View Full Version : Pop has a message for White People

Pages : [1] 2

daslicer
06-06-2020, 02:11 PM
otkQ5ckiwmI

Spurs Homer
06-06-2020, 02:51 PM
Pretty damn awesome

Pop knows that whites are the ones that have to open their eyes and see their role in all this.

Pop is a rich white man who could just coast under the radar and enjoy his Amerikkkan lotto lot in life

but he has the integrity to speak truth.

I find it hard to understand how hard white people make this seem- their first reaction is to deny...

”im not responsible for what my ancestors did 400 years ago!”

”ive never been racist”

”get over it”

blah blah

listen to pop

learn something

FrostKing
06-06-2020, 04:13 PM
I am sorry. My White ancestors were too busy fighting against genocide.

Speak for yourself Pop

alpha_HaZE
06-06-2020, 04:31 PM
Pop is the biggest reason I am a Spurs fan, listen to him people.

spurs10
06-06-2020, 05:08 PM
A powerful statement from the heart. I'm grateful Pop speaks out in plain language about these truths. Right on Pop!

GAustex
06-06-2020, 05:09 PM
Judge a man by the content of his character not the color of his skin

That’s the way to do it

baseline bum
06-06-2020, 05:36 PM
I am sorry. My White ancestors were too busy fighting against genocide.

Speak for yourself Pop

Lots of our white ancestors were busy committing genocide against black people.

Biernutz
06-06-2020, 05:38 PM
Pop is said to be the highest paid coach in the NBA. can someone tell me how
he has used some of that money to further the future for blacks in this country?
also how does Steve Kerr Another outspoken coach spend Some of his money on charitable causes.
Can either of these coaches match David Roberson

DMC
06-06-2020, 05:41 PM
Didn't need the piano backdrop for emotional effect. Making a production of a speech is too "American" tbh.

DMC
06-06-2020, 05:41 PM
he has used some of that money to further the future for blacks in this country?
also how does Steve Kerr Another outspoken coach spend Some of his money on charitable causes.

Never heard of David Roberson, but I'm curious about this person.

FrostKing
06-06-2020, 05:42 PM
What is your background if I may ask.

Pop makes the same mistake many Americans do. Speak for entire race of people thru the lens of America's extremely young 400 year existence.

GAustex
06-06-2020, 05:42 PM
In many ways Pop is a good man

He also is flawed like all of us I suppose.

There are things I like about Pop and things I do not like about poop.

I think he should not be the coach of the Spurs.

His time has past.

Spurs Homer
06-06-2020, 05:54 PM
Didn't need the piano backdrop for emotional effect. Making a production of a speech is too "American" tbh.

:lol:lol ^ Trump supporter!

baseline bum
06-06-2020, 06:05 PM
What is your background if I may ask.

Pop makes the same mistake many Americans do. Speak for entire race of people thru the lens of America's extremely young 400 year existence.

If I use my grandparents as the four major branches of my family:

1. Scotland to Virginia down through Florida to Louisiana to Texas
2. France/Germany
3. ??? to Virginia
4. Japan

AFAIK all my American blood is confederate state blood

Nathan89
06-06-2020, 06:21 PM
I've seen video of police do the same thing to a white person so I gave up on the bullshit video after 39 seconds . BLM is built on a mountain of lies. This movement is the works of Democrats and mainstream media manipulating the masses. They do the same thing with women via their invented "wage gap". They don't care about facts. They care about making people outraged so they can achieve their political agenda.

Nathan89
06-06-2020, 06:24 PM
I'm waiting for all these people that care about racism to call out the billion dollar companies implementing racist policies. Fuck Pop and all the other virtue signaling assholes out there.

baseline bum
06-06-2020, 06:27 PM
In many ways Pop is a good man

He also is flawed like all of us I suppose.

There are things I like about Pop and things I do not like about poop.

I think he should not be the coach of the Spurs.

His time has past.

I don't like at all the way Pop has coddled DeRozan and Forbes the last couple of years, but overall he has been amazing for this franchise. I'm old enough to remember when this team legitimately had lousy coaching. Like Cotton Fitzsimmons going on TBS before the 86 playoffs and saying durr I hope we can even win a game going against the Lakers. What kind of coaching is that to already concede? Bob Weiss was a really nice guy but it didn't feel like players improved under him. Larry Brown was awesome until he got sick of coaching the team. Tarkanian was in over his head. The players liked John Lucas, but it seemed like he always underachieved. Bob Hill getting into a pissing match with Rodman with a title on the line was bad even if I'd put the problem 70% Rodman / 30% Hill. And the rest of the league seems to agree since he hasn't gotten any coaching jobs since that debacle. As the 90s show, talent isn't enough. Prime David Robinson was one of the most complete players I have ever seen but he was the only stable thing about the team and that wasn't enough to win titles. But with Duncan + Pop they reeled off five titles against much tougher competition (note I'm not counting Chicago toward the 90s since the Spurs never advanced far enough to face them). So I can't buy this revisionist hype some people like to post here that Pop was some stooge just along for the ride on Tim Duncan's back.

I still want Pop as coach for this team for at least another couple of years if he still wants to do it, because he has a great track record getting a lot out of young talent and making them better players.

Nathan89
06-06-2020, 06:32 PM
Does Pop realize the left is a cult?

Joseph Kony
06-06-2020, 06:51 PM

:lmao :lmao why are you so triggered?

FrostKing
06-06-2020, 07:43 PM

2. France/Germany
3. ??? to Virginia
4. Japan

Right on. USA South and Japan are two places I would like to visit.

SnakeBoy
06-06-2020, 08:49 PM
I think it is very brave for Pop to consistently call out white privilege before returning to his home in the Dominion.

ElNono
06-06-2020, 09:18 PM
I think it is very brave for Pop to consistently call out white privilege before returning to his home in the Dominion.

So he needs to live in the ghetto, otherwise his argument is not valid?

ZeusWillJudge
06-06-2020, 09:22 PM

2. France/Germany
3. ??? to Virginia
4. Japan

No wonder you're so fucked up.

baseline bum
06-06-2020, 09:25 PM
No wonder you're so fucked up.

cry moar faggot

ZeusWillJudge
06-06-2020, 09:38 PM

You don't get to invalidate some people's arguments because they never lived in a ghetto, and not invalidate Pop's because he never lived in a ghetto. If you need to have things both ways, you don't have an argument.

When the revolution comes, Pop's house in the Dominion will get torched with all the rest. I just found out that a friend of mine lost his business in Santa Monica, and his insurance isn't going to pay. He thought all his virtue signalling over the decades, plus the fact that he's Hispanic would protect him. Now he's all disillusioned, but educated. He's got a still from a video with a guy carrying two flat screens down the sidewalk in front of his place. He's pretty sure it's the same guy who put the first brick through his front window before the locusts came in.

He sounded just like you a month ago. "Muh justice."

ZeusWillJudge
06-06-2020, 09:40 PM
cry moar faggot

LOL. Closeted much? Butthurt and self-loathing is no way to go through life. :lol

weebo
06-06-2020, 09:51 PM
You don't get to invalidate some people's arguments because they never lived in a ghetto, and not invalidate Pop's because he never lived in a ghetto. If you need to have things both ways, you don't have an argument.

When the revolution comes, Pop's house in the Dominion will get torched with all the rest. I just found out that a friend of mine lost his business in Santa Monica, and his insurance isn't going to pay. He thought all his virtue signalling over the decades, plus the fact that he's Hispanic would protect him. Now he's all disillusioned, but educated. He's got a still from a video with a guy carrying two flat screens down the sidewalk in front of his place. He's pretty sure it's the same guy who put the first brick through his front window before the locusts came in.

The guy is probably an under cover cop stirring shit.

baseline bum
06-06-2020, 10:08 PM
LOL. Closeted much? Butthurt and self-loathing is no way to go through life. :lol

LOL look in the mirror. Here you go...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxYiVs4JKJU

exstatic
06-06-2020, 10:11 PM

So he gets buttfucked by the system, because his insurance didnt pay, and he’s now Dirty Harry? I’d question his belief beforehand if he flips over that quickly.

baseline bum
06-06-2020, 10:18 PM
So he gets buttfucked by the system, because his insurance didnt pay, and he’s now Dirty Harry? I’d question his belief beforehand if he flips over that quickly.

Insurance is such a con if you don't have the money or legal team to actually enforce the contract. Still can't believe the story of the guy who bought pandemic insurance for his theater chain in Houston and then got denied by Lloyd's of London in April. Well, I shouldn't say can't believe, I definitely believe it. But man shit like that would make me want to go torch their offices.

TXstbobcat
06-06-2020, 10:26 PM

yeah, somehow I don’t see pop moving from the Dominion to live in Converse anytime soon.

Stump
06-06-2020, 10:58 PM
Pop is welcome to have his opinions, even if they don't always align with my own. I just wish he still had the same passion for coaching basketball and connecting with his players.

ElNono
06-06-2020, 11:46 PM

Hate to break it to you, but there's no revolution coming, so I didn't read past "when the revolution comes".

ElNono
06-06-2020, 11:52 PM
yeah, somehow I don’t see pop moving from the Dominion to live in Converse anytime soon.

He already visits the ghetto east side every time there's a game, tbh

TXstbobcat
06-06-2020, 11:59 PM
He already visits the ghetto east side every time there's a game, tbh

And after the game he goes right back to his safe guarded/gated community. And I’m sure if the arena had been built on the NW side he would never leave that area lol

ElNono
06-07-2020, 12:04 AM

Not to mention the notion that peaceful protesters are somehow equal to vandals and looters. This is the pathetic racist story we get to hear.

BTW, I live 10 mins away from Santa Monica, there were 3-4 hours of peaceful protests, and then some vandal opportunists (which nobody likes) trashed some businesses. Absolutely despicable, and nothing to do with what's being protested (or what Pop is referring to).

Fortunately for your friend, there will be no shortage of help heading his way, especially since he's Hispanic... he also needs a better lawyer, tbh.

ElNono
06-07-2020, 12:06 AM
And after the game he goes right back to his safe guarded/gated community. And I’m sure if the arena had been built on the NW side he would never leave that area lol

lol, but seriously, how does that invalidates his opinion? It's especially retarded criticism coming from bunker bitch fans.

TXstbobcat
06-07-2020, 12:24 AM
lol, but seriously, how does that invalidates his opinion? It's especially retarded criticism coming from bunker bitch fans.

He certainly has a right to have what ever opinion he wants about politics or racism in America. I didn’t vote for trump and I live a few miles away from the dominion.

ElNono
06-07-2020, 12:26 AM
He certainly has a right to have what ever opinion he wants about politics or racism in America. I didn’t vote for trump and I live a few miles away from the dominion.

Exactly, and it's not like he's not heavily involved in the community, charity, good causes, etc.

horseshue
06-07-2020, 01:11 AM

Speak for yourself. My not so distant ancestors were too busy trying to survive gulag in siberia just 70-80 years ago. so we couldn't give a fuck about your people killing blacks and i dont have to feel any guilt for that.

baseline bum
06-07-2020, 01:31 AM
Speak for yourself. My not so distant ancestors were too busy trying to survive gulag in siberia just 70-80 years ago. so we couldn't give a fuck about your people killing blacks and i dont have to feel any guilt for that.

That's why I said lots of, not all of.

Prime BEEF
06-07-2020, 02:24 AM
Pop is welcome to have his opinions, even if they don't always align with my own. I just wish he still had the same passion for coaching basketball and connecting with his players.
Yup

offset formation
06-07-2020, 09:22 AM
I've seen video of police do the same thing to a white person so I gave up on the bullshit video after 39 seconds . BLM is built on a mountain of lies. This movement is the works of Democrats and mainstream media manipulating the masses. They do the same thing with women via their invented "wage gap". They don't care about facts. They care about making people outraged so they can achieve their political agenda.

Andy Ngo is a proud boy (nazi) sympathizer. You're an ignorant fool.

offset formation
06-07-2020, 09:24 AM

Spoken with so much compassion and empathy for others suffering. How 'murikan of you.

DMC
06-07-2020, 09:38 AM

Pop's home was for sale recently. I thought he was moving to Seattle or where ever his winery is.

Dverde
06-07-2020, 09:41 AM
Both teams played hard

DesignatedT
06-07-2020, 10:04 AM
Garbage

Texas eye
06-07-2020, 10:04 AM
Love when rich 1% liberals who live in a gated community speak truth to power. Just coach POP.

dbestpro
06-07-2020, 11:07 AM
What can we do?
- Fund inner city neighborhood watch groups who report to a specific police group trained to work within this region. No rookies.
- Limit the amount of times a police officer can actually place a person in cuffs or arrest a person. Verifiable evidence needs to be in place before an arrest can occur. Severe repercussions should be put in place for restraining an individual without verifiable evidence. In medical we must check a person's pulse every 15 minutes when restrained and insure they are medically sound. A doctor's order needs to be used to retrain a patient. Police can initiate a restraint but an on call judge needs to authorize continued restraint past a certain time period. Police need to be trained to do the same thing regarding medical assessments and restraints.
- All court fines including traffic tickets should be prorated based off income.
- Bail laws need to be modified to a prorate of income unless deemed an international flight risk.
- Drug possession conviction should give the defendant a right to choose a special rehab program over the conviction. As rehab has about a 30% success rate then this may have to occur several times or the rehab program needs to have some extensive controls.
- Allow school choice to everyone. Brownsville Texas education has dramatically improved by proprietary schools opening and allowing students to register is they wish at no extra cost including transportation.
- Men and women who need to pay child support should have their payments covered by the government while going to school that leads to higher income. These payments can be paid back without interest at the same rate once the child is 18.
- People who have had no drug issues for 5 years can be allowed to apply, train, and drive a commercial truck including ex-prisoners.
- State felony's, except in murder and rape, need to be removed from public records once a person has completed their sentence including probation.

tbh - These reforms not only help the black population but will also help everyone who struggles through this world regardless of race.

