PDA

View Full Version : University of Texas / College Football Political Thread

Bloeddyr10
06-12-2020, 02:21 PM
This is going to be interesting to follow. Pretty much everyone put this out both on Twitter and Instagram.

richlife79
06-12-2020, 04:11 PM
I’m proud of these young men! I’m a 41 year old black man who’s father wasn’t allowed to attend the University of Texas because Darell Royal didn’t recruit black players in the early to mid 60’s. My father was so bitter towards UT and often told us stories about racism in the Austin area. My cousin William Brooks went OU because Darrel Royal didn’t recruit him and won 2 national titles. I love the Horns program despite all of the past transgressions and these young guys are the future. Change gon come OH yes it will!

soldierhorn
06-12-2020, 04:19 PM
yeah, let's destroy Americanism because of hurt feelings BEFORE you were even born - geez.

TFLOSS, you allow postings that are not recruiting based and are inherently political but you dont want political discussions unless it is one sided.

I would challenged a privileged athlete getting a FREE education at a premier university to give me a list of "systemic racism"

Kermit
06-12-2020, 05:17 PM
yeah, let's destroy Americanism because of hurt feelings BEFORE you were even born - geez.

TFLOSS, you allow postings that are not recruiting based and are inherently political but you dont want political discussions unless it is one sided.

I would challenged a privileged athlete getting a FREE education at a premier university to give me a list of "systemic racism"

Well go challenge them then. You need directions?

richlife79
06-12-2020, 06:08 PM
No empathy! I can only imagine how my father felt. My bad Floss!

Vito Corleone
06-12-2020, 08:24 PM
I’m proud of these young men! I’m a 41 year old black man who’s father wasn’t allowed to attend the University of Texas because Darell Royal didn’t recruit black players in the early to mid 60’s. My father was so bitter towards UT and often told us stories about racism in the Austin area. My cousin William Brooks went OU because Darrel Royal didn’t recruit him and won 2 national titles. I love the Horns program despite all of the past transgressions and these young guys are the future. Change gon come OH yes it will!

Can you give us your perspective as to why change the Eyes? I sang through it twice to see if I could figure out the issue, I'm at a loss. Is the the reference to Gabriel or is it the melody from I've been working on the railroad?

Kermit
06-12-2020, 08:46 PM
Can you give us your perspective as to why change the Eyes? I sang through it twice to see if I could figure out the issue, I'm at a loss. Is the the reference to Gabriel or is it the melody from I've been working on the railroad?

https://mobile.twitter.com/LiberalArtsUT/status/1270055511287902214?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5 Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1271565201121280000&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.surlyhorns.com%2Fboard%2 Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcore%26module%3Dsystem%26contro ller%3Dembed%26url%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fn ateboyer37%2Fstatus%2F1271565201121280000%3Fs%3D21

texbound
06-12-2020, 08:53 PM

From everything ive seen and learning the history behind it, I think the issues stem from its origination more than anything else. Apparently, it was inspired from Robert E. Lee and the eyes of the south are upon you (i did not know that) and was first performed by individuals in blackface. Plus you have the potential of working on the railroad melody. The words themselves do not racial overtones to them. At least that's what I've learned about the eyes of Texas.

Everything i stated is explained a lot better in the link Kermit provided.

FrostKing
06-13-2020, 01:17 AM
"Change the world"

Right, with that little liberal arts/communications degree of yours.

Vdem
06-13-2020, 09:32 AM
Now we have negative opinions on a recruiting Thread!!

go away!!!

Adm McRaven had a degree in?

TFloss32
06-13-2020, 10:00 PM
Please post any relevant political updates and debate in here, not in the recruiting thread.

FYI I won't be moderating this, so please don't participate if you aren't prepared.

https://media.giphy.com/media/AeWoyE3ZT90YM/giphy.gif

playblair
06-15-2020, 07:11 PM
Please post any relevant political updates and debate in here, not in the recruiting thread.

FYI I won't be moderating this, so please don't participate if you aren't prepared.

https://media.giphy.com/media/AeWoyE3ZT90YM/giphy.gif
stfu faggot u liberal cuck

FrostKing
06-15-2020, 07:41 PM
When the concussion controversy took hold, some proclaimed the sport in trouble. Roughly 10 years later there is kneeling and now talk at the College level of recruits avoiding programs that do not "support SJW policies".

Look at the big picture. American football is dying. Participation is down and viewers will again decrease with what is socially brewing at the Pro level. When the sport was in need of a boost, there is now politics to discuss.

The youth in America is increasingly group-think if not outright close minded. I was reading an outlet and posters reaction to Gundy's shirt is "this is about more than just a shirt". Ofcourse. Anything and everything is connected to centuries ago. The fact these are College students is alarming. Uneducated doesn't apply to them.

200 miles
06-15-2020, 09:40 PM
The youth in America is increasingly group-think if not outright close minded. I was reading an outlet and posters reaction to Gundy's shirt is "this is about more than just a shirt". Ofcourse. Anything and everything is connected to centuries ago. The fact these are College students is alarming. Uneducated doesn't apply to them.
Was it RJ Young?

texbound
06-16-2020, 03:37 PM
Heard on 104.9 that Mike Gundy may be gone before the end of weekend.

Well, that would be disheartening and bit drastic. I guess I don't know much about Gundy and his past to know if this is an anomaly or repeated behavior. I just know he is a damn fine football coach and repeatedly gets the maximum from perceived lesser talent.

soldierhorn
06-16-2020, 04:51 PM
This IS political. And I support him in quitting. this pandering to students cant go on

Trill Clinton
06-16-2020, 05:02 PM
Heard on 104.9 that Mike Gundy may be gone before the end of weekend.

