LkrFan
06-06-2020, 09:52 PM
https://twitter.com/texasdemocrats/status/1269299567373070336?s=19
https://twitter.com/texasdemocrats/status/1269299621836161024?s=19

Seems like a good cause. :)

David Hogg
06-06-2020, 09:54 PM
Not happening. Just no.

Put your energy into Michigan/Wisconsin/Florida/Ohio/etc. Stop wasting your energy on Texas.

Spurtacular
06-06-2020, 09:55 PM
:lol Cuckold fantasies.

LkrFan
06-06-2020, 09:58 PM
Not happening. Just no.

Put your energy into Michigan/Wisconsin/Florida/Ohio/etc. Stop wasting your energy on Texas.

Texas was Blue before. IJS

LkrFan
06-06-2020, 09:59 PM
https://twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/1268247160803508229?s=19

Will Hunting
06-06-2020, 09:59 PM
Not happening. Just no.

Not even Florida or Ohio imo, in any scenario where Biden wins either state he handily wins the presidency and neither state has a senate race in 2020. Focus on not losing house seats in Florida, Texas and Ohio but you’ll get more bang for your buck trying to flip senate seats in smaller states like Montana and Iowa.

koriwhat
06-06-2020, 10:01 PM
https://twitter.com/texasdemocrats/status/1269299567373070336?s=19
https://twitter.com/texasdemocrats/status/1269299621836161024?s=19

Seems like a good cause. :)

Fuck you!

Spurtacular
06-06-2020, 10:04 PM
https://twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/1268247160803508229?s=19

:lmao

LkrFan
06-06-2020, 10:05 PM
Fuck you!

^ fagg :lol

Will Hunting
06-06-2020, 10:05 PM
It was blue back in the Dixiecrat era the same way Mississippi and Alabama were. Means nothing today.

There still needs to be a huge shift in demographics to cancel out the huge rural white vote in Texas that’s 70+% Republican. It’s not like the other Southwestern states that have an insignificant rural GOP voter base (ie Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada).

David Hogg
06-06-2020, 10:11 PM
It’s not happening. Every 4 years we’re Charlie Brown kicking the football. Texas isn’t going blue. It’s not going purple. It’s staying red. It can get somewhat less red. We’ll revisit Texas in 15 years if there’s even an America.

Will Hunting
06-06-2020, 10:16 PM
^Yup after 10-15 years of more boomer/silent generation voters dying off and gen z Hispanic voters turning 18, it might be a different story. For now it’s a red state with a large population that’ll cost too much in money/other campaign resources to flip purple/blue.

baseline bum
06-06-2020, 10:21 PM

Yeah when the Democrats were the party of Dixie. Now that the GOP is Dixie's party they have the state on lockdown.

LkrFan
06-06-2020, 10:22 PM
https://twitter.com/texasdemocrats/status/1269466321043034114?s=19

baseline bum
06-06-2020, 10:23 PM
^Yup after 10-15 years of more boomer/silent generation voters dying off and gen z Hispanic voters turning 18, it might be a different story. For now it’s a red state with a large population that’ll cost too much in money/other campaign resources to flip purple/blue.

Not to mention if Biden is even competitive in Texas the election is over and Biden has almost certainly landslided Trump in the electoral college.

LkrFan
06-06-2020, 10:24 PM
It’s not happening. Every 4 years we’re Charlie Brown kicking the football. Texas isn’t going blue. It’s not going purple. It’s staying red. It can get somewhat less red. We’ll revisit Texas in 15 years if there’s even an America.

:lol

LkrFan
06-06-2020, 10:26 PM
https://twitter.com/ASlavitt/status/1269465814396215297?s=19

baseline bum
06-06-2020, 10:26 PM

Even Beto with massive enthusiasm from the left here still lost by two points in an election without Trump on the ballot. There is no one like him in this election for Texas, I didn't even bother picking anyone but Bernie on my primary ballot back in February.

FrostKing
06-06-2020, 10:27 PM
Brother, I think your wife slipped you the blue pill :hat

LkrFan
06-06-2020, 10:28 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTguCvr37RhpsoR8yURFztoOK54_tQ 4dIR3H_eMoinotar1ctW1&usqp=CAU

He should tab Beto as his VP tbh. Beto got cheated by Cruz. Texans love Beto.

David Hogg
06-06-2020, 10:28 PM
Even Beto with massive enthusiasm from the left here still lost by two points in an election without Trump on the ballot. There is no one like him in this election for Texas, I didn't even bother picking anyone but Bernie on my primary ballot back in February.
Beto with massive enthusiasm going up against one of the most reviled people in the Senate, a guy most Texas Republicans don’t even respect, and he still lost.

LkrFan
06-06-2020, 10:29 PM

Beto was cheatedPERIOD.

LkrFan
06-06-2020, 10:31 PM
https://twitter.com/BidenWarRoom/status/1269469683247439877?s=19

baseline bum
06-06-2020, 10:32 PM
Beto with massive enthusiasm going up against one of the most reviled people in the Senate, a guy most Texas Republicans don’t even respect, and he still lost.

IDK, most Republicans I know love Cruz. Cornyn's the one they don't like.

David Hogg
06-06-2020, 10:33 PM
Beto was cheatedPERIOD.
He wasn’t cheated. It was a perfect storm of a charismatic young Democrat gaining massive support, going up against a weasely establishment Republican that absolutely nobody likes.......and Texas still voted for the Republican. Because Texas is red.

Spend your resources on a different state.

Will Hunting
06-06-2020, 10:34 PM
Not to mention if Biden is even competitive in Texas the election is over and Biden has almost certainly landslided Trump in the electoral college.
There’s also no way a run of the mill establishment Republican like Cornyn loses his senate seat.

The Democrats need to start trying to even out the number of low population senate seats each party has. Take 1/2 of the money that was spent on the Cruz/Beto senate race and you can own a state like Montana instead.

Will Hunting
06-06-2020, 10:36 PM
IDK, most Republicans I know love Cruz. Cornyn's the one they don't like.
Moderate Republicans like Cornyn more though. Even if Trump somehow lost Texas, I think there would be a lot of moderate Republicans voting Biden/Cornyn.

Spurtacular
06-06-2020, 10:38 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e3/f2/bc/e3f2bc5ee7031fd81c811b46779beb83.jpg

LkrFan
06-06-2020, 10:38 PM
https://twitter.com/IAmKevinTerrell/status/1269471803681976320?s=19

baseline bum
06-06-2020, 10:39 PM
Moderate Republicans like Cornyn more though. Even if Trump somehow lost Texas, I think there would be a lot of moderate Republicans voting Biden/Cornyn.

I think that would be more of a function of the Democrats not having anyone worth a shit running against Cornyn this time around. Why would you think Republican voters would prefer a moderate to a hardliner after seeing how far right the GOP has gone ever since Gingrich?

Reck
06-06-2020, 10:42 PM
We're not there yet.

There were a couple of polls that said the same thing about Hillary and she lost it...by 9 points. Biden will lose it by probably 5-6.

But we have made real ground in Arizona so there's that.

Will Hunting
06-06-2020, 10:46 PM
We're not there yet.

There were a couple of polls that said the same thing about Hillary and she lost it...by 9 points. Biden will lose it by probably 5-6.

But we have made real ground in Arizona so there's that.
Exactly. Just since 2004 New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada and Virginia have all gone from red/light red to blue/light blue, focus on making sure Arizona/North Carolina go the same way.

DMC
06-06-2020, 10:47 PM

:lol Posts George Takei - calls someone else a fag

Chris
06-06-2020, 11:13 PM

George Takei wouldn't like you saying that.

Millennial_Messiah
06-07-2020, 02:50 AM
Not even Florida or Ohio imo, in any scenario where Biden wins either state he handily wins the presidency and neither state has a senate race in 2020. Focus on not losing house seats in Florida, Texas and Ohio but you’ll get more bang for your buck trying to flip senate seats in smaller states like Montana and Iowa.
Arizona and Maine tbh. Big senate seats there.

Dems would be wise to focus on AZ, MI, PA, WI, nothing else. If the Dems can win 3 of those 4, Trump is out, even if he wins FL and OH. Because Trump isn't winning back VA or NV for the GOP.

Millennial_Messiah
06-07-2020, 03:04 AM
There’s also no way a run of the mill establishment Republican like Cornyn loses his senate seat.

The Democrats need to start trying to even out the number of low population senate seats each party has. Take 1/2 of the money that was spent on the Cruz/Beto senate race and you can own a state like Montana instead.
Well at least you have a brain. You're the only left leaning one on here who does, I think

I don't think Montana votes in 2 democrats. They've had the Tester + 1 GOP senator purple dynamism for a long time and they like it there. Iowa doesn't even have a Dem challenger yet and the GOP incumbent is too strong there.

Arizona is the key... Arizona, Arizona, Arizona... Biden should be giving Mark Kelly blowjobs on a daily basis, because 11 novel electoral votes is very juicy. Colorado is a gain, and Alabama is a loss, this much we know. The gut feeling is that Thom Tillis (and Trump) hang on in NC. It's going to come down to AZ and Maine. Of course, the Dems can't afford to royally screw up in, say, Michigan.

LkrFan
06-07-2020, 04:42 AM
:lol Posts George Takei - calls someone else a fag

Wait, wut? :lol (in my Be Best David Dennison voice) I don't even know who George Takei is. I never met him. :lol

LkrFan
06-07-2020, 04:43 AM
George Takei wouldn't like you saying that.

boutons_deux
06-07-2020, 07:44 AM
Yeah when the Democrats were the party of Dixie. Now that the GOP is Dixie's party they have the state on lockdown.

