PDA

View Full Version : Do black lives matter more than other minorities' lives?

FkLA
06-05-2020, 07:11 PM
A guy became President largely behind a "build the wall" campaign. Where were our marches and calls for justice? Were black people in predominantly black cities marching for us? I see a crowd full of Hispanics marching here in SA.

Muslims, along with Mexicans, were singled out by Trump during rallies and no one stood up for them in this way either.

I'm not against the BLM movement but I'd be lying if I said it doesn't make me feel some type of way that everyone acts like the plight of the black man is so much worse and matters so much more than every other minority's.

https://twitter.com/SheaSerrano/status/1268569342465236993?s=19

DMC
06-05-2020, 07:15 PM
Mexicans didn't endure 300 years of slavery, aren't Americans (hispanics are not afraid of no fuckin' wall, puto... walls are for pussies). Blacks are Americans, built the country, are largely responsible for much of the wealth in the country yet are horribly underrepresented by the same country's government and states. I'd say take a knee but you payasos are so short no one would notice.

Chris
06-05-2020, 07:15 PM
All lives matter at the end of the day. Anything else is racist.

FkLA
06-05-2020, 07:17 PM
Mexicans didn't endure 300 years of slavery, aren't Americans (hispanics are not afraid of no fuckin' wall, puto... walls are for pussies). Blacks are Americans, built the country, are largely responsible for much of the wealth in the country yet are horribly underrepresented by the same country's government and states. I'd say take a knee but you payasos are so short no one would notice.

Is that a yes?

DMC
06-05-2020, 07:18 PM

The point is to say that all lives matter, but historically that's not been the case. When you see "wash your hands" do you think "does that mean I don't need to shower?" Hopefully not.

DMC
06-05-2020, 07:18 PM
Is that a yes?

The word "more" isn't in the slogan.

Spurminator
06-05-2020, 07:40 PM
"Save the rainforest"

Chris: :madrun THAT'S DISCRIMINATION AGAINST OTHER FORESTS!! :madrun

ducks
06-05-2020, 07:40 PM
Black lives matter more then babies and whites

baseline bum
06-05-2020, 07:52 PM
"Save the rainforest"

Chris: :madrun THAT'S DISCRIMINATION AGAINST OTHER FORESTS!! :madrun

:rollin

FrostKing
06-05-2020, 07:53 PM
The situation is even more troubling when you consider this is the most diverse nation in History

Corporations and some individuals have backed themselves into a corner. "Where is support for my group"

tholdren
06-05-2020, 07:55 PM
:rollin

you block people.

baseline bum
06-05-2020, 07:57 PM
Save our Sonics!

:madrun All teams matter! :madrun

FrostKing
06-05-2020, 08:03 PM
Save our Sonics!

:madrun All teams matter! :madrun
Rinse out your mouth. I can smell Tyrone's nutsack

baseline bum
06-05-2020, 08:05 PM
Rinse out your mouth. I can smell Tyrone's nutsack

Ashraf man, why you been so anti-negro ever since Derrick Rose's ACL and MCL went out that glorious first round game?

Spurminator
06-05-2020, 08:07 PM
(starts foundation for children with Multiple Sclerosis)

:madrun WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER CHILDREN? :madrun

FrostKing
06-05-2020, 08:09 PM
Ashraf man, why you been so anti-negro ever since Derrick Rose's ACL and MCL went out that glorious first round game?
My general frustration is aimed at white (liberals). I think blacks are just a pawn.

But over the past week, I'm not the only one hungover from all this black coverage. What is the first thing that comes to mind when I see them in public - protest

ducks
06-05-2020, 08:31 PM
Obama made no change with the deaths of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown & Eric Garner during his presidency. How long have Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi & Joe Biden been in office & they have not changed anything? All they do is lie and try to divide our country every chance they get

dbestpro
06-05-2020, 08:35 PM
One of the reasons I and my wife use to be in the NAACP was to bring attention to the prejudice experienced by dark skin Hispanics from light skin Hispanics and whites. This still may be the greatest issue of racism that no one is willing to discuss.

ducks
06-05-2020, 08:36 PM
According to a new poll, 40% of likely black voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. This data came from a new report by Rasmussen, which was released on Friday.

50% of likely white voters reported they approve of the president, while 43% of those categorized as “other” stated the same.

This comes as Americans across the nation are uniting in the fight against racial inequality.

“The black community needs to stand up for this president, this isn’t about a handout,” stated one conservative activist. “It’s about lifting up ourselves, our community, working together (and) understanding policy better.”

That same day, President Trump touted his dedication to the prosperity of black Americans. He pointed to opportunity zones, criminal justice reform and funding for historically black schools.

He went on to say great things are happening for our country, in regards to racial equality. The president stated “equal justice under the law must mean that every American receives equal treatment in every encounter with law enforcement,” no matter the color of their skin.

“They have to receive fair treatment from law enforcement. We all saw what happened last week, we can’t let that happen. Hopefully, George (Floyd) is looking down right now and saying, ‘This is a great thing that’s happening for our country.’ …This is a great, great day in terms of equality.” – Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States

Moving forward, he said his focus will be on the renewal, restoration and recovery of the country’s most vulnerable communities.

Spurtacular
06-05-2020, 08:38 PM
A guy became President largely behind a "build the wall" campaign. Where were our marches and calls for justice? Were black people in predominantly black cities marching for us? I see a crowd full of Hispanics marching here in SA.

Muslims, along with Mexicans, were singled out by Trump during rallies and no one stood up for them in this way either.

I'm not against the BLM movement but I'd be lying if I said it doesn't make me feel some type of way that everyone acts like the plight of the black man is so much worse and matters so much more than every other minority's.

What's the matter; not liking your identity politics so much now?

diego
06-05-2020, 08:44 PM
I read the title and assumed this was an all lives matter post but I think fkla has a point that trump's rhetoric has been mostly focused on Hispanics and Muslims; if anything you could say one of his successes has been to position himself a little better with the black community. But if you think about it a little more you should realize that a) there was a widespread condemnation and pushback to those remarks and policies and b) there aren't videos of dying Muslims or Hispanic citizens at the hands of the state, I hate to qualify with citizens but like it or not for American public opinion that makes a huge difference

Spurtacular
06-05-2020, 08:48 PM
The point is to say that all lives matter, but historically that's not been the case. When you see "wash your hands" do you think "does that mean I don't need to shower?" Hopefully not.

People from all races have been subjugated / enslaved historically.
The plight of the modern African American has much more to do with policy than history.

Trill Clinton
06-05-2020, 08:54 PM
Op is this you?

Millennial_Messiah
06-05-2020, 08:58 PM
My general frustration is aimed at white (liberals). I think blacks are just a pawn.

But over the past week, I'm not the only one hungover from all this black coverage. What is the first thing that comes to mind when I see them in public - protest
White leftists are worse than cancer, AIDS and covid combined.

Blacks/Minorities are the pawns of the chessboard... which means the structure of their well being is important if you want to win.

FkLA
06-05-2020, 09:00 PM
The word "more" isn't in the slogan.

But there is (disproportionately) more outrage/passion for the issues blacks face than there is for issues other minorities face.

We're really going to pretend like that isn't the case?

spurraider21
06-05-2020, 09:02 PM
Op is this you?

:lmao

ElNono
06-05-2020, 09:05 PM
As DMC said, we all know you can't really claim All Lives Matter until all actually do. And like you said, minorities apparently matter less, as seen in the Floyd case and other involving Hispanics and even Asians in some cases.

However, it would also be disingenuous to pretend that this country doesn't have a long history with racism and slavery, that centered on African Americans. So, they're just probably only ahead of the curve fighting to end racism and discrimination.

spurraider21
06-05-2020, 09:07 PM
BLM was catchy, they came up with it first, and at least their slogan is in english so everybody can remember it tbh

ElNono
06-05-2020, 09:09 PM
Plus 'muricans love to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, and can eat guacamole until it's coming off their ears, so it's not all hate, tbh

spurraider21
06-05-2020, 09:10 PM

FkLA
06-05-2020, 09:13 PM
Op is this you?

