PDA

View Full Version : :lol at NasKKKar Fanz

Pages : [1] 2

LkrFan
06-10-2020, 08:13 PM
The comments are comedy gold https://twitter.com/NASCAR/status/1270819350644211719?s=19

:lol

Spurtacular
06-10-2020, 08:21 PM
More fascism

Reck
06-10-2020, 08:22 PM
More fascism
TSA

:lmao you

Will Hunting
06-10-2020, 08:32 PM
Private company being able to freely make its own decision about what is and isn’t allowed at its venues = FASCISM

Thread
06-10-2020, 08:34 PM
Sold out over a career felon who finally got what was coming to him.

spurraider21
06-10-2020, 08:36 PM
Private company being able to freely make its own decision about what is and isn’t allowed at its venues = FASCISM
NFL SHOULD BAN KNEELING

HOW DARE NASCAR BAN TRAITOR FLAGS

spurraider21
06-10-2020, 08:37 PM
are we free to murder anybody who you consider being ripe for disposal? who is the arbiter that decides which individuals are or aren't ripe for disposal

at the time he was on the ground with 3 officers pinning him down, he was not a threat to the officers or anybody. no justification for the use of deadly force from that point forward. he was was previously resisting arrest and so violent and destructive that lethal force was somehow needed to protect people, then THAT was the time to use force, not once he's on the ground and restrained.

Thread
06-10-2020, 08:38 PM
are we free to murder anybody who you consider being ripe for disposal? who is the arbiter that decides which individuals are or aren't ripe for disposal

at the time he was on the ground with 3 officers pinning him down, he was not a threat to the officers or anybody. no justification for the use of deadly force from that point forward. he was was previously resisting arrest and so violent and destructive that lethal force was somehow needed to protect people, then THAT was the time to use force, not once he's on the ground and restrained.

Take that question, turn it sideways and shove it right up your fuckin' money maker.

spurraider21
06-10-2020, 08:39 PM
Take that question, turn it sideways and shove it right up your fuckin' money maker.
i always vouch for you when you return to the forum, and then you start being as much of a coward as your boy the bunker bitch

shame on you

Spurtacular
06-10-2020, 08:40 PM

In and of itself? That's a debate.

But they are kowtowing to fascist forces while suppressing their supporters.

I hope this blows up in their cowardly faces.

Will Hunting
06-10-2020, 08:41 PM
Not really.

Spurtacular
06-10-2020, 08:42 PM
NFL SHOULD BAN KNEELING

HOW DARE NASCAR BAN TRAITOR FLAGS

Chumpettes prefer their new flag model better.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/u8KcYqQt7gv_tRE2X3NoNPungHxRpplBSpH1u5xFNxMjmfrjcN bL5YP-0flSGcKn8j0dvS-bLfoTRTW7CRP3JeaQPsmpSd9RpFSlx1D7erLkLu-ZVx7UjwsC7YYRJhlthL8YjjIW0-iIEAoa-pWB7I597NmF1Qcgc1o

Spurtacular
06-10-2020, 08:44 PM
Not really.

So, if they banned LGBT clothing, you'd be okay with that?

spurraider21
06-10-2020, 08:44 PM
Chumpettes prefer their new flag model better.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/u8KcYqQt7gv_tRE2X3NoNPungHxRpplBSpH1u5xFNxMjmfrjcN bL5YP-0flSGcKn8j0dvS-bLfoTRTW7CRP3JeaQPsmpSd9RpFSlx1D7erLkLu-ZVx7UjwsC7YYRJhlthL8YjjIW0-iIEAoa-pWB7I597NmF1Qcgc1o
no need for a new flag. i like the stars and stripes. hope we can add some more stars though

Spurtacular
06-10-2020, 08:45 PM
no need for a new flag. i like the stars and stripes. hope we can add some more stars though

You can like them; but you don't need them.

Trill Clinton
06-10-2020, 08:46 PM

Reck
06-10-2020, 08:48 PM

But they are kowtowing to fascist forces while suppressing their supporters.

I hope this blows up in their cowardly faces.

This isn't the 70s-90s anymore.

They're not relient on boomer racists anymore. They have shifted their focus to the younger audiences and the millennials now and are data driven these days. You want to talk about kowtowing, that's what they've been doing since their inception.

Boomers are dying and so was this sport. You evolve or you fold.

Will Hunting
06-10-2020, 08:49 PM
So, if they banned LGBT clothing, you'd be okay with that?
Idk what you mean by LGBT clothing. If you mean for example they banned clothing that emblazoned certain gay rights symbols, I’d have no problem with it at all.

Spurtacular
06-10-2020, 08:50 PM
Idk what you mean by LGBT clothing. If you mean for example they banned clothing that emblazoned certain gay rights symbols, I’d have no problem with it at all.

So you like businesses telling you how to think?

Spurtacular
06-10-2020, 08:51 PM

They're not relient on boomer racists anymore. They have shifted their focus to the younger audiences and the millennials now and are data driven these days. You want to talk about kowtowing, that's what they've been doing since their inception.

:lol It's always the evil boomers.

Will Hunting
06-10-2020, 08:54 PM
So you like businesses telling you how to think?
If I have ideological differences with the business that I’m passionate enough about I won’t be a paying customer. Simple solution.

Reck
06-10-2020, 08:56 PM
:lol It's always the evil boomers.

In this case particularly. NASCAR was born in the deep south and has deeply racist roots. This isn't really new from NASCAR.

They've been trying to distance themselves from the incesteous uncle, beer drinking image for more than a decade now.

If you complare the drivers right now to the ones in the early 2000s you'd see that more than half of them come from urban cities and are actually well spoken.

Spurtacular
06-10-2020, 08:56 PM
If I have ideological differences with the business that I’m passionate enough about I won’t be a paying customer. Simple solution.

Sure. But businesses shouldn't be making people choose.
If you went to eat pizza you wouldn't see this as reasonable for the parolor to monitor your reasonable choices.

TXstbobcat
06-10-2020, 08:57 PM
Has anyone made a call to Hazard county to tell Beau and Luke Duke that they have to paint over the top of the General Lee?

Will Hunting
06-10-2020, 08:58 PM
Sure. But businesses shouldn't be making people choose.
If you went to eat pizza you wouldn't see this as reasonable for the parolor to monitor your reasonable choices.
It’s a free market. If there’s a pizza parlor that restricts what I’m allowed to wear to the point where I disagree with it, I’ll find a new pizza parlor.

weebo
06-10-2020, 09:01 PM

Bend over sideways and I'll shove it right up your fuckin' money maker. :lol

Spurtacular
06-10-2020, 09:03 PM
It’s a free market. If there’s a pizza parlor that restricts what I’m allowed to wear to the point where I disagree with it, I’ll find a new pizza parlor.

You can hide behind free market all you want, which ironically this isn't even that.
Instituting a political agenda against patrons is chicken sh**

Spurtacular
06-10-2020, 09:05 PM
In this case particularly. NASCAR was born in the deep south and has deeply racist roots. This isn't really new from NASCAR.