Dirks_Finale
06-07-2020, 11:25 AM
Pop white shaming and auditioning for a job on CNN or MSNBC again. Nothing to see here :lol

Dirks_Finale
06-07-2020, 11:29 AM
Chances of that comprehensive sort of reform won't happen.

But if they just eliminate this dumb war on drugs started by Reagan in the 80's, it will make quite a bit of difference.

We need more state run drug rehab facilities and less jails. So many of these folks are on drugs. They are non-violent offenders and get treated as though they were violent offenders. Unless they are proven to be distributors, they should not spend a day in jail, imo.

What can we do?
- Fund inner city neighborhood watch groups who report to a specific police group trained to work within this region. No rookies.
- Limit the amount of times a police officer can actually place a person in cuffs or arrest a person. Verifiable evidence needs to be in place before an arrest can occur. Severe repercussions should be put in place for restraining an individual without verifiable evidence. In medical we must check a person's pulse every 15 minutes when restrained and insure they are medically sound. A doctor's order needs to be used to retrain a patient. Police can initiate a restraint but an on call judge needs to authorize continued restraint past a certain time period. Police need to be trained to do the same thing regarding medical assessments and restraints.
- All court fines including traffic tickets should be prorated based off income.
- Bail laws need to be modified to a prorate of income unless deemed an international flight risk.
- Drug possession conviction should give the defendant a right to choose a special rehab program over the conviction. As rehab has about a 30% success rate then this may have to occur several times or the rehab program needs to have some extensive controls.
- Allow school choice to everyone. Brownsville Texas education has dramatically improved by proprietary schools opening and allowing students to register is they wish at no extra cost including transportation.
- Men and women who need to pay child support should have their payments covered by the government while going to school that leads to higher income. These payments can be paid back without interest at the same rate once the child is 18.
- People who have had no drug issues for 5 years can be allowed to apply, train, and drive a commercial truck including ex-prisoners.
- State felony's, except in murder and rape, need to be removed from public records once a person has completed their sentence including probation.

tbh - These reforms not only help the black population but will also help everyone who struggles through this world regardless of race.

Play Boban
06-07-2020, 11:32 AM
If poop were not white he would’ve been fired years ago. He’s a walking embodiment of white privilege, he’s just too arrogant to see it.

Dirks_Finale
06-07-2020, 11:33 AM
Agreed. Soros is the man behind the curtain pulling the strings.

And BLM stops traffic. Ask Reginald Denny how that works out for you if you are a innocent person just driving and minding your own business.

ECOV
06-07-2020, 11:52 AM
If poop were not white he would’ve been fired years ago. He’s a walking embodiment of white privilege, he’s just too arrogant to see it.
Yet he uses his platform for a better cause

Dirks_Finale
06-07-2020, 12:20 PM
How about you also respond to my post on the previous page

You want me to fish around and search for your posts? No thanks.

Play Boban
06-07-2020, 12:35 PM
Yet he uses his platform for a better cause
A greater cause would be doing his job winning basketball games too bad he doesn’t do that anymore tbh.

BackHome
06-07-2020, 01:12 PM
Man I really think Poop is hitting the bottle way to hard he is going off the deal end someone needs to help him. I am pretty sure that Poop is pissed that the NBA won’t let him coach due to him being in that age group of catching and dying from Corona Virus.

PennSpur
06-07-2020, 01:12 PM
And sir, you have no idea what you are talking about. Have you ever dealt with racial injustice and inequality? Have you ever been treated differently because of the color of your skin?

Wait, you want facts - how about I crominate and take you to school on facts.

Death by Cops

2019:

370 white people died
235 black people

2020:

172 white people died
88 black people died

Now someone such as yourself would take these facts and run with it, but lets take a deeper dive into this, shall we?

76% of the population is white and 13% of the population is black.

----------------------

Police officers use FORCE against black people more than 7 times the rate of whites:

Since 2015, the Minneapolis police have documented using force about 11,500 times. For at least 6,650 acts of force, the subject of that force was black , who make up 13% of the population.

By comparison, the police have used force about 2,750 times against white people, who make up about 76% percent of the population.

----------------------

Black people are killed at 3.5 times more likely to be killed by Police officers than white people

https://www.pnas.org/content/116/34/16793

----------------------

Police kill, on average, 2.8 men per day. Police were responsible for about 8% of all homicides with adult male victims between 2012 and 2018. Black men’s mortality risk is between 1.9 and 2.4 deaths per 100 000 per year, Latino risk is between 0.8 and 1.2, and White risk is between 0.6 and 0.7.

https://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/10.2105/AJPH.2018.304559

----------------------

Please, sir. Enlighten me on how these facts prove your moronic, racist, and ignorant point of view.

You wanna keep going? Maybe evaluate your own moronic implicit bias, but you probably have never heard of that word.

Oh wait why don't we look at Social work? Why is it that white kids get paired back together with their white parents more than double the rate than black kids get with their parents?

I am looking forward to hearing how you twist these facts into how it's not true just like women and wage gap??

You are Trying to create it about the parties when it has nothing to do with democrats and republicans. It comes to dealing with equality as humans but apparently you seem to not believe in that.

Because I can take you to school on almost every topic possible when it comes to this as someone who works in the justice system and has worked on Capitol Hill.

Adjust for the # of crimes each group commits and the "bias" more or less vanishes.

https://scholar.harvard.edu/fryer/publications/empirical-analysis-racial-differences-police-use-force

FrostKing
06-07-2020, 02:15 PM
https://i.ibb.co/zsxkggg/IMG-20200607-WA0007.jpg

Pop should not just talk about it, but be about it

Nathan89
06-07-2020, 03:01 PM
People are rioting in many countries. These people are just lunatics trying to tear down society.

Nathan89
06-07-2020, 03:01 PM
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1269716026981146624?s=20

Nathan89
06-07-2020, 03:04 PM
And sir, you have no idea what you are talking about. Have you ever dealt with racial injustice and inequality? Have you ever been treated differently because of the color of your skin?

Death by Cops

2019:

370 white people died
235 black people

2020:

172 white people died
88 black people died

Now someone such as yourself would take these facts and run with it, but lets take a deeper dive into this, shall we?

----------------------

Police officers use FORCE against black people more than 7 times the rate of whites:

Since 2015, the Minneapolis police have documented using force about 11,500 times. For at least 6,650 acts of force, the subject of that force was black , who make up 13% of the population.

By comparison, the police have used force about 2,750 times against white people, who make up about 76% percent of the population.

----------------------

Black people are killed at 3.5 times more likely to be killed by Police officers than white people

----------------------

Police kill, on average, 2.8 men per day. Police were responsible for about 8% of all homicides with adult male victims between 2012 and 2018. Black men’s mortality risk is between 1.9 and 2.4 deaths per 100 000 per year, Latino risk is between 0.8 and 1.2, and White risk is between 0.6 and 0.7.

----------------------

Please, sir. Enlighten me on how these facts prove your moronic, racist, and ignorant point of view.

You wanna keep going? Maybe evaluate your own moronic implicit bias, but you probably have never heard of that word.

Oh wait why don't we look at Social work? Why is it that white kids get paired back together with their white parents more than double the rate than black kids get with their parents?

I am looking forward to hearing how you twist these facts into how it's not true just like women and wage gap??

You are Trying to create it about the parties when it has nothing to do with democrats and republicans. It comes to dealing with equality as humans but apparently you seem to not believe in that.

Because I can take you to school on almost every topic possible when it comes to this as someone who works in the justice system and has worked on Capitol Hill.

That's a good attempt and you put forth a lot of effort but your argument rests on a failed premise. The premise that the disconnect between population percentage and black people getting killed by police is automatically the result of racism. That's not the case.

Budkin
06-07-2020, 03:07 PM

Like all Trump supporters, you project.

Budkin
06-07-2020, 03:08 PM
Agreed. Soros is the man behind the curtain pulling the strings.

And BLM stops traffic. Ask Reginald Denny how that works out for you if you are a innocent person just driving and minding your own business.

SOOOORRRRROOOOOSSSS!!!1!1!1

Dirks_Finale
06-07-2020, 03:13 PM

That's a nice gesture. He's not Catholic so he doesn't get the meaning behind it. Since he has acknowledged being one of those evil rich white guys; maybe start by donating all his $$ to charities that benefit black causes.

Until then, I reject him and believe he should be treated as just another political hack.

Dirks_Finale
06-07-2020, 04:35 PM
There are millions of broke azz white people in trailer parks, eating mayo sandwiches...and they would love to know what is this white privilege you speak of. :lol

Asians here earn more per-capita than everybody, so maybe there is an Asian privilege that I am not privy to.

Racism exists in all forms, not just superficial white folks. And you are right, there is still a bias that exists in society, but I have lived long enough to see improvements take place. Body cams, etc, have helped with accountability and I think most people are not that dense and superficial and judge people by how they carry themselves and not by the color of their skin.

Uh that’s not what I’m saying I’m saying there’s a systemic racism and biased
Point of view and furthermore implicit bias. But it’s fun to see you can’t really counter my points.

How’s it feel to have White privilege? Have you ever stepped in the shoes of a black person or person of color?

Nathan89
06-07-2020, 04:55 PM
Uh that’s not what I’m saying I’m saying there’s a systemic racism and biased
Point of view and furthermore implicit bias. But it’s fun to see you can’t really counter my points.

How’s it feel to have White privilege? Have you ever stepped in the shoes of a black person or person of color?

I countered your point at the premise level.

How does it feel to be in a discussion and have to resort to leftist bullshit like "white privilege" to invalidate the other person? That's pathetic.

cd98
06-07-2020, 05:20 PM
People can’t have a real conversation about racism. On one side, you speak your mind and you get the Drew Brees treatment at least, if not all out cancel culture and lose your job and kicked out of society. On the other side, most white people are disinterested in changing society bc they benefit from it disproportionately. So most white people either give lip service, but secretly disagree to avoid public retribution.

End of the day, you never get an honest conversation.

TD 21
06-07-2020, 05:21 PM
There are millions of broke azz white people in trailer parks, eating mayo sandwiches...and they would love to know what is this white privilege you speak of. :lol

Asians here earn more per-capita than everybody, so maybe there is an Asian privilege that I am not privy to.

Racism exists in all forms, not just superficial white folks. And you are right, there is still a bias that exists in society, but I have lived long enough to see improvements take place. Body cams, etc, have helped with accountability and I think most people are not that dense and superficial and judge people by how they carry themselves and not by the color of their skin.

I generally avoid wasting my time on cult following, closet racists, but this is exactly what's being talked about with the lack of education and unwillingness to listen.

White privalege doesn't mean you couldn't have had a hard life, it just means it wasn't made harder by the color of your skin.

Black Lives Matter doesn't mean all lives don't, it just means that black ones should matter equally.

These things should be self explanatory, yet you people continue to attempt to distract from the issues to further your disgusting agenda.

The biggest problem with this country remains the fact that it's still so segregated. There shouldn't be terms such as "African-American" and "black community". If you're born and raised in the country, your's just American. People don't commonly refer to white people as "European-American" and last I checked they weren't native to the country either.

Racism is taught, but if you grow up in a diverse environment, you're far less likely to fall ill to it, no matter how you were raised.

Dirks_Finale
06-07-2020, 05:28 PM
The radical left is actual the cult following you speak of with all their ridiculous white shaming.

But I agree with you on segregation. It should not be a thing... And I have the exact same feelings on it. So maybe you are misjudging me and others here.

I generally avoid wasting my time on cult following, closet racists, but this is exactly what's being talked about with the lack of education and unwillingness to listen.

White privalege doesn't mean you couldn't have had a hard life, it just means it wasn't made harder by the color of your skin.

Black Lives Matter doesn't mean all lives don't, it just means that black ones should matter equally.

These things should be self explanatory, yet you people continue to attempt to distract from the issues to further your disgusting agenda.

The biggest problem with this country remains the fact that it's still so segregated. There shouldn't be terms such as "African-American" and "black community". If you're born and raised in the country, your's just American. People don't commonly refer to white people as "European-American" and last I checked they weren't native to the country either.

Racism is taught, but if you grow up in a diverse environment, you're far less likely to fall ill to it, no matter how you were raised.

TD 21
06-07-2020, 05:40 PM
The radical left is actual the cult following you speak of with all their ridiculous white shaming.

But I agree with you on segregation. It should not be a thing... And I have the exact same feelings on it. So maybe you are misjudging me and others here.

No, the cult following is that pathetic excuse for a human being and the definition of white privilege, who closet racists treat as god because he perpetuates the disgusting things they believe in.

You're being close minded by refusing to listen to and be educated by the people who have been oppressed for 400 years.

No one is shaming whites (poor them, always being picked on; if only they could catch a break), they're saying this could only conceivably get fixed by them.

dbestpro
06-07-2020, 05:42 PM
All of you seem to care so why do you keep biting each other's ankles instead of trying to discuss specific things that can be done to make things better?

Bellboy
06-07-2020, 05:42 PM

I want a picture of Pop washing Stephen Jackson’s feet while they go over his grievances with the Spurs.

Nathan89
06-07-2020, 06:24 PM
Lol countered at the premise level. Great bail out technique for not addressing my points.

Yeah that’s what I thought just another racist trump supporter who loves how the country is being divived

Yawn. The classic leftist strategy to call everyone a racist. You people are pathetic.

Nathan89
06-07-2020, 06:25 PM
People can’t have a real conversation about racism. On one side, you speak your mind and you get the Drew Brees treatment at least, if not all out cancel culture and lose your job and kicked out of society. On the other side, most white people are disinterested in changing society bc they benefit from it disproportionately. So most white people either give lip service, but secretly disagree to avoid public retribution.

End of the day, you never get an honest conversation.

Asians manage to be the most successful in the racist system.

TD 21
06-07-2020, 06:42 PM
Yawn. The classic leftist strategy to call everyone a racist. You people are pathetic.