Racial slurs aside, he's got a point. Kind of. Those Valley kids are worried about the plight of the black man when we got our own issues we deal with that nobody gives a fuck about. Bet you even those kids themselves weren't as passionately against the "build the wall" campaign as they are for BLM.

spurraider21
06-05-2020, 09:29 PM
Racial slurs aside, he's got a point. Kind of. Those Valley kids are worried about the plight of the black man when we got our own issues we deal with that nobody gives a fuck about. Bet you even those kids themselves weren't as passionately against the "build the wall" campaign as they are for BLM.
you dont think build a wall was a huge flash point?

the government shut down over border wall funding

spurraider21
06-05-2020, 09:30 PM
tbh this is the victimhood olympics that conservative commentators accuse people on the left of doing

latinos rightfully have their beef with trump but no need to make that point at the exclusion of blm

FkLA
06-05-2020, 09:31 PM
As DMC said, we all know you can't really claim All Lives Matter until all actually do. And like you said, minorities apparently matter less, as seen in the Floyd case and other involving Hispanics and even Asians in some cases.

However, it would also be disingenuous to pretend that this country doesn't have a long history with racism and slavery, that centered on African Americans. So, they're just probably only ahead of the curve fighting to end racism and discrimination.

BLM is fine. I mean some idiots take it too far and try to turn everything into a race issue, i.e. :

https://twitter.com/DwyaneWade/status/1268937203343863810?s=19

But in general, I agree with the movement. It's the blatant lack of support for other causes that bugs me. The amount of support for other causes isn't even close to comparable.

FkLA
06-05-2020, 09:34 PM
tbh this is the victimhood olympics that conservative commentators accuse people on the left of doing

latinos rightfully have their beef with trump but no need to make that point at the exclusion of blm

Nobody is excluding BLM. More like how about y'all give a fuck about our causes as much as y'all do BLM.

ElNono
06-05-2020, 10:08 PM
BLM is fine. I mean some idiots take it too far and try to turn everything into a race issue, i.e. :

But in general, I agree with the movement. It's the blatant lack of support for other causes that bugs me. The amount of support for other causes isn't even close to comparable.

Lots of support for latinos here in Cali, tbh... you just probably in the wrong state...

Th'Pusher
06-05-2020, 10:47 PM
Op is this you?

Pretty sure that’s chucho tbh.

David Hogg
06-05-2020, 10:49 PM
All jobs matter, not just police.

BSfromTX
06-05-2020, 11:08 PM

https://twitter.com/DwyaneWade/status/1268937203343863810?s=19

so, a lot is missing from this. Why did he get pulled over? Speeding? License and insurance is always the first thing asked for. Why was he getting arrested? Why was he resisting? Even if I thought I was in the right, I wouldn’t resist. So many of these videos are missing big chunks of info.

DWade tweet video

SnakeBoy
06-05-2020, 11:17 PM
Op is this you?

Do you know his name?

I got some trees that need trimming

SnakeBoy
06-05-2020, 11:20 PM
so, a lot is missing from this. Why did he get pulled over? Speeding? License and insurance is always the first thing asked for. Why was he getting arrested? Why was he resisting? Even if I thought I was in the right, I wouldn’t resist. So many of these videos are missing big chunks of info.

DWade tweet video

Not much seems to be missing. He refused to cooperate and then got aggressive. Police showed incredible restraint.

BSfromTX
06-05-2020, 11:35 PM
Not much seems to be missing. He refused to cooperate and then got aggressive. Police showed incredible restraint.

i mean, I’ve seen tons of white boys and Latinos get thrown down like that on “Cops”. Resisting arrest is like begging to get your butt whipped. But still, you can’t draw any reasonable conclusion from that. What happened up to the point of video? How do you get out of the car and behind it for a speeding violation?

DMC
06-05-2020, 11:41 PM

It's one thing to come to another country seeking a better life and finding resistance and some stereotyping. It's quite another to be plucked from your land and enslaved for 300 years, then treated like you weren't smart enough to avoid it, and the cultural chaos and inevitable life choices that goes with it. If you're a white child, even a poor one, you look around you and see a history that involves people that look like you, your parents don't talk about segregation or being afraid for their lives, or being forced to eat, sleep, drink and live in different conditions/areas than whites. You don't have the "them not us" feeling because you don't have any reason to see yourself as less than them. So you might just end up seeing them as less than you, especially if you're taught that, and they feeling your air of superiority will resent you for it, and they will close ranks and protect themselves and each other. No surprise that happened, no surprise it's still happening since the only real change has been inclusion. The old school mentality still rules the roost.

DMC
06-05-2020, 11:53 PM
Plus 'muricans love to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, and can eat guacamole until it's coming off their ears, so it's not all hate, tbh

Shit I straight up married me a Mexican. I can't be racist.

DMC
06-05-2020, 11:57 PM
But there is (disproportionately) more outrage/passion for the issues blacks face than there is for issues other minorities face.

1st off, Mexican isn't a race. You're white. You're privileged too so get over it. The disadvantages a Mexican feels when coming LEGALLY to the US are pretty much what any immigrant feels going to another country. If you want to be a minority, it's only because you're Latino, but you've never really been a 2nd class citizen in the US (likely not even a citizen tbh). A wealthy Latino in the US isn't treated any differently than a wealthy white person, but a wealthy black person will still be pulled over by cops for driving a nice car after dark.

FrostKing
06-06-2020, 12:14 AM

Most races pity onto blacks because most mistreated them at some point. Except Eastern Euros and Asians. We treat them like any other minority group.

USA fought a War against Mexico. There is a mutual understanding between gentleman it was handled on the field.

SnakeBoy
06-06-2020, 12:39 AM
i mean, I’ve seen tons of white boys and Latinos get thrown down like that on “Cops”. Resisting arrest is like begging to get your butt whipped. But still, you can’t draw any reasonable conclusion from that. What happened up to the point of video? How do you get out of the car and behind it for a speeding violation?

That's easy, just talk shit to them. Happened to me and I'm as white as it gets. DPS are assholes

apalisoc_9
06-06-2020, 05:18 AM
The outrage in the US is understandable though based on historical evidence. Hispanics never really had to go through the extreme racism faced by black people in the 60.

Now the protest outside the US..now that’s probably where OP and I agree. It’s funny how certain countries call for “Black lives matter” but treat their natives like dirt. I’m looking at you canadians.

Granted some countries are probably just using this to egg on the US

ElNono
06-06-2020, 06:01 AM
It's one thing to come to another country seeking a better life and finding resistance and some stereotyping. It's quite another to be plucked from your land and enslaved for 300 years, then treated like you weren't smart enough to avoid it, and the cultural chaos and inevitable life choices that goes with it. If you're a white child, even a poor one, you look around you and see a history that involves people that look like you, your parents don't talk about segregation or being afraid for their lives, or being forced to eat, sleep, drink and live in different conditions/areas than whites. You don't have the "them not us" feeling because you don't have any reason to see yourself as less than them. So you might just end up seeing them as less than you, especially if you're taught that, and they feeling your air of superiority will resent you for it, and they will close ranks and protect themselves and each other. No surprise that happened, no surprise it's still happening since the only real change has been inclusion. The old school mentality still rules the roost.

I just have an overall issue 'ranking' discrimination. I think, as you said, and I agreed, that there are motives for certain race or culture to feel more aggravated than another, but the whole discussion is largely academic. It distracts from the real problem here, discrimination is wrong in any way, shape or form, and at any level.

Thread
06-06-2020, 08:56 AM
Well, at least Floyd is no longer wasting the space he once occupied.

LkrFan
06-06-2020, 09:41 AM

BS. That Kings announcer said the same thing and got fired. Why? Because in context, it's racist.