Good.

soldierhorn
06-16-2020, 05:04 PM
This is NOT good; it's moronic. A player might get a coach fired because he wears a T-shirt that has a conservative website logo? seriously ? this is good?

leemajors
06-16-2020, 05:10 PM
This is NOT good; it's moronic. A player might get a coach fired because he wears a T-shirt that has a conservative website logo? seriously ? this is good?

If dude is being racist and shitty to current and former players, as is being alleged, this isn't a single incident sparking it.

playblair
06-16-2020, 05:18 PM
Good.
ive always respected u trill but this blm ish is fooking bull.........black lives dont seem to matter in chiraq.......u as a black man should know first hand how blacks will commit crimes & resist arrest

playblair
06-16-2020, 05:19 PM
Genuinely not upset, just don't understand how anyone thinks this thread has ever been political or I'm favoring certain people.

The only dude I ever have a problem with shall not be named.

All good, and I'm working on moving things around now that I'm actually online.

fucc u u liberal cuck go be a snowflake with ur cuck buddies on hornsports

Trill Clinton
06-16-2020, 05:26 PM

It's bigger than the t shirt

soldierhorn
06-16-2020, 05:27 PM
If dude is being racist and shitty to current and former players, as is being alleged, this isn't a single incident sparking it.
Then that should be why he is being fired. Wearing a T-shirt isnt even a blip on the screen and THIS t-shirt is not racist at all. Liberals are the LEAST tolerant people around and can not accept a different opinion. It's absurd that this is even an issue.

soldierhorn
06-16-2020, 05:28 PM
It's bigger than the t shirt
no it's not. and, black guys can not say that every time someone disagrees with them. that shows a very weak mind

leemajors
06-16-2020, 06:04 PM
ive always respected u trill but this blm ish is fooking bull.........black lives dont seem to matter in chiraq.......u as a black man should know first hand how blacks will commit crimes & resist arrest

bury your head in some azz and forget about it!

FrostKing
06-16-2020, 06:23 PM
bury your head in some azz and forget about it!
NBA/NFL and Hollywood (on hiatus) haven't even had their go yet.

Kermit
06-17-2020, 08:15 AM
no it's not. and, black guys can not say that every time someone disagrees with them. that shows a very weak mind

Bitch, use the other thread for your stupid ass political opinions.

GregoryJim
06-17-2020, 08:25 AM

TFloss. He’s gotta stop. This is just racist. Please ban him.

soldierhorn
06-17-2020, 09:32 AM
Bitch, use the other thread for your stupid ass political opinions.
I dont start. I ONLY respond. And, I dont make it personal like you do

soldierhorn
06-17-2020, 09:34 AM
TFloss. He’s gotta stop. This is just racist. Please ban him.
And, there you have it... typical. I have not said ONE THING racist. I'm mixed raced myself. YOU just cant handle a different opinion

Vdem
06-17-2020, 09:35 AM
I dont start. I ONLY respond. And, I dont make it personal like you do
Sorry but you gotta go, you’re the issue, need to do some self reflection.

elbamba1
06-17-2020, 09:54 AM
And, there you have it... typical. I have not said ONE THING racist. I'm mixed raced myself. YOU just cant handle a different opinion

TFloss started another thread for opinions on the current political climate and how they related to UT Football/college football. I disagree with people running you out of here, just please keep your comments related to recruiting. The original post about Gundy was relevant - all the subsequent comments, including my current post, are irrelevant to recruiting. This isn't about race/politics - lets just keep this thread informative and on point. Thanks.

soldierhorn
06-17-2020, 09:58 AM
TFloss started another thread for opinions on the current political climate and how they related to UT Football/college football. I disagree with people running you out of here, just please keep your comments related to recruiting. The original post about Gundy was relevant - all the subsequent comments, including my current post, are irrelevant to recruiting. This isn't about race/politics - lets just keep this thread informative and on point. Thanks.
I agree with this wholeheartedly. Political posts should be moved or deleted and not just the ones that respond to such nonsense

Vdem
06-17-2020, 09:47 PM
The key there (for Hubbard) is 2,000 yards (last season) -- That gave him all the power to go ‘you know what, this is wrong. I’m pretty solid on this team. I’m going to make it. I’m going to be the starting running back. I’m going to call it as I see it," Simms said on Pro Football Talk. I don’t know what else to say about Coach Gundy. You’re tone-deaf. You’re clueless for wearing that t-shirt. I mean, there is some really radical, crazy things talked about as far as the African American culture, Black Lives Matter, all of those things by this OAN or whatever it is. I’ve come across it, too.

FrostKing
06-18-2020, 01:37 PM
https://i.ibb.co/qy6Dx1G/Screenshot-2020-06-18-11-25-55-1.png

Called it. This is why you don't apologize to a Mob

Allan Rowe vs Wade
06-23-2020, 12:07 PM
not mah song :’(

leemajors
06-25-2020, 01:55 PM
“The fact that now that I’m reading about the background, it’s very interesting. We should take a long look at that and have a serious conversation about that,” Boyer continued. “Trust me, I’m all about tradition. I love college football tradition. I think it’s really cool the way college football is celebrated. But if any of those things are rooted in an uncomfortable or racist path, we have to fix it. We have to move forward. I’ll take my pride today over tradition any time.”

FrostKing
07-02-2020, 09:37 PM
https://i.ibb.co/GFs5StT/Screenshot-2020-07-02-18-08-17-1.png

Finally. Put your money where your mouth is

Vito Corleone
07-08-2020, 03:43 PM
https://i.ibb.co/GFs5StT/Screenshot-2020-07-02-18-08-17-1.png

Finally. Put your money where your mouth is

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/392/026/21b.jpg

FrostKing
07-13-2020, 05:10 PM
UT making sweeping changes to appease blacks

Alabama doing nothing. This is why University of Texas never wins anything.

Vito Corleone
07-13-2020, 09:51 PM
I have mixed feelings. Obviously, I'm not afraid of the past and believe we should always learn from it. However, I'm okay with the changes that were made.