All across the Confederacy, the racist Dems were Dem just to oppose Lincoln-emancipator/Civil-War-Winning Repugs

Then Nixon/Ailes/Atwater/Stone created The Southern Strategy after the social (ie, black) progress of the '60s and '50s to conscript racist Dems to become racist Repugs. Racism being more defining than party.

And here we are, 50 years later, the Repug entire party is based hate, paranoia, anger, on racism complimented with xenophobia, misogyny, and Biblical-hate of LGBT, which Christ was famous for LGBT hate, right?

Everybody knows Christ's appeal was Old Testament vengeance, hate and exclusion, not New Testament other-cheek love and inclusion.

SnakeBoy
06-07-2020, 08:38 AM

I don't know anyone who actually likes Cornyn. Just can't get rid of him. Anytime there is a hint of a serious primary challenge he puts on the cowboy hat and pretends he just a regular ole boy caring about the workin man. He's really good at it.

baseline bum
06-07-2020, 11:09 AM
I don't know anyone who actually likes Cornyn. Just can't get rid of him. Anytime there is a hint of a serious primary challenge he puts on the cowboy hat and pretends he just a regular ole boy caring about the workin man. He's really good at it.

I wanted to vomit watching his Change commercials in the 2008 election.

David Hogg
06-07-2020, 11:19 AM
So both Texas senators are pretty universally disliked in Texas, yet they’re comfortably entrenched in their Senate seats.

And people think Texas has a chance at going blue? :lmao

Trainwreck2100
06-07-2020, 11:20 AM

that's cause the racist good ole boys jumped ship from democrat to republican thanks to the southern strategy. I don't think the dems can bank on that happening for them

Spurminator
06-07-2020, 11:20 AM
Unfortunately there's no Beto this year. I don't see MJ Hegar or Royce West getting near the grassroots support or buzz.

Will Hunting
06-07-2020, 11:26 AM
He gave a townhall at the company I used to work for years ago (2013 iirc) and I’ve never seen a more a shameless corporate prostitute in my life :lol

Trainwreck2100
06-07-2020, 11:26 AM
Unfortunately there's no Beto this year. I don't see MJ Hegar or Royce West getting near the grassroots support or buzz.

even if there was, no way you'd get a dem senator to win on a presidential ticket

David Hogg
06-07-2020, 11:33 AM
You could bring Sam Houston back from the dead and run him against Ted Cruz, and Cruz would win by 100,000 votes because of the magic R next to his name.

Will Hunting
06-07-2020, 11:37 AM
Well at least you have a brain. You're the only left leaning one on here who does, I think

I don't think Montana votes in 2 democrats. They've had the Tester + 1 GOP senator purple dynamism for a long time and they like it there. Iowa doesn't even have a Dem challenger yet and the GOP incumbent is too strong there.

Arizona is the key... Arizona, Arizona, Arizona... Biden should be giving Mark Kelly blowjobs on a daily basis, because 11 novel electoral votes is very juicy. Colorado is a gain, and Alabama is a loss, this much we know. The gut feeling is that Thom Tillis (and Trump) hang on in NC. It's going to come down to AZ and Maine. Of course, the Dems can't afford to royally screw up in, say, Michigan.
Normally you might be right about Montana not having two Democratic Senators, but people voting against an extremely popular is governor like Bullock just because “they don’t want another god damn Dem!” weren’t voting Democrat either way. Montana different than the other red northwestern states (Wyoming & Idaho). It’s more educated and his a lot of California transplants. Obama was only 10,000 votes from winning it in 2008. It’s not like West Virginia where you have a well-liked Democratic Senator in an otherwise ruby red state.

Not sure what you mean by Iowa doesn’t have a challenger yet. Greenfield won the primary and was up 2 points on Ernst in the last poll that was done. Ernst used to be popular but isn’t anymore, she has the 3rd lowest approval rating of any senator in the country. It’s too bad the Dems couldn’t find a candidate with more name recognition to run against her but she’s definitely vulnerable.

Millennial_Messiah
06-07-2020, 01:03 PM
Normally you might be right about Montana not having two Democratic Senators, but people voting against an extremely popular is governor like Bullock just because “they don’t want another god damn Dem!” weren’t voting Democrat either way. Montana different than the other red northwestern states (Wyoming & Idaho). It’s more educated and his a lot of California transplants. Obama was only 10,000 votes from winning it in 2008. It’s not like West Virginia where you have a well-liked Democratic Senator in an otherwise ruby red state.

Not sure what you mean by Iowa doesn’t have a challenger yet. Greenfield won the primary and was up 2 points on Ernst in the last poll that was done. Ernst used to be popular but isn’t anymore, she has the 3rd lowest approval rating of any senator in the country. It’s too bad the Dems couldn’t find a candidate with more name recognition to run against her but she’s definitely vulnerable.
Those states in that region like (Iowa) haven't been kind to Dems in the past decade or so, particularly in the senate. Ernst and Tillis will hold.

Colorado +
Alabama -

Arizona likely +

...What else? Maine is a coin toss.

Will Hunting
06-07-2020, 01:23 PM
Those states in that region like (Iowa) haven't been kind to Dems in the past decade or so, particularly in the senate. Ernst and Tillis will hold.

Colorado +
Alabama -

Arizona likely +

...What else? Maine is a coin toss.
:lol Obama won Iowa twice, and Ernst’s seat was held by a Democrat for decades prior to the 2014 red waive (when even Colorado Dems couldn’t win a senate race). Democrats won the generic ballot across the house races in Iowa by 4 points in 2018 and picked up two seats, if the same thing happens in 2020 Ernst loses.

:lol Maine being a coin toss. Gideon is up 8-9 points on Collins in all of the polls.

Millennial_Messiah
06-07-2020, 01:26 PM
:lol Obama won Iowa twice, and Ernst’s seat was held by a Democrat for decades prior to the 2014 red waive (when even Colorado Dems couldn’t win a senate race). Democrats won the generic ballot across the house races in Iowa by 4 points in 2018 and picked up two seats, if the same thing happens in 2020 Ernst loses.

:lol Maine being a coin toss. Gideon is up 8-9 points on Collins in all of the polls.
Iowa has trended too conservative. Yes it voted for Obama twice and for Gore and for Clinton twice, but that was then when the Dems had a firm grip on white union voters, not so much these days. The state is too white and un-educated. Everyone I know from there (515 area code) is white, Trump-loving, and doesn't have a bachelor's degree.

As for Maine:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/senate/me/maine_senate_collins_vs_gideon-6928.html

I don't know where you're getting your polling data from. +2.5 for the challenger in the summer before the election is essentially a coin flip. And polls from a couple months ago had Collins up +1 and +2 so it's essentially anyone's game.

Will Hunting
06-07-2020, 01:41 PM
Iowa has trended too conservative. Yes it voted for Obama twice and for Gore and for Clinton twice, but that was then when the Dems had a firm grip on white union voters, not so much these days. The state is too white and un-educated. Everyone I know from there (515 area code) is white, Trump-loving, and doesn't have a bachelor's degree.

As for Maine:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/senate/me/maine_senate_collins_vs_gideon-6928.html

I don't know where you're getting your polling data from. +2.5 for the challenger in the summer before the election is essentially a coin flip. And polls from a couple months ago had Collins up +1 and +2 so it's essentially anyone's game.
Right, because I’m sure you know sooooo many people from Iowa :rolleyes:

You didn’t address the fact that Iowa votes in favor of Democrats in 2018, there were clearly 2016 Trump voters who flipped back. If it’s the same political climate again in 2020 that election is a coin toss.

There’s a poll conducted in May on fivethirtyeight that has Gideon up 9 points. The big difference with Collins is that there Karens don’t like her anymore after Kavanaugh and the impeachment vote. Not voting for Trumps impeachment was a strategical gaffe by her, it would have meant nothing but moderates would have fawned over it.

Millennial_Messiah
06-07-2020, 01:46 PM
Right, because I’m sure you know sooooo many people from Iowa :rolleyes:

You didn’t address the fact that Iowa votes in favor of Democrats in 2018, there were clearly 2016 Trump voters who flipped back. If it’s the same political climate again in 2020 that election is a coin toss.

There’s a poll conducted in May on fivethirtyeight that has Gideon up 9 points. The big difference with Collins is that there Karens don’t like her anymore after Kavanaugh and the impeachment vote. Not voting for Trumps impeachment was a strategical gaffe by her, it would have meant nothing but moderates would have fawned over it.

"Karens" aren't Me-T(P)ooers, usually. Voting for Trump's impeachment would have been a worse gaffe. Also, if she voted for Trump's impeachment, and against Kavanaugh-- what's the difference between her and Gideon in any case? She's basically reverse Joe Manchin in that case.

There was the 538 poll that had Gideon up 9 and a different poll around the same time that had Collins up 16. Both were outliers and thus thrown out.

2018 was a midterm and the first midterm after the incumbent president wins his first term always favors the opposite party. For example, Tester can thank his lucky stars for that. Also Tester for example should be rooting for Trump to win this year so his 2024 re-run bid will be all but a guarantee. Biden winning would break the cycle and put a red wave in 2024 firmly on the table.

Obi Juan Kenobi
06-07-2020, 03:21 PM
You could bring Sam Houston back from the dead and run him against Ted Cruz, and Cruz would win by 100,000 votes because of the magic R next to his name.

