09:11 PM
I appreciate White people opening their eyes and making a serious effort during this time, but shit like this is too much:lol White guilt is patronizing, and in this case, kind of pathetic.

They aren't opening their eyes they are being guilt tripped by a massive narrative coming from media, celebrities, and the left in general.

palangi
06-02-2020, 09:38 PM
https://twitter.com/sueieque52/status/1267771336325320706?s=19

palangi
06-02-2020, 09:40 PM
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1267945466357927936?s=19

palangi
06-02-2020, 09:52 PM
https://twitter.com/KarluskaP/status/1267910273425453057?s=19

ducks
06-02-2020, 11:47 PM
https://twitter.com/mghjmh/status/1267994221061058561?s=20

Mugen
06-03-2020, 12:10 AM
:lol The BunkerBoys in this thread

gambit1990
06-03-2020, 01:03 AM
bunker boy was saying dem govs should make a deal with i-need-a-haircut-protesters... where's bunker boy at now? :lmao

gambit1990
06-03-2020, 01:04 AM
eat dïck Nathan89.

ace3g
06-03-2020, 01:18 AM
https://twitter.com/ringer/status/1268061036055113734

Nathan89
06-03-2020, 01:23 AM
eat dïck Nathan89.

I didn't do anything to you. Not sure why you are upset. Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

ElNono
06-03-2020, 02:50 AM
:lol The BunkerBoys in this thread

Nathan89
06-03-2020, 03:26 AM
"FiveThirtyEight’s Nate Silver, who pointed out that the ideological clustering in top newsrooms led to groupthink. “As of 2013, only 7 percent of [journalists] identified as Republicans,” Silver wrote in March, chiding the press for its political homogeneity."

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/25/media-bubble-real-journalism-jobs-east-coast-215048

As someone formerly on the left, people should recognize how the media and the Democratic party work in lockstep to create a distorted worldview that makes people outraged. It servers their political agenda. I'm not saying they coordinate. It's individuals living in bubbles, with the same bias and agenda.

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1267874870609805312?s=20

Now recognize that he killed this man in self defense but "self defense" isn't title worthy. The black "protester" was on his back choking him. This is all on video. This biased approach is how the media approaches basically all stories involving a white person and non white person. The racial narrative serves their political agenda which is in lockstep with Democrats.

Nathan89
06-03-2020, 03:35 AM
And that is why the media is the enemy of the people.

exstatic
06-03-2020, 05:27 AM
bunker boy was saying dem govs should make a deal with i-need-a-haircut-protesters... where's bunker boy at now? :lmao

The better hashtag was #bunkerbitch

dbestpro
06-03-2020, 09:16 AM
It never helps when people are rioting to fan the flames of hatred by people who have the pulpit. It does not help when Trump does it, nor Pop or Kerr. I get the banter here cause it is contained here and has little or no effect on the riots. But when famous people speak they can help people heal and save lives or they can make people more angry and get more people killed. Trump, Biden, Kerr, McConnell, Pop, Pelosi, Hannity are all part of the problem and are all making things worse for their own selfish purposes.

MackAttack003
06-03-2020, 10:30 AM
Pop.

MannyIsGod
06-03-2020, 11:13 AM
https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1267874870609805312?s=20

Now recognize that he killed this man in self defense but "self defense" isn't title worthy. The black "protester" was on his back choking him. This is all on video. This biased approach is how the media approaches basically all stories involving a white person and non white person. The racial narrative serves their political agenda which is in lockstep with Democrats.

Turns out that there is also a clustering in news rooms of people who think that water is wet and that the sky is blue. Turns out its that way because facts are facts and the people who go to school to report on them recognize that. Maybe the GOP should wonder why their intellectually dishonest approach to literally every fucking issue from COVID, race relations, taxes, climate change etc etc is turning off educated people across the nation? If not for the old and uneducated, would we still have a GOP? So yeah, when your party doesn't value people with college degrees, its no surprise to me that a workplace made up of people who need to have a degree isn't conservative.

Nathan89
06-03-2020, 11:43 AM
Turns out that there is also a clustering in news rooms of people who think that water is wet and that the sky is blue. Turns out its that way because facts are facts and the people who go to school to report on them recognize that. Maybe the GOP should wonder why their intellectually dishonest approach to literally every fucking issue from COVID, race relations, taxes, climate change etc etc is turning off educated people across the nation? If not for the old and uneducated, would we still have a GOP? So yeah, when your party doesn't value people with college degrees, its no surprise to me that a workplace made up of people who need to have a degree isn't conservative.