This isn't Democrat vs Republican, it's a humanity issue. You're either on the right side of it or you're a despicable human being . . . but that's already established with the cult followers of that disgrace.

You idiots are too dumb to realize that the fact that he's not eloquent and speaks at your level doesn't detract from the reality that he's an elitist, privileged, sociopathic prick, who doesn't care about you or anyone who doesn't check every box of his narrow minded description of those who deserve respect.

Why do you racist scumbags watch a league that's roughly 80% black? So when they're entertaining you, they're tolerable and when they're not, it's okay to treat them as sub human?

Nathan89
06-07-2020, 06:48 PM
This isn't Democrat vs Republican, it's a humanity issue. You're either on the right side of it or you're a despicable human being . . . but that's already established with the cult followers of that disgrace.

You idiots are too dumb to realize that the fact that he's not eloquent doesn't detract from the reality that he's an elitist, privileged, sociopathic prick, who doesn't care about you or anyone who doesn't check every box of his narrow minded description of those who deserve respect.

Why do you racist scumbags watch a league that's roughly 80% black? So when they're entertaining you, they're tolerable and when they're not, it's okay to treat them as sub human?

Yeah, I'm on the right side. I've recognized the police killed Floyd and I've recognized the BLM movement as shit built in large part on Dem/Media lies.

Perhaps because you are just another dumbass leftist that calls everyone a racist.

Nathan89
06-07-2020, 06:51 PM
Despite what morons like Pop, the media, and leftists would like you to believe even the conservative white in America has less of an in-group bias than the average Hispanic or Black American.

TD 21
06-07-2020, 06:58 PM
Yeah, I'm on the right side. I've recognized the police killed Floyd and I've recognized the BLM movement as shit built in large part on Dem/Media lies.

Perhaps because you are just another dumbass leftist that calls everyone a racist.

I'm not a leftist, scumbag. I'm a person with independant, rational thought, not a brainwashed cult follower like you.

You're opposing equality because of pigmentation and pretending you're not so you can feel better about yourself.

Nathan89
06-07-2020, 07:20 PM
I'm not a leftist, scumbag. I'm a person with independant, rational thought, not a brainwashed cult follower like you.

You're opposing equality because of pigmentation and pretending you're not so you can feel better about yourself.

I'm glad you aspire to be a rational thinker but you execute the same stupidity as other leftists. You spew racist when in disagreement based on nothing. I haven't opposed equality based on skin color but feel free to quote where your rational brain led you to that conclusion.

Nathan89
06-07-2020, 07:27 PM
Yawn, this will be a cakewalk.

You are a racist. Don't get butthurt and own it.

"I'm not a racist but I have racist views".

Maybe the first step for you is to admit you are a racist.

Asked you 4 times already and I will ask you again. Have you ever stepped in the shoes of a black person or minority in America??

Dumbass there are billion dollar companies implementing racist policies as we speak in favor of blacks. Fuck off with your bullshit.

Also no I've never been Black and you've never been white.

weebo
06-07-2020, 09:27 PM
Let's be real here. This is just whitey afraid of losing their seat at the front of the table. They don't mind if everyone else sits at the table so long as they get to eat first and as much as they want.

Nathan89
06-07-2020, 10:42 PM
Speak for yourself idiot, Dont worry about my race - just know I’ve walked both paths as half and half and look ambiguous along with my wife being white, who by the way is a staunch hater of White privilege as well.

So continue being a dumbass conservative who looks at the word through his own point of view and no one else’s. Like a good trump groupie would do!!

And implementing racist policies in favor of blacks lmao. So blacks finally get something white people have had for hundreds of years.

Wow you are massive idiot

So you don't want equal treatment. You want special treatment based on skin color. Racism is foundational to the leftist ideology. You are not an exception to the rule. You are an open racist.

Spurs Homer
06-08-2020, 08:06 AM

Excellent post. spot on.

and

R Balkman - doing gods work - but unfortunately the cult has surgically sealed eyes and ears to truth.

Spurs Homer
06-08-2020, 08:08 AM
I want a picture of Pop washing Stephen Jackson’s feet while they go over his grievances with the Spurs.

Maybe pop already did that

judging by Jack just saying on CNN - how much he loves pop...

Spurs Homer
06-08-2020, 09:07 AM
All I know is these white people would never want to be a black person or person of color. They know exactly how they are treated.

Sometimes I think that a thought exercise...such as...

Try to imagine - and try to think through as far as you are able to;

Imagine its 1400 America and Africans “discover” America. Africans realize the gold mine they have found except for those pesky native Americans...
So they commit Genocide of the Native Americans and begin to institute the best black govt the world has ever seen.

Africans realize they need to work the land to profit the resources so they decide to import European slaves to do this backbreaking work.

It works beautifully.

Africans institute their government and begin to write their history of how they “conquered” America from those criminal rapist native americans and explain how they had to “educate” the heathens.

Meanwhile, Euro trash slaves work the fields and are punished by their superior masters and America becomes the richest nation on the planet.

For 400 years Africans dominate. All black presidents, all black congress, all black mayors,governors, rich CEO’s,

In other words- Blacks are “born on third base” and are the envy of the civilized world- while those dirty euro slaves are very much “ungrateful”

they lust after the superior black women

and those dirty white trash live in ghettos and are lazy and dirty and act like animals....

the police “teach those animals” law and order and a system of rules is instituted and enforce for their own good

and to keep respectable black society SAFE!

I’ll spare you the rest - but a thought exercise like this begins to put some tiny perspective on how 400 years of this rigged game manifests itself into todays Amerikkka...

elbamba1
06-08-2020, 11:04 AM
Sometimes I think that a thought exercise...such as...

Try to imagine - and try to think through as far as you are able to;

Imagine its 1400 America and Africans “discover” America. Africans realize the gold mine they have found except for those pesky native Americans...
So they commit Genocide of the Native Americans and begin to institute the best black govt the world has ever seen.

Africans realize they need to work the land to profit the resources so they decide to import European slaves to do this backbreaking work.

It works beautifully.

Africans institute their government and begin to write their history of how they “conquered” America from those criminal rapist native americans and explain how they had to “educate” the heathens.

Meanwhile, Euro trash slaves work the fields and are punished by their superior masters and America becomes the richest nation on the planet.

For 400 years Africans dominate. All black presidents, all black congress, all black mayors,governors, rich CEO’s,

In other words- Blacks are “born on third base” and are the envy of the civilized world- while those dirty euro slaves are very much “ungrateful”

they lust after the superior black women

and those dirty white trash live in ghettos and are lazy and dirty and act like animals....

the police “teach those animals” law and order and a system of rules is instituted and enforce for their own good

and to keep respectable black society SAFE!

I’ll spare you the rest - but a thought exercise like this begins to put some tiny perspective on how 400 years of this rigged game manifests itself into todays Amerikkka...

Are you talking about Jewish people?

Nathan89
06-08-2020, 01:15 PM
Lol wtf. Wow. Racism is foundational to leftist ideology.

How does it not only feel to be racist and sexist but also a giant delusional trump worshipper too? I mean wow I finally got to see how a white supremacist thinks.

And thanks for putting words into my mouth that I never said about equal treatment.

I want special treatment? No I want equal treatment but White people have a lot to do before it ever gets fucking close to treating a person of color equally in this country.

Lol I’m a racist but am married to a white woman. Good logic genius.

You being married to a white person doesn't prevent you from supporting racist practices. Leftist feminists have been highlighting the fact that women can be sexist for a long time.

Yeah, racism is foundational to modern leftist ideology. That's why they are so open with their racism. To them they are doing the right thing.

watertorture
06-08-2020, 03:47 PM

Why are we comparing Pop to the actor from Con Air?

Harry Callahan
06-08-2020, 04:32 PM
Asians also don't have the history of oppression that black people do in the US. Go look at Asia and look at the massive racism and biased POV that goes on there.

Yawn. It was easier to own a trump worshipper than I actually thought.

Just a suggestion. Please consider Japan's actions in China from the late 1930s to early 1940s. The rape of Nanking is a clear example of one group of people doing horrible things to another based on race/nationality. Another example - the Uger Muslim minority in China is being "re-educated" right now.

The actions of the 4 policemen in Minneapolis has to be dealt with through the court system. Those guys must pay the price for theirs actions or lack of actions as the case may be. These former policemen will be in all likelihood convicted after being tried. As far as I know, just about everyone (99.5%) is horrified by what happened to Floyd.

Minneapolis is a very left of center city - Minnesota is a very left of center state as well. The city of Minneapolis did a horrible job vetting some of their police officers. Now the City Council of Minneapolis wants to wind down and eventually eliminate the police force in the city. I'm not sure that kind of 180 degree action will benefit anyone.

PennSpur
06-08-2020, 04:50 PM
Lol countered at the premise level. Great bail out technique for not addressing my points.

Yeah that’s what I thought just another racist trump supporter who loves how the country is being divived

Again: https://scholar.harvard.edu/fryer/publications/empirical-analysis-racial-differences-police-use-force

"On the most extreme use of force –officer-involved shootings – we find no racial differences in either the raw data or when contextual factors are taken into account."

BackHome
06-08-2020, 05:06 PM
Just a suggestion. Please consider Japan's actions in China from the late 1930s to early 1940s. The rape of Nanking is a clear example of one group of people doing horrible things to another based on race/nationality. Another example - the Uger Muslim minority in China is being "re-educated" right now.

The actions of the 4 policemen in Minneapolis has to be dealt with through the court system. Those guys must pay the price for theirs actions or lack of actions as the case may be. These former policemen will be in all likelihood convicted after being tried. As far as I know, just about everyone (99.5%) is horrified by what happened to Floyd.

Minneapolis is a very left of center city - Minnesota is a very left of center state as well. The city of Minneapolis did a horrible job vetting some of their police officers. Now the City Council of Minneapolis wants to wind down and eventually eliminate the police force in the city. I'm not sure that kind of 180 degree action will benefit anyone.

Totally agree why is the Mayor the Police Chief the City Council not getting any heat from this it happened on their watch and it is not the first time they have had problems. It is poor leadership plain and simple not one of these people want to be accountable for not correcting or implementing any changes sad very sad.

ducks
06-08-2020, 05:19 PM
I have a message for pop
Why is the nba over 75 percent black ?
Is that not racist ? If it was the other way around he would think do .
Why did you play boomer way to
Much over black spur player pop?

Nathan89
06-08-2020, 06:15 PM
https://twitter.com/adamcarolla/status/1270087074398507012?s=20

The left overplayed their strategy of calling everyone and everything racist.

When I get called racist by a leftist::sleep

What the leftists want when they call you racist::worthy:

Spurs Homer
06-08-2020, 06:19 PM
https://twitter.com/adamcarolla/status/1270087074398507012?s=20

The left overplayed their strategy of calling everyone and everything racist.

When I get called racist by a leftist::sleep

What the leftists want when they call you racist::worthy:

No one needs to call you a racist -

your thousands of words you typed revealed exactly what you are.

Nathan89
06-08-2020, 06:27 PM
No one needs to call you a racist -

your thousands of words you typed revealed exactly what you are.

Feel free to quote it and explain the racism.

Spurs Homer
06-08-2020, 06:31 PM
Feel free to quote it and explain the racism.

You are doing a great job all by yourself and most posters have already accepted that your words reveal exactly what you are.

diego
06-08-2020, 07:19 PM

The problem is hardly limited to Minnesota though. In the past month you have Aubrey Ahmed, breonna Taylor, and going back you can go on and on across the country.

And yes the courts should handle this but they haven't. Cops are rarely taken to trial and usually absolved, if the system were working it wouldn't be a problem. But it doesn't work, because there are a lot of racist cops and judges actively and passively undermining it

koriwhat
06-08-2020, 10:09 PM
Fuck white guilt and bow down to no man!

dbestpro
06-08-2020, 10:22 PM
This is not basketball. One side does not win while the other loses. When it comes to the discussion of race either both sides win or both sides lose. Both sides win when they respect each other. Both sides lose when they insult each other. You can either be part of rhe problem or part of the solution.

MultiTroll
06-08-2020, 10:46 PM
Just heard it.

"The only reason this nation has made the progress it has is because of the persistence, patience and effort of black people."

What an insult to the many white, Asian and others as well as Blacks who have worked hard and sacrificed to advance fairness for all.
Pop trying to suck up to the Black community. Racist Pop.

SpurPadre
06-08-2020, 11:34 PM

And against Native Americans, tbh.

Harry Callahan
06-09-2020, 11:59 AM
The problem is hardly limited to Minnesota though. In the past month you have Aubrey Ahmed, breonna Taylor, and going back you can go on and on across the country.

And yes the courts should handle this but they haven't. Cops are rarely taken to trial and usually absolved, if the system were working it wouldn't be a problem. But it doesn't work, because there are a lot of racist cops and judges actively and passively undermining it

I don't think there is any way the four cops in Minnesota get off the hook. Especially the guy with the knee on the throat. Will a conviction change the situation any material way? I wonder about that when so many people don't listen to anyone with a different perspective.

The people of Minneapolis have voted in Democrats for decades and decades and yet they have terrible issues with their own police department. Why is that? Is it because they don't hire enough AA residents to the police force? Do they have training issues, vetting issues?

Should patrols match the racial makeup of the community? You have to have enough people of color who are willing and qualified to meet that challenge.

The proposed eventual elimination of the city police force by the Minneapolis council will result in a total cluster. Employers will not be able to get out of the twin cities fast enough. I saw the comments of one of the city council members regarding this proposed action and she quite frankly appeared to be impaired and possibly in an altered state of mind. Very weird lady. I would not trust her to create and execute any kind of effective program.

exstatic
06-09-2020, 01:50 PM
I don't think there is any way the four cops in Minnesota get off the hook. Especially the guy with the knee on the throat. Will a conviction change the situation any material way? I wonder about that when so many people don't listen to anyone with a different perspective.

