PDA

View Full Version : trumps rally ticket comes with a disclaimer: can't sue if you catch the 'rona

Trill Clinton
06-11-2020, 10:22 PM
Trump Tulsa Rally Tickets Come With Disclaimer: Can’t Sue If Catch Coronavirus
Trump Tulsa Rally Tickets Come With Disclaimer: Can't Sue If Catch Coronavirus (https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2020/06/11/trump-tulsa-rally-tickets-disclaimer-cant-sue-catch-coronavirus/)

When supporters go online to register for tickets to the event, they will see the following disclaimer:

By clicking register below, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the Rally, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.; BOK Center; ASM Global; or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.

https://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/sabu.png

Spurminator
06-11-2020, 11:27 PM
I don't see the big deal, tbh, it's your choice to go to one of those stupid things.

hater
06-11-2020, 11:36 PM
Thoughts and prayers

ElNono
06-11-2020, 11:57 PM
You can probably still sue after the fact, and call the disclaimer a democrat hoax....

slick'81
06-12-2020, 12:10 AM
President gives zero fcks

rogcl1
06-12-2020, 12:21 PM
I don't see the big deal, tbh, it's your choice to go to one of those stupid things.

It may be their choice to be irresponsible and go to one of these cult meetings and exchange spit and vapor but it is not their right to leave the meeting and spread it away from the meeting due to their irresponsible actions.

Will Hunting
06-12-2020, 12:30 PM
It’s not a big deal from the standpoint that it’s a legally prudent waiver to require, I think the joke is that Trump wants his supporters to believe COVID-19 is a stupid left wing hoax they shouldn’t worry about while at the same time he wants those supporters to sign a COVID-19 waiver for attending his rallies.

hater
06-12-2020, 12:53 PM
Sadly the damage done to these idiots brains by Trump will be much more severe than any damage from Coronavirus :lol

Chucho
06-12-2020, 01:15 PM

Spurminator
06-12-2020, 01:55 PM
It’s not a big deal from the standpoint that it’s a legally prudent waiver to require, I think the joke is that Trump wants his supporters to believe COVID-19 is a stupid left wing hoax they shouldn’t worry about while at the same time he wants those supporters to sign a COVID-19 waiver for attending his rallies.

Good point, I didn't think of it that way.

RandomGuy
06-12-2020, 09:54 PM
Trump Tulsa Rally Tickets Come With Disclaimer: Can’t Sue If Catch Coronavirus
Trump Tulsa Rally Tickets Come With Disclaimer: Can't Sue If Catch Coronavirus (https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2020/06/11/trump-tulsa-rally-tickets-disclaimer-cant-sue-catch-coronavirus/)

When supporters go online to register for tickets to the event, they will see the following disclaimer:

By clicking register below, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the Rally, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.; BOK Center; ASM Global; or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.

https://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/sabu.png

We are going to get to see the worst case scenario that corona twoofers deny is possible. :/

TSA
06-12-2020, 10:14 PM
We are going to get to see the worst case scenario that corona twoofers deny is possible. :/

You said the same thing about Florida and then Georgia.

Blake
06-12-2020, 10:27 PM
You said the same thing about Florida and then Georgia.

"Florida’s Department of Health on Friday morning confirmed a new daily record high of 1,902 additional cases of COVID-19 — surpassing the previous high of confirmed cases by 204, which was reported just a day earlier...."

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article243482076.html

Spurtacular
06-12-2020, 10:30 PM
Chumpettes mad about people taking personal responsibility.

Spurtacular
06-12-2020, 10:31 PM
"Florida’s Department of Health on Friday morning confirmed a new daily record high of 1,902 additional cases of COVID-19 — surpassing the previous high of confirmed cases by 204, which was reported just a day earlier...."

All those people getting sniffles. Sucks.

TSA
06-12-2020, 10:37 PM

Now testing and hospitalizations.

Blake
06-12-2020, 10:43 PM
Now testing and hospitalizations.

".......Miami Herald analysis of public and non-public COVID-19 data found that as of June 3, new cases in the state had consistently been trending up since mid-May and the trends could not be attributed solely to increases in testing, which had been inconsistent and sometimes declining during that period......"