"But journalistic groupthink is a symptom, not a cause. And when it comes to the cause, there’s another, blunter way to think about the question than screaming “bias” and “conspiracy,” or counting D’s and R’s. That’s to ask a simple question about the map. Where do journalists work, and how much has that changed in recent years? To determine this, my colleague Tucker Doherty excavated labor statistics and cross-referenced them against voting patterns and Census data to figure out just what the American media landscape looks like, and how much it has changed.

The results read like a revelation. The national media really does work in a bubble, something that wasn’t true as recently as 2008. And the bubble is growing more extreme. Concentrated heavily along the coasts, the bubble is both geographic and political. If you’re a working journalist, odds aren’t just that you work in a pro-Clinton county—odds are that you reside in one of the nation’s most pro-Clinton counties. And you’ve got company: If you’re a typical reader of Politico, chances are you’re a citizen of bubbleville, too."

Nah, but I use to think similar things when I was on the left so I understand your faulty thought process. And to anyone paying attention it's quite foolish to look at journalists and come to the conclusion that these enlightened people just thought things through and figured out that leftist policies are supreme. It's even more foolish to reduce this to "water is wet".

DesignatedT
06-03-2020, 11:44 AM
So all the protestors are gonna peel over and die pretty soon due to COVID-19 correct? I mean that's what the media was yelling at us the past couple months... Millions would die without social distancing. That's why 40 million people have lost their job. Now the country is shoulder to shoulder in protest. I'm assuming a lot of the worlds population is about to die off. Where's Fauci?

Brazil
06-03-2020, 12:25 PM
eat dïck Nathan89.

still waiting what this dude is gonna do to stand up as he said.. :lmao

Leetonidas
06-03-2020, 01:15 PM
still waiting what this dude is gonna do to stand up as he said.. :lmao

Post more shitty tweets on ST then go masturbate to pictures of Trump

Genovaswitness
06-03-2020, 01:41 PM

sounds like he’s in the right headspace to lead a playoff charge

cd98
06-03-2020, 02:02 PM
Is it me or is Greg Popovich the "Donald Trump" of the liberal democrats? They are both old people that just insult people on the other side, but are both unable to articulate persuasive arguments one way or the other. They are the grouchy grandpa at the Thanksgiving dinner table. Both are bad at their real job at this point in their careers, so they both weigh into politics to mask that they've lost a step or 20.

From Downtown
06-03-2020, 03:00 PM
Is it me or is Greg Popovich the "Donald Trump" of the liberal democrats? They are both old people that just insult people on the other side, but are both unable to articulate persuasive arguments one way or the other. They are the grouchy grandpa at the Thanksgiving dinner table. Both are bad at their real job at this point in their careers, so they both weigh into politics to mask that they've lost a step or 20.

Have you actually listened to Pop?

DesignatedT
06-03-2020, 03:48 PM
Pop is a garbage coach with extreme far leftist garbage political ideologies. Trump is an egotistical, narcissistic fool. USA politics is a joke. These protests are a joke. COVID-19 is a joke. And the mainstream media is the absolute worst of them all.

J_Paco
06-03-2020, 03:50 PM

I'm grateful for everything he's done for the Spurs, yet sometimes I wish Pop would have gone into politics. Not because I think he "talks too much or needs to 'shut up' & spews his liberal views," but because we need more honest, strong, EMPATHETIC voices in politics.

People that can actually voice how they feel but also respect the institution & the citizens they serve. Not a bunch of (on both sides) greedy, apathetic, ignorant shills for Wall Street, conglomerates & the "moral" minority.

J_Paco
06-03-2020, 04:05 PM

LMAO! Nobody in history has ever fucked up an NBA Championship as badly as Pop did in '13, and that's just 5-on-5 with some subs. This cocksucker acts like he could manage over 300 Million people.

He wants Trump to just say three words? Maybe Pop should have said, "Tim, stay in." :lol

It still hurts. :lol

Too much stupidity in both posts. But what else can you expect from two of the stupidest, most ignorant posters on ST.

J_Paco
06-03-2020, 04:11 PM

Why (if he wants) can't he do both?! It isn't mutually exclusive.

Unless you were forced like Ali, nobody was telling Jim Brown, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar or Bill Russell to "stick to sports."

Popovich, like Steve Kerr, being a coach and politically minded is good. Unlike the coward coaches in the NFL that are too afraid to do anything but tow the company line.

