View Full Version : Donald Trump believes we have found a vaccine for AIDS

hater
06-16-2020, 08:47 PM
:lmao

Speechless

https://twitter.com/helinmartini/status/1272947091912957953?s=19

baseline bum
06-16-2020, 08:51 PM
No he doesn't. This is Trump says something stupid to be a lightning rod for the media just like when he said he was taking hyroxychloroquine or when he wanted to inject disinfectant and shoot UV light through the skin. And the media eats it up every time instead of talking about his corporate bailout or how COVID cases are surging in the confederacy.

Will Hunting
06-16-2020, 08:53 PM
No he doesn't. This is Trump says something stupid to be a lightning rod for the media just like when he said he was taking hyroxychloroquine or when he wanted to inject disinfectant and shoot UV light through the skin. And the media eats it up every time instead of talking about his corporate bailout or how COVID cases are surging in the confederacy.
I agree with the general premise of your post that the media picks retarded shit to focus on in how it covers Trump, but I think you’re giving him too much credit. I think he just says dumb shit like this without thinking about it knowing there’s no real consequences from it.

hater
06-16-2020, 08:54 PM
Cue in baselkne bum sayinh trump is some kind of evil genius :rolleyes

hater
06-16-2020, 08:54 PM
I agree with the general premise of your post that the media picks retarded shit to focus on in how it covers Trump, but I think you’re giving him too much credit. I think he just says dumb shit like this without thinking about it knowing there’s no real consequences from it.

Shhshhhs according to baseline, trump has all his tweets planned out :lmao

spurraider21
06-16-2020, 08:55 PM
yeah i think he gets too much credit tbh :lol

baseline bum
06-16-2020, 08:57 PM

Disagree. We have seen this act for years now. The guy knows how to engineer his press.

baseline bum
06-16-2020, 08:59 PM
yeah i think he gets too much credit tbh :lol

It's not like this is any secret when you hear Bannon talk about their whole strategy was throw a bunch of shit against the wall to troll the media and then you can play victim constantly. Any idiot could do it.

Will Hunting
06-16-2020, 09:02 PM
Disagree. We have seen this act for years now. The guy knows how to engineer his press.
When he’s intentionally fanning the flames it comes in the form of an all caps tweet or something said during a rally in a loud, in-your-face manner (ie the Michael J Fox impression). This doesn’t strike me as him trying to fan the flames, more like a stream of consciousness comment from someone who doesn’t know how anything works.

Reck
06-16-2020, 09:04 PM

Then he should come up with a better tactic. They always backfire, often in real time like the bible thing.

Will Hunting
06-16-2020, 09:05 PM
Then he should come up with a better tactic. They always backfire, often in real time like the bible thing.
This is where I agree with baseline. The idea that his stupid comments “always backfire” is asinine. It didn’t even take 72 hours for grab ‘em by the pussy to be out of the news cycle.

baseline bum
06-16-2020, 09:08 PM

What backfired about the bible photo? The bible photo was just his excuse to gas and beat peaceful protesters, and mission accomplished.

ChumpDumper
06-16-2020, 09:09 PM
It's brute force stupidity but it has worked for him for fifty years.

slick'81
06-16-2020, 09:10 PM
He literally says whatever pops into his feeble mind :lol

hater
06-16-2020, 09:13 PM

When your base is a bunch of inbred stupid fuckfaces apparently you are some kind of machiavelic genius :lmao

baseline bum
06-16-2020, 09:15 PM
When your base is a bunch of inbred stupid fuckfaces apparently you are some kind of machiavelic genius :lmao

Billionaires are his base tbh. Worthless fucks like Betsy Devos are his base.

Reck
06-16-2020, 09:20 PM
This is where I agree with baseline. The idea that his stupid comments “always backfire” is asinine. It didn’t even take 72 hours for grab ‘em by the pussy to be out of the news cycle.

You have to be misremembering.

That thing went on for weeks. Even becoming a focus point in one of their debates.

Will Hunting
06-16-2020, 09:21 PM
You have to be misremembering.

That thing went on for weeks. Even becoming a focus point in one of their debates.
It really swung the election!