They've been trying to distance themselves from the incesteous uncle, beer drinking image for more than a decade now.

If you complare the drivers right now to the ones in the early 2000s you'd see that more than half of them come from urban cities and are actually well spoken.

:lol You're so triggered by Southerners.

Reck
06-10-2020, 09:07 PM
:lol You're so triggered by Southerners.

This is not a logical reply.

I have family...friends from the south.lol

LkrFan
06-10-2020, 09:08 PM

Might as well burn it. The racist monuments are next. Soon it will be illegal to even sale the "surrender to the Union" er um confederate flags. That'll Make America Great Again! :toast

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/IdenticalMeatyJay-size_restricted.gif

LkrFan
06-10-2020, 09:13 PM
Bend over sideways and I'll shove it right up your fuckin' money maker. :lol

Will Hunting
06-10-2020, 09:13 PM
You can hide behind free market all you want, which ironically this isn't even that.
Instituting a political agenda against patrons is chicken sh**
This is absolutely about the free market. If NASCAR thought this would hurt business, there’s not a chance in hell it’d be banning slave flags.

LkrFan
06-10-2020, 09:14 PM

^ truth bombs. He was not a threat and was subdued. Murder 1.

Will Hunting
06-10-2020, 09:18 PM
^ truth bombs. He was not a threat and was subdued. Murder 1.
Don’t see murder 1. It’d be hard to prove Chauvin had premeditated intent to kill Floyd.

I think they got it right with 3rd degree murder. You could argue 2nd degree but don’t see a jury going for it.

LkrFan
06-10-2020, 09:24 PM

:lmao

LkrFan
06-10-2020, 09:28 PM
It warms my heart to see whiteys helping niggas Make America Great Again https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SkeletalSkeletalAtlanticbluetang-size_restricted.gif

The flag, the flag, the flag is on fire.
We don't need no water let MFer burn!
Burn MFer, burn!

Will Hunting
06-10-2020, 09:33 PM
Seriously tho, why are people soooo worked up about not being able to waive their confederate flags anymore?

TXstbobcat
06-10-2020, 09:37 PM
Seriously tho, why are people soooo worked up about not being able to waive their confederate flags anymore?

this might actually have the opposite effect and unite All the rednecks to fly the confederate flag even more now.

ElNono
06-10-2020, 09:38 PM

How about pizza parlors with shady basements, tho?

Reck
06-10-2020, 09:38 PM
this might actually have the opposite effect and unite All the rednecks to fly the confederate flag even more now.

No one is stopping them from doing it at their own property. Just dont do it at someone else's.

Will Hunting
06-10-2020, 09:40 PM
How about pizza parlors with shady basements, tho?
You mean pizza parlors that don’t actually have basements but still have a shady basement :lol

ElNono
06-10-2020, 09:40 PM

Absolutely great, much easier to pinpoint the racists among the crowd.

ElNono
06-10-2020, 09:41 PM
You mean pizza parlors that don’t actually have basements but still have a shady basement :lol

sumthin like that :lol

Will Hunting
06-10-2020, 09:41 PM
If that’s what they want to do it’s theyre right, just don’t bitch about it when you show up to a job interview with a confederate flag lapel on your suit and don’t get the job.

Will Hunting
06-10-2020, 09:44 PM
sumthin like that :lol
“Can I get a slice of cheese and two pepperonis?”

That’s obviously code for a white 8 year old boy and the 2 carribean boys Hillary just snuggled in from Haiti.

ElNono
06-10-2020, 09:46 PM
Glad this is going on with Cheetolini in command too, tbh... When the kaep shit went down, it was all about how that was all Obama's doing...

ElNono
06-10-2020, 09:49 PM
“Can I get a slice of cheese and two pepperonis?”

That’s obviously code for a white 8 year old boy and the 2 carribean boys Hillary just snuggled in from Haiti.

lmao... they used to be much more direct about dem things back in the day... (the original Epstein)...

then again, you couldn't buy a pizza back then...

lefty
06-10-2020, 10:51 PM

But wait

It gets better

Chris
06-10-2020, 11:09 PM

All you can do with someone who lacks integrity and is actively disengenuous for the "luls".

Chris
06-10-2020, 11:12 PM

lol wtf are these trash posts :lol

ElNono
06-10-2020, 11:12 PM
integrity and disengenuous in a Chris post... :lmao

Reck
06-10-2020, 11:13 PM
lol wtf are these trash posts :lol

Too factual for your bot programming, apparently.

DMC
06-10-2020, 11:25 PM

What if said pizza parlor had a basement where some kids toys existed, and it was off limits to everyone but those in the "know". Would you be ok with that?

pgardn
06-11-2020, 12:47 AM
All you can do with someone who lacks integrity and is actively disengenuous for the "luls".

Integrity and being disingenuous...
Orange guy looking straight at you.

Laughable stuff.

Chris
06-11-2020, 01:11 AM
Look who stumbled in to grumble about Trump ^

CosmicCowboy
06-11-2020, 08:05 AM
So, if someone puts Bubba Wallace into the wall, will it be racist?

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/3hbyxu7tSzpbkzm0rYjjWw--~A/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9ODAw/https://media.zenfs.com/en-US/article.sportingnews.com/69f7bf0423a8bebeda51dc6ee4c06bb4

pgardn
06-11-2020, 08:12 AM
Look who stumbled in to grumble about Trump ^

You should not be allowed to use those two words as you worship a guy who is exactly what you imply you don’t like.
Why is is so easy for you to be a hypocrite?

David Hogg
06-11-2020, 08:42 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EaN8wuvWkAAMZhe?format=jpg&name=medium

lefty
06-11-2020, 11:38 AM

LkrFan
06-11-2020, 11:41 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EaN8wuvWkAAMZhe?format=jpg&name=medium

https://media1.tenor.com/images/aeaae083dc8f10d6837eb581c189d7ae/tenor.gif?itemid=10406570

spurraider21
06-11-2020, 12:44 PM
:lmao this is great

LkrFan
06-11-2020, 01:04 PM
"The Confederate flag is finally gone at NASCAR races, and I won't miss it for a second"

The stars and bars have been banned from NASCAR racetracks.

Finally.

On Wednesday afternoon, three days after the Cup Series showed a unified front against racism at Atlanta Motor Speedway, and only a few hours before Bubba Wallace's No. 43 Chevy hit the track at Martinsville Speedway adorned with an image of black and white hands embraced, NASCAR announced it was officially pulling the battle banner of a nation long gone off of its racetrack properties. It's the culmination of a one-man campaign by Wallace, who this week appeared across major news outlets and called for NASCAR to finally do what it has wanted to for years. Now it finally is.

Good.

