06-08-2020, 06:29 PM
karen touched the other girl firs tbh

Trill Clinton
06-08-2020, 07:18 PM
Nice rack on that navajo.

tbh

baseline bum
06-08-2020, 07:22 PM
Should have stripped each other like you see in good girlfights. Karen didn't want none after that slap tho.

weebo
06-08-2020, 10:49 PM
Slapped the white privilege off her ass.

TimDunkem
06-09-2020, 12:20 AM
What a rack.

DAF86
06-09-2020, 04:27 AM
"Oh, My God! Oh, my God!" acting all shook and shit. As if she didn't know she had it coming. :lol

Old ass cunt is probably just jealous of that petite Mulatta's rack, tbh. :lol

P/S: the guy filming sounds like a nosey beta male, tbh.

DAF86
06-09-2020, 04:40 AM
How much anger must one have on one's body to snap just by seeing a person with a different skin colour getting some service? You have to be one sorry ass individual, tbh.

clambake
06-09-2020, 09:35 AM
I’ll bet she ran home and told dale all about it.

Leetonidas
06-09-2020, 12:07 PM
Her husband issued an apology on her behalf saying she has mental issues :lol dude even cried during it. Probably just trying to save face for their business tbh

mrsmaalox
06-09-2020, 12:12 PM
Mac and cheese butt highlighted by horizontal stripes :lol

SpursforSix
06-09-2020, 12:27 PM
Her husband issued an apology on her behalf saying she has mental issues :lol dude even cried during it. Probably just trying to save face for their business tbh

I read somewhere that she had "mac and cheese butt".

Spurtacular
06-09-2020, 01:35 PM
:lol The crusader snowflake chumpette recording and narrating.

Millennial_Messiah
06-09-2020, 01:49 PM
Fuck that cuck of a camera guy, but the old white lady was being a racist bitch no doubt. Still, the Hispanic and/or Amerindian woman should have handled it better. Wrong on all accounts tbh. Dumb drama.

lefty
06-09-2020, 02:31 PM
Boobies....

Gaylord M. Focker
06-09-2020, 02:45 PM
:lmao stupid bitch is playing the “:cry mental illness” sympathy card

https://nypost.com/2020/06/09/tamara-harrians-husband-blames-mental-illness-for-arizona-incident/

Chucho
06-09-2020, 03:35 PM
Not a heterosexual on this planet that wouldn't take that Karen to bed, tbh.

Not before they take Pochahontas, but still, she thicker than a frosty served during an Alaskan winter.

DMC
06-09-2020, 04:22 PM

I'd trade a repeating rifle and saddle blanket for that.

DMC
06-09-2020, 04:24 PM

Bet she came home with about 2K worth of clothes and shit and bitched about her day.

Millennial_Messiah
06-09-2020, 08:31 PM

I'd give her a blanket with COVID and spend a night in her tipi

FrostKing
06-09-2020, 08:33 PM
Post more of the Latina

DAF86
06-09-2020, 10:58 PM

Not before they take Pochahontas, but still, she thicker than a frosty served during an Alaskan winter.

HBqEUXA7s6g

DAF86
06-09-2020, 11:06 PM
Post more of the Latina

wSpIXDpUfYg

Karina (irony :lol) Rodríguez.

DJR210
06-09-2020, 11:09 PM

LMAO.. The Karen had a fat ass too if we're being completely honest ��

DJR210
06-09-2020, 11:10 PM

:lol Stands with a Fist is definitely worth that and maybe more

DJR210
06-09-2020, 11:14 PM

Send yours for comparison. Thanks.

Will Hunting
06-10-2020, 06:13 AM
:lmao

mrsmaalox
06-10-2020, 12:26 PM
Send yours for comparison. Thanks.

No. I know when Im beat. That butt takes mine by at least 15 years and 75 lbs. She wins.

clambake
06-10-2020, 03:23 PM

Maybe she is crazy....dressed like that

Trill Clinton
06-10-2020, 04:02 PM
here you go, fellas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0P0-GhZuMA

Reck
06-10-2020, 07:30 PM
here you go, fellas

The slapper is actually name Karen. lol Well in spanish is Karina anyway. :lol

Spurtacular
06-10-2020, 07:35 PM
Big news story.

MultiTroll
06-10-2020, 07:47 PM
While I'm siding with Tit's, it does show that Tit's made the 1st physical contact. Gave a love tap to White Karens forehead.

Boom! Literally the last second of the video. The 2:13 mark.
Not cool.

Reck
06-10-2020, 08:04 PM
Big news story.

You've posted worse material.

phxspurfan
06-10-2020, 09:42 PM
like oh my god oh my god

Chucho
06-10-2020, 10:08 PM
You've posted worse material.

He's bitter it's not dudes having sex, tbh.

DMC
06-10-2020, 11:31 PM
Squaw squawk.

ElNono
06-11-2020, 03:28 AM
sorry, was mesmerized by dem titties... what happened?

lefty
06-11-2020, 08:04 AM
wSpIXDpUfYg

9/10, hair is too straight, wouldn't smash

FrostKing
06-11-2020, 08:38 AM
She was a bit disappointing

I got my Latina. California man has to.

I've become disenfranchised with white girl in the West.

NASpurs
06-11-2020, 10:45 AM
Those Dead Or Alive boobs’ physics are becoming too real.

DMC
06-11-2020, 11:07 AM

She was chewing the glue from a moccasin at a fort in West Texas when the Westward pioneer happened upon her. The rest is tribal folklore.

MultiTroll
06-11-2020, 12:54 PM
Still can't believe no media is picking up on Tits McGee tossing the 1st slap on Zerbra Butt.

SpursforSix
06-11-2020, 12:57 PM
Still can't believe no media is picking up on Tits McGee tossing the 1st slap on Zerbra Butt.