The people of Minneapolis have voted in Democrats for decades and decades and yet they have terrible issues with their own police department. Why is that? Is it because they don't hire enough AA residents to the police force? Do they have training issues, vetting issues?

Should patrols match the racial makeup of the community? You have to have enough people of color who are willing and qualified to meet that challenge.

The proposed eventual elimination of the city police force by the Minneapolis council will result in a total cluster. Employers will not be able to get out of the twin cities fast enough. I saw the comments of one of the city council members regarding this proposed action and she quite frankly appeared to be impaired and possibly in an altered state of mind. Very weird lady. I would not trust her to create and execute any kind of effective program.

A. Minnesota isn’t a nice as it appears on the surface. There is a memorial in Duluth to two black men who were lynched in the 1920s.

B. Minneapolis won’t proceed with dissolving the PD without a plan in place. That plan will probably be a lot like Camden NJ. They dissolved their dysfunctional department, and just hired the county for their law enforcement. The last year of their PD, they had over 60 complaints of police brutality. The last two years with the new model were 3 and 3.

Nathan89
06-09-2020, 04:57 PM
https://twitter.com/HeatherEHeying/status/1269835093222158337?s=20

If you want some insight on things taking place then click on this tweet for a long thread from someone actually paying attention to these things. She and many others have been discussing this unraveling for years now.

Nathan89
06-09-2020, 04:59 PM
https://twitter.com/BretWeinstein/status/1270461568254443520?s=20

TDfan2007
06-09-2020, 07:19 PM

Ding ding fucking ding.

Nathan89
06-09-2020, 07:39 PM
White privilege is a moronic leftist concept that gets us nowhere and it's often used to dismiss the perspective of others. It's also used to justify the failures of the individual. You can't measure it. It's a worthless term that adds nothing to the conversation but it's the fuel that propels the intersectionality cult.

Rosewood
06-09-2020, 07:50 PM
:lol white guilt at an all time high.

America in shambles. Civil war soon.

:lol defunding police

:lol :lol :lol

Nathan89
06-09-2020, 07:51 PM
The same people that discuss "white privilege" also discuss "male privilege" which is another worthless term. Just to highlight where these terms lead and how detached they are from reality search for the article "straight black men are the white people of black people". Despite black women dominating black men education, despite black men being far more imprisoned, despite black men making up more of the homeless population, etc they are the white people of black people. These concepts are useless to any conversation which makes them a net negative. They are circle jerk terms discussed in useless college classes.

Nathan89
06-09-2020, 08:37 PM
https://twitter.com/BoSnerdley/status/1270520401874034688?s=20

You were silent.
Pop was silent.
Dems were silent.
America was silent.

You couldn't race bait the nation into mass riot then. You couldn't push your narrative then. That's the difference.

Nathan89
06-10-2020, 12:07 AM
https://twitter.com/ThatOldSheepDog/status/1270564236851384321?s=20

"Peaceful protesters."

Spurs Homer
06-10-2020, 07:56 AM
Nathan the great Amerikkkan!

Gibbz
06-10-2020, 11:54 AM
Nathan89 you dropped this, sir:

http://www.freedomandunity.org/images/artifacts/ci_kkk.jpg

Nathan89
06-10-2020, 01:13 PM
If you standup against the left they will call you a racist. It's their most effective weapon.

Texas_Ranger
06-10-2020, 01:52 PM
If you standup against the left they will call you a racist. It's their most effective weapon.

meeh, that's cool now. If you disagree with a woman you're a misogynist or a sexist, if u say george floyd was a piece of shit or mention something about black on black crime, you're racist, if you make a gay joke, you're a homophobe, etc.
We are living in a fantasy world of an 8 year old girl that wants to be an unicorn.

Dirks_Finale
06-10-2020, 02:57 PM
Pretty much...this is the land of EEEEWWWW I'm so offended by everything.

Amazing considering this generation was raised watching South Park. :lol You'd think people would have thicker skin. :rolleyes

meeh, that's cool now. If you disagree with a woman you're a misogynist or a sexist, if u say george floyd was a piece of shit or mention something about black on black crime, you're racist, if you make a gay joke, you're a homophobe, etc.
We are living in a fantasy world of an 8 year old girl that wants to be an unicorn.

MultiTroll
06-10-2020, 03:37 PM
Pretty much...this is the land of EEEEWWWW I'm so offended by everything.

Amazing considering this generation was raised watching South Park. :lol You'd think people would have thicker skin. :rolleyes
Starbucks drive thru over the loudspeaker. One of the young uns was supposed to show up with a gift trade swap and chose to get a Chardyuks card with $20 on it.
Barista says the card is available in "Male, Female or Non Gender theme?"
FFS :lol

Atl Spur
06-10-2020, 04:17 PM

Nathan, you are acting ignorant again😉 Cut it out

Atl Spur
06-10-2020, 04:26 PM
If you clowns ( if the shoe fits ) don’t understand how foul native Americans & black people have had it in this country they help build........ You may be brain dead! How it’s depicted in the history books is bad but we all know the real stories were far worse! Past is the past, do better in the future for your own soul...... we good over here! Black people as a whole can persevere through most things, even slavery��

Atl Spur
06-10-2020, 04:29 PM
Nathan, let’s do a zoom call; I really would like to see/meet the man, the myth, the legend:) I know this all an act bud.....

Nathan89
06-10-2020, 05:15 PM

Agreed. They have a full arsenal to attack everyone who speaks against the cult. I've highlighted them continuously going after JK Rowling as a "transphobe" in my leftist cult thread.

Dirks_Finale
06-10-2020, 05:33 PM
:lol

I guess non gender is the same as binary? Filled out a questionnaire the other day and the options were male/female/binary. Bi obviously means two so not sure. I can not keep up with all the genders that have been created over the last decade. It's a fulltime job :lol

Starbucks drive thru over the loudspeaker. One of the young uns was supposed to show up with a gift trade swap and chose to get a Chardyuks card with $20 on it.
Barista says the card is available in "Male, Female or Non Gender theme?"
FFS :lol

ElNono
06-10-2020, 10:41 PM
:lol white guilt at an all time high.

America in shambles. Civil war soon.

:lol defunding police

:lol :lol :lol

there's no civil war anything coming soon... the white supremacist minority is all talk, much like Nathan here.

Nathan89
06-11-2020, 12:51 AM
White supremacy is not an issue in the US.

ElNono
06-11-2020, 01:38 AM
Social shunning of white supremacists is clearly working as intended... heck, Nathan's meltdown in this thread and board goes to show how effective it actually is...

FrostKing
06-11-2020, 05:51 AM
I voted for Gore, Kerry and Obama

Now this immigrant is open

exstatic
06-11-2020, 06:34 AM
there's no civil war anything coming soon... the white supremacist minority is all talk, much like Nathan here.

Right? Supposed to be stockpiled to ride out/ survive anything, but they melt down when nail salons are closed, or they have to get curbside at The Cheesecake Factory instead of stuffing their faces in front of other people. :lol

FrostKing
06-11-2020, 07:21 AM
I immigrated to the USA.

Have not left more unwelcome til lately

I came here, finish College, but won't go without a fight. We immigrated here for that reason....

Atl Spur
06-11-2020, 07:27 AM
Nathan, let’s talk...... if everything in history had gone down in reverse, would you feel the same? If white men were dying at the hands of black policeman with no remorse, seeing statues of past black oppressors scattered all over the place etc...... The majority finds it absurd......do you? Lastly, if the confederate army won the war, I’d be a slave so I think you know where I stand my friend.��

Atl Spur
06-11-2020, 07:39 AM
You know why history from a black persons perspective in the U.S.A isn’t taught or talked about? People feel embarrassed and can’t justify treating other HUMANS like that; so let’s just hope no one talks about it ( like it never happened ). Everyone needs to know all the BS that happened so as a society we never repeat that atrocity against another group of people in any way. To me, 400+ years is a crazy number when applied to anything yet alone oppression.

Texas_Ranger
06-11-2020, 12:22 PM
Nathan, let’s talk...... if everything in history had gone down in reverse, would you feel the same? If white men were dying at the hands of black policeman with no remorse, seeing statues of past black oppressors scattered all over the place etc...... The majority finds it absurd......do you? Lastly, if the confederate army won the war, I’d be a slave so I think you know where I stand my friend.��

yea, cause that happens so often. There were 9 cases of that the whole last year and even in those 9 cases most people resisted arrest or had a gun... but yea, lets talk about that for a whole month, rename streets, tear down statues and lets listen to LeBron what he has to say... fuck all the black on black crime that is the real issue. Lets not talk about that shit.

Atl Spur
06-11-2020, 12:47 PM
yea, cause that happens so often. There were 9 cases of that the whole last year and even in those 9 cases most people resisted arrest or had a gun... but yea, lets talk about that for a whole month, rename streets, tear down statues and lets listen to LeBron what he has to say... fuck all the black on black crime that is the real issue. Lets not talk about that shit.

No feelings about the rest of the post? You can do better than that......give it the ol’ college try! I believe you are deeper than a kids pool.

Nathan89
06-11-2020, 05:44 PM
https://twitter.com/MaybeAmes/status/1271084488400011264?s=20

:lmao

Atl Spur
06-11-2020, 09:08 PM
Nathan don’t be a coward....... stop running! How are you today? Let’s have a chat for the board to see��

Atl Spur
06-11-2020, 09:11 PM
https://twitter.com/MaybeAmes/status/1271084488400011264?s=20

:lmao

Are all white people the same? I got you......no they’re not. Black people by your standards are defined by single person in a video. Nathan, you can’t be that________ ( you fill in the blank ).

exstatic
06-11-2020, 09:19 PM
Are all white people the same? I got you......no they’re not. Black people by your standards are defined by single person in a video. Nathan, you can’t be that________ ( you fill in the blank ).

Dude, you really need to have your realization. nathan is nothing but a troll. He’s not interested in discussion or discourse, just spewing FOX/OANN talking points.

diego
06-11-2020, 10:15 PM
I came across this video and thought its relevant to share, especially for those who think this is just about floyd or police killings by themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODmT-KDfkC0

This dude has done nothing wrong and behaves appropriately at all times, and this cop is clearly trying to harass and intimidate him. theres no death, no arrest, no statistic... but shit like this happens all the time, and theres no doubting what that cop was doing and why he was doing it. people have been clamoring for reform for a long time and their reasons are well documented

Dirks_Finale
06-12-2020, 07:31 AM
Wow...blatant harassment. He might as well just come out and say you look like you don't belong around these parts :lol

I have honestly never seen or heard of anyone getting a warning for going under the speed limit. I do understand if he is doing 45 in the fast lane.

I came across this video and thought its relevant to share, especially for those who think this is just about floyd or police killings by themselves.

This dude has done nothing wrong and behaves appropriately at all times, and this cop is clearly trying to harass and intimidate him. theres no death, no arrest, no statistic... but shit like this happens all the time, and theres no doubting what that cop was doing and why he was doing it. people have been clamoring for reform for a long time and their reasons are well documented

Atl Spur
06-12-2020, 08:07 AM
Dude, you really need to have your realization. nathan is nothing but a troll. He’s not interested in discussion or discourse, just spewing FOX/OANN talking points.

You do realize I’m doing the same? Changing him is not the plan homie, I just like to limit his foolishness on the board. They entertain me.......

Atl Spur
06-12-2020, 08:17 AM

Just another day in the life:) He didn’t even deserve an explanation? Yo!

Nathan89
06-12-2020, 01:48 PM

No, black people by my standards are not defined by that person. In fact, that black person is rare.

Atl Spur
06-12-2020, 02:51 PM
No, black people by my standards are not defined by that person. In fact, that black person is rare.

Hey bud! When can we have that chat? I’m black.....��

Atl Spur
06-12-2020, 02:52 PM
Am I rare Nathan?

Nathan89
06-12-2020, 04:07 PM
Hey bud! When can we have that chat? I’m black.....��

We are chatting.

Nathan89
06-12-2020, 04:10 PM
https://twitter.com/Skawtish/status/1271341784296235009?s=20

Another peaceful leftist with a message for white people. Nobody seems to have a problem with this message based on the response from the crowd. The media and politicians keep shielding these people and aren't going to show this to their audience. Just don't act surprised when the left creates the enemy that they are supposedly against.

Nathan89
06-12-2020, 04:22 PM
https://twitter.com/Skawtish/status/1271341982208724996?s=20

Racism is foundational to the modern leftist ideology.

pad300
06-12-2020, 04:24 PM
I gave up listening to Pop's political opinions a long time ago...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/anonymous-berkeley-professor-shreds-blm-injustice-narrative-damning-stats-and-logic

Nathan89
06-12-2020, 06:44 PM
I gave up listening to Pop's political opinions a long time ago...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/anonymous-berkeley-professor-shreds-blm-injustice-narrative-damning-stats-and-logic

Excellent article. Thanks for posting.

Spurtacular
06-13-2020, 12:56 AM
otkQ5ckiwmI

https://i.imgflip.com/22y76q.jpg

Atl Spur
06-13-2020, 07:41 AM
https://twitter.com/Skawtish/status/1271341784296235009?s=20

Another peaceful leftist with a message for white people. Nobody seems to have a problem with this message based on the response from the crowd. The media and politicians keep shielding these people and aren't going to show this to their audience. Just don't act surprised when the left creates the enemy that they are supposedly against.

Nathan get some balls; you can’t be the victim of issues you created! Plant the seed it will grow......

ZeusWillJudge
06-13-2020, 11:43 AM
Just another day in the life:) He didn’t even deserve an explanation? Yo!

That's a horseshit stop. Fucktard should have been fired on the basis of that one video. "I'm just checking on you." Fuck him.