Interestingly Sam Houston was very disliked politically in his later years due to his unpopular vote against the Kansas-Nebraska Act while he was in the Senate and his refusal to swear allegiance to the Confederacy when Texas succeeded from the Union while Houston was still governor at the time...

Millennial_Messiah
06-07-2020, 03:29 PM
Interestingly Sam Houston was very disliked politically in his later years due to his unpopular vote against the Kansas-Nebraska Act while he was in the Senate and his refusal to swear allegiance to the Confederacy when Texas succeeded from the Union while Houston was still governor at the time...

Yes, back when the Democrats were the party of slavery and the (R) was the party of progressivism and integration, obviously on a MUCH smaller scale than today's neo-leftism.

Houston was a Democrat because you had to be a Democrat to win in the South in such times, but he was much more progressive in line with Lincoln, though he couldn't publicly admit it or he could have been lynched. He was a good man.

Will Hunting
06-07-2020, 03:59 PM
"Karens" aren't Me-T(P)ooers, usually. Voting for Trump's impeachment would have been a worse gaffe. Also, if she voted for Trump's impeachment, and against Kavanaugh-- what's the difference between her and Gideon in any case? She's basically reverse Joe Manchin in that case.

There was the 538 poll that had Gideon up 9 and a different poll around the same time that had Collins up 16. Both were outliers and thus thrown out.

2018 was a midterm and the first midterm after the incumbent president wins his first term always favors the opposite party. For example, Tester can thank his lucky stars for that. Also Tester for example should be rooting for Trump to win this year so his 2024 re-run bid will be all but a guarantee. Biden winning would break the cycle and put a red wave in 2024 firmly on the table.
Link me to the recent poll in May that had Collins up 16 points. The last poll on 538 that had Collins ahead of Gideon was last year. I’m willing to bet you just made that up.

That logic with Tester makes no sense. He won in 2012 with an incumbent Democrat at the top of the ticket, which would be the same scenario in 2024 if Biden wins.

Reck
06-07-2020, 04:12 PM

I think Alabama is 50/50 as of right now as well.

That wasn’t the case before. Doug is actually holding his own among the inbreeders. I don’t think Sessions will even be the guy who runs against him. Trump put his chips on the other guy with no name recognition.

The hope is Trump keeps piling on Sessions, loses and Doug gets pit against a generic Republican no one really knows.

Millennial_Messiah
06-07-2020, 04:22 PM
Link me to the recent poll in May that had Collins up 16 points. The last poll on 538 that had Collins ahead of Gideon was last year. I’m willing to bet you just made that up.

That logic with Tester makes no sense. He won in 2012 with an incumbent Democrat at the top of the ticket, which would be the same scenario in 2024 if Biden wins.

Because Biden wouldn't win a second term. Especially if Trump can't. The rust belt GOP senators that squeaked it out in 2016 in WI, PA, OH? I'm willing to guess they're (secretly) cheering for Biden to win. If Trump wins, their jobs are toast in two years.

Link https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/senate/me/maine_senate_collins_vs_gideon-6928.html to the page with the Gravis poll showing Collins up +16.

Will Hunting
06-07-2020, 04:22 PM

That wasn’t the case before. Doug is actually holding his own among the inbreeders. I don’t think Sessions will even be the guy who runs against him. Trump put his chips on the other guy with no name recognition.

The hope is Trump keeps piling on Sessions, loses and Doug gets pit against a generic Republican no one really knows.
Tuberville has plenty of name recognition in Alabama (albeit for completely non political reasons) and he’s up 7-8 points on Jones in the recent polls. I think it will be closer than your typical Alabama election but I don’t see it.

Millennial_Messiah
06-07-2020, 04:23 PM

Nah. Keep dreaming. Alabama voted in Jones in the special because Roy Moore was a rapist, pedophile, pervert. As long as it's someone bland and normal, "good ole country boy" etc without major scandals, Jones is toast.

Will Hunting
06-07-2020, 04:24 PM
Because Biden wouldn't win a second term. Especially if Trump can't. The rust belt GOP senators that squeaked it out in 2016 in WI, PA, OH? I'm willing to guess they're (secretly) cheering for Biden to win. If Trump wins, their jobs are toast in two years.

Link https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/senate/me/maine_senate_collins_vs_gideon-6928.html to the page with the Gravis poll showing Collins up +16.
That Gravis poll was conducted on June 24, 2019 you mongoloid.

Reck
06-07-2020, 04:27 PM
Nah. Keep dreaming. Alabama voted in Jones in the special because Roy Moore was a rapist, pedophile, pervert. As long as it's someone bland and normal, "good ole country boy" etc without major scandals, Jones is toast.

Nope. Republicans tried their hardest to put pedo in there. The difference was ironically the black vote that made the difference. They all came out.

Its going to be hard to duplicate but given the times, who knows anymore.

Millennial_Messiah
06-07-2020, 04:30 PM

Even if it wasn't, it was an outlier that I disregarded. As is the +9 poll. The point is that it's a dead heat.

If I were Vegas I'd put the O/U at +1.5 net Democratic gain, depending on how you think Maine will play out.

The likelihood is Tillis holds NC provided Trump holds NC, (if Trump doesn't hold NC then Biden wins in a nuclear landslide), Colorado seat flips and Arizona likely to flip from purple to blue, which is good news for now but potentially bad news for Sinema in 2024, since she's further left of Kelly and AZ isn't really blue enough to keep 2 Dems for very long. Jones is toast in Alabama. Iowa will go Trump/GOP. The Dem incumbent in Michigan (Peters) has seen his lead narrowed lately, perhaps due to Whitmer's stupidity, but he'll almost certainly prevail in November. Elsewhere there just isn't much opportunity. John Cornyn isn't going to lose.

Millennial_Messiah
06-07-2020, 04:32 PM
Nope. Republicans tried their hardest to put pedo in there. The difference was ironically the black vote that made the difference. They all came out.

Its going to be hard to duplicate but given the times, who knows anymore.

It wasn't just the black vote. It was also the white Christian vote. So many white Christians there that just couldn't vote for such a sinner; religion first, even over party and country.

Will Hunting
06-07-2020, 04:33 PM
Even if it wasn't, it was an outlier that I disregarded. As is the +9 poll. The point is that it's a dead heat.

If I were Vegas I'd put the O/U at +1.5 net Democratic gain, depending on how you think Maine will play out.

The likelihood is Tillis holds NC provided Trump holds NC, (if Trump doesn't hold NC then Biden wins in a nuclear landslide), Colorado seat flips and Arizona likely to flip from purple to blue, which is good news for now but potentially bad news for Sinema in 2024, since she's further left of Kelly and AZ isn't really blue enough to keep 2 Dems for very long. Jones is toast in Alabama. Iowa will go Trump/GOP. The Dem incumbent in Michigan (Peters) has seen his lead narrowed lately, perhaps due to Whitmer's stupidity, but he'll almost certainly prevail in November. Elsewhere there just isn't much opportunity. John Cornyn isn't going to lose.
So you admit you completely made up a poll conducted in May that had Collins up 16 points. Glad we agree on that.

The 3 most recent polls have Gideon up 1, 4, and 9 points. There haven’t been any polls with Collins leading in the last 6 months. Anyone who’s not retarded doesn’t view that as a dead heat.

Reck
06-07-2020, 04:38 PM
It wasn't just the black vote. It was also the white Christian vote. So many white Christians there that just couldn't vote for such a sinner; religion first, even over party and country.

See, that's bullshit.

At some point they'll have to drop this shtick. Cant call yourself a true christian and at the same time defend/vote for Trump and his ilk.

If they're worried about sinning as you put it, why are they voting for Trump but not Moore? Party over country and religion more like.

Will Hunting
06-07-2020, 04:38 PM
Yeah fucking right, the more moderate Republicans in Alabama definitely flipped so you’re right it wasn’t just the black vote that elected Jones, but the Bible thumpers were firmly in Moore’s corner and didn’t care about the pedo shit. The idea that religious right voters actually give two shits about how much sinning a candidate does is hilarious, they vote for whoever has the R next to their name.

Millennial_Messiah
06-07-2020, 04:39 PM
So you admit you completely made up a poll conducted in May that had Collins up 16 points. Glad we agree on that.

The 3 most recent polls have Gideon up 1, 4, and 9 points. There haven’t been any polls with Collins leading in the last 6 months. Anyone who’s not retarded doesn’t view that as a dead heat.

I never said the poll was in May. I said it was on RCP, that's all.

The 9 point poll, if you know anything about basic statistics, is the very definition of an outlier. It's waaaaayyyy more than 1.5x the interquartile range on any box and whisker chart, :lol

The problem with making a conclusion right now is that it's just too early and there aren't enough polls out yet. Try me again in September when COVID-19 and the riots have cooled off and we're deep into convention and debate season.

Will Hunting
06-07-2020, 04:40 PM

The 9 point poll, if you know anything about basic statistics, is the very definition of an outlier. It's waaaaayyyy more than 1.5x the interquartile range on any box and whisker chart, :lol

The problem with making a conclusion right now is that it's just too early and there aren't enough polls out yet. Try me again in September when COVID-19 and the riots have cooled off and we're deep into convention and debate season.
You said it was “around the same time” as the poll in May that I mentioned was. Are you trying to argue June 2019 is “around the same time” as May 2020?

