PDA

View Full Version : UT football: Uprising

Winehole23
06-12-2020, 05:50 PM
In addition to demands specific to the athletics department, athletes also want UT officials to rename campus buildings named after Texans who were proponents of segregation or held other racist views, remove a statue of prominent segregationist James Hogg and discontinue the school song “The Eyes of Texas,” which has ties to minstrel shows and was created during segregation.

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/06/12/ut-austin-football-players-buildings-racism/amp/

Blake
06-12-2020, 06:37 PM
https://www.texastribune.org/2020/06/12/ut-austin-football-players-buildings-racism/amp/

They'll probably end up changing building names and take down a statue but I don't see them discontinuing Eyes of Texas

Spurtacular
06-12-2020, 06:38 PM
They'll probably end up changing building names and take down a statue but I don't see them discontinuing Eyes of Texas

Do you kneel with them in cuckidarity?

FrostKing
06-12-2020, 07:12 PM
They will keep at this until someone finally stands up and tells them to fuck off

DMX7
06-12-2020, 09:25 PM

Agreed.

Spurtacular
06-13-2020, 12:49 AM
Brennan Eagles, the school's sophomore wide receiver, and Brandon Jones, a senior defensive back, were among the students who posted the statement, detailing a list of actions Longhorn athletes want the university's athletics department to take. These include donating 0.5% of the department's annual earnings to the Black Lives Matter movement and black organizations, establishing a permanent black athletic history exhibit in the Athletics Hall of Fame and renaming parts of the football stadium after Julius Whittier, the first black football letterman at UT-Austin.

Public universities shouldn't be funding political slush funds.

ElNono
06-13-2020, 01:44 AM
Public universities shouldn't be funding political slush funds.

Neither should government.

Spurtacular
06-13-2020, 02:02 AM
Neither should government.

Agreed. I didn't like Obama's huge stimulus slush fund. $20 billion IIRC.

ElNono
06-13-2020, 02:34 AM
Agreed. I didn't like Obama's huge stimulus slush fund. $20 billion IIRC.

Agreed. I don't like Mnuchin $500+ billion one either.

Spurtacular
06-13-2020, 03:11 AM
Agreed. I don't like Mnuchin $500+ billion one either.

Don't know about it. But I wouldn't be surprised.

ChumpDumper
06-13-2020, 03:13 AM
Don't know about it. But I wouldn't be surprised.No one is surprised you don't know about it.

Spurtacular
06-13-2020, 03:29 AM
No one is surprised you don't know about it.

No one is surprised you're chirping.

ChumpDumper
06-13-2020, 03:56 AM
:crylol derp angry he admitted his ignorance

DMX7
06-13-2020, 08:53 AM
Spurtacular self-owned again. Way to go!

pgardn
06-13-2020, 09:09 AM
Don't know about it. But I wouldn't be surprised.

You dont want to know about it.
Trump has already made it clear that government workers under his adm. will work for his political campaign or they are gone.
The lawsuit has been filed. You pointed out the worst adm on this particular subject but because you bow to it, you ignore it.

benefactor
06-13-2020, 01:39 PM
Agreed. They'll just tell the players they don't have to sing it if they don't want to

FrostKing
06-13-2020, 01:42 PM
Too much baggage for Tom Herman to unload. Should start planning his next job.

Spurtacular
06-13-2020, 03:33 PM
Trump has already made it clear that government workers under his adm. will work for his political campaign or they are gone.

:lol The sh** you're willing to believe.

CosmicCowboy
06-13-2020, 03:34 PM
If they folded to all the demands it could help in recruiting.

Spurtacular
06-13-2020, 03:35 PM
Agreed. They'll just tell the players they don't have to sing it if they don't want to

Agreed. Song is obviously not racist.

Spurtacular
06-13-2020, 03:38 PM
lol derp angry he admitted his ignorance

Have you taken the knee and admitted your ignorance, or are you holding
really hard to your white privilege?

ChumpDumper
06-13-2020, 03:50 PM
Have you taken the knee and admitted your ignorance, or are you holding
really hard to your white privilege?:lol I'm not ignorant of my privilege, derp. You never know what you're raging about. Take a breath.

Spurtacular
06-13-2020, 03:51 PM
:lol I'm not ignorant of my privilege, derp. You never know what you're raging about. Take a breath.

So, you're too prideful to take the knee, then?

ChumpDumper
06-13-2020, 03:57 PM
So, you're too prideful to take the knee, then?Sure. Go with that. Now what?

GAustex
06-13-2020, 04:08 PM
UT Men’s Major Sports Programs=underperforming

Winehole23
06-13-2020, 11:21 PM
I've been working on the railroad, all the live long day

DMC
06-14-2020, 12:47 AM

Never liked the song anyhow. I'd like to see them change it to something more ethnic, like Whip my Hair.

DMC
06-14-2020, 12:47 AM
I've been working on the railroad, all the live long day

Could have been made by the Chinese

FrostKing
06-14-2020, 12:53 AM
UT Men’s Major Sports Programs=underperforming
Arguably the biggest waste of resources in the past 30 years

Compared to Oklahoma, Longhorns fan base/program seemed to be very vain and (likely as a result) very entilted black players

DMC
06-14-2020, 12:58 AM
Arguably the biggest waste of resources in the past 30 years

Compared to Oklahoma, Longhorns fan base/program seemed to be very vain and (likely as a result) very entilted black players

UT owns half of Texas. Very wealthy school, thus very wealthy alumni.

FrostKing
06-14-2020, 01:09 AM
UT owns half of Texas. Very wealthy school, thus very wealthy alumni.
Must be one of the most wealthy.

I liked the program in the 90s. Even up to Vince Young's upset of SC and Colt McCoy was a great guy.

FrostKing
06-15-2020, 04:17 PM
https://i.ibb.co/dbq4y4W/Screenshot-2020-06-15-14-11-10-1.png

Close minded youth. Our society has allowed this to fester and now anything but their opinion must be cancelled/fired.

ChumpDumper
06-15-2020, 04:19 PM
:lolAN

benefactor
06-15-2020, 04:25 PM
That was pretty stupid.

FrostKing
06-15-2020, 04:27 PM
My liberal buddy wrote for OAN

Blake
06-15-2020, 07:33 PM
https://i.ibb.co/dbq4y4W/Screenshot-2020-06-15-14-11-10-1.png

Close minded youth. Our society has allowed this to fester and now anything but their opinion must be cancelled/fired.

Gundy snuffed it quick, everyone singing koombaya again

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/29315116/chuba-hubbard-doing-anything-oklahoma-state-mike-gundy-wears-oan-shirt

FrostKing
06-15-2020, 07:46 PM
Gundy snuffed it quick, everyone singing koombaya again

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/29315116/chuba-hubbard-doing-anything-oklahoma-state-mike-gundy-wears-oan-shirt
Haha the demands and threats won't stop. Misbehave? "Coach was being insensitive"

This is why Muslims are also not integrating to Western values. They are flimsy and will fold at the first sign of resistance.

