PDA

View Full Version : MADDOG2020

vy65
06-03-2020, 08:20 PM
The homie went in on his former boss ... damn

“Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us,” Mattis writes. “We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children.”
He goes on to contrast the American ethos of unity with Nazi ideology. “Instructions given by the military departments to our troops before the Normandy invasion reminded soldiers that ‘The Nazi slogan for destroying us … was “Divide and Conquer.” Our American answer is “In Union there is Strength.”’ We must summon that unity to surmount this crisis—confident that we are better than our politics.”

https://apple.news/AaFQzafIZQUKYnhsIBiwP8w

Spurtacular
06-03-2020, 08:21 PM
Industrial military complex good now.

vy65
06-03-2020, 08:21 PM
“When I joined the military, some 50 years ago,” he writes, “I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution. Never did I dream that troops taking that same oath would be ordered under any circumstance to violate the Constitutional rights of their fellow citizens—much less to provide a bizarre photo op for the elected commander-in-chief, with military leadership standing alongside.”

spurraider21
06-03-2020, 08:23 PM
In Union There Is Strength

I have watched this week’s unfolding events, angry and appalled. The words “Equal Justice Under Law” are carved in the pediment of the United States Supreme Court. This is precisely what protesters are rightly demanding. It is a wholesome and unifying demand—one that all of us should be able to get behind. We must not be distracted by a small number of lawbreakers. The protests are defined by tens of thousands of people of conscience who are insisting that we live up to our values—our values as people and our values asa nation.

When I joined the military, some 50 years ago, I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution. Never did I dream that troops taking that same oath would be ordered under any circumstance to violate the Constitutional rights of their fellow citizens—much less to provide a bizarre photo op for the elected commander-in-chief, with military leadership standing alongside.

We must reject any thinking of our cities as a “battle space” that our uniformed military is called upon to "dominate." At home, we should use our military only when requested to do so, on very rare occasions, by state governors.Militarizing our response, as we witnessed in Washington, D.C.,sets up a conflict—a false conflict— between the military and civilian society. It erodes the moral ground that ensures a trusted bond between men and women in uniform and the society they are sworn to protect, and of which they themselves are a part. Keeping public order rests with civilian state and local leaders who best understand their communities and are answerable to them.

James Madison wrote in Federalist 14 that “America united with a handful of troops, or without a single soldier, exhibits a more forbidding posture to foreign ambition than America disunited, with a hundred thousand veterans ready for combat.” We do not need to militarize our response to protests. We need to unite around a common purpose. And it starts by guaranteeing that all of us are equal before the law.

Instructions given by the military departments to our troops before the Normandy invasion reminded soldiers that “The Nazi slogan for destroying us...was ‘Divide and Conquer.’ Our American answer is ‘In Union there is Strength.’” We must summon that unity to surmount this crisis—confident that we are better than our politics.

Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead he tries to divide us. We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children.

We can come through this trying time stronger, and with a renewed sense of purpose and respect for one another.The pandemic has shown us that it is not only our troops who are willing to offer the ultimate sacrifice for the safety of the community. Americans in hospitals, grocery stores, post offices, and elsewhere have put their lives on the line in order to serve their fellow citizens and their country. We know that we are better than the abuse of executive authority that we witnessed in Lafayette Square. We must reject and hold accountable those in office who would make a mockery of our Constitution. At the same time, we must remember Lincoln’s“better angels,” and listen to them, as we work to unite.

Only by adopting a new path—which means, in truth, returning to the original path of our founding ideals—will we again be a country admired and respected at home and abroad.

James Mattis

Spurtacular
Someone's salty that we're ending the CIA's reign in Afghanistan.

vy65
Industrial military complex good now.