In its statement, NASCAR wrote: "The presence of the Confederate flag at NASCAR events runs contrary to our commitment to providing a welcoming and inclusive environment for all fans, our competitors and our industry. Bringing people together around a love for racing and the community it creates is what makes fans and sport special. The display of the Confederate flag will be prohibited from all NASCAR events and properties."

Damn right.

The Confederate flag is gone. I will not miss it for one single second.

Because gone with it is the perpetual need for me to apologize to my coworkers of color, who politely winced whenever we entered a speedway infield to be greeted by a line of Confederate flags. Gone is the instant evidence always used against me by friends and colleagues who refused to accept my pleas of "NASCAR has changed, really!" because they only had to point over my shoulder at the flags whipping in the wind in HDTV every Sunday afternoon. Gone are the skeptical rolled eyes that Wallace has had to combat his entire life. Same for NBA All-Star-turned-NASCAR team owner Brad Daugherty, or NASCAR official Kirk Price, or the family of NASCAR Hall of Famer Wendell Scott, the only other black driver to make his living as a Cup Series driver. All of them have spent their lives going to the racetrack, having achieved their dream of working at the highest level of stock car racing, only to have to explain over and over again why they chose to work at a place where multiple symbols of hate are displayed out in the open.

Before we go any further, I want to address the "Heritage Not Hate" crowd. I'm talking about those who sound like me and look like me and, like me, have a deep-rooted Southern upbringing. Let's be totally clear here: By agreeing with NASCAR's decision, I'm not betraying anyone or anything. And don't start lecturing me on history, either. You don't have a boot to stand in when it comes to teaching me what that flag means. You go tale-of-the-tape with me on our Confederate DNA, and you're going to go down harder than Pickett's Charge.

I am a direct descendant of slave owners. My family still owns the home where my forefathers lived while the human beings they owned worked all around them. As I write this, I am sitting on the North Carolina coast just south of Fort Fisher, the would-be protector of the port of Wilmington that was overrun by Union forces during the winter of 1865. My great-great-great grandfather and uncle were taken prisoner after fighting under that flag and were shipped off to a prison camp in Elmira, New York -- a.k.a., "Hell-mira" -- and when the Civil War ended, they walked home, 600 miles, to Rockingham, North Carolina. I have a photo of myself as a newborn, being held in the arms of my great aunt, who, as a child, talked to those men about what they fought for and lost. In the end, they were buried as citizens of the United States of America, with their nation's real flag, the Stars and Stripes, displayed over the gate to the cemetery.

So, don't come at me with claims that I don't understand what the flags of the Confederate States of America stood for, or what it stands for now.

My forefathers lost that war. I'm glad they lost it. They were on the wrong side of history. They've all been dead for more than a century and yet I've found myself still working to correct their wrongs. My brother has stood in the same field where the slaves once worked for my family. The man with the deed on the house, holding hands and weeping with the descendants of the people of whom my family once held the deed.

So, yeah, spare me the arguments about what that flag really means. I know exactly what it means. It means pain. It means anguish. It means embarrassment. It means the most shameful blight on the pages of the history of the United States, and that's no small achievement.

Even if there had ever been a stitch of honor left in that flag after the Civil War was over, that was wrung out when hate groups chose the stars and bars as their go-to banner, under which they set fire to crosses, lynched black Americans, and held aloft as they stood at the doors of desegregated schools and screamed at innocent children, schoolbooks in hand, who did nothing more than be born.

There was a time when the swastika meant nothing, too. It first appeared in Asia 5,000 years ago. It was meant to signify the sun. But then someone came along and turned it into the symbol of one of the greatest evil forces that Earth has ever known.

You wouldn't fly that over Talladega, would you? Because to millions upon millions of Americans, that's what they see and what they feel when they see that Confederate flag. I am 100 percent confident that a real NASCAR fan has the ability to enjoy a weekend in the infield just as much while flying an American flag as they do under the flag of a misguided, defeated nation that hasn't existed for 155 years. If they can't, then they've never loved NASCAR as much they have always claimed. They certainly have never loved it as much as I do.

No, the only place where we should see the stars and bars now is displayed in a museum, encased in glass and context. You really want to teach someone about heritage versus hate? You really want to have a debate with someone about what those flags mean? Go to the Smithsonian. Go to the National Civil Rights Museum in Memphis, at the Lorraine Motel where Dr. Martin Luther King was assassinated. Go to Gettysburg, Appomattox, or meet me down at Fort Fisher. We can talk about it all day. At the right places.

But not at the racetrack. Not anymore.

Read It And Weep (https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/29294475/the-confederate-flag-gone-nascar-races-miss-second?platform=amp&__twitter_impression=true) :lol

LkrFan
06-11-2020, 01:05 PM
:lmao this is great

Is this Qhris? :lol

spurraider21
06-11-2020, 01:18 PM
its parody dude

Trainwreck2100
06-11-2020, 01:20 PM
While this is a nice move, this is going to blow up in Nascar's face because they aren't getting any liberals to watch the infinite left turn for four hours

Spurtacular
06-11-2020, 01:44 PM
its parody dude

Satire for snowflakes like you.

Spurtacular
06-11-2020, 01:46 PM
While this is a nice move, this is going to blow up in Nascar's face because they aren't getting any liberals to watch the infinite left turn for four hours

WReck (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412) assured me that their demographics have shifted. Urban hipsters is NASCAR's future.

spurraider21
06-11-2020, 01:46 PM
they'll be fine

Trainwreck2100
06-11-2020, 01:49 PM
they'll be fine

who is watching that shit?

LkrFan
06-11-2020, 01:50 PM
its parody dude

I know son. Just messing wit him. :lol

spurraider21
06-11-2020, 01:50 PM
im not convinced that boycotters/protestors will maintain that for a significant period of time. same with the NFL. they might kick and scream at first but what the fuck else are the fans of those sports going to do?

lefty
06-11-2020, 01:55 PM
This is what a Nascar race looks like :

Reck
06-11-2020, 01:58 PM
WReck (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412) assured me that their demographics have shifted. Urban hipsters is NASCAR's future.

NASCAR did the math on this one. Data made their decision.

This isn’t even a short term loss for them.

Chucho
06-11-2020, 02:17 PM

It's funny because you KNOW the ones who waive that shit are the same ones who get pissed when Messicans wave their flags on 5 de Mayo.

Chucho
06-11-2020, 02:20 PM
This is what a Nascar race looks like :

And it's still more entertaining than soccer and baseball.

Spurtacular
06-11-2020, 02:37 PM
NASCAR did the math on this one. Data made their decision.

This isn’t even a short term loss for them.

Do you have anything to support this, or are you just shooting from the hip?

David Hogg
06-11-2020, 02:41 PM
All the same people who said they’d never watch the NFL again after Kaepernick, and were back in six weeks.

David Hogg
06-11-2020, 02:42 PM
The guy whose entire MO is to talk out of his ass relentlessly now requires proof :lmao

Spurtacular
06-11-2020, 02:47 PM
The guy whose entire MO is to talk out of his ass relentlessly now requires proof :lmao

I don't require proof. I don't try to be forum lawyer like CherpDook.
I just want to know how he came to his determination.

