PDA

View Full Version : I'm depressed for America

DarrinS
06-17-2020, 11:16 PM
Pandemic + civic unrest (to put it mildly)

I just feel sad for our country.

And two old retarded dudes running for president.

Reck
06-17-2020, 11:17 PM
Sure you do

Spurtacular
06-17-2020, 11:19 PM
You may be sadder than the Chumpettes, Darrin.
They know this stuff is coordinated even if they don't admit it.
You are just plain gullible.

TheGreatYacht (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43719)

DarrinS
06-17-2020, 11:20 PM
Sure you do

I actually try to find some positive news every day. Getting harder to find. It's depressing.

TimDunkem
06-17-2020, 11:22 PM
Drunk again?

Anyway, you know you'll vote for Trump.

Spurtacular
06-17-2020, 11:23 PM
:lol Chumpettes be crying that Darrin ain't initiated into their loser club.

FrostKing
06-17-2020, 11:24 PM
Sports and Hollywood haven't even stepped onto the soapbox yet

On the bright side the brown and yellow demographics are multiplying so maybe they can shake some sense into the white/black pissing contest

White leftist are worrisome and this is a demographic I can't run from even on a jet plane back to Eastern Europe. They populate the EU.

DarrinS
06-17-2020, 11:24 PM
You may be sadder than the Chumpettes, Darrin.
They know this stuff is coordinated even if they don't admit it.
You are just plain gullible.

TheGreatYacht (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43719)

Gullible is the Plandemic bullshit

DarrinS
06-17-2020, 11:26 PM
Drunk again?

Anyway, you know you'll vote for Trump.

Not drunk, Tim. Just sad.

Spurs Homer
06-17-2020, 11:26 PM

you should be

you voted for trump

Reck
06-17-2020, 11:33 PM
:lol Chumpettes be crying that Darrin ain't initiated into their loser club.

You want into the club......that you created. :lol

ElNono
06-17-2020, 11:33 PM
OP needs to stop drinking, tbh

clambake
06-17-2020, 11:39 PM
So, disgruntled Obama voter Antichrist is depressed.

All those stupid days has carried you to stupid days today.

New lame from darrin

DarrinS
06-17-2020, 11:40 PM

That's not going to happen. :lol

You don't feel the same way, though?

TimDunkem
06-17-2020, 11:40 PM
Darrin is sad yet he is literally part of the problem. Smfh

FrostKing
06-17-2020, 11:42 PM
you should be

you voted for trump
Lol @ not only still believing in parties but individual candidates

Spurtacular
06-17-2020, 11:42 PM
Gullible is the Plandemic bullshit

You keep telling yourself that as healthy people are doing just fucking fine.

DarrinS
06-17-2020, 11:43 PM
So, disgruntled Obama voter Antichrist is depressed.

All those stupid days has carried you to stupid days today.

New lame from darrin

I made that account to make fun of an anti-Obama post, you stupid fuck.

Spurtacular
06-17-2020, 11:45 PM
You're a punching bag for Chumpettes.
That's sad, Darrin.
Sac up, dude.

DarrinS
06-17-2020, 11:47 PM
You're a punching bag for Chumpettes.
That's sad, Darrin.
Sac up, dude.

I'm not worried, derp.

clambake
06-17-2020, 11:47 PM
I made that account to make fun of an anti-Obama post, you stupid fuck.

Nope

You made that alt because you thought we wouldn’t know. I’m sure it was your best effort

Reck
06-17-2020, 11:49 PM

Were you sad in the Obama years as well? Just checking for consistencies.

Spurtacular
06-17-2020, 11:49 PM
I'm not worried, derp.

:cry Imma depressed, not worried :cry

Also :lol at you embracing the Chumpettes comfort term.

Sac up, dude.

Spurtacular
06-17-2020, 11:50 PM
Nope

You made that alt because you thought we wouldn’t know. I’m sure it was your best effort

Alt Chumpette worried about alts.

DarrinS
06-17-2020, 11:51 PM
Nope

You made that alt because you thought we wouldn’t know. I’m sure it was you best effort

Nope. Specifically created in response to a thread by AngelLuv, who was saying Obama was the antichrist.

Spurtacular
06-17-2020, 11:52 PM
Darrin is sad yet he is literally part of the problem. Smfh

Yea, how dare he not get behind the zombie rapist chosen for you.