You wouldn't get so much resistance, though, if your outrage wasn't so one-sided. Fucktard Farrakhan puts out this speech and video telling black people not to get vaccinated, and that vaccinations are part of a global depopulation conspiracy. You won't say a word, because it's Farrakhan. In the end, a lot of this isn't about equality, but who gets to be on top. And that splits support for a lot of righteous causes.

The funny thing is that a lot of you label me with your assumptions. My people were here long before 1690. Oprah has a huge mansion on land that belonged to my mother's people, and I think that billion dollar bitch owes me some reparations. I know she never kicked anyone off their land, but she benefited from it. Isn't that how it works? Some of you talk a good game, but you're every bit the hypocrites that you claim to hate.

Nathan89
06-13-2020, 12:01 PM
Nathan get some balls; you can’t be the victim of issues you created! Plant the seed it will grow......

The seeds that have been planted have been paying off with increasingly greater equality. The lunatic left has zero perspective and is currently unraveling the country.

Nathan89
06-13-2020, 03:40 PM
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1271851907707858950?s=20

Just so everyone is aware the Chaz now has a garden for black people and indigenous people. These people are racists. The leftist media and many Dems are shielding these people.

Nathan89
06-13-2020, 03:46 PM
https://twitter.com/NuanceBro/status/1271885236075237376?s=20

The brain won't develop properly under the abusive messaging be sent out from the left and their propaganda outlets. If you aren't pushing actual statistics and are fine with kids growing up terrified then you are part of the problem. I hope your political agenda is worth torturing kids.

Atl Spur
06-13-2020, 04:13 PM
https://twitter.com/NuanceBro/status/1271885236075237376?s=20

The brain won't develop properly under the abusive messaging be sent out from the left and their propaganda outlets. If you aren't pushing actual statistics and are fine with kids growing up terrified then you are part of the problem. I hope your political agenda is worth torturing kids.

Dude are you serious? Don’t put that BS on us; you created this environment and only you can be the catalyst to fix it. You obviously reject history........ I won’t let you!!!

If anyone on this board really want a snapshot into how/why this bs got started watch the Netflix documentary 13.

Atl Spur
06-13-2020, 04:21 PM
That's a horseshit stop. Fucktard should have been fired on the basis of that one video. "I'm just checking on you." Fuck him.

You wouldn't get so much resistance, though, if your outrage wasn't so one-sided. Fucktard Farrakhan puts out this speech and video telling black people not to get vaccinated, and that vaccinations are part of a global depopulation conspiracy. You won't say a word, because it's Farrakhan. In the end, a lot of this isn't about equality, but who gets to be on top. And that splits support for a lot of righteous causes.

The funny thing is that a lot of you label me with your assumptions. My people were here long before 1690. Oprah has a huge mansion on land that belonged to my mother's people, and I think that billion dollar bitch owes me some reparations. I know she never kicked anyone off their land, but she benefited from it. Isn't that how it works? Some of you talk a good game, but you're every bit the hypocrites that you claim to hate.

Welcome. I’ve been waiting for you.......what say you? So you are Native American right? Show me anywhere I have ever said or implied the rightful owners of all this land doesn’t belong to the original inhabitants.

Nathan89
06-13-2020, 04:28 PM
Dude are you serious? Don’t put that BS on us; you created this environment and only you can be the catalyst to fix it. You obviously reject history........ I won’t let you!!!

If anyone on this board really want a snapshot into how/why this bs got started watch the Netflix documentary 13.

Americans created a certain situation. The media and left lie about that situation which is torturing kids. They are torturing kids for their political agenda. They won't cover statistics that go against their narrative. They are fine with the torture.

Atl Spur
06-13-2020, 04:28 PM
Zeus please watch 13.......you need it big guy. That whole Thanksgiving thing taught you nothing obviously; wise up clown this is chess! Please educate me and show me where your oppressors were black........ I’ll wait kind sir��

Atl Spur
06-13-2020, 04:31 PM
Americans created a certain situation. The media and left lie about that situation which is torturing kids. They are torturing kids for their political agenda. That's why they don't actually cover statistics that go against their narrative.

Don’t glaze over the first part buddy; tell the whole story. You plant it and it will grow.

offset formation
06-13-2020, 04:35 PM

Death by Cops

2019:

370 white people died
235 black people

2020:

172 white people died
88 black people died

----------------------

----------------------

----------------------

----------------------

Thanks for rekking Nathan. He's clearly a proud boy sycophant.

Atl Spur
06-13-2020, 04:36 PM
You don’t get to erase history............... Check out the original Birth Of A Nation. It’s a nice little piece of American pie.

offset formation
06-13-2020, 04:41 PM

You just blasted your ignorance, congratulationsl!

You stated a truth about black on black crime then forgot to give the historical context for how and why that came to be. Here's a clue. Open a gotdamn book and read.

offset formation
06-13-2020, 04:48 PM

The black community shows so much patience man. Of course they have to or they die. But still, I'd be fucking livid after the 15th time that shit happened to me.

Fuck. The. Police.

Atl Spur
06-13-2020, 04:50 PM
Fred Hampton......Angela Davis......Etc... talk to me you little broads! Tell me about them!

Texas_Ranger
06-13-2020, 05:33 PM
You just blasted your ignorance, congratulationsl!

You stated a truth about black on black crime then forgot to give the historical context for how and why that came to be. Here's a clue. Open a gotdamn book and read.

why do we always have to go back in history? yes, there were slaves and nothing can be done about the past. If any white guy feels guilty just cause there were slaves 100+ years ago, i really feel sorry for you. Also, last time I checked every race in USA has the same rights, so its not my problem that blacks rather take a gun in their hand and sit on some stairs on the streets the whole day, instead of sitting in a school and reading a book. USA and Great Britain are also the best places for black people to live in, but they also bitch the most about racism.
Oh and i studied history for 8 years and i did read a lot of gotdamn books.

Atl Spur
06-13-2020, 05:36 PM
why do we always have to go back in history? yes, there were slaves and nothing can be done about the past. If any white guy feels guilty just cause there were slaves 100+ years ago, i really feel sorry for you. Also, last time I checked every race in USA has the same rights, so its not my problem that blacks rather take a gun in their hand and sit on some stairs on the streets the whole day, instead of sitting in a school and reading a book. USA and Great Britain are also the best places for black people to live in, but they also bitch the most about racism.

Wow! You are dumb!! Have a good life��

Atl Spur
06-13-2020, 05:43 PM
Like I said before, black people are resilient and full of love! Don’t let these fools label nor define you. History and the present is full of powerful/great examples of your heritage......tap into it! Nathan’s of the world fear your mind more than physical stature. I asked multiple times to compare stats with these clowns to debunk the foolishness but have gotten no takers�� ZWJ I’ll give you a pass this time.

pad300
06-13-2020, 06:05 PM
Like I said before, black people are resilient and full of love! Don’t let these fools label nor define you. History and the present is full of powerful/great examples of your heritage......tap into it! Nathan’s of the world fear your mind more than physical stature. I asked multiple times to compare stats with these clowns to debunk the foolishness but have gotten no takers�� ZWJ I’ll give you a pass this time.

OK, you realize that Renaldo Balkman is either a) dishonest as hell (as a mathematical analyst), b) incompetent, or c) stealing from someone else who's a) or b). Take your pick. Given you keep on claiming that the other side of the debate is stupid : "You are dumb!!", you wouldn't trust me doing the math... So you can do it. Adjust the stats RB posted, to account for the relative rates of violent crime between the ethnic groups... See what you get. To make things easy for you, I would suggest using Homicide as a proxy for violent crime. Here's some starting data
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls
Do not forget to account for the fact that blacks are roughly 13% of the population, whereas white people are roughly 76% of the population.

Nathan89
06-13-2020, 06:44 PM
Thanks for rekking Nathan. He's clearly a proud boy sycophant.

That's a good attempt and you put forth a lot of effort but your argument rests on a failed premise. The premise that the disconnect between population percentage and black people getting killed by police is automatically the result of racism. That's not the case.

It was a solid effort.

Nathan89
06-13-2020, 06:51 PM
If the left and the media want to ignore the stats to push their agenda then they should be called out for torturing the children of America.

Atl Spur
06-13-2020, 07:23 PM
OK, you realize that Renaldo Balkman is either a) dishonest as hell (as a mathematical analyst), b) incompetent, or c) stealing from someone else who's a) or b). Take your pick. Given you keep on claiming that the other side of the debate is stupid : "You are dumb!!", you wouldn't trust me doing the math... So you can do it. Adjust the stats RB posted, to account for the relative rates of violent crime between the ethnic groups... See what you get. To make things easy for you, I would suggest using Homicide as a proxy for violent crime. Here's some starting data
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls
Do not forget to account for the fact that blacks are roughly 13% of the population, whereas white people are roughly 76% of the population.

Lol......reading, comprehension and understanding context is fundamental. That’s all

Atl Spur
06-13-2020, 07:26 PM
Check out Newton’s 3rd law and get back to me����

dbestpro
06-13-2020, 07:30 PM
You cannot erase history. Between 1920 and 1960 the black USA population had the highest rate of graduation in high school and college verses any other race. Anyone who thinks a black person is not capable then you are not paying attention.
So, with all respect. One simple question. What happened?

Texas_Ranger
06-13-2020, 07:44 PM
You cannot erase history. Between 1920 and 1960 the black USA population had the highest rate of graduation in high school and college verses any other race. Anyone who thinks a black person is not capable then you are not paying attention.

where did u get those facts? id love to see.

here's some stuff on education in USA from 1940 and onward.
https://www.winginstitute.org/what-percent-of-americans

Texas_Ranger
06-13-2020, 07:49 PM

Where was that love in Chicago last week? or pretty much any week?

TD 21
06-13-2020, 08:11 PM

But that doesn't jive with the stereotypes these closet racists have been fed, so it must be propaganda to bring down their god and his party. Remember, that's what everything is based on not just nationally, but internationally. It always has been.

This is a perfect example of how insidious segregation is. You have vermin like the types polluting this thread, who clearly have little to no experience around blacks (if not ethnics), who then revert to stereotypical garbage and draw conclusions based on it because that's all they have to base their opinion on. Their feeble brains can't process the fact that the miniscule amount they've seen doesn't represent an entire race.

offset formation
06-13-2020, 08:11 PM

There's never been full equality since slavery. And until the historical inequities, ranging from family wealth to education, to access to healthcare, to equal housing opportunities, to a blind and fair justice system, are put into the dustbin of history, yes you have a responsibility for the disparate outcomes among blacks and whites.

You don't just get to throw your hands up and say welp, that was a long time ago and I didn't own slaves.

Again, your ignorance is showing. Those books you read must have been from George Wallace and David Duke because they've taught you nothing about history.

I guarantee you that were you born into a black man's shoes, you'd be singing an entirely different tune.

Texas_Ranger
06-13-2020, 08:23 PM
I guarantee you that were you born into a black man's shoes, you'd be singing an entirely different tune.

I see a lot of this type of questions, like, how would it be if u were born black.. and i just cant anwser this, cause i dont know and i dont like all this what if scenarios. But yea, you're right, if i was born black i'd have a tough life.....in africa.

Nathan89
06-13-2020, 09:22 PM

So slavery is clearly not the problem. And unless you think the country has gotten more racist since then I'd say racism is also not the problem.

Thomas Sowell typically highlights the welfare state, minimum wage laws, and collapse of the rate of kids being raised by two parents. You can read his books or watch YouTube interviews if you are interested.

Nathan89
06-13-2020, 09:26 PM

You asked to chat. I'm here chatting. I don't recall any stats in your commentary.

pad300
06-13-2020, 09:55 PM
Lol......reading, comprehension and understanding context is fundamental. That’s all

I don't see any math there...

Atl Spur
06-13-2020, 09:58 PM
You asked to chat. I'm here chatting. I don't recall any stats in your commentary.

Who are the top five black Americans you admire?

Atl Spur
06-13-2020, 10:01 PM
I don't see any math there...

Math......great catch

DMC
06-14-2020, 12:35 AM

Who are your top 5 Asian Americans?

I can name 5 black people I admire. Has nothing to do with being black. They aren't even famous, you won't even know them.

Nathan89
06-14-2020, 12:51 AM

As DMC basically said this is a bit absurd. Give me your top 5 Hispanic, Asian, Native Indian, White, etc.

There are tons of admirable people for many different reasons. I think those that come from nothing to greatness like Ben Carson are objectively admirable though I don't really get any special long lasting feeling for him in particular. That's pretty much how I feel about most people. Though I am a big fan of Thomas Sowell.

ElNono
06-14-2020, 01:04 AM
As DMC basically said this is a bit absurd. Give me your top 5 Hispanic, Asian, Native Indian, White, etc.

There are tons of admirable people for many different reasons. I think those that come from nothing to greatness like Ben Carson are objectively admirable though I don't really get any special long lasting feeling for him in particular. That's pretty much how I feel about most people. Though I am a big fan of Thomas Sowell.

Agree about Ben Carson, tbh... he's a excellent example of how great social programs like food stamps, public education, and college scholarships have elevated individuals that knew how to favorably take advantage of them.

Nathan89
06-14-2020, 03:39 AM
Agree about Ben Carson, tbh... he's a excellent example of how great social programs like food stamps, public education, and college scholarships have elevated individuals that knew how to favorably take advantage of them.

Sounds like nobody has anything to complain about if they are unable to succeed.

ElNono
06-14-2020, 04:17 AM
Sounds like nobody has anything to complain about if they are unable to succeed.

That would be a valid statement if he wouldn't be an outlier. Unfortunately statistics don't support that contention.

pad300
06-14-2020, 08:18 AM

Not quite sure about that argument. Ben Carson was born in 1951; the great society program was at least 1965...pretty sure he didn't grow up in a modern welfare state system...

ElNono
06-14-2020, 08:37 AM
Not quite sure about that argument. Ben Carson was born in 1951; the great society program was at least 1965...pretty sure he didn't grow up in a modern welfare state system...

My comment stems from what Ben Carson himself wrote in his books.

