PDA

View Full Version : I guess the R stands for ...

vy65
06-17-2020, 04:33 PM
Rape b/c the homie went balls deep ...

John R. Bolton, the former national security adviser, says in his new book that the House in its impeachment inquiry should have investigated President Trump not just for pressuring Ukraine to incriminate his domestic foes but for a variety of instances when he sought to intervene in law enforcement matters for political reasons.
Mr. Bolton describes several episodes where the president expressed willingness to halt criminal investigations “to, in effect, give personal favors to dictators he liked,” citing cases involving major firms in China and Turkey. “The pattern looked like obstruction of justice as a way of life, which we couldn’t accept,” Mr. Bolton writes, adding that he reported his concerns to Attorney General William P. Barr.
Mr. Bolton also adds a striking new allegation by saying that Mr. Trump overtly linked trade negotiations to his own political fortunes by asking President Xi Jinping of China to buy a lot of American agricultural products to help him win farm states in this year’s election. Mr. Trump, he writes, was “pleading with Xi to ensure he’d win. He stressed the importance of farmers, and increased Chinese purchases of soybeans and wheat in the electoral outcome.”

“A president may not misuse the national government’s legitimate powers by defining his own personal interest as synonymous with the national interest, or by inventing pretexts to mask the pursuit of personal interest under the guise of national interest,” Mr. Bolton writes. “Had the House not focused solely on the Ukraine aspects of Trump’s confusion of his personal interests,” he adds, then “there might have been a greater chance to persuade others that ‘high crimes and misdemeanors’ had been perpetrated.”

Bolton says Trump impeachment inquiry missed other troubling actions - The New York Times
https://apple.news/Ae2yEFebnTD6QUZCqSBgOww

Trill Clinton
06-17-2020, 04:37 PM
I look forward to seeing how team trump spins this.

Spurtacular
06-17-2020, 04:49 PM
George Bush war hawks good now.

RandomGuy
06-17-2020, 04:50 PM

Obstruction of justice ok with you.

Spurtacular
06-17-2020, 04:51 PM
Obstruction of justice ok with you.

That false flag sailed.

But you hold tight to your conspiracy theory, mmkay.

Spurs Homer
06-17-2020, 05:02 PM
The “R” has always been for RUSSIA

Remember....

a vote for (R) = a vote for Russia...

a vote for (D) = a vote for Democracy!

David Hogg
06-17-2020, 05:03 PM
You love em when it’s convenient for you, hypocritical faggot.

RandomGuy
06-17-2020, 05:06 PM
That false flag sailed.

:lol FBI conspiracy theory with evidence waiting for a chance to charge in an open court. statute of limitations will not have run out by Jan 21, 2021.

RandomGuy
06-17-2020, 05:08 PM
That false flag sailed.

... and Bolton is going to provide a roadmap for more obstruction charges to be investigated, as the OP hints at.

get on your tap shoes, and face shield. You have a lot of tap dancing and semen shielding ahead of you.

Reck
06-17-2020, 05:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuAHz4i3_x8

The turnaround on this was superhuman like. :wow

baseline bum
06-17-2020, 05:14 PM
This should trouble Susan Collins, she might even raise an eyebrow.

vy65
06-17-2020, 05:14 PM

https://i.imgflip.com/1yep7v.jpg

vy65
06-17-2020, 05:16 PM
... and Bolton is going to provide a roadmap for more obstruction charges to be investigated, as the OP hints at.

get on your tap shoes, and face shield. You have a lot of tap dancing and semen shielding ahead of you.

Eh, I seriously doubt there's much willingness for another impeachment-type inquiry, if that's what you're getting at.

Reck
06-17-2020, 05:21 PM
Eh, I seriously doubt there's much willingness for another impeachment-type inquiry, if that's what you're getting at.

That would actually play against us this time. Would make pieces of shits like McSally, Collins and Murkowski to vote for it. You dont want to bail out the republicans that are hanging by a thread.

Not to mention prioritizing another impeachment inquiry with Covid is just bad optics.

ChumpDumper
06-17-2020, 05:23 PM
Just get him out of office. Everything else will fall into place.

baseline bum
06-17-2020, 05:47 PM

No reason to impeach, the senate has his back 100%. And fuck Bolton and his book, he can stick it up his ass sideways.

Winehole23
06-17-2020, 05:50 PM
After a few weeks of griping and moaning and media hairsplitting, and furious partisan lit-crit, 39% of Americans will still back Trump no matter what.

ChumpDumper
06-17-2020, 05:51 PM
No reason to impeach, the senate has his back 100%. And fuck Bolton and his book, he can stick it up his ass sideways.I agree. I should have been more precise and said vote him out of office.

Spurtacular
06-17-2020, 06:50 PM

Maybe if you keep fearmongering and tanking the economy, amirite?

Spurtacular
06-17-2020, 06:50 PM

Have you apologized for the Russia hoax yet?

Spurtacular
06-17-2020, 06:51 PM
:lol FBI conspiracy theory with evidence waiting for a chance to charge in an open court. statute of limitations will not have run out by Jan 21, 2021.

Limp dick stuff even for you, tbh.

vy65
06-17-2020, 07:01 PM
https://4dhm2deucu5yphr93fnr1c2c-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/21295546_web1_200417-BPD-WORLD-VIRUS-UPDATE-0730HRS-VIRUS_2.jpg

Derp and the Karens loading up for a sticky summer

Spurminator
06-17-2020, 07:35 PM
Fuck this guy and fuck his book. I'm not particularly interested in anything he has to say if it wasn't important enough for him to testify when it mattered.