Frenchfred
06-03-2020, 04:16 PM
If only dirty cops would have been prosecuted all these years, all could have been avoided. But hey blue life matters, right?

Genovaswitness
06-03-2020, 04:28 PM
Too much stupidity in both posts. But what else can you expect from two of the stupidest, most ignorant posters on ST.

poop is cooking up excuses for missing the playoffs as we speak.

J_Paco
06-03-2020, 04:51 PM
poop is cooking up excuses for missing the playoffs as we speak.

Haven't been paying attention to how they'll continue the season, huh?

The playoff run wasn't gonna last forever, but you are too wilfully ignorant to accept that, and the Spurs are likely still getting an invite to the 20 or 22 team tournament.

I'll let you get back to jerking off to your photos of Kawhi & bitching that the Spurs can't be great forever.

baseline bum
06-03-2020, 05:20 PM
Pop misses one playoffs and it's the end of the world but Bunker Bitch gasses peaceful protesters exercising their 1st Amendment right all for a photo-op and it's crickets.

baseline bum
06-03-2020, 05:46 PM
Actually, I had it wrong. Trump staged a photo op so he could gas peaceful protesters exercising their first amendment rights.

Nathan89
06-03-2020, 05:59 PM
https://twitter.com/LegendaryEnergy/status/1268062728054177793?s=20

"I don't want to hear it."-:pop:

Spurs Homer
06-03-2020, 07:33 PM
Pop nailed it....

again.

General Mattis - did even better today -

he sent a worldwide message to all the US patriot military servicemen/women across the globe;
calling trump unconstitutional - and a divider not a uniter - but more importantly he said to the troops...

"we do NOT need HIM - to unite"

meaning

ignore his UNLAWFUL ORDERS

and serve the constitution - NOT THE TRAITOR!

ElNono
06-04-2020, 01:21 AM
Why (if he wants) can't he do both?! It isn't mutually exclusive.

Unless you were forced like Ali, nobody was telling Jim Brown, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar or Bill Russell to "stick to sports."

Popovich, like Steve Kerr, being a coach and politically minded is good. Unlike the coward coaches in the NFL that are too afraid to do anything but tow the company line.

I wasn't criticizing Pop for having a political opinion, tbh. I think he feel strongly enough about this where he should consider a career in politics, and I think it would be much better if he went there all in.

Coaching, preparing games, they take a toll on time and mind. I think his ideals would be better served if he devoted all his attention to them.

Nathan89
06-04-2020, 02:00 AM
I wasn't criticizing Pop for having a political opinion, tbh. I think he feel strongly enough about this where he should consider a career in politics, and I think it would be much better if he went there all in.

Coaching, preparing games, they take a toll on time and mind. I think his ideals would be better served if he devoted all his attention to them.

Explains his shit takes tbh

ElNono
06-04-2020, 02:01 AM
His takes are great, not sure how you derive that from what I posted, tbh... just wish he would devote more time to it. Coaching comes and goes, he's an important voice of reason out there today.

Frenchfred
06-04-2020, 06:11 AM
So all the protestors are gonna peel over and die pretty soon due to COVID-19 correct? I mean that's what the media was yelling at us the past couple months... Millions would die without social distancing. That's why 40 million people have lost their job. Now the country is shoulder to shoulder in protest. I'm assuming a lot of the worlds population is about to die off. Where's Fauci?

I thought that we were supposed to 5 persons contaminated and that’s it. That’s what the president and some here (ducks, genovaswitnes...) told us. 110 000 dead later, I guess that all these people were wrong.

Atl Spur
06-04-2020, 07:59 AM
Nathan please don’t post for a few weeks..... Take a break big guy.

Atl Spur
06-04-2020, 08:12 AM
Let me try to give all of you on this board playing ignorant; the same way yo ass is terrified to spend anytime in the inner city is how a majority of African Americans feel around the police..... only difference is you have a choice to interact we don’t! There is no all in anything but a lot of people appreciate the ability to have that choice.

MultiTroll
06-04-2020, 10:07 AM
Did anyone tune in to Craig Pops podcast with Stevie Kerr and Pete Carroll?

Did Pop n Pete compare notes on how to snatch a sure Championship ending into an L?

MultiTroll
06-04-2020, 10:12 AM
Perhaps if Pop ran for office, by means of some random ping pong ball he could get appointed to his team a younger, smarter politician who could make all decisions.

Genovaswitness
06-04-2020, 12:33 PM
Haven't been paying attention to how they'll continue the season, huh?