Has nothing to say about maddog deep dicking his former boss
Immediately jumps at the opportunity to deflect with inane and irrelevant nonsequitur
Patrols the internet’s to protect the honor of a bunker bitch who doesn’t even know said poster exists

Spurtacular
06-03-2020, 08:24 PM
TheGreatYacht (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43719)

:lol These NPC bend the knee.

vy65
06-03-2020, 08:24 PM

The article you didn’t read said that’s not true. But you wouldn’t know that because you’re too quick to take all the semen shot towards the bunker bitch

hater
06-03-2020, 08:25 PM
meh

all these clowns jumping on opportunity to look good now

fuck them

FrostKing
06-03-2020, 08:27 PM
> "doesn't even try to unite American people"

I thought Trump is Mr.White Supremacy? So he's trying to unite Whites.

Spurtacular
06-03-2020, 08:30 PM
The article you didn’t read said that’s not true. But you wouldn’t know that because you’re too quick to take all the semen shot towards the bunker bitch

Dude's just doing business, bruh.

https://i.insider.com/5abbaf10518376f3088b47a0?width=800&format=jpeg&auto=webp

Reck
06-03-2020, 08:31 PM

:lol These NPC bend the knee.

Derp calling in for re-enforcement.

:lol The great dump

Spurtacular
06-03-2020, 08:33 PM
TheGreatYacht

:lol Chumpettes' new hero

https://i.insider.com/5abbaf4a9096bc2b008b49b0?width=800&format=jpeg&auto=webp

vy65
06-03-2020, 08:33 PM
Dude's just doing business, bruh.

https://i.insider.com/5abbaf10518376f3088b47a0?width=800&format=jpeg&auto=webp

Then why’d your daddy hire him?

baseline bum
06-03-2020, 08:34 PM
“When I joined the military, some 50 years ago,” he writes, “I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution. Never did I dream that troops taking that same oath would be ordered under any circumstance to violate the Constitutional rights of their fellow citizens—much less to provide a bizarre photo op for the elected commander-in-chief, with military leadership standing alongside.”

Bunker Bitch didn't gas the protesters to get the photo op, he got the photo op to gas the protesters.

vy65
06-03-2020, 08:34 PM
The little homie doing his best dmc deflectornado impression because maddog just painted a Jackson pollock on dear leaders face

TheGreatYacht
06-03-2020, 08:41 PM
TheGreatYacht

:lol Chumpettes' new hero

https://i.insider.com/5abbaf4a9096bc2b008b49b0?width=800&format=jpeg&auto=webp

:lol

Spurtacular
06-03-2020, 08:43 PM
:lol

Chumpettes rallying behind a psychopath with all kinds of blood on his hands.

vy65
06-03-2020, 08:48 PM
Why is bunker bitch hiring psychopaths for his cabinet?

vy65
06-03-2020, 08:50 PM
:lol rallying behind bunker bitch and trying to shit on an actual soldier. Cowardice from the top to the bottom

spurraider21
06-03-2020, 08:51 PM
i will at least give derp props for being consistent, he never liked mattis

Spurtacular
06-03-2020, 09:00 PM
:lol rallying behind bunker bitch and trying to shit on an actual soldier. Cowardice from the top to the bottom

:lol "Actual soldier"

Afghanistan good now.

Spurtacular
06-03-2020, 09:04 PM
i will at least give derp props for being consistent, he never liked mattis

Or he could just not be a psychopath and not even consider killing an innocent.

https://i.insider.com/5abbae6fa54f321d008b499c?width=800&format=jpeg&auto=webp

spurraider21
06-03-2020, 09:12 PM
Or he could just not be a psychopath and not even consider killing an innocent.
thats what he said in the quote you posted

spurraider21
06-03-2020, 09:14 PM
imagine having a president who is too extreme and violent with his own people for a raging psychopath like mattis tbh

Spurtacular
06-03-2020, 09:18 PM
thats what he said in the quote you posted

Not at all. The potential implication would be that it is okay to kill an innocent if it weren't to net you more enemies.