Reck
06-17-2020, 11:55 PM

This isn’t political.

TimDunkem
06-17-2020, 11:57 PM

You're 0-2 with me. Fuck Biden, tbh.

DarrinS
06-18-2020, 12:00 AM
I know I'm not alone.

Chris
06-18-2020, 12:06 AM
America has made it through worse.

Imagine if Hillary would have won.

Americans are disconnecting from the television and cable news networks. That's a good first step.

DarrinS
06-18-2020, 12:06 AM

I'd make you the best drink you ever had. Then we could disagree about politics. Then we could play Wii sports. All would be good. :lol

Spurtacular
06-18-2020, 12:09 AM
You're 0-2 with me. Fuck Biden, tbh.

Then what exactly is your problem with Darrin?

Reck
06-18-2020, 12:10 AM
Darrin now hitting on El. What a twist!

:lol

ElNono
06-18-2020, 12:17 AM

depressed? no. I do have lockdown fatigue, but I'm in a privileged position, so really don't think I have much to complain about.

ElNono
06-18-2020, 12:20 AM
I'd make you the best drink you ever had. Then we could disagree about politics. Then we could play Wii sports. All would be good. :lol

Thanks.

I have some good wine and whiskey here, tbh... but don't generally drink other than in social outings.

baseline bum
06-18-2020, 12:20 AM

Damn you still got a Wii hooked up too? :lol

Haven't even played it in a year but still won't disconnect the thing in case I ever get the urge to play Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime, or Zelda Wind Waker again. :lol

DarrinS
06-18-2020, 12:21 AM

He has intelligent takes. I'd probably also get along with spuraider and vy65, too.

ElNono
06-18-2020, 12:21 AM
I gave my Wii to my nephew, tbh... still have a switch tho

baseline bum
06-18-2020, 12:28 AM
I gave my Wii to my nephew, tbh... still have a switch tho

Did you LetterBomb that bitch first and put USB Loader GX on so he could play shit off a microSD? Shit put one microSD in the USB port for Wii roms and another in the SD card slot for Gamecube and that nigga set.

ElNono
06-18-2020, 12:28 AM
Did you LetterBomb that bitch first and put USB Loader GX on so he could play shit off a microSD? Shit put one microSD in the USB port for Wii roms and another in the SD card slot for Gamecube and that nigga set.

well, yes

DarrinS
06-18-2020, 12:30 AM

Haven't even played it in a year but still won't disconnect the thing in case I ever get the urge to play Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime, or Zelda Wind Waker again. :lol

My son has a couple of world records on Mario Cart. :lol

He's 16, but started kicking my was at around 12. :lmao

baseline bum
06-18-2020, 12:30 AM
well, yes

Now you just gotta modchip that Switch tbh

DarrinS
06-18-2020, 12:31 AM
He has intelligent takes. I'd probably also get along with spuraider and vy65, too.

And baseline bum.

I'm wearing my mask, bro.

DMC
06-18-2020, 12:33 AM

You've always been a weird sad person yourself. You don't know whether to jerk off or finger yourself.

baseline bum
06-18-2020, 12:33 AM
My son has a couple of world records on Mario Cart. :lol

He's 16, but started kicking my was at around 12. :lmao

Mario Kart is great on all their systems. The Switch one is awesome too, though surprisingly Mario Kart 7 on the 3DS became my favorite in the series. The 3D is mostly shit on that system but it looks pretty awesome in that game.

FrostKing
06-18-2020, 12:35 AM
I know I'm not alone.
I voted for Obama

He gave blacks and other disenfranchised a voice. Unfortunately that also meant targeting "the majority". 2016 was the response to this. Now by 2020 we see the counter.

Is there a uniter on the horizon? Or a tipping point? Likely neither just more finger pointing. I am getting off this ride tbh.

baseline bum
06-18-2020, 12:35 AM
And baseline bum.

I'm wearing my mask, bro.

Fuck, you get that pissed off at Mario Kart that you'd be yelling shit? Don't start Sekiro Shadows Die Twice then. That shit was pissing me off last night. :lol

DarrinS
06-18-2020, 12:36 AM
Now you just gotta modchip that Switch tbh

We hacked our Wii. I guess the Switch is next. Link?

DarrinS
06-18-2020, 12:40 AM
At the end of the day, most of us have a lot in common. We're being divided.

