PDA

View Full Version : Drew Brees GOATED

FrostKing
06-03-2020, 05:45 PM
:lol

Millennial_Messiah
06-03-2020, 06:04 PM
:lol Michael Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders. Guess they're going to have to trade for Edelman and then move Taysom Hill to full time WR/TE

spurraider21
06-03-2020, 07:18 PM

Holden_Caulfield
06-03-2020, 07:19 PM
at least he got his records lol

weebo
06-03-2020, 07:25 PM
Will DB be using a helmet or a hood this year?

spurraider21
06-03-2020, 07:29 PM

spurraider21
06-03-2020, 07:30 PM

spurraider21
06-03-2020, 07:35 PM
this one is no longer up on Jenkins' IG, but it was captured. holy shit tbh :lol

FrostKing
06-03-2020, 08:06 PM
"Sometimes you should shut up"

Brees outed as non-submissive whiteboy

KobesAchilles
06-03-2020, 08:58 PM
No one is putting him in the Top 10 anymore :lol

spurraider21
06-03-2020, 09:02 PM
No one is putting him in the Top 10 anymore :lol
nah he's still one of the GOATs

DAF86
06-04-2020, 03:15 AM

When he's talking about privileged people I supposse this multimillionaire athlete, that works 4 months a year, includes himself, right?

spurraider21
06-04-2020, 03:32 AM
When he's talking about privileged people I supposse this multimillionaire athlete, that works 4 months a year, includes himself, right?
depends what type of privilege he's talking about

i dont think malcolm jenkins has white privilege

DAF86
06-04-2020, 03:57 AM
Folks getting their panties in a bunch over people kneeling for the anthem are some fucking soft ass pussies, but they should have the freedom to be obtuse pussies openly, tbh.

I know what some of you are going to say: "he has the freedom to do just that, and he did". And I say to you: "c'mon, get real". How much do you want to bet he will come up, in the next few hours, with a damage control statement that goes against his opinions, just because he knows that if he doesn't, he's fucked?

People shouldn't be afraid of speaking their mind. I know that in the US, saying the type of shit Brees said, usually means that you are a fucking racist POS, but what if he isn't? What if he's just retarded enough to think that the kneeling shit really has something to do with the flag? Brees conducts himself in a World where black men are usually the majority, and from the looks of it, he never did anything to make any black men feel discriminated against. So, why don't people focus on that, on the day to day behaviour of a person, instead of this other meaningless shit?

SJW need to start paying more attention to the things that really matter and leave all the petty shit aside. The vast majority of the World wants justice and equality, not victimization and witch hunts.

DAF86
06-04-2020, 04:01 AM
depends what type of privilege he's talking about

i dont think malcolm jenkins has white privilege

Definitely not white privilege, but he has more privilege than 99% of the World combined (that includes whites, blacks, Asians and all sorts of colours). Heck, in the NFL World, he has black privilege. He never was judged for having the wrong colour of skin as a defensive back, tbh.

lol White DBs

spurraider21
06-04-2020, 04:55 AM
Definitely not white privilege, but he has more privilege than 99% of the World combined (that includes whites, blacks, Asians and all sorts of colours). Heck, in the NFL World, he has black privilege. He never was judged for having the wrong colour of skin as a defensive back, tbh.

lol White DBs
i'm pretty sure he was talking about white privilege, given the context.

black privilege within the NFL in the context of skill players might be a thing. to what degree, i dont know. players who produce tend to get on the field. jenkins has been a very good player his whole career. but yeah usually white dudes have to stand out quite a bit to get a crack at DB. incredibly rare

but i dont think thats the stuff he's talking about, as opposed to being judged in public, off the field. he even said when the helmet comes off, he's a black guy. even rich black guys, or black guys with status in the workplace often times get profiled and mistreated because of their skin

during law school i externed for a black judge, david cunningham. look him up, his biggest story is when UCLA campus police profiled him. a fucking judge.

DAF86
06-04-2020, 05:17 AM

black privilege within the NFL in the context of skill players might be a thing. to what degree, i dont know. players who produce tend to get on the field. jenkins has been a very good player his whole career. but yeah usually white dudes have to stand out quite a bit to get a crack at DB. incredibly rare

but i dont think thats the stuff he's talking about, as opposed to being judged in public, off the field. he even said when the helmet comes off, he's a black guy. even rich black guys, or black guys with status in the workplace often times get profiled and mistreated because of their skin

during law school i externed for a black judge, david cunningham. look him up, his biggest story is when UCLA campus police profiled him. a fucking judge.

I wonder what privileges 99% of white men enjoy over Malcolm Jenkins, tbh. Free dinners, free clothes, bitches throwing themselves at you, VIP treatment?

FrostKing
06-04-2020, 05:25 AM

How do you fix that though? You can physically force people to say/post/do differently but you can't strongarm the typical person into what to think.

If the black community collectively dropped their crime numbers then over time the stereotypes would go away. The protest are shining a light on police brutality but also reaffirming what many people secretly think but have been physically strongarmed from saying/posting.

Texas_Ranger
06-04-2020, 06:30 AM
Drew its great that you have your opinion, but dude, you really shouldn't have piss of everyone with that ''bad'' opinion. I mean c'mon, how could you say something like that. I am shaking.

lefty
06-04-2020, 08:59 AM
Aaaand Rodgers put him in his place :lol

leemajors
06-04-2020, 11:18 AM
He folded and apologized.

spurraider21
06-04-2020, 11:38 AM
I wonder what privileges 99% of white men enjoy over Malcolm Jenkins, tbh. Free dinners, free clothes, bitches throwing themselves at you, VIP treatment?
How about not being profiled by law enforcement because of the color of your skin

none of the things you mentioned have to do with white privilege. White privileged doesn’t mean your life is easy. It means there are some aspects of life that you don’t have to worry about that people of other races do

Millennial_Messiah
06-04-2020, 11:42 AM

The left's gimmick is so stupid.