To say Black Lives Matter isn't saying all other lives don't. No other race is targeted, profiled, lynched, etc. in world history. Even after the Emancipation Proclamation, Black people still were not free. Still couldn't vote. Were made to eat in the back of the restaurant or sit at the back of the bus.

In the white man's eyes since 1619, they were not considered human. Stole them from their families in Africa, made them slaves, then even after Civil War and being "set free" that was an administrative mirage. Because Jim Crow laws went into effect as well as systemic oppression has been put in place that still exists today.

We saw George Floyd's murder in plain sight. The officers were not arrested until the man started losing money (i.e. white supremacists like yourself vandalized and looted businesses). Then, THEN the offending officer got arrested on bogus 3rd degree murder charges. Should have been 1st degree but you won't readily kill one of your own so easily. We all know if a Black cop had his knee on the neck of a white boy how that would have ended. No hesitation, like here

https://twitter.com/_SJPeace_/status/1268875998256336898?s=19

Killed an innocent 14 year old teenager without real proof. There's countless other times white men have killed Black people that don't make the news. The difference now is it is being video recorded. If there was no video the cops that murdered George Floyd in broad daylight would have gotten off. Again.

It does make me smile to see countries around the world denouncing your racist faggot president. They came out in droves too. Thousands upon thousands are marching on behalf of Black People who have been wronged in this country for 401 years.

The Rockefellers. The Trumps. Etc., etc. All these rich white people got rich off the backs of Black people who built this country.

There were other minorities that have been oppressed in this country. Asians. Hispanics. Probably the only one that may have had it worse are the Native Americans. But even they get reparations and are not tortured like Black People nowadays (but I bet Columbus and his crew fucked them up real bad as they stole their country and put them on Indian Reservations). But no one in the history of man kind has had it worse than Black People. So yes, Black Lives Matter more so than any other minorities. There's no denying that painful fact son.

Death In June
06-06-2020, 09:50 AM

https://twitter.com/SheaSerrano/status/1268569342465236993?s=19It was the perfect set of circumstances for this to happen. Authoritarianism, institutionalized racism, xenophobia, and government sanctioned murder have all happened since forever. Each time it was compartmentalized (i.e. it sucks but it's not my problem) and forgotten if it was covered at all. Now the pressure is staying up and other movements will gain traction as the American people push against institutions that are corrupt and that have failed them. You had a lot of people wondering what it was going to take to move towards some kind of change and it was a nonstop stream of corruption from elected officials, soaring unemployment, a tanked economy, a global pandemic, 100K+ Americans dead, suicide rate spikes, domestic abuse spikes, and then acts of police brutality coupled with a lack of accountability one after the other.

Thread
06-06-2020, 09:54 AM
It was the perfect set of circumstances for this to happen. Authoritarianism, institutionalized racism, xenophobia, and government sanctioned murder have all happened since forever. Each time it was compartmentalized (i.e. it sucks but it's not my problem) and forgotten if it was covered at all. Now the pressure is staying up and other movements will gain traction as the American people push against institutions that are corrupt and that have failed them. You had a lot of people wondering what it was going to take to move towards some kind of change and it was a nonstop stream of corruption from elected officials, soaring unemployment, a tanked economy, a global pandemic, 100K+ Americans dead, suicide rate spikes, domestic abuse spikes, and then acts of police brutality coupled with a lack of accountability one after the other.

Quit fretting, Death. Dollars to donuts it'll be back like it was thru the first 44 before 45 come that first Tuesday in November.

Back to the Tired Old Shit Bags (TOSB).

Then you can rest your fuckin' heads.

DMC
06-06-2020, 09:57 AM
Quit fretting, Death. Dollars to donuts it'll be back like it was thru the first 44 before 45 come that first Tuesday in November.

Then you can rest your fuckin' heads.

Then they'll all be proud Americans again, after wishcasting for the demise of the country and not investing in outlook of recovery. They'll want to sit at the table after trying to burn the house down.

Death In June
06-06-2020, 10:00 AM

Then you can rest your fuckin' heads.Maybe. That would be depressing. We'll see.

apalisoc_9
06-06-2020, 10:01 AM
BS. That Kings announcer said the same thing and got fired. Why? Because in context, it's racist.

To say Black Lives Matter isn't saying all other lives don't. No other race is targeted, profiled, lynched, etc. in world history. Even after the Emancipation Proclamation, Black people still were not free. Still couldn't vote. Were made to eat in the back of the restaurant or sit at the back of the bus.

In the white man's eyes since 1619, they were not considered human. Stole them from their families in Africa, made them slaves, then even after Civil War and being "set free" that was an administrative mirage. Because Jim Crow laws went into effect as well as systemic oppression has been put in place that still exists today.

We saw George Floyd's murder in plain sight. The officers were not arrested until the man started losing money (i.e. white supremacists like yourself vandalized and looted businesses). Then, THEN the offending officer got arrested on bogus 3rd degree murder charges. Should have been 1st degree but you won't readily kill one of your own so easily. We all know if a Black cop had his knee on the neck of a white boy how that would have ended. No hesitation, like here

Killed an innocent 14 year old teenager without real proof. There's countless other times white men have killed Black people that don't make the news. The difference now is it is being video recorded. If there was no video the cops that murdered George Floyd in broad daylight would have gotten off. Again.

It does make me smile to see countries around the world denouncing your racist faggot president. They came out in droves too. Thousands upon thousands are marching on behalf of Black People who have been wronged in this country for 401 years.

The Rockefellers. The Trumps. Etc., etc. All these rich white people got rich off the backs of Black people who built this country.

There were other minorities that have been oppressed in this country. Asians. Hispanics. Probably the only one that may have had it worse are the Native Americans. But even they get reparations and are not tortured like Black People nowadays (but I bet Columbus and his crew fucked them up real bad as they stole their country and put them on Indian Reservations). But no one in the history of man kind has had it worse than Black People. So yes, Black Lives Matter more so than any other minorities. There's no denying that painful fact son.

100% racist.

I will say that there is no way to prove the statement that blacks are the most oppressed around the world. That has to be natives. Maybe in the context of the USA...but different countries different dynamics

LkrFan
06-06-2020, 10:09 AM
100% racist.

I will say that there is no way to prove the statement that blacks are the most oppressed around the world. That has to be natives. Maybe in the context of the USA...but different countries different dynamics

Do you think Black men, stolen from Africa, ONLY came to North America? If you think that I have a $3 bill for ya.

Ever hear of the Atlantic Slave Trade? Watch this vid and learn something about world history before spouting off at the mouth son:

3NXC4Q_4JVg

What I posted is not racist, it's correct.

DMC
06-06-2020, 10:11 AM
Do you think Black men, stolen from Africa, ONLY came to North America? If you think that I have a $3 bill for ya.

Ever hear of the Atlantic Slave Trade? Watch this vid and learn something about world history before spouting off at the mouth son:

3NXC4Q_4JVg

Maybe you don't understand the term "oppression". The North Koreans are extremely oppressed, as were the Jews, as are the Chinese, as are many in the Middle East, as are large groups in Africa. If you mean by numbers, the burden of proof is on you. Right now the narrative is the black man in America. The ROTW isn't the concern for America at this moment.

Fighting on arrival, fighting for survival.. stolen from Africa, brought to America. I should put that in a song.

LkrFan
06-06-2020, 10:21 AM
Maybe you don't understand the term "oppression". The North Koreans are extremely oppressed, as were the Jews, as are the Chinese, as are many in the Middle East, as are large groups in Africa. If you mean by numbers, the burden of proof is on you. Right now the narrative is the black man in America. The ROTW isn't the concern for America at this moment.

Fighting on arrival, fighting for survival.. stolen from Africa, brought to America. I should put that in a song.

Correct. My post mainly focuses on America, but I'd argue that other nations and continents have prospered from Black slave labor.

I don't recall any other race being treated so unfairly in any history class I've ever taken. That's US History (up until the civil war) or World History. If I'm wrong, enlighten me.