From Gifted hands: the Ben Carson story:
During ninth grade one task brought more embarrassment to me than anything else. As I've said we received food stamps and couldn't have made it without them.

Also he mentions that, outside one year attending an Adventist parochial school in Boston, he attended the Detroit public school system. (Same book)

He was also accepted at Yale and offered a full scholarship covering tuition, room and board (Same book)

I'm happy he had those opportunities and took advantage of them.

Atl Spur
06-14-2020, 09:17 AM
Who are your top 5 Asian Americans?

I can name 5 black people I admire. Has nothing to do with being black. They aren't even famous, you won't even know them.

Sometimes it’s just best to not speak unless spoken to.

Atl Spur
06-14-2020, 09:33 AM
Nathan, I don’t blame you for the system but you are another pawn perpetuating willful ignorance. Healthcare, let’s start with Dr. Charles Drew...

Atl Spur
06-14-2020, 09:46 AM
Nathan, can you imagine being black in the days of slavery & Jim Crow? Checkout Garrett Morgan, he invented something you see everyday probably. No welfare for him...... This is all U.S history and you should know it. I’ll help you my friend, you’re not racist, just ignorant.��

Atl Spur
06-14-2020, 09:48 AM
[QUOTE=ElNono;10171435]My comment stems from what Ben Carson himself wrote in his books.

From Gifted hands: the Ben Carson story:
[I]During ninth grade one task brought more embarrassment to me than anything else. As I've said we received

Atl Spur
06-14-2020, 09:50 AM
Sorry Nono; I selected you instead of pad by mistake.

TimDunkem
06-14-2020, 09:54 AM
Nathan, can you imagine being black in the days of slavery & Jim Crow? Checkout Garrett Morgan, he invented something you see everyday probably. No welfare for him...... This is all U.S history and you should know it. I’ll help you my friend, you’re not racist, just ignorant.��
Check out his posts in the political forum. You might just change your mind on that.

Nathan89
06-14-2020, 10:11 AM
That would be a valid statement if he wouldn't be an outlier. Unfortunately statistics don't support that contention.

Seems a bit foolish to recognize him as an outlier after using him to boast about the greatness of public offerings.

DMC
06-14-2020, 03:23 PM
Sometimes it’s just best to not speak unless spoken to.

You're on a public forum. You're speaking to everyone. I know it's a shock. Get your shit together.

ElNono
06-14-2020, 03:39 PM
Seems a bit foolish to recognize him as an outlier after using him to boast about the greatness of public offerings.

There's nothing foolish about it. It's undeniable, as Ben Carson himself said, that those programs helped him make it, and he wouldn't have otherwise.

Ben Carson was also fortunate, as not every low-income kid is afforded the opportunities he had (ie: full ride in Yale).

Since you're interested in the topic, you might want to read up:

https://www.wnpr.org/post/georgetown-study-wealth-not-ability-biggest-predictor-future-success

Nathan89
06-14-2020, 06:44 PM
There's nothing foolish about it. It's undeniable, as Ben Carson himself said, that those programs helped him make it, and he wouldn't have otherwise.

Ben Carson was also fortunate, as not every low-income kid is afforded the opportunities he had (ie: full ride in Yale).

Since you're interested in the topic, you might want to read up:

https://www.wnpr.org/post/georgetown-study-wealth-not-ability-biggest-predictor-future-success

Ben Carson credits the track he took to achieve success. It's the optimal path to change one's life. It would be foolish to not encourage others to do the same because these tools for success already exist. That does not mean existing tools are high quality.

ElNono
06-14-2020, 07:19 PM
Ben Carson credits the track he took to achieve success. It's the optimal path to change one's life. It would be foolish to not encourage others to do the same because these tools for success already exist. That does not mean existing tools are high quality.

You brought up Ben Carson, I didn't. That Ben Carson himself speaks eloquently in his books how these programs were an integral, critical path to his success I think speaks volumes.

And I absolutely agree these programs alone are not enough, as the study posted show. Some people work hard and luck out, some people leverage the fact that come from a rich family or are not a minority, etc.

Nathan89
06-14-2020, 09:08 PM
You brought up Ben Carson, I didn't. That Ben Carson himself speaks eloquently in his books how these programs were an integral, critical path to his success I think speaks volumes.

And I absolutely agree these programs alone are not enough, as the study posted show. Some people work hard and luck out, some people leverage the fact that come from a rich family or are not a minority, etc.

Yeah, I brought up Ben Carson and you chimed in with your agenda. And I don't think an outlier like Carson is a good foundation for you to do that. Pretty much stated all the reasoning for that in my other posts.

ElNono
06-14-2020, 09:47 PM
Yeah, I brought up Ben Carson and you chimed in with your agenda. And I don't think an outlier like Carson is a good foundation for you to do that. Pretty much stated all the reasoning for that in my other posts.

You mean facts? I quoted his own book, and you certainly didn't dispute it. Don't blame me because you don't know who you're talking about.

Atl Spur
06-14-2020, 10:14 PM
Check out his posts in the political forum. You might just change your mind on that.

I stand corrected��

Atl Spur
06-14-2020, 10:17 PM
Nathan, I’m here to chat with you my friend...... Did you check out those two fellas I hipped ( introduced ) you to?

Atl Spur
06-14-2020, 10:27 PM
You're on a public forum. You're speaking to everyone. I know it's a shock. Get your shit together.

You rang??? Do you really want to expose yourself on this public forum? Nathan is a big boy, he doesn’t need you to put on the cape:) What poop must I get together kind sir?

Atl Spur
06-14-2020, 10:32 PM
People stop fighting change ( to those whom this applies ); we all have something to offer! Embrace and laugh at our differences vs talking like damn fools on a basketball message board! BTW I love San Antonio, I was born in bexar county, east side....... Go Spurs Go

Nathan89
06-15-2020, 12:38 AM
You mean facts? I quoted his own book, and you certainly didn't dispute it. Don't blame me because you don't know who you're talking about.

It doesn't seem we are focused on the same crux in this conversation so it's pointless to proceed further. Especially after this many comments.

Had something else typed up but it got deleted.

ElNono
06-15-2020, 12:43 AM
It doesn't seem we are focused on the same crux in this conversation so it's pointless to proceed further. Especially after this many comments.

Had something else typed up but it got deleted.

Fold noted.

Nathan89
06-15-2020, 10:32 AM
Fold noted.

Desperate for that elusive "W".:lol

Atl Spur
06-15-2020, 11:07 AM
Did you check out those gentlemen?

Russ
06-15-2020, 03:08 PM
Don't know if this NY Times column by Maureen Dowd has been posted yet . . .

An Anti-Trump Slam Dunk
On the issue of race, America’s Coach boxes out America’s Cretin.

by Maureen Dowd
Opinion Columnist

June 13, 2020

WASHINGTON —

“Shut up and dribble.”

Those four words sum up the attitude of Donald Trump and his acolytes toward athletes who speak out when the president uses sports to foment racial animosity and rile up his base.

LeBron James, who has a new group with other sports stars designed to protect and inspire the black vote, dunked on Laura Ingraham the other week. He tweeted: “If you still haven’t figured out why the protesting is going on. Why we’re acting as we are,” it’s because of the utter fatigue with disparities such as this: Back when King James told ESPN in 2018 that Trump did not care about the people, comparing him to a bad coach, Ingraham commanded him to “Shut up and dribble.”

But Ingraham reacted quite differently to Drew Brees’s recent comment (since rescinded) that he would “never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag,” when asked whether players should kneel this season. “He’s allowed to have his view about what kneeling and the flag means to him,” the Fox anchor said.

The classic 1968 Esquire cover of Muhammad Ali shot through with arrows comes to mind as we watch the dynamic between sports and politics become more torrid in this season of racial pain and introspection. The two indelible images of this American chapter are a quarterback kneeling on the turf to protest police brutality and a policeman kneeling on a man’s neck in a rancid display of that brutality. (Trump’s new campaign ad mocks Joe Biden for kneeling.)

I’ve been trying for three years to talk to Gregg Popovich, the coach of the San Antonio Spurs and the U.S.A. Olympics basketball team. At 71, he’s an N.B.A. legend who has long called race “the elephant in the room” and argued that we are all just an “accident of birth.” He’s a passionate Trump critic thriving in a red state.

He graduated from the Air Force Academy with a degree in Soviet studies and a yellow Corvette and toyed with the idea of a career in military intelligence. He’s a celebrated curmudgeon with sports reporters and an oenophile.

Raised by a steelworker and a secretary at the Inland plant in Gary, Ind., Popovich is as open-minded, principled and curious as Trump is narrow-minded, unprincipled and incurious.

“Pop,” as he’s known, is very private, but he finally agreed to pop off on a phone call. He wouldn’t pose for a picture, however, explaining that he should not be the focus.

He has spent 25 years in a dialogue about race with his teams. He took players to see “Hamilton” on Broadway, Ava DuVernay in L.A., the African-American Museum in D.C. and the National Civil Rights Museum in Memphis. He gave players copies of “Between the World and Me,” by Ta-Nehisi Coates.

“Especially if you’re a white coach and you’re coaching a group that’s largely black, you’d better gain their trust, you’d better be genuine, you’d better understand their situation,” he tells me. “You’d better understand where they grew up. Maybe there’s a black kid from a prep school. Maybe there’s another black kid who saw his first murder when he was 7 years old.”

But in recent calls with the Spurs’ players and staff he has been amazed at the level of hurt.

“It would bring you to tears,” he says, his voice cracking. “It’s even deeper than you thought, and that’s what really made me start to think: You’re a privileged son of a bitch and you still don’t get it as much as you think you do. You gotta work harder. You gotta be more aware. You gotta be pushed and embarrassed. You’ve gotta call it out.”

He tells of a recent Zoom town hall with Spurs employees. “A black mother said, ‘My son is angry with me.’ I said, ‘Why?’ and she said, ‘Well, because he’s 16 and I’m basically lying to him and dragging my feet and giving him excuses because I don’t want to take him down to the D.M.V. to get his driver’s license because I don’t want him in a car.’ So her own son is angry with her for that but doesn’t realize that she’s scared to death for him.”

I wonder if the former Air Force officer thinks the law-and-order militaristic approach can work for Cadet Bone Spurs in the campaign.

“I honestly do,” he says. “I feel badly for the military around Trump because they’re dealing with the guy who is the poster boy for the aggrieved wannabe. And he’s taking it out on the world and it’s ruining our country.”

About Trump’s refusal to consider renaming military installations named for Confederate leaders, Pop says of U.S. soldiers, “They didn’t go to war for General Bragg; they went to war for our country.”

About Roger Goodell’s mea culpa that the N.F.L. was wrong for not listening sooner to players who wanted to speak out and protest — an apologia he made without mentioning Colin Kaepernick’s name — Popovich is skeptical.

“A smart man is running the N.F.L. and he didn’t understand the difference between the flag and what makes the country great — all the people who fought to allow Kaepernick to have the right to kneel for justice,” he says. “The flag is irrelevant. It’s just a symbol that people glom onto for political reasons, just like Cheney back in the Iraq war.”

He continues about Goodell: “He got intimidated when Trump jumped on the kneeling” and “he folded.” Popovich says it is analogous to Republican lawmakers who support Trump out of fear “that they’ll get tweeted out of their office and not get elected the next go-round.” Don’t Tom Cotton and Lindsey Graham have people at home they are embarrassed to look in the eye, he ponders.

What does he think about the fact that seven N.F.L. owners, including Jerry Jones and Robert Kraft, each gave a million to Trump’s Inaugural Committee?

“It’s just hypocritical,” he replies. “It’s incongruent. It doesn’t make sense. People aren’t blind. Do you go to your staff and your players and talk about injustices and democracy and how to protest? I don’t get it. I think they put themselves in a position that’s untenable.”

When he trashed Trump soon after the election, the suits at the Spurs told him people were turning in their season tickets.

“I just said: ‘I don’t care. If they don’t come, I don’t care. That’s the way it is,’” he recalls. “From ownership, not one phone call, not one look, about dialing it back.”

Is he worried about starting to play again on July 30 at Disney World, with that other plague still on the loose?

He passes the ball to Adam Silver, the smooth N.B.A. commish.

“Ah, the Covid,” the coach murmurs. “I’m just counting on Adam to make sure we’re all safe.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/13/opinion/sunday/gregg-popovich-trump-nba-protests.html?campaign_id=39&emc=edit_ty_20200615&instance_id=19399&nl=opinion-today&regi_id=7914648&segment_id=30934&te=1&user_id=1f9f1665dd5502d51c4604a52bcf055e

ElNono
06-15-2020, 04:05 PM
Desperate for that elusive "W".:lol

didn't claim any W... that you think all this is about scoreboard is reassuring though, really means you're all talk. That's good news :tu

Atl Spur
06-15-2020, 04:35 PM
Wow.....ol’ nathan��

Nathan89
06-15-2020, 05:03 PM
Did you check out those gentlemen?

No.

Atl Spur
06-15-2020, 09:45 PM
No.

Why not?

Nathan89
06-16-2020, 10:43 PM
https://twitter.com/OzraeliAvi/status/1272480036134633472?s=20

Seems a lot of people have messages for white people.

Nathan89
06-16-2020, 10:45 PM
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1273023407177826304?s=20

The peaceful protesters of Paris are sending a message.

Phenomanul
06-17-2020, 09:53 AM
As much as board leftists hate religion they sure seem to latch on to dogmatic views every opportunity they get.

They cannot be questioned.

They cannot be criticized.

If they disagree with the message, then they automatically shift to ad hominems and attempt to ostracize the message bearer. That's why they revel in mob anonymity.

Of course black lives matter, the problem is that the very act of legitimizing someone's views based on the color of their skin (or their alleged level of victimization) runs completely contrary to what MLK and other Civil Rights activists fought for.