Spurtacular
06-03-2020, 09:18 PM
imagine having a president who is too extreme and violent with his own people for a raging psychopath like mattis tbh

That's not how a psychopath's objections work, Philo.

spurraider21
06-03-2020, 09:32 PM
That's not how a psychopath's objections work, Philo.
did you read his objections, derp?

spurraider21
06-03-2020, 09:32 PM
Not at all. The potential implication would be that it is okay to kill an innocent if it weren't to net you more enemies.
dont know how you read it that way when he specifically called it an immoral act, separate from the creation of more enemies

hater
06-03-2020, 09:43 PM

Lol calling the butcher of fallujah a soldier

https://twitter.com/EricLevitz/status/1268324870473101313?s=19

hater
06-03-2020, 09:44 PM
War criminals good now

Retired Gen. James Mattis earned the nickname “Mad Dog” for leading U.S. Marines into battle in Fallujah, Iraq, in April 2004. In that assault, members of the Marine Corps, under Mattis’ command, shot at ambulances and aid workers. They cordoned off the city, preventing civilians from escaping. They posed for trophy photos with the people they killed.

Spurtacular
06-03-2020, 09:49 PM
dont know how you read it that way when he specifically called it an immoral act, separate from the creation of more enemies

Stealing a candy bar is an immoral act. I don't think he sweats immoral acts.

Spurtacular
06-03-2020, 09:51 PM
did you read his objections, derp?

I know his objection. Trump is bad for the industrial military complex.

spurraider21
06-03-2020, 09:56 PM
that hasn't been reflected by our defense spending during his term

ChumpDumper
06-03-2020, 09:57 PM
Stealing a candy bar is an immoral act. I don't think he sweats immoral acts.Do you think Trump sweats immoral acts?

diego
06-03-2020, 10:00 PM
War criminals good now

Retired Gen. James Mattis earned the nickname “Mad Dog” for leading U.S. Marines into battle in Fallujah, Iraq, in April 2004. In that assault, members of the Marine Corps, under Mattis’ command, shot at ambulances and aid workers. They cordoned off the city, preventing civilians from escaping. They posed for trophy photos with the people they killed.

fuck mattis, but thats terrible spin. no one is saying hes good. but he is now the second republican right wing military (and hired by trump to boot) to come out and publicly denounce him in writing over the lafayette stunt. how many soldiers and officers have read those letters and asked themselves what side they want to be on?

Spurtacular
06-03-2020, 10:10 PM
that hasn't been reflected by our defense spending during his term

Nobody is saying Trump is Ron Paul.

But Biden is better for business.

vy65
06-03-2020, 10:12 PM
Lol calling the butcher of fallujah a soldier

https://twitter.com/EricLevitz/status/1268324870473101313?s=19

If he’s a war criminal, why’s bunker bitch putting him in his cabinet?

vy65
06-03-2020, 10:13 PM

:lmao

DarrinS
06-03-2020, 10:14 PM
Bunker bitch!
Bunker bitch!
Bunker bitch!

Am I doing this right?

Spurtacular
06-03-2020, 10:14 PM

Cos he gets results. Or do you want ISIS back?

spurraider21
06-03-2020, 10:15 PM
Bunker bitch!
Bunker bitch!
Bunker bitch!

Am I doing this right?
how about

"dont use force to clear out what were peaceful protestors just so you can take a photo with an upside down bible"

spurraider21
06-03-2020, 10:15 PM
Nobody is saying Trump is Ron Paul.

But Biden is better for business.
based on what?

vy65
06-03-2020, 10:16 PM
Bunker bitch is so terrible and feared by the MIC that he appoints a MIC poster child as Secretary of Defense.

Makes total sense

vy65
06-03-2020, 10:16 PM
Bunker bitch!
Bunker bitch!
Bunker bitch!

Am I doing this right?

You’re the one with his dick in your mouth. You tell us

vy65
06-03-2020, 10:17 PM

So Trump wants the MIC in his cabinet. Sweet, thanks for playing.

Spurtacular
06-03-2020, 10:19 PM
So Trump wants the MIC in his cabinet. Sweet, thanks for playing.

You mad ISIS gone, bro?