Spurs Homer
06-17-2020, 07:51 PM
No reason to impeach, the senate has his back 100%. And fuck Bolton and his book, he can stick it up his ass sideways.

even if bolton had testified in the senate impeachment trial

traitor republicans would have still acquitted

they have the blood of 200,000 americans or more on their heads

FrostKing
06-17-2020, 09:20 PM
The “R” has always been for RUSSIA

Remember....

a vote for (R) = a vote for Russia...

a vote for (D) = a vote for Democracy!
Comical for me as Russia is a historic rival and still populates political commentary in Poland.

What is your beef with Russia? I wouldn't even include them in a Top 5 list of troublemakers

Chris
06-17-2020, 10:20 PM
I guess the D stands for Domestic Terrorism.

ElNono
06-17-2020, 10:53 PM
Bolton is a piece of shit no matter how you spin this... even if he's not lying, the fact that he prioritized his book sales over the nation screams Boomer left and right...

baseline bum
06-17-2020, 10:58 PM
Bolton is a piece of shit no matter how you spin this... even if he's not lying, the fact that he prioritized his book sales over the nation screams Boomer left and right...

Bolton was the worst of the worst of Trump's swamp. I hope that book flops so badly and anyone other than Never Trump Republicans who puts money in this faggot's pocket is a moron.

ElNono
06-17-2020, 11:00 PM
Bolton was the worst of the worst of Trump's swamp. I hope that book flops so badly and anyone other than Never Trump Republicans who puts money in this faggot's pocket is a moron.

The next time a Trumptard tells you he's "draining the swamp", tell him Bolton was part of the administration... that's how bad he is.

DMC
06-18-2020, 12:38 AM
Nothingburger

Winehole23
06-18-2020, 05:48 AM
NothingburgerIt stands to reason there's no difference to you. The filling is real, but a real patty doesn't break down in a fake digestive tract.

Trump is a substantial turd. Enjoy your nothingburger.

RandomGuy
06-18-2020, 09:11 AM

Have you?

RandomGuy
06-18-2020, 09:24 AM

No. Trumps thin immunity as president will have an end at some point. The GOP is about to lose Congress and the White House and will be almost helpless to protect him in a few months.

RandomGuy
06-18-2020, 12:32 PM

Definitely going to steal it, to read it.

Spurtacular
06-18-2020, 01:19 PM
Have you?

I apologize on behalf of America to Russia that we have limp-wristed gimps like you trying to pin their failures on them.

:lmao

spurraider21
06-18-2020, 01:20 PM
thats quite the competition. he actually had Bannon in his administration. a guy that was so extreme that even ben shapiro couldnt work for him :lol

Spurtacular
06-18-2020, 07:44 PM
:cry Muh Bolton :cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZETP6zBnYuc

SnakeBoy
06-18-2020, 07:51 PM
As long as these people keep heading to the D party I dgaf what the R stands for.

RandomGuy
07-01-2020, 02:12 PM
As long as these people keep heading to the D party I dgaf what the R stands for.

R stands for anti-science and Racism, it seems.

pgardn
07-01-2020, 02:26 PM

Russia interfered in our elections.
What hoax?

What did Mueller conclude?
The fact the orange guy was not kicked out of office is a political one. If the D's had a Senate majority your orange daddy is gone.
And there was every reason to throw him out, but not collusion with Russia.

baseline bum
07-01-2020, 02:50 PM
thats quite the competition. he actually had Bannon in his administration. a guy that was so extreme that even ben shapiro couldnt work for him :lol

Bolton only came out against our Dear Leader because Trump didn't go war with Iran over them shooting down our drone. Fuck Bolton, makes me want to puke every time I see that faggot put on TV. Anyone who buys his book is a fucking retard.

Blake
07-01-2020, 02:53 PM

B stands for bunker

Chris
07-01-2020, 02:55 PM
B stands for bunker

C stands for cuckold.

Blake
07-01-2020, 02:56 PM
C stands for cuckold.

Definitely doesn't stand for Christian

spurraider21
07-01-2020, 03:17 PM
Definitely doesn't stand for Christian
f stands for fake christian

Chris
07-01-2020, 03:19 PM
A stands for ambulance chaser.

koriwhat
07-01-2020, 04:15 PM

That's spot on though bud :tu

koriwhat
07-01-2020, 04:15 PM
C stands for cuckold.

Lmao

koriwhat
07-01-2020, 04:16 PM
What hoax?

The fact the orange guy was not kicked out of office is a political one. If the D's had a Senate majority your orange daddy is gone.

Forget reality because ORANGE MAN BAD!

Will Hunting
07-01-2020, 04:22 PM
John Bolton and Bill Kristol - the new leaders of today’s Democratic Party!

pgardn
07-01-2020, 06:04 PM
Forget reality because ORANGE MAN BAD!

Reality is he got let off by his own party.
He tried to ask a foreign county and their intelligence apparatus to find dirt on a political opponent.
When this is all said and done, neither party will want to continue this precedent.

Wait for it.

spurraider21
07-01-2020, 06:40 PM
John Bolton and Bill Kristol - the new leaders of today’s Democratic Party!
who has referred to john bolton as a democrat or liberal or anything like that?

Spurtacular
07-01-2020, 08:08 PM
What hoax?

:cry We believe in conspiracy theories nowadays :cry

Tell me about 911 while you're at it, Less Than Blake.

DMC
07-01-2020, 09:00 PM
It stands to reason there's no difference to you. The filling is real, but a real patty doesn't break down in a fake digestive tract.

Trump is a substantial turd. Enjoy your nothingburger.

It's a non issue. John Bolton wants book sales. The social environment of the US dictates sensationalism creates wealth. Truth isn't marketable.

Winehole23
07-01-2020, 11:44 PM
It's a non issue. John Bolton wants book sales. The social environment of the US dictates sensationalism creates wealth. Truth isn't marketable.Fortune cookie talk.

You can't polish that turd, no matter how hard you neg its naysayers.