Blake
06-15-2020, 07:50 PM
Haha the demands and threats won't stop. Misbehave? "Coach was being insensitive"

This is why Muslims are also not integrating to Western values. They are flimsy and will fold at the first sign of resistance.

Gundy folded

benefactor
06-15-2020, 08:19 PM
UT is probably going to have to wind up killing Eyes of Texas. Too much risk in recruiting tbh

FrostKing
06-15-2020, 08:38 PM
Gundy folded
Exactly. Western values are flimsy. Free speech yesterday, don't offend me with your t-shirt today.

Muslims will run a train on Western Europe/North America.

FrostKing
06-18-2020, 01:35 PM
https://i.ibb.co/qy6Dx1G/Screenshot-2020-06-18-11-25-55-1.png

Called it. This is why you don't aplogize to a mob

Winehole23
06-18-2020, 07:20 PM
Never liked the song anyhow. I'd like to see them change it to something more ethnic, like Whip my Hair.Agree 100%. There's a better song for UT football out there somewhere.

Winehole23
06-18-2020, 07:29 PM
Could have been made by the ChineseWell, there aren't any Chinese-Americans on the UT football team that I know of.

FrostKing
06-29-2020, 08:25 PM
https://i.ibb.co/t2qQpvY/Screen-Shot-2020-06-29-at-6-23-07-PM.png

FrostKing
07-02-2020, 08:10 PM
https://i.ibb.co/GFs5StT/Screenshot-2020-07-02-18-08-17-1.png

Finally. Put your money where your mouth is

CosmicCowboy
07-02-2020, 08:19 PM
They can kiss the 2020 football season goodbye anyway. DeMarvion may just end up as a dumb non jock wondering what the fuck just happened to his millionaire pro dreams.

FrostKing
07-03-2020, 11:46 AM
The university's investigation of Mike Gundy just wrapped up. They found no evidence of racism but said he needs to work to build stronger bond with students and his contract will be shortened by one year and he will take a one million dollar pay cut.

The new reality in American work place?

benefactor
07-13-2020, 12:22 PM
Eyes of Texas stays, but players can leave the field if they want to

FrostKing
07-23-2020, 05:02 PM
https://i.ibb.co/JKG6WfS/Screenshot-2020-07-23-14-58-59-1.png

FrostKing
07-23-2020, 05:12 PM
Their requests

> Ensure that UK and its contractors maintain the current percentages of Black staff at every level as we weather the current financial environment and commit to increasing diversity among the staff at all levels.

> Require a course on race and inequality for all undergraduates

> The University must increase Black representation among faculty to 15%, which reflects the Black population of Lexington

> Appoint more Black faculty and staff to leadership positions

> Increase support for Black students

> Establish a system or systems of accountability for individuals who commit racist and other acts of discrimination on campus

> Fund the new Commonwealth Institute for Black Studies

> Join the Universities Studying Slavery collective and initiate a major study of the histories of slavery and racism within the institution

> Institute a policy that minimizes its cooperation with federal state and local law enforcement agencies including Immigration Customs and Enforcement (I.C.E) and the Lexington Police Department

This strongarming is exactly what Americans accuse of Muslims in Europe of doing

FrostKing
07-28-2020, 02:01 PM
https://i.ibb.co/YWZgycD/Screenshot-2020-07-28-11-55-19-1.png

Still won't integrate after centuries.

Winehole23
08-03-2020, 08:15 AM
now WSU. how will the PAC-12 react?

#WeAreUnited

https://www.oregonlive.com/collegefootball/2020/08/pac-12-football-unity-announces-demands-for-health-and-safety-compensation-racial-injustice.html

Winehole23
08-03-2020, 08:18 AM
To ensure future generations of college athletes will be treated fairly, #WeAreUnited.

Because NCAA sports exploit college athletes physically, economically and academically, and also disproportionately harm Black college athletes, #WeAreUnited.

In rejecting the NCAA’s claim that #BlackLivesMatter while also systematically exploiting Black athletes nationwide, #WeAreUnited.

Because we are being asked to play college sports in a pandemic in a system without enforced health and safety standards, and without transparency about COVID cases on our teams, the risks to ourselves, our families, and our communities, #WeAreUnited.

Because we must have adequate COVID testing to help protect our health, #WeAreUnited.

Because we are prohibited from securing representation while being asked to sign documents that may serve as liability waivers, #WeAreUnited.

Because we should not be stuck with sports-related medical expenses, including COVID-19 related expenses, #WeAreUnited.

Because any player who does not feel comfortable playing this season should be free to opt out without losing their scholarship or any eligibility, #WeAreUnited.

Because immoral rules would punish us for receiving basic necessities or compensation for the use of our names, images and likenesses, while many of us and our families are suffering economically from the COVID-19 fallout, #WeAreUnited.Because we should be included in equitably sharing the revenue our talents generate, especially in a pandemic, #WeAreUnited.

Because unjust rules prevent the 98% of college football and basketball players who won’t go pro from capitalizing economically on what would otherwise be the most valuable years of our lives, including many Black players from low-income homes, #WeAreUnited.

Because eliminating lavish salaries and facility expenditures to preserve all sports must be prioritized, #WeAreUnited.

Because the NCAA has failed us and we are prepared to ensure that our conference treats us fairly whether or not it continues its NCAA membership, #WeAreUnited.

In forming alliances with college athletes from other conferences to unite with us for change, #WeAreUnited.

#WeAreUnited in our commitment to secure fair treatment for college athletes. Due to COVID-19 and other serious concerns, we will opt-out of Pac-12 fall camp and game participation unless the following demands are guaranteed in writing by our conference to protect and benefit both scholarship athletes and walk-ons.
Pac-12 Football Unity Demands

To Protect and Benefit Both Scholarship and Walk-On Athletes

I. Health & Safety Protections

COVID-19 Protections

Allow option not to play during the pandemic without losing athletics eligibility or spot on our team’s roster.

Prohibit/void COVID-19 agreements that waive liability.

Mandatory Safety Standards, Including COVID-19 Measures

Player-approved health and safety standards enforced by a third party selected by players to address COVID-19, as well as serious injury, abuse and death.

II. Protect All Sports

Preserve All Existing Sports by Eliminating Excessive Expenditures

Larry Scott, administrators, and coaches to voluntarily and drastically reduce excessive pay.

End performance/academic bonuses.

End lavish facility expenditures and use some endowment funds to preserve all sports.*

*As an example, Stanford University should reinstate all sports discontinued by tapping into their $27.7 billion endowment.
III. End Racial Injustice in College Sports and Society

Form a permanent civic-engagement task force made up of our leaders, experts of our choice, and university and conference administrators to address outstanding issues such as racial injustice in college sports and in society.

In partnership with the Pac-12, 2% of conference revenue would be directed by players to support financial aid for low-income Black students, community initiatives, and development programs for college athletes on each campus.

Form annual Pac-12 Black College Athlete Summit with guaranteed representation of at least three athletes of our choice from every school.

IV. Economic Freedom and Equity

Guaranteed Medical Expense Coverage

Medical insurance selected by players for sports-related medical conditions, including COVID- 19 illness, to cover six years after college athletics eligibility ends.