Reck
06-16-2020, 09:21 PM
What backfired about the bible photo? The bible photo was just his excuse to gas and beat peaceful protesters, and mission accomplished.

Besides his poll numbers tanking even more as a direct consequence?

Probably netted Biden some of the real christian republicans out there. It could explain why he's doing better than average on republican states nationwide. I dont know. You cannot say it wasn't a backfire though.

Reck
06-16-2020, 09:23 PM
It really swung the election!

Nice goalpost.

That's an entirely different point. Hillary not campaigning in key states and the Comey letter swung the election.

Will Hunting
06-16-2020, 09:27 PM
Nice goalpost.

That's an entirely different point. Hillary not campaigning in key states and the Comey letter swung the election.
So we agree it had no real effect on him. It was ancient history by Election Day, as this is going to be once Jim Crow Joe has another black people-related gaffe.

Reck
06-16-2020, 09:33 PM
So we agree it had no real effect on him. It was ancient history by Election Day, as this is going to be once Jim Crow Joe has another black people-related gaffe.

Really you think a guy who was knocked the fuck out by the end of Iowa and left for dead, gets a rape allegations lodged and actually gets more vote will be undone by one of his gaffes?

Only way I see him losing is if he drops dead or has a complete memory lapse on live TV.

Will Hunting
06-16-2020, 09:41 PM
Really you think a guy who was knocked the fuck out by the end of Iowa and left for dead, gets a rape allegations lodged and actually gets more vote will be undone by one of his gaffes?

Only way I see him losing is if he drops dead or has a complete memory lapse on live TV.
The rape allegations came after the primary was over and they never received mainstream media coverage, don’t change the timeline.

Biden performing well in a primary being administered by the DNC that wanted desperately for him to win is different than a general election that won’t be swung to his benefit. The media/DNC did everything in its power to swing momentum in his direction, the idea that he’s some kind of resilient campaigner who led a great comeback is ridiculous. He ran in the Democratic primary 3 times, lost 2 times and then was a threadhair away from losing a 3rd time before the media/DNC/South Carolina n!ggers revived his campaign. No one considered him a serious candidate in 1988 or 2008, the only reason people do now is because CNN/MSBNC stared cramming him down everyone’s throat.

If he beats Trump it’ll be due to a shitty economy, not because of anything Trump said.

baseline bum
06-16-2020, 09:52 PM
Besides his poll numbers tanking even more as a direct consequence?

Probably netted Biden some of the real christian republicans out there. It could explain why he's doing better than average on republican states nationwide. I dont know. You cannot say it wasn't a backfire though.

:rollin

Reck
06-16-2020, 09:57 PM
The rape allegations came after the primary was over and they never received mainstream media coverage, don’t change the timeline.

Biden performing well in a primary being administered by the DNC that wanted desperately for him to win is different than a general election that won’t be swung to his benefit. The media/DNC did everything in its power to swing momentum in his direction, the idea that he’s some kind of resilient campaigner who led a great comeback is ridiculous. He ran in the Democratic primary 3 times, lost 2 times and then was a threadhair away from losing a 3rd time before the media/DNC/South Carolina n!ggers revived his campaign. No one considered him a serious candidate in 1988 or 2008, the only reason people do now is because CNN/MSBNC stared cramming him down everyone’s throat.

If he beats Trump it’ll be due to a shitty economy, not because of anything Trump said.

You seem mad. I pointed out how things went down.

Halfway through your diatribe I knew you were going to go full racist because you just cant accept things. I never even implied Biden was this giant behemoth of a campaigner.

A few factors:

4 or 5 establishment dems ran, clogged their lane.
Allowed Bernie to win with barely 30% of the vote throughour the first few contests.
Said candidates decided to drop out as a group because they didn't like Bernie
Bernie Sanders didn't have broad appeal
Biden did, so he wins

Not a hard concept. The media/DNC had little to do with the voting part. You always forget this important part.