ChumpDumper
06-03-2020, 10:20 PM
You mad ISIS gone, bro?You mad Trump supports the MIC, bro?

hater
06-03-2020, 10:30 PM

Obama had his own criminals in the cabinet. Its what we do

hater
06-03-2020, 10:30 PM

Assad, Iran and Russia beat ISIS. We were aiding them

ElNono
06-04-2020, 12:06 AM
In Union There Is Strength

I have watched this week’s unfolding events, angry and appalled. The words “Equal Justice Under Law” are carved in the pediment of the United States Supreme Court. This is precisely what protesters are rightly demanding. It is a wholesome and unifying demand—one that all of us should be able to get behind. We must not be distracted by a small number of lawbreakers. The protests are defined by tens of thousands of people of conscience who are insisting that we live up to our values—our values as people and our values asa nation.

When I joined the military, some 50 years ago, I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution. Never did I dream that troops taking that same oath would be ordered under any circumstance to violate the Constitutional rights of their fellow citizens—much less to provide a bizarre photo op for the elected commander-in-chief, with military leadership standing alongside.

We must reject any thinking of our cities as a “battle space” that our uniformed military is called upon to "dominate." At home, we should use our military only when requested to do so, on very rare occasions, by state governors.Militarizing our response, as we witnessed in Washington, D.C.,sets up a conflict—a false conflict— between the military and civilian society. It erodes the moral ground that ensures a trusted bond between men and women in uniform and the society they are sworn to protect, and of which they themselves are a part. Keeping public order rests with civilian state and local leaders who best understand their communities and are answerable to them.

James Madison wrote in Federalist 14 that “America united with a handful of troops, or without a single soldier, exhibits a more forbidding posture to foreign ambition than America disunited, with a hundred thousand veterans ready for combat.” We do not need to militarize our response to protests. We need to unite around a common purpose. And it starts by guaranteeing that all of us are equal before the law.

Instructions given by the military departments to our troops before the Normandy invasion reminded soldiers that “The Nazi slogan for destroying us...was ‘Divide and Conquer.’ Our American answer is ‘In Union there is Strength.’” We must summon that unity to surmount this crisis—confident that we are better than our politics.

Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead he tries to divide us. We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children.

We can come through this trying time stronger, and with a renewed sense of purpose and respect for one another.The pandemic has shown us that it is not only our troops who are willing to offer the ultimate sacrifice for the safety of the community. Americans in hospitals, grocery stores, post offices, and elsewhere have put their lives on the line in order to serve their fellow citizens and their country. We know that we are better than the abuse of executive authority that we witnessed in Lafayette Square. We must reject and hold accountable those in office who would make a mockery of our Constitution. At the same time, we must remember Lincoln’s“better angels,” and listen to them, as we work to unite.

Only by adopting a new path—which means, in truth, returning to the original path of our founding ideals—will we again be a country admired and respected at home and abroad.

James Mattis

It's not surprising that once these people stopped holding his hand, POTUS absolutely tanked.

ElNono
06-04-2020, 12:06 AM

Attacking the person, not the arguments... we covered this before.

ElNono
06-04-2020, 12:08 AM
meh

all these clowns jumping on opportunity to look good now

fuck them

True, but also takes balls to come out and admit they were wrong in supporting this clown.

ElNono
06-04-2020, 12:10 AM
This is not an endorsement for Mattis, BTW, just pointing out that there are non-disingenuous ways to dislike the person, that have little to do with what he wrote.

Chris
06-04-2020, 03:16 AM
https://twitter.com/RichHiggins_DC/status/1268330216285495296?s=19

HIGGINSDOG2020

ChumpDumper
06-04-2020, 03:19 AM
https://twitter.com/RichHiggins_DC/status/1268330216285495296?s=19

HIGGINSDOG2020What's your conspiracy theory here?

spurraider21
06-04-2020, 05:12 AM
chris loved mattis until he quit on trump :lol

he was defending mattis' integrity to derp, the guy who is at least consistent about his dislike of mattis

chris is just a trumpette. mattis on trump's administration? man of great integrity and trustworthiness! mattis out of trump's administration... that guy wants new international world order and associates with bad people!