KobesAchilles
06-04-2020, 12:24 PM
Lol he saw that pass rush coming after him and just laid down like a dog for it :lol

spurraider21
06-04-2020, 12:44 PM
DAF86

Millennial_Messiah
06-04-2020, 12:59 PM
Aaaand Rodgers put him in his place :lol

Rodgers has always been a prick and he was dating that Hollywood gook Olivia Munn for some time, so no surprise tbh... scum bag... GB/WI going to go for Trump twice in spite of that cum guzzler :lol

Millennial_Messiah
06-04-2020, 01:01 PM
DAF86 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11102)

I watched Laura Ingraham last night and dayum, Lara Logan is hot. And almost 50.

Millennial_Messiah
06-04-2020, 01:03 PM
if Thomas goes from having the greatest WR year ever to leading the league in drops in 2020, now we know why. Libtards love to cut off their nose to spite their face.

benefactor
06-04-2020, 02:15 PM
Lol he saw that pass rush coming after him and just laid down like a dog for it :lol

Millennial_Messiah
06-04-2020, 02:19 PM
Would the Saints do Dak for Brees straight up? They get a young starting QB for the future and the Cowboys get a win now solution. Deal?

FrostKing
06-04-2020, 02:21 PM
Hahah not even 24 hours later

Now Brees looks like a dumb piece of shit and weak to the black community

Millennial_Messiah
06-04-2020, 02:50 PM

Shouldn't have done the pussy apology thing. Should have held his ground like a man. Apologies are for sissies.

SpursforSix
06-04-2020, 03:03 PM
Shouldn't have done the pussy apology thing. Should have held his ground like a man. Apologies are for sissies.

Hey Robz4000 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26403) I'm sorry about what I said earlier I just wanted to take out today's ending on someone. I didn't mean what I said

chunticakes
06-04-2020, 03:12 PM
Apologies are for pussies and assholes, much like Andrew.

FrostKing
06-04-2020, 03:36 PM

I just glossed over it. Looked like the typical post on Facebook from a bullied housewife

Millennial_Messiah
06-04-2020, 04:52 PM
I just glossed over it. Looked like the typical post on Facebook from a bullied housewife

yep. The left is definitely the aggressor here. Fuck cucks like Skip Bayless joining the bandwagon just to save his job or whatever. Stand up for what you believe in at all costs.

I'm sure Brady feels the same way as Brees but he's dodged politics since 2016 because he's feigning ambivalence/political correctiveness like a pussytard. Rodgers is just a sociopathic libtard.

FrostKing
06-04-2020, 05:10 PM
yep. The left is definitely the aggressor here. Fuck cucks like Skip Bayless joining the bandwagon just to save his job or whatever. Stand up for what you believe in at all costs.

I'm sure Brady feels the same way as Brees but he's dodged politics since 2016 because he's feigning ambivalence/political correctiveness like a pussytard. Rodgers is just a sociopathic libtard.
Short sighted people. They think this won't snowball and the strongarmed demands won't increase.

Millennial_Messiah
06-04-2020, 05:14 PM
Short sighted people. They think this won't snowball and the demands won't increase.

There was a black lady on the news the other day saying they wouldn't stop until all the police involved in the incident got the death penalty. Then there were people on twitter who wanted the entire Minneapolis police department fired and blacklisted, then there were some that responded to them that wanted them all killed.

Slippery slope indeed.

FrostKing
06-04-2020, 05:16 PM
There was a black lady on the news the other day saying they wouldn't stop until all the police involved in the incident got the death penalty. Then there were people on twitter who wanted the entire Minneapolis police department fired and blacklisted, then there were some that responded to them that wanted them all killed.

Slippery slope indeed.
Honestly we are part of the problem too. We aren't standing up and speaking out. We are complicit.

If I were American I would be more vocal. The Polish community is united with "All Lives Matter" stance.

Millennial_Messiah
06-04-2020, 05:19 PM
Honestly we are part of the problem too. We aren't standing up and speaking out. We are complicit.

If I were American I would be more vocal. The Polish community is united with "All Lives Matter" stance.

Drew Brees is basically Simon in Lord of the Flies.

The ....kill the beast, cut its throat, spill its blood mentality from the US/Western left has grown increasingly cancerous and metastatic, and now it's reached the point of no return.

DAF86
06-04-2020, 05:51 PM
DAF86

What?

spurraider21
06-04-2020, 05:55 PM
What?
do you think this classifies as privilege? either white privilege or conservative privilege, or something.

brees can have an opinion because he's a good christian, lebron should shut up and dribble

DAF86
06-04-2020, 05:57 PM
How about not being profiled by law enforcement because of the color of your skin

Did Malcolm Jenkins get racially profiled?

This man did:

HujPlUyTXRY

none of the things you mentioned have to do with white privilege. White privileged doesn’t mean your life is easy. It means there are some aspects of life that you don’t have to worry about that people of other races do

Everybody has to worry about things other people don't. Sometimes those things involve race, sometimes gender, other times physical traits and most of the time money.

DAF86
06-04-2020, 06:01 PM
do you think this classifies as privilege? either white privilege or conservative privilege, or something.

brees can have an opinion because he's a good christian, lebron should shut up and dribble

I don't think that qualifies as any type of privilege, tbh. That's just a hypocrite bitch accomodating her speech according to her political views. And it had little to nothing to do with race. If Lebron was White and Brees black, that dumb bitch would have still backed Brees and dissed Lebron.

FrostKing
06-04-2020, 06:02 PM

It is a conservative channel (the only one). We already know what left and right think and whom they defend/attack

Who will ESPN/Fox Sports side with

spurraider21
06-04-2020, 06:10 PM
Did Malcolm Jenkins get racially profiled?

This man did:
yes, that man did. and those cops who beat him are assholes who so far are legally dodging punishment, which is fucked up.

but whites systematically profiled by law enforcement the way non whites are and historically have been?

Everybody has to worry about things other people don't. Sometimes those things involve race, sometimes gender, other times physical traits and most of the time money.
yes and some of those concerns are more significant than others. i dont know that when a white guy gets pulled over by a cop, he is concsiously fearing that he's going to be mistaken for another white person and be beaten savagely, so while the case you posted above is tragic and deserves justice, its not in the same category.