DMC
06-18-2020, 12:41 AM
I voted for Obama

He gave blacks and other disenfranchised a voice. Unfortunately that also meant targeting "the majority". 2016 was the response to this. Now by 2020 we see the counter.

Is there a uniter on the horizon? Or a tipping point? Likely neither just more finger pointing. I am getting off this ride tbh.

I voted for Obama because of what I thought he would do but he didn't do it. He did not give black people a voice. He gave white people an out. Black people did not have representation in the White House. White people had representation in the white house with an excuse that a black man was running the country.

baseline bum
06-18-2020, 12:41 AM
We hacked our Wii. I guess the Switch is next. Link?

Nintendo is coming hard with their lawyers to shut down sites trying to sell modchips and modchip installation services, so I'm not exactly sure where to get one right now. If you have a Switch you bought brand new as late as say February 2018 there is a pretty good chance you can softmod it without having to put in a modchip. Here is a thread showing which serials are hackable. Nvidia fucked up on that chip and early Switches have a hardware bug that Nintendo is unable to fix through software, so if you have one of those hackable Switches you can run even the newest firmware. :lol

https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-informations-by-serial-number-read-the-first-post-before-asking-questions.481215/

The Switch scene is toxic as hell though. For instance, the guy who writes tinfoil (used to install games) wrote the program to check if you're using one of the most popular custom firmware (Kosmos) and then put up an error message telling you to dump Kosmos or you can't use his program. :lol

baseline bum
06-18-2020, 12:44 AM
It's funny, if you have an older Switch model you can hack it with a fucking paperclip (to short two pins on the right joycon rail when in recovery mode).

DarrinS
06-18-2020, 12:55 AM
Nintendo is coming hard with their lawyers to shut down sites trying to sell modchips and modchip installation services, so I'm not exactly sure where to get one right now. If you have a Switch you bought brand new as late as say February 2018 there is a pretty good chance you can softmod it without having to put in a modchip. Here is a thread showing which serials are hackable. Nvidia fucked up on that chip and early Switches have a hardware bug that Nintendo is unable to fix through software, so if you have one of those hackable Switches you can run even the newest firmware. :lol

https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-informations-by-serial-number-read-the-first-post-before-asking-questions.481215/

The Switch scene is toxic as hell though. For instance, the guy who writes tinfoil (used to install games) wrote the program to check if you're using one of the most popular custom firmware (Kosmos) and then put up an error message telling you to dump Kosmos or you can't use his program. :lol

Thanks. At my own risk, I suppose

Reck
06-18-2020, 01:09 AM
You've always been a weird sad person yourself. You don't know whether to jerk off or finger yourself.

DMC’s daily moronic, personal commentary stays intact.

One of these days you’ll finally get one thing right after your guessing games run their course.

FrostKing
06-18-2020, 01:37 AM
I voted for Obama because of what I thought he would do but he didn't do it. He did not give black people a voice. He gave white people an out. Black people did not have representation in the White House. White people had representation in the white house with an excuse that a black man was running the country.
Interesting experience. Obama was ultimately a mediator. He took middle ground on most issues which is why he didn't start a new War but he also didn't end one either. The foreign policy which is a biggie for was non-committal.

Nice guy, would hang out with but his middle ground left both sides unsatisfied. In hindsight maybe he is needed today as mediator instead of road blazer as first Black President

clambake
06-18-2020, 02:11 AM
I know I'm not alone.

Here you go again

Can you say it like woody Allen? That would entertain

Blake
06-18-2020, 02:27 AM
America has made it through worse.

Imagine if Hillary would have won.

Americans are disconnecting from the television and cable news networks. That's a good first step.

"Viewers continue to watch cable news networks in big numbers"

https://www.multichannel.com/news/weekly-cable-ratings-fox-news-posts-record-june-ratings-performance

You're an idiot

Spurtacular
06-18-2020, 02:31 AM
Interesting experience. Obama was ultimately a mediator. He took middle ground on most issues which is why he didn't start a new War but he also didn't end one either. The foreign policy which is a biggie for was non-committal.

Nice guy, would hang out with but his middle ground left both sides unsatisfied. In hindsight maybe he is needed today as mediator instead of road blazer as first Black President

He was a puppet, dude. Come to terms.