Name, Image, and Likeness Rights & Representation

The freedom to secure representation, receive basic necessities from any third party, and earn money for use of our name, image, and likeness rights.

Fair Market Pay, Rights, & Freedoms

Distribute 50% of each sport’s total conference revenue evenly among athletes in their respective sports.
Six-year athletic scholarships to foster undergraduate and graduate degree completion.
Elimination of all policies and practices restricting or deterring our freedom of speech, our ability to fully participate in charitable work, and our freedom to participate in campus activities outside of mandatory athletics participation.
Ability of players of all sports to transfer one time without punishment, and additionally in cases of abuse or serious negligence.
Ability to complete eligibility after participating in a pro draft if player goes undrafted and foregoes professional participation within seven days of the draft.
Due process rights

Players of the Pac-12 (https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/contributors/pac-12-players)

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/pac-12-players-covid-19-statement-football-season

Winehole23
08-03-2020, 08:42 AM

boutons_deux
08-03-2020, 08:45 AM
Athletes esp can't risk C19 infection which damages lungs and hearts even in people with slight or no symptoms.

Winehole23
08-03-2020, 08:49 AM
Athletes esp can't risk C19 infection which damages lungs and hearts even in people with slight or no symptoms.It's way bigger than that. The NCAA needs to come correct about its football and basketball plantations and do right by its student/athletes, or get the hell out of the way.

pgardn
08-03-2020, 09:27 AM
It's way bigger than that. The NCAA needs to come correct about its football and basketball plantations and do right by its student/athletes, or get the hell out of the way.

The 5 top conferences might very well break away from the NCAA.
Those would be very competitive schools.
Imo you will see college football become much more like minor league pro ball.
Dont look for the kids to go to class much, and, dont be surprised that kids will not be well taken care of if they are injured.
They wont be able to bargain with a powerful union if these very competitive schools/conferences form their own "NCAA"

These kids wont be receiving big pensions if injured. They will be entering a profession at a very young age like in the baseball farming system. Thats good luck with finding that job when you dont make it. And the profession of football is a much more dangerous occupation. Feeding on unreachable dreams happens in a lot of entertainment professions. But in many, you dont get physically destroyed.

This has become a very fluid situation with the personal likeness $ for the stars, and now Covid and social changes.

Imo its not gonna end up good for the youngsters. As far as real college football... Anyone who cares might just have to find an Ivy League team to root for.
Or a team not in the top 5 conferences.
Should be interesting.

Winehole23
08-03-2020, 09:30 AM
Dont look for the kids to go to class much, and, dont be surprised that kids will not be well taken care of if they are injured.
They wont be able to bargain with a powerful union if these very competitive schools/conferences form their own "NCAA"

These kids wont be receiving big pensions if injured. They will be entering a profession at a very young age like in the baseball farming system. Thats good luck with finding that job when you dont make it. And the profession of football is a much more dangerous occupation. Feeding on unreachable dreams happens in a lot of entertainment professions. But in many, you dont get physically destroyed.

This has become a very fluid situation with the personal likeness $ for the stars, and now Covid and social changes.

Imo its not gonna end up good for the youngsters. As far as real college football... Anyone who cares might just have to find an Ivy League team to root for.
Should be interesting.cool take.

wrt the bolded, what makes you think so?

leemajors
08-03-2020, 09:32 AM

Should be interesting.

They don't get pensions now (and old NFL players only get a pittance if anything and a bunch of denials about the risk of head trauma from the NFL until recently), only insurance if their families can afford to take it out for them. The NCAA has made billions and billions of dollars off their backs and they haven't received anything but a scholarship and whatever they can get on the side.

pgardn
08-03-2020, 09:38 AM
They don't get pensions now (and old NFL players only get a pittance if anything and a bunch of denials about the risk of head trauma from the NFL until recently), only insurance if their families can afford to take it out for them. The NCAA has made billions and billions of dollars off their backs and they haven't received anything but a scholarship and whatever they can get on the side.

Well then I stand corrected and thats even worse for the kids.
Im not saying the NCAA has been a model organization, Im saying if you think the new regulating body for the top 5 conferences is going to take care of the kids better, that is not gonna happen. Except possibly the top kids that get a good agent to advertise for them.

If anything the new regulating organization that will have to be put in place will make less money, and the schools much, much more.

Imo of course.

Winehole23
08-03-2020, 09:41 AM
COVID-19 wrecked sports

pgardn
08-03-2020, 09:48 AM
cool take.

wrt the bolded, what makes you think so?

This will also affect HS football imo. The recruiting will get much more vicious, the kids will get representation from an agent at HS age. They will be in summer football camps to find the best just like happens now, but now they will go to HS that emphasize they are a football HS. They are a magnet football school, not science, English, health careers, international studies.... Football.

So I think the academics at the HS level will also take a nosedive at football schools. They already do, but I think this will exacerbate the situation. I think the parents with dreams for their kids taking care of them with this big entertainment career because their kid is a stud in MS is going to be a mess. I see agents taking advantage of parents by pumping their kids up, then when the horse (kid) gets older and matures normally (ie does not turn into a physical monster), you got problems. He is way behind to deal with living a normal dull life that requires writing, reading, math skills, on and on...

I should not sound so sure of myself. But I can see the above happening, as it is already is to some degree already.

pgardn
08-03-2020, 09:56 AM
COVID-19 wrecked sports

College football already had many problems.
The above will possibly accelerate it.
The NCAA really just gave up on the rule following that was asked for by the schools. Schools cheat, especially the SEC imo. The NCAA lost a lot of legal challenges and then just opted out and sat on their fat asses still making money. The big schools did not mind, as they themselves challenged harsh punishments by the NCAA for rule violations. And then accusations of letting one school break one rule, while another school got blasted for a weaker infraction that was enforceable.

Its a long sordid mess. That might get a lot worse for the kids.

FrostKing
08-03-2020, 12:48 PM
There are only a handful of CFB teams that have a chance at a Championship every season. Majority of CFB fans don't watch for the players, they watch for their schools traditions. Meaning many won't care if the sport returns to amateurs and removes the uppity outspoken apples.

I support. Tired of mostly underserving "student-athletes" being the most pampered demographic on campus. Pay for your own criminal justice degree.

FrostKing
08-04-2020, 01:14 PM
https://i.ibb.co/HzFBMnS/Screen-Shot-2020-08-04-at-11-03-30-AM.png

Thin skinned brats

Winehole23
08-08-2020, 10:04 AM
MAC Conference calls off the football season

The Mid-American Conference has canceled its football season this fall because of player health and safety concerns regarding COVID-19, sources told Stadium.

The 12-member MAC is the first Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) conference opting not to play this fall. On Wednesday, UConn, an independent, became the first FBS school to announce it would not play this year. The MAC intends to try to play in the spring, sources said.

The MAC reached its decision Saturday morning in a vote by the league’s presidents, sources said. The conference presidents initially met Thursday to finalize the league’s scheduling format. However, Northern Illinois president Lisa Freeman, a former research scientist at the University of Rochester School of Medicine, indicated her school would not play this fall because of the health and safety concerns, sources said.