".....Florida’s Department of Health reported 34,567 new tests on Thursday in Friday’s daily COVID-19 update. The positive rate was 6.64% of the total, according to the report....."

".....
The health department says it does not “have a figure” to reflect the number of people currently hospitalized and only provides the total number of hospitalizations in its statewide and county-level data. On Friday, 135 hospitalizations were added, raising the statewide total count to 11,706....."

DMC
06-12-2020, 11:24 PM

Snopes says he did not call the virus a hoax.

Blake
06-12-2020, 11:43 PM

He did everything but

ElNono
06-12-2020, 11:43 PM

Actually, snopes says he called his dismal response to the virus a new democrat hoax (without any proof whatsoever)... here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5TZ6fTYrsE

Again, this is all Orangina's own doing.

Spurtacular
06-12-2020, 11:55 PM
Actually, snopes says he called his dismal response to the virus a new democrat hoax (without any proof whatsoever)... here...

Edited video. But Snopes told you, so you're clearly on solid ground. :lmao

ElNono
06-13-2020, 12:19 AM
Edited video. But Snopes told you, so you're clearly on solid ground. :lmao

you really think he didn't say what he said :lmao

DMC
06-13-2020, 12:23 AM

So he didnt call the virus a hoax. Why does that myth keep getting repeated here?

Spurtacular
06-13-2020, 12:28 AM
you really think he didn't say what he said :lmao

I watched it edited, bruh. They completely stripped it of whatever context is there.
You've became such a snowflake, dude. I assume you weren't a snowflake at some point anyhow.

ElNono
06-13-2020, 01:42 AM
I watched it edited, bruh. They completely stripped it of whatever context is there.
You've became such a snowflake, dude. I assume you weren't a snowflake at some point anyhow.

Post the "unedited video with context"... it's not me turning into a snowflake, it's you turning into a complete semen shielder...

I get he's your favorite president, but this whole covid thing has been nothing but a disaster for this guy, and all his own doing.

ElNono
06-13-2020, 01:43 AM
So he didnt call the virus a hoax. Why does that myth keep getting repeated here?

Probably because he was having a press conference every day, saying one thing more inane than the next. Arguably calling the virus a hoax, if he would have, would have been on the milder side of stupid things he has said.

Spurtacular
06-13-2020, 02:01 AM
Post the "unedited video with context"... it's not me turning into a snowflake, it's you turning into a complete semen shielder...

I get he's your favorite president, but this whole covid thing has been nothing but a disaster for this guy, and all his own doing.

It's your video, bruh. Did you even watch it? The money shot is copy / paste.

koriwhat
06-13-2020, 02:22 AM
Probably because he was having a press conference every day, saying one thing more inane than the next. Arguably calling the virus a hoax, if he would have, would have been on the milder side of stupid things he has said.

He called the hyperbole from the dems and their counterpart the MSM a hoax. He never claimed the virus was a hoax but whatever...

ElNono
06-13-2020, 02:32 AM
It's your video, bruh. Did you even watch it? The money shot is copy / paste.

Of course I watched it, it has the quote DMC referred to.

You're the one making the claim that somehow the editing removed context. Prove it.

ElNono
06-13-2020, 02:33 AM
He called the hyperbole from the dems and their counterpart the MSM a hoax. He never claimed the virus was a hoax but whatever...

I didn't say he did. I agreed. What I pointed out is why people think he actually did. He's said one absurd thing after another.

Spurtacular
06-13-2020, 03:10 AM
Of course I watched it, it has the quote DMC referred to.

You're the one making the claim that somehow the editing removed context. Prove it.

Watch it again. The hoax comment is stand alone, edited in. It's very easy to spot.

ChumpDumper
06-13-2020, 03:16 AM
He said it was going from 15 to zero.

ElNono
06-13-2020, 04:06 AM
Watch it again. The hoax comment is stand alone, edited in. It's very easy to spot.

It's edited for brevity, what context is changed? He made clear at the very start of the video he's not referring to the virus, but how democrats demonized him for his response to it.