1. It was the Jamil family that made the suggestion that Texas rename the field after Earl and Ricky. That was big, on their part and lightened the burden, plus I think in doing so it highlights the accomplishments of two men who were huge in making Texas great.

2. The Eyes is staying, period. I don't care how it got it's start, it's a great song and though some guys created it in a racist way. It in and of itself is not racist and should be celebrated. The song speaks to the fact that all of Texas looks to the University of Texas for leadership and it's a reminder that as they go forth they can make a difference in the world.

3. I have long held that Julius Whittier was a pioneer in being the first black player to play at Texas. I think this was a long time coming.

4. There were several other things that the University did of note, but in truth none of them were huge to me except one. They are not giving money to BLM. I would never watch another second of Texas football if they gave money to those Communist and Terrorist.

As far as I'm concerned this is a positive step and wasn't either side caving to the other side. We can't hide from our past and shouldn't. No one is saying slavery wasn't bad, but we have to understand that we as a country had to grow. We as a society had to grow, celebrate the growth don't try to hide it.

Trill Clinton
07-14-2020, 08:57 AM
I have mixed feelings. Obviously, I'm not afraid of the past and believe we should always learn from it. However, I'm okay with the changes that were made.

1. It was the Jamil family that made the suggestion that Texas rename the field after Earl and Ricky. That was big, on their part and lightened the burden, plus I think in doing so it highlights the accomplishments of two men who were huge in making Texas great.

2. The Eyes is staying, period. I don't care how it got it's start, it's a great song and though some guys created it in a racist way. It in and of itself is not racist and should be celebrated. The song speaks to the fact that all of Texas looks to the University of Texas for leadership and it's a reminder that as they go forth they can make a difference in the world.

3. I have long held that Julius Whittier was a pioneer in being the first black player to play at Texas. I think this was a long time coming.

4. There were several other things that the University did of note, but in truth none of them were huge to me except one. They are not giving money to BLM. I would never watch another second of Texas football if they gave money to those Communist and Terrorist.

As far as I'm concerned this is a positive step and wasn't either side caving to the other side. We can't hide from our past and shouldn't. No one is saying slavery wasn't bad, but we have to understand that we as a country had to grow. We as a society had to grow, celebrate the growth don't try to hide it.

Not a knock at you but I don't know why people think slavery was the stopping point for the demonic shit black people go through. Black people were still being lynched well into the 50's. After slavery came: Jim Crow, segregation and housing policies...and other policies put in place to hurt not help. In order to grow we need the dominant society, white people, to not run from the past so quickly. People are still dealing with that trauma and it has to be acknowledged and dealt with before we can move on.

Anyways, I like that UT listened to its players and made a change for the better. I also am glad BLM didn't get a dime. I think they started on good intentions but you really cant trust and organization with no clear leadership and they've started to focus on other issues I don't necessarily agree with. Give that money to innercity programs like youth football leagues for equipment and fields. After school programs or educational programs for the less fortunate.

Vito Corleone
07-15-2020, 10:24 PM
BLM has been taken over by people with Marxist agenda. I am a strong student of history, I know very well the past of this country, however I also know that there is a level of control exhibited on the black community by those who should be the leaders, they are controlled by a leftest DNC looking to exploit the votes of the black community while constantly ignoring the true issues they face. They don't wish to talk about the crime in the black community, and the leftest media goes out of their way to not report it. If you believe CNN CHOP was the summer of love 2.0. The narrative has been the same, attack the right for racism but ignore the racism in their own party and by the guy who is running against Trump.

I'm not a Republican I know they are not without their skeletons in the closet, but DNC is doing their best to show their cards about who they are. I just can't let them win, don't care how much Trump is hated, the evil from the other side is worse.

IvanDrago
07-18-2020, 08:46 AM
I wish everyone would just wear a mask. We might actually be able to have college football this year.

Vito Corleone
07-18-2020, 10:22 AM
I wish everyone would just wear a mask. We might actually be able to have college football this year.

I'm convinced Corona is a snow job. Let me preface by saying for me, it's pretty bad and i have to take precautions because I'm not in great health. However for young people it's not killing them and those that get it are able to give plasma that can save an old dude like me. Finally and most important is that Hydroxychloroquine actually does work.

IMO what really needs to happen is we need to go back to business as normal for healthy people while old fat dudes like me need to wear masks and take precautions. Let the young people get sick and build up that herd immunity. Then when us old dudes do get it, we have options on things that will help us get over it.

Blake
07-24-2020, 03:31 PM
BLM has been taken over by people with Marxist agenda. I am a strong student of history, I know very well the past of this country, however I also know that there is a level of control exhibited on the black community by those who should be the leaders, they are controlled by a leftest DNC looking to exploit the votes of the black community while constantly ignoring the true issues they face. They don't wish to talk about the crime in the black community, and the leftest media goes out of their way to not report it. If you believe CNN CHOP was the summer of love 2.0. The narrative has been the same, attack the right for racism but ignore the racism in their own party and by the guy who is running against Trump.

I'm not a Republican I know they are not without their skeletons in the closet, but DNC is doing their best to show their cards about who they are. I just can't let them win, don't care how much Trump is hated, the evil from the other side is worse.

You're an idiot, tbh

Vito Corleone
07-25-2020, 03:24 PM
You're an idiot, tbh

Coming from you, it's a compliment. But go ahead and keep being a lemming for your party. You see if I'm wrong, I don't lose anything, life goes on, if I'm right, you are the idiot and I'm the one prepared for a very ugly future.

Blake
07-26-2020, 12:02 AM
Coming from you, it's a compliment. But go ahead and keep being a lemming for your party. You see if I'm wrong, I don't lose anything, life goes on, if I'm right, you are the idiot and I'm the one prepared for a very ugly future.

It's a pretty ugly present.