Don't try too hard for your tiny w's, bruh.

Reck
06-11-2020, 02:48 PM

Sure, I still post at a racing forum from way back when I used to watch NASCAR and most people aren't bothered by this.

Granted, it's anecdotally from a group of less than 100 active posters but most of them dont give a fuck.

Spurtacular
06-11-2020, 02:58 PM
Sure, I still post at a racing forum from way back when I used to watch NASCAR and most people aren't bothered by this.

Granted, it's anecdotally from a group of less than 100 active posters but most of them dont give a fuck.

That's a fair call.

NFL did take a hit despite whatever revisionists say. But long term, I imagine they think this is in their interest.

LkrFan
06-11-2020, 03:00 PM
https://twitter.com/BillB29500441/status/1271162971595649027?s=19

David Hogg
06-11-2020, 03:12 PM
https://twitter.com/jeff_gluck/status/1271158768860950529?s=21

boutons_deux
06-11-2020, 03:16 PM
lmao... they used to be much more direct about dem things back in the day... (the original Epstein)...

then again, you couldn't buy a pizza back then...

the VOX article is astonishing.

I wonder if the Catholic Knights of Columbus has any 2nd thoughts?

lefty
06-11-2020, 03:18 PM
And it's still more entertaining than baseball.
fify

Reck
06-11-2020, 03:24 PM

Im sure 7-times cares about that a lot. :lol

Chris
06-11-2020, 03:27 PM

its parody dude

lol dummy

LkrFan
06-11-2020, 03:46 PM
https://twitter.com/jeff_gluck/status/1271158768860950529?s=21

Spurtacular
06-11-2020, 03:46 PM

What's the excuse gonna be when NASCAR attendance / ratings are way down?

Reck
06-11-2020, 03:56 PM
What's the excuse gonna be when NASCAR attendance / ratings are way down?

It’s been a problem for a long time now. Happens when you lose your biggest stars.

Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, son of the legend Earnhardt and Jimmie Johnson all retiring within a year of each other has been devastating.

Spurtacular
06-11-2020, 04:00 PM
It’s been a problem for a long time now. Happens when you lose your biggest stars.

Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, son of the legend Earnhardt and Jimmie Johnson all retiring within a year of each other has been devastating.

So, built-in excuse. :lol

Spurtacular
06-11-2020, 04:03 PM

He has good likeability ratings. But otherwise NASCAR fans wrote this middling driver off long ago.

FrostKing
06-11-2020, 04:07 PM
Confederate flag never bothered me although I am not invited

But here in California you rarely see it

DMX7
06-11-2020, 04:11 PM
Confederate flag never bothered me although I am not invited

But here in California you rarely see it

Well of course not because California isn't the deep south or a former Confederate state. I live in Texas (which was a Confederate state) and I almost never see it but Texas isn't the deep south either. Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina, etc. still seem to like it in big numbers.

FrostKing
06-11-2020, 04:18 PM
Well of course not because California isn't the deep south or a former Confederate state. I live in Texas (which was a Confederate state) and I almost never see it but Texas isn't the deep south either. Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina, etc. still seem to like it in big numbers.
I am Pro religion right now in my life but my father is quite against. I have heard of the South pushing religion.

koriwhat
06-11-2020, 04:22 PM
Wonder why the confederacy flags, statues, etc are being torn down and forgotten? Look no further than their ties to the historically racist demoKKKratic party.

Chucho
06-11-2020, 04:26 PM
fify

Nah, it was accurate. Baseball is more entertaining than soccer, too.

But seriously, Nascar is basically Murican soccer. Replace Eurotrash with white trash, replace a circle with a rectangle and expect the exact same movement from the vehicles/athletes plastered with adverts for a long time.

A goal happens about as often as a car wreck. Wrecks are infinitely more entertaining that a soccer goal scored.

Simple, objective fact. NASCAR>soccer. LOL povertyball.

Chucho
06-11-2020, 04:29 PM
I am Pro religion right now in my life but my father is quite against. I have heard of the South pushing religion.

Are you Polish Catholic? You're fucking Polish Catholic, Walter.

FrostKing
06-11-2020, 04:33 PM
Are you Polish Catholic? You're fucking Polish Catholic, Walter.
Yes. Roman Catholic. Orthodox

IronMexican
06-11-2020, 04:37 PM
Yes. Roman Catholic. Orthodox

How old are you? If you don't mind my asking

IronMexican
06-11-2020, 04:39 PM
Cause at some point, the youth right abandoned the libertarian right wing stuff for trad right.

David Hogg
06-11-2020, 04:52 PM
So, built-in excuse. :lol
If a sport dies because fans can’t fly the flag of a defunct racist country, then that sport was dogshit to begin with. Which NASCAR is. So good riddance either way.

FrostKing
06-11-2020, 04:57 PM
How old are you? If you don't mind my asking
Mid 30's boss

Ready to set my roots

Spurtacular
06-11-2020, 05:01 PM
If a sport dies because fans can’t fly the flag of a defunct racist country, then that sport was dogshit to begin with. Which NASCAR is. So good riddance either way.

:lol Snowfall.

David Hogg
06-11-2020, 05:05 PM
:lol Snowfall.
You jumped ship from the Ahmaud Arbery thread because you couldn’t own up to being wrong, pussy :lmao

Spurtacular
06-11-2020, 05:29 PM
You jumped ship from the Ahmaud Arbery thread because you couldn’t own up to being wrong, pussy :lmao

Are you kidding me? I've been taking you avalanche of snowflakes on for weeks in that thread.

David Hogg
06-11-2020, 06:24 PM
Are you kidding me? I've been taking you avalanche of snowflakes on for weeks in that thread.
And you ran away when you knew you were wrong.

Spurtacular
06-11-2020, 07:05 PM
And you ran away when you knew you were wrong.

I wasn't wrong about anything, bruh.

David Hogg
06-11-2020, 07:16 PM
I wasn't wrong about anything, bruh.
Then stop hiding, Derp.

Spurtacular
06-11-2020, 07:19 PM
Then stop hiding, Derp.

Have Lite run you the numbers. I'll bet I have at least double the posts of anyone in there.

David Hogg
06-11-2020, 07:47 PM
Have Lite run you the numbers. I'll bet I have at least double the posts of anyone in there.
Until you were clearly, indisputably wrong, and then you ran away.

Spurtacular
06-11-2020, 07:51 PM
Until you were clearly, indisputably wrong, and then you ran away.