It opens up a new can of worms if focus gets put on the mistreatment of American Indians.

MultiTroll
06-11-2020, 01:17 PM
It opens up a new can of worms if focus gets put on the mistreatment of American Indians.
Right, they want to milk the 'White did Brown wrong' Gregg Pop style.

But why does Tits get a walk for initiating physical contact with the slap? Next all White Karen said was "you can't put your hands on me" while grasping Navaho. Seems like it's 1-1 at this point but then Tits does the tomahawk for the TKO.

lefty
06-11-2020, 01:37 PM
:lol

SpursforSix
06-11-2020, 01:37 PM
Right, they want to milk the 'White did Brown wrong' Gregg Pop style.

But why does Tits get a walk for initiating physical contact with the slap? Next all White Karen said was "you can't put your hands on me" while grasping Navaho. Seems like it's 1-1 at this point but then Tits does the tomahawk for the TKO.

I don't know. Probably because no one got hurt and so far, no charges have been filed.

MultiTroll
06-11-2020, 02:03 PM
Wonder if Karina has been given any job offers.

slick'81
06-11-2020, 02:37 PM
Did you guys know the male equivalent to a karen is a ken?

Reck
06-11-2020, 02:40 PM
She was a bit disappointing

I got my Latina. California man has to.

I've become disenfranchised with white girl in the West.

So you're ok with latinos, just not good with the blacks?

FrostKing
06-11-2020, 02:43 PM
So you're ok with latinos, just not good with the blacks?
I'm okay with all. This isn't my battle to fight. Lesson to take back home.

Reck
06-11-2020, 02:54 PM
I'm okay with all. This isn't my battle to fight. Lesson to take back home.

How can you say that when a simple notice on a video game bothers you to the point where you have to post about it?

FrostKing
06-11-2020, 03:04 PM
How can you say that when a simple notice on a video game bothers you to the point where you have to post about it?
The more I see it, the more I subconsciously ignore. It was shocking at first. My sister is a teacher from USA system and I finished college in America so I know the dance.

Millennial_Messiah
06-11-2020, 03:28 PM
Did you guys know the male equivalent to a karen is a ken?

Ken's Greek salad dressing is awesome tbh.

TimDunkem
06-11-2020, 08:43 PM
I'm a fan of their bleu cheese dressing.

ElNono
06-11-2020, 10:33 PM
She was chewing the glue from a moccasin at a fort in West Texas when the Westward pioneer happened upon her. The rest is tribal folklore.

sounds legit... det rack tho

SpursforSix
06-12-2020, 10:15 AM

Tell me why. I like Greek dressing but haven't been able to really find anything off the shelf that compares to a good restaurant.

Millennial_Messiah
06-12-2020, 12:56 PM
Tell me why. I like Greek dressing but haven't been able to really find anything off the shelf that compares to a good restaurant.

Ken's mostly makes mediocre/average products, but their Greek salad dressing (vinaigrette) is restaurant-quality. It tastes exactly like the Greek Salads that came with the Gyros on Wednesdays at the 2016 Bank of America office when I worked there. So there's a nostalgia factor, but not really; since that was pretty much the only thing I had to look forward to at the office during those 7 months that I worked there.

The other things I had going for me at that time was the excitement of the Rookie Dak/Zeke Cowboys season, and the handful of weekends (mostly the three day weekends) where I'd pick up my black girlfriend from her cousin's apartment in Irving to take home with me for the weekend.

For me, greek salad reminds me of all the good part of the latter half of 2016. Elliott for the touchdown... no flags... Cowboys win. Star light, star bright... I want my babe tonight. Making $70k out of college which is at least respectable, though having to tough through the doldrums of each work day at the office and mostly boring weekday evenings where I had to dodge the roommates, construction, property manager guy and other crap that went on I was staying in the downstairs corner room in that jumbo house from July-Dec 2016.

I try to cut out January 2017 out of my head... maybe worst month of my life... between the triple whammy of getting the axe, giving up the 3rd and 20, and realizing the owning-a-house-and-having-roommates situation was a disaster... ugh.

Chucho
06-12-2020, 01:06 PM

Ken's Ranch > Hidden Valley out of the bottle.

SpursforSix
06-12-2020, 02:01 PM
Ken's mostly makes mediocre/average products, but their Greek salad dressing (vinaigrette) is restaurant-quality. It tastes exactly like the Greek Salads that came with the Gyros on Wednesdays at the 2016 Bank of America office when I worked there. So there's a nostalgia factor, but not really; since that was pretty much the only thing I had to look forward to at the office during those 7 months that I worked there.

The other things I had going for me at that time was the excitement of the Rookie Dak/Zeke Cowboys season, and the handful of weekends (mostly the three day weekends) where I'd pick up my black girlfriend from her cousin's apartment in Irving to take home with me for the weekend.

For me, greek salad reminds me of all the good part of the latter half of 2016. Elliott for the touchdown... no flags... Cowboys win. Star light, star bright... I want my babe tonight. Making $70k out of college which is at least respectable, though having to tough through the doldrums of each work day at the office and mostly boring weekday evenings where I had to dodge the roommates, construction, property manager guy and other crap that went on I was staying in the downstairs corner room in that jumbo house from July-Dec 2016.

I try to cut out January 2017 out of my head... maybe worst month of my life... between the triple whammy of getting the axe, giving up the 3rd and 20, and realizing the owning-a-house-and-having-roommates situation was a disaster... ugh.

Thanks. So it doesn't sound like a "must buy" dressing.

Millennial_Messiah
06-12-2020, 03:25 PM
Ken's Ranch > Hidden Valley out of the bottle.