DAF86
06-04-2020, 06:10 PM
":cry I'm a multimillionaire that cheats on his wife everytime I leave Town. I get free stuff and people admire me, but I'm not White, therefore I'm not priveleged like you. Poor me, look at my suffering. :cry"

"I'm a fat, bald man that can't get it up anymore because I work 12 hours a day just to get by. But I'm privileged. Yay me! I'm so lucky"

BTW, I'm gonna beat you to the punch and say that I'm neither bald, nor fat and my dick works perfectly fine, tbh. :lol

DAF86
06-04-2020, 06:33 PM
yes, that man did. and those cops who beat him are assholes who so far are legally dodging punishment, which is fucked up.

but whites systematically profiled by law enforcement the way non whites are and historically have been?

yes and some of those concerns are more significant than others. i dont know that when a white guy gets pulled over by a cop, he is concsiously fearing that he's going to be mistaken for another white person and be beaten savagely, so while the case you posted above is tragic and deserves justice, its not in the same category.

That is why is awful to generalise. You need to treat each case individually. If a black man gets wrongly profiled by the police, it's a race crime; but if a white man suffers the same, it's ok, it's just a simple mistake?

Malcom Jenkins gets no sympathy from me whatsoever. He's one of the most privileged people in the World and him acting like he's some kind of victim is some level A bullshit. Think about what a lonely guy in his mid 40's, working 2 shifts at Mcdonalds just to get by, thinks when he sees guys like Malcolm Jenkins say "You are more privileged than me". In the best case scenario it creates an ironic laugh, on the worst case it creates hatred and resentment.

This "you vs me", "one side is evil and privileged, and the other is good and victimized" shit is a dangerous message that creates more separation than unity. Life isn't black and White (pun inteded), there's a bunch of different shades of gray. We have to start treating each case individually and stop trying to make it a global thing.

Are you familiar with the idea that one isolated case is enough to debunk an entire scientific theory? If we are going to say that police brutality is a result of racial discrimination, then what happens when a white guy is the victim? What happens when, in reality, more white dudes than black dudes get killed by police officers every year? What should happen is that maybe people should realize that is not about race (at least not always, not most of the times) and study each case separately.

spurraider21
06-04-2020, 06:46 PM
That is why is awful to generalise. You need to treat each case individually. If a black man gets wrongly profiled by the police, it's a race crime; but if a white man suffers the same, it's ok, it's just a simple mistake?

Malcom Jenkins gets no sympathy from me whatsoever. He's one of the most privileged people in the World and him acting like he's some kind of victim is some level A bullshit. Think about what a lonely guy in his mid 40's, working 2 shifts at Mcdonalds just to get by, thinks when he sees guys like Malcolm Jenkins say "You are more privileged than me". In the best case scenario it creates an ironic laugh, on the worst case it creates hatred and resentment.
because that is again making the mistake that privilege means your life is easy. there are a lot of poor white people who have significantly shittier lives and circumstances than malcolm jenkins. that doesnt negate the idea that they have white privilege. when that person gets pulled over driving home from their 2nd job at 1am, they're not wondering if this is about to turn violent for no reason, or if the cop is going to shoot him for reaching for a wallet. that doesnt mean their life is amazing and they get free money and everything is gravy. that has long been a misunderstanding of what people mean by privilege. it just means they have one less speed bump in the road.

i dont know malcolm jenkins' life story, so i can speak to that.

This "you vs me", "one side is evil and privileged, and the other is good and victimized" shit is a dangerous message that creates more separation than unity. Life isn't black and White (pun inteded), there's a bunch of different shades of gray. We have to start treating each case individually and stop trying to make it a global thing.
ideally yes, but the reality is that we can trace discrimination to be more than just an individual basis, among the best examples being job applications with the same substance being significantly more likely to receive a call back in the name was more traditionally white than traditionally black or hispanic. these ARE general, widespread. same with the likelihood of a black person being convicted for drug possession than a white person despite comparable rates of drug possession. or longer sentencing for the same crimes. or getting shittier rates on loans despite having comparable income/credit.

i'm a white dude (armenian ethnically, but for all intents and purposes white), and im aware of those realities. that doesnt mean i walk up to black people every day feeling guilty and apologizing. but im not going to ignore that either and just assume everything can be solved and addressed as individual, isolated incidents

Are you familiar with the idea that one isolated case is enough to debunk an entire scientific theory? If we are going to say that police brutality is a result of racial discrimination, then what happens when a white guy is the victim? What happens when, in reality, more white dudes than black dudes get killed by police officers every year? What should happen is that maybe people should realize that is not about race (at least not always, not most of the times) and study each case separately.
yes, one piece of data can debunk an entire theory if its directly contradictory and incompatible with the existing model. the fact that a white person can be, and has been, brutalized by cops is not inherently contradictory or incompatible with the idea that black people are more susceptible to it. yes, more white dudes get killed by cops, but you also have to weigh the differences in population (and to be fair, you have to weigh the number of interactions with police as well).

Spurtacular
06-04-2020, 07:17 PM
Brees should've known better than to tout non-corporate approved beliefs.

https://www.mediaite.com/sports/drew-brees-apologizes-for-insensitive-comments-on-kneeling-during-anthem-i-stand-with-the-black-community/

spurraider21
06-04-2020, 07:28 PM
louis ck had a great comedy bit about being white/black... came down to "if i had to re-up every year, i'd choose white again"

DAF86
06-04-2020, 07:33 PM
Imho, it's not a matter of race, tbh. It's a matter of social status and education. A money problem basically. And it's not a US only problem, this is seen everywhere. Sure, in the US it does have a racial connotation because of the slavery times, which handicapped black people in terms of social and economic positioning for hundreds of years to come. But once you have passed that barrier, like Malcolm Jenkins did, you have no more right to cry injustice (against You, personally). When Malcolm Jenkins gets pulled by the cops, he doesn't fear undeserved shit will go down, in fact, he probably has more chances of getting out of a speeding ticket than 99% of white guys.

In summary, what in the US is called a race issue, to me it's really a socio-economic issue. Granted, in the US because of the slavery, race and economic issues are still related, so I'll give you that. But (in general) cops don't discrimate against a particular colour of skin. They discriminate against a certain way of dressing and a certain way of conducting yourself.

DAF86
06-04-2020, 07:38 PM
louis ck had a great comedy bit about being white/black... came down to "if i had to re-up every year, i'd choose white again"

I'm sure that if he could swap lifes with Malcolm Jenkis, he would. Specially now. :lol

spurraider21
06-04-2020, 08:06 PM
I'm sure that if he could swap lifes with Malcolm Jenkis, he would. Specially now. :lol
swap lives, yes. skin color is different, its just one aspect of his life

spurraider21
06-04-2020, 08:19 PM
arik armstead

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZrnTmJUYAEYN6O?format=jpg&name=medium

FrostKing
06-04-2020, 08:20 PM
Jews have it best in America.