Vito Corleone
07-26-2020, 12:52 PM
It's an ugly present because of liberal leftist rioting in the streets. They are emboldened by the local leaders of these blue cities forcing the police to stand down. Seattle and Portland doesn't have to de-fund their police, they are quitting in droves. Same with Atlanta, New York, and Chicago. Half a million people have already left New York and the only reason more haven't done so is because they can't get a Uhaul moving truck for any amount of money. 25% of the homeowners in Minneapolis have their homes on the market for sale. That probably doesn't include the surrounding suburbs.

I'm sure you will come back with something about it being Trumps fault, but this is a DNC power grab and every bit of this will be used as an excuse to take away our freedoms and create the socialist/communist country where we are slaves and the party is above the laws.

Blake
07-26-2020, 03:02 PM
I don't remember communist lifestyle under Obama.

There's no objective reasoning with alt right loons like you, tbh

Vito Corleone
07-27-2020, 01:30 PM
I don't remember communist lifestyle under Obama.

There's no objective reasoning with alt right loons like you, tbh

Lol, I'm not even a Republican, politically I'm middle of the road. It's the far left that now dominates the DNC. BLM is a Marxist organization, their founders are admitted trained Marxist. Do you deny this?

Who is taking down our statues?
Who wants to eliminate the 2nd Amendment?
Who wants to start a 70% income tax?

It's not the far right, it's the DNC. The far right has not is not rioting. The far right hasn't killed anyone. The far right isn't trying to defund the police. The far right wants to protect the Constitution.

So don't come at me and try to convince me that the far right is the bad guys in this. This is 100% on the Democrats.

Vito Corleone
07-27-2020, 01:30 PM
Double post

Blake
07-27-2020, 02:23 PM
Lol, I'm not even a Republican, politically I'm middle of the road. It's the far left that now dominates the DNC. BLM is a Marxist organization, their founders are admitted trained Marxist. Do you deny this?

It's not the far right, it's the DNC. The far right has not is not rioting. The far right hasn't killed anyone. The far right isn't trying to defund the police. The far right wants to protect the Constitution.

So don't come at me and try to convince me that the far right is the bad guys in this. This is 100% on the Democrats.

So many things to lol at

Lol "our statues"
Lol "70% income tax"
Lol "I'm not a Republican I'm middle of the road"

Blake
07-27-2020, 02:24 PM

So many things to lol at

Lol "our statues"
Lol "70% income tax"

Kermit
07-27-2020, 07:16 PM
So when should I start mainlining hydroxychloroquine?

Blake
07-27-2020, 11:40 PM
So when should I start mainlining hydroxychloroquine?

Right after your Lysol injection

Vito Corleone
07-28-2020, 08:36 AM
So many things to lol at

Lol "our statues"
Lol "70% income tax"

You should lol middle of the road, in that I actually voted for Obama in 08, biggest mistake I ever made. I actually did it because I was pissed at how the Republicans handled the housing crisis. By the end of the Obama administration I realized they don't care about the population any more than the Republicans do, both sides are interested in power grabs. However, with the Republicans I get to keep more of my money, I get to keep my police force, and most important, I get to keep my guns.

I will never vote a party line, I'm more than happy to vote for a candidate that is a true supporter of our Constitution as it is written. That is all I care about above all the other bullshit. Well that and actually supporting our immigration laws. It's bullshit to have lawmakers that support breaking the laws of this country.

Blake
07-28-2020, 12:53 PM
....However, with the Republicans I get to keep more of my money, I get to keep my police force, and most important, I get to keep my guns.

I will never vote a party line

Uh huh.

https://www.memesmonkey.com/images/memesmonkey/03/0377d2371895134183c4d5993039c4d4.jpeg

FrostKing
07-28-2020, 02:00 PM
https://i.ibb.co/YWZgycD/Screenshot-2020-07-28-11-55-19-1.png

Still won't integrate after centuries.

Vito Corleone
07-28-2020, 05:39 PM
Uh huh.

https://www.memesmonkey.com/images/memesmonkey/03/0377d2371895134183c4d5993039c4d4.jpeg

I got a few meme's also.

https://i.imgflip.com/3mnidu.jpg

Blake
07-28-2020, 06:04 PM
I got a few meme's also.

https://i.imgflip.com/3mnidu.jpg

But you're not a Republican tho

Vito Corleone
07-28-2020, 06:55 PM
Didn't say I was, but I'm also not a democrat and right now I think they are supporting Marxist organizations in these riots. Not to mention all the other things they have been saying about what their plans are if they get the presidency. Frankly, I will never vote for another democrat, I'd rather throw my vote away with the Constitution party.

Blake
07-28-2020, 08:22 PM
Didn't say I was,

You don't have to

Vito Corleone
07-29-2020, 01:40 AM
You can think of me as what ever you want, I think your a mental midget and a basic typical dipshit liberal. I guess we are even.

playblair
07-29-2020, 01:56 AM
blake being a liberal was hard to find out i really liked him :drunk

playblair
07-29-2020, 01:57 AM
vito bravo for keeping it real

DMX7
08-01-2020, 07:02 PM
It's going to be interesting to see how all sports deal with COVID-19 this year. Sadly, it may not surprise me if certain sports end up cancelling their season because of outbreaks like we're seeing in MLB(thought they have not cancelled the season yet but it could happen). I hope it goes well though.

Vito Corleone
08-02-2020, 12:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj-opN-dxv0&t=192s

Like I said, what we are seeing has been done in other countries, the goal is simple, Communism. This isn't about black people, this is about power and the Demcrats want it and won't stop until they have it all.

Blake
08-02-2020, 05:32 PM
Like I said, what we are seeing has been done in other countries, the goal is simple, Communism.

:lol alt right tard

Vito Corleone
08-02-2020, 10:38 PM
:lol alt right tard

https://cdn.britannica.com/s:800x1000/44/195044-050-E82988A0/Lemmings-Really-Commit-Mass-Suicide-illustration.jpg

Blake
08-03-2020, 12:01 AM
You do know this is 2020, not 1960.