I guess I'm not really a ranch dressing guy. When I was a kid I ate it quite a bit and it soured my stomach. Nowadays the only time I eat it is at a place like BWW with carrots dipped in it as a piquancy coolant to the hot wings.

Millennial_Messiah
06-12-2020, 03:30 PM
Thanks. So it doesn't sound like a "must buy" dressing.

No. You'd be surprised at how good the little "Avenue C" section of Bank of America HQ (Plano)'s food was.

Avoid the main cafeteria and go to the Building C zone (they may have remodeled by now, but I'm speaking in 2016 terms) and it's a smaller, single-line cafeteria section. They have a salad and theme item of the day. Mondays were mediocre Italian food (meh), Tuesdays were taco and taco salad (they only had those icky soft tortillas and subpar Mexican flavor in general, so meh), Wednesdays were the Gyro and Greek Salad day (and the lamb and flatbread were excellent-- my favorite), Thursdays was the Asian day (my second favorite), and Fridays were vegetarian and California salad... meh

SpursforSix
06-12-2020, 03:37 PM
No. You'd be surprised at how good the little "Avenue C" section of Bank of America HQ (Plano)'s food was.

Avoid the main cafeteria and go to the Building C zone (they may have remodeled by now, but I'm speaking in 2016 terms) and it's a smaller, single-line cafeteria section. They have a salad and theme item of the day. Mondays were mediocre Italian food (meh), Tuesdays were taco and taco salad (they only had those icky soft tortillas and subpar Mexican flavor in general, so meh), Wednesdays were the Gyro and Greek Salad day (and the lamb and flatbread were excellent-- my favorite), Thursdays was the Asian day (my second favorite), and Fridays were vegetarian and California salad... meh

Can I just walk in and eat there?

Millennial_Messiah
06-12-2020, 04:02 PM
Can I just walk in and eat there?

if you're in Plano and it's not COVID-19 and you go in one of the back ways (still need someone to activate the door in front of you with the badge, but there's plenty of places that you can enter without there being a security guy/lady at the door).

I've had plenty of work food that is good, others not so much. The single-patty hamburgers at Verizon in Las Colinas, Tx. are excellent.

SpursforSix
06-12-2020, 04:09 PM
if you're in Plano and it's not COVID-19 and you go in one of the back ways (still need someone to activate the door in front of you with the badge, but there's plenty of places that you can enter without there being a security guy/lady at the door).

I've had plenty of work food that is good, others not so much. The single-patty hamburgers at Verizon in Las Colinas, Tx. are excellent.

Send me a map of the building. Or maybe we can meet up and grab lunch. I'll even treat.

Millennial_Messiah
06-12-2020, 04:23 PM
Send me a map of the building. Or maybe we can meet up and grab lunch. I'll even treat.

I don't work there anymore, but a good friend of mine still does

Overhead view (best I could find on the internet):

https://eng.walkertx.com/site/assets/files/1550/1boa_aerial.png

I went in there once in September 2019 and the "A" Building was radically different and remodeled (uglified) but that one was pretty far removed from the other two; I worked in Building C in 2016 which had its own parking garage. The main cafeteria is located under building B and the little special side cafeteria is located under building C.

As I said, I don't work there anymore, I'm currently in San Antonio during COVID, and speaking of COVID, well... those type of offices aren't open during COVID unless you have a specific reason to be there and like 3 managerial approvals.

Maybe this fall I can sneak in to get food (lol) if the COVID lifts up a bit.

I do recall one of the black security ladies on the bottom floor in complete tears as if the world ended, on the morning of the Wednesday following Trump victory

SpursforSix
06-12-2020, 04:28 PM
I don't work there anymore, but a good friend of mine still does

Overhead view (best I could find on the internet):

https://eng.walkertx.com/site/assets/files/1550/1boa_aerial.png

I went in there once in September 2019 and the "A" Building was radically different and remodeled (uglified) but that one was pretty far removed from the other two; I worked in Building C in 2016 which had its own parking garage. The main cafeteria is located under building B and the little special side cafeteria is located under building C.

As I said, I don't work there anymore, I'm currently in San Antonio during COVID, and speaking of COVID, well... those type of offices aren't open during COVID unless you have a specific reason to be there and like 3 managerial approvals.

Maybe this fall I can sneak in to get food (lol) if the COVID lifts up a bit.

I do recall one of the black security ladies on the bottom floor in complete tears as if the world ended, on the morning of the Wednesday following Trump victory

So maybe this fall then we can get lunch there? Your friend could let us in.

Millennial_Messiah
06-12-2020, 04:31 PM
So maybe this fall then we can get lunch there? Your friend could let us in.

Of course, he'd be committing a security violation of SOACC, but that's another matter.

Better off just following 2 random pajeet patel looking guys in the door around 12pm when it's a mass clusterfuck of scattered (mostly brown skinned) humans

SpursforSix
06-12-2020, 04:41 PM
Of course, he'd be committing a security violation of SOACC, but that's another matter.

Better off just following 2 random pajeet patel looking guys in the door around 12pm when it's a mass clusterfuck of scattered (mostly brown skinned) humans

He can't even have guests for lunch? That's lame. What do we need to do to get clearance? Where else is good to eat over there? Maybe we can find a different place that isn't so snooty.

Millennial_Messiah
06-12-2020, 09:54 PM
He can't even have guests for lunch? That's lame. What do we need to do to get clearance? Where else is good to eat over there? Maybe we can find a different place that isn't so snooty.

Well, there's legacy hall nearby (opened in 2018), but they don't accept cash or card, only their pre paid credits for food (and entertainment, drinks etc)

There's also Legacy West which is an upscale little micro-urban shopping area and then the older Shops of Legacy across the road that is arguably just as elegant but a little run down with age.

pgardn
06-12-2020, 10:27 PM
He's bitter it's not dudes having sex, tbh.