FrostKing
06-04-2020, 08:22 PM
arik armstead

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZrnTmJUYAEYN6O?format=jpg&name=medium
The term "white privilege" is racist tbh

David Hogg
06-04-2020, 08:22 PM
Imho, it's not a matter of race, tbh. It's a matter of social status and education. A money problem basically. And it's not a US only problem, this is seen everywhere. Sure, in the US it does have a racial connotation because of the slavery times, which handicapped black people in terms of social and economic positioning for hundreds of years to come. But once you have passed that barrier, like Malcolm Jenkins did, you have no more right to cry injustice (against You, personally). When Malcolm Jenkins gets pulled by the cops, he doesn't fear undeserved shit will go down, in fact, he probably has more chances of getting out of a speeding ticket than 99% of white guys.

In summary, what in the US is called a race issue, to me it's really a socio-economic issue. Granted, in the US because of the slavery, race and economic issues are still related, so I'll give you that. But (in general) cops don't discrimate against a particular colour of skin. They discriminate against a certain way of dressing and a certain way of conducting yourself.
We all know that the foremost experts on US race relations are dickheads from Argentina.

spurraider21
06-04-2020, 08:34 PM
We all know that the foremost experts on US race relations are dickheads from Argentina. ElNono

David Hogg
06-04-2020, 08:36 PM
ElNono (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8054)
Emphasis on dickhead tbh, so Nono is excluded :lol

spurraider21
06-04-2020, 08:37 PM
The term "white privilege" is racist tbh
you're the expert

FrostKing
06-04-2020, 08:40 PM
you're the expert
Thank you good sir

ElNono
06-04-2020, 08:44 PM
ElNono

Emphasis on dickhead tbh, so Nono is excluded :lol

Hey, I'm an asshole when I want to be. But I stay away from here, not my topic of expertise.

DAF86
06-04-2020, 08:47 PM
We all know that the foremost experts on US race relations are dickheads from Argentina.

Afraid of coming at me with your real account. :lol

Take it as an outside perspective.

DAF86
06-04-2020, 08:52 PM
swap lives, yes. skin color is different, its just one aspect of his life

In which aspect being black handicapped Jenkins' life? Being black, on Jenkins line of working (heck, on LCK's too), could actually be argued to be more benefitial than being white, tbh.

David Hogg
06-04-2020, 08:55 PM
Afraid of coming at me with your real account. :lol

Take it as an outside perspective.
Your outside perspective is ignorant and stupid, just like your shitty football takes.

spurraider21
06-04-2020, 09:02 PM
In which aspect being black handicapped Jenkins' life? Being black, on Jenkins line of working (heck, on LCK's too), could actually be argued to be more benefitial than being white, tbh.
i've already said i dont know jenkins' entire life story.

read the armstead post

David Hogg
06-04-2020, 09:03 PM
Man, you should tweet at Malcolm Jenkins and explain privilege to him, I bet you’d really change his mind :tu

DAF86
06-04-2020, 09:15 PM
Man, you should tweet at Malcolm Jenkins and explain privilege to him, I bet you’d really change his mind :tu

If I had tweeter maybe I would. Priveleged people victimizing themselves is a pretty pathetic look. It would probably do wonders for his self-awareness capacity, tbh.

David Hogg
06-04-2020, 09:27 PM
If I had tweeter maybe I would. Priveleged people victimizing themselves is a pretty pathetic look. It would probably do wonders for his self-awareness capacity, tbh.
You should definitely create an account and let him know how wrong he is tbh.

DAF86
06-04-2020, 11:18 PM
You should definitely create an account and let him know how wrong he is tbh.

I don't care about it that much, tbh.

DAF86
06-04-2020, 11:20 PM
Folks getting their panties in a bunch over people kneeling for the anthem are some fucking soft ass pussies, but they should have the freedom to be obtuse pussies openly, tbh.

I know what some of you are going to say: "he has the freedom to do just that, and he did". And I say to you: "c'mon, get real". How much do you want to bet he will come up, in the next few hours, with a damage control statement that goes against his opinions, just because he knows that if he doesn't, he's fucked?

People shouldn't be afraid of speaking their mind. I know that in the US, saying the type of shit Brees said, usually means that you are a fucking racist POS, but what if he isn't? What if he's just retarded enough to think that the kneeling shit really has something to do with the flag? Brees conducts himself in a World where black men are usually the majority, and from the looks of it, he never did anything to make any black men feel discriminated against. So, why don't people focus on that, on the day to day behaviour of a person, instead of this other meaningless shit?

SJW need to start paying more attention to the things that really matter and leave all the petty shit aside. The vast majority of the World wants justice and equality, not victimization and witch hunts.

Called it, tbh.

FrostKing
06-04-2020, 11:27 PM
Called it, tbh.
Shaq defended Brees but said his teammates told him: "do more and talk less"

Imagine being a grown man and taking it

David Hogg
06-04-2020, 11:32 PM
I don't care about it that much, tbh.
Why not? Clearly you’re the fucking genius who figured out the racial problems in America are caused by rich black guys, why not let them know?

DAF86
06-05-2020, 01:03 AM
Why not? Clearly you’re the fucking genius who figured out the racial problems in America are caused by rich black guys, why not let them know?

'Cause I'm such a fucking genius, that I don't care enough to do that.