TimDunkem
06-18-2020, 02:31 AM
Mario Kart is great on all their systems. The Switch one is awesome too, though surprisingly Mario Kart 7 on the 3DS became my favorite in the series. The 3D is mostly shit on that system but it looks pretty awesome in that game.
Double Dash still GOAT, brah.

FrostKing
06-18-2020, 02:35 AM
He was a puppet, dude. Come to terms.
So was Cheney's puppet. Donald has plenty of allegiances too.

TheGreatYacht
06-18-2020, 02:40 AM

Take the red pill. Get woke. You will get a better understanding of what's going on and everything will make more sense. The downside is realizing that you're surrounded by brainless zombies and sheeples.

TheGreatYacht
06-18-2020, 02:41 AM
At the end of the day, most of us have a lot in common. We're being divided.

This. Glad you realize that.

ElNono
06-18-2020, 02:42 AM
Take the red pill. Get woke. You will get a better understanding of what's going on and everything will make more sense. The downside is realizing that you're surrounded by brainless zombies and sheeples.

:lol here's the 'enlightened' angle again

FrostKing
06-18-2020, 03:08 AM
This. Glad you realize that.
Many Americans are either working from home or not at all. Interacting with people outside your community illustrates most people are unaffected by the race mongering. We are just people trying to enjoy the Sun and our money

Winehole23
06-18-2020, 05:35 AM
You've always been a weird sad person yourself. You don't know whether to jerk off or finger yourself.Too coy by half, you know that's a false dilemma.

koriwhat
06-18-2020, 06:39 AM
I know I'm not alone.

Indeed you're not

TheGreatYacht
06-18-2020, 07:31 AM
:lol here's the 'enlightened' angle again

OP needs to wake up from the Zionist/Jewish supremacist matrix. He's one of the biggest necons and supporters of Israel in this forum.

baseline bum
06-18-2020, 07:49 AM
Thanks. At my own risk, I suppose

If you have a softmoddable Switch probably just easier to buy the jig to short those two pins off amazon rather than make your own. You can also never take the thing online period once you install CFW unless you setup emunand from the very start. Gotta do a lot of research on it if you want to put CFW. But man a CFW Switch is great for playing old school arcade games, Genesis, NES, SNES, PS1, and so on handheld (N64 is a bitch though). But it'll cost you being able to go online and being able to use cartridges unless you do some extra setup.

boutons_deux
06-18-2020, 07:59 AM
And no mention of the biggest, worsening, unstoppable disaster: AGW

David Hogg
06-18-2020, 09:26 AM
Not drunk, Tim. Just sad.
Alcoholics tend to be depressed.

BSfromTX
06-18-2020, 09:37 AM
Alcoholics tend to be depressed.

This has been one of the better threads on this forum. Just try to find some common ground and not be ugly to each other for once.

boutons_deux
06-18-2020, 09:41 AM
rightwingnutjobs have been voting for Repugs for decades are too ignorant, too ideological to hear what the Repugs have been saying and doing for 40 years.

now that America is exposed as a failed state, they wake up and be sad

David Hogg
06-18-2020, 09:42 AM
This has been one of the better threads on this forum. Just try to find some common ground and not be ugly to each other for once.
Darrin can go fuck himself. He lived fat and happy on the back of those suffering in the country all his life. Now that the chickens have come home to roost, and that suffering can’t be ignored, he’s :cry sad for America :cry. Fuck his drunken white privileged ass.

BSfromTX
06-18-2020, 10:05 AM
Darrin can go fuck himself. He lived fat and happy on the back of those suffering in the country all his life. Now that the chickens have come home to roost, and that suffering can’t be ignored, he’s :cry sad for America :cry. Fuck his drunken white privileged ass.

What do you know about him that you can be so convinced of that? Would it be that hard to try and find common ground? I disagree with a lot of what you say, but that gives me no right to be insulting or judge you in any way.

This place can certainly be depressing. A lot of arguing, insults, and complete disrespect for one another.

David Hogg
06-18-2020, 10:09 AM
What do you know about him that you can be so convinced of that? Would it be that hard to try and find common ground? I disagree with a lot of what you say, but that gives me no right to be insulting or judge you in any way.

This place can certainly be depressing. A lot of arguing, insults, and complete disrespect for one another.