Figure 4 leg lock.
Its over...
Spurter tap out.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
06-13-2020, 10:10 AM
karen touched first. latinx karen stands her ground

MultiTroll
06-13-2020, 10:58 AM
karen touched first. latinx karen stands her ground
Latin Karina touched 1st.

Trill Clinton
06-13-2020, 11:17 AM
Delete

Allan Rowe vs Wade
06-13-2020, 12:16 PM

first touch 1.07 karen on karina

MultiTroll
06-13-2020, 01:08 PM
first touch 1.07 karen on karina
Wrong.

1st touch by Karen captured on this video posted by Trill. Forward to the very last second of the video, the 2:13 mark. That is a side view of the exact same point in time, the :46 mark. Boom.

here you go, fellas

Allan Rowe vs Wade
06-13-2020, 04:11 PM
i see a point not a touch

Allan Rowe vs Wade
06-13-2020, 04:11 PM
if karina touched first, karen missed chance for her judge dredd moment

MultiTroll
06-13-2020, 04:58 PM
i see a point not a touch
I don't know how to freeze frame capture it at 2:13 but looks like definite contact to me.
Karen's response was words to the effect of "You don't touch me".

Allan Rowe vs Wade
06-13-2020, 11:15 PM
i think we need a rematch. each girl gets 2 weeks of combat training from the gym of their choice

then put em in the octagon

ElNono
06-13-2020, 11:39 PM
i think we need a rematch. each girl gets 2 weeks of combat training from the gym of their choice

then put em in the octagon

Just get a replacement for the colonizer, tbh... nobody wants to watch that land whale

DAF86
06-13-2020, 11:41 PM
Just get a replacement for the colonizer, tbh... nobody wants to watch that land whale
Chucho does. For some reason.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
06-14-2020, 09:06 AM

oil em up nono

Millennial_Messiah
06-14-2020, 07:45 PM

I'd touch latin Karina where it counts. With my penis

SpursforSix
06-15-2020, 12:37 PM
Well, there's legacy hall nearby (opened in 2018), but they don't accept cash or card, only their pre paid credits for food (and entertainment, drinks etc)

There's also Legacy West which is an upscale little micro-urban shopping area and then the older Shops of Legacy across the road that is arguably just as elegant but a little run down with age.

Would you still want to have Greek food or are you open to other cuisines? Since the whole Ken's/BOA taste test is a bust, it doesn't matter to me.

Chucho
06-15-2020, 12:54 PM
Chucho (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20531) does. For some reason.

She ain't bad. Period.

I would bet dollars to pesos that most of the billionaire playboy philanthropists here have nary room to judge.

phxspurfan
06-15-2020, 01:44 PM
just checking to see if either has a pr0n deal yet. Nope, ok I'll see myself out

Millennial_Messiah
06-15-2020, 02:44 PM
Would you still want to have Greek food or are you open to other cuisines? Since the whole Ken's/BOA taste test is a bust, it doesn't matter to me.

Shit, I don't care

SpursforSix
06-15-2020, 02:53 PM
Shit, I don't care

So like Mexican or something? Do you like Chinese?

ChumpDumper
06-15-2020, 03:02 PM
She ain't bad. Period.

I would bet dollars to pesos that most of the billionaire playboy philanthropists here have nary room to judge.Dude, I hope you can do better for yourself.

Millennial_Messiah
06-15-2020, 03:05 PM
So like Mexican or something? Do you like Chinese?

Mexican in DFW sucks ass. Coming from someone raised on SA mexican of course. SA mexican is the best mexican in the world, arguably better than mexican food in mexico (which I've only had once tbf).

generally, I eat chain food (BWW, Arbys, burgers, OG, RL, cicis, etc) when I'm eating out (food, not women lol) up north because DFW doesn't have the kind of cheap hole-in-the-wall sole proprietor type inexpensive restaurants that SA does, even really good reasonably priced Chinese food like Wok Inn which is exclusive to SA, and Bill Miller's BBQ... both Taco Bell and Taco Bueno are disgusting as is El Fenix and On the Border so I pretty much stay away from Mexican food in DFW.

not gonna lie, I missed SA food the 3 years I spent in Denton, though I grew to like some of the UNT cafeteria food and a few of the cheap sole proprietor restaurants near UNT that have recently been closed due to university expansion. But after moving out of Denton to more suburban North Dallas area, not gonna lie, I mostly cook at home or eat at chains because I'm not in SA or Denton and the places in Plano/Frisco area etc are just too mediocre and too wannabe-upscale, and priced accordingly.

SA food is some of the best bang for your buck in the USA when you consider both flavor and budget. South New Jersey has some good stuff too if you like large portions of reasonably priced seafood at diners and that sort of thing. But DFW is just meh for food all things considered. I guess there's that place in Fort Worth that has that world famous BBQ but I forgot it's name. I ate there in 1999 with my mom and grandma on a trip but that was so long ago.

DAF86
06-15-2020, 03:09 PM
She ain't bad. Period.

I would bet dollars to pesos that most of the billionaire playboy philanthropists here have nary room to judge.

You don't have to be a billionaire playboy philanthropist to hit something better than that Karen, tbh. :lol

Millennial_Messiah
06-15-2020, 03:11 PM
You don't have to be a billionaire playboy philanthropist to hit something better than that Karen, tbh. :lol

I bet 100 rupees that I can find an Indian girl from India hotter than her. Don't know what the navajos use for currency tbh.

MultiTroll
06-15-2020, 03:13 PM
It's Chunko.