LkrFan
06-06-2020, 10:23 AM
Jim Crow
2_gOtZ--4WE

DMC
06-06-2020, 10:32 AM
Correct. My post mainly focuses on America, but I'd argue that other nations and continents have prospered from Black slave labor.

I don't recall any other race being treated so unfairly in any history class I've ever taken. That's US History (up until the civil war) or World History. If I'm wrong, enlighten me.

Many nations have prospered from unpaid labor. The US prospers now from underpaid labor in Mexico, South Korea and China. Not the same as slavery where you are owned and bred like cattle, but still a form of oppression. If you want to lose the point of the protest in the noise of generality, that's your prerogative.

LkrFan
06-06-2020, 10:43 AM
Many nations have prospered from unpaid labor. The US prospers now from underpaid labor in Mexico, South Korea and China. Not the same as slavery where you are owned and bred like cattle, but still a form of oppression. If you want to lose the point of the protest in the noise of generality, that's your prerogative.

These two are not the same. Why compare it?

LkrFan
06-06-2020, 10:47 AM
Anywho, neither Mexicans, Chinese, Koreans, or the like built this country. Black Men did. Every time you hear the blast whistle of a train going throughout the country, transporting precious cargo, remember the tracks that they ride on were built by the blood sweat and tears of slaves. African slaves to be exact.

leemajors
06-06-2020, 11:09 AM
Most races pity onto blacks because most mistreated them at some point. Except Eastern Euros and Asians. We treat them like any other minority group.

USA fought a War against Mexico. There is a mutual understanding between gentleman it was handled on the field.

You really don't know much about that war then.

LkrFan
06-06-2020, 11:20 AM
Coach Pop with the goods
https://twitter.com/YahooSports/status/1269300032391524353?s=09

Eff the Spurs, but Pop is my dude. He was one of the only white coaches that stood up for Kobe 17 years ago. He's a real one. :tu

BD24
06-06-2020, 11:35 AM
spot on tbh. Wrecked in the first post, hopefully he doesn’t meltdown and post tranny porn now tbh

pgardn
06-06-2020, 11:58 AM

I think almost all of us are hung over from this entire bad dream.

The first thing that comes to my mind when I read your posts is... why cant black people just turn white?
Problem solved.

LkrFan
06-06-2020, 12:13 PM
I think almost all of us are hung over from this entire bad dream.

The first thing that comes to my mind when I read your posts is... why cant black people just turn white?
Problem solved.

:lol

FkLA
06-06-2020, 01:09 PM
100% racist.

Manifest destiny. Thousands of Native Americans were murdered and relocated. The Redskins name has been seen as racist by Native Americans for years and its still there. Draymond makes a stupid comment about how NBA team owners shouldn't be called owners because somehow its connected to slavery, and within a week they become governors not owners.

David Hogg
06-06-2020, 01:11 PM
https://twitter.com/elisaivers/status/1266527412424081408?s=21

FrostKing
06-06-2020, 01:26 PM
Anywho, neither Mexicans, Chinese, Koreans, or the like built this country. Black Men did. Every time you hear the blast whistle of a train going throughout the country, transporting precious cargo, remember the tracks that they ride on were built by the blood sweat and tears of slaves. African slaves to be exact.
You a Chinaphobe?

The Chinese built the transcontinental railroad in America connecting east to west.

KobesAchilles
06-06-2020, 01:51 PM
My wife and I were talking about this the other day. She says that she wished the black community would’ve stood behind the Mexican community over the border wall stuff, the whole go back to your country when speaking Spanish stuff, the immigrants being placed in internment camps and separating children from their parents, and being scared of ICE when they started to detain actual American citizens and claimed there passports weren’t good for a form of ID. She stands behind the BLM and whole stand against police brutality movements but laments that she doesn’t feel like it’s a two way street.

i was of the notion that Whites have separated minorities up from the get go. Whiteys biggest fear is that the minorities come together and bring actual change. They have systematically made all minorities feel like their voice and vote doesn’t matter. I can’t tell you how many minority high schoolers I’ve taught that think their vote doesn’t count so they don’t participate in politics. For some reason, in a city such as Houston which is mainly non-white, they believe this notion. Now the 2 questions that come to mind is why? Latinos are 16% of the population. Blacks are 13%. That’s 29% of the nation. Add Native Americans and Asian communities and it’s bumped up to 40%. I don’t care who you are 150 million people all aligned on a subject will get stuff changed.

So why doesn’t this happen? Why don’t minorities come together? Bc we are taught by Whites that we aren’t the same. Mexicans are Mexicans and Blacks are Blacks. When you check the box on your government papers you don’t say you are a minority overall, you are saying you are a specific minority. You are segregated yourself from other minorities since kindergarten without even realizing it. This is just one example, there are others. Whites also give the illusion of caring about minorities by having Black History month or Cinco de Mayo parties and shit. And when they teach about the Civil Rights Movement they teach how other whites came together and helped the black man’s plight and how that unity helped bring change. I never saw pictures of Mexicans marching for civil rights but my grandparents were there. Their friends were their but from a young age we are taught that Whites helped the Blacks and subliminally not Mexicans.

We also don’t teach anything about the racism of politics. How both parties are racist. How both parties don’t fight for us. How the only way to change the not feeling like my vote matters is to get people in office who make us feel like our vote matters. My grandpa was a migrant worker as a youth and yet my mom defended Ronald Reagan to me in a conversation and was stunned to learn that Reagan hated Mexicans. The dude fucking ate grapes on live TV in response to Cesar Chavez’s boycott. She had no clue that it was Reagan as governor who was the biggest obstacle in that whole movement. Why? Because it isn’t taught. Instead we focus on the Space Race or Berlin Wall when it comes to Reagan. And conservatives to this day still talk about how great Reagan was and quote him (Dems too btw). It’s a joke. I’m not sure how to fix all of this but I know that it starts from youth in order to fix things. Minority issues need to be taught from Kindergarten on. Voting needs to be instilled from day one and hammered in every single year. And I’m not talking about national voting but rather local. 11% of people voted for Mayor. It’s ridiculous. You got to start local and then get national

FrostKing
06-06-2020, 01:56 PM
My wife and I were talking about this the other day. She says that she wished the black community would’ve stood behind the Mexican community over the border wall stuff, the whole go back to your country when speaking Spanish stuff, the immigrants being placed in internment camps and separating children from their parents, and being scared of ICE when they started to detain actual American citizens and claimed there passports weren’t good for a form of ID. She stands behind the BLM and whole stand against police brutality movements but laments that she doesn’t feel like it’s a two way street.

i was of the notion that Whites have separated minorities up from the get go. Whiteys biggest fear is that the minorities come together and bring actual change. They have systematically made all minorities feel like their voice and vote doesn’t matter. I can’t tell you how many minority high schoolers I’ve taught that think their vote doesn’t count so they don’t participate in politics. For some reason, in a city such as Houston which is mainly non-white, they believe this notion. Now the 2 questions that come to mind is why? Latinos are 16% of the population. Blacks are 13%. That’s 29% of the nation. Add Native Americans and Asian communities and it’s bumped up to 40%. I don’t care who you are 150 million people all aligned on a subject will get stuff changed.

So why doesn’t this happen? Why don’t minorities come together? Bc we are taught by Whites that we aren’t the same. Mexicans are Mexicans and Blacks are Blacks. When you check the box on your government papers you don’t say you are a minority overall, you are saying you are a specific minority. You are segregated yourself from other minorities since kindergarten without even realizing it. This is just one example, there are others. Whites also give the illusion of caring about minorities by having Black History month or Cinco de Mayo parties and shit. And when they teach about the Civil Rights Movement they teach how other whites came together and helped the black man’s plight and how that unity helped bring change. I never saw pictures of Mexicans marching for civil rights but my grandparents were there. Their friends were their but from a young age we are taught that Whites helped the Blacks and subliminally not Mexicans.