FrostKing
06-05-2020, 07:16 AM
https://i.ibb.co/zfZ9r38/Screenshot-2020-06-05-05-14-32-1.png

David Hogg
06-05-2020, 07:42 AM
'Cause I'm such a fucking genius, that I don't care enough to do that.
:lmao the moment it’s suggested that your retarded takes get taken outside the SpursTalk bubble, you clam up. As expected.

i'm_still_beta
06-05-2020, 07:58 AM
https://i.ibb.co/zfZ9r38/Screenshot-2020-06-05-05-14-32-1.png

Sad part is that Drew didn't said anything wrong. Freedom of speech lol. Fascist country

lefty
06-05-2020, 09:07 AM
:lmao

Millennial_Messiah
06-05-2020, 12:31 PM
i've already said i dont know jenkins' entire life story.

read the armstead post

Speaking of Armstead. Terron Armstead is an interesting matter. Does he give up a free rusher in the first play of the first game as protest? If so, how long does this last? The Saints might be thinking about trading him at this point. They almost have to, actually. He's a top-10 LT in a league deprived of elite offensive tackle talent. Only 28 years old.

i'm_still_beta
06-05-2020, 01:25 PM
Speaking of Armstead. Terron Armstead is an interesting matter. Does he give up a free rusher in the first play of the first game as protest? If so, how long does this last? The Saints might be thinking about trading him at this point. They almost have to, actually. He's a top-10 LT in a league deprived of elite offensive tackle talent. Only 28 years old.

Why would they trade him then?

Millennial_Messiah
06-05-2020, 01:30 PM
Why would they trade him then?

If he won't properly protect Brees due to "personal" (SJW) reasons?

i'm_still_beta
06-05-2020, 01:45 PM
If he won't properly protect Brees due to "personal" (SJW) reasons?

He's not that dumb. Big money at stake for him. He'll ruin his reputation and no team'll sign him

DeadlyDynasty
06-05-2020, 02:00 PM
This is the same Malcolm Jenkins that took the blood money in the Jay-Z deal...

Millennial_Messiah
06-05-2020, 03:06 PM
He's not that dumb. Big money at stake for him. He'll ruin his reputation and no team'll sign him

In the post-George Floyd Spring 2020 environment? You're kidding yourself. At least half the league will see him as a "hero" for his protesting efforts.

At this point I'm pretty convinced that the Derrick Chauvin guy was a closet leftist taking one for the team tbh.

DAF86
06-05-2020, 04:11 PM
:lmao the moment it’s suggested that your retarded takes get taken outside the SpursTalk bubble, you clam up. As expected.

I have facebook and Instagram son. I just don't care to create a tweeter account, tbh. Also, this coming from the guy that is scared to adress me with his real account. :lol

DAF86
06-05-2020, 04:14 PM
Also lol at the idea that posting comments on tweeter is some kind of brave act. :lmao

spurraider21
06-05-2020, 09:13 PM
Drew Brees goin all-in for that forgiveness tbh

David Hogg
06-05-2020, 10:03 PM
Also lol at the idea that posting comments on tweeter is some kind of brave act. :lmao
Just thought you’d like the opportunity to tell Malcolm Jenkins that he’s a spoiled entitled baby and that you have it all figured out for him, but of course you’re being a little pussy about it.

FrostKing
06-05-2020, 10:16 PM
Brees cuddling up to a group that will backstab him again as soon as he objects to one of their demands. He is a hostage now

DAF86
06-06-2020, 04:54 AM
Just thought you’d like the opportunity to tell Malcolm Jenkins that he’s a spoiled entitled baby and that you have it all figured out for him, but of course you’re being a little pussy about it.

You sound like you really want me to tweet him :lol

FrostKing
06-06-2020, 01:39 PM
You sound like you really want me to tweet him :lol
He wants you to DM and ask for dick pic

Millennial_Messiah
06-06-2020, 03:05 PM

Quivering pink vagina indeed.

Millennial_Messiah
06-06-2020, 03:07 PM

Jenkins is alt-left much more than anything. He's not a standard "black lives matter" guy, he's not a black supremacist nor a Farrakhite/Muslim. He's a bona fide hipster, all the way down to veganism, apple cider vinegar, and butt enemas. Probably takes other long and hard objects up the butt as well, as we know all vegans are faggots.

Chris
06-07-2020, 04:30 PM
https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1269708135490629633?s=19

Millennial_Messiah
06-07-2020, 05:00 PM

Between this twat and Malcolm Jenkins, I hope that Tampa crushes them in the division. As stacked as the NFC is, would sure love to see them go, say 11-5 and miss the playoffs, or something like that. While the Cowboys win less games and win the division and get the #4 seed.

DAF86
06-07-2020, 05:21 PM
Between this twat and Malcolm Jenkins, I hope that Tampa crushes them in the division. As stacked as the NFC is, would sure love to see them go, say 11-5 and miss the playoffs, or something like that. While the Cowboys win less games and win the division and get the #4 seed.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/boston.cbslocal.com/2020/06/02/tom-brady-participates-in-blackout-tuesday-instagram/amp/

Chris
06-07-2020, 06:24 PM

:tu

FrostKing
06-07-2020, 07:12 PM
Biggest fall from grace since Lance Armstrong

Legitimately concerned for those kids

Millennial_Messiah
06-08-2020, 09:52 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/boston.cbslocal.com/2020/06/02/tom-brady-participates-in-blackout-tuesday-instagram/amp/

Marketing plot all the way. Really, there's nothing wrong with "standing with black people" and "supporting racial integration and equality" etc. People SHOULD be equal regardless of race. But these leftists want MORE than equal, and that is the problem. They want revenge. Specifically, against the conservative right, even including black conservatives. Anyone not on their wagon is a "beastie" (Lord of the Flies) who should be killed, burned, destroyed, cast into submission and the abyss.

Millennial_Messiah
06-08-2020, 09:53 AM
Biggest fall from grace since Lance Armstrong

Legitimately concerned for those kids

And Lance was my 2nd favorite athlete as a kid in the '00s after Duncan. Such a shame

Holden_Caulfield
06-08-2020, 12:21 PM

He wants to keep the commentator job waiting for him when he retires. probably too late though :lol

SpursforSix
06-08-2020, 12:29 PM
He wants to keep the commentator job waiting for him when he retires. probably too late though :lol

I suppose it'll be based on how far he is willing to go. He's probably the perfect person to show change. By all accounts, he's been a very generous guy in terms of charity and supporting the underprivileged.
If he's willing to kiss the right amount of ass and say the right things, I can't think of anyone better that could be used as an example of how change is possible. Not that I agree that he should have been crucified in the first place.

spurraider21
06-08-2020, 12:37 PM
he has done a LOT for the city, not just on the football field, and i don't think that's lost on people, and is probably why he will be forgiven.

my thing is, its hard to have the benefit of the doubt NOW that "oh i didnt know how hurtful i was" when this issue was a nationwide story 2-3 years ago and you cant tell me Brees never had a conversation with his teammates about it. for fucks sake he even took part in it. you're telling me he didnt hear his teammates opinions about the matter then?