Vito Corleone
08-03-2020, 01:03 AM
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/12/18/article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634x408.jpg

Hide your head in the sand, think it can't happen in the US, It might not be 1960, but Communism isn't dead, it's alive and well, it's still the hippies of the 60's like Hillery and Warren that are now in our government. You have Illan and AOC who are open about their Socialist agenda. You see they don't call it Communism any more, they wrapped it in a clean neat bow under the name Socialism, but it's still an Authoritarian government where the elite live above the law and everyone else are slaves.

Keep your head in the sand, what you see happening now is about defunding the police, destroying our heritage and turning race and religions against each other so they can slip their angenda under our noses in the guise of reform. They are going to reform us out of our rights. One step at a time. Just like cooking a frog. Drop a frog in boiling water he will jump right out. drop him in tepid water and he will not notice the temperature going up until he is dead, that is what they are doing to us. You keep your head in the sand, I'll keep mine on a swivel.

1. Defund the police - create a national police force under the control of the Federal government.
2. Indoctrinate our kids in their socialist propaganda where they teach a pseudo history of our country
3. National registration of gun owners
4. Confiscation of these guns
5. Utilize current technology to spy on us and punish those that speak out against the powers
6. Persecute people of religion by sending them to indoctrination camps and later Concentration camps.
7. Gain enough power in the government to re-write the constitution to create leaders for life who determines what rights we have and don't have.
8. Determine what work we do based on criteria of the government.
9. Forced Abortions for people who are undesirable.
10. Harvest Organs for the elite.

Don't think this can happen here, every one of those things have either happened in China or are currently happening in China.

Blake
08-03-2020, 01:14 PM
What a bunch of regurgitated alt right crap :lol

Why don't you post this in the political forum? Are you afraid of the larger number of people that will laugh at you?

Vito Corleone
08-03-2020, 02:35 PM
What a bunch of regurgitated alt right crap :lol

Why don't you post this in the political forum? Are you afraid of the larger number of people that will laugh at you?

I'm sure you will copy and paste it for me.

Notice you didn't have an argument against anything I pointed out, just called it crap :lmao:lmao:lmao

Tells me more about you than my point of view. Keep your head buried in the sand, nothing happening in the real world for you to see.

Blake
08-03-2020, 04:04 PM
I don't argue against strawmen. You'll have to do better than "NO I MEAN IT, IT REALLY COULD HAPPEN"

Vito Corleone
08-03-2020, 08:35 PM
I don't argue against strawmen. You'll have to do better than "NO I MEAN IT, IT REALLY COULD HAPPEN"

Lol, then you are blind, or just don't want to see it. My guess is you see it but don't care because you think for some reason it will work out for you in the end.

Blake
08-04-2020, 01:55 AM
My guess is that you would inject yourself with Clorox if Trump told you to

Vito Corleone
08-04-2020, 03:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN9pdj3GHWk&feature=emb_rel_end

Lol I'm not the only person who thinks we are headed for a Civil War.

Vito Corleone
08-04-2020, 03:10 AM
My guess is that you would inject yourself with Clorox if Trump told you to

No but I'd be willing to inject all liberals. Liberalism is a disease and needs to be cut out like cancer.

Blake
08-04-2020, 03:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN9pdj3GHWk&feature=emb_rel_end

Lol I'm not the only person who thinks we are headed for a Civil War.

:lol wtf is "timcast"

Blake
08-04-2020, 03:36 AM
No but I'd be willing to inject all liberals. Liberalism is a disease and needs to be cut out like cancer.

Alt right buzzwords.

Meanwhile the country is literally in the shitter right now.

FrostKing
08-04-2020, 12:57 PM
Alt right buzzwords.

Meanwhile the country is literally in the shitter right now.
Has been for decades. America is on the downslope of 80 years of progressiveness. To regroup need a couple generations of focus on heritage/traditions, nuclear family and domestic production.

Vito Corleone
08-04-2020, 03:21 PM
:lol wtf is "timcast"

He is a very well known independent Journalist.

https://www.timcast.com/about

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Pool

I follow several independent journalist who are not puppets to the liberal or Conservative Media.

Vito Corleone
08-04-2020, 03:27 PM
Blake, since you think the country is falling a part, I invite you to ask yourself why it's falling a part? I'd love to read your answer. Though I'm pretty sure I already know the answer.

Blake
08-04-2020, 07:06 PM
Blake, since you think the country is falling a part, I invite you to ask yourself why it's falling a part? I'd love to read your answer. Though I'm pretty sure I already know the answer.

You mean other than pandemics, riots and the economy going down in flames? Are you serious?

Vito Corleone
08-05-2020, 08:56 AM
You mean other than pandemics, riots and the economy going down in flames? Are you serious?

Lol, so your saying it's just dumb luck all this is happening?

I figured you would say as much. I'll just say this. There was no reason to let our economy tank like we did, not when the death rate for people under 50 is less than 1%. There is no reason to keep kids out of school when their death rate is less than 00001%. Old people, and people with health conditions need to protect themselves, the rest have little to worry about.

Riots are happening in blue cities because blue cities are letting them happen. BLM and Antifa are pushing a narrative that has nothing to do with black lives or George Floyd. That ended long ago. Now it's about a money grab and taking it from anyone they can.

As for the pandemic, we have a cure, hydroxychloroquine works. To many studies have proven it. Lots of doctors are prescribing it now with excellent results. The one thing I will say about the riots, they are the biggest cause for the spike over the last few weeks and it's pretty evident from the death rate declines that young people are not dying from it.