We also don’t teach anything about the racism of politics. How both parties are racist. How both parties don’t fight for us. How the only way to change the not feeling like my vote matters is to get people in office who make us feel like our vote matters. My grandpa was a migrant worker as a youth and yet my mom defended Ronald Reagan to me in a conversation and was stunned to learn that Reagan hated Mexicans. The dude fucking ate grapes on live TV in response to Cesar Chavez’s boycott. She had no clue that it was Reagan as governor who was the biggest obstacle in that whole movement. Why? Because it isn’t taught. Instead we focus on the Space Race or Berlin Wall when it comes to Reagan. And conservatives to this day still talk about how great Reagan was and quote him (Dems too btw). It’s a joke. I’m not sure how to fix all of this but I know that it starts from youth in order to fix things. Minority issues need to be taught from Kindergarten on. Voting needs to be instilled from day one and hammered in every single year. And I’m not talking about national voting but rather local. 11% of people voted for Mayor. It’s ridiculous. You got to start local and then get national
- Conservatives want minorities to integrate
- Liberals want minorities to create subcultures

Which encourages coming together?

Whites in America successfully created a multicultural nation. One of the few examples in human history. The nerve to still take a shot at them. Try going to Mexico and preaching for the same.

apalisoc_9
06-06-2020, 01:58 PM

3NXC4Q_4JVg

I was refering to the term “All lives matter” as being 100%.

Erm..

Europeans, Mongols all had turns occupying each other in search of “slaves”. Slavery isn’t exclusive to blacks son

I’m nlt denying the european salve trade. That doesnt change the fact the natives were being killed elft and right. Are they supposed to be less oppressed because they were only killed?

Trill Clinton
06-06-2020, 02:07 PM

We stood for y'all then and did before that. All the civil rights mexicans, asians and other ethnic groups have right now are because of the protests my ancestors went through. Affirmative actions, came from blacks. Voting rights, blacks, ...gotdayum we still fighting for basic human rights after 400 years and everyone expects us to come save the day every time.

And minorities arrrre coming together but people like you, your wife and the OP have a problem with it.

KobesAchilles
06-06-2020, 02:10 PM
- Conservatives want minorities to integrate
- Liberals want minorities to create subcultures

Which encourages coming together?

Whites in America successfully created a multicultural nation. One of the few examples in human history. The nerve to still take a shot at them. Try going to Mexico and preaching for the same.
im confused. Are you American? I thought you were from Eastern Europe. So much wrong with that statement it’s pretty hilarious. I already said that both parties are shit, I didn’t defend either political party, and yet you bring up Republicans vs Dems? Weird.

Also nah bro America is nothing but a White culture. Native Americans were KIDNAPPED FROM THEIR FUCKING HOMES AND TAUGHT BY WHITE PEOPLE THAT THEY WERE EVIL AND NEEDED TO ADOPT WHITE CULTURE. It’s a fact! Asians weren’t given the right to own property til the 1950s! Mexicans were told that they couldn’t speak Spanish and had to become White in order to live in America. Hundreds of thousands of Mexican parents made the choice not to teach their children Spanish bc they didn’t want their kids hit in class, punished by suspensions, or held back just for speaking Spanish. They wouldn’t even test Mexican kids HERE IN TEXAS on whether or not they knew the content, they would just fail them for the year and have them repeat 1st grade. There’s nothing multi-cultural about America and for you to spout nonsense and bullshit proclaiming otherwise make you seem beyond stupid.

LkrFan
06-06-2020, 02:12 PM
I was refering to the term “All lives matter” as being 100%.

Erm..

Europeans, Mongols all had turns occupying each other in search of “slaves”. Slavery isn’t exclusive to blacks son

I’m nlt denying the european salve trade. That doesnt change the fact the natives were being killed elft and right. Are they supposed to be less oppressed because they were only killed?

You wanna know the common denominator for all that slavery and oppression?

LkrFan
06-06-2020, 02:13 PM
Philly believes BLM
https://twitter.com/NBCPhiladelphia/status/1269330816741650433?s=19

>>>> David Dennison's Inauguration :lol

FrostKing
06-06-2020, 02:15 PM
im confused. Are you American? I thought you were from Eastern Europe. So much wrong with that statement it’s pretty hilarious. I already said that both parties are shit, I didn’t defend either political party, and yet you bring up Republicans vs Dems? Weird.

Also nah bro America is nothing but a White culture. Native Americans were KIDNAPPED FROM THEIR FUCKING HOMES AND TAUGHT BY WHITE PEOPLE THAT THEY WERE EVIL AND NEEDED TO ADOPT WHITE CULTURE. It’s a fact! Asians weren’t given the right to own property til the 1950s! Mexicans were told that they couldn’t speak Spanish and had to become White in order to live in America. Hundreds of thousands of Mexican parents made the choice not to teach their children Spanish bc they didn’t want their kids hit in class, punished by suspensions, or held back just for speaking Spanish. They wouldn’t even test Mexican kids HERE IN TEXAS on whether or not they knew the content, they would just fail them for the year and have them repeat 1st grade. There’s nothing multi-cultural about America and for you to spout nonsense and bullshit proclaiming otherwise make you seem beyond stupid.
America is multicultural

The history lesson is noted. Birth and growth of America was a bloody one. Different story the past 50 years.

By mentioning Dems/Reps, I wanted to illustrate how your desire is impossible. You want people to not integrate but still come together.

KobesAchilles
06-06-2020, 02:17 PM
We stood for y'all then and did before that. All the civil rights mexicans, asians and other ethnic groups have right now are because of the protests my ancestors went through. Affirmative actions, came from blacks. Voting rights, blacks, ...gotdayum we still fighting for basic human rights after 400 years and everyone expects us to come save the day every time.

And minorities arrrre coming together but people like you, your wife and the OP have a problem with it.

I feel like you stopped reading after that quote. I literally said that part of the problem is that we are being taught that White people help minorities and not minorities helping other minorities. I brought up specifically Mexicans marching bc my grandparents marched. It was an inferred point that blacks also helped Mexicans. My bad for not making that clear. But brah I wasn’t asking for just blacks I was calling for all minorities to unite. It was literally my exact fucking point and yet somehow I have a problem with that even though I literally said that’s what needs to happen and what I want to happen. You wrong on this one fam :lol

Trill Clinton
06-06-2020, 02:30 PM
I feel like you stopped reading after that quote. I literally said that part of the problem is that we are being taught that White people help minorities and not minorities helping other minorities. I brought up specifically Mexicans marching bc my grandparents marched. It was an inferred point that blacks also helped Mexicans. My bad for not making that clear. But brah I wasn’t asking for just blacks I was calling for all minorities to unite. It was literally my exact fucking point and yet somehow I have a problem with that even though I literally said that’s what needs to happen and what I want to happen. You wrong on this one fam :lol

I read the entire post fam. its just unsettling that you and your wife even had that conversation smh. Instead of standing in solidarity with the protests against POLICE BRUTALITY which hispanics are also victims of, y'all chose to compare who supports who and ask why don't blacks support. Again, i wish you and your wife would look at the protests that the hispanic community leads and i guarantee you will see blacks right there.

i dont know what im wrong about but you got it

baseline bum
06-06-2020, 02:35 PM
It was the perfect set of circumstances for this to happen. Authoritarianism, institutionalized racism, xenophobia, and government sanctioned murder have all happened since forever. Each time it was compartmentalized (i.e. it sucks but it's not my problem) and forgotten if it was covered at all. Now the pressure is staying up and other movements will gain traction as the American people push against institutions that are corrupt and that have failed them. You had a lot of people wondering what it was going to take to move towards some kind of change and it was a nonstop stream of corruption from elected officials, soaring unemployment, a tanked economy, a global pandemic, 100K+ Americans dead, suicide rate spikes, domestic abuse spikes, and then acts of police brutality coupled with a lack of accountability one after the other.

