PDA

View Full Version : Chumpettes, Tell Us How You Don't Want The American Flag Banned

Spurtacular
06-11-2020, 04:42 PM
Go ahead.

boutons_deux
06-11-2020, 04:51 PM
Flooding The Zone With Shit

IronMexican
06-11-2020, 04:52 PM
Sounds good. Has a colonizing and racist past that goes back presidencies of both major parties. Only seems fair.

Though, like the right, liberals turn a blind eye when Palestinian's die and Ughhhhbama was in office.

spurraider21
06-11-2020, 04:55 PM
Sounds good. Has a colonizing and racist past that goes back presidencies of both major parties. Only seems fair.

Though, like the right, liberals turn a blind eye when Palestinian's die and Ughhhhbama was in office.
stands for a lot of things, including the bad

Spurtacular
06-11-2020, 05:37 PM
stands for a lot of things, including the bad

no need for a new flag. i like the stars and stripes.

ChumpDumper
06-11-2020, 05:55 PM
Uh, I don't want the current flag banned. It's fine. I hope that helps.

pgardn
06-11-2020, 05:56 PM
I dont know what a chumpette is.

But I dont want it banned.
What it is supposed to symbolize for me is the Constitution. Which includes the personal right to hate it.
If you are a citizen you still have to live with it (the Constitution) though.

I also dont appreciate Trump trying to have sex with it.
Why doesnt the orange man just defecate on it like antifa?

Reck
06-11-2020, 05:56 PM
Go ahead.

A little more substance to this post would help, thanks.

spurraider21
06-11-2020, 06:04 PM
what's derp upset about? i dont think we need a new flag, i like the stars and stripes. i also recognize that it stands for a lot of things, good and bad. same for any country's flag.

unlike the confederate flag which stands for slavery and treason exclusively

ChumpDumper
06-11-2020, 06:05 PM
what's derp upset about? i dont think we need a new flag, i like the stars and stripes. i also recognize that it stands for a lot of things, good and bad. same for any country's flag.

unlike the confederate flag which stands for slavery and treason exclusivelyYep, fuck that anti-USA flag.

Spurtacular
06-11-2020, 06:08 PM
Chumpettes Today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv1HV6Se-sQ

Chumpettes Tomorrow

Wait for it.....

ChumpDumper
06-11-2020, 06:09 PM
A little more substance to this post would help, thanks.From derp?

:lmao

SnakeBoy
06-11-2020, 07:00 PM
Ban all flags. They are only used to divide the human race.

The use of neutral improvised flags to signal rescue planes should remain allowed though.

Spurminator
06-11-2020, 07:05 PM
I don't think we should ban the flag but y'all should quit wearing it and waving it at every gathering of racist dumbasses if you don't want it banned a few decades from now, tbh.

Spurtacular
06-11-2020, 07:08 PM
Ban all flags. They are only used to divide the human race.

The use of neutral improvised flags to signal rescue planes should remain allowed though.

The Merkel strategy: Be ashamed of your national flag.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/1-08-2016/59Rfh5.gif

Spurtacular
06-11-2020, 07:10 PM
I don't think we should ban the flag but y'all should quit wearing it and waving it at every gathering of racist dumbasses if you don't want it banned a few decades from now, tbh.

:madrun :cry Don't take pride in the flag, or we'll take it from you, so help me God! :cry :madrun

:lmao Sadbert giving us a speed run on the Chumpettes' future "evolution" :lmao

Spurs Homer
06-11-2020, 07:13 PM
Amerikkkan stupidity.

Who gives a fuck?

Do you feast on a menu or the actual food?

Trump hugs the flag- while he simultaneously betrays the country and is faithful to Russia.

ElNono
06-11-2020, 07:15 PM
The only symbol Americans at large care about is the dollar sign, tbh

Spurminator
06-11-2020, 07:22 PM
:madrun :cry Don't take pride in the flag, or we'll take it from you, so help me God! :cry :madrun

:lmao Sadbert giving us a speed run on the Chumpettes' future "evolution" :lmao

I'm just letting you know how these things work. Decades and decades of racist faggots flying a big American flag on their faggot trucks, or even in neo-Nazi/KKK rallies, is not a good look for the stars 'n stripes, and if that starts to be what it's known for, at some point people are going to reject it. Take it however you want, I honestly couldn't care less about the flag. It's a symbol. But if you're scared of people losing respect for that symbol, you should be targeting the people who are putting it in such a place of dishonor.

Reck
06-11-2020, 07:23 PM
The Merkel strategy: Be ashamed of your national flag.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/1-08-2016/59Rfh5.gif

:lol

There is a time and place for that. Waving the flag like a lunatic while they're getting ready to take a formal picture is not the place for the foolery going on there.

Spurtacular
06-11-2020, 07:54 PM
:lol

There is a time and place for that. Waving the flag like a lunatic while they're getting ready to take a formal picture is not the place for the foolery going on there.

Do you really want to hold to this excuse and let me burn you to the ground, Wreck?

Reck
06-11-2020, 07:55 PM
Do you really want to hold to this excuse and let me burn you to the ground, Wreck?

What?

Spurtacular
06-11-2020, 07:58 PM
I'm just letting you know how these things work. Decades and decades of racist faggots flying a big American flag on their faggot trucks, or even in neo-Nazi/KKK rallies, is not a good look for the stars 'n stripes, and if that starts to be what it's known for, at some point people are going to reject it. Take it however you want, I honestly couldn't care less about the flag. It's a symbol. But if you're scared of people losing respect for that symbol, you should be targeting the people who are putting it in such a place of dishonor.

Yea, conservatives need to do a better job of flag policing like globalist Angela Merkel does.

Thanks for the preview of the coming attractions, Sadbert. :lol

Spurtacular
06-11-2020, 08:01 PM
What?

What do you think? Snatching your country's flag in a huff from someone else and disposing it is a really pathetic look for a leader.

Reck
06-11-2020, 08:04 PM
What do you think? Snatching your country's flag in a huff from someone else and disposing it is a really pathetic look for a leader.

It was funny.

What is the context of this gif?

Joseph Kony
06-11-2020, 08:05 PM
Spermtacular rambling incoherently per par

Ef-man
06-11-2020, 11:39 PM
Is this about NASCAR?

https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/29293767/nascar-bans-confederate-flags-racetracks