Joseph Kony
06-07-2020, 04:43 PM
MM getting his shit pushed in once again proving he's a dumbass 22 year old that doesnt know wtf he's talking about :lmao

Millennial_Messiah
06-07-2020, 04:43 PM
See, that's bullshit.

At some point they'll have to drop this shtick. Cant call yourself a true christian and at the same time defend/vote for Trump and his ilk.

If they're worried about sinning as you put it, why are they voting for Trump but not Moore? Party over country and religion more like.

Trump isn't a sinner. The left just makes him out to be now that he beat their favorite dream presidential candidate. They've been trying to take him down as revenge since 2016.
-
He's not the most presidential, humble or professional president. But he has done excellent with the economy despite dealing with major unprecedented distractions (hoaxes) along the way. Obama didn't deal with such issues. The deep state didn't question his birthplace or relations with radical left and anti-American groups and activists. He was allowed to be himself his entire first term (especially the first two years) without much resistance.

One thing that arguably saved the USA from becoming Europe/Australia 2.0 was the seemingly innocent, innocuous little special runoff in January, 2010 in Massachusetts. VERY close call that meant the difference between radical leftist bills being passed thru easily by the Dems (such as cap and trade, carbon tax, green police etc) without resistance or filibuster.

Will Hunting
06-07-2020, 04:47 PM
This exchange is a shining example of MM being a dishonest fucktard who constantly changes his argument and repeatedly talks out of his ass:

There’s a poll conducted in May on fivethirtyeight that has Gideon up 9 points.

Even if it wasn't, it was an outlier that I disregarded. As is the +9 poll.

ElNono
06-07-2020, 04:50 PM
Andy is never to be taken seriously, tbh... this isn't news.

Millennial_Messiah
06-07-2020, 04:50 PM
This exchange is a shining example of MM being a dishonest fucktard who constantly changes his argument and repeatedly talks out of his ass:

Not being dishonest, it's what I saw. I didn't see anything about 2019. It just said June and I assumed it was this year. I wasn't looking closely at the tiny little details, you don't have to bite my head off for not analyzing like an OCD person, jeezus.

Millennial_Messiah
06-07-2020, 04:51 PM
You said it was “around the same time” as the poll in May that I mentioned was. Are you trying to argue June 2019 is “around the same time” as May 2020?

I didn't see any year on that poll.

Will Hunting
06-07-2020, 04:53 PM
Not being dishonest, it's what I saw. I didn't see anything about 2019. It just said June and I assumed it was this year. I wasn't looking closely at the tiny little details, you don't have to bite my head off for not analyzing like an OCD person, jeezus.
The link you provided:

I didn't just say "June" next to the Gravis poll, it said "6/24 - 6/24". Are you trying to honestly say you thought that poll was conducted on June 24th of this year, a date that hasn't even happened yet? You're a liar who continues to make stuff up.

Will Hunting
06-07-2020, 04:54 PM
I didn't see any year on that poll.
If you seriously can't determine that a poll dated "6/24 - 6/24" was referring to June 24th of 2019 (since June 24th of 2020 is literally a date that hasn't happened yet) then you really are a fucking retard.

Millennial_Messiah
06-07-2020, 04:57 PM
The link you provided:

I didn't just say "June" next to the Gravis poll, it said "6/24 - 6/24". Are you trying to honestly say you thought that poll was conducted on June 24th of this year, a date that hasn't even happened yet? You're a liar who continues to make stuff up.
I glanced at the date. Honest mistake. Besides, even last year +16 for Collins wouldn't have made any sense. Nor does +9 for the challenger, last month or at any time. They're both useless data way off the box and whisker chart, which isn't even good enough to gauge yet because we're simply too early into the polling season. Have to wait until August/September to get more informational polls.

Will Hunting
06-07-2020, 05:00 PM
I glanced at the date. Honest mistake. Besides, even last year +16 for Collins wouldn't have made any sense. Nor does +9 for the challenger, last month or at any time. They're both useless data way off the box and whisker chart, which isn't even good enough to gauge yet because we're simply too early into the polling season. Have to wait until August/September to get more informational polls.
It wasn't an honest mistake, you tried to move the goal posts and claim all you said was that the poll was on RCP. Now you're begrudgingly admitting it was a mistake because I requoted the entire conversation and you had no way to move the goal posts again. You never had a father figure in your life and thus never learned how to admit mistakes like a man. Something you should work on tbh.

Reck
06-07-2020, 05:01 PM
again proving he's a dumbass 22 year old that doesnt know wtf he's talking about :lmao

Trump isn't a sinner. The left just makes him out to be now that he beat their favorite dream presidential candidate.

Millennial_Messiah
06-07-2020, 05:02 PM
It wasn't an honest mistake, you tried to move the goal posts and claim all you said was that the poll was on RCP. Now you're begrudgingly admitting it was a mistake because I requoted the entire conversation and you had no way to move the goal posts again. You never had a father figure in your life and thus never learned how to admit mistakes like a man. Something you should work on tbh.

I have admitted mistakes on here. Especially with regards to football. But chastising someone, making a federal case over such a small, hidden detail is just ridiculous.

Millennial_Messiah
06-07-2020, 05:03 PM
MM getting his shit pushed in once again proving he's a dumbass 22 year old that doesnt know wtf he's talking about :lmao
well, I was 22 and 7 months when America was spared from President Shillary... glorious evening...

Will Hunting
06-07-2020, 05:05 PM
I have admitted mistakes on here. Especially with regards to football. But chastising someone, making a federal case over such a small, hidden detail is just ridiculous.
I'm making a federal case out of you trying to deny you made a mistake multiple times and lying about it. If you admitted you made a mistake up front like a fucking adult I wouldn't be chastising you.

Millennial_Messiah
06-07-2020, 05:07 PM
I'm making a federal case out of you trying to deny you made a mistake multiple times and lying about it. If you admitted you made a mistake up front like a fucking adult I wouldn't be chastising you.
As if the "mistake" was a big deal. We're talking about polls half a year away from election night. The only ones with any credibility are the +1 and +4. The +9 is an outlier and probably excluded rural areas, focusing on places like Portland/Augusta, just an educated guess.

Did you see Karl Rove on election night in 2012? He was a thousand times worse, and a 60 year old man at that. :lol

Will Hunting
06-07-2020, 05:13 PM
As if the "mistake" was a big deal. We're talking about polls half a year away from election night. The only ones with any credibility are the +1 and +4. The +9 is an outlier and probably excluded rural areas, focusing on places like Portland/Augusta, just an educated guess.

Did you see Karl Rove on election night in 2012? He was a thousand times worse, and a 60 year old man at that. :lol
You made a big deal by trying to double down on it.

Here is the detail behind this poll:
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/20200528_ME.pdf

It included people from both congressional districts, so clearly not just Portland and Augusta. You continue to talk out of your ass.

Millennial_Messiah
06-07-2020, 05:16 PM
You made a big deal by trying to double down on it.

Here is the detail behind this poll:
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/20200528_ME.pdf

It included people from both congressional districts, so clearly not just Portland and Augusta. You continue to talk out of your ass.

I said probably, so not talking out of anywhere. Educated guess. In any case, it's a statistical outlier, and too early to consider.

Will Hunting
06-07-2020, 05:17 PM
I said probably, so not talking out of anywhere. Educated guess. In any case, it's a statistical outlier, and too early to consider.
What made it an educated guess vs. just a completely wild guess? Doesn't seem like there was anything educated about it.

Millennial_Messiah
06-07-2020, 05:19 PM
What made it an educated guess vs. just a completely wild guess? Doesn't seem like there was anything educated about it.

Past experience

DC23
06-07-2020, 06:51 PM
The Spurs are more likely to win the NBA championship this year than Texas turning blue.

Reck
06-07-2020, 06:54 PM
The Spurs are more likely to win the NBA championship this year than Texas turning blue.

Spurs are already eliminated from even participating in the PO. Biden will get to go to the big dance.

Bad example.

koriwhat
06-07-2020, 07:28 PM

Keep dreaming and let me reiterate for your dumbass again... Fuck you!

Nathan89
06-07-2020, 10:28 PM
That's what decades of illegals will get you.

ElNono
06-08-2020, 12:17 AM
That's what decades of illegals will get you.

Certainly welcome our new Mexican overlords... they were the original owners anyways, tbh

LkrFan
06-25-2020, 07:30 PM
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1276288671340208136?s=19

Well well well :downspin:

LkrFan
06-25-2020, 07:37 PM
https://twitter.com/RobertShermanTV/status/1276278920388784128?s=19

Texas :)

Spurtacular
06-25-2020, 07:37 PM
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1276288671340208136?s=19

Well well well :downspin:

Saw this.

The media has jumped the shark (again).
In their case, this is good for ratings.

FrostKing
06-25-2020, 07:40 PM
LkrFan going full Karl Malone & Payton.

Spurminator
06-25-2020, 07:52 PM
It's just crazy that GA and TX are even being considered swing states now.

ElNono
06-25-2020, 07:53 PM

Just scaring jeebotards so they show up to vote, tbh

LkrFan
06-25-2020, 08:20 PM
Just scaring jeebotards so they show up to vote, tbh

Maybe...but the way David Dennison effed up America, I wouldn't be surprised if Texas did turn Blue. The Rona is what's gonna do him in
https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1276321820938043393?s=19

I'm hearing Texas has a huge spike in cases. 125,000 American deaths are on his Orange little hands.

LkrFan
06-25-2020, 08:21 PM
Saw this.