Unless this turns into a full-scale revolution nothing will change.

LkrFan
06-06-2020, 03:26 PM
I read the entire post fam. its just unsettling that you and your wife even had that conversation smh. Instead of standing in solidarity with the protests against POLICE BRUTALITY which hispanics are also victims of, y'all chose to compare who supports who and ask why don't blacks support. Again, i wish you and your wife would look at the protests that the hispanic community leads and i guarantee you will see blacks right there.

Trill speaks truth. Be like Trill :tu

apalisoc_9
06-06-2020, 03:40 PM

So back up your claim that blacks are by far the most oppressed individuals.

I’m not arguing with BLM. You know I’m one of the very few who have to combat the chris and ducks of the world in this website with their anti black rhetoric.

My point is that everything that is happening is what would happen in the context of USA history under a democratic government. But that is in the context of of USA slave history.

North Africans/Natives/Browns in south america were enslaved and butchered too you know.

TheGreatYacht
06-06-2020, 03:42 PM
It should be apparent by now that a well intentioned legal peaceful protest against the killing of George Floyd, was hi jacked by Zionist Fake Jews with their paid agent provocateurs!

Also all the Fake News celebrity Presstitutes have failed to report who who George Floyd was and is. How would you feel if you knew that Floyd had a long rap sheet, aka arrest record and that along with doing jail time for drugs he was also convicted for putting a gun to a pregnant woman’s
Stomach, how about if that was your wife or daughter?

Clearly his killing by police with their Zionist Racist Israeli training is never talked about and was wrong but the just solution to this is recognizing that the Rothschild, Soros Zionist fake Jews are behind this!

Its your brain and if you don’t use it you can bet somebody else will!

KobesAchilles
06-06-2020, 04:15 PM

Nothing unsettling about it. We both support the movement. I specifically said that we both did. I also said that I called for the minorities to get together and make actual change and yet somehow that meant I was scared for this to happen :lol

KA: hey Mexicans, blacks, Asians, and Natives need to unite and get shit done
Trill: The thought of minorities getting together terrifies you
KA: ummm?

I know other people who feel the same way Trill. A lot of Mexicans feel this way. You got to talk about it and point out the system that is causing it bc a lot of people focus on the individual instead of the system. My wife focuses on the individual. Her parents are from Mexico, she’s been told by all races to go back to where she comes from for speaking Spanish, so in her eyes nobody is on her side. That’s a fallacy for sure but it’s also a reality that it happened to her enough where I’m side eyed with people for speaking Spanish.

You can’t expect people to automatically see the bigger picture. It doesn’t happen that way. You got to discuss things and point shit out. I know blacks have sided with Mexicans. I never said they didn’t. I told my wife as much. She doesn’t know about the history of her people on America. She wasn’t taught it in school and her parents are FROM Mexico. How was she supposed to learn about it homie? By having these discussions. By giving her information that she didn’t know about.But at the same time you have to understand that this is a real conversation going on within the Mexican community because a lot of us our first generation and don’t know American history. I’m second generation and my grandparents marched with blacks so I knew somewhat about it growing up but not a lot. It wasn’t until I went out of my way and taught myself about it that I learned bc there’s nobody to teach me about it. And I’m not saying I’m an expert either I’m just stating facts fam. You got to talk about it, whether or not it’s unsettling that people don’t know.

LkrFan
06-06-2020, 04:37 PM
Australia believes BLM
https://twitter.com/DrRJKavanagh/status/1269351549878312962?s=19

Been there. Australians are awesome. :tu

DMC
06-06-2020, 04:46 PM
Australia believes BLM
https://twitter.com/DrRJKavanagh/status/1269351549878312962?s=19

Been there. Australians are awesome. :tu

Concur, love the Aussies. One Uber driver told me "Aussies are Texans with British accents"

FrostKing
06-06-2020, 04:50 PM
Nothing unsettling about it. We both support the movement. I specifically said that we both did. I also said that I called for the minorities to get together and make actual change and yet somehow that meant I was scared for this to happen :lol

KA: hey Mexicans, blacks, Asians, and Natives need to unite and get shit done
Trill: The thought of minorities getting together terrifies you
KA: ummm?

I know other people who feel the same way Trill. A lot of Mexicans feel this way. You got to talk about it and point out the system that is causing it bc a lot of people focus on the individual instead of the system. My wife focuses on the individual. Her parents are from Mexico, she’s been told by all races to go back to where she comes from for speaking Spanish, so in her eyes nobody is on her side. That’s a fallacy for sure but it’s also a reality that it happened to her enough where I’m side eyed with people for speaking Spanish.

You can’t expect people to automatically see the bigger picture. It doesn’t happen that way. You got to discuss things and point shit out. I know blacks have sided with Mexicans. I never said they didn’t. I told my wife as much. She doesn’t know about the history of her people on America. She wasn’t taught it in school and her parents are FROM Mexico. How was she supposed to learn about it homie? By having these discussions. By giving her information that she didn’t know about.But at the same time you have to understand that this is a real conversation going on within the Mexican community because a lot of us our first generation and don’t know American history. I’m second generation and my grandparents marched with blacks so I knew somewhat about it growing up but not a lot. It wasn’t until I went out of my way and taught myself about it that I learned bc there’s nobody to teach me about it. And I’m not saying I’m an expert either I’m just stating facts fam. You got to talk about it, whether or not it’s unsettling that people don’t know.
I don't think you are seeing the big picture here

Whites are the biggest supporters of BLM. Are you friends with many Asians? They love Europe. They prefer living in a Euro-centric American society. They get along with Whites better than they do the other minority groups. Filipinos being the exception. Same with Hispanics, I see whites in their stores/restaurants far more often than any other demographic.

LkrFan
06-06-2020, 04:50 PM
So back up your claim that blacks are by far the most oppressed individuals.

I’m not arguing with BLM. You know I’m one of the very few who have to combat the chris and ducks of the world in this website with their anti black rhetoric.

My point is that everything that is happening is what would happen in the context of USA history under a democratic government. But that is in the context of of USA slave history.

North Africans/Natives/Browns in south america were enslaved and butchered too you know.

Do you see what's happening worldwide? Everyone but Trump's supporters are marching. I haven't seen that for any other nationality that lost their lives at the hand of the white man in broad daylight.

I can't speak for other countries but in the los estados unidos, the Black man is an endangered species.

LkrFan
06-06-2020, 04:51 PM
Concur, love the Aussies. One Uber driver told me "Aussies are Texans with British accents"

FrostKing
06-06-2020, 04:55 PM
Do you see what's happening worldwide? Everyone but Trump's supporters are marching. I haven't seen that for any other nationality that lost their lives at the hand of the white man in broad daylight.

I can't speak for other countries but in the los estados unidos, the Black man is an endangered species.
Lol

Asians and Arabs sure are marching. No one except Western whites are marching. Again to my point that whites are the biggest supporters of BLM

DMC
06-06-2020, 05:36 PM
:lol @ Mexicans trying to legride the blacks. Jelly much?

FkLA
06-06-2020, 05:41 PM
We stood for y'all then and did before that.

To the extent we are seeing with BLM right now? The only newsworthy thing I remember was BLM interrupting Bernie's rally to make it about blacks when Trump's focus was on Mexicans/Muslims. Can you imagine the outrage if any other minority group tries to make it about themselves in such a public way right now?

It's not just blacks doing the lifting right now either, there's a nationwide effort from all races for this movement. The support for any other minority's cause pales in comparison. That's a fact.

FkLA
06-06-2020, 05:52 PM
1st off, Mexican isn't a race. You're white. You're privileged too so get over it. The disadvantages a Mexican feels when coming LEGALLY to the US are pretty much what any immigrant feels going to another country. If you want to be a minority, it's only because you're Latino, but you've never really been a 2nd class citizen in the US (likely not even a citizen tbh). A wealthy Latino in the US isn't treated any differently than a wealthy white person, but a wealthy black person will still be pulled over by cops for driving a nice car after dark.