Here's an actual transcript of what he said:

Trump, Feb. 28: Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, “How’s President Trump doing?” They go, “Oh, not good, not good.” They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa. They can’t even count. No, they can’t. They can’t count their votes. One of my people came up to me and said, “Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.” That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.

You can see why it was edited for brevity, he's a rambling old man.

Spurtacular
06-13-2020, 04:15 AM
It's edited for brevity, what context is changed? He made clear at the very start of the video he's not referring to the virus, but how democrats demonized him for his response to it.

Here's an actual transcript of what he said:

Trump, Feb. 28: Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, “How’s President Trump doing?” They go, “Oh, not good, not good.” They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa. They can’t even count. No, they can’t. They can’t count their votes. One of my people came up to me and said, “Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.” That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.

You can see why it was edited for brevity, he's a rambling old man.

I see Trump calling out the establishment on making a joke of Corona virus for their benefit.

It is a hoax in a manner of speaking. Healthy people just aren't dying of this. It was a hoax. We shut down a national economy for this.

Spurtacular
06-13-2020, 04:24 AM
he's a rambling old man.

This has been the narrative you were given ever since the chosen zombie.
Chumpettes been desperately trying to equivocate cos you have no control over a dementia patient being given the nomination.
Sad. Very very sad.

Spurtacular
06-13-2020, 04:24 AM
I see Trump calling out the establishment on making a joke of Corona virus for their benefit.

It is a hoax in a manner of speaking. Healthy people just aren't dying of this. It was a hoax. We shut down a national economy for this.
TheGreatYacht

LkrFan
06-13-2020, 08:30 AM
You can probably still sue after the fact, and call the disclaimer a democrat hoax....

:lol

pgardn
06-13-2020, 09:19 AM

This is true.
He is now getting a dose of his own medicine because this medicine actually appears to work with the absolutists on both sides.

boutons_deux
06-13-2020, 10:49 AM
Pandemic surging in FL, with Repug convention move to

Jacksonville, :lol named for America's Great Ethnic Cleanser / Genocide-r Andrew Jackson

decision probably involved Stephen Himmler Miller

ElNono
06-13-2020, 05:19 PM
This has been the narrative you were given ever since the chosen zombie.
Chumpettes been desperately trying to equivocate cos you have no control over a dementia patient being given the nomination.
Sad. Very very sad.

It wasn't. I've been saying the same thing way before the democrat primaries started... pretty much since he was elected.

And I didn't make any excuses for Biden either... My dislike for old Joe is well documented here.

Blake
06-13-2020, 07:03 PM

So you spend all this time defending Trump not calling it a hoax just for you to come out and declare it's a hoax any way.

:lol you're such a fucking idiot

Spurtacular
06-13-2020, 08:28 PM
So you spend all this time defending Trump not calling it a hoax just for you to come out and declare it's a hoax any way.

:lol you're such a fucking idiot

They tried to make it sound like he was saying it doesn't exist, fucking idiot.

ducks
06-13-2020, 09:40 PM
Damm only 300k signed up for rally might have two in ok

pgardn
06-13-2020, 09:48 PM
Damm only 300k signed up for rally might have two in ok

Maybe we can have them find the 3 million illegal votes for Hillary.
WH numbers.... yep.

Winehole23
07-30-2020, 10:04 AM
looks like Herman Cain caught his death at the Tulsa Trump rally, RIP

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-herman-cain-dead-coronavirus-20200730-grsjw67vejhuvi36dukc5o63qa-story.html

RandomGuy
07-30-2020, 11:31 AM

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-herman-cain-dead-coronavirus-20200730-grsjw67vejhuvi36dukc5o63qa-story.html

https://am13.mediaite.com/med/cnt/uploads/2020/07/Herman-Cain-at-Trump-Rally-in-Oklahoma.jpg

RandomGuy
07-30-2020, 11:33 AM

uh-huh.

spurraider21
07-30-2020, 11:37 AM

rally was held on June 20... another indicator of how great the lag time can be between cases and deaths

Reck
07-30-2020, 11:39 AM
Imagine being the family of this guy. Must feel like complete shit knowing he died for someone who wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire.