PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James asks if how we vote is 'also structurally racist'

ducks
06-09-2020, 09:50 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/lebron-james-asks-if-how-we-vote-is-also-structurally-racist

Reck
06-09-2020, 09:53 PM
Yes, dude. Yes it is.

ducks
06-09-2020, 10:35 PM
I am white I stood in line 5 hours to vote before

pgardn
06-09-2020, 10:45 PM
I am white I stood in line 5 hours to vote before

You said you were a little yellow fiend?

ducks
06-09-2020, 11:23 PM
Ducks not yellow

pgardn
06-09-2020, 11:33 PM
Ducks not yellow

Find me a rubber ducky that is not yellow you little ochre fiend.

Nathan89
06-09-2020, 11:57 PM
Lines are racist. So are IDs. Everything is racist.

FrostKing
06-10-2020, 12:38 AM

ElNono
06-10-2020, 02:41 AM
You can hate Lebron because he's a Laker, but we have to acknowledge he's one of the most knowledgeable leaders of our times, tbh

FrostKing
06-10-2020, 03:11 AM
You can hate Lebron because he's a Laker, but we have to acknowledge he's one of the most knowledgeable leaders of our times, tbh
Today's Karl Malone

ducks
06-10-2020, 10:45 AM

Lol he is not
He refused to even go to one year of higher learning

leemajors
06-10-2020, 10:57 AM
Lol he is not
He refused to even go to one year of higher learning

And he still sounds infinitely more intelligent and coherent than someone like yourself.

DMC
06-10-2020, 11:16 AM
It's a deal about Haves and Have Nots. The haves live in neighborhoods and areas that are conducive to good business flow. The Have Nots live in run-down areas that don't have funding to support the constant need for repair on things that are being damaged by people who are too fucking stupid to take care of their own shit. It doesn't matter what color you are, this will be true in every instance.

The real question is how do you create a better system so that those who are born into the Have Nots' Society have a better path to get out.

SpursforSix
06-10-2020, 11:19 AM
You said you were a little yellow fiend?

You're thinking about when he said he likes to pee in front of children.

FrostKing
06-10-2020, 11:44 AM
It's a deal about Haves and Have Nots. The haves live in neighborhoods and areas that are conducive to good business flow. The Have Nots live in run-down areas that don't have funding to support the constant need for repair on things that are being damaged by people who are too fucking stupid to take care of their own shit. It doesn't matter what color you are, this will be true in every instance.

The real question is how do you create a better system so that those who are born into the Have Nots' Society have a better path to get out.
It starts at home. We moved multiple times a year my first 5 years in America. My rather worked night shift most of my life. My mother cleaned homes the first 10 years NO EXCUSES

Unfortunately America/the West as a whole is trending in the same direction. Death of the nuclear family.

hater
06-10-2020, 11:47 AM

What a stupid post

koriwhat
06-10-2020, 01:50 PM
Funny coming from "the chosen one" who's a self proclaimed black supremacist who can't stand whites nor does he need or want to be friends with whites. Fuck lebron and everything to do with that piece of garbage!

DMC
06-10-2020, 05:10 PM
It starts at home. We moved multiple times a year my first 5 years in America. My rather worked night shift most of my life. My mother cleaned homes the first 10 years NO EXCUSES

Unfortunately America/the West as a whole is trending in the same direction. Death of the nuclear family.

But home is where the problems start. The change has to come from elsewhere, there has to be programs to let some get out of that.

FrostKing
06-10-2020, 07:50 PM
But home is where the problems start. The change has to come from elsewhere, there has to be programs to let some get out of that.
Rather be African immigrant than Black American?

DMC
06-10-2020, 11:59 PM
He should have asked if having JR Smith in at the end of a Finals game was really a good idea.

DMC
06-11-2020, 12:01 AM
Rather be African immigrant than Black American?

It depends on their dispositions. I never thought I wanted to be someone else. If I was born black I wouldn't feel any different about it. You are who you are, and there's no universal guarantee you'll be born at all.

FrostKing
06-11-2020, 01:12 AM
https://youtu.be/KCOd-qWZB_g

ElNono
06-11-2020, 01:37 AM
One of the greatest minds of this century, tbh... modern day MLK... can't even smear him for being a convict...