“The league didn’t like the look of NIU going out on their own and not playing,” said a source, explaining the MAC’s non-vote on Thursday.

The Huskies have made a league-record eight MAC title game appearances and won four of the last nine MAC titles. After the league didn’t reach a decision Thursday, it voted Saturday not to play this fall, sources said.

Besides the health and safety concerns, the MAC was one of the leagues most impacted financially by the Power Five’s decision to eliminate or reduce non-conference games. The MAC had 11 games canceled against Big Ten members, costing MAC schools a combined $10.5 million. Bowling Green State lost $2.2 million, Central Michigan lost $2.15 million, Kent State lost $1.5 million and NIU lost $1.1 million.

After the Big Ten announced its conference-only format last month, Bowling Green State athletic director Bob Moosbrugger called the decision “the tip of the iceberg.
https://watchstadium.com/sources-mac-cancels-fall-college-football-season-08-08-2020/

Winehole23
08-09-2020, 07:43 AM

Winehole23
08-09-2020, 07:46 AM
."It's not fair what we're doing to our coaches and student-athletes," one long-time Power Five AD said. "The sooner we can come to a finality, the better."

"I think it's inevitable [the season will not be played in the fall]," said another veteran Power Five AD.

Neither AD wished to be identified due to the sensitivity of the situation

boutons_deux
08-09-2020, 08:00 AM
The SEC states that voted for Trash now have The Trash-Made Pandemic national disaster trashing their beloved football season.

CosmicCowboy
08-09-2020, 09:33 AM
that player demand manifesto is ridiculous. NCAA will make some concessions like letting players market themselves, but 50% of revenue isn't happening. The players that "strike" , even superstars, will get their asses cut...there are thousands of other kids that want their spot.

CosmicCowboy
08-09-2020, 09:36 AM
The SEC states that voted for Trash now have The Trash-Made Pandemic national disaster trashing their beloved football season.

yeah, nobody watches football in California or New York. Boutons, you really are a sad, bitter little prick.

boutons_deux
08-09-2020, 09:36 AM
that player demand manifesto is ridiculous. NCAA will make some concessions like letting players market themselves, but 50% of revenue isn't happening. The players that "strike" , even superstars, will get their asses cut...there are thousands of other kids that want their spot.

1000s of other (white) kids who weren't good enough to make it.

CosmicCowboy
08-09-2020, 09:47 AM
1000s of other kids who weren't good enough to make it.

So? The games will be just as competitive and people will still watch them. The stupid ones that strike will lose their scholarships and will be fucked.

Winehole23
08-09-2020, 10:24 AM
that player demand manifesto is ridiculous. NCAA will make some concessions like letting players market themselves, but 50% of revenue isn't happening. The players that "strike" , even superstars, will get their asses cut...there are thousands of other kids that want their spot.Your avuncular old man harrumphing is ridiculous. College football players don't give a fuck about you and you don't give a fuck about them.

CosmicCowboy
08-09-2020, 10:39 AM
Your avuncular old man harrumphing is ridiculous. College football players don't give a fuck about you and you don't give a fuck about them.

:lmao Just watch what is going to happen. There will be a token compromise. The players that don't like it will be replaced. People will still buy tickets and watch TV to root for their school. Life will go on.

ChumpDumper
08-09-2020, 10:47 AM
I think most everyone but the P5 and American Athletic C:lolnference will cancel early then those will also cancel until we're down to a series of home and homes between Texas A&M and Liberty University.

Winehole23
08-09-2020, 10:48 AM
:lmao Just watch what is going to happen. There will be a token compromise. The players that don't like it will be replaced. People will still buy tickets and watch TV to root for their school. Life will go on.We'll see. There may not be any college football next year either if COVID-19 sticks around.

CosmicCowboy
08-09-2020, 11:28 AM
We'll see. There may not be any college football next year either if COVID-19 sticks around.

I was actually talking about post covid. Should have specified. I dont see how they can safely have a season this fall.

FrostKing
08-09-2020, 11:40 AM
:lmao are you retarded? That’s like saying “if NBA players want to kneel during the anthem, just replace them with guys who play in the G-League, the games will be just as competitive and people will still watch!”
Major difference between professional and college sports

Professional has little connection to the city. Star players are a fixture for extended period of time. Coaches come and go.

College sports is about the schools, traditions and pageantry. The rivalries. Players come and go. Coaches are a fixture for extended period of time.

ChumpDumper
08-09-2020, 12:02 PM
Also college football is terrible.

Will Hunting
08-09-2020, 12:13 PM
Major difference between professional and college sports

Professional has little connection to the city. Star players are a fixture for extended period of time. Coaches come and go.

College sports is about the schools, traditions and pageantry. The rivalries. Players come and go. Coaches are a fixture for extended period of time.
The average FBS coach tenure is 3.8 years, and the average NFL coaching tenure is 4.3 years. I’m not sure what the point you’re trying to make is, but the characterization that college coaches are “fixtures” at their schools is unfounded and retarded.

FrostKing
08-09-2020, 12:14 PM
If your team has shitty players, fans aren’t going to care as much, regardless of tradition.
Only a handful of teams have a shot at the CFB playoff every season. Except for the bandwagon fans of the major programs, the rest aren't really watching for that. Many are former students and/or their children currently attend. When they attend games it is a trip down memory lane to places and people they grew up with.

Professional is entirely commercialized. There is an understanding you are there to consume the fastest and strongest.

FrostKing
08-09-2020, 12:16 PM
The average FBS coach tenure is 3.8 years, and the average NFL coaching tenure is 4.3 years. I’m not sure what the point you’re trying to make is, but the characterization that college coaches are “fixtures” at their schools is unfounded and retarded.
In College sports, in many cases the coach is the face of the program. I can only think of one such case in the NFL (or most the domestic sports)

Will Hunting
08-09-2020, 12:25 PM
Only a handful of teams have a shot at the CFB playoff every season. Except for the bandwagon fans of the major programs, the rest aren't really watching for that. Many are former students and/or their children currently attend. When they attend games it is a trip down memory lane to places and people they grew up with.

Professional is entirely commercialized. There is an understanding you are there to consume the fastest and strongest.
:lol the NCAA hasn’t commercialized football? Look at the TV deals the major conferences have signed in the last 10 years (in both college and the NFL stadium revenue is inconsequential compared to TV revenue). Or the apparel deals schools sign with Nike/Under Armour/etc. Texas A&M basically gave “tradition” the middle finger when it left the Big-12 for the SEC. The idea the NCAA values tradition over money is retarded even grading on a curve with the usual dumb shit you say.

Will Hunting
08-09-2020, 12:26 PM
In College sports, in many cases the coach is the face of the program. I can only think of one such case in the NFL (or most the domestic sports)
I thought you said they were a fixture and stayed longer than NFL coaches do. Are you now moving the goalposts to an extremely subjective argument that can’t be proven or disproven about coaches being the “face of the program”?