The tears keep rollin'

David Hogg
06-11-2020, 07:56 PM
The tears keep rollin'
And you’re still hiding :lmao

Leetonidas
06-11-2020, 07:59 PM
why do inbred rednecks like flying this retarded flag anyway? it's a symbol for traitors and losers :lol

Trill Clinton
06-11-2020, 09:30 PM
https://ftks732kpvy18zwzc2s17egw-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IMG_5006-2.jpg
https://ftks732kpvy18zwzc2s17egw-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IMG_5007-2.jpg
https://ftks732kpvy18zwzc2s17egw-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IMG_5008-2.jpg
https://ftks732kpvy18zwzc2s17egw-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IMG_5009-2.jpg
https://ftks732kpvy18zwzc2s17egw-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IMG_5005-2.jpg
https://ftks732kpvy18zwzc2s17egw-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IMG_5012.jpg

Got eeem

DMC
06-11-2020, 09:45 PM
OP must be bored to tears working in supply

Spurtacular
06-19-2020, 05:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URzP6GDLF20

LkrFan
06-19-2020, 05:08 PM

DMC
06-19-2020, 11:42 PM

^Chief Party Orifice

FrostKing
06-20-2020, 12:49 AM
Cringe at "nah homie" in Nascar

Who is this urban faggot and who let him in the sport. Looks like a pot stirrer

Reck
06-20-2020, 12:52 AM

Hes black.

Is he supposed to adapt a southern accent?

Spurtacular
06-20-2020, 12:58 AM

NASCAR didn't hold race against him; now he wants to scream racism.
It's what all these faggots do.

LkrFan
06-20-2020, 05:29 AM
^Chief Party Orifice

:rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
06-20-2020, 06:57 AM
I like this NasKKKar fan
https://twitter.com/causticbob/status/1274301794261368832?s=19

Like most women, she don't listen :lol

pgardn
06-20-2020, 07:48 AM

there are many more examples of bad thread starting from your buddy Spurtunclis.
so yeah, nice pick up.

Spurtacular
06-21-2020, 08:46 PM
https://a4.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2020%2F0621%2Fr711046_1296x729_16 %2D9.jpg&w=1140&cquality=40&format=jpg

FrostKing
06-21-2020, 09:06 PM
https://a4.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2020%2F0621%2Fr711046_1296x729_16 %2D9.jpg&w=1140&cquality=40&format=jpg
We must first win the Meme War

Spurtacular
06-21-2020, 09:30 PM
We must first win the Meme War

Honestly, I think WReck (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412) is going to be right on this one.
I think the NASCAR fans are going to lay down and take this.

Reck
06-21-2020, 09:37 PM
How does one defund a private company? :lol

Spurtacular
06-21-2020, 09:44 PM
How does one defund a private company? :lol

Withdrawing support is defunding.

ElNono
06-21-2020, 09:59 PM

lol... Nascar will probably have more followers now with the publicity stunt...

FrostKing
06-21-2020, 10:00 PM
Honestly, I think WReck (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412) is going to be right on this one.
I think the NASCAR fans are going to lay down and take this.
I am unaware of specific battle. Last I heard it was helmets.

You have 1/4 population against "Southern Culture" willing to call, email, tweet, or even protest. Versus 1/2 indifferent.

I think many Americans don't realize how central Nascar is to this demographic. Smart move by the Cancel Culture.

Bottomline: Trump sits back and hopes all of this is creating an undercurrent of rebellion.

Spurtacular
06-21-2020, 10:22 PM
I am unaware of specific battle. Last I heard it was helmets.

You have 1/4 population against "Southern Culture" willing to call, email, tweet, or even protest. Versus 1/2 indifferent.

I think many Americans don't realize how central Nascar is to this demographic. Smart move by the Cancel Culture.

Bottomline: Trump sits back and hopes all of this is creating an undercurrent of rebellion.

Bottom line: Media doesn't need large percentages to frame narratives. They control the levers of power.
We'll see if Americans get tired of the shenanigans or not and come out hard against it in November or not.

spurraider21
06-21-2020, 10:26 PM
I like this NasKKKar fan
https://twitter.com/causticbob/status/1274301794261368832?s=19

Like most women, she don't listen :lol
she's probably symbolizing how the confederates were bent over tbh

boutons_deux
06-21-2020, 10:51 PM
Noose Found in Garage of Bubba Wallace, NASCAR’s Only Black Driver

https://www.mediaite.com/sports/noose-found-in-garage-of-bubba-wallace-nascars-only-black-driver/ (https://www.mediaite.com/sports/noose-found-in-garage-of-bubba-wallace-nascars-only-black-driver/)

Spurtacular
06-21-2020, 10:54 PM
Noose Found in Garage of Bubba Wallace, NASCAR’s Only Black Driver

https://www.mediaite.com/sports/noose-found-in-garage-of-bubba-wallace-nascars-only-black-driver/ (https://www.mediaite.com/sports/noose-found-in-garage-of-bubba-wallace-nascars-only-black-driver/)

Fake News
TheGreatYacht

ElNono
06-22-2020, 12:50 AM
Fake News
TheGreatYacht

Doesn't look like Fake News to me...

“We are angry and outraged, and cannot state strongly enough how seriously we take this heinous act,” the series said in a statement. “As we have stated unequivocally, there is no place for racism in NASCAR, and this act only strengthens our resolve to make the sport open and welcoming to all.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/22/noose-bubba-wallace-nascar-333390

Spurtacular
06-22-2020, 12:53 AM
Doesn't look like Fake News to me...

“We are angry and outraged, and cannot state strongly enough how seriously we take this heinous act,” the series said in a statement. “As we have stated unequivocally, there is no place for racism in NASCAR, and this act only strengthens our resolve to make the sport open and welcoming to all.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/22/noose-bubba-wallace-nascar-333390

Fake news in that this d-bag is making false claims.
Death threats is a standard ploy. I think they're rarely true.

TheGreatYacht

ElNono
06-22-2020, 12:55 AM
Fake news in that this d-bag is making false claims.
Death threats is a standard ploy. I think they're rarely true.

TheGreatYacht

I'll be surprised if there's no cameras in that area... maybe we'll find out soon enough if it was fake or not.

Spurtacular
06-22-2020, 12:58 AM
I'll be surprised if there's no cameras in that area... maybe we'll find out soon enough if it was fake or not.

:lol Yea, someone gonna do real investigative reporting on this.

In a world in which journalists were scrupulous and skeptical as they're allegedly supposed to be, that would happen.
That world doesn't exist. Whether that world ever really existed can be debated.

ElNono
06-22-2020, 01:00 AM

In a world in which journalists were scrupulous and skeptical as they're allegedly supposed to be, that would happen.
That world doesn't exist. Whether that world ever really existed can be debated.

I just get the impression that if some journalist investigates and it turns out to be fake, you're going to flip 180 degrees and claim that yeah, what the journo said is true and important.

That's called confirmation bias, BTW. Has nothing to do with any 'worlds'.

TheGreatYacht
06-22-2020, 01:08 AM

Truth nuke

Spurtacular
06-22-2020, 02:06 AM
I just get the impression that if some journalist investigates and it turns out to be fake, you're going to flip 180 degrees and claim that yeah, what the journo said is true and important.