Oh ok, so none of us know what its like to be black but we do know what its like to be every other minority. :tu

IronMexican
06-06-2020, 06:42 PM
Obama made no change with the deaths of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown & Eric Garner during his presidency. How long have Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi & Joe Biden been in office & they have not changed anything? All they do is lie and try to divide our country every chance they get

Gotta laugh when ducks makes a point that most democrats don't want to see. We had 8 years of Obama and absolutely nothing changed:lol

I still think you're an absolute fucking idiot, ducks

LkrFan
06-06-2020, 06:47 PM
Lol

Asians and Arabs sure are marching. No one except Western whites are marching. Again to my point that whites are the biggest supporters of BLM

Spurminator
06-06-2020, 07:05 PM
Gotta laugh when ducks makes a point that most democrats don't want to see. We had 8 years of Obama and absolutely nothing changed:lol

I still think you're an absolute fucking idiot, ducks

Wait, what should Obama have done about Trayvon Martin? Jump in front of Zimmerman's bullet? Overrule the jury's decision?

Chris
06-06-2020, 07:24 PM
https://twitter.com/larryelder/status/1269270437873070080?s=19

Chris
06-06-2020, 08:27 PM
https://twitter.com/larryelder/status/1269431344569802752?s=19

David Hogg
06-06-2020, 09:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptArWUD8xHM
:wow

David Hogg
06-06-2020, 09:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH8gUhDd6WE
:wow

Spurtacular
06-06-2020, 09:42 PM
This latino dude needs to apologize to the black robber. He was only doing his job ffs.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=aVVWQ_1591351679

Chris
06-06-2020, 11:40 PM
https://twitter.com/JudiciaryGOP/status/1269462065854517248?s=19

weebo
06-07-2020, 11:10 AM

"Law and Order" is a Nixon racist agenda. Went nuclear under Reagan and just kept getting worst under following administrations.

Spurminator
06-07-2020, 11:17 AM

This really is idiotic. Doesn't reflect the views of most Democrats or even most black people, but sure to be a huge talking point for the GOP because they need the votes of people like Chris.

HarlemHeat37
06-07-2020, 02:35 PM
Police aren't going anywhere, don't worry Chris, you're safe for now my nigga:lol

Millennial_Messiah
06-07-2020, 03:01 PM
Latino Lives Matter.

Take a page out of the great Latino hero, Cesar Chavez's playbook. Build the (smart, "soft") wall and protect Latinos already inside the US that have been here for generations, or immigrated fully legally, with papers.

FrostKing
06-08-2020, 03:32 AM
https://i.ibb.co/mJXMMCX/IMG-20200608-WA0007.jpg

LkrFan
06-08-2020, 04:47 AM
https://twitter.com/DonGogoli/status/1269618246363361282?s=19
https://twitter.com/DonGogoli/status/1269620411643375616?s=19

Painful truth bombs :(

Chris
06-08-2020, 06:32 AM
https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1269925397069586434?s=19

Chucho
06-08-2020, 10:46 AM

Whites. Like your ancestors. Came here, killed and killed, stole and stole.

Mexican history is no different than US history, except you guys started about 150 years before the Muricans started, and killed a whole lot more than the Northern Whites.

Then you guys started losing everything because having to fight armies with guns isnt your forte. And all the gold you stole and pillaged left your country dirt poor.

You guys are genetically white. You guys killed 10s of millions. Your people are part of the problem.

LkrFan
06-08-2020, 10:47 AM

Mexican history is no different than US history, except you guys started about 150 years before the Muricans started, and killed a whole lot more than the Northern Whites.

Then you guys started losing everything because having to fight armies with guns isnt your forte. And all the gold you stole and pillaged left your country dirt poor.

You guys are genetically white. You guys killed 10s of millions. Your people are part of the problem.

Chucho
06-08-2020, 10:49 AM

Yes, because your white ancestors killing 10s and 10s of millions of natives, stealing their land and raping it of all valuable resources is funny, Rogelio.

LkrFan
06-08-2020, 02:19 PM
Yes, because your white ancestors killing 10s and 10s of millions of natives, stealing their land and raping it of all valuable resources is funny, Rogelio.

FrostKing
06-08-2020, 09:53 PM
https://i.ibb.co/F3sHBS6/IMG-20200608-WA0021.jpg

DMC
06-08-2020, 10:34 PM

How do you stop a Mexican tank?

You shoot the Mexicans pushing it.

weebo
06-08-2020, 10:40 PM

How do you stop a Mexican tank?

You shoot the Mexicans pushing it.

How does a fat man like his salad?

In cake.

FrostKing
06-08-2020, 11:00 PM

If not the Europeans then the Arabs sooner than later. You'd be circumcised and anti alcohol. Shit at football and your Latinas covered up :lol

FrostKing
06-09-2020, 12:02 AM
https://i.ibb.co/LxwhCrQ/IMG-20200608-WA0023.jpg

DAF86
06-09-2020, 07:31 AM

Somebody tell that Serrano dude that racist fucks that hate on black people just for having a different skin colour, hate him too, tbh. :lol

Heck, sometimes you don't even need to have a different skin colour, just by speaking a different language they will hate you too and tell you to go back to Mexico (even if you're not from there).

Tell him that Cholos get racially profiled too. And ask him what was the last Hollywood movie he saw with a "latino" lead.

diego
06-09-2020, 07:52 AM

So incredibly ignorant, wow

DAF86
06-09-2020, 07:54 AM

Native Americans got exterminated, their women raped and their lands taken away. You tell me there are people who got it worse than them? :lol

Chucho
06-09-2020, 10:29 AM
So incredibly ignorant, wow

It's not ignorant. It's history. I didn't write it and the narrative can't either.

Mexicans are white descendants of the Spanish. They murdered 10s of millions of natives. Stole the land. Stole the gold.

Mexicans lost wars to armies that had fire power. They were compensated for those lands they lost (narrative: "was stolen"), too.

They've spent the last 20-30 years pushing this narrative that they are the children of the natives and their land was stolen.

History and genetics don't lie. Mexicans are white. Mexicans lost land they stole and are butt hurt about it.

LkrFan
06-09-2020, 10:41 AM
Native Americans got exterminated, their women raped and their lands taken away. You tell me there are people who got it worse than them? :lol

You make it sound like Native Americans are extinct. FOH :lol

They are on reservations which is fucked up, but you don't hear a peep about white cops publicly lynching them. Don't get me wrong, Kristopher KKKolumbus was a MFer, but crooked white cops are worst.

Why aren't the 4 white cops who murdered George Floyd all arrested on 1st degree murder charges? If the roles were reversed, a black cop would be on death row by the weekend. FOH son :lol

Chucho
06-09-2020, 10:41 AM

Correct.

And the natives that got the shittiest end of the stick?

The Mayan and Aztec empires. Not only were they nearly genocided and the riches of their lands pillaged, their legacy and history has been stolen by the descendants of their white conquerors who raped their surviving ancestors.

Those pissed white people are spinning this narrative that the white people North of them stole their land while trying to sweep their genocide under the rug.

175 years of butt hurt because they can't keep stolen land because they lost wars against other imperialistic whites.

LkrFan
06-09-2020, 10:43 AM
https://twitter.com/RichStapless/status/1270379069444632577?s=19

This is true :lmao

Chucho
06-09-2020, 10:46 AM

They are on reservations which is fucked up, but you don't hear a peep about white cops publicly lynching them. Don't get me wrong, Kristopher KKKolumbus was a MFer, but crooked white cops are worst.

Why aren't the 4 white cops who murdered George Floyd all arrested on 1st degree murder charges? If the roles were reversed, a black cop would be on death row by the weekend. FOH son :lol

I dunno, bruh. Your white ancestors committed the largest genocides in the history of North Murica. That's pretty rough, boss.

