PDA

View Full Version : Would you join an armed militia to protect your community?

DC23
06-15-2020, 01:55 PM
It appears that an armed group of domestic criminal insurgents took over the community in Seattle. The Seattle Police Chief says that in this lawless zone, the terrorist insurgents are raping, stealing and extorting their homes, but they're not going to do anything about it.

There is no government in that community. There's no mayor. No central police force. There is no state police. There's no governor. No FBI, no federal police, no. There's no president. There are no courts. It is a completely lawless zone that has been taken over by criminal terrorist insurgents.

It would seem that this is one of the exact reasons that the US Constitution provides for citizens' militias. In the American past, especially in remote regions, armed citizen militias have often been forced to fight criminal gangs taking over their community.

Would you join an armed militia to protect your community when the government ceased to exist and criminal gangs took over and commit crimes as serious as rape if you were living in that community? Are you going to join with others to protect each other and your community in armed resistance?

baseline bum
06-15-2020, 01:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7AmUV2wGIY

SnakeBoy
06-15-2020, 02:22 PM
Everything about your premise only applies to urban areas so I can't really give an answer

I know over the last 23 years there have been multiple occasions where my community has come together to help each other out. I know most everyone in my community is well armed. So I have no doubt the community would protect itself if it had to.

FrostKing
06-15-2020, 02:29 PM
In America, easier to pack up and move.

tholdren
06-15-2020, 02:30 PM
chumpdump is hiding in trumps bunker.

ChumpDumper
06-15-2020, 02:47 PM
th:lolldren wandering around the forums looking to start a fight he lost in March.

TheGreatYacht
06-15-2020, 03:33 PM
An armed militia that protects it's own community sounds more appealing than relying on the government in it's current form.

I would join.

slick'81
06-15-2020, 07:24 PM
Im a lover not a fighter

Play Boban
06-15-2020, 07:31 PM
Opie would join Raz’s militia tbh

pgardn
06-15-2020, 08:31 PM
Dystopian movies

Go watch mad max stuff

Blake
06-16-2020, 03:36 AM
It appears that an armed group of domestic criminal insurgents took over the community in Seattle. The Seattle Police Chief says that in this lawless zone, the terrorist insurgents are raping, stealing and extorting their homes, but they're not going to do anything about it.

There is no government in that community. There's no mayor. No central police force. There is no state police. There's no governor. No FBI, no federal police, no. There's no president. There are no courts. It is a completely lawless zone that has been taken over by criminal terrorist insurgents.

It would seem that this is one of the exact reasons that the US Constitution provides for citizens' militias. In the American past, especially in remote regions, armed citizen militias have often been forced to fight criminal gangs taking over their community.

Would you join an armed militia to protect your community when the government ceased to exist and criminal gangs took over and commit crimes as serious as rape if you were living in that community? Are you going to join with others to protect each other and your community in armed resistance?

Do you have a link?

hater
06-16-2020, 07:14 AM
:lol

Stupid americans falling for scare mongering :lol

Spurs Homer
06-16-2020, 08:09 AM
Im a militia of one.

David Hogg
06-16-2020, 08:32 AM
An armed militia that protects it's own community sounds more appealing than relying on the government in it's current form.

I would join.

Joining a militia would mean getting off your ass and doing something besides watching retarded conspiracy videos on youtube. So no, you wouldn’t.

Chucho
06-16-2020, 11:39 AM
There were a couple of "protests" out in my little town.

Aside from pharmacies and grocery stores, almost all the businesses are local-owned and we're not far from the lunacy of the Bay. (Dipshits in San Jose were storming the freeway and removing people from their cars and beating them)

The businesses chipped in and hired a militia to show up. It was advertised and published that they were just a preventive measure to keep the properties and residents safe. The police cosigned it as well.

Nothing happened, but man, you'd think they went in everyone's home and pissed all over their mothers.

It pissed off a lot of younger people in the area to see dudes with weapons in front of the businesses they were hired to protect. They antagonized no one and weren't walking around holding their weapons. They were just hired security.

It was just dumbfounding to see so many people upset about something so mundane and having zero understanding for why they were there, despite it being spelled out clearly.

People have a right to protest, but people also have a right to protect their property.