But sure, CNN told the ######s to vote for whitey over and over until they just had to.

tholdren
06-16-2020, 11:04 PM

Kansas flu
Wet markets only in China
All hospitals overwhelmed
Data doesn't need to be timely

You and trump peas in a pod

ChumpDumper
06-16-2020, 11:40 PM
Kansas flu

You and trump peas in a pod:lol you've been in denial all this time just like Trump.

You lie like Trump too.

:lol

Trainwreck2100
06-17-2020, 11:29 AM
Disagree the disinfect thing was good trying to be a savior, just like him peddling hydroxycloroquin. List from that particular pretty conference though was him asking why we don't use heat to treat it when that's what a fever is.

koriwhat
06-17-2020, 12:22 PM
basically he's right... those today with HIV can live into old age as long as they have the means to afford the high priced meds(cocktail) it takes to fight back against the disease.

koriwhat
06-17-2020, 12:24 PM
Kansas flu

You and trump peas in a pod

:tu

TheGreatYacht
06-17-2020, 12:27 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/Mau_Carmona/status/1273306103384805384

Reck
06-17-2020, 12:31 PM
basically he's right... those today with HIV can live into old age as long as they have the means to afford the high priced meds(cocktail) it takes to fight back against the disease.

No, dummy, he's not.

HIV is different from AIDS. No vaccines can help you if you get to the AIDS stage.

ChumpDumper
06-17-2020, 12:37 PM
basically he's rightNo. Basically he's 100% wrong.

You may now have a meltdown over my quoting you.

clambake
06-17-2020, 12:39 PM
No. Basically he's 100% wrong.

You may now have a meltdown over my quoting you.

Fuck you you stupid faggot I hope you get the flu

Where are my jorts?

ChumpDumper
06-17-2020, 12:41 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/Mau_Carmona/status/1273306103384805384I heard of him. He lost a 100k Euro bet that measles didn't exist. :lol

Gibbz
06-17-2020, 12:48 PM
He doesn't believe harmful viruses exist? I've gotta get off this shit--too much brain rot.

boutons_deux
06-17-2020, 12:53 PM

koriwhat
06-17-2020, 02:07 PM
No, dummy, he's not.

HIV is different from AIDS. No vaccines can help you if you get to the AIDS stage.

You can call me whatever names you'd like tranny.

Either way there's a patent for an aids vaccine and you literally come from a place of no experience with what you're trying to talk about. I took care of the oldest living hiv patient for a yr and a half 5-6 days a week. Good luck convincing me otherwise knowitall(s).

koriwhat
06-17-2020, 02:10 PM
Fuck you you stupid faggot I hope you get the flu

Where are my jorts?

Funny I had to read clam's bitchass reply in order to read CumDumpsters faux intellectual narcissistic bitchass reply. Lmao you two bitches were made for each other.

Reck
06-17-2020, 02:13 PM
You can call me whatever names you'd like tranny.

Either way there's a patent for an aids vaccine and you literally come from a place of no experience with what you're trying to talk about. I took care of the oldest living hiv patient for a yr and a half 5-6 days a week. Good luck convincing me otherwise knowitall(s).

Says the shitty tattoo parlor "artist" who dropped out of high school.

There are no AIDS vaccine. The end. lol

koriwhat
06-17-2020, 02:17 PM
Says the shitty tattoo parlor "artist" who dropped out of high school.

There are no AIDS vaccine. The end. lol

Keep calling me names. It's quite the comedy show how upset you pussies get literally just by my existence. Lol so much hate for someone you do not know personally and who personally doesn't care to know any of you weak males. :tu

ChumpDumper
06-17-2020, 02:26 PM
Funny I had to read clam's bitchass reply in order to read CumDumpsters faux intellectual narcissistic bitchass reply. Lmao you two bitches were made for each other.:lol "faux intellectual"

There is no AIDS vaccine.

Why lie?

koriwhat
06-17-2020, 02:29 PM
Going to have to wait til someone quotes your bitchass CumDumpster. :tu

clambake
06-17-2020, 02:54 PM
Going to have to wait til someone quotes your bitchass CumDumpster. :tu

He’s asking why you have to lie, jj

koriwhat
06-17-2020, 02:58 PM
He’s asking why you have to lie, jj

So nice of you clam... ST's own fluffer.