PDA

View Full Version : Trouble In Miami

Doc Jerome
11-07-2005, 09:32 AM
Gary Payton is at it again. This time he is subtly sabotaging the Heat from within the locker room. He has already gone on record in the press that he "respectfully" disagrees with SVG's offensive philosophy.

Stay tuned folks. Stan may not even make it past the 3rd month of the season if this cancer is allowed to spread. :rolleyes

mouse
11-07-2005, 09:34 AM
would he act different if he had a Black coach?

Doc Jerome
11-07-2005, 09:37 AM
I think so. Ego is both curse and blessing.

Al Sharpton
11-07-2005, 09:37 AM
how come Doc Jerome never talks about when white players act a fool?

Doc Jerome
11-07-2005, 09:40 AM
would he act different if he had a Black coach?

I have come to expect you to reduce everyghing to its least common denominator. Your life must be garbage.

I feel sorry for you. Promise unfulfilled and all, . . .

blaze89
11-07-2005, 09:43 AM
Gary Payton is at it again. This time he is subtly sabotaging the Heat from within the locker room. He has already gone on record in the press that he "respectfully" disagrees with SVG's offensive philosophy.

Really? Are you going to tell me the sky is blue, next?

This isn't surprising, Payton was doing the same act with the Lakers and elsewhere.

Doc Jerome
11-07-2005, 09:45 AM
How long until everything implodes?

Looter
11-07-2005, 09:46 AM
Psssssst ! .............. paging Doctor Douche.......

you may want to go see a perfectly good topic until you decided to pull out the race card , before you get back on your daily soap box,

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28512&page=1&pp=26

ducks
11-07-2005, 09:48 AM
see shaq did not like how the coach handled game 7
now this humm...

Debbie Downer
11-07-2005, 09:48 AM
Really? Are you going to tell me the sky is blue, next?

OWNED :lmao

mouse
11-07-2005, 10:00 AM
I wonder what Doc Jerome will post next?

Karl Malone will not be a Spur? :lmao

Doc Jerome
11-07-2005, 10:20 AM
Your threads are tired, uninspiring, and very much not original. If there was just an attempt at thought, perhaps I would give you some credit; but there is none.

Now everyone sees that Doc Jerome owns your mind and soul. These surgical thrashings are as "simple" as your thought process. :angel

TDMVPDPOY
11-07-2005, 10:28 AM
Thats why payton has never won shit everytime his mouth opens, tryin to coat ride an nba ring

Al Sharpton
11-07-2005, 01:06 PM
Your threads are tired, uninspiring, and very much not original.

More old news? dam, you out did yourself

Now everyone sees that Doc Jerome owns your mind and soul.

should mouse have his eyes closed when repeating this? :lmao

samikeyp
11-07-2005, 01:13 PM
Nice to know somethings don't change. :)

gollum
11-07-2005, 01:14 PM
Nice to know somethings don't change. :)

Including Doc Jerome not getting laid :lmao

wildbill2u
11-07-2005, 01:35 PM

Stay tuned folks. Stan may not even make it past the 3rd month of the season if this cancer is allowed to spread. :rolleyes

I don't think SVG will last the season, but not necessarily because of Peyton. Guess what GM is in the background and wants the job--but now he'll certainly wait to pull the plug until Shaq gets back. No point in taking over a losing club, when you can time it to preserve your image and record.

On the point of Peyton, however, some players don't think ANY coach who hasn't been an NBA player is worthy of being a coach. And there is some resentment that ex-players are on the sidelines waiting while non-NBA players continue to get coaching jobs.

TonyMontana
11-07-2005, 01:52 PM
guys, i'm fucking tony montana, i gots connections in miami.

ees only a matter of time before Riley is on the bench, ok.

and if they were smart? they'd trade anyone NOT named Shaq or Wade for Ron Artest.

Wade, Shaq, and Artest + role players + Riley as coach would be VERY hard to beat in June.

TonyMontana
11-07-2005, 01:54 PM
Your threads are tired, uninspiring, and very much not original. If there was just an attempt at thought, perhaps I would give you some credit; but there is none.

Now everyone sees that Doc Jerome owns your mind and soul. These surgical thrashings are as "simple" as your thought process. :angel

why you hatin on my lil friend, brother?

you mess with mouse?

you mess with the family.

you fuck wit me?

you fuckin wit da best...

and fyi, you don't own shit.

now go stick your surgical glove up jour ass...

have a nice day!

Suns Fan
11-07-2005, 01:55 PM
Call him Frank! hell , his softball team calls him Frank!

Licious
11-07-2005, 01:57 PM
I thought it would be at least mid-season before the ego-fest known as the Miami Heat begins to implode, but if it happens in November so be it!

Doc Jerome
11-07-2005, 02:07 PM
why you hatin on my lil friend, brother?

you mess with mouse?

you mess with the family.

you fuck wit me?

you fuckin wit da best...

and fyi, you don't own shit.

now go stick your surgical glove up jour ass...

have a nice day!

