PDA

View Full Version : Hey Duncan, say "yes" to 2008!

rr2418
09-02-2004, 09:07 PM
Tim Duncan should be starving or even itching to be back in the Olympic Games in 2008. Why? Because he's a competitor and doesn't quit! Sure, the international rules and referees didn't allow him to play his game, but he should take this as a challenge and learn the rules; be prepared next time and know know how the game will be called. IMHOP, Duncan's biggest problem in the Games were his teamates. Nobody seemed to want the "gold" as much as he did!

adonis50
09-02-2004, 09:11 PM
He better stay home and get some rest!
No need to prove anything.

ducks
09-02-2004, 09:23 PM
why should he
he took 2 summers to do what he did
and refs treated him like shit

ducks
09-02-2004, 09:23 PM
he will be playing tell june every year tell then so he needs a break

SequSpur
09-02-2004, 09:29 PM
FTO

LakerLanny1
09-02-2004, 10:32 PM
Face the reality, without handpicked NBA refs fixing games in his favor....Duncan couldn't even take it to a bunch of pony tailed Euros.

Back to Back MVP? That is as big of a joke as the STERNS two supposed NBA titles.

Keep telling yourself he is so great, the Olympics exposed him for what he really is. Someone call Joey Crawford, Bennett Salvatore and Jack Nies. Tell them Timmie called and misses them.

E20
09-02-2004, 11:06 PM
Someone call Kobe Byrant and tell him to stop raping people and paying off judges.

hegamboa
09-02-2004, 11:27 PM
Face the reality, without handpicked NBA refs fixing games in his favor....Duncan couldn't even take it to a bunch of pony tailed Euros.

Oh... you mean to tell me your boy Shaquille would have lasted past the first quarter.... right.

International ball did not expose Duncan.... more than half of those calls were finicky hand checks on flopping euro defenders. You'll get the best of them next year in Vlade.

In either case don't be venting your anger at us. We know you're upset at the whole Shaq/Jackson/Kobe issue. You and I know the Lakers won't make it past the first round. You wish the Lakers were positioned like the Spurs to be the Championship frontrunners for next year. I understand your position.

dcole50
09-02-2004, 11:32 PM
Keep telling yourself he is so great, the Olympics exposed him for what he really is.Get a life, troll. It's sad that you care so much about Duncan that you have to come here and try to bad mouth him.

LakerLanny1
09-02-2004, 11:36 PM
Oh... you mean to tell me your boy Shaquille would have lasted past the first quarter.... right.Oh... you mean to tell me your boy Shaquille would have lasted past the first quarter.... right.

International ball did not expose Duncan.... more than half of those calls were finicky hand checks on flopping euro defenders. You'll get the best of them next year in Vlade.

In either case don't be venting your anger at us. We know you're upset at the whole Shaq/Jackson/Kobe issue. You and I know the Lakers won't make it past the first round. You wish the Lakers were positioned like the Spurs to be the Championship frontrunners for next year. I understand your position.

That was a terrific post. You are probably right. I actually was ready for Snaq to leave LA, for me his lack of effort in 80% of the games had become tired.....even if he did bring it like a motha for the 20 or so games he actually tries per season.

That said, the guy was becoming a cancer and needed to be excised. His comments about the Lakers organization said way more about him (under contract, jaking and not honoring his commitments) than it did about the Lakers.

Shaq is perfect for Miami. He is mostly hype, no substance at this point. I look for Kobe to humiliate him this season.

E20
09-02-2004, 11:39 PM
I look for Shaq to drop his ass 20+ times this season. Lakers aren't that much of a deal this season and you're in no postion of making any threats.

From Way Downtown
09-03-2004, 11:52 AM
Keep telling yourself he is so great, the Olympics exposed him for what he really is.

By that, I'm assuming you mean "the best player in the world." After all, that's what all of his U.S.A. teammates said. And it's what every coach of every team that the United States faced said, and universally demonstrated by sagging 3 or 4 defenders in the guy's lap.

I guess that Laker Lanny ("I make up false numbers about free throw differentials to justify my team's failings") just knows more about basketball than any of those guys.

TacoBeer
09-03-2004, 12:01 PM
Someone call Kobe Bryant and tell him to stop raping people and paying off judges.

The good news for Kobe:

The charges have been withdrawn

The Bad News:

Your still Adulterer

SAmikeyp
09-03-2004, 12:18 PM
and a hearty welcome back to Laker Lanny! :p

smeagol
09-03-2004, 01:28 PM

Back to Back MVP? That is as big of a joke as the STERNS two supposed NBA titles.

Keep telling yourself he is so great, the Olympics exposed him for what he really is. Someone call Joey Crawford, Bennett Salvatore and Jack Nies. Tell them Timmie called and misses them.

Welcome back fortysomething lowlife bag of crap.

We missed your insightfull unbiased takes.

Are you LG friends doing OK?

Please tell your buddy Sigmund there he is a racist pig, would you?

His comments about how Manu should stay in Argentina to clean up stables instead of playing for his NT (and beating the US out of a gold medal) because he makes his money here, were just precious. (then he went to say that all foreigners should leave the US, etc, etc, etc.)

Thanks

E20
09-03-2004, 02:15 PM
LakerFucker, is a worthelss piece of shit and the people of Fuckerground.net shouldn't even be fucking associated with the sport of Basketball. There are some sad fucks in this world.:depressed

rr2418
09-03-2004, 02:26 PM
I'm not saying that Duncan needs to prove anything, because he doesn't! I just think he's the type of competitor that needs to conquer certain things and winning in the Olympics in '08 is important to him, IMHOP! What I've seen, Duncan hates losing. Take Shaq for instance, he's mostly concerned with telling the media how great he is and how gets no respect from the refs. Kobey? He's busy raping women and getting " hand slapped " for his crime!

The bottom line: He should go back in '08. PERIOD!