Leftists can't be reasoned with. Their ridiculous manipulation and cherry-picking of statistics is absurd. The omission of other stats is equally troubling. It keeps the blind sheeple under the control of the MSM-Leftist-Liberoacademic machine.

Black men are responsible for 60% of all violent crime in the nation DESPITE only comprising 6% of the population. A deeper look at the crime statistics reveals that the overwhelming majority of these crimes (>95%) are being perpetrated by people in the following age band: 15-34. That means that young black men ages 15-34 are responsible for 57% of all violent crime in the nation DESPITE only comprising 2% of the population.

THE look the other way ("nothing to see here") dynamic being applied to the staggering implications of such a statistic are the reasons why the claim that black men are being TARGETED by law enforcement don't hold any water.

Police are CALLED to respond in areas where violent crimes are reported - this job function intrinsically places them in a position where confrontation with dangerous criminals is inevitable, regardless of race. If the folks responsible for these crimes are predominantly young black men, it follows that most of the stats would be biased by THE PREPONDERANCE of the frequency of those interactions and not because of the race factor alone. To argue otherwise is highly flawed.

Subjectivity bias doesn't even enter the equation in assessing the above statistic. Violent crimes are discrete quantifiable events that are qualified as either violent or not violent. Murder, Armed Robbery, Aggravated Assault are not subjective crimes. No one sits in an office somewhere saying, "Someone died, oh wait, was it caused by a black person? Then it was murder! Let's skew the statistics against them."

Do we need to restructure some of our law enforcement departments? Sure, perhaps we even need broad-sweeping police reform, and perhaps a defunding of their unions (which have made it difficult to purge 'bad apples' out of law enforcement roles). But the fact remains, law enforcement is required to maintain law and order - and that function will invariably put officers in the path of violent criminals. In the last 15 years an average of 1,000 - 2,000 people have been killed by law enforcement officials per year, out of a pool of just over 38 million total such interactions between law enforcement officers and violent criminals per year (or a death rate of 0.0026% - 0.00526%).

koriwhat
06-17-2020, 02:27 PM
If pop was so concerned he'd step down and advocate for a black man to take his job but he's privileged in the systemic racism that makes up the upper echelon of the nba. Fuck him!

paperboy77
06-17-2020, 08:51 PM

Yup.

paperboy77
06-17-2020, 09:00 PM
Don't know if this NY Times column by Maureen Dowd has been posted yet . . .

An Anti-Trump Slam Dunk
On the issue of race, America’s Coach boxes out America’s Cretin.

by Maureen Dowd
Opinion Columnist

June 13, 2020

WASHINGTON —

“Shut up and dribble.”

Those four words sum up the attitude of Donald Trump and his acolytes toward athletes who speak out when the president uses sports to foment racial animosity and rile up his base.

LeBron James, who has a new group with other sports stars designed to protect and inspire the black vote, dunked on Laura Ingraham the other week. He tweeted: “If you still haven’t figured out why the protesting is going on. Why we’re acting as we are,” it’s because of the utter fatigue with disparities such as this: Back when King James told ESPN in 2018 that Trump did not care about the people, comparing him to a bad coach, Ingraham commanded him to “Shut up and dribble.”

But Ingraham reacted quite differently to Drew Brees’s recent comment (since rescinded) that he would “never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag,” when asked whether players should kneel this season. “He’s allowed to have his view about what kneeling and the flag means to him,” the Fox anchor said.

The classic 1968 Esquire cover of Muhammad Ali shot through with arrows comes to mind as we watch the dynamic between sports and politics become more torrid in this season of racial pain and introspection. The two indelible images of this American chapter are a quarterback kneeling on the turf to protest police brutality and a policeman kneeling on a man’s neck in a rancid display of that brutality. (Trump’s new campaign ad mocks Joe Biden for kneeling.)

I’ve been trying for three years to talk to Gregg Popovich, the coach of the San Antonio Spurs and the U.S.A. Olympics basketball team. At 71, he’s an N.B.A. legend who has long called race “the elephant in the room” and argued that we are all just an “accident of birth.” He’s a passionate Trump critic thriving in a red state.

He graduated from the Air Force Academy with a degree in Soviet studies and a yellow Corvette and toyed with the idea of a career in military intelligence. He’s a celebrated curmudgeon with sports reporters and an oenophile.

Raised by a steelworker and a secretary at the Inland plant in Gary, Ind., Popovich is as open-minded, principled and curious as Trump is narrow-minded, unprincipled and incurious.

“Pop,” as he’s known, is very private, but he finally agreed to pop off on a phone call. He wouldn’t pose for a picture, however, explaining that he should not be the focus.

He has spent 25 years in a dialogue about race with his teams. He took players to see “Hamilton” on Broadway, Ava DuVernay in L.A., the African-American Museum in D.C. and the National Civil Rights Museum in Memphis. He gave players copies of “Between the World and Me,” by Ta-Nehisi Coates.

“Especially if you’re a white coach and you’re coaching a group that’s largely black, you’d better gain their trust, you’d better be genuine, you’d better understand their situation,” he tells me. “You’d better understand where they grew up. Maybe there’s a black kid from a prep school. Maybe there’s another black kid who saw his first murder when he was 7 years old.”

But in recent calls with the Spurs’ players and staff he has been amazed at the level of hurt.

“It would bring you to tears,” he says, his voice cracking. “It’s even deeper than you thought, and that’s what really made me start to think: You’re a privileged son of a bitch and you still don’t get it as much as you think you do. You gotta work harder. You gotta be more aware. You gotta be pushed and embarrassed. You’ve gotta call it out.”

He tells of a recent Zoom town hall with Spurs employees. “A black mother said, ‘My son is angry with me.’ I said, ‘Why?’ and she said, ‘Well, because he’s 16 and I’m basically lying to him and dragging my feet and giving him excuses because I don’t want to take him down to the D.M.V. to get his driver’s license because I don’t want him in a car.’ So her own son is angry with her for that but doesn’t realize that she’s scared to death for him.”

I wonder if the former Air Force officer thinks the law-and-order militaristic approach can work for Cadet Bone Spurs in the campaign.

“I honestly do,” he says. “I feel badly for the military around Trump because they’re dealing with the guy who is the poster boy for the aggrieved wannabe. And he’s taking it out on the world and it’s ruining our country.”

About Trump’s refusal to consider renaming military installations named for Confederate leaders, Pop says of U.S. soldiers, “They didn’t go to war for General Bragg; they went to war for our country.”

About Roger Goodell’s mea culpa that the N.F.L. was wrong for not listening sooner to players who wanted to speak out and protest — an apologia he made without mentioning Colin Kaepernick’s name — Popovich is skeptical.

“A smart man is running the N.F.L. and he didn’t understand the difference between the flag and what makes the country great — all the people who fought to allow Kaepernick to have the right to kneel for justice,” he says. “The flag is irrelevant. It’s just a symbol that people glom onto for political reasons, just like Cheney back in the Iraq war.”

He continues about Goodell: “He got intimidated when Trump jumped on the kneeling” and “he folded.” Popovich says it is analogous to Republican lawmakers who support Trump out of fear “that they’ll get tweeted out of their office and not get elected the next go-round.” Don’t Tom Cotton and Lindsey Graham have people at home they are embarrassed to look in the eye, he ponders.

What does he think about the fact that seven N.F.L. owners, including Jerry Jones and Robert Kraft, each gave a million to Trump’s Inaugural Committee?

“It’s just hypocritical,” he replies. “It’s incongruent. It doesn’t make sense. People aren’t blind. Do you go to your staff and your players and talk about injustices and democracy and how to protest? I don’t get it. I think they put themselves in a position that’s untenable.”

When he trashed Trump soon after the election, the suits at the Spurs told him people were turning in their season tickets.

“I just said: ‘I don’t care. If they don’t come, I don’t care. That’s the way it is,’” he recalls. “From ownership, not one phone call, not one look, about dialing it back.”

Is he worried about starting to play again on July 30 at Disney World, with that other plague still on the loose?

He passes the ball to Adam Silver, the smooth N.B.A. commish.

“Ah, the Covid,” the coach murmurs. “I’m just counting on Adam to make sure we’re all safe.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/13/opinion/sunday/gregg-popovich-trump-nba-protests.html?campaign_id=39&emc=edit_ty_20200615&instance_id=19399&nl=opinion-today&regi_id=7914648&segment_id=30934&te=1&user_id=1f9f1665dd5502d51c4604a52bcf055e

My simple question is why are these athletes your heroes in life? They don't follow ANYTHING up with the people that will actually change things. They just say or play to YOUR emotions/long held thought process and bail. That's not good enough. Change takes hard work. These athletes have to take care of their own careers which they frequently remind us takes "a lot of hard work, countless hours". That's fine but then when do they have time to follow up with their "change wish-list"? Thought so. They only give a shit about being popular and getting clicks. If you worship these superior athletes but very flawed humans you're a shallow... stupid ass idiot. BTW fuck Pop. Trump just endorsed Kap... not to mention ALL that he's done for the forgotten. Now what? You all are blind.

ElNono
06-17-2020, 11:09 PM
As much as board leftists hate religion they sure seem to latch on to dogmatic views every opportunity they get.

They cannot be questioned.

They cannot be criticized.

If they disagree with the message, then they automatically shift to ad hominems and attempt to ostracize the message bearer. That's why they revel in mob anonymity.

Of course black lives matter, the problem is that the very act of legitimizing someone's views based on the color of their skin (or their alleged level of victimization) runs completely contrary to what MLK and other Civil Rights activists fought for.

Leftists can't be reasoned with. Their ridiculous manipulation and cherry-picking of statistics is absurd. The omission of other stats is equally troubling. It keeps the blind sheeple under the control of the MSM-Leftist-Liberoacademic machine.

Black men are responsible for 60% of all violent crime in the nation DESPITE only comprising 6% of the population. A deeper look at the crime statistics reveals that the overwhelming majority of these crimes (>95%) are being perpetrated by people in the following age band: 15-34. That means that young black men ages 15-34 are responsible for 57% of all violent crime in the nation DESPITE only comprising 2% of the population.

THE look the other way ("nothing to see here") dynamic being applied to the staggering implications of such a statistic are the reasons why the claim that black men are being TARGETED by law enforcement don't hold any water.

Police are CALLED to respond in areas where violent crimes are reported - this job function intrinsically places them in a position where confrontation with dangerous criminals is inevitable, regardless of race. If the folks responsible for these crimes are predominantly young black men, it follows that most of the stats would be biased by THE PREPONDERANCE of the frequency of those interactions and not because of the race factor alone. To argue otherwise is highly flawed.

Subjectivity bias doesn't even enter the equation in assessing the above statistic. Violent crimes are discrete quantifiable events that are qualified as either violent or not violent. Murder, Armed Robbery, Aggravated Assault are not subjective crimes. No one sits in an office somewhere saying, "Someone died, oh wait, was it caused by a black person? Then it was murder! Let's skew the statistics against them."

Do we need to restructure some of our law enforcement departments? Sure, perhaps we even need broad-sweeping police reform, and perhaps a defunding of their unions (which have made it difficult to purge 'bad apples' out of law enforcement roles). But the fact remains, law enforcement is required to maintain law and order - and that function will invariably put officers in the path of violent criminals. In the last 15 years an average of 1,000 - 2,000 people have been killed by law enforcement officials per year, out of a pool of just over 38 million total such interactions between law enforcement officers and violent criminals per year (or a death rate of 0.0026% - 0.00526%).

:lol big bold fonts

I agree we need both police and criminal justice reform.

ElNono
06-17-2020, 11:10 PM
Yup.

cool story

Atl Spur
06-18-2020, 12:49 AM
Yawn!!!! Boys you can do better than this I hoped! Black people are mean scary people......boo!

Texas_Ranger
06-18-2020, 12:55 AM
https://twitter.com/OzraeliAvi/status/1272480036134633472?s=20

Seems a lot of people have messages for white people.

Looks like a bunch of cool guys... but even cool guys deserve to just drop dead sometimes, so i hope that can happen to them.

Nathan89
06-18-2020, 06:19 AM
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1273359200744280066?s=20

I remember when the media crucified white high school kids wearing Trump hats because one of them smirked at an asshole beating a drum in his face.

Nathan89
06-18-2020, 06:24 AM
https://twitter.com/AlertFakeNews/status/1273359705654599683?s=20

I think this is old video but damn.

Dirks_Finale
06-18-2020, 06:43 AM
https://twitter.com/AlertFakeNews/status/1273359705654599683?s=20

I think this is old video but damn.

The media wont even report stuff like this. Perfectly acceptable because it's one of those evil and 'privileged' white folks getting beat down again. Must be their "righteous anger". :lol

And this why I can not support BLM. There are some within their movement who are the equilivant of the KKK. Racist as hell and really only care for themselves.

Demonstrate peacefully. Do not destroy property that does not belong to you. Do not block traffic and do not attack others. Great men like MLK would not approve of this non-sense.

Nathan89
06-18-2020, 06:57 AM
https://twitter.com/DrKarlynB/status/1273033161858048000?s=20

Don't participate in cult propaganda folks.

exstatic
06-18-2020, 08:58 AM
A lot of goalpost moving going on. I condemn, ALL personal attacks, no matter the skin color of the attacker or victim. That being said, it’s not the police attacking those white people. That’s the issue, systemic racial bias by the police. Find me decades of footage of police systematically attacking and killing scores of unarmed white people. Hell, find me ONE video of a cop taking down an armed to the teeth white militia protester, you know, someone who could actually do them some harm or kill them. You won’t find it, because the militias and the cops share the same agenda, the suppression of minorities.

Phenomanul
06-18-2020, 10:15 AM
A lot of goalpost moving going on. I condemn, ALL personal attacks, no matter the skin color of the attacker or victim. That being said, it’s not the police attacking those white people. That’s the issue, systemic racial bias by the police. Find me decades of footage of police systematically attacking and killing scores of unarmed white people. Hell, find me ONE video of a cop taking down an armed to the teeth white militia protester, you know, someone who could actually do them some harm or kill them. You won’t find it, because the militias and the cops share the same agenda, the suppression of minorities.