That's called confirmation bias, BTW. Has nothing to do with any 'worlds'.

If you want to see it that way.

I know firsthand how corrupt the media is; and I pay attention to their lack of abiding standards.

Some form of decent reporting won't change that.

Death threats against their causes is SOP.

You saw how they all got behind Jussie Smollet's nonsense.

ElNono
06-22-2020, 02:27 AM
If you want to see it that way.

I know firsthand how corrupt the media is; and I pay attention to their lack of abiding standards.

Some form of decent reporting won't change that.

Death threats against their causes is SOP.

You saw how they all got behind Jussie Smollet's nonsense.

It's not what I want to see, is what you project in your posts. I'm very, very far from the only person pointing it out.

There's absolutely good and bad journalism, you don't get a disagreement from me on that.

Spurtacular
06-22-2020, 02:46 AM
It's not what I want to see, is what you project in your posts. I'm very, very far from the only person pointing it out.

There's absolutely good and bad journalism, you don't get a disagreement from me on that.

The appeal to Chumpettes fallacy is one that is often used here.
You've used it many times. I doubt you'll stop using it.

FrostKing
06-22-2020, 02:47 AM
https://i.ibb.co/RcGg1pw/Screenshot-2020-06-22-00-20-11-1.png

Battleground NASCAR

Spurtacular
06-22-2020, 02:58 AM
https://i.ibb.co/RcGg1pw/Screenshot-2020-06-22-00-20-11-1.png

Jussie Smollett 2.0

ElNono
06-22-2020, 02:58 AM
The appeal to Chumpettes fallacy is one that is often used here.
You've used it many times. I doubt you'll stop using it.

I call it as I see it, way before you were here... not about to change now. Nothing personal either.

FrostKing
06-22-2020, 03:00 AM
Jussie Smollett 2.0
Make him race in Confederate helmet

Spurtacular
06-22-2020, 03:10 AM
I call it as I see it, way before you were here... not about to change now. Nothing personal either.

Strength in numbers is a core philosophy for Chumpettes. I don't expect that to change.

ChumpDumper
06-22-2020, 03:14 AM
derpnial

FrostKing
06-22-2020, 03:30 AM
https://i.ibb.co/MkTgTDd/Screen-Shot-2020-06-22-at-1-29-47-AM.png

My guy tbh

LkrFan
06-22-2020, 06:45 AM
she's probably symbolizing how the confederates were bent over tbh

LkrFan
06-22-2020, 06:49 AM

Det Drew Brees pic tho :lmao

LkrFan
06-22-2020, 08:51 AM
https://twitter.com/lizclarketweet/status/1275022631335583744?s=19

lefty
06-22-2020, 08:55 AM
They tuk ouurr djuuuubs !!!!!

pgardn
06-22-2020, 09:21 AM
Private companies doing what is politically popular for their new market.
A monetary consideration, oh my....

You can hope it will fail derptard.

Spurtacular
06-22-2020, 09:54 AM
Jussie Smollett 2.0

Marketing Ploy

Reck
06-22-2020, 10:06 AM
I guess he doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt. Oh well

Spurtacular
06-22-2020, 10:10 AM
Nope. These corporations have not earned that whatsoever.
Nor has this ass clown earned it either.

Reck
06-22-2020, 11:27 AM
Moving fast. The DOJ and FBI opened an investigation on this with the FBI already on the grounds conducting interviews already.

LkrFan
06-22-2020, 12:00 PM
Jussie Smollett 2.0

wZXoErL2124

Justice for Juicy! :lmao

TimDunkem
06-22-2020, 12:17 PM
Moving fast. The DOJ and FBI opened an investigation on this with the FBI already on the grounds conducting interviews already.

But fake news tho', Jussie Smollet 2.0, etc

LkrFan
06-22-2020, 02:16 PM
https://twitter.com/odsteve/status/1275137783477219329?s=19

Never thought I'd see this. Trump must be furious :lol

LkrFan
06-22-2020, 02:17 PM
https://twitter.com/briantylercohen/status/1275145540687126528?s=19

:tu

FrostKing
06-22-2020, 02:19 PM
https://i.ibb.co/YLpsfdc/58067-1.jpg

Affirmative Action in sports

Reck
06-22-2020, 02:22 PM
https://i.ibb.co/MkTgTDd/Screen-Shot-2020-06-22-at-1-29-47-AM.png

My guy tbh

What do you know about him?

Chucho
06-22-2020, 02:34 PM
https://i.ibb.co/YLpsfdc/58067-1.jpg

Affirmative Action in sports

Yeah...you haven't been trying this hard since you rolled out you schitck...

Chucho
06-22-2020, 02:37 PM
https://twitter.com/odsteve/status/1275137783477219329?s=19

Never thought I'd see this. Trump must be furious :lol

You thought that because you're racist towards Los Gringos.

There aren't enough rednecks to finance the success that Nascar has had this entire century.

And it's still more entertaining than poverty ball.

Trainwreck2100
06-22-2020, 05:47 PM
wZXoErL2124

Justice for Juicy! :lmao

"they would never say that, it sounds like something I would say" My favorite line of that bit

Spurtacular
06-22-2020, 06:23 PM

Oh, good. Deep State on it. :tu

LkrFan
06-22-2020, 07:41 PM
https://twitter.com/Kofie/status/1270825370770644992?s=19

LkrFan
06-22-2020, 07:41 PM
"they would never say that, it sounds like something I would say" My favorite line of that bit

i'm_still_beta
06-23-2020, 01:46 AM
I would laugh hard if Wallace himself tossed that noose

Reck
06-23-2020, 04:40 PM

That is that.

Spurminator
06-23-2020, 04:47 PM
Good news.

Reck
06-23-2020, 04:49 PM
Good news.

Should be but poor Bubba Wallace is going to get all the accusations that he put it there. The conspiratards were already out blaming the poor kid of doing it for attention.

Spurminator
06-23-2020, 04:50 PM
Should be but poor Bubba Wallace is going to get all the accusations that he put it there. The conspiratards were already out blaming the poor kid of doing it for attention.

The investigation found that the rope had been in that garage for a year, so they've proven he didn't put it there. They also proved no one put it there to harass him.

ChumpDumper
06-23-2020, 04:53 PM
Weird having a designated noose garage but OK.

Spurminator
06-23-2020, 04:54 PM

:lol I think they're saying it was a rope attached to the door, so for opening/closing, etc. Had a loop tied as a handle.

ChumpDumper
06-23-2020, 04:56 PM
:lol I think they're saying it was a rope attached to the door, so for opening/closing, etc. Had a loop tied as a handle.:lol that's even better. Manual garage doors?

Chris
06-23-2020, 05:22 PM
Lkrfan wanted to believe :lol

phxspurfan
06-23-2020, 05:26 PM

totally normal :lol

Chris
06-23-2020, 05:27 PM

What's your conspiracy theory here?

Reck
06-23-2020, 05:34 PM

Told you it would not take long.