Will Hunting
08-09-2020, 12:29 PM
I’m sure when people watched Clemson last year it wasn’t so they could see Trevor Lawrence throw darts or Justyn Ross make great catches. It was definitely so they could watch Dabo Swinney on the sidelines.

Will Hunting
08-09-2020, 12:36 PM
If Nick Saban had 3 straight 0-12 seasons, he wouldn’t have to worry about getting fired because he’s the face of the program!
When coaches at elite schools target the 4/5 star recruits and coaches at mediocre schools settle for 2/3 star recruits, it’s not because the 4-5 star recruits are more talented and better football players than the 2-3 star recruits, it’s because they have more tradition! When a recruit gets a 5 star grade it’s because scouts are enamored with all that tradition emanating from the recruit’s asshole. Every time a 5 star recruit farts the room he’s in is overwhelmed with tradition.

CosmicCowboy
08-09-2020, 12:38 PM
If your team has shitty players, fans aren’t going to care as much, regardless of tradition.

Well, you ARE in a Spurs forum.

FrostKing
08-09-2020, 12:38 PM
:lol the NCAA hasn’t commercialized football? Look at the TV deals the major conferences have signed in the last 10 years (in both college and the NFL stadium revenue is inconsequential compared to TV revenue). Or the apparel deals schools sign with Nike/Under Armour/etc. Texas A&M basically gave “tradition” the middle finger when it left the Big-12 for the SEC. The idea the NCAA values tradition over money is retarded even grading on a curve with the usual dumb shit you say.
Look, I get it. You're a fanboy kneeling at the legs of the precious athletes. College sports gameday is different. The schools are connected to the community. Your precious ball bouncer is just stopping by for a year or two and will soon be forgotten. Many fans don't even watch the game it is just an opportunity to meet for the tailgate with old friends.

NFL and NBA gameday is a scene from WWF. Random people with random team allegiance there to fanboy their fantasy player. Social rejects.

Return to actual student athletes and most fans of the sport would support. You always have the professional leagues to masterbate to.

ChumpDumper
08-09-2020, 12:41 PM
STUPID FANBOYS LIKING THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF SPORT!

Will Hunting
08-09-2020, 12:45 PM
Look, I get it. You're a fanboy kneeling at the legs of the precious athletes. College sports gameday is different. The schools are connected to the community. Your precious ball bouncer is just stopping by for a year or two and will soon be forgotten. Many fans don't even watch the game it is just an opportunity to meet for the tailgate with old friends.

NFL and NBA gameday is a scene from WWF. Random people with random team allegiance there to fanboy their fantasy player. Social rejects.

Return to actual student athletes and most fans of the sport would support. You always have the professional leagues to masterbate to.
You didn’t respond to anything I said, just went off on some masterbatory narrative about how college gameday works. You didn’t even go to college either so not sure how you’d have any knowledge in that department :lol

Return to the 1970s when college football actually was an amateur sport with student athletes and the schools go back to making as much money as they made in the 1970s. Revenue from college baseball (where athletes actually can go pro right out of high school so all the players actually are student athletes) is a drop in the bucket to revenue from college football.

The actual numbers and facts don’t agree with your completely subjective and unsupported made up narrative.

FrostKing
08-09-2020, 01:10 PM
You didn’t respond to anything I said, just went off on some masterbatory narrative about how college gameday works. You didn’t even go to college either so not sure how you’d have any knowledge in that department :lol

Return to the 1970s when college football actually was an amateur sport with student athletes and the schools go back to making as much money as they made in the 1970s. Revenue from college baseball (where athletes actually can go pro right out of high school so all the players actually are student athletes) is a drop in the bucket to revenue from college football.

The actual numbers and facts don’t agree with your completely subjective and unsupported made up narrative.
- I have a STEM degree from American university. A school with shitty athletics so you know the education is good.

- The increased revenue had little effect on fans. Facilities for players improve and coaching salaries increase. But a large portion of CFB money is also used at schools to prop up female sports.

- College baseball popularity is regional just like the Pro game.

People will still watch FSU vs Miami or Ohio State vs Michigan whether the field is full of entitled 5star players or proud student athletes.

FrostKing
08-09-2020, 01:12 PM
STUPID FANBOYS LIKING THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF SPORT!
And you have the Pro game for that. You can continue living vicariously wearing jerseys of guys half your age.

ChumpDumper
08-09-2020, 01:15 PM
And you have the Pro game for that. You can continue living vicariously wearing jerseys of guys half your age.:lol I don't wear jerseys, that's for kids.

You watch sports for colleges you didn't even go to.:lmao

Will Hunting
08-09-2020, 01:27 PM
- I have a STEM degree from American university. A school with shitty athletics so you know the education is good.

- The increased revenue had little effect on fans. Facilities for players improve and coaching salaries increase. But a large portion of CFB money is also used at schools to prop up female sports.

- College baseball popularity is regional just like the Pro game.

People will still watch FSU vs Miami or Ohio State vs Michigan whether the field is full of entitled 5star players or proud student athletes.
National TV networks aren’t paying billions of dollars for rights to broadcast college baseball.

I’m not sure if we’re arguing about the same thing. I don’t disagree there will always be interest at the local and regional level, I’m saying the national interest and billion dollar TV contracts go away without the marquee talent.

If it were up to me I’d be fine with unpaid college players if the NBA and NFL didn’t have rules about required age/years out of high school. There just needs to be a viable option where players aren’t required to play for free in order to get to the pros, I’m definitely not saying that option HAS to be the NCAA. The NBA/NFL shouldn’t be able to use college as a free minor league system to develop players.

FrostKing
08-09-2020, 01:53 PM
National TV networks aren’t paying billions of dollars for rights to broadcast college baseball.

I’m not sure if we’re arguing about the same thing. I don’t disagree there will always be interest at the local and regional level, I’m saying the national interest and billion dollar TV contracts go away without the marquee talent.

If it were up to me I’d be fine with unpaid college players if the NBA and NFL didn’t have rules about required age/years out of high school. There just needs to be a viable option where players aren’t required to play for free in order to get to the pros, I’m definitely not saying that option HAS to be the NCAA. The NBA/NFL shouldn’t be able to use college as a free minor league system to develop players.
:tu

Winehole23
08-10-2020, 01:35 PM
Big 10, Pac 12 to cancel 2020 football season

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2903897-dan-patrick-big-ten-pac-12-to-cancel-2020-football-latest-on-sec-acc-big-12

ChumpDumper
08-10-2020, 02:09 PM

Gym:

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/030/710/dd0.jpg

tholdren
08-10-2020, 05:29 PM
Big 10, Pac 12 to cancel 2020 football season

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2903897-dan-patrick-big-ten-pac-12-to-cancel-2020-football-latest-on-sec-acc-big-12

that's what you social media warriors get. Shut it all down. Cause you know... the risk....

ChumpDumper
08-10-2020, 05:30 PM
that's what you social media warriors get. Shut it all down. Cause you know... the risk....th:lolldren wrong again.

Must really hurt your ego.

Again.

tholdren
08-10-2020, 05:32 PM
th:lolldren wrong again.