MultiTroll
06-15-2020, 03:14 PM
She ain't bad. Period.
https://images.all-free-download.com/images/graphiclarge/krusty_the_clown_01_the_simpsons_50091.jpg

SpursforSix
06-15-2020, 04:12 PM
Mexican in DFW sucks ass. Coming from someone raised on SA mexican of course. SA mexican is the best mexican in the world, arguably better than mexican food in mexico (which I've only had once tbf).

generally, I eat chain food (BWW, Arbys, burgers, OG, RL, cicis, etc) when I'm eating out (food, not women lol) up north because DFW doesn't have the kind of cheap hole-in-the-wall sole proprietor type inexpensive restaurants that SA does, even really good reasonably priced Chinese food like Wok Inn which is exclusive to SA, and Bill Miller's BBQ... both Taco Bell and Taco Bueno are disgusting as is El Fenix and On the Border so I pretty much stay away from Mexican food in DFW.

not gonna lie, I missed SA food the 3 years I spent in Denton, though I grew to like some of the UNT cafeteria food and a few of the cheap sole proprietor restaurants near UNT that have recently been closed due to university expansion. But after moving out of Denton to more suburban North Dallas area, not gonna lie, I mostly cook at home or eat at chains because I'm not in SA or Denton and the places in Plano/Frisco area etc are just too mediocre and too wannabe-upscale, and priced accordingly.

SA food is some of the best bang for your buck in the USA when you consider both flavor and budget. South New Jersey has some good stuff too if you like large portions of reasonably priced seafood at diners and that sort of thing. But DFW is just meh for food all things considered. I guess there's that place in Fort Worth that has that world famous BBQ but I forgot it's name. I ate there in 1999 with my mom and grandma on a trip but that was so long ago.

I'm not driving all the way to Plano to go to fucking Arby's. I'm reasonably certain I've gone to a few good restaurants there.
Unless you just want to cook. I'm OK with that. I'll bring some beer and we can have a nice dinner and watch Gossip Girls.

Millennial_Messiah
06-15-2020, 04:19 PM
I'm not driving all the way to Plano to go to fucking Arby's. I'm reasonably certain I've gone to a few good restaurants there.
Unless you just want to cook. I'm OK with that. I'll bring some beer and we can have a nice dinner and watch Gossip Girls.

where are you from? Austin?

SpursforSix
06-15-2020, 04:20 PM
where are you from? Austin?

No, I live near Decatur.

Millennial_Messiah
06-15-2020, 04:31 PM
No, I live near Decatur.

aight let's meet up in Fort Worth on some weekend in a couple months or so, there's this Buffalo themed restaurant I've been dying to try for a long time. Has really good ratings and the owners are actually from Buffalo so it's authentic.

I'm assuming TCU is roughly halfway between us. There's also a downtown location but I'd rather not pay for parking.

https://www.buffalobrostexas.com/
https://www.buffalobrostexas.com/tcu-menus/

(https://www.buffalobrostexas.com/tcu-menus/)

SpursforSix
06-15-2020, 05:02 PM
aight let's meet up in Fort Worth on some weekend in a couple months or so, there's this Buffalo themed restaurant I've been dying to try for a long time. Has really good ratings and the owners are actually from Buffalo so it's authentic.

I'm assuming TCU is roughly halfway between us. There's also a downtown location but I'd rather not pay for parking.

https://www.buffalobrostexas.com/
https://www.buffalobrostexas.com/tcu-menus/

(https://www.buffalobrostexas.com/tcu-menus/)

Wait...halfway between where? If you're near Plano, then halfway is going to be somewhere north of 820. But that Buffalo Brothers actually looks good.

Chucho
06-15-2020, 06:02 PM
What's a matter, she about 35 years too old for your pedo tastes? Or does she need to bang underage boys to appeal to your pedo tastes?

ChumpDumper
06-15-2020, 07:25 PM
What's a matter, she about 35 years too old for your pedo tastes? Or does she need to bang underage boys to appeal to your pedo tastes?Just looks kinda dumpy IMO. To each his own.

MultiTroll
06-15-2020, 08:30 PM
What's a matter, she about 35 years too old for your pedo tastes? Or does she need to bang underage boys to appeal to your pedo tastes?
Hey it's False Charge Chunko with the usual weak bullshit.

:lol Chunko doesn't like young adult attractive women of legal age. Which is fine.

Millennial_Messiah
06-16-2020, 09:19 AM

Some of us prefer leather on our jackets instead of our dicks.

Millennial_Messiah
06-16-2020, 09:21 AM
Wait...halfway between where? If you're near Plano, then halfway is going to be somewhere north of 820. But that Buffalo Brothers actually looks good.

I guess you're right. If you're in Decatur then halfway would be roughly the Schwab/Fidelity corporate offices on 114 in Westlake.

Chucho
06-16-2020, 09:47 AM
Hey it's False Charge Chunko with the usual weak bullshit.

:lol Chunko doesn't like young adult attractive women of legal age. Which is fine.

We've been over this numerous times.

You post pedophile threads. Fact.

You openly post your support for those pedophiles. Fact.

You also post pictures of underage school girls and fawned over them. Fact.

These are your actions. I'd hate it too if someone called me out for being a pedophile, but you are what you are.

Plus, you couldn't get anything close to that, you awkward, creepy liar.

Chucho
06-16-2020, 09:47 AM
Some of us prefer leather on our jackets instead of our dicks.

So...you're into pedophilia as well?

Millennial_Messiah
06-16-2020, 09:48 AM
So...you're into pedophilia as well?

no, i'm exclusively into 23-49 year olds

just not grannies tbh

SpursforSix
06-16-2020, 10:03 AM
I guess you're right. If you're in Decatur then halfway would be roughly the Schwab/Fidelity corporate offices on 114 in Westlake.

So do you want to try to get in to the Fidelity office and see what their cafeteria is like?