The media has jumped the shark (again).
In their case, this is good for ratings.

This is a Faux "News" poll son. Dear Leader won't be happy tbh.

Spurtacular
06-25-2020, 08:21 PM
Certainly welcome our new Mexican overlords... they were the original owners anyways, tbh

:lol ElCucko

ElNono
06-25-2020, 08:22 PM
:lol ElCucko

What's old is new again, tbh

Spurtacular
06-25-2020, 08:23 PM
I remember when Utah was a toss-up state. :lol

LkrFan
06-25-2020, 08:24 PM

¡joder, pues claro! :lol

ElNono
06-25-2020, 08:24 PM
I remember when Utah was a toss-up state. :lol

jeez... I'm not that old

ElNono
06-25-2020, 08:25 PM
¡joder, pues claro! :lol

Not you Felipe, the real Mexicans that stuck in their country

Spurtacular
06-25-2020, 08:26 PM
jeez... I'm not that old

That was 2016.

Spurtacular
06-25-2020, 08:26 PM
This is a Faux "News" poll son. Dear Leader won't be happy tbh.

They like ratings too, bruh.

LkrFan
06-25-2020, 08:28 PM
If only...
https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1276291716283273216?s=19

LkrFan
06-25-2020, 08:29 PM
Not you Felipe, the real Mexicans that stuck in their country

Will Hunting
06-25-2020, 08:34 PM
That was 2016.
Iirc that was only being talked about because of that 3rd party mormon candidate, and even then it wasn’t a widely held view that Shillary could win Utah.

Spurtacular
06-25-2020, 08:36 PM
Iirc that was only being talked about because of that 3rd party mormon candidate, and even then it wasn’t a widely held view that Shillary could win Utah.

Media did a lot of chirping about how Utah could be a loss.

CIA McMuffin couldn't come close to being a spoiler.
But he did his job; he gave the media narrative.

Spurtacular
06-25-2020, 08:37 PM
If only...
https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1276291716283273216?s=19

CrazyMSNBCGuy.gif

boutons_deux
06-25-2020, 08:38 PM
Biden leading Trash in TX and GA

Will Hunting
06-25-2020, 08:42 PM
I’d say that it would surprise me to see Biden make the same mistake Shillary made 4 years ago by wasting time and resources on Georgia and Texas, but it wouldn’t. I think Biden is definitely the favorite at this point but any effort by Biden to campaign in Texas or Georgia is pure stupidity.

LkrFan
06-25-2020, 08:47 PM
I’d say that it would surprise me to see Biden make the same mistake Shillary made 4 years ago by wasting time and resources on Georgia and Texas, but it wouldn’t. I think Biden is definitely the favorite at this point but any effort by Biden to campaign in Texas or Georgia is pure stupidity.

Agreed.

ElNono
06-25-2020, 08:56 PM
That was 2016.

I don't think Utah was ever at play, tbh

ElNono
06-25-2020, 08:57 PM

I'll even go as far as saying Arizona is not worth the effort, if you can't corral one of Pennsylvania or Florida.

DarrinS
06-25-2020, 09:00 PM
I'm so glad zero percent of new cases are from protests.

Reck
06-25-2020, 09:02 PM
I'll even go as far as saying Arizona is not worth the effort, if you can't corral one of Pennsylvania or Florida.

No way. Arizona is at least worth a pit stop or two later in the year.

Hillary went there but she never really led at any point in any polls. Biden is not only up in the averages of polls but he’s consistently up by 4-6 points on any polls coming out of there.

But he should only do that late in the year. 5 months out campaigning in red states is a waste of time.

Will Hunting
06-25-2020, 09:07 PM
Idk about that, Arizona was to the left of Florida in 2018. There’s a scenario where Biden could win Arizona but lose Florida and PA, there’s no scenario where Biden wins Texas or Georgia but loses Florida or Pennsylvania.

ElNono
06-25-2020, 09:15 PM
No way. Arizona is at least worth a pit stop or two later in the year.

Hillary went there but she never really led at any point in any polls. Biden is not only up in the averages of polls but he’s consistently up by 4-6 points on any polls coming out of there.

But he should only do that late in the year. 5 months out campaigning in red states is a waste of time.

Idk about that, Arizona was to the left of Florida in 2018. There’s a scenario where Biden could win Arizona but lose Florida and PA, there’s no scenario where Biden wins Texas or Georgia but loses Florida or Pennsylvania.

It's just difficult for Biden to win if he can't solidify his position in the rust belt. There's much more scenarios where Biden wins if he notches Pennsylvania and/or Florida, it's much more difficult if he doesn't. Arizona helps, but nowhere near as much.

Will Hunting
06-25-2020, 09:19 PM
It's just difficult for Biden to win if he can't solidify his position in the rust belt. There's much more scenarios where Biden wins if he notches Pennsylvania and/or Florida, it's much more difficult if he doesn't. Arizona helps, but nowhere near as much.
I wouldn’t care as much except there’s a winnable senate race. If not for that I’d say fuck it and ignore Arizona.

Spurtacular
06-25-2020, 10:51 PM
I'm so glad zero percent of new cases are from protests.

:lol Chumpettes getting dunked on by Darrin.

ElNono
06-25-2020, 11:09 PM
:lol Chumpettes getting dunked on by Darrin.

:lol yeah, that's what's going on here

spurraider21
06-25-2020, 11:19 PM
Darrin sharing boomer joke he read on facebook to no applause except from derp = dunking on spurstalk

Spurtacular
06-25-2020, 11:22 PM

Darrin sharing boomer joke he read on facebook to no applause except from derp = dunking on spurstalk

Bitter Dudleys :lol

ElNono
06-26-2020, 12:11 AM

Yeah, not to mention that was the joke two weeks ago, and now we have a surge in cases.... dunking on spurstalk?

DMX7
06-26-2020, 01:15 AM
I’m beginning to see Trump adverts on TV here in Texas... they know Texas is now a battleground state.

FrostKing
06-26-2020, 02:43 AM
I’m beginning to see Trump adverts on TV here in Texas... they know Texas is now a battleground state.

Election year, everything is bout Election

ChumpDumper
06-26-2020, 03:20 AM
I'm so glad zero percent of new cases are from protests.lol Darrin's COVID tears.

Spurtacular
06-26-2020, 03:28 AM
lol Darrin's COVID tears.

:lol CherpDudley

RandomGuy
06-26-2020, 02:47 PM

Texas going blue puts Biden in a lock. All the other swing states could go Trump, but Texas would put Biden at 270 votes exactly. I will believe it when I see it, but still, the fact that Texas is in play is all due to der Trumpenfuehrer.

LkrFan
06-26-2020, 03:10 PM
Texas going blue puts Biden in a lock. All the other swing states could go Trump, but Texas would put Biden at 270 votes exactly. I will believe it when I see it, but still, the fact that Texas is in play is all due to der Trumpenfuehrer.

Indeed. The longer he stays in office the more we hear of some bullshit he knew about, yet did nothing:

https://twitter.com/BidenWarRoom/status/1276607552021766144?s=19

I wonder what percentage of our military is composed of Texans? I bet it's high AF. SMH

LkrFan
06-26-2020, 03:12 PM
https://twitter.com/BetoORourke/status/1276608282069778432?s=19

LkrFan
06-26-2020, 03:19 PM
This doesn't seem normal:
https://twitter.com/ksatnews/status/1276533037858160641?s=19

Texas has been under reporting how many COVID-19 cases and deaths they have, in order to support Dear Leader. Now the Metro Health Director quit. Her conscience finally got to her? SMH

LkrFan
06-26-2020, 03:21 PM
GOP doesn't listen to science, fuck the rest of their politics. If Texas doesn't turn Blue, you farmers = f:lolcked

LkrFan
06-26-2020, 03:22 PM
She pulled a Roberto Duran after only 5 months :lol

LkrFan
06-26-2020, 03:24 PM
San Antonio ranks 3rd in the nation
https://twitter.com/BlakeMcCoyDC/status/1275894579607359488?s=19

Guess what America's world ranking is? That mean Bexar area farmers are in deep shit following Dear Leader and his cronies :lol

LkrFan
06-26-2020, 03:26 PM
https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1276341082314493954?s=19

Only Dan Patrick y'all should trust is the former SportsCenter anchor who now had his own show :lol

LkrFan
06-26-2020, 03:30 PM
https://twitter.com/ericswalwell/status/1276586833564983296?s=19

You racist farmers betta wake up before it's too late :lol

LkrFan
06-26-2020, 03:35 PM
Per public records:

Bexar County has 7,814 confirmed cases and only 104 Trump deaths

Anybody believe that? :lol

Will Hunting
06-26-2020, 05:10 PM
Per public records:

Bexar County has 7,814 confirmed cases and only 104 Trump deaths

Anybody believe that? :lol
I think we’ll see the death numbers go up in TX/FL/AZ over the next 2-3 weeks.

Spurminator
07-13-2020, 11:26 PM
This is all Republicans can run on. Somehow, supporting milquetoast centrist Joe Biden means you're both a Socialist AND an Anarchist. Too bad Texans are going to fall for it and vote for the con artist again, but it's no less pathetic a narrative for a Senator to resort to.

Reck
07-13-2020, 11:29 PM
Trump and his campaign are flailing and everyone sees right through it. Why do you think people aren’t paying attention?