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2020/06/05/sports/05nfl-brees-1/05nfl-brees-1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

i feel the same way about that Kings commentator, who genuinely claims he didnt know that responding with "all lives matter" had any connotation to it in response to BLM. like, has he really been living under a rock for the last 6 years? i have to call bullshit

FrostKing
06-08-2020, 01:00 PM
he has done a LOT for the city, not just on the football field, and i don't think that's lost on people, and is probably why he will be forgiven.

my thing is, its hard to have the benefit of the doubt NOW that "oh i didnt know how hurtful i was" when this issue was a nationwide story 2-3 years ago and you cant tell me Brees never had a conversation with his teammates about it. for fucks sake he even took part in it. you're telling me he didnt hear his teammates opinions about the matter then?

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2020/06/05/sports/05nfl-brees-1/05nfl-brees-1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

i feel the same way about that Kings commentator, who genuinely claims he didnt know that responding with "all lives matter" had any connotation to it in response to BLM. like, has he really been living under a rock for the last 6 years? i have to call bullshit
The common factor between both events is you have a demographic that does not want dialogue. They talk (give demands) and if you don't agree then you are x,y.z label.

Brees really needs to fuck off. No more social commentary. He was involved for years and did a 180 overnight? What could he possibly have learned over 1,2 days that discredited all his previous work.

Wife admits to death threats and her solution is apologize to them. What kinda ISIS shit is this.

spurraider21
06-08-2020, 01:04 PM
The correlation is you have a demographic that does not want dialogue. They want to talk and if you don't agree then you are x,y.z label.

Brees really needs to fuck off. No more social commentary. He was involved for years and did a 180 overnight? What could he possibly have learned over 1,2 days that discredited all his previous work.

Wife admits to death threats and her solution is apologize to them. What kinda ISIS shit is this.
i dont think it "discredited" anything. he probably talked to a bunch of teammates including malcolm jenkins and heard them out (aka got yelled at for hours and hours)

dont know if his change in tone is sincere but the repeated posts including @ trump probably speaks volumes to that end

SpursforSix
06-08-2020, 01:13 PM

It's a tough spot to be in. He probably wasn't even thinking that was going to be a question on Yahoo finance and just said some things that were on his mind without the benefit of being able to think about and expound on what he meant or how he felt about EVERYTHING involved. And now he has to gauge and prepare his responses based on the perception of what he said. Instead of being able to backtrack and fill in the blanks of the initial comment, he now has to worry about public image.

FrostKing
06-08-2020, 01:29 PM
i dont think it "discredited" anything. he probably talked to a bunch of teammates including malcolm jenkins and heard them out (aka got yelled at for hours and hours)

dont know if his change in tone is sincere but the repeated posts including @ trump probably speaks volumes to that end
Brees is a weak leader then. First sign of turbulence and he folded

I can only imagine how the military personal he always references, are taking this.

Brees negotiated with terrorist tbh

spurraider21
06-08-2020, 01:30 PM
Brees is a weak leader then. First sign of turbulence and he folded

I can only imagine how the military personal he always references, are taking this.

Brees negotiated with terrorist tbh
leaders listen to the people they are aiming to lead

FrostKing
06-08-2020, 01:35 PM
leaders listen to the people they are aiming to lead
Evidently he didn't listen for the past decade in New Orleans

Which wasn't an issue until he shared a contrasting viewpoint

Millennial_Messiah
06-08-2020, 03:15 PM

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the modern neo-left is the most dangerous force in the history of mankind, and is a grave threat to make all famous fantasy tales of absolute government power and public mind-slavery an actual reality.

Seems like a case of good guy on the protagonist's side got abducted by the evil oppressive government and got their brain altered and became a mind-slave for the bad guys, antagonist side. We've all seen that kind of sci-fi movie, anime, etc.

Recent example I can think of, is, the black people (grandma, grandpa, Andre, party guests etc) in "Get Out", but there's plenty of examples to go around

Here is the true Face of the Modern Left, unmasked: (UK, 2010)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfnddMpzPsM

This was a real advertisement, not a parody. It was removed fairly quickly, but this illustrates the true end goals of the wicked, wicked Left.

Total control, world domination, communism, and "humble", "passive aggressive" killing tactics (Seth Rich anybody) for any detractors. If you don't agree with Black Lives Matter movement, well you don't have to, your choice, no pressure, but... *CLICK* *POP* *BANG*.

The Left in a nutshell.

Drew Brees needed to stand his ground. Giving in is giving the Left even more power.

Millennial_Messiah
06-08-2020, 03:22 PM
It's a tough spot to be in. He probably wasn't even thinking that was going to be a question on Yahoo finance and just said some things that were on his mind without the benefit of being able to think about and expound on what he meant or how he felt about EVERYTHING involved. And now he has to gauge and prepare his responses based on the perception of what he said. Instead of being able to backtrack and fill in the blanks of the initial comment, he now has to worry about public image.

It may have been a tough spot but real men stand their ground. He's one of the greatest 10 quarterbacks of all time. Elway was the same way politically and he wasn't as good as Brees but he wasn't hammered over it at that time. It's tough because he's a white conservative in a league with a solid black left-leaning majority. But he's going to make his money and do his job regardless. If a guy like Terron Armstead bitches out and sandbags like a cunt, he can always demand a trade, either of himself or of the player with reasonable cause. Brees is an all time top 10 QB with a SB ring in-hand and has a lot more leverage than say a practice-squad white slot receiver who might feel the same way but has to be quiet because he's just trying to make the team.

Millennial_Messiah
06-08-2020, 03:26 PM

Bingo. He thinks he can be the next Romo. Regardless of how Romo feels about politics he won't even speak of it because it's not in his best business interests to reveal such information and thus alienate one side or the other of his fanbase. Smart.