ElNono
06-04-2020, 05:52 AM
chris loved mattis until he quit on trump :lol

he was defending mattis' integrity to derp, the guy who is at least consistent about his dislike of mattis

chris is just a trumpette. mattis on trump's administration? man of great integrity and trustworthiness! mattis out of trump's administration... that guy wants new international world order and associates with bad people!

yup, and the attempted character assassination and smearing now is so played out, tbh... this niglets need to get creative

Spurtacular
06-04-2020, 09:07 AM
Attacking the person, not the arguments... we covered this before.

He's appealing to authority, who is a war criminal.

You're covered, bruh.

SnakeBoy
06-04-2020, 10:30 AM

Mattis is just mad he didn't get another regime change war in Syria

Spurs Homer
06-04-2020, 10:39 AM
I spelled it out in the "traitor is doing awesome" thread -
and I have been sounding the alarm for years - but Americans do not grasp the severity - so I am going to translate what Mattis is telling the "troops" - by way of this semi-coded message.

I absolutely called out Mattis when he resigned for not doing what he just did in this statement - and I also continue to say that this is 3 years too fucking late -

but it is better late than never - and this is not just any message -
this is a call to arms.

You soldiers out there, you patriots, you lawmen, you true Americans whether ever serving in ANY capacity or not - current or in your past

he is speaking to you and he is telling you more than meets the eye.

1) Mattis left the administration when he realized that Trump was easily trafficking in the Authoritarian lane and his vision was to stay in that Authoritarian lane - and therefore Mattis stated "you deserve someone whose vision" is more aligned with yours.

He is spelling it out but in a cowardly way (that was my opinion then - and it stands today) - some would say "tactful way." I didn't and do not believe that - it was cowardice - but it was a WARNING: Trump and Putin are up to no good and this will not end well - BEWARE!.

2) Now - looking between the lines of this recent statement, Mattis is first stating the obvious = Trump vs Protest/Protesters;
The protesters are exercising their Constitutional rights and their cause is Righteous (their cause - NOT their violence caused by the "small number of lawbreakers") as Mattis points out.

Trump on the other hand - who took an oath just as Mattis did - is abusing his executive authority to attack citizens for a photo op. He spells out that "we witnessed" Trumps actions in Lafayette square - with our own eyes. Funny - in this era we have seen most of the abuses with our own eyes - but just look at trump army immediately attacking posters who trust their own eyes - but I digress -

Mattis is telling you that we owe it to "those who bled" to call out this Executive abuse of power and REJECT/HOLD ACCOUNTABLE - those who make a MOCKERY of our Constitution.

Yes - Trump must be removed and we must remove him. We owe it to those "who bled."

3) Mattis then tells you - that the Nazi in Chief is using and deploying the famous Nazi tactic of "Divide and Conquer" and he is bluntly telling you that this is what Trump has done for 3 years and THIS - THIS FUCKERY - is what led us to where we are today. "We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership." Mattis in code is telling you: Trump (and Putin) are systematically leading us AWAY from our ORIGINAL PATH! Mattis is imploring you that we must RETURN TO OUR ORIGINAL PATH. Yes ....

BEFORE Trump and Putin began their Nazi "Divide and Conquer" path and millions of TSA's, Derps, Qhris's, Ducks, etc - began their propaganda army of misinformation/disinformation/propaganda to defend whatever abuses Trump and Putin deliberately deployed.

Again...I digress...

Back to Mattis -

We must adopt a NEW PATH - which is Returning to our original path - "we can UNITE WITHOUT HIM"

which is the coded order to all you troops mentioned above:

"Be ready. Trump and Putin will deploy the military and use all means against YOU - the American citizen and will give YOU - the TROOPS -

UNLAWFUL ORDERS to divide you and to take those UNLAWFUL orders and attack other citizens. DO NOT OBEY!!!

We can UNITE WITHOUT HIM!"

Mattis is telling you what is coming. I have been screaming and warning for years -

Wake the fuck up before we are divided and conquered.

Our original path is:IN UNION THERE IS STRENGTH!!!!