Chris
06-23-2020, 05:35 PM
https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/1275547910013358080?s=19

vy65
06-23-2020, 05:39 PM
https://www.nydailynews.com/resizer/P2VMQGRV0Am6aNhZIR0h3dh0VIQ=/1200x0/top/cloudfront-us-east-1.images.arcpublishing.com/tronc/ZMJD6MKSYJB6FBOCBTEOUKBV7Q.jpg

Yeah, super rare and made up Dinesh.

Trainwreck2100
06-23-2020, 06:20 PM
Oh my God that knot was used......................................as a knot

Chris
06-23-2020, 06:26 PM
https://www.nydailynews.com/resizer/P2VMQGRV0Am6aNhZIR0h3dh0VIQ=/1200x0/top/cloudfront-us-east-1.images.arcpublishing.com/tronc/ZMJD6MKSYJB6FBOCBTEOUKBV7Q.jpg

Prove that racism was a motive.

Should be easy for you.

FkLA
06-23-2020, 07:25 PM
fucking idiots desperately wanting everything to be racist so they can virtue signal :lmao

Who the fuck sees a knot tied to a garage door handle and associates it with lynching? My garage had one when I moved in. It's still there. What a moron.

ElNono
06-23-2020, 07:26 PM

That is that.

Exactly what I said when I was noticing people jumping into conspiratard theories over this. It was very unlikely Naskkkar didn't have cameras in there.

ElNono
06-23-2020, 07:27 PM

Dinesh also thought campaign contribution fraud was easy peasy...

Trainwreck2100
06-23-2020, 07:29 PM
I wonder if any driver had the stones to put bubba into the wall after he made their entire sport look like a bunch of idiots

vy65
06-23-2020, 08:18 PM
Prove that racism was a motive.

Should be easy for you.

That’s cute. The claim was racism is manufactured and rare. The photo, facially, shows that not to be true.

FrostKing
06-23-2020, 08:21 PM
I just looked down at my shoes and found a noose

FrostKing
06-24-2020, 01:17 AM
https://i.ibb.co/McfvZWD/Screenshot-2020-06-23-23-15-20-1.png

Trainwreck2100
06-24-2020, 04:20 AM
https://i.imgur.com/RX9hBJg.jpg

Spurtacular
06-24-2020, 07:53 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bubba-wallace-pissed-about-attacks-on-character-after-investigation-into-noose-in-his-garage-wont-lead-to-charges-031612677.html

Paul Menard’s No. 21 car occupied the same garage stall Wallace’s car did this previous weekend. A crew member for Menard’s team said he remembered the rope being tied like a noose in the fall when the No. 21 car was using that garage stall.And while it’s clear that the rope was tied into a noose long before Wallace’s car occupied the No. 4 garage, Wallace is adamant that it was, in fact, a noose like both the FBI and NASCAR have said. He was asked by Lemon if he’s ever seen a garage pull tied like that.

Wallace said he at first wondered if he had said something wrong to get suspended or punished by NASCAR. Then he realized that was not the case when he went and met with Phelps.“The look that he had on his face alerted me in a way I’ll never forget as well and I’m still thinking ‘OK what did I do, let me know,’” Wallace told CNN’s Don Lemon. “ … The conversation I had with Steve Phelps I would say, and I’m speaking for him, probably one of the hardest things if not the hardest thing he’s ever had to tell somebody. Tears running down his face. Choked up on every word that he was trying to say, the evidence he brought to me that a hate crime was committed, quote unquote.”“And I immediately thought my family was in danger and so I was about ready to call my mom and dad and make sure everybody was OK. But it was in the garage stall where our car was at so I was kind of taken aback and not really comprehending everything.”

And Jussie 2.0 selling this drama even though he knew it was a hoax. Doing the parade and whole shebang.

TheGreatYacht

pgardn
06-24-2020, 08:07 AM
Well that’s it.

NASCAR goes back to the Confederacy business model now.
Not...
I was not watching either way.

Spurtacular
06-24-2020, 09:15 AM
https://i.imgur.com/RX9hBJg.jpg

:lol TheGreatYacht

Spurtacular
06-24-2020, 09:42 AM
Jussie Smollett 2.0

Marketing Ploy

I called it.

ME.

spurraider21 monosylab1k

spurraider21
06-24-2020, 10:32 AM
You were wrong :lol

FrostKing
06-24-2020, 10:41 AM
https://i.ibb.co/Rzq4Mdh/IMG-20200624-WA0000.jpg

Reck
06-24-2020, 01:12 PM

He wasn't even the one who found it. Nice try.

koriwhat
06-24-2020, 01:55 PM

Yeah but he's the dipshit who doubled down on it to don lemon who loves to double down with dudes.

koriwhat
06-24-2020, 01:57 PM
I called it.

ME.

spurraider21 monosylab1k

It's too easy these days tbh... the left is nothing but lies and deception.

Chris
06-24-2020, 02:07 PM
It's too easy these days tbh... the left is nothing but lies and deception.

indeed :tu

Chris
06-24-2020, 02:08 PM
https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1275834899484889093?s=19

ElNono
06-24-2020, 02:53 PM

:lol he was, and now he wants to spin that shit

LkrFan
06-24-2020, 03:22 PM

Trainwreck2100
06-24-2020, 03:49 PM

He's been the one taking all the good will and press for it though, so he's left holding the bag

koriwhat
06-24-2020, 04:43 PM
He's been the one taking all the good will and press for it though, so he's left holding the bag

��

Spurtacular
06-24-2020, 06:16 PM

I called it.

ME.

Spurtacular
06-24-2020, 06:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIbedyErUGI

Trainwreck2100
06-24-2020, 06:27 PM
��

spurraider21
06-24-2020, 07:32 PM
I called it.

ME.
yes, you incorrectly calling this "jussie smollett 2.0"

congrats on being wrong derp :lol

Spurtacular
06-24-2020, 07:54 PM
yes, you incorrectly calling this "jussie smollett 2.0"

congrats on being wrong derp :lol

cherpblaker21 is repressing his rage so much right now. :lol
Doesn't even bother to explain how I'm "wrong" for second time. :lol

spurraider21
06-24-2020, 08:58 PM
cherpblaker21 is repressing his rage so much right now. :lol
Doesn't even bother to explain how I'm "wrong" for second time. :lol
jussie smollet knowingly staged a fake hate crime and lied about it to police

bubba wallace didnt stage anything or lie about anything

Spurminator
06-24-2020, 09:07 PM
"He probably put the noose in his own garage."

(Noose was in garage for a year.)

"I WAS RIGHT!!"