Stop living in the past. As a society we need to move on (and certainly learn) from the mistakes of our past. Hold people accountable for their present actions. It's asinine to hold anyone accountable for what their great-grandparents or grandparents did - what type of twisted sense of justice is that?

If any of this had anything to do with "white supremacy" then why do Vietnamese Americans, Chinese Americans, Korean Americans, Indonesian Americans, Indian Americans, Egyptian Americans and Pakistani Americans earn more per capita than White Americans? Why do they excel academically over White Americans? Do you think that perhaps other factors are involved that are being entirely glossed over by this mass delusional narrative?

It's entirely a cultural problem. Obama said it best when he said that a fatherless home was the greatest, single factor in determining if Black Americans would succeed in life:

But if we are honest with ourselves, we’ll admit that what too many fathers also are is missing — missing from too many lives and too many homes. They have abandoned their responsibilities, acting like boys instead of men. And the foundations of our families are weaker because of it.

You and I know how true this is in the African-American community. We know that more than half of all black children live in single-parent households, a number that has doubled — doubled — since we were children. We know the statistics — that children who grow up without a father are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime; nine times more likely to drop out of schools and 20 times more likely to end up in prison. They are more likely to have behavioral problems, or run away from home or become teenage parents themselves. And the foundations of our community are weaker because of it.

How many times in the last year has this city lost a child at the hands of another child? How many times have our hearts stopped in the middle of the night with the sound of a gunshot or a siren? How many teenagers have we seen hanging around on street corners when they should be sitting in a classroom? How many are sitting in prison when they should be working, or at least looking for a job? How many in this generation are we willing to lose to poverty or violence or addiction? How many?

Yes, we need more cops on the street. Yes, we need fewer guns in the hands of people who shouldn’t have them. Yes, we need more money for our schools, and more outstanding teachers in the classroom, and more after-school programs for our children. Yes, we need more jobs and more job training and more opportunity in our communities.

But we also need families to raise our children. We need fathers to realize that responsibility does not end at conception. We need them to realize that what makes you a man is not the ability to have a child — it’s the courage to raise one. (more big black bold text for ElNono)

I would posit, as many other prominent black leaders have suggested in the past, that the absentee father dynamic is an insidious form of institutionalized oppression that has been imparted upon the black community by decades-old Democratic policies aimed at keeping the black community financially dependent on the government. That dynamic has largely empowered the Democratic Party at municipal levels - even when NOTHING changes. The government financially incentivizes black mothers to remain unwed which unfortunately propagates misery on to the next generation. Some Black Americans have woken up to this pattern, but they are being largely shunted by the mob. They get called "race traitors" and other derogatory terms. The BLM movement is nothing but a cover for the Marxist takeover of our society.

pad300
06-18-2020, 10:19 AM

And you're full of shit. Recent examples:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1271233774852833281

If you think cops don't do dead white people...

ElNono
06-18-2020, 10:35 AM
I would posit, as many other prominent black leaders have suggested in the past, that the absentee father dynamic is an insidious form of institutionalized oppression that has been imparted upon the black community by decades-old Democratic policies aimed at keeping the black community financially dependent on the government. That dynamic has largely empowered the Democratic Party at municipal levels - even when NOTHING changes. The government financially incentivizes black mothers to remain unwed which unfortunately propagates misery on to the next generation. Some Black Americans have woken up to this pattern, but they are being largely shunted by the mob. They get called "race traitors" and other derogatory terms. The BLM movement is nothing but a cover for the Marxist takeover of our society.

So the part you're playing to eradicate systemic racism is pointing fingers at the victims? Is that it? That's convenient. It's intellectually lazy, but convenient.

Not to mention the vast amount of generalizations you're making there. Why don't you just call them welfare queens too? This is much more complex than 'didn't have a father'.

And the whole 'living in the past' is more convenient talk. That's basically the stuff you don't want to talk about, and avoid like the plague with whataboutism.

exstatic
06-18-2020, 11:07 AM
And you're full of shit. Recent examples:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1271233774852833281

If you think cops don't do dead white people...
So, no police actions against whites.

Phenomanul
06-18-2020, 11:34 AM
So the part you're playing to eradicate systemic racism is pointing fingers at the victims? Is that it? That's convenient. It's intellectually lazy, but convenient.

Not to mention the vast amount of generalizations you're making there. Why don't you just call them welfare queens too? This is much more complex than 'didn't have a father'.

And the whole 'living in the past' is more convenient talk. That's basically the stuff you don't want to talk about, and avoid like the plague with whataboutism.

Your dismissiveness of my overall message is the only intellectually lazy tactic at play here. Your accusation of finger pointing misses the point altogether. The root cause cannot be race based when other minority races excel in American society. What's ironic is that the bulk of my post was written by Obama himself.

Does Racism Cause Fatherlessness?

Some recognize the problem of father absence in the black community but object, “Racism is causing fatherlessness!” If that were true, the plight of the black family would have been far worse in eras of overt racism. Instead, early 20th-century black women married at higher rates than their white counterparts.

As the nation emerged from Jim Crow, 25 percent of black children were born to unwed mothers. Today that statistic is 72 percent. Instances of racism exist today, but you would be hard-pressed to argue anti-black racism is worse now than in 1900 or 1964.

If racism were the primary problem, Nigerian Americans also would not be among the most successful immigrant groups in our country, but they are. Much of their success can be attributed to strong marriages and strong families. In Nigeria, only 4 percent of children are raised in single-parent households, compared to the overall U.S. rate of 23 percent.

Leftist Policies Feed Poverty

Racism is not primarily responsible for the dissolution of the black family. Leftist policies are. Renowned economist Thomas Sowell explains, “The black family, which had survived centuries of slavery and discrimination, began rapidly disintegrating in the liberal welfare state that subsidized unwed pregnancy and changed welfare from an emergency rescue to a way of life.” This way of life has kept many black children stuck in cycles of generational poverty.

But because family breakdown, not racism, is overwhelmingly responsible for high rates of child poverty, the solution is found in marriage. The success sequence — 1) get at least a high school degree, 2) get a full-time job, and 3) get married before having any children — lifts 91 percent of youth out of poverty. Marriage is our greatest anti-poverty weapon.

Father Absence Increases Crime

It’s sickeningly obvious that instances of white cops targeting and brutalizing black suspects exist, but racism isn’t the main explanation for the massive numbers of black men in prison.

Regardless of their race, children who grow up without dads, especially boys, are more likely to commit violent crime. Fathers teach children different lessons than mothers do. One of those vital lessons is teaching children to police themselves through rough-and-tumble play, straight talk, and a disciplinary style inclined toward getting kids to take responsibility for their actions.

Fathers provide their sons a role model of what a strong and self-controlled man looks like, and for daughters they model what a father and husband should be. When a father fails, or is flat-out absent, a young man is more likely to encounter his first enforced boundaries at the hands of police. Prisons could be renamed “centers for dad-deprived boys,” and black boys are dad-deprived more than any other demographic.

That’s not to say that children, black or otherwise, who grow up in a broken home are doomed. President Barack Obama is an example of a man who overcame great odds to reach the pinnacle of power and success. He also, by his own admission, suffered from the absence of his father.

Fathers Foster Academic Success

Blaming systemic police racism for the struggles of black Americans is easier than doing the hard work of building and repairing families, but if we seek real change, our energies need to be focused on the hard work — or the home work. As senior fellow at Stanford University’s Hoover Institution Shelby Steele notes, “You can have the police go to as many sensitivity trainings as you want, it’s not going to read a story to a child at night before he goes to sleep so he’s developing his mind … [and] serious about the academic and educational development [needed] … in order to be successful.”

Steele understands how father absence affects the racial achievement gap. While it’s true that black students are often unfairly disadvantaged by living in districts with poorly performing schools, family plays an often ignored role in school success.

Academically, black students, 65 percent of whom are being raised by single parents, struggle most in school. White students, 24 percent of whom live in single-parent homes, tend to inhabit the middle ground. Asian students, 15 percent of whom have single parents, generally occupy the top-achieving academic strata. The correlation between kids in single-parent homes and academic struggles is glaringly obvious, but it seldom factors into discussions aimed at helping black students succeed.

What happens when fathers, regardless of race, marry the mothers of their children? They raise successful students. A meta-analysis of 30 studies found student success has infinitely more to do with family than with race. The researchers concluded, “The family elements that were most strongly associated with a reduction in the achievement gap were coming from a two-biological-parent family and high levels of parental involvement.”

Even more interesting, when the study factored in the religious faith of an intact family, “The achievement gap totally disappeared” (emphasis added). When their emotional needs are met in the home of their married mother and father, black students are just as capable of academic success as kids from any other racial group.

The Institution Most Black Kids Lack Is Marriage

The shameful time in U.S. history when blacks were excluded from the institutions of education, business, and government has passed. America’s centuries-long systematic segregation has been replaced by targeted searches for minority enrollees and employees in our nation’s most prestigious universities and businesses. African Americans have been elected to the most powerful positions in government and hold the highest offices in many of the cities currently overrun by Black Lives Matter protests.

The only institution to which today’s black children are routinely denied is marriage. Their plight won’t improve until they receive equal access to this foundational institution, which unites the two people to whom children have a natural right — their mother and father — for life.

pad300
06-18-2020, 11:57 AM
So, no police actions against whites.

Did you watch that video? Prove it: Who were the three people who died? What race were they?

exstatic
06-18-2020, 12:01 PM
Did you watch that video? Prove it: Who were the three people who died? What race were they?

Your link took me to a twitter thread. If you want to show a specific tweet with specific content, link to the tweet, not the thread.

Dirks_Finale
06-18-2020, 12:10 PM
What's messed up is that you can't even talk about the fatherless issue or they call you racist for speaking the truth. Bill O'Reily touched on it and there was outrage because a rich old white dude was saying it. But 2Pac was saying the same thing ((("You know what it makes me unhappy When brothas make babies, and leave a young mother to be a pappy"))). Should not matter who is saying it when the truth is told.

Your dismissiveness of my overall message is the only intellectually lazy tactic at play here. Your accusation of finger pointing misses the point altogether. The root cause cannot be race based when other minority races excel in American society. What's ironic is that the bulk of my post was written by Obama himself.

pad300
06-18-2020, 12:13 PM
Your link took me to a twitter thread. If you want to show a specific tweet with specific content, link to the tweet, not the thread.
Huh, I click on that link and it works - takes me to a specific tweet with a video to play...
here's the youtube version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6FSoZBujeg

Atl Spur
06-18-2020, 12:45 PM
What's messed up is that you can't even talk about the fatherless issue or they call you racist for speaking the truth. Bill O'Reily touched on it and there was outrage because a rich old white dude was saying it. But 2Pac was saying the same thing ((("You know what it makes me unhappy When brothas make babies, and leave a young mother to be a pappy"))). Should not matter who is saying it when the truth is told.

No one condones dead beat dads homie! There are so many systems in place to perpetuate this phenomenon; you gotta get out that bubble. A simple google search will afford you so much information you obviously refuse to access. Stop cherry picking and sensationalizing foolishness..... I’m black, I have a child and his dad isn’t his mom!

Dirks_Finale
06-18-2020, 12:56 PM
Great! Thank you for being a good dad. But the statistics overall are still grim, I'm afraid.

No one condones dead beat dads homie! There are so many systems in place to perpetuate this phenomenon; you gotta get out that bubble. A simple google search will afford you so much information you obviously refuse to access. Stop cherry picking and sensationalizing foolishness..... I’m black, I have a child and his dad isn’t his mom!

Atl Spur
06-18-2020, 01:06 PM
Huh, I click on that link and it works - takes me to a specific tweet with a video to play...
here's the youtube version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6FSoZBujeg

!
Where shall I start? Every race has experienced death at the hands of police, some justified more than others but no group has been terrorized like black people! History is super insightful to help shape the future; check out 13th on Netflix for a snapshot.

Atl Spur
06-18-2020, 01:09 PM
Great! Thank you for being a good dad. But the statistics overall are still grim, I'm afraid.

My post was a request for you to research why this might be prevalent based off historical data....... is that request clear enough?

ElNono
06-18-2020, 01:11 PM

No, that's called whataboutism, and it doesn't address systemic racism at all.

When your response to people of color earning less than their white counterparts for the same job, having longer sentences for the same crime, being racially profiled, having less opportunities, etc is "but what about asians and pakistanis?!" it's a lazy deflection that doesn't address the issue at all.

You then try to crowbar judeochristian bullshit to make you feel better, that, again, has nothing to do with the subject at hand. This isn't a problem of indoctrination. Different groups of people have different cultures, are proud of them, and they don't want anything to do with yours.

Have you even given some thought that what works for you might not work for somebody else?

You might as well bring up the last buzzword when blaming the victim... but Chicago! You'll have conservative bingo on black folks.

ElNono
06-18-2020, 01:14 PM

You can certainly talk about it. It's just unrelated to systemic racism.

Nathan89
06-18-2020, 02:27 PM
Something tells me that the wage gap between the black and white individual is about relevant to the bullshit wage gap between male and female that leftists have been spewing about forever. The general push for affirmative action hires is going to hurt black people though. Even those that are just as good will be tarnished. It's unfortunate how many ways government intervention backfires on the people they are claiming to help.

Nathan89
06-18-2020, 02:28 PM
https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1273297386681450496?s=20

ElNono
06-18-2020, 02:33 PM
Something tells me that the wage gap between the black and white individual is about relevant to the bullshit wage gap between male and female that leftists have been spewing about forever. The general push for affirmative action hires is going to hurt black people though. Even those that are just as good will be tarnished. It's unfortunate how many ways government intervention backfires on the people they are claiming to help.

It's isn't bullshit if it's real.