Here is the Henry Ford Study on Hydroxychloroquine.
https://www.henryford.com/news/2020/07/hydro-treatment-study

Peer Review Study
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jul/3/peer-reviewed-study-finds-hydroxychloroquine-effec/

You can keep your head in the sand like I said, but too many people like Faucci have an economic incentive to push a vaccine narrative for a disease that kills less than 2% of those that get it and already has an available regiment that protects people from dying from it.

Kermit
08-05-2020, 10:06 AM
Man, if you had told me a month ago that Vito was some neo-con, Q-anon, anti-vaxxer, I probably wouldn’t have believed you. Now I’m waiting for the Lizard People screed.

Blake
08-05-2020, 12:59 PM
Man, if you had told me a month ago that Vito was some neo-con, Q-anon, anti-vaxxer, I probably wouldn’t have believed you. Now I’m waiting for the Lizard People screed.

:lol

Blake
08-05-2020, 01:02 PM
The schools that opened are already flaring up and the expert consensus is that hydroxychloroquine isn't really effective.

Vito is out there

Vito Corleone
08-05-2020, 01:41 PM
The schools that opened are already flaring up and the expert consensus is that hydroxychloroquine isn't really effective.

Vito is out there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ywj-PZTt4g

Keep drinking the national media cool-aid.

Vito Corleone
08-05-2020, 01:49 PM

Before June I had never heard of Q-anon, Antifa, and boogaloo. Hard not to read between the lines when so much shit is going un reported on CNN, MSNBC, MSN, ABC, NBC. The narrative from the left is so far from reality, they might as well tell it to looney tunes music. Shit is going to hit the fan after the election, since neither side is going to accept the loss, it's going to be a blood bath in our streets.

Blake
08-05-2020, 01:58 PM
[/RIGHT]Vito Corleone;10214328]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ywj-PZTt4g

Keep drinking the national media cool-aid.

Keep injecting Lysol and hyping crazy YouTubes. They're funny, tbh.

Vito Corleone
08-05-2020, 10:51 PM
Keep injecting Lysol and hyping crazy YouTubes. They're funny, tbh.

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/66730346.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EVpQGRnXYAIGPTP.jpg

Blake
08-06-2020, 12:17 AM
Response to the Henry Ford study you posted:

"The Henry Ford Hospital study that was published was a non-controlled retrospective cohort study that was confounded by a number of issues, including the fact that many people who were receiving hydroxychloroquine were also using corticosteroids, which we know from another study gives a clear benefit in reducing deaths with advanced disease," said Fauci, the nation's leading infectious disease expert advising the White House on the coronavirus response.

"So that study is a flawed study," Fauci said after Missouri Republican U.S. Rep. Blaine Leutkemeyer asked him about the trial. "

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/07/31/anthony-fauci-henry-ford-health-hydroxychloroquine-study-flawed/5559367002/

You're a lazy conspiracy YouTuber looking for confirmation bias, tbh.

What's sad is just how many there are of you out there.

Vito Corleone
08-06-2020, 10:48 AM
Response to the Henry Ford study you posted:

"The Henry Ford Hospital study that was published was a non-controlled retrospective cohort study that was confounded by a number of issues, including the fact that many people who were receiving hydroxychloroquine were also using corticosteroids, which we know from another study gives a clear benefit in reducing deaths with advanced disease," said Fauci, the nation's leading infectious disease expert advising the White House on the coronavirus response.

"So that study is a flawed study," Fauci said after Missouri Republican U.S. Rep. Blaine Leutkemeyer asked him about the trial. "

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/07/31/anthony-fauci-henry-ford-health-hydroxychloroquine-study-flawed/5559367002/

You're a lazy conspiracy YouTuber looking for confirmation bias, tbh.

What's sad is just how many there are of you out there.

And yet actual real live doctors who are prescribing it are doing so with amazing success. Even my doctor here in San Antonio is prescribing it along with Zinc to help fight the virus.

What's sad is you are putting your faith in a guy who has a financial incentive in the creation of the vaccine. Faucci is as much a part of the political leftest fun house that all these Democrats have built.

You can put your faith in this political quack, I'll put mine in real doctors.

Blake
08-06-2020, 01:42 PM
And yet actual real live doctors who are prescribing it are doing so with amazing success. Even my doctor here in San Antonio is prescribing it along with Zinc to help fight the virus.

What's sad is you are putting your faith in a guy who has a financial incentive in the creation of the vaccine. Faucci is as much a part of the political leftest fun house that all these Democrats have built.

You can put your faith in this political quack, I'll put mine in real doctors.

Nice narrative. You've even got your own anecdotes!

Vito Corleone
08-06-2020, 05:05 PM
Nice narrative. You've even got your own anecdotes!

I'm surprised you know what anecdotes means. Congrats.

Blake
08-06-2020, 10:28 PM
I'm surprised you know what anecdotes means. Congrats.

And you used your own instead of using real research to prove your point. Congrats.

playblair
08-06-2020, 10:41 PM
blake stop capping like u wear masks during flu season or when u have a cold........fooking liberals

DMX7
08-07-2020, 01:23 PM
I wouldn't be opposed to delaying the season another two months even if it probably won't make much difference. Play through the winter break.

Blake
08-07-2020, 01:33 PM
blake stop capping like u wear masks during flu season or when u have a cold........fooking liberals

"THIS IS JUST THE FLU" was so late March and April. This is August.

Kermit
08-07-2020, 07:06 PM
"THIS IS JUST THE FLU" was so late March and April. This is August.

Are we still supposed to die for the economy? Asking for a friend.

Blake
08-08-2020, 10:46 PM
Are we still supposed to die for the economy? Asking for a friend.

Absolutely, yes. Especially if you work at a school building.

