PDA

View Full Version : Are conservatives happy with ruling on LGBTQs?

Ef-man
06-15-2020, 08:33 PM
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/15/politics/neil-gorsuch-supreme-court-lgbtq-rights/index.html

Does this give conservatives down low excuse for hanging out with LGBTQs at work?

FrostKing
06-15-2020, 09:45 PM
Didn't even hear about it. Preoccupied making sure to check my privilege.

DAF86
06-15-2020, 10:30 PM
Having an obligatory fixed quota for transgender people in work places is a must, tbh.

We all agree that jobs should be given by capacity and not any other reason. But who the fuck is going to hire a transgender person (even if this trans is the most qualified for the job) by choice? Very few fucking people.

That's why employers should be forced to hire trans people. At least for a while, 'till having transgender people on the working place is naturalized.

If not, you are forcing all trans to become hookers to try to make a living.

DAF86
06-15-2020, 10:30 PM
Double post. (Why there's no longer a "delete" option?)

FrostKing
06-15-2020, 10:38 PM
I know a trans person that got hired in California for minimum wage job. They didn't have their state ID "updated" either.

In the past I worked with gender benders - that is awkward. Customers unsure whether to say sir or mam. One week they have their nails painted and are female but the next is just sloppy dude with long hair.

Ef-man
06-16-2020, 12:39 AM
Never had trouble with LGBTQ co-workers.

Conservative co-workers are ones repulsed by them and go out of their way to make them unwelcome.

With the ruling, I expect to see some convoluted religious legal opposition to hiring them ala baker who refused to make cake for gay couple.

Millennial_Messiah
06-16-2020, 12:46 PM
Having an obligatory fixed quota for transgender people in work places is a must, tbh.

We all agree that jobs should be given by capacity and not any other reason. But who the fuck is going to hire a transgender person (even if this trans is the most qualified for the job) by choice? Very few fucking people.

That's why employers should be forced to hire trans people. At least for a while, 'till having transgender people on the working place is naturalized.

If not, you are forcing all trans to become hookers to try to make a living.

That's the fucking liberal nonsense that needs to be trashed and incinerated, at least the dumbass brains that think this way.

Jobs should be given on a MERITORIOUS basis ONLY. That's ONLY fair. Race blind, sex blind, sexuality blind, gender blind, whatever. MERITOCRACY. Anyone who thinks anything else has a walnut for a brain and deserves to be executed.

SpursforSix
06-16-2020, 12:49 PM
Honestly, if I needed a maid and a nanny, I'd specifically be looking to hire lesbians. Or "kind-of" lesbians.

Millennial_Messiah
06-16-2020, 12:53 PM
Honestly, if I needed a maid and a nanny, I'd specifically be looking to hire lesbians. Or "kind-of" lesbians.

specifically, 2 "kind-of" lesbians that are plenty effeminate, like the ones in 2 girls 1 cup.

SpursforSix
06-16-2020, 01:02 PM
specifically, 2 "kind-of" lesbians that are plenty effeminate, like the ones in 2 girls 1 cup.

That's way above and beyond the job description. In fact, if they listed "scat play" under experience, I'd probably not hire them.

FrostKing
06-16-2020, 06:28 PM
Was gonna say, avoid the purple hair tatted up ones. Sloppy with questionable hygiene.

DAF86
06-16-2020, 06:35 PM
That's the fucking liberal nonsense that needs to be trashed and incinerated, at least the dumbass brains that think this way.

Jobs should be given on a MERITORIOUS basis ONLY. That's ONLY fair. Race blind, sex blind, sexuality blind, gender blind, whatever. MERITOCRACY. Anyone who thinks anything else has a walnut for a brain and deserves to be executed.

Yeah well, that's not happening son. Plenty of capable transgender people don't get Jobs because they are discriminated. How the fuck do you plan to fix that?

Millennial_Messiah
06-16-2020, 07:28 PM
Yeah well, that's not happening son. Plenty of capable transgender people don't get Jobs because they are discriminated. How the fuck do you plan to fix that?

Not by some faggot-ass affirmative action, tbh.

Why the need to be transgender, seriously? Just accept your body and be gay, nobody has a problem with gays anymore.

DAF86
06-16-2020, 08:18 PM
Not by some faggot-ass affirmative action, tbh.

Why the need to be transgender, seriously? Just accept your body and be gay, nobody has a problem with gays anymore.

Why not? What the fuck you care?

And yes, faggot-ass affirmative action is needed in this case so that close-minded people like you are forced to put their bigotry aside and hire trans. Maybe if they spend enough time with trannies, they realize they are people too.

Millennial_Messiah
06-16-2020, 08:29 PM
Why not? What the fuck you care?

And yes, faggot-ass affirmative action is needed in this case so that close-minded people like you are forced to put their bigotry aside and hire trans. Maybe if they spend enough time with trannies, they realize they are people too.

It's their CHOICE to be trans.

It's not a choice to be white, black, gay or straight. It's also not a choice to be born male or female. But it is a CHOICE to be trans. Just like it is a CHOICE to be a police officer, rendering the "blue lives matter" argument just about equally stupid. There, I can be fair and balanced, too.

DAF86
06-16-2020, 08:45 PM
It's their CHOICE to be trans.

It's not a choice to be white, black, gay or straight. It's also not a choice to be born male or female. But it is a CHOICE to be trans. Just like it is a CHOICE to be a police officer, rendering the "blue lives matter" argument just about equally stupid. There, I can be fair and balanced, too.