I mean their line of attack are that Joe Biden is a socialist and far lefty. That’s insane and anyone can see that for what it is, a lie and an act of desperation.

spurraider21
07-13-2020, 11:30 PM
This is all Republicans can run on. Somehow, supporting milquetoast centrist Joe Biden means you're both a Socialist AND an Anarchist. Too bad Texans are going to fall for it and vote for the con artist again, but it's no less pathetic a narrative for a Senator to resort to.

conservatives in office were calling obama a socialist, hillary a socialist, now biden a socialist. wait till they learn that even bernie wasn't advocating for socialism

boutons_deux
07-14-2020, 08:17 AM
In TX, Biden up 5

boutons_deux
07-14-2020, 08:24 AM
This is all Republicans can run on. Somehow, supporting milquetoast centrist Joe Biden means you're both a Socialist AND an Anarchist. Too bad Texans are going to fall for it and vote for the con artist again,

but it's no less pathetic a narrative for a Senator to resort to.

yep, the pandemic is exposing, for anybody watching, what a shitbag party, what shitbag pols, what shithole states Repugs are.

Trumpism has nothing to do with Trash, it preceded Trash by decades and will succeed Trash.

Repugs know exactly how to appeal to shitbag cult mob Trumpists.

shitbag Trash with 40% APPROVAL

America is ...

LkrFan
07-22-2020, 05:32 PM
Well well well

https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/1286042715394846721?s=19

Texas

Spurminator
07-22-2020, 06:46 PM
It's a shame Greg Abbott isn't up for reelection this year because there's a good chance he would lose. This latest shutdown has most conservatives I know cursing his name like he's a Clinton.

RandomGuy
07-23-2020, 10:39 AM
I think we’ll see the death numbers go up in TX/FL/AZ over the next 2-3 weeks.

you win. :(

Reck
07-23-2020, 10:44 AM
If this was a month or a couple of weeks before the election, then you would have to seriously considered Biden a threat to win here.

But my guess is that people are not on election mode in Texas yet. Once it's a month away I'm sure they'll be scared enough to vote red to keep uber far leftie and sociliast Biden from winning.

RandomGuy
07-23-2020, 10:45 AM
It's a shame Greg Abbott isn't up for reelection this year because there's a good chance he would lose. This latest shutdown has most conservatives I know cursing his name like he's a Clinton.

Well, this election will be difficult, because they will be unlikely to get enough polls open. Most pollworkers are elderly, and a lack of volunteers will hamper efforts to get out the vote.

Not sure if the LT governor is up this year.

LkrFan
07-25-2020, 09:32 PM
https://twitter.com/ednaburkowski/status/1287135959847510030?s=19

#JoeMentum

DMX7
07-25-2020, 10:38 PM
https://twitter.com/ednaburkowski/status/1287135959847510030?s=19

#JoeMentum

I can't believe I'm writing this but if the election were today, I think Biden would actually win Texas. But I think we're at an extremely low point even for Trump and his numbers will improve here by election night.

Spurtacular
07-30-2020, 03:23 AM
If this was a month or a couple of weeks before the election, then you would have to seriously considered Biden a threat to win here.

But my guess is that people are not on election mode in Texas yet. Once it's a month away I'm sure they'll be scared enough to vote red to keep uber far leftie and sociliast Biden from winning.

Worried that her poll numbers will keep going up? :lol

Says a lot that she's taken like 2 weeks off and she still up 8 to 10 points up in the polls. That's just hillarious

LkrFan
08-31-2020, 12:38 PM
**BUMP**
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1300486007968673792?s=19

Read it and weep farmers :toast

Will Hunting
08-31-2020, 12:55 PM
**BUMP**
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1300486007968673792?s=19

Read it and weep farmers :toast
Sorry Ernesto, I'd like to see it but Texas is one of the states that hasn't expanded mail-in voting this year. That alone is going to suppress enough votes to stop Biden from winning.

They should run Beto for governor in 2022 and then push hard to flip the state in 2024.

LkrFan
09-01-2020, 05:35 AM
Sorry Ernesto, I'd like to see it but Texas is one of the states that hasn't expanded mail-in voting this year. That alone is going to suppress enough votes to stop Biden from winning.

They should run Beto for governor in 2022 and then push hard to flip the state in 2024.

Well, thanks to the Kang, Spurs, Mavs, and Rockets will use their arenas to as a certified polling station. These are 3 of Texas' biggest cities. So that should help. :toast

CosmicCowboy
09-01-2020, 09:15 AM

You really think Beto is the one? He pretty well got exposed as an idiot in that pathetic presidential run. "I'm going to take your guns" wont play very well in Texas.

Bogie
09-01-2020, 09:20 AM
You really think Beto is the one? He pretty well got exposed as an idiot in that pathetic presidential run. "I'm going to take your guns" wont play very well in Texas.

why are you so pathetically insecure and dishonest?

Will Hunting
09-01-2020, 09:25 AM
He's far from perfect but who else do the Dems have to run in 2022? I'd say Julian Castro but he's too liberal on energy issues for Texas, IMO Beto can more easily pivot back to the middle on guns than Castro can on energy/green new deal.

If it were up to me, the Dems would find a candidate that's further to the right on social issues (namely abortion) to run in Texas, but they're not as pragmatic as Republicans are in that respect (I say that because Republicans have gubernatorial control of 3 states in New England simply by running a fiscally conservative candidate who's also pro-choice, and all 3 of said governors have insanely high approval rates).

Spurminator
09-01-2020, 12:03 PM
Kind of agree Beto blew his chances at a run in Texas. He tried to go too edgy on guns and that's going to be a non-starter in Texas.

It would probably have to be Julian Castro or some wild celeb type candidate like Matthew McConnoghey to have any shot, but I'm not convinced Democrats even care about the Governor spot judging by their pathetic campaigning efforts the past few cycles.

Will Hunting
09-01-2020, 12:24 PM
Kind of agree Beto blew his chances at a run in Texas. He tried to go too edgy on guns and that's going to be a non-starter in Texas.

It would probably have to be Julian Castro or some wild celeb type candidate like Matthew McConnoghey to have any shot, but I'm not convinced Democrats even care about the Governor spot judging by their pathetic campaigning efforts the past few cycles.
Hopefully that would change if they think Abbott is vulnerable but who knows. I'd like to think the Dems have gotten more grass roots and learned their lesson after ignoring gubernatorial & state legislature elections while Obama was in the white house, but I could easily see them sliding back into the mode of getting demolished in midterm elections if Biden wins.

Arizona is another state where the Dems should make a full court press in 2022. The governor has a 30% approval rating in terms of handling COVID-19, and the only reason it isn't bluer is poor hispanic turnout.

RandomGuy
09-01-2020, 03:40 PM

"exposed as an idiot" in the right wing echo chamber world you live in, CosmicChickenshit. :lol

The alternative is a thoroughly corrupt Trump party regime that includes an attorney general fighting felony charges.

You people are so blind to the stink and incompetence. smh.

Trainwreck2100
09-01-2020, 03:47 PM
Beto really did fuck himself, it will take him awhile to claw back but he can at least say I was really mad 22 people got clapped by a fucking racist an overreacted

LkrFan
10-13-2020, 08:00 PM
https://twitter.com/Blue_Texas2020/status/1316180142855782415?s=19

:wow

Joseph Kony
10-13-2020, 08:04 PM
https://twitter.com/Blue_Texas2020/status/1316180142855782415?s=19

:wow

Americans are tired of this fat retard in office tbh, no matter what his loud screaming minority spews online :lol

voters are turning out in record numbers and it aint because they want to keep Biden out of the white house :lmao republicans know trump is going down, but as long as they get their SCOTUS nominee pushed through thats all that matters

LkrFan
10-13-2020, 08:09 PM
Texas
Texas
Texas
Texas
Texas
Texas
Texas
Texas

ElNono
10-13-2020, 08:21 PM
Texas
Texas
Texas
Texas
Texas
Texas
Texas
Texas

Did you cross the border and vote yet Alfonso?

LkrFan
10-13-2020, 08:31 PM
Did you cross the border and vote yet Alfonso?

I voted by mail already. Louis DeJoy probably shredded it though. :(

ElNono
10-13-2020, 08:31 PM

I voted by mail already. Louis DeJoy probably shredded it though. :(

Did you paint a mexican flag on the envelope? no seas pendejo.

LkrFan
10-13-2020, 08:53 PM

:rollin :lmao :rollin

GB20
10-13-2020, 08:58 PM

LkrFan
10-22-2020, 10:01 AM
Harris
Dallas
Bexar

The 3 biggest counties in Texas turned out so far
https://twitter.com/adam_brew/status/1319276156697276416?s=19

Texas!

RandomGuy
10-22-2020, 12:09 PM
Still not holding my breath for it.

Trumptards are just as worked up this fall. I tried to do some slicing/dicing of the early voting numbers, trying to ferret out a pattern and really found little, other than a rough guess that to flip the state Dems would have to do vastly better at registering and getting people to the polls than they likely actually did.

Still, registrations are about 14% ahead of where they used to be, and there are more potential Democratic voters in the state than Republicans. That extra % therefore almost certainly favors the Democrats, but whether it is enough to outpace the fascists, is another matter entirely.

boutons_deux
10-22-2020, 12:43 PM
"Trumptards are just as worked up this fall"

the mofos are always worked up, always hateful, vengeful

but maybe a few million will see, except the really stupid ones, that Trash is gonna lose, so why bother?

RandomGuy
10-22-2020, 12:47 PM
"Trumptards are just as worked up this fall"

the mofos are always worked up, always hateful, vengeful

but maybe a few million will see, except the really stupid one,s that Trash is gonna lose, so why bother?