Millennial_Messiah
06-16-2020, 11:42 AM
So do you want to try to get in to the Fidelity office and see what their cafeteria is like?

:lmao I've worked there too. Last June, actually. Contractors get around. I'd definitely recommend their Philly cheesesteak and their dollar NY by-the-slice pizza. Also, their cafeteria is huge and always packed around lunchtime (non-COVID of course) so it's pretty easy to steal food if you're sly.

SpursforSix
06-16-2020, 11:50 AM
:lmao I've worked there too. Last June, actually. Contractors get around. I'd definitely recommend their Philly cheesesteak and their dollar NY by-the-slice pizza. Also, their cafeteria is huge and always packed around lunchtime (non-COVID of course) so it's pretty easy to steal food if you're sly.

So do you want to try that then? I like a good Philly cheese-steak. But what I don't want to do is get over there and not be able to get in.

Millennial_Messiah
06-16-2020, 12:12 PM
So do you want to try that then? I like a good Philly cheese-steak. But what I don't want to do is get over there and not be able to get in.

That's the catch. There isn't a badge required to get into the parking garage as it's in a pretty secluded little area; but you have to badge in to get thru the front turnstile, and there aren't really many/any "secret" ways in (and I scoured the place).

Chucho
06-16-2020, 12:12 PM
Andy and SFS have ignited a hankering for very specific pizza from a specific hospital in Modesto for me.

SpursforSix
06-16-2020, 12:18 PM
That's the catch. There isn't a badge required to get into the parking garage as it's in a pretty secluded little area; but you have to badge in to get thru the front turnstile, and there aren't really many/any "secret" ways in (and I scoured the place).

You seem like you're trying to avoid having lunch with me. If you don't want to, just say it. I'm tired of the runaround.

Millennial_Messiah
06-16-2020, 12:52 PM
You seem like you're trying to avoid having lunch with me. If you don't want to, just say it. I'm tired of the runaround.

Buffalo Bros. it is. Lol at a non associate trying to sneak in to a corporate office HQ just to access the cafeteria lines :lol

Allan Rowe vs Wade
06-16-2020, 12:55 PM
guys just fuck already ok?

and post photos

/nohomo

SpursforSix
06-16-2020, 01:00 PM
Buffalo Bros. it is. Lol at a non associate trying to sneak in to a corporate office HQ just to access the cafeteria lines :lol

That's what would make it great. Assuming the Greek dressing was as good as you said.
But I'm OK with whatever.

SpursforSix
06-16-2020, 01:11 PM
guys just fuck already ok?

and post photos

/nohomo

Idk...this lunch may never happen. Do you want some picks of your mom in a ball gag?

Millennial_Messiah
06-16-2020, 03:15 PM
That's what would make it great. Assuming the Greek dressing was as good as you said.
But I'm OK with whatever.

what are you 21? wanna get arrested or at least a stiff warning for criminal trespassing? :lol

SpursforSix
06-16-2020, 03:35 PM
what are you 21? wanna get arrested or at least a stiff warning for criminal trespassing? :lol

Chill out Nancy. No one's getting arrested. Upside is we get great Greek dressing. Downside is we have to go somewhere else.

LkrFan
06-16-2020, 05:08 PM

LkrFan
06-16-2020, 05:10 PM

https://nypost.com/2020/06/09/tamara-harrians-husband-blames-mental-illness-for-arizona-incident/

Great find Focker :lol

LkrFan
06-16-2020, 05:11 PM
wSpIXDpUfYg

Muy bien! :lmao

ElNono
06-16-2020, 05:30 PM
Muy bien! :lmao

Entrega a tu prima, cabron

MultiTroll
06-16-2020, 05:51 PM

Well her husband is. Who for money is a.....lawyer. No surprise.
Hey if she is having mental problems then more power to her to receive help. But the hubby going public ala Robin Givens on Mike Tyson, that's lame.

The link you posted led to this link. Much better:
https://nypost.com/2020/06/16/why-paige-spiranac-doesnt-wear-underwear-on-the-golf-course/

FCC get in here!

LkrFan
06-16-2020, 06:21 PM
Entrega a tu prima, cabron

Millennial_Messiah
06-16-2020, 07:31 PM
https://nypost.com/2020/06/16/why-paige-spiranac-doesnt-wear-underwear-on-the-golf-course/

She's dreamy

MultiTroll
06-18-2020, 12:35 PM
We've been over this numerous times.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/simpsons/images/1/14/Ralph_Wiggum.png/revision/latest/top-crop/width/360/height/360?cb=20100704163100
"I'm a Fat maker. I mean a Fact maker upper."
"We" = you and your fleas.

Work on that self loathing, Crusty.

Chucho
06-18-2020, 12:41 PM
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/simpsons/images/1/14/Ralph_Wiggum.png/revision/latest/top-crop/width/360/height/360?cb=20100704163100
"I'm a Fat maker. I mean a Fact maker upper."
"We" = you and your fleas.

Work on that self loathing, Crusty.

You're just mad because you did all of those things and now you're lying about it.

You're stupid, no one likes you, you have no money and your sex life is regulated to jerking off with cheap lotion and tube socks filled with cat litter.

There's nothing redeemable about you and if not for derp, you'd be the easiest target here.

That's it and that's all. Work on that denial, Faggs.

koriwhat
06-18-2020, 03:20 PM
You're just mad because you did all of those things and now you're lying about it.

You're stupid, no one likes you, you have no money and your sex life is regulated to jerking off with cheap lotion and tube socks filled with cat litter.

There's nothing redeemable about you and if not for derp, you'd be the easiest target here.

That's it and that's all. Work on that denial, Faggs.

Same cliche reply from you over and over again... poor sad sanfranfruitcake.