Millennial_Messiah
06-08-2020, 03:29 PM

Jerry Jones is about as conservative/republican as it gets for the NFL and even he took a knee with the team for the MNF game the weekend after Trump called the kneelers sons of bitches. It happens. Sometimes you've gotta bite the bullet and eat ass for publicity's sake. Money talks. But you've also got to have a balance and take a stand at some point. You can't cave in to the Chinese Communist Party because of a risk of lost revenue like Adam Silver blatantly did, that's worse and makes Silver and the NBA out to be greedy pigs.

spurraider21
06-08-2020, 03:37 PM
Jerry Jones is about as conservative/republican as it gets for the NFL and even he took a knee with the team for the MNF game the weekend after Trump called the kneelers sons of bitches. It happens. Sometimes you've gotta bite the bullet and eat ass for publicity's sake. Money talks. But you've also got to have a balance and take a stand at some point. You can't cave in to the Chinese Communist Party because of a risk of lost revenue like Adam Silver blatantly did, that's worse and makes Silver and the NBA out to be greedy pigs.
jerry still arranged it so they took a knee before the anthem and then stood with arms locked during the anthem

im actuall not sure if brees took part in the anthem protest or if that pic is something different in another context

DAF86
06-08-2020, 04:02 PM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the modern neo-left is the most dangerous force in the history of mankind, and is a grave threat to make all famous fantasy tales of absolute government power and public mind-slavery an actual reality.

Seems like a case of good guy on the protagonist's side got abducted by the evil oppressive government and got their brain altered and became a mind-slave for the bad guys, antagonist side. We've all seen that kind of sci-fi movie, anime, etc.

Recent example I can think of, is, the black people (grandma, grandpa, Andre, party guests etc) in "Get Out", but there's plenty of examples to go around

Here is the true Face of the Modern Left, unmasked: (UK, 2010)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfnddMpzPsM

This was a real advertisement, not a parody. It was removed fairly quickly, but this illustrates the true end goals of the wicked, wicked Left.

Total control, world domination, communism, and "humble", "passive aggressive" killing tactics (Seth Rich anybody) for any detractors. If you don't agree with Black Lives Matter movement, well you don't have to, your choice, no pressure, but... *CLICK* *POP* *BANG*.

The Left in a nutshell.

Drew Brees needed to stand his ground. Giving in is giving the Left even more power.

Why do you group "communism" with other inherently awful terms like "World domination", "total control" and "killing tactics"?

DAF86
06-08-2020, 04:05 PM
jerry still arranged it so they took a knee before the anthem and then stood with arms locked during the anthem

im actuall not sure if brees took part in the anthem protest or if that pic is something different in another context

I was just about to tell you: those looks of concern make it seem as if there's an injured player on the field.

FrostKing
06-08-2020, 04:58 PM
Over/Under
90% Brees takes a knee at some point in the 2020 season

FrostKing
06-08-2020, 05:54 PM
"NFL is sneaky. They'll do a pre-national anthem kneel for everyone there, coupled with a moment of silence. Then, the national anthem will start and all of the offensive lineman, quarterbacks, kickers and some LB's will stand. The low IQ I mean skilled positions will stay kneeled."

:wakeup

Millennial_Messiah
06-08-2020, 06:21 PM

you're right, looks like a moment of silence for something. maybe a recent shooting, someone getting carted off the field etc

Millennial_Messiah
06-08-2020, 06:23 PM
Over/Under
90% Brees takes a knee at some point in the 2020 season

:lol you can't do an over/under on a binomial probability statistic

only a quantifiable, quantitative statistic. c'mon, it doesn't take a stats genius to figure it out.

FrostKing
06-08-2020, 06:26 PM
:lol you can't do an over/under on a binomial probability statistic

only a quantifiable, quantitative statistic. c'mon, it doesn't take a stats genius to figure it out.
GoFundMe

Brees knees on opening week while Brady has a laugh

Millennial_Messiah
06-08-2020, 06:26 PM
Why do you group "communism" with other inherently awful terms like "World domination", "total control" and "killing tactics"?

because Communism is a death cult and a one way ticket to totalitarianism, absolute power/corruption, and off with the head of any potential *detractors*.

see: Stalin, Vietminh, Zedong, Pol Pot, Kim Jong, Castro, Jonestown. Zero counter-examples.

FrostKing
06-08-2020, 08:03 PM
https://i.ibb.co/CWMMVxZ/Screen-Shot-2020-06-08-at-6-01-25-PM.png

DAF86
06-09-2020, 01:52 AM
because Communism is a death cult and a one way ticket to totalitarianism, absolute power/corruption, and off with the head of any potential *detractors*.

see: Stalin, Vietminh, Zedong, Pol Pot, Kim Jong, Castro, Jonestown. Zero counter-examples.

Do you know the actual definition of communism?

i'm_still_beta
06-09-2020, 03:10 AM

They're brainwashed. There's no point to discuss it with them. USSR is an evil empire and USA can do no wrong.

Millennial_Messiah
06-09-2020, 07:07 AM
https://i.ibb.co/CWMMVxZ/Screen-Shot-2020-06-08-at-6-01-25-PM.png

All about merit. He hasn't played football in 4 years now. Aldon Smith is a different story, he doesn't play QB.

spurraider21
06-09-2020, 04:42 PM
All about merit. He hasn't played football in 4 years now. Aldon Smith is a different story, he doesn't play QB.
here are some second string Qbs around the league

John Wolford, Anthony Gordon, Logan Woodside, Sean Mannion, David Fales, Joshua Dobbs, Blaine Gabbert, Jeff Driskel.

some teams even carry 3 QBs. give me a break

Millennial_Messiah
06-09-2020, 05:11 PM
here are some second string Qbs around the league

John Wolford, Anthony Gordon, Logan Woodside, Sean Mannion, David Fales, Joshua Dobbs, Blaine Gabbert, Jeff Driskel.

some teams even carry 3 QBs. give me a break
Most of those suck, a few are decent, some have early round pedigree, Kaepernick has a 4 year employment gap. None of those guys even have a 2 year employment gap.

Also, even if he was good enough to be a QB2... a team would actually have to sign him. More than half the owners are white and conservative. The best case is a progressive ownership like Seattle's (I've always said either Seattle or Carolina would be the best fits) but even then, how much bitching would they have to deal with with him and his camp trying to undermine the QB1 and saying that justice hasn't been served unless he's the full time starter? It's a slippery slope.

Bill_Brasky
06-09-2020, 09:37 PM
White people are easily the most sensitive racial group.