Doubt it. Hate really drives people to polls, and the fear/hate buttons are getting mashed like potatos at grandmas house this fall.

LkrFan
10-22-2020, 07:51 PM
https://twitter.com/texasdemocrats/status/1319439564746952704?s=19

Yeee haw! :lol

Nathan89
10-22-2020, 07:57 PM
Yeah, a one party country will do wonders. It's going great in California.

Will Hunting
10-22-2020, 07:59 PM
Much better than how it's going in Mississippi.

Spurminator
10-22-2020, 09:22 PM
California has the 5th largest GDP in the world.

But yeah, it's a real shit hole.

:lmao conservatives

baseline bum
10-22-2020, 09:29 PM
edit: wrong thread

RandomGuy
10-23-2020, 10:25 AM

https://img.memecdn.com/pwned_o_254549.jpg

GB20
10-23-2020, 11:15 AM
Or Kentucky.

Will Hunting
10-23-2020, 11:16 AM
Or Kentucky.
Or Oklahoma, West Virginia, etc., the list of right wing dystopias in America is not short.

pgardn
10-23-2020, 11:19 AM
California has the 5th largest GDP in the world.

But yeah, it's a real shit hole.

:lmao conservatives

Yeah its too popular a place so no one goes there anymore.

-Yogi Berra

boutons_deux
10-23-2020, 11:20 AM
The early vote in Texas and Florida is already greater than Trump's 2016 totals in those states

Texas and Florida's early voters have already surpassed a meaningful record,

and several other states are close behind.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/945555/early-vote-texas-florida-already-greater-than-trumps-2016-totals-states

boutons_deux
10-23-2020, 11:24 AM
The U.S. has hit 100% of total 2016 early voting

At least 47.1 million have voted nationwide,

and there are still 11 days until Election Day

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/elections/early-voting-numbers-so-far

RandomGuy
10-26-2020, 09:54 AM
735,000 people under 30 voted for the first time SO FAR in Texas.

RandomGuy
10-26-2020, 10:00 AM
Harris
Dallas
Bexar

Texas!

6.8M voted so far. 40% if the electorate.
Still have another week of early voting.

Looks like the actual voting will mirror the registrations surge.

LaMarcus Bryant
10-26-2020, 01:08 PM
Still not holding my breath for it.

Trumptards are just as worked up this fall. I tried to do some slicing/dicing of the early voting numbers, trying to ferret out a pattern and really found little, other than a rough guess that to flip the state Dems would have to do vastly better at registering and getting people to the polls than they likely actually did.

Still, registrations are about 14% ahead of where they used to be, and there are more potential Democratic voters in the state than Republicans. That extra % therefore almost certainly favors the Democrats, but whether it is enough to outpace the fascists, is another matter entirely.

Thats what I keep going back to when I think about the current situation. What extra GOP voters esp in a state like Tx are going to be showing up in droves that don't always show up, esp compared to 2016? Were there really that many newly minted energized magas that were not mouth breathing and guzzling mcdonalds on their way to vote for him in 2016?

RandomGuy
10-26-2020, 02:14 PM
Thats what I keep going back to when I think about the current situation. What extra GOP voters esp in a state like Tx are going to be showing up in droves that don't always show up, esp compared to 2016? Were there really that many newly minted energized magas that were not mouth breathing and guzzling mcdonalds on their way to vote for him in 2016?

Republicans tend to vote in larger % than Democrats. Which means that when Democratic enthusiasm is up, they win, even if Republicans are also worked up, simply because the are more Democrats.

It is easier to get the 50th% of a population to vote than the 65th%. Each additional one percent is just a bit harder to get out and vote than the last.

Spurminator
10-26-2020, 02:19 PM

2 kinds I can see.

1. Offspring of rural Republicans who turned 18 within the past 4 years.
2. MAGA bandwagonners who didn't vote in 2016 got sucked in to the "Big Trump Flag on Muh Truck/Boat" social scene or by QAnon.

LkrFan
10-27-2020, 01:44 PM
https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1321158521749200898?s=19

Texas

ElNono
10-27-2020, 01:46 PM
Trump is winning texas... sorry Alfredo

Reck
10-27-2020, 01:49 PM
https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1321158521749200898?s=19

Texas

Echale? Isn't that a mexican term? "Dale" is more apropos given she's puerto rican.

LkrFan
10-27-2020, 03:24 PM
Trump is winning texas... sorry Alfredo

:cry

LkrFan
10-27-2020, 03:28 PM
Echale? Isn't that a mexican term? "Dale" is more apropos given she's puerto rican.

Yeah but she hablo Espanol muy bien :lol

RandomGuy
10-28-2020, 02:27 PM
Harris
Dallas
Bexar

Texas!

Another day... another few hundred thousand votes.

8,188,246 have voted so far, per the state elections office. 48.29% of all registered voters.

2016 final total:

We are at 91% of the 2016 final total. At about 380k per day, we will just pass that on the last day of early voting.

Nov 3rd is gonna be nuts.

spurraider21
10-28-2020, 02:33 PM
other party should step up its game and stop trying to appeal to the fringe you find yourself in

Brazil
10-28-2020, 02:43 PM
Texas blue would be awesome tbh... :lol

Will Hunting
10-28-2020, 02:47 PM
other party should step up its game and stop trying to appeal to the fringe you find yourself in
:lol conservatives seem to think their party is entitled to various forms of political affirmative action just to keep it viable.

RandomGuy
10-28-2020, 04:10 PM
:lol conservatives seem to think their party is entitled to various forms of political affirmative action just to keep it viable.

They certainly think they are entitled to lie through their teeth about anything and everything and :cry when they get called on it. "liberal media won't let me lie :cry :cry"

RandomGuy
10-28-2020, 05:01 PM
:lol Cuckold fantasies.

Texas is now a toss-up, Cook Political Report says
https://news.yahoo.com/texas-now-toss-cook-political-154000548.html

Trainwreck2100
10-28-2020, 05:31 PM
I really hope that the Republicans have been smart and have been voting this whole time

RandomGuy
10-28-2020, 05:40 PM
I really hope that the Republicans have been smart and have been voting this whole time

I am sure they have been. If one looks at the smaller, rural fascist party strongholds they have very, very high turnout % relative to their population., with many approaching 60% total possible turnout.
https://earlyvoting.texas-election.com/Elections/getElectionEVDates.do

The larger Democratic strongholds are running at about 50%

There are more of us, and together with the people that have flipped from Trump... it will be close.

DarrinS
10-28-2020, 05:44 PM
Lol "rural fascist party"

Trainwreck2100
10-28-2020, 05:44 PM
I am sure they have been. If one looks at the smaller, rural fascist party strongholds they have very, very high turnout % relative to their population., with many approaching 60% total possible turnout.
https://earlyvoting.texas-election.com/Elections/getElectionEVDates.do

The larger Democratic strongholds are running at about 50%

There are more of us, and together with the people that have flipped from Trump... it will be close.

Trumps banking on them coming out election day, hopefully that well would have dried up by then

Trainwreck2100
10-28-2020, 05:46 PM

look at the district breakdown almost every rural area is red ergo rural

trying to use the justice department as his personal lawyers, ergo fascist.

RandomGuy
10-28-2020, 05:56 PM
Trumps banking on them coming out election day, hopefully that well would have dried up by then

That's kinda what I am thinking. the total 'tards have already voted.

RandomGuy
10-28-2020, 05:57 PM

:lol Omaha rally.

Ernst was on the plane with Trump...

Your hero just gave us another Senate seat. :rollin

LkrFan
10-29-2020, 04:03 PM
Pop with the goods
https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1321919336458539008?s=09

Texas!

ElNono
10-29-2020, 04:26 PM
Pop with the goods
https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1321919336458539008?s=09

Texas!

Damn, gonna go check out the meltdown upstairs :lol

LkrFan
10-30-2020, 07:11 AM
Damn, gonna go check out the meltdown upstairs :lol

RandomGuy
10-30-2020, 11:35 AM
Another day... another few hundred thousand votes.

8,188,246 have voted so far, per the state elections office. 48.29% of all registered voters.

2016 final total:

We are at 91% of the 2016 final total. At about 380k per day, we will just pass that on the last day of early voting.

Nov 3rd is gonna be nuts.

Dayum. One day total for yesterday put us over the 9M mark.

9,009,850 53.14%

More people have early voted now than voted in 2016

UNT Eagles 2016
10-30-2020, 11:47 AM
Texas won't turn blue 'til after I die.

Millennial_Messiah
10-30-2020, 11:49 AM
^that's right, motherfucka!

LkrFan
10-30-2020, 01:08 PM
Texas won't turn blue 'til after I die.
https://twitter.com/briantylercohen/status/1322238082804969472?s=19
Texas

LkrFan
10-30-2020, 01:40 PM
https://twitter.com/briantylercohen/status/1322246058651443200?s=19

spurraider21
10-30-2020, 02:06 PM
https://twitter.com/briantylercohen/status/1322238082804969472?s=19
Texas
woah

vy65
10-30-2020, 02:13 PM

Wonder how those demographics break down

Reck
10-30-2020, 02:14 PM
In before trainwreck demands people not to post that guy’s tweets.

Trainwreck2100
10-30-2020, 02:24 PM
In before trainwreck demands people not to post that guy’s tweets.