The playoff run wasn't gonna last forever, but you are too wilfully ignorant to accept that, and the Spurs are likely still getting an invite to the 20 or 22 team tournament.

I'll let you get back to jerking off to your photos of Kawhi & bitching that the Spurs can't be great forever.

yeah fucktard it isn’t the playoffs and there’s a low chance the spurs advance. all thanks to poop’s infinite wisdom

tenbeersbold
06-04-2020, 01:17 PM

Why are you so stupid,blacks commit the vast majority of violent crime in the USA so they will be shot more
Its kinda basic level thinking Francis

tenbeersbold
06-04-2020, 01:26 PM
Opinion. Everybody has one.

FACTS MATTER.
Which per par you have ZERO of.
Cmon in all yer time wasting on this forum you can't even Google some basic information.

I'll wait for you to provide ANY information or stats/facts that White police are hunting Black people
But I know you won't bother
Post count is about all your lot are capable of comprehending
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/03/19/hands-up-dont-shoot-did-not-happen-in-ferguson/

And the popular hands-up storyline, which isn’t corroborated by ballistic and DNA evidence and multiple witness statements, was perpetuated by Witness 101. In fact, just about everything said to the media by Witness 101, whom we all know as Dorian Johnson, the friend with Brown that day, was not supported by the evidence and other witness statements.
(https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/03/19/hands-up-dont-shoot-did-not-happen-in-ferguson/)

tenbeersbold
06-04-2020, 01:35 PM
I know its actual READING,not social media sheeple stuff but its full of FACTS
Ya know the kind collected by state and Fed agencies,FBI,BJS etc...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-myth-of-systemic-police-racism-11591119883

(https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-myth-of-systemic-police-racism-11591119883)In 2019 police officers fatally shot 1,004 people, most of whom were armed or otherwise dangerous. African-Americans were about a quarter of those killed by cops last year (235), a ratio that has remained stable since 2015. That share of black victims is less than what the black crime rate would predict, since police shootings are a function of how often officers encounter armed and violent suspects. In 2018, the latest year for which such data have been published, African-Americans made up 53% of known homicide offenders in the U.S. and commit about 60% of robberies, though they are 13% of the population. The police fatally shot nine unarmed blacks and 19 unarmed whites in 2019, according to a Washington Post database, down from 38 and 32, respectively, in 2015. The Post defines “unarmed” broadly to include such cases as a suspect in Newark, N.J., who had a loaded handgun in his car during a police chase. In 2018 there were 7,407 black homicide victims. Assuming a comparable number of victims last year, those nine unarmed black victims of police shootings represent 0.1% of all African-Americans killed in 2019. By contrast, a police officer is 18½ times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male is to be killed by a police officer.

ZeusWillJudge
06-04-2020, 01:38 PM
Better hope that he does not. A President who sends their own military against there own citizens is a diktator not a democratic president. Its like Venezuela thanks to trump.

LOL. Fucking polyezniy idiot.

You are aware that Franklin Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy (twice), and Great Society LBJ (four times) - ALL invoked the Insurrection Act and used federal military troops domestically? (No, of course you aren't.) Did we turn into Venezuela any of those times? (No, of course we didn't.)

Trump mentioned that he might do it... but he hasn't. But, hey, why let facts get in the way of a good narrative? You fucking CNN drones will believe anything you get told to believe. Which is exactly why you're a polyezniy idiot.

elbamba1
06-04-2020, 01:38 PM
I just can't wait to see Forbes light it up while Walker sits on the bench licking his wounds.

Spurs Homer
06-04-2020, 06:38 PM
Pop's statement is 100% spot on.

100%

I am waiting for SOMEONE

ANYONE

to actually post why they think it is not 100% accurate.

99% accurate?

50% INaccurate?

and why?

so far...

pops coaching....

pops age...state of mind...

everything but a REASON why he is wrong?

100% accurate.

Joseph Kony
06-04-2020, 07:32 PM
Why are you so stupid,blacks commit the vast majority of violent crime in the USA so they will be shot more
Its kinda basic level thinking Francis

:lol you just know this microdick cuck loves watching a black bull fuck his wife

tholdren
06-04-2020, 08:52 PM

2x the flu no extra fatalities. Give your diploma back.

baseline bum
06-04-2020, 08:53 PM
This message is hidden because tholdren is on your ignore list.

tholdren
06-04-2020, 08:58 PM
This message is hidden because tholdren is on your ignore list.
When you talk about internet tough guy, this name calling, blocker wins