Must really hurt your ego.

Again.

wrong about? Be specific from what you quoted me...

ChumpDumper
08-10-2020, 05:32 PM
wrong about?Everything. From the very beginning.

tholdren
08-10-2020, 05:35 PM
chumpdump doing his media fake hype headlines again. Manipulated quotes and then calling people liars. Lol ne

Never fails to get him to flop

ChumpDumper
08-10-2020, 05:36 PM
chumpdump doing his media fake hype headlines again. Manipulated quotes and then calling people liars. Lol ne

Never fails to get him to floplollolololololololololololololololololol th:loldren melting down

tholdren
08-10-2020, 05:45 PM
"But our guys aren't going to catch [the virus] on the football field. They're going to catch it on campus. The argument then should probably be, 'We shouldn't be having school.' That's the argument. Why is it, 'We shouldn't be playing football?' Why has that become the argument?"

ChumpDumper
08-10-2020, 05:49 PM
"But our guys aren't going to catch [the virus] on the football field. They're going to catch it on campus. The argument then should probably be, 'We shouldn't be having school.' That's the argument. Why is it, 'We shouldn't be playing football?' Why has that become the argument?"Players are on the field 24/7?

tholdren
08-10-2020, 06:42 PM
Players are on the field 24/7?

you have minimum understanding of a virus and this shows why.

If players are consistently tested how would they spread covid?

ChumpDumper
08-10-2020, 06:45 PM
you have minimum understanding of a virus and this shows why.

If players are consistently tested how would they spread covid?You didn't answer the question.

Yes or no.

tholdren
08-10-2020, 06:47 PM
You didn't answer the question.

Yes or no.

that is your faulty logic. You have just tried to say that unless football players are on the field 24/7 they won't get it. And that's not how it works.

Bad logic again

ChumpDumper
08-10-2020, 06:48 PM
that is your faulty logic. You have just tried to say that unless football players are on the field 24/7 they won't get it. And that's not how it works.

Bad logic againThat's nothing close to what I would say.

Yes or no.

tholdren
08-10-2020, 06:49 PM
That's nothing close to what I would say.

Yes or no.

That's not relevant.

ChumpDumper
08-10-2020, 06:50 PM
That's not relevant.You didn't answer the question.

Yes or no.

tholdren
08-10-2020, 06:54 PM

Yes or no.

Because you have just done what you said you dont do. You went on a tangent that had nothing to do with the argument.

So you lie. Why do you always lie?

You started claiming that players had to be on the field 24 7 to be covid free. That wasn't the claim. The claim was their testing policy was appropriate to keep them safe.

You have terrible logic.

ChumpDumper
08-10-2020, 06:56 PM
Because you have just done what you said you dont do. You went on a tangent that had nothing to do with the argument.

So you lie. Why do you always lie?

You started claiming that players had to be on the field 24 7 to be covid free. That wasn't the claim. The claim was their testing policy was appropriate to keep them safe.

You have terrible logic.I made no claim whatsoever.

Yes or no.

tholdren
08-10-2020, 06:56 PM
I made no claim whatsoever.

Yes or no.

and you lie again.

ChumpDumper
08-10-2020, 06:58 PM
and you lie again.You didn't answer the question.

Yes or no.

tholdren
08-10-2020, 06:59 PM

Yes or no.

that has nothing to do with anything that was posted. Why are you asking off topic questions? Now you are just in too deep.

ChumpDumper
08-10-2020, 07:00 PM
that has nothing to do with anything that was posted. Why are you asking off topic questions? Now you are just in too deep.Sure it has something to do with what you posted yourself.

Yes or no.

Don't get butthurt when you are asked about what you posted.

tholdren
08-10-2020, 07:09 PM
Sure it has something to do with what you posted yourself.

Yes or no.

You went on a tangent asking questions that are irrelevant to the original claim. Now you got caught, again. You continue to beat a dead horse. You just keep going further. Why are you asking questions that have nothing to do with the original claim and then lying and name-calling?

This is chumpdump normal avoidance.

ChumpDumper
08-10-2020, 07:14 PM
You went on a tangent asking questions that are irrelevant to the original claim. Now you got caught, again. You continue to beat a dead horse. You just keep going further. Why are you asking questions that have nothing to do with the original claim and then lying and name-calling?

This is chumpdump normal avoidance.I asked you a question based on the quote you posted but were too afraid to attribute.

Yes or no.

tholdren
08-10-2020, 07:32 PM

This is chumpdump normal avoidance.

Got him along for the ride for how many justification posts in a row? In how many threads?

Lolool

Chumpdump gain composure

ChumpDumper
08-10-2020, 07:32 PM
Got him along for the ride for how many justification posts in a row? In how many threads?

Lolool

Chumpdump gain composureSure it has something to do with what you posted yourself.

Yes or no.

pgardn
08-10-2020, 08:30 PM
This season is getting very interesting concerning which power 5 conferences will play in the fall.

Stay tuned.

tholdren
08-10-2020, 08:43 PM
Dabo Swinney- “these guys are safer here then if we have to send them home where they aren’t being tested every week.”

“we’ve had 1 positive covid test since early July.”

tholdren
08-10-2020, 08:48 PM
Dabo Swinney- “these guys are safer here then if we have to send them home where they aren’t being tested every week.”

“we’ve had 1 positive covid test since early July.”

Chumpdump bout to ask dabo if players are on the field 247..... because hes low level

ChumpDumper
08-10-2020, 08:53 PM
This season is getting very interesting concerning which power 5 conferences will play in the fall.

Stay tuned.SEC vs Sun Belt in every bowl game.

ChumpDumper
08-10-2020, 08:53 PM
Chumpdump bout to ask dabo if players are on the field 247..... because hes low levelI asked you.

You never answered.

Because you're afraid of me.

tholdren
08-10-2020, 09:08 PM
I asked you.

You never answered.

Because you're afraid of me.

No this is just your lack of logic. You wanted to try and be cute and were caught. And here is another coach. Same claim.

Nothing to do with 247.

Pwned

ChumpDumper
08-10-2020, 09:09 PM
No this is just your lack of logic. You wanted to try and be cute and were caught. And here is another coach. Same claim.

Nothing to do with 247.

PwnedI asked you.

You failed to answer.

You are dishonest.

You are not intelligent.

You are afraid.

I made you meltdown.

tholdren
08-10-2020, 09:11 PM

Nothing to do with 247.

Pwned

Chumpdump rambling about asking a question that had nothing to do with the claim. And here he goes trying to continue to rationalize his irrationality

tholdren
SEC vs Sun Belt in every bowl game.

ironic. The states you said would have no population left.... now you want these states to play football

ChumpDumper
Chumpdump rambling about asking a question that had nothing to do with the claim. And here he goes trying to continue to rationalize his irrationalityI asked you about a quote you posted.

Why are you afraid of your own posts?

ChumpDumper
08-10-2020, 09:12 PM
ironic. The states you said would have no population left.... now you want these states to play footballironic

You lied again.

Why do you lie every single time about every single thing?