Trill Clinton
08-10-2020, 11:49 AM
I hope they cancel the season. It'll teach the greedy ass NCAA a lesson. These kids lives are way more important than the game.

playblair
08-10-2020, 02:02 PM
I hope they cancel the season. It'll teach the greedy ass NCAA a lesson. These kids lives are way more important than the game.

yea all the kids who are begging to play even the black kids from the hood know this covid 19 ish is a joke its less than a flu or common cold........i used to respect you trill but now i see u r a covid fear pusher.......... i can guarantee u never wore mask during flu season so by your logic you think youre more important than other peoples lives

Trill Clinton
08-10-2020, 03:37 PM
yea all the kids who are begging to play even the black kids from the hood know this covid 19 ish is a joke its less than a flu or common cold........i used to respect you trill but know i see u r a covid fear pusher.......... i can guarantee u never wore mask during flu season so by your logic you think youre more important than other peoples lives

Sorry to disappoint you. Of course these kids want to play and the fact they had to list demands asking for safety measures this late in the game is concerning. The NCAA drug their feet and are putting the kids at risk.

IDK about a Covid fear pusher but whatever. I've never had the flu and rarely ever get sick but in June me, my wife and my 1 year old all tested positive for Corona. So I empathize with the student athlete fears of contracting the virus and taking it home to their families, the uncertainty of costs of care if they contract the virus. The fact they want to play but not without universal protection is admirable and I respect that.

Darth_Pelican
08-11-2020, 02:35 PM

These kids could be concussed, break a bone, be paralyzed, or even die on every single snap. Their lives are much more in danger by the game itself than a virus that literally has a 0% chance of harming them at their age and athletic health. I'd say that 5% of them will probably die from complications from CTE when they're older. I'd say none die from coronavirus. If you're one of the few players that are immunocomprimised, then yeah they should consider sitting out.

Also, coronavirus isn't going anywhere for at least 3-4 years. Should we resume college football in 2024?

Trill Clinton
08-11-2020, 03:14 PM
These kids could be concussed, break a bone, be paralyzed, or even die on every single snap. Their lives are much more in danger by the game itself than a virus that literally has a 0% chance of harming them at their age and athletic health. I'd say that 5% of them will probably die from complications from CTE when they're older. I'd say none die from coronavirus. If you're one of the few players that are immunocomprimised, then yeah they should consider sitting out.

Also, coronavirus isn't going anywhere for at least 3-4 years. Should we resume college football in 2024?

Cool with me. Sports is a luxury for me tbh. My life goes on just fine with/without it.

rjv
08-11-2020, 05:06 PM
as usual, this is likely as much about litigation as it is about anything else. it also extends beyond the stadium. play or not play, there are potential impacts on the campuses and communities either way.

Blake
08-11-2020, 06:34 PM

A stretch on the 0% but those are some good points.

The only thing is you can't spread injury after you get injured.

I mean, if a player gets the covid, how long is he out for? Are they going to be testing all 100+ players on each team like they do the NBA? There a still a lot of unknowns at this point

Blake
08-11-2020, 06:34 PM
as usual, this is likely as much about litigation as it is about anything else. it also extends beyond the stadium. play or not play, there are potential impacts on the campuses and communities either way.

The players' friends, family, roommates, etc

Vito Corleone
08-16-2020, 03:10 PM
https://youtu.be/bppIzwRZLAY

Interesting video, you didn't see these images on any of the national media channels. The video was made after the first riots in June or July.

Blake
08-16-2020, 03:16 PM
https://youtu.be/bppIzwRZLAY

Interesting video, you didn't see these images on any of the national media channels. The video was made after the first riots in June or July.

"New York(CNN Business)Businesses across the country are boarding up their windows and doors as preventative measures against the looting that has erupted outside of peaceful protests over the death of George Floyd.

The scenes in cities look apocalyptic, even in daylight, with plywood covering storefronts such as Macy's and Target in New York City and major shopping hubs..."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/06/business/td-bank-starbucks-not-boarding-up-looting/index.html

The link has more on it plus a few pictures. You're a lazy moron.

Vito Corleone
08-16-2020, 04:06 PM
"New York(CNN Business)Businesses across the country are boarding up their windows and doors as preventative measures against the looting that has erupted outside of peaceful protests over the death of George Floyd.

The scenes in cities look apocalyptic, even in daylight, with plywood covering storefronts such as Macy's and Target in New York City and major shopping hubs..."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/06/business/td-bank-starbucks-not-boarding-up-looting/index.html

The link has more on it plus a few pictures. You're a lazy moron.

You compare that stupid link to the video I just posted and call me a lazy moron? I think the moron you are referring to is looking back at you in the mirror.

Blake
08-16-2020, 05:56 PM
You compare that stupid link to the video I just posted and call me a lazy moron? I think the moron you are referring to is looking back at you in the mirror.

Some of the images "you didn't see on any of the national media channels" are right there in that national media channel link.

Wtf is wrong with you?

Vito Corleone
08-16-2020, 07:49 PM
Some of the images "you didn't see on any of the national media channels" are right there in that national media channel link.

Wtf is wrong with you?

Do any of those images contain that of the 5 yr old white boy shot in the head by the 25 year old black man for simply being white? Show me those pictures. Show me the outrage, show me the justice warriors fighting for him. I guarantee if the roles were reversed there would be a whole other round of riots. Hypocrite.

Blake
08-16-2020, 09:31 PM
Do any of those images contain that of the 5 yr old white boy shot in the head by the 25 year old black man for simply being white? Show me those pictures. Show me the outrage, show me the justice warriors fighting for him. I guarantee if the roles were reversed there would be a whole other round of riots. Hypocrite.

Huh? The YouTube you posted doesn't have any images of a 5 year old shot in the head. It's just some dude driving down the street filming all the boarded up stores.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you, freak?

Vito Corleone
08-18-2020, 01:56 AM
Huh? The YouTube you posted doesn't have any images of a 5 year old shot in the head. It's just some dude driving down the street filming all the boarded up stores.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you, freak?