Wow, I am flattered that an S.O.S went out to try to save your "lil' frah"; however, he has already been banished to the land of the forgotten. Sorry to say, . . . You Are Too Late.

:fro

TonyMontana
11-07-2005, 02:12 PM
Wow, I am flattered that an S.O.S went out to try to save your "lil' friend"; however, he has already been banished to the land of the forgotten. Sorry to say, . . . You Are Too Late.

:fro

never too late. just in time actually. :tu

but lets not ruin a Good thread.

Miami must get worse before they get better.

Payton must be traded with others for another defender...I don't think Bird is silly enough to let artest goto the heat...

can the Spurs get Artest?

i don't know salaries...

SERIOUSLY, can anyone give me the link to that trade scenario website where it tells you approved or not considering the salaries...Thanks in advance...:tu

Doc Jerome
11-07-2005, 02:21 PM
TonyMontana, I agree with your assessment. They will get worse before they get better.

Bird is not crazy, Artest will stay put.

I don't think Miami can trade Payton. At this stage in his career, and considering that the circumstances will be to get rid of a cancer in the locker room; Miami is stuck with him.

Chances are remote for the Spurs to obtain Artest. That simply won't happen.

Sorry, can't help on the link.

TonyMontana
11-07-2005, 02:25 PM
TonyMontana, I agree with your assessment. They will get worse before they get better.

Bird is not crazy, Artest will stay put.

I don't think Miami can trade Payton. At this stage in his career, and considering that the circumstances will be to get rid of a cancer in the locker room; Miami is stuck with him.

Chances are remote for the Spurs to obtain Artest. That simply won't happen.

Sorry, can't help on the link.

that's cool man.

but i dream of Artest in a Spurs uni.

Doc Jerome
11-07-2005, 02:29 PM
Would the Spurs organization even gamble on such a head case?

ro_50
11-07-2005, 02:34 PM
I think Payton would be pissed if it were a black or white coach at the helm.

TonyMontana
11-07-2005, 02:42 PM
Would the Spurs organization even gamble on such a head case?

that's the million dollar question.

I believe that the Spurs are a perfect fit for such a player.

Hard nosed, defensive monster, 3pt shot, to go with his other offensive skills...

Pop, TD, Manu, Barry, etc would all lead by example.

Artest is volatile, no doubt, but he just needs love man.

Imagine bruce and artest both on the floor with TD and Nazr!

Now THAT's a Defense. :tu

but i don't know that it's even possible...most likely a pipe dream...but i like to dream.

TonyMontana
11-07-2005, 02:43 PM
Payton's problem is that he thinks it's 1996 and he thinks he's calling the shots on the Sonics.

hey Gary, it's over. You are a ROLE PLAYER NOW. Accept it or Retire.

Doc Jerome
11-07-2005, 02:46 PM
What would be the price for Artest? In money and players.

TonyMontana
11-07-2005, 02:52 PM
i don't know brother...that's why i want that website link...:lol

pache100
11-07-2005, 03:45 PM
...can the Spurs get Artest?

God, I hope not. We sure don't need that kind of trouble. Hopefully, we learned our lesson about that kind of crap with Dennis Rodman.

Vashner
11-07-2005, 04:22 PM
Yea we did with Rodman :)

But they would not put up with statements like that.
Look at Malik... he didn't want to do what Pop said.. so he was gone.

Brutalis
11-07-2005, 04:48 PM
I dont care to comment much about anything to do with the Heat other than a game they had just played. Why? The implosion is just a matter of time.

pache100
11-07-2005, 04:56 PM
The implosion is just a matter of time.

Yes. I agree. It's a shame, too. Dwayne Wade could have been one of the greats. Now, he's just gonna be another Kobe.

(I don't mean that Kobe is not a good basketball player, he has unbelievable talent. But, individual talent does not win championships. Kobe's not a team player...they are teaching Wade the same thing. With some superior leadership he could have been a great team player, but I'm afraid he will be just another unrequited talent.)

Banjo Boy
11-07-2005, 05:04 PM
I don't think the Spurs have room for any more stars on the team, who would they cut?

Hey Tony Montanna ? you kinda got out of your character Meng :lmao

Brutalis
11-07-2005, 05:33 PM
Yes. I agree. It's a shame, too. Dwayne Wade could have been one of the greats. Now, he's just gonna be another Kobe.

(I don't mean that Kobe is not a good basketball player, he has unbelievable talent. But, individual talent does not win championships. Kobe's not a team player...they are teaching Wade the same thing. With some superior leadership he could have been a great team player, but I'm afraid he will be just another unrequited talent.)

I agree, except I wouldnt say it like it has already happend. You dont know whats going on right now, Wade might want out next summer after the implosion. Miami cant ever keep players happy. We even got Bruce from them.