I asked not to pay post his shit videos because i clicked to see the content but he piggybacks on it by adding his own shitty commentary. I don't give a duck about tweets this place for ruined by those a long time ago

RandomGuy
10-30-2020, 02:32 PM

Wonder how those demographics break down

I can tell you the brown kids in my wifes high school classes were more than a bit enthusiastic to vote in the next election. Kids are PISSED at Trump.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2020/10/26/what-the-2020-electorate-looks-like-by-party-race-and-ethnicity-age-education-and-religion/

D19% of electorate under 30
R13% of electorate under 30

Ratio is 19:13
60%D to 40%R

The break out, if it mirrors wider electorate is:

753-106 = new voters =647000 who are 60%D

388k D
258k R

Eroding R margin of victory by 130k so far.

Reck
10-30-2020, 02:46 PM
I asked not to pay post his shit videos because i clicked to see the content but he piggybacks on it by adding his own shitty commentary. I don't give a duck about tweets this place for ruined by those a long time ago

I dont give a shit about that guy either. Ditto for that Pakman guy.

They're the ones that pop up first when you look for a clip on youtube though so I grab it for convenience.

ChumpDumper
10-30-2020, 03:11 PM
Just voted. In line for 30 seconds. Suburban locations look like they're filling up but everything close to I35 or MoPac is <20 minutes.

LkrFan
10-30-2020, 06:56 PM
Just voted. In line for 30 seconds. Suburban locations look like they're filling up but everything close to I35 or MoPac is <20 minutes.

:tu

Isitjustme?
11-01-2020, 02:50 AM

LkrFan
11-01-2020, 06:10 AM
https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1322735427594395648?s=19

Texas

LkrFan
11-01-2020, 06:20 AM
https://twitter.com/mollyhc/status/1322626944991637518?s=19

This is pathetic :lol

Spurminator
11-01-2020, 10:20 AM

Allen West has always been batshit crazy tbh, so no surprises there.

RandomGuy
11-01-2020, 10:48 AM

The core of modern conservatism is dishonesty.

Winehole23
11-01-2020, 11:35 AM
1322724403579396096The GOP encourages and condones violence against their opponents, like fascists do. The tacit sadism of Republican Party has become more or less overt by now.

dbestpro
11-01-2020, 11:56 AM
The GOP encourages and condones violence against their opponents, like fascists do. The tacit sadism of Republican Party has become more or less overt by now.

Its funny how many times I see this exact same post repeated the left talking about the right, the right talking about the left. I think it must just be a vent by people who have imaginary views of people who mean them ill will.

DMX7
11-01-2020, 12:05 PM

This guy is just not a good person.

Bogie
11-01-2020, 12:10 PM
Its funny how many times I see this exact same post repeated the left talking about the right, the right talking about the left. I think it must just be a vent by people who have imaginary views of people who mean them ill will.

do you have a link showing left wing people trying to intimidate a trump campaign bus?

You’re really dumb.

Winehole23
11-01-2020, 12:27 PM
Its funny how many times I see this exact same post repeated the left talking about the right, the right talking about the left. I think it must just be a vent by people who have imaginary views of people who mean them ill will.The sadism of Republicans isn't at all imaginary, their current leader rode it power four years ago and has been coaxing and tending it the whole way. Your lame attempt at both sidesing is essentially a form of willful blindness.

Winehole23
11-01-2020, 12:31 PM
This guy is just not a good person.The fringe is now the mainstream. Picking a guy like Allen West to represent Texas Republicans couldn't make it plainer.

LkrFan
11-01-2020, 01:54 PM
https://twitter.com/TheHtownLu/status/1322973070945112067?s=19

Womp Womp

baseline bum
11-01-2020, 02:08 PM

Was El Paso imaginary?

baseline bum
11-01-2020, 02:09 PM

Womp Womp

I'd still say don't get your hopes up too high Jaime, there is huge enthusiasm for our Dear Fascist Leader in Texas.

Winehole23
11-01-2020, 02:14 PM

Womp Womp
A Texas federal judge set an emergency hearing on Monday to hear a legal challenge (https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/20401146/sd-tex-20-cv-03709.pdf) regarding drive-thru voting in Harris County, which could potentially block roughly 127,000 votes, according to CNN (https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/31/politics/texas-ballots-drive-thru-voting-hearing-monday/index.html).

Judge Andrew Hanen of the US District Court for the Southern District of Texas, an appointee of former president George W. Bush, will conduct a hearing at 10:30 a.m. on Monday.
https://www.businessinsider.com/texas-ballots-harris-county-drive-thru-voting-election-2020-11

Will Hunting
11-01-2020, 02:19 PM
What Harris County should do is seek an injunction with SCOTX stopping the plaintiffs from seeking the same relief in any other forum and forcing them to withdraw the federal court lawsuit. SCOTX can’t be thrilled with them trying to circumvent its ruling.

RandomGuy
11-01-2020, 02:28 PM

Far-Right Groups Are Behind Most U.S. Terrorist Attacks, Report Finds
White supremacist groups have carried out a majority of “terrorist plots and attacks” this year, according to a report by a think tank, the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

Man charged with right-wing terror plot to kill immigration solicitor

An Expert on Right-Wing Extremist Groups Warns ‘The Threat Is Escalating’
Kathleen Belew has studied white supremacy and paramilitary groups for years. She is “not at all sure [Trump] could unring that bell.”

TEEN GUILTY OF RIGHT-WING TERRORISM OFFENCES
6 October 2020
A 17-year-old boy from Rugby with extreme right views who offered to build weapons for individuals online has been found guilty of terrorism offences today (Friday).

Coast Guard Lt. Christopher Hasson sentenced to 13 years in alleged terror plot
Former lieutenant Christopher P. Hasson, 50, was indicted last year and pleaded guilty to firearms and drug charges. Authorities said he intended to embark on a murderous rampage targeting liberal politicians on Capitol Hill and prominent on-air hosts of cable news programs.

Election Day becomes doomsday scenario for militia groups
So far, the rhetoric has largely been inflammatory posturing, but the chatter that began over the summer has taken a darker turn in recent weeks.

In America, far-right terrorist plots have outnumbered far-left ones in 2020
This has been so in most years for the past quarter-century
https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2020/10/27/in-america-far-right-terrorist-plots-have-outnumbered-far-left-ones-in-2020

Inside the Mind of the MAGA Bomber, the Trump Superfan Who Tried to Wreak Havoc on the Last National Election
Cesar Sayoc turned his loyalty toward Donald Trump into a literal assault on the President’s Democratic enemies in 2018. His story is a cautionary tale about right-wing fanaticism.

(edit-man so many it is easy to forget a few)

Georgia 'white supremacist' girl, 17, who idolized mass murderer Dylann Roof plotted to butcher Black churchgoers

Dylann Roof believed he'd be freed from prison after a race war, attorneys say in appeal

Massacre at a Crowded Walmart in Texas Leaves 20 Dead

Accused Killer Of California Cops Was Associated With Right-Wing 'Boogaloo Movement'

Oklahoma-City-bombing

Air Force sergeant accused of killing officers had symbols linked to "boogaloo" movement

(end edit, and I could damned well keep on going, and you all know it)

Don't "both sides" @ me. The core of modern conservatism is dishonesty. and violence.

One side is actively, provably more violent than the other.

RandomGuy
11-01-2020, 02:30 PM
Was El Paso imaginary?

shit, forgot about that one. So many right wing violent attacks it is hard to keep them all straight...

there is also the proud boy who ambushed the cops in cali...

the austin right-winger who shot up the police station to try and frame antifa in .. .philly I think it was... need to edit my list there.

baseline bum
11-01-2020, 02:48 PM
shit, forgot about that one. So many right wing violent attacks it is hard to keep them all straight...

there is also the proud boy who ambushed the cops in cali...

the austin right-winger who shot up the police station to try and frame antifa in .. .philly I think it was... need to edit my list there.

You're not thinking of the Boogaloo Boi from Boerne who went and shot up that police station in Minneapolis? The shit our Dear Leader blamed on Antifa.

Winehole23
11-01-2020, 03:02 PM
Was El Paso imaginary?

June 28, 2018
Annapolis, Maryland (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annapolis,_Maryland)

Capital Gazette shooting (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_Gazette_shooting): A gunman entered the offices of The Capital Gazette (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Capital) and killed five employees and wounded two others.[28] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States#cite_n ote-30)[29] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States#cite_n ote-31)

October 27, 2018
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh)

Pittsburgh synagogue shooting (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh_synagogue_shooting): A man opened fire in the Tree of Life synagogue in an antisemitic (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism) attack, killing eleven people and injuring six others (including four police officers). The suspect was taken into custody by police.[20] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States#cite_n ote-22)[21] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States#cite_n ote-23)

April 27, 2019
Poway, California (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poway)

Poway synagogue shooting (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poway_synagogue_shooting): One person was killed and at least three were wounded by a shooter at the Chabad of Poway (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chabad_of_Poway) synagogue.[13] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States#cite_n ote-guardian-27apr2019-14)

July 28, 2019
Gilroy, California (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilroy,_California)

Gilroy Garlic Festival shooting (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilroy_Garlic_Festival_shooting): A gunman killed 3 people, including one 6-year-old boy, attending Gilroy's annual Garlic Festival; 12 more people were injured. The shooter killed himself.

LkrFan
11-01-2020, 09:31 PM
I'd still say don't get your hopes up too high Jaime, there is huge enthusiasm for our Dear Fascist Leader in Texas.