THAT is where MATTIS JUST LED YOU TO!!!!

Please heed the order/plea/battle cry.

Spurtacular
06-04-2020, 12:38 PM
Mattis is just mad he didn't get another regime change war in Syria

:lol Steaming mad.
:lol Chumpettes
:lol #AlwaysWithHer

Chris
06-04-2020, 09:22 PM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1268675068814659584?s=19

DOWDDOG2020

DMC
06-04-2020, 10:22 PM

What soldier?

Reck
06-04-2020, 11:59 PM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1268675068814659584?s=19

DOWDDOG2020

No one is interested.

Thread
06-05-2020, 06:04 AM
I spelled it out in the "traitor is doing awesome" thread -
and I have been sounding the alarm for years - but Americans do not grasp the severity - so I am going to translate what Mattis is telling the "troops" - by way of this semi-coded message.

I absolutely called out Mattis when he resigned for not doing what he just did in this statement - and I also continue to say that this is 3 years too fucking late -

but it is better late than never - and this is not just any message -
this is a call to arms.

You soldiers out there, you patriots, you lawmen, you true Americans whether ever serving in ANY capacity or not - current or in your past

he is speaking to you and he is telling you more than meets the eye.

1) Mattis left the administration when he realized that Trump was easily trafficking in the Authoritarian lane and his vision was to stay in that Authoritarian lane - and therefore Mattis stated "you deserve someone whose vision" is more aligned with yours.

He is spelling it out but in a cowardly way (that was my opinion then - and it stands today) - some would say "tactful way." I didn't and do not believe that - it was cowardice - but it was a WARNING: Trump and Putin are up to no good and this will not end well - BEWARE!.

2) Now - looking between the lines of this recent statement, Mattis is first stating the obvious = Trump vs Protest/Protesters;
The protesters are exercising their Constitutional rights and their cause is Righteous (their cause - NOT their violence caused by the "small number of lawbreakers") as Mattis points out.

Trump on the other hand - who took an oath just as Mattis did - is abusing his executive authority to attack citizens for a photo op. He spells out that "we witnessed" Trumps actions in Lafayette square - with our own eyes. Funny - in this era we have seen most of the abuses with our own eyes - but just look at trump army immediately attacking posters who trust their own eyes - but I digress -

Mattis is telling you that we owe it to "those who bled" to call out this Executive abuse of power and REJECT/HOLD ACCOUNTABLE - those who make a MOCKERY of our Constitution.

Yes - Trump must be removed and we must remove him. We owe it to those "who bled."

3) Mattis then tells you - that the Nazi in Chief is using and deploying the famous Nazi tactic of "Divide and Conquer" and he is bluntly telling you that this is what Trump has done for 3 years and THIS - THIS FUCKERY - is what led us to where we are today. "We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership." Mattis in code is telling you: Trump (and Putin) are systematically leading us AWAY from our ORIGINAL PATH! Mattis is imploring you that we must RETURN TO OUR ORIGINAL PATH. Yes ....

BEFORE Trump and Putin began their Nazi "Divide and Conquer" path and millions of TSA's, Derps, Qhris's, Ducks, etc - began their propaganda army of misinformation/disinformation/propaganda to defend whatever abuses Trump and Putin deliberately deployed.

Again...I digress...

Back to Mattis -

We must adopt a NEW PATH - which is Returning to our original path - "we can UNITE WITHOUT HIM"

which is the coded order to all you troops mentioned above:

"Be ready. Trump and Putin will deploy the military and use all means against YOU - the American citizen and will give YOU - the TROOPS -

UNLAWFUL ORDERS to divide you and to take those UNLAWFUL orders and attack other citizens. DO NOT OBEY!!!

We can UNITE WITHOUT HIM!"

Mattis is telling you what is coming. I have been screaming and warning for years -

Wake the fuck up before we are divided and conquered.

Our original path is:IN UNION THERE IS STRENGTH!!!!

THAT is where MATTIS JUST LED YOU TO!!!!

Please heed the order/plea/battle cry.