You make it seem like it's the same type of choice as selecting what t-shirt to wear in the morning.

It's not the same son. Changing your identity is a life defining choice (pushed by organic impulses). People shouldn't be destined to a life of prostitution just by deciding to identify themselves as they feel.

Millennial_Messiah
06-16-2020, 09:49 PM
You make it seem like it's the same type of choice as selecting what t-shirt to wear in the morning.

It's not the same son. Changing your identity is a life defining choice (pushed by organic impulses). People shouldn't be destined to a life of prostitution just by deciding to identify themselves as they feel.

Yeah, it's a life changing decision (and uber expensive) to have that operation, but also needless, especially in a hyper-modern society where it's plenty accepted to be a homosexual.

SnakeBoy
06-17-2020, 01:52 AM
Was the ruling just for the LGBTQ's or did they include the intersexes, asexual's, pansexual's, agender's, bigender's, and pangender's?

Millennial_Messiah
06-17-2020, 08:41 AM
Was the ruling just for the LGBTQ's or did they include the intersexes, asexual's, pansexual's, agender's, bigender's, and pangender's?

Exactly.

Of all the non-straight sexualities, asexual is probably the one I'm the most comfortable being around.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
06-17-2020, 09:15 AM
Exactly.

Of all the non-straight sexualities, asexual is probably the one I'm the most comfortable being around.

why?

Millennial_Messiah
06-17-2020, 09:58 AM
why?

Because sex is fuckery

koriwhat
06-17-2020, 06:55 PM
Never had trouble with LGBTQ co-workers.

Conservative co-workers are ones repulsed by them and go out of their way to make them unwelcome.

With the ruling, I expect to see some convoluted religious legal opposition to hiring them ala baker who refused to make cake for gay couple.

Lol you have no clue what you're talking about. As well that Baker said he'd make that couple a cake just not with what they wanted it to say in icing because it goes against his religious views.

MSM got you again and it's of no surprise. Baaa baaa baaa

DAF86
06-17-2020, 09:12 PM

The law probably only contemplates people whose appearance is easily distinguished and therefore more prone to be discriminated against, tbh. Transexuals are easy to spot, an asexual dude looks the same as any other person that isn't trans.

Ef-man
06-17-2020, 09:38 PM
Lol you have no clue what you're talking about. As well that Baker said he'd make that couple a cake just not with what they wanted it to say in icing because it goes against his religious views.

MSM got you again and it's of no surprise. Baaa baaa baaa

Fox and oan got you messed up koriwhat.

The bakery declined their cake request, informing the couple that he did not create wedding cakes for marriages of gay couples owing to his Christian religious beliefs, although the couple could purchase other baked goods in the store.

Who goes to a bakery looking for a wedding cake and comes out cool with doughnuts? SC said it is legal but it aint right.

Spurtacular
06-17-2020, 10:30 PM
Firing based on what someone does in their own private lives?
Seems more like something the fascist dems do.

koriwhat
06-18-2020, 06:29 AM
Fox and oan got you messed up koriwhat.

The bakery declined their cake request, informing the couple that he did not create wedding cakes for marriages of gay couples owing to his Christian religious beliefs, although the couple could purchase other baked goods in the store.

Who goes to a bakery looking for a wedding cake and comes out cool with doughnuts? SC said it is legal but it aint right.

Exactly what i implied... bet you're not aware that the Baker made cakes for that very couple in the past. It literally just came down to a wedding cake and more power to the baker for having a spine.

As well, I don't watch either fox news nor oan.

Ef-man
06-19-2020, 07:11 PM
Exactly what i implied... bet you're not aware that the Baker made cakes for that very couple in the past. It literally just came down to a wedding cake and more power to the baker for having a spine.

But not a wedding cake.

There will be attempts to find loopholes to discriminate and you are fine with it until it impacts you.

koriwhat
06-20-2020, 01:10 PM
But not a wedding cake.

There will be attempts to find loopholes to discriminate and you are fine with it until it impacts you.

Who cares? Go to another bakery right? Not everyone is entitled to your services!

The dude has been harassed endlessly for what exactly? Just move along on down the street to your nearest muslim bakery which will throw you off their roof.

johnsmith
06-20-2020, 06:19 PM
Not sure what the rest of the thread says but I’m a conservative and I’m neither happy nor sad about it....this is a social issue and right wing folks are on the wrong side of history if they’re going to make a big deal out of something like this.

Chucho
06-22-2020, 12:32 PM
But not a wedding cake.

That's good for you, honestly. You and people like you live for that, it's a high for yuse outstanding moral compasses.

Ef-man
06-23-2020, 02:56 AM
I would not place my morals up for consideration, as I have flaws like everyone, and do consider myself morally average.

But for a first world country, I am still surprised how we as US citizens treat others, especially those that are “different.”

Bad enough we have flat-earthers and folks that believe we did not go to the moon, should we continue to marginalize Folks for being born different (e.g., orientation, race, ethnicity).

Left, right and center all have issues, but growing up knowing everyone was learning right from wrong watching Mr. Rogers or Sesame Street as a kid, what happened?

Millennial_Messiah
06-25-2020, 12:48 PM

You have to be gay to not watch OAN. OAN has the best looking women in the industry, and it ain't even close.

lol @ liberals who fap to Rachel Maddow and Murder Joe's dykey partner.. :lol