It's all part of the same narrative fed to morons like you. They (the media) tries to sell retards like you about peaceful protests, and when there is looting, it's just People wanting to feed their families. Do they show the violence? Have they mentioned a word about Cannon Hinnant? No they tried to sweep it under the rug, like it didn't happen because it didn't fit their narrative. I'm glad people didn't let it go and there is finally a little bit of coverage. You are a fvcking retard because you buy the BS narrative sold to you by the major news outlets.

You ask what the fuck is wrong with me, look in the mirror you liberal twit, open your eyes to reality. Why don't you try to follow Andy Ngo twitter feed he is literally boots on the ground covering these riots. You act like you know shit, but you are a blind bullshitter trying to tell everyone else they are full of shit.

But I guess that is the kind of education you get from Texas Tech. Go back to tossing your tortillas libtard.

leemajors
08-18-2020, 10:34 AM
It's all part of the same narrative fed to morons like you. They (the media) tries to sell retards like you about peaceful protests, and when there is looting, it's just People wanting to feed their families. Do they show the violence? Have they mentioned a word about Cannon Hinnant? No they tried to sweep it under the rug, like it didn't happen because it didn't fit their narrative. I'm glad people didn't let it go and there is finally a little bit of coverage. You are a fvcking retard because you buy the BS narrative sold to you by the major news outlets.

You ask what the fuck is wrong with me, look in the mirror you liberal twit, open your eyes to reality. Why don't you try to follow Andy Ngo twitter feed he is literally boots on the ground covering these riots. You act like you know shit, but you are a blind bullshitter trying to tell everyone else they are full of shit.

But I guess that is the kind of education you get from Texas Tech. Go back to tossing your tortillas libtard.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/andy-ngo-right-wing-troll-antifa-877914/

Vito Corleone
08-18-2020, 01:07 PM
https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/andy-ngo-right-wing-troll-antifa-877914/

A rolling stones article? Seriously? So the article alleges that he gained protection from a right wing organization in return for favorable coverage and then they attack him? He goes undercover in Antifa rallies dressed just like them, risking his life to show exactly what they are doing.

Look closer at that Rolling Stone article, it's nothing but baseless accusations trying to paint him as a right wing agitator trolling the left. Have you seen what they do to people who disagree with them? If he was trolling them, he would be dead. All I've seen from him is video of who antifa really is and what they do to regular people.

Andy Ngo deserves a Pulitzer for his coverage of Antifa. If you really want the truth look at the man's work.

leemajors
08-18-2020, 02:06 PM
A rolling stones article? Seriously? So the article alleges that he gained protection from a right wing organization in return for favorable coverage and then they attack him? He goes undercover in Antifa rallies dressed just like them, risking his life to show exactly what they are doing.

Look closer at that Rolling Stone article, it's nothing but baseless accusations trying to paint him as a right wing agitator trolling the left. Have you seen what they do to people who disagree with them? If he was trolling them, he would be dead. All I've seen from him is video of who antifa really is and what they do to regular people.

Andy Ngo deserves a Pulitzer for his coverage of Antifa. If you really want the truth look at the man's work.

His shit has been debunked numerous times and he has little credibility, pretty much the same as you are claiming about anyone else. Wake up.

Vito Corleone
08-18-2020, 05:31 PM
His shit has been debunked numerous times and he has little credibility, pretty much the same as you are claiming about anyone else. Wake up.

Lol, who debunked it, Seth Rogan? Rolling Stone? I'm sure they did it between bong hits. The left is so lost, you will believe anything that comes from the national media. Well, believe what you want, just remember in 2016 when Hilary was 20 pts ahead in the polls days before the election. How did that workout for you?

Blake
08-18-2020, 05:46 PM

Lol guys like Vito are so gullible

Blake
08-18-2020, 05:49 PM

Oh neat. A giant word salad. The lies you told about your YouTube haven't gone away tho.

leemajors
08-18-2020, 06:03 PM
Lol, who debunked it, Seth Rogan? Rolling Stone? I'm sure they did it between bong hits. The left is so lost, you will believe anything that comes from the national media. Well, believe what you want, just remember in 2016 when Hilary was 20 pts ahead in the polls days before the election. How did that workout for you?

Why are you assuming I was a Hillary fan? I think the DNC should stay far away from the Clintons. Both candidates were garbage and I voted for neither. You're really describing yourself here, you believe anyone who vomits daily about the Antifa boogeyman. Bong hits are great, you could use a few.

Vito Corleone
08-18-2020, 11:31 PM
I really hope you tards don't live in Texas, but if you do, you should move to California, it will raise the IQ of both states. You can join the Revolution, I hear there are some pretty nice Hotels you can live in in San Francisco.

Kermit
08-19-2020, 02:53 PM
Why are you assuming I was a Hillary fan? I think the DNC should stay far away from the Clintons. Both candidates were garbage and I voted for neither. You're really describing yourself here, you believe anyone who vomits daily about the Antifa boogeyman. Bong hits are great, you could use a few.

That would be a waste of a bong hit.

Jimmiemac
08-30-2020, 11:02 AM
Anybody we know here?

https://twitter.com/BenjaminPDixon/status/1299914167525216256?s=20

https://twitter.com/BenjaminPDixon/status/1299914167525216256?s=20

Biggems
09-12-2020, 05:56 PM
CNN is one of the most accurate news sources around. Take everything CNN says and turn it 180 degrees, the truth and facts will be revealed.

Trump 2020

Blake
09-26-2020, 01:50 AM
CNN is one of the most accurate news sources around. Take everything CNN says and turn it 180 degrees, the truth and facts will be revealed.

Trump 2020

Do you have an example or are you just cheerleading

Biggems
09-26-2020, 09:01 AM
Do you have an example or are you just cheerleading

Whenever Brian Steltzer opens his piehole, the exact opposite is true.

Blake
09-26-2020, 02:54 PM
Whenever Brian Steltzer opens his piehole, the exact opposite is true.

Keep toting those alt right party lines :tu