You ain't uniting mePERIOD

& God save us the November day the old man loses I pray he takes to the grassy knoll and stays there ever more. I'll be there with him---to his right. He won't even have to look for me.

I'm gonna take off after Biden's wife, on a fucking daily basis, I'm gonna miss nary day, Homer. All manner of vile shit, every-single-day.

Spurs Homer
06-05-2020, 07:07 AM
You ain't uniting mePERIOD

& God save us the November day the old man loses I pray he takes to the grassy knoll and stays there ever more. I'll be there with him---to his right. He won't even have to look for me.

I'm gonna take off after Biden's wife, on a fucking daily basis, I'm gonna miss nary day, Homer. All manner of vile shit, every-single-day.

you lost your way

if you hate america this much

it wont end well for you

GAustex
06-05-2020, 07:23 AM
No one is interested.
i read it and am interested

Thread
06-05-2020, 08:23 AM
you lost your way

if you hate america this much

it wont end well for you

I'm gonna do what what's Bowie did in the Alamo at the last, or, I'll do what the professional did at the end of The Professional. I'll grab you Homer & clammy by the scruffs of your necks & pull those pins, every fuckin' one of 'em.

Spurtacular
06-05-2020, 08:56 AM
I'm gonna do what what's Bowie did in the Alamo at the last, or, I'll do what the professional did at the end of The Professional. I'll grab you Homer & clammy by the scruffs of your necks & pull those pins, every fuckin' one of 'em.

clambake
06-05-2020, 08:59 AM
Don’t think about me during doody call

Concentrate

Spurs Homer
06-05-2020, 09:08 AM

Bowie didnt do squat except tremble in fear that messicans were about to extinguish him

white supremacists were embarrassed- so they wrote a “faux heroic tale” to brainwash texas history students and excuse their white supremacist crimes

but this is consistent to how you are betraying your country to defend a white supremacist who sold out the us to russia

for you nazis

race is all you have got left

but by 2045 - it will be a moot point as you become the minority and the chickens come home to roost

until then

continue to panic

clambake
06-05-2020, 09:11 AM
i read it and am interested

I like the part where he lied and called them terrorists

Did you like that part too?

baseline bum
06-05-2020, 09:17 AM

No you're not. You're just going to sit there and eat your shit sandwich just like when Henry and Karen went state's witness and ratted on Paulie and Jimmy.

SpursforSix
06-05-2020, 12:18 PM

No you're not. You're just going to sit there and eat your shit sandwich just like when Henry and Karen went state's witness and ratted on Paulie and Jimmy.

He's got you there Cub.

RandomGuy
06-05-2020, 12:25 PM

It is a face-jerk reaction by now.

Thread
06-05-2020, 02:05 PM
He's got you there Cub.

Okay, then I'll do what Seagal did "Executive Decision" & I'll save the old man's life.

koriwhat
06-05-2020, 02:53 PM

Funny coming from a fruitcake that believes a narrative so ludicrous. You really think trump ran to the "bunker" and wasn't ushered there by his secret service who take their job seriously unlike your sorry ass? Lol sheep

clambake
06-05-2020, 02:55 PM
Funny coming from a fruitcake that believes a narrative so ludicrous. You really think trump ran to the "bunker" and wasn't ushered there by his secret service who take their job seriously unlike your sorry ass? Lol sheep

So you don’t believe trump?

koriwhat
06-05-2020, 02:58 PM
So you don’t believe trump?

Post him verbatim stating he ran to a "bunker" on his own will. I'll wait on your bitchass...

clambake
06-05-2020, 03:01 PM
Post him verbatim stating he ran to a "bunker" on his own will. I'll wait on your bitchass...

He said he just went to inspect it, only there for a tiny wittle itty bitty milliseconds, joey

koriwhat
06-05-2020, 03:02 PM
He said he just went to inspect it, only there for a tiny wittle itty bitty milliseconds, joey

Post him verbatim... a quote would suffice with a link to said quote.