Spurtacular
06-24-2020, 09:15 PM
jussie smollet knowingly staged a fake hate crime and lied about it to police

bubba wallace didnt stage anything or lie about anything

Oh yea, he didn't bother to find out details about how his life was supposedly threatened. :jack

:lol cherpblaker21

spurraider21
06-24-2020, 09:17 PM
Oh yea, he didn't bother to find out details about how his life was supposedly threatened. :jack
potentially valid criticism

with that said, he didnt knowingly stage a fake hate crime and then lie to police about it

Smollett 2.0 prediction wrong

Spurtacular
06-24-2020, 09:18 PM
potentially valid criticism

with that said, he didnt knowingly stage a fake hate crime and then lie to police about it

Smollett 2.0 prediction wrong

You can hide behind plausible deniability all you want.
Everyone knows this faggot staged a production.
He even cried about it after it was revealed to be a hoax.
No excuses, cherpblaker21.

Chris
06-24-2020, 09:19 PM
"IT HAS TO BE EXACTLY LIKE SMOLLETT!"

spurraider21
06-24-2020, 09:21 PM

you dont think the defining characteristic of the smollett case is that he intentionally staged a fake hate crime?

pgardn
06-24-2020, 09:22 PM

Great defense of a pitiful comparison compadre...

Spurtacular
06-24-2020, 09:22 PM

Yea, the system took measures to make sure Darrell wouldn't face criminal prosecution when this hoax was inevitably revealed.
That's about the difference of it all.

Spurtacular
06-24-2020, 09:24 PM
you dont think the defining characteristic of the smollett case is that he intentionally staged a fake hate crime?

This was an intentionally staged fake hate crime, cherpblaker21.

Spurminator
06-24-2020, 09:25 PM

It has to be something like it...

spurraider21
06-24-2020, 09:28 PM
This was an intentionally staged fake hate crime, cherpblaker21.
this is where you are wrong. i'm sorry you made the wrong call

Spurtacular
06-24-2020, 09:29 PM

So the FBI sent 15 agents because it wasn't a staged fake hate crime?

Spurtacular
06-24-2020, 09:33 PM

:lol cherpblaker

spurraider21
06-24-2020, 09:35 PM
So the FBI sent 15 agents because it wasn't a staged fake hate crime?
the FBI sent 15 agents to investigate a suspected hate crime. they didnt find one. nothing was staged/fake

Spurtacular
06-24-2020, 09:40 PM
the FBI sent 15 agents to investigate a suspected hate crime. they didnt find one. nothing was staged/fake

"Suspected" because NASCAR and Darrell pretended a crime had occurred.

spurraider21
06-24-2020, 09:44 PM
they thought one had occurred. they were wrong. thats very different from staging one and lying about it.

pgardn
06-24-2020, 09:45 PM

Then they get arrested like Jussie.
YOU see that coming.
Gotcha.

Reck
06-24-2020, 09:46 PM
NASCAR assigns garage stalls base on driver point standings. The only team that gets #1 pit stall all year long is the defending champion. Everyone else gets it base on the current year's points.

It's hard to say where you're going to land on a week to week basis let along a year in advance without the season having played out.

Spurtacular
06-24-2020, 09:49 PM
they thought one had occurred. they were wrong. thats very different from staging one and lying about it.

No reasonable person would have thought a crime occurred.

koriwhat
06-24-2020, 09:50 PM

Lol I used an emoticon from my phone and not from ST.my bad... here's what I meant prior. :tu

spurraider21
06-24-2020, 10:09 PM
No reasonable person would have thought a crime occurred.
i dont agree. though nascar probably should have reviewed security footage earlier.

DarrinS
06-24-2020, 10:15 PM
Embarrassing

Spurtacular
06-25-2020, 01:35 AM
i dont agree. though nascar probably should have reviewed security footage earlier.

You disagree cos you're butthurt. :lol
Fooled again. :lol

Reck
06-25-2020, 11:42 AM
https://i.imgur.com/xU2VaY8.jpg

Holy shit. I would have reported this myself had I been the one who found it. Straight up noose.

That is no garage pull that I have ever saw.

David Hogg
06-25-2020, 11:50 AM
Two things tbh

1. That definitely looks like a noose
2. Bubba Wallace has exploited this whole thing for his own personal gain the entire time, but pushed it too far.

It’s not even close to a Juicy Smollett level incident, but it’s for sure a bad look for Bubba.

LkrFan
06-25-2020, 01:35 PM
Two things tbh

1. That definitely looks like a noose
2. Bubba Wallace has exploited this whole thing for his own personal gain the entire time, but pushed it too far.

It’s not even close to a Juicy Smollett level incident, but it’s for sure a bad look for Bubba.

https://twitter.com/Josh_Moon/status/1276212979646844934?s=19

Trump's FBI said no, it wasn't :lol

LkrFan
06-25-2020, 01:38 PM
https://twitter.com/eugenegu/status/1276218901949329409?s=19

spurraider21
06-25-2020, 01:45 PM
yeah... if it was just tied up in a way where there was a loop to grab i'd say it was absurd given it's function. but the rings/coils stand out quite a bit

https://i.gyazo.com/cb95ce25347631c1c53dbd8c2962df02.png

still doesnt necessarily mean that whoever tied it did so with bad intent, but i dont think it was a wild assumption at the time given Wallace's situation and recent weeks leading up to it. doesnt change that it shouldnt have been played up as much as it was prior to an investigation being conducted (or at least have nascar review their own security footage). but i think its fair to believe wallace's reaction was genuine, even if overstated given the information known

boutons_deux
06-25-2020, 08:25 PM
North Carolina governor, others slam speedway owner after ad offering ‘Bubba Rope’ for sale

https://sports.yahoo.com/north-carolina-governor-roy-cooper-slams-311-motor-speedway-owner-bubba-rope-ad-bubba-wallace-noose-talladega-231750901.html (https://sports.yahoo.com/north-carolina-governor-roy-cooper-slams-311-motor-speedway-owner-bubba-rope-ad-bubba-wallace-noose-talladega-231750901.html)

Spurtacular
06-25-2020, 08:28 PM
https://twitter.com/eugenegu/status/1276218901949329409?s=19

15 FBI agents shat on you. Or is deep state real now?

boutons_deux
06-25-2020, 08:29 PM
NASCAR releases photo of rope found in Bubba Wallace’s garage — and it looks just like a noose

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EbXvRPeXsAE-miO?format=jpg&name=360x360

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/nascar-releases-photo-of-rope-found-in-bubba-wallaces-garage-and-it-looks-just-like-a-noose/ (https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/nascar-releases-photo-of-rope-found-in-bubba-wallaces-garage-and-it-looks-just-like-a-noose/)

Spurtacular
06-25-2020, 08:31 PM
NASCAR releases photo of rope found in Bubba Wallace’s garage — and it looks just like a noose

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EbXvRPeXsAE-miO?format=jpg&name=360x360

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/nascar-releases-photo-of-rope-found-in-bubba-wallaces-garage-and-it-looks-just-like-a-noose/ (https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/nascar-releases-photo-of-rope-found-in-bubba-wallaces-garage-and-it-looks-just-like-a-noose/)

The photo of the "noose" that was there long before Darrell's car was there? That "noose"?