BTW, which Conquistador are you named after?
Hernan Cortez? Cabeza de Vaca? El Gringo de Muerte?

diego
06-09-2020, 10:48 AM

:lol at thinking this passes for historical analysis of some sort. Do tell how the gold they stole left them poor.

Enjoy your trolling geronimo

DAF86
06-09-2020, 11:39 AM

Ok, Native Americans aren't extinct. That makes it better, I guess. :lol

LkrFan
06-09-2020, 11:48 AM
Ok, Native Americans aren't extinct. That makes it better, I guess. :lol

You gotta be kidding me. Native Americans get all kinds of perks:

Background

Indian Affairs, through its government-to-government relationship with federally recognized tribes, carries out the Federal Government's unique and continuing relationship with and responsibility to tribes and Indian people. Indian Affairs programs support and assist federally recognized tribes in the development of tribal governments, strong economies, and quality programs. The scope of Indian Affairs programs is extensive and includes a range of services comparable to the programs of state and local government, e.g., education, social services, law enforcement, courts, real estate services, agriculture and range management, and resource protection.

Other agencies

Many Federal agencies other than the Indian Affairs have special programs to serve the American Indian population, i.e., the Indian Health Service (IHS), an adjunct of the Public Health Service, Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). The IHS provides health care services through a network of reservation-based hospitals and clinics. Besides standard medical care, the agency has established programs that specialize in maternal and child health, mental health, substance abuse, home health care, nutrition, etc. The Administration for Native Americans, another agency within HHS, administers programs aimed at strengthening tribal governments and supporting the social and economic development of reservation communities. Other agencies of the Federal Government that serves the special needs of Indian people include the Departments of Housing and Urban Development, Justice, Agriculture, Education, Labor, Commerce and Energy.

Support services

All American Indians & Alaska Natives, whether they live on or off reservations, are eligible (like all other citizens who meet eligibility requirements) to receive services provided by the state such as Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), the Food Stamp Program and the Low Income Heating and Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP).

LINK (https://www.doi.gov/tribes/benefits)

Black people don't get all that shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!! :lmao

No reparations for Black peoplePERIOD.

FOH again :lol

LkrFan
06-09-2020, 11:54 AM
I dunno, bruh. Your white ancestors committed the largest genocides in the history of North Murica. That's pretty rough, boss.

BTW, which Conquistador are you named after?
Hernan Cortez? Cabeza de Vaca? El Gringo de Muerte?

My white ancestors? You gotta explain that one to me bruh :lol

spurraider21
06-09-2020, 12:43 PM

spaniards are white

LkrFan
06-09-2020, 12:45 PM
spaniards are white

¡No soy una persona española! :lol

DMC
06-09-2020, 04:33 PM
How does a fat man like his salad?

In cake.

How does a barefoot convicted felon re-enter society? Using a sock puppet.

DMC
06-09-2020, 04:34 PM
https://twitter.com/RichStapless/status/1270379069444632577?s=19

This is true :lmao

Soon as I hear the piano music on anything, I ignore the rest. Truth doesn't need mood music.

apalisoc_9
06-09-2020, 04:36 PM

Yeah. That was the dumbest shit i’ve read so far from one of the good guys unfortunately

DMC
06-09-2020, 04:38 PM

No. If the roles were reversed you'd have to find it on the back page of whatever city's newspaper or on some right wing conspiracy tard site because it wouldn't have been intentional.

weebo
06-09-2020, 05:07 PM
How does a barefoot convicted felon re-enter society? Using a sock puppet.

FatLivesMatter:cry

SnakeBoy
06-09-2020, 05:15 PM
Correct.

And the natives that got the shittiest end of the stick?

The Mayan and Aztec empires. Not only were they nearly genocided and the riches of their lands pillaged, their legacy and history has been stolen by the descendants of their white conquerors who raped their surviving ancestors.

Those pissed white people are spinning this narrative that the white people North of them stole their land while trying to sweep their genocide under the rug.

175 years of butt hurt because they can't keep stolen land because they lost wars against other imperialistic whites.

This made me lol

Just left off the part where they convinced themselves they weren't white

Chucho
06-09-2020, 05:23 PM
¡No soy una persona española! :lol

Dont love, beaner. Genetics and history dont lie.

Science and history say you're white.

Best case scenario, you're minimum 1/8th white and 7/8th raped native.

Lol Gringo Del Muerte.

Chucho
06-09-2020, 05:24 PM
Dont lie* beaner.

Chucho
06-09-2020, 05:24 PM

So...you're mocking Mexicans and single black moms. Yeah, you're not racist.

weebo
06-09-2020, 05:30 PM
So...you're mocking Mexicans and single black moms. Yeah, you're not racist.

Are you insinuating that all Mexicans and single black moms are fat? Yeah, you're not racist.

DAF86
06-09-2020, 06:08 PM
You gotta be kidding me. Native Americans get all kinds of perks:

LINK (https://www.doi.gov/tribes/benefits)

Black people don't get all that shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!! :lmao

No reparations for Black peoplePERIOD.

FOH again :lol

Wait, I thought we were talking about who got it worse in the past.

SnakeBoy
06-09-2020, 06:26 PM
Free healthcare in Kentucky if you're black

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/501811-kentucky-governor-commits-to-providing-health-coverage-for-100-percent

lol white liberals

FrostKing
06-09-2020, 06:28 PM

Spaniards hate blacks. You are american washed raised on institutional brainwashing

spurraider21
06-09-2020, 07:01 PM
Free healthcare in Kentucky if you're black

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/501811-kentucky-governor-commits-to-providing-health-coverage-for-100-percent

lol white liberals
sounds dumb tbh

LkrFan
06-09-2020, 07:04 PM
Dont love, beaner. Genetics and history dont lie.

Science and history say you're white.

Best case scenario, you're minimum 1/8th white and 7/8th raped native.

Lol Gringo Del Muerte.

LkrFan
06-09-2020, 07:05 PM

LkrFan
06-09-2020, 07:06 PM
Wait, I thought we were talking about who got it worse in the past.

Fair enough son :tu

TDfan2007
06-09-2020, 07:26 PM

The DREAM Act and the widespread outrage over Trump's "bad hombres" comment say otherwise. Let's not forget that Black Lives Matter was started by black people. Black people are far more organized (ACLU, NAACP, etc.) and have much more experience advocating for their rights than Latinos, and I think that comes into play here. They've had about 400 years of practice, sadly...

TheGreatYacht
06-10-2020, 06:46 AM
https://youtu.be/jGa4q9Nvx0M

Spurtacular

Spurtacular
06-10-2020, 11:24 AM
https://youtu.be/jGa4q9Nvx0M

Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615)

Yea, fascists love to turn the world on race issues.

DMC
06-10-2020, 11:27 AM

FrostKing
06-10-2020, 11:36 AM
The DREAM Act and the widespread outrage over Trump's "bad hombres" comment say otherwise. Let's not forget that Black Lives Matter was started by black people. Black people are far more organized (ACLU, NAACP, etc.) and have much more experience advocating for their rights than Latinos, and I think that comes into play here. They've had about 400 years of practice, sadly...
2 main factors

Media, especially the entertainment industry. Vastly over represents blacks

Social media, Latinos/Hispanics converse in Spanish

LkrFan
06-11-2020, 10:00 AM

https://twitter.com/TIME/status/1271033166346813442?s=19

LkrFan
06-11-2020, 10:04 AM
https://twitter.com/maxnesterak/status/1270852148021071872?s=19

Chris
06-11-2020, 12:30 PM
https://twitter.com/KingfaceF1/status/1270856718487097346?s=19

Nathan

DAF86
06-12-2020, 01:12 AM
https://twitter.com/KingfaceF1/status/1270856718487097346?s=19

Nathan

Wait, what am I missing here? Are you trying to show us that "ActBlue" is a left-leaning progresive company that supports left-leaning progresive causes and politicians? What would be so shady about this?