Is it because you're afraid of me?

tholdren
08-10-2020, 09:12 PM
I asked you about a quote you posted.

Had nothing to do with the quote. It was completely erratic

ChumpDumper
08-10-2020, 09:13 PM
Had nothing to do with the quote. It was completely erraticHad everything to to with the quote.

tholdren
08-10-2020, 09:14 PM
"But our guys aren't going to catch [the virus] on the football field. They're going to catch it on campus. The argument then should probably be, 'We shouldn't be having school.' That's the argument. Why is it, 'We shouldn't be playing football?' Why has that become the argument?"

ChumpDumper
08-10-2020, 09:15 PM

tholdren
08-10-2020, 09:16 PM

has nothing to do with the above. Or you can explain why you think it does....... or it doesnt.

ChumpDumper
08-10-2020, 09:18 PM
has nothing to do with the above.Sure it does.

All you need to do is answer yes or no.

Yes or no.

Prove you aren't afraid of me.

tholdren
08-10-2020, 09:20 PM
has nothing to do with the above. Or you can explain why you think it does....... or it doesnt.

so ChumpDumper agrees it doesn't have anything to do with it. 9 pages later.

If you dont agree ChumpDumper just explain how that question is relevant...

Or own up to being illogical

ChumpDumper
08-10-2020, 09:21 PM
so ChumpDumper agrees it doesn't have anything to do with it.Wrong. I disagree with that.

Yes or no.

tholdren
08-10-2020, 09:22 PM
so ChumpDumper agrees it doesn't have anything to do with it. 9 pages later.

If you dont agree ChumpDumper just explain how that question is relevant...

Or own up to being illogical

ChumpDumper
08-10-2020, 09:23 PM
Wrong. I disagree with that.

Yes or no.

Winehole23
10-17-2020, 02:03 PM
The NCAA has not discussed the number of players with myocarditis brought on by COVID-19, but individual conferences are beginning to notice that it is present. According to The Athletic (https://theathletic.com/1988772/2020/08/11/big-ten-fall-football-postponed/), the Big-10 conference knows of at least 10 players who are afflicted with myocarditis, and Dr. Matthew Martinez, director of sports cardiology for Atlantic Health System told ESPN (https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/29633697/heart-condition-linked-covid-19-fuels-power-5-concern-season-viability) that he has received calls from major college football programs describing more than a dozen athletes with heart injuries from myocarditis.https://www.bet.com/news/sports/2020/10/16/college-football-covid-19-players-heart-problems-coronavirus.html

tholdren
10-17-2020, 05:05 PM
lol derp angry he admitted his ignorance

Chumpdump irony

Ef-man
10-17-2020, 06:57 PM
Foldren in with the fold.

Winehole23
11-25-2020, 02:22 PM
The NCAA football plantation has always exploited students, but knowingly exposing them to SARS-CoV-2 during an uncontrolled outbreak reveals wanton disregard for "the product" and a complete lack of ethics.

FrostKing
11-25-2020, 02:54 PM
Pampered "student" athletes with free training, equipment and coaching.

Blake
11-25-2020, 05:06 PM
Pampered "student" athletes with free training, equipment and coaching.

Wow free coaching? They're living it up!

boutons_deux
11-25-2020, 05:31 PM
Wow free coaching? They're living it up!

... free tuition, free books, free lodging, free food

still not living it up. It all stops after their last school year,

... leaving the top schools with many $10Ms of revenue

Blake
11-25-2020, 07:17 PM
... free tuition, free books, free lodging, free food

still not living it up. It all stops after their last school year,

... leaving the top schools with many $10Ms of revenue

And then many of them have injuries that will stay with them forever

Blake
11-25-2020, 07:17 PM
But at least they got a degree for free!

FrostKing
11-25-2020, 08:38 PM
But at least they got a degree for free!
A) before mentioned is even more valuable during Covid when many facilities are closed

B) playing career occupies a tiny portion of their working life. Degree is more valuable. The athletes that fail to mature tend to end up bankrupt anyway

They are pampered. Many wouldn't gain admittance if not for hut hut and ball shooting. Lastly their poor behavior is swept under rug because they bounce ball.

GAustex
11-25-2020, 08:49 PM
The foot in the door if you were on the team

Blake
11-25-2020, 09:26 PM
A) before mentioned is even more valuable during Covid when many facilities are closed

B) playing career occupies a tiny portion of their working life. Degree is more valuable. The athletes that fail to mature tend to end up bankrupt anyway

They are pampered. Many wouldn't gain admittance if not for hut hut and ball shooting. Lastly their poor behavior is swept under rug because they bounce ball.

Those are pathetic reasons not to pay them for throwing their bodies out their in the name of university

FrostKing
11-25-2020, 09:42 PM
Those are pathetic reasons not to pay them for throwing their bodies out their in the name of university
If they had the ability they would work in the school laboratory instead. Them tearing up their knees is personal choice. Other students work in the school Starbucks. Some girls have sex on web cams or strip to pay tuition

Your issue should be with the NFL gatekeeping newcomers

Blake
11-25-2020, 10:02 PM
If they had the ability they would work in the school laboratory instead. Them tearing up their knees is personal choice. Other students work in the school Starbucks. Some girls have sex on web cams or strip to pay tuition

Your issue should be with the NFL gatekeeping newcomers

There's a bunch of better reasons why the schools shouldn't pay them. Your reasons are horrible.

I'm in favor of a stipend plus having the ability to make money off yourself while in college and other things.

FrostKing
12-05-2020, 01:29 AM
https://youtu.be/S8DGRHN4YZs

"Pay them" :lol

Blake
12-05-2020, 08:24 PM

Explain what a girl kicker has to do with paying the student athletes

FuzzyLumpkins
12-05-2020, 09:13 PM

Depends on the sport but if the students were allowed to form a union and collectively bargain then the at most $80k a year they receive from scholarships and the like is much much less than what they could leverage of the billions of dollars in football and basketball revenue the NCAA currently enjoys.

DMC
12-05-2020, 09:18 PM

It's a wonder she didn't sling a fetus across the field during that kick.

clambake
12-05-2020, 09:33 PM
It's a wonder she didn't sling a fetus across the field during that kick.

Piggy sounds hungry.

DMC
12-05-2020, 11:08 PM
Piggy sounds hungry.

I put you on tilt with one comment, got you sniffing my farts :lol

clambake
12-06-2020, 01:23 AM
You’re fat and everyone knows.

Fart all you want lol

FrostKing
12-06-2020, 01:39 AM
https://i.ibb.co/tQQw1b8/33143.jpg

Her historic 30 yard kickoff landed her SEC Special Teams Player of the Week

Coach canned days later

ChumpDumper
12-06-2020, 02:08 AM
FrostKing crying now.

FrostKing
12-06-2020, 02:23 AM
FrostKing crying now.
Enjoying. 90% of these progressive barrier breakings are sideshows that backfire and reinforce the norm.

ChumpDumper
12-06-2020, 02:42 AM
Enjoying. 90% of these progressive barrier breakings are sideshows that backfire and reinforce the norm.She's better than you.