Chucho
06-18-2020, 03:46 PM

The irony, kaffs. The irony.

koriwhat
06-18-2020, 03:47 PM
The irony, kaffs. The irony.

Still crying chucho? Smh

Chucho
06-18-2020, 03:52 PM
Still crying chucho? Smh

Whatever, junkie.

koriwhat
06-18-2020, 04:02 PM
Whatever, junkie.

You literally live in junkieville surrounded by human feces. The irony of your fruitiness is astounding! Thanks for the laughs fruitcake. :tu

MultiTroll
09-06-2020, 08:38 AM

She ain't bad. Period.
https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_thumb/1269486747777249281/pu/img/d5W7YRHV-v7oQKsG.jpg

https://img.particlenews.com/img/id/2jWvKM_0PHncogG00?type=thumbnail_1024x576

MultiTroll
11-12-2020, 02:18 PM
https://www.the-sun.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2020/06/NINTCHDBPICT000588338663.jpg

Chucho
11-12-2020, 03:38 PM
Pedophile Faggs upset I reminded everyone he's a proven pedophile.

Nivek_ogre
11-12-2020, 07:09 PM
Karen does have a fat ass ......:drunk

MultiTroll
02-10-2021, 06:08 PM
Chunko cruising assisted living and nursing homes looks to score his perversion.

https://dailyentertainmentnews.com/wpgo/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Tamara-Harrian-arizona-Karen.jpg

Chucho
02-10-2021, 09:25 PM
Chunko cruising assisted living and nursing homes looks to score his perversion.

https://dailyentertainmentnews.com/wpgo/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Tamara-Harrian-arizona-Karen.jpg

All the meanwhile, you stalk playgrounds and school yards.

Faggs, you're sad and miserable and are a proven pedophile.

So, you keep spinning narratives while I continue to chastise you for being the disgusting deviant and cretin you make yourself out to be.

MultiTroll
02-10-2021, 09:51 PM
*Ding.
It's False Charge Chunko.

MultiTroll
07-08-2021, 03:14 PM
What kind of super self loathing pervert says shit like this?:

https://www.the-sun.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2020/06/NINTCHDBPICT000588338663.jpg

Chucho
07-08-2021, 11:29 PM
What kind of super self loathing pervert says shit like this?:

Let's try this again, New Avante. See, when you try to build a narrative by taking a comment out of context, it should do two things; 1. Be funny. 2. Have some kind of merit to sting.

1. It's not really funny. I get it, it's really all you got. When you get shit on as often as you do, take what you can get. But no one else seems to find it funny except you. You're more like derp than you're not.

2. It does have to have merit to sting. You're trying to frame this as "HAW HAW HAW Chucho porks fat women! LOOK! SEE! HE SAID IT!" I didn't say that, but again, when you're lifetime here is nothing but Ls for you, take what you can get. BUT, since you have shown your pedophilistic tendencies quite literally dozens of times with your stories and questions. You go the extra mile and even display your support for pedophiles.

Just like you snitch on yourself for being a pedophile with all the behaviors you exhibit here, you're also telling everyone you never get laid and dont understand the concept of casual sex. The idea of taking a big-assed, big-breasted woman to the sack for casual sex doesn't register in your head. Boiled down: only in your head can a pedophile pretend they can condescend to anyone about sexual tastes and quality of ass they tap.

MultiTroll
05-18-2022, 05:26 PM
Let's try this again, New Avante. See, when you try to build a narrative by taking a comment out of context, it should do two things;
Quoting you word for word is "taking a comment out of context."

Loser.

lebomb
05-18-2022, 05:35 PM
Some bish from Europe tellin a native american to go back to their own country................. :pimpslap

MultiTroll
05-11-2023, 11:06 AM
Post more of the Latina

Tried to search where is Karina Rodriguez today, she how she did post interaction.

Her Facebook page, wow
(11) Karina Rodrigez |Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/karina.rodrigez.9887?eid=ARBeGniL_nuFz2mqblVMcAFxd bhWeXFPXtBEtmb7Bs6fPjFXlTk3fXQqetw6K_Gw_s9RtGP3AvH DsNNM&hc_ref=ARTev0msEDB-GqrTsHnUznqkRQOYkIQZQZbuYImHO6ebsZCgaFqay6MnbendiH iG6ik&ref=nf_target)

https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.18169-9/13076992_1623772964613973_6200398532831406286_n.jp g?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=174925&_nc_ohc=Jwg_HdUZf3sAX9PWk4w&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.xx&oh=00_AfDgmWltqXtzctjLCKvkcagsJO-OEBWHf74kwWXnYGyxNg&oe=64849706

MultiTroll
05-11-2023, 11:13 AM
Legit surprised she didn't get some entertainment industry offers.
Or maybe she did and just prefers a more private life.

MultiTroll
11-01-2023, 11:08 AM

This is the exact same Chunko who says:

And I stand by what I said. Fat is fat and shouldn't be glamorized or glorified, it's unhealthy and no need to say "I'm smashing this THICK chick" because dudes don't want to admit they are fucking fat girls. Once them clothes come off, the cottage cheese and harsh truths of "thick" and "voluptuous" show.

Don't be afraid of violating man code of "No Fat Chicks", that went out the book years ago when this shit started happening. I wouldn't be ashamed to say I'm fucking a fatty if I were. Dudes shouldn't be ashamed and the females that don't want to be called what they are should just deal with it, fat bitches need love too and with their being more fat bitches than ever before and even more jobless, go-nowheres in life, it's a perfect marriage.

What? It's ok to be fat, or so the PC faggy crowd insists. Plus-size models are "curvy" and "thick", not fat or clinically obese, which is what science calls them. Why worry about diabetus and getting feet lopped off because fatties can't stop stuffing their fat fucking faces because "universal healthcare" is around the corner?

Shit pisses me off. Fat chicks and the sugar coating words like "thick", "curvy" and "voluptuous" are just new ways to disguise the fact that fat chicks are no longer last resort for never-get-anys, wetbacks in need of a green card or mass intoxication and regret. They are so common place now that faggot PC pussies and Leftists are trying to normalize a disgusting disease and the fact dudes are fucking horny, it is now excusable to fuck fat bitches that only look good until the clothes come off. It just ain't right.

Chucho
11-01-2023, 11:15 AM
You're obsessing over me like I'm a 15 year old girl in a swim suit.

Nothing I said can take the heat away from you being a dirty deviant. You probably sniff your mother's soiled underwear, you pederast.

MultiTroll
11-01-2023, 11:31 AM

Chucho
11-01-2023, 11:34 AM
It's not cliche, you're a pedophile. And you obsess over grown men, too.

Not that you didn't already know, but it suckkkkksss to be you.

MultiTroll
11-01-2023, 11:41 AM

Chucho (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20531) does. For some reason.

koriwhat
11-01-2023, 03:06 PM
It's not cliche, you're a pedophile. And you obsess over grown men, too.

Not that you didn't already know, but it suckkkkksss to be you.

https://media.kasperskydaily.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/85/2018/09/04114346/fax-fun-facts-featured.jpg

Chucho
11-01-2023, 03:21 PM
You bumped 4 threads over 2 years old.

You're a loser. You're a pedophile. You have a gay man-crush on me.

I am sorry I fucked you're mind up so bad. Stick to little girls and boys, you fucking creep.

MultiTroll
11-01-2023, 07:31 PM
*Ding
Keep perverting and deflecting.

Also keep bumping this thread. Chop chop.

And your new flip flopping ally Joey? :lol

benefactor
11-02-2023, 09:16 AM
I fucking love this thread title:lol. All time favorite

Chucho
11-02-2023, 09:39 AM
*Ding

You bumped it, retard. You bumped 4 threads that are old to deflect from your pedophilia.

MultiTroll
11-02-2023, 10:43 AM
You bumped it, retard. You bumped 4 threads that are old to deflect from your pedophilia.
Thread on Karen the Colonizer.
Whom you posted openly you lust for.

Facts vs lies.

Your desperation to change the subject. :lol

Chucho
11-02-2023, 11:13 AM
Thread on Karen the Colonizer.
Whom you posted openly you lust for.

Facts vs lies.

Your desperation to change the subject. :lol

One of threads you bumped was a thread about an underaged teenaged swimmer's butt that you created.

Keep lying to yourself from your broken down van, you pederast.

MultiTroll
11-02-2023, 11:59 AM
One of threads you bumped was a thread about an underaged teenaged swimmer's butt that you created.

This thread is on Karen the Colonizer.
Whom you openly lusted for. In this thread.
I've quoted you. Word for word.

Triggering a seeming unending desperate attempt by you to slander and change the subject.

Chucho
11-02-2023, 12:08 PM

Triggering a seeming unending desperate attempt by you to slander and change the subject.

You bumped 4 threads because I was on your mind, you pervert.

One of those threads was one of your dozens of dozens of pedophile threads.

I triggered you without having said a word to you in weeks, you sick, stupid danger to society.

koriwhat
11-02-2023, 03:52 PM
*Ding

Would you rather me point out the very threads you've created and your degenerate responses in them PEDO? Would that better suffice you?

koriwhat
11-02-2023, 03:55 PM

Who cares if he did? Are you upset he doesn't lust after minors like you clearly do, Pedo? :lmao

Btw I'm no ones ally here. Fuck all of yall! :tu:lol

MultiTroll
03-26-2024, 01:34 PM
What a fucking loser chucho is however he'll continue on proclaiming otherwise. He spends all his time following you around pretending to be the voice of reason. The dude is a straight up pussy.
Karey,
Have you been diagnosed for bipolar?

Tyronn Lue
03-26-2024, 02:03 PM
Karey,
:lol this is the reward for semen shielding

koriwhat
03-28-2024, 02:20 PM
Karey,

You're stupid digs are as lame as you come across. We should hunt PEDO's down and kill scum like yourself but hey you got the progressives on your side bro because you all are degenerates.

koriwhat
03-28-2024, 02:20 PM
:lol this is the reward for semen shielding

Your bitch ass is still here? :lol

koriwhat
03-28-2024, 02:22 PM
Hey MT, you mad just because I can agree with someone on a very specific thing and still not give af about that person? Yeah you're a PEDOPHILE MT and you can continue to try and run cover for yourself but your threads/posts on minors exist here on ST. You need to be eradicated!

pgardn
03-28-2024, 04:28 PM
Tat twat waiting for grandma to bless him with white baby Jesus.

I remember Tat twat claiming he never wished death on anyone, only he blatantly did.

This thread title is definitely awesome all Tatdumb aside.
The “Colonizer” and “tomahawk slap”

MultiTroll
03-28-2024, 05:18 PM
I remember Tat twat claiming he never wished death on anyone, only he blatantly did.
Zero cred.
He's one of the stupider trolls.

koriwhat
04-11-2024, 04:05 PM
Tat twat waiting for grandma to bless him with white baby Jesus.

This thread title is definitely awesome all Tatdumb aside.
The “Colonizer” and “tomahawk slap”

I never said I didn't. I wish you'd die too you fucking little cunt. All you worthless fucks tbh. :tu

Cry more over little ol me you stupid fuck. :lol

koriwhat
04-11-2024, 04:06 PM
Zero cred.
He's one of the stupider trolls.

I'm no troll. You're a pedophile though so...

pgardn
04-11-2024, 09:18 PM
Tat twat lies involuntarily.
A basic reaction to any stimulus on this board is to lie.