:cry malcolm jenkins is rich :cry

It's funny how when a black person actually is able to succeed despite the racial barriers in this country, suddenly they aren't allowed to speak out. As if someone should be punished for doing well.

Yall are no better than the black dudes that called Carlton a sellout tbh. It's actually a good thing when rich people display concern for the common man, despite whatever vitriolic hate speech yall wanna spew.

https://youtu.be/Q5D2RvIQwQE

DAF86
06-11-2020, 10:40 PM
White people are easily the most sensitive racial group.

:cry malcolm jenkins is rich :cry

It's funny how when a black person actually is able to succeed despite the racial barriers in this country, suddenly they aren't allowed to speak out. As if someone should be punished for doing well.

Yall are no better than the black dudes that called Carlton a sellout tbh. It's actually a good thing when rich people display concern for the common man, despite whatever vitriolic hate speech yall wanna spew.

https://youtu.be/Q5D2RvIQwQE

You totally missed the point son. Who said Malcom Jenkins couldn't speak up? He can speak up all he wants. What he can't do (actually, he can, but it's pretty pathetic and hypocritical) is to act like a victim. You don't get to act like a victim when you are one of the most privileged people in the World, tbh.

Oh, and, FYI, I'm not even sure I qualify as a white person, tbh.

spurraider21
06-12-2020, 01:56 PM
You totally missed the point son. Who said Malcom Jenkins couldn't speak up? He can speak up all he wants. What he can't do (actually, he can, but it's pretty pathetic and hypocritical) is to act like a victim. You don't get to act like a victim when you are one of the most privileged people in the World, tbh.

Oh, and, FYI, I'm not even sure I qualify as a white person, tbh.
a victim of what?

FrostKing
06-12-2020, 07:09 PM
a victim of what?
Institutional evil white people

Will Hunting
06-12-2020, 07:50 PM
:lol He’s a conservative American Trumptard, what the fuck do you think?

DAF86
06-12-2020, 09:31 PM
a victim of what?

A victim or privilege.

FrostKing
06-13-2020, 07:12 PM

ElNono
06-13-2020, 09:16 PM
You could sense how giddy OP was when he started this thread... epic backfire, tbh... :lol

FrostKing
06-13-2020, 11:56 PM
You could sense how giddy OP was when he started this thread... epic backfire, tbh... :lol
Until Brees, there was no example of what happens when a non-black player dares to question kneeling

Now we know. Death threats and black power aggressiveness by own teammates. Even I was surprised.

ElNono
06-14-2020, 04:52 AM
Until Brees, there was no example of what happens when a non-black player dares to question kneeling

Now we know. Death threats and black power aggressiveness by own teammates. Even I was surprised.

Do you think that's why he apologized and even confronted POTUS?

You would think a multimillionaire, which apparently would have the support of the police wouldn't need to acquiesce to that, tbh

FrostKing
06-14-2020, 05:21 AM
Do you think that's why he apologized and even confronted POTUS?

You would think a multimillionaire, which apparently would have the support of the police wouldn't need to acquiesce to that, tbh
I found it odd an opinion he formed over 5+ years was flipped in the matter of hours. He seemed socially involved, so what was the big discovery in the middle of the night that changed it all

Honestly I think he just chose the easier path for his family and loved ones. Much higher probability that his 3 sons play football than join the military/police force.

To white people Brees is just one of countless publicly siding with BLM. To black people Brees was a rare respected current athlete taking the side of anthem. He had alot more to lose than gain. He'll always find some white servicemen that applaud his freedom to speak no matter the side he took

Millennial_Messiah
06-14-2020, 01:39 PM
I found it odd an opinion he formed over 5+ years was flipped in the matter of hours. He seemed socially involved, so what was the big discovery in the middle of the night that changed it all

Honestly I think he just chose the easier path for his family and loved ones. Much higher probability that his 3 sons play football than join the military/police force.

To white people Brees is just one of countless publicly siding with BLM. To black people Brees was a rare respected current athlete taking the side of anthem. He had alot more to lose than gain. He'll always find some white servicemen that applaud his freedom to speak no matter the side he took

you mean 40?

DAF86
06-15-2020, 04:08 AM
GO_rW0Bvy1I

Bill Burr making the point I was making the other day, but about the Drew Brees situation. 40:25 mark.

FrostKing
06-26-2020, 11:06 PM
https://i.ibb.co/rvWYrM3/60058.jpg

Millennial_Messiah
06-27-2020, 10:36 AM
https://i.ibb.co/rvWYrM3/60058.jpg

Wait, is this real or is this from The Onion?

i'm_still_beta
06-27-2020, 10:57 AM
:lmao

Millennial_Messiah
06-27-2020, 11:22 AM
In the past, the non-thug blacks would claim jazz, soul, blues, motown music etc but never gangsta rap and hip-hop. But, now the "let's fuck bitches and hoes and make dat bank, smoke dat weed, put a cap in some white ass nigga ass" lyrics have become socially acceptable as looting a Target or smashing windows at a bank or coffee shop. Society has turned to shit. Thank the Left for that.

i'm_still_beta
06-27-2020, 11:33 AM
In the past, the non-thug blacks would claim jazz, soul, blues, motown music etc but never gangsta rap and hip-hop. But, now the "let's fuck bitches and hoes and make dat bank, smoke dat weed, put a cap in some white ass nigga ass" lyrics have become socially acceptable as looting a Target or smashing windows at a bank or coffee shop. Society has turned to shit. Thank the Left for that.

Agree. Cultural degradation

O tempora, o mores!

FrostKing
07-10-2020, 11:05 AM
https://i.ibb.co/rphTgJj/64790-1.png

FrostKing
08-27-2020, 09:39 PM
https://i.ibb.co/YTrC0jc/20200827-193739.jpg

Brees has reached epic white cuck status and it hasn't even been 12 months

i'm_still_beta
08-27-2020, 11:34 PM
Yep, what a fall from grace by Brees.

Meanwhile GOAT Urlacher: https://sports.yahoo.com/bears-brian-urlachers-posts-no-022916669.html

SuperCam
09-28-2020, 01:12 PM
GOAT statpadder tbh, no one else in league history even comes close

Trill Clinton
09-28-2020, 01:17 PM
Saints should have kept Teddy B.