Winehole23
12-06-2020, 03:09 AM
It's a wonder she didn't sling a fetus across the field during that kick.Crush your head like a soft shell pecan between those legs, if would just cave in.

DMC
12-06-2020, 11:42 AM
Enjoying. 90% of these progressive barrier breakings are sideshows that backfire and reinforce the norm.

Let CD have his narrative. It keeps him company at night when everyone else has a place to go.

ChumpDumper
12-06-2020, 11:46 AM
Let CD have his narrative. It keeps him company at night when everyone else has a place to go.
^DMC's narrative

:lol places to go at night during a pandemic
:lol "ignoring" me

Blake
12-06-2020, 11:47 AM

DMC coming up with a narrative about someone else having a narrative.

FrostKing
12-06-2020, 04:48 PM
She's better than you.

https://i.ibb.co/mRF3gZy/IMG-20201205-WA0034.jpg

DMC
12-06-2020, 06:31 PM
DMC coming up with a narrative about someone else having a narrative.

You still hoping for Santa Claus to show? :lmao

ChumpDumper
12-06-2020, 06:37 PM
https://i.ibb.co/mRF3gZy/IMG-20201205-WA0034.jpg
:lol insecure white men

Blake
12-06-2020, 07:13 PM
You still hoping for Santa Claus to show? :lmao

Your poor kids deprived of Santa. What an ass

pgardn
12-06-2020, 07:50 PM
Your poor kids deprived of Santa. What an ass

What a great Grumpa.

FrostKing
12-07-2020, 05:23 AM
:lol insecure white men
GooseStepping with my Privilege and Holocaust vaccine

FrostKing
12-13-2020, 02:14 AM
https://i.ibb.co/nMk8mY5/35034.jpg

ChumpDumper
12-13-2020, 02:21 AM
:lol you're still triggered and threatened

Winehole23
12-13-2020, 02:43 AM
human carnage on the NCAA sports plantation

FrostKing
12-13-2020, 03:07 AM
:lol you're still triggered and threatened
Illustrates why the West is in decline. No longer putting the best in position to excel. More focused at everyone being equally mediocre.

ChumpDumper
12-13-2020, 03:09 AM
Illustrates why the West is in decline. No longer putting the best in position to excel. More focused at everyone being equally mediocre.:lol you're obsessed with Vanderbilt placekicking. Illustrates why you're in decline.

FrostKing
12-13-2020, 03:10 AM
:lol you're obsessed with Vanderbilt placekicking. Illustrates why you're in decline.
I bet you Biden invites her to the White House!

ChumpDumper
12-13-2020, 03:12 AM
I bet you Biden invites her to the White House!Trump invited all kinds of scum to the White House. This will be an improvement.

You're going to die stressing out about your lost privilege.

koriwhat
12-13-2020, 03:14 AM
human carnage on the NCAA sports plantation

Yeah so much carnage from 18+ year olds who play sports and most likely have the best immune systems around. As well, the china virus isn't as harsh, if at all, on that age group but please by all means push your hyperbole.

Winehole23
12-13-2020, 03:22 AM
Yeah so much carnage from 18+ year olds who play sports and most likely have the best immune systems around. As well, the china virus isn't as harsh, if at all, on that age group but please by all means push your hyperbole.COVID-related myocarditis, blood clots and lung fibrosis are real, even in fit young people with mild or no symptoms.

FrostKing
12-13-2020, 03:25 AM
Trump invited all kinds of scum to the White House. This will be an improvement.

You're going to die stressing out about your lost privilege.
The OP asked a valid question. At what point is it insulting instead of flattering? You seem the type that considers the special ed student scoring an orchestrated layup culture changing.

koriwhat
12-13-2020, 03:25 AM
COVID-related myocarditis, blood clots and lung fibrosis are real, even in fit young people with mild or no symptoms.

So then prove your claim about so much carnage pertaining to the tweets you posted. You can't. God bless that tiny mind of yours WH.

koriwhat
12-13-2020, 03:27 AM
The OP asked a valid question. At what point is it insulting instead of flattering? You seem the type that considers the special ed student scoring an orchestrated layup culture changing.

Chump longs to be accepted by someone, anyone, a group, whomever will take him in like a lost puppy. He's easy to figure out. Attention and acceptance are his goals.

FrostKing
12-13-2020, 03:29 AM
Chump only hopes to be accepted by someone, anyone, a group, whomever will take him in like a lost puppy. He's easy to figure out. Attention and acceptance are his goals.
I believe he means well. I will be his friend.

Winehole23
So then prove your claim about so much carnage pertaining to the tweets you posted. You can't. God bless that tiny mind of yours WH.Al Blades Jr. comes to mind. There are more examples just in NCAA football if you care to look. They aren't hard to find.

koriwhat
I believe he means well. I will be his friend.

God knows he needs one at the least.

koriwhat
12-13-2020, 03:30 AM
Al Blades Jr. comes to mind. There are more examples just itball if you care to look. They aren't hard to find.

It's unfortunate but you made a big claim so where's the carnage at?

ChumpDumper
12-13-2020, 03:57 AM
The OP is about a song.

I don't give a shit what Vanderbilt football does. You're obsessed with it. That makes you worse than special ed because you chose to be this stupid.

ChumpDumper
12-13-2020, 03:57 AM
Chump longs to be accepted by someone, anyone, a group, whomever will take him in like a lost puppy. He's easy to figure out. Attention and acceptance are his goals.You're way too fragile.

FrostKing
12-13-2020, 04:15 AM
The OP is about a song.

I don't give a shit what Vanderbilt football does. You're obsessed with it. That makes you worse than special ed because you chose to be this stupid.
Get some rest, you sound cranky.

ChumpDumper
12-13-2020, 04:18 AM
Get some rest, you sound cranky.I will sleep well knowing you didn't even try to deny or rebut any of that.

Blake
12-13-2020, 12:01 PM
https://i.ibb.co/nMk8mY5/35034.jpg

Frosty is insulted on behalf of women

Winehole23
12-30-2020, 05:42 PM
heart damage prevalent among NCAA student athletes

Winehole23
12-30-2020, 10:30 PM

FrostKing
12-31-2020, 03:36 PM
> espn

Winehole23
12-31-2020, 03:37 PM
> espnone of the best sports beats out there, they sure are downplaying COVID, though.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-31-2020, 03:38 PM
one of the best sports beats out there, they sure are downplaying COVID, though.

It hurts their bottom line and us corporate culture is what it is.

FrostKing
12-31-2020, 03:39 PM
one of the best sports beats out there, they sure are downplaying COVID, though.
Their racist content is groundbreaking.

Winehole23
12-31-2020, 03:54 PM
Their racist content is groundbreaking.how do you mean?

Winehole23
01-19-2021, 08:05 PM
Tony Franklin (no, not that one (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/F/frankton01.htm)) resigns as OC at Middle Tennessee State University.

He tried to protect student-athletes, and that just wouldn't do.

Winehole23
01-19-2021, 08:08 PM

Winehole23
08-20-2021, 11:42 AM
interesting division of -ehem- labor