I don't care what your bitchass interpretation is tbh.

vy65
06-05-2020, 03:03 PM

Right, that's why he's doing damage control with the "inspection" narrative.

It takes a special kind of fagget to semen shield a bitch who hid in a bunker because some meanies across the street were saying not nice things

clambake
06-05-2020, 03:05 PM
I’m not gonna link anything for you. I’m satisfied that you think he’s lying

koriwhat
06-05-2020, 03:08 PM
Same old story from the always loud and crying lefties... facts aren't yalls forte and yall always choose to dismiss them. :tu

koriwhat
06-05-2020, 03:09 PM
Btw it's funny how yall aren't so progressive either even though you want us all to believe otherwise.

Vy65 would you still be employed today if your firm knew the bigotry you spew here?

vy65
06-05-2020, 03:10 PM
"They said it would be a good time to go down and take a look because maybe sometime you're going to need it,"

Takes a true moron to fight on something so readily available like bunker bitch being a bitch.

vy65
06-05-2020, 03:12 PM
Btw it's funny how yall aren't so progressive either even though you want us all to believe otherwise.

Vy65 would you still be employed today if your firm knew the bigotry you spew here?

100% And I'm ready to help you out with any legal issues affecting your tattoo studio, assuming you can pay my fee.

koriwhat
06-05-2020, 03:13 PM
"They said it would be a good time to go down and take a look because maybe sometime you're going to need it,"

Takes a true moron to fight on something so readily available like bunker bitch being a bitch.

"They" who are they exactly? And where's the link? Taking the word of a failed lawyer ain't worth jackshit to no man. :tu

clambake
06-05-2020, 03:13 PM
100% And I'm ready to help you out with any legal issues affecting your tattoo studio, assuming you can pay my fee.

Lol

vy65
06-05-2020, 03:14 PM
"They" who are they exactly? And where's the link? Taking the word of a failed lawyer ain't worth jackshit to no man. :tu

:lol failed

clambake
Joey, you’re a special kind of stupid

Never change

koriwhat

Where do you work then? Real name? Nah you ain't supplying any of that info because we know your type; weak male with no solid convictions.

koriwhat
06-05-2020, 03:16 PM
Joey, you’re a special kind of stupid

Never change

You look in the mirror daily and pat yourself on the back. It must be fun to be so delusional and void of facts.

vy65
06-05-2020, 03:17 PM
Where do you work then? Real name? Nah you ain't supplying any of that info because we know your type; weak male with no solid convictions.

vy65
06-05-2020, 03:18 PM
solid convictions = flashing your skinny calves and talking about your shithole tattoo studio on a spurs message board.

:lol weak male

koriwhat
06-05-2020, 03:22 PM
solid convictions = flashing your skinny calves and talking about your shithole tattoo studio on a spurs message board.

:lol weak male

Nah it's called being a real person unlike you who hides behind your outlandish posts claiming this or that while standing for nothing.

I'm not a bitch who's scared to catch a beat down. If it happens it happens. You on the other hand are just scared.

vy65
06-05-2020, 03:23 PM
Nah it's called being a real person unlike you who hides behind your outlandish posts claiming this or that while standing for nothing.

I'm not a bitch who's scared to catch a beat down. If it happens it happens. You on the other hand are just scared.

Sure sounds like you've gotten beat down a ton. Makes sense ...

koriwhat
06-05-2020, 03:25 PM
Sure sounds like you've gotten beat down a ton. Makes sense ...

I've been in a ring and I doubt you know what it's like glass jaw. I hope one day you find out! :tu

vy65
06-05-2020, 03:27 PM
I've been in a ring and I doubt you know what it's like glass jaw. I hope one day you find out! :tu

Wow. You sure sound like a badass!

koriwhat
06-05-2020, 03:31 PM
Wow. You sure sound like a badass!

I'm not but perception is 99% truth and your truth isn't factual. Speak your truth!

GAustex
06-05-2020, 07:40 PM
I like the part where he lied and called them terrorists

Did you like that part too?
You said like
I did not
But maybe I don't or maybe I do

I challenged the statement that nobody is interested.