If Darrin wants to be reassured and find common ground, he’s got a fucking family and kids. Apparently that situation must be dogshit if he’s begging internet strangers for sympathy.

Spurs Homer
06-18-2020, 10:12 AM

You want to know what is really sad...and what is proof of how fucked this country is?

People like darrin and nathan are standing in line - RIGHT NOW

to attend the rally of a nazi traitor who has been the leading cause of the destruction of this country.

The guy who stood at Helsinki and took Russia’s side- after Russia had attacked the US.

RIGHT NOW - days before the nazi rally

Nazi’s are braving the elements and a raging pandemic

to attend a nuremburg “worship the traitor” rally.

This country is doomed.

Reck
06-18-2020, 10:14 AM

Darrin doesn’t really give a fuck about minorities or anyone else to be precise. He said it was ok for people to die of the virus as long as it wasn’t him because it “didn’t affect” him.

Don’t know what prompted this come to Jesus moment but it is a temporary one.

BTW, personally I have nothing against Darrin but he’s the typical “I got mine, so I don’t give a shit what happens to you” boomer type.

TimDunkem
06-18-2020, 11:30 AM
Darrin doesn’t really give a fuck about minorities or anyone else to be precise. He said it was ok for people to die of the virus as long as it wasn’t him because it “didn’t affect” him.

Don’t know what prompted this come to Jesus moment but it is a temporary one.

BTW, personally I have nothing against Darrin but he’s the typical “I got mine, so I don’t give a shit what happens to you” boomer type.

Perfectly stated. It has less to do with politics and just how he has come off as a person over the course of YEARS. He is more of a professional fence sitter, taking sides only when it is convenient to him, and the reasoning invariably comes back to the "I got mine, don't give a shit about you" mentality, as you said.

I haven't been a longtime poster in the politics forum, but I've lurked since 2007 and Darrin is one of those guys who always came off as the selfish boomer type. Gotta' agree that this is probably temporary. Guy is probably maskless and coughing on low wage workers in the drive-thru, picking up his morning mimosa to temper his hangover as we speak.

TimDunkem
06-18-2020, 11:33 AM
If Darrin wants to be reassured and find common ground, he’s got a fucking family and kids. Apparently that situation must be dogshit if he’s begging internet strangers for sympathy.

Definitely dogshit indeed if he's visited his local bars 5 or 6 times in the week they've been opened.

ChumpDumper
06-18-2020, 11:44 AM
I am disappointed that it takes one on-camera police murder and over 100,000 off camera deaths and an economic freefall for some to realize that the US still has big problems. I am encouraged that the ascendant generations seem like they'll be less stupid than previous ones. Hopefully it's not too late.

OTOH, anyone still trying to argue Trump is doing a good job deserves every bit of ridicule coming to him.

koriwhat
06-18-2020, 12:02 PM

Lol you'll be one of the first to the gulags bitch boy

David Hogg
06-18-2020, 12:05 PM
^Another depressed moron with substance abuse issues.

koriwhat
06-18-2020, 12:07 PM
^Another depressed moron with substance abuse issues.

Weed? You mean weed that I haven't been smoking lately? Whoa watch out for them potheads!

koriwhat
06-18-2020, 12:09 PM
^ Bitch boy DH if the commies take over and you and I are lined up against a wall waiting to eat lead... please let me go second so I can see you go first!

David Hogg
06-18-2020, 12:10 PM
Weed? You mean weed that I haven't been smoking lately? Whoa watch out for them potheads!
lol your behavior is nothing like a guy smoking weed.

clambake
06-18-2020, 12:11 PM
Joey jorts will survive the virus with dexamethasone

He’ll take anything with the word meth in it

koriwhat
06-18-2020, 12:11 PM
lol your behavior is nothing like a guy smoking weed.

So what am I on then?

Water, sweet tea, multivitamins, iodine, mainly chicken, and from time to time ice cream. Whoa say it ain't so!

koriwhat
06-18-2020, 12:13 PM
Joey jorts will survive the virus with dexamethasone

He’ll take anything with the word meth in it

Yall are pathetic. Yall really think I'm a meth head and or a crack head? This shit is so ridiculous. I'd say comical but it's just ridiculous.

spurraider21
06-18-2020, 12:24 PM
i'm not exactly sure what he's on... but we know what he's off: his meds

Chucho
06-18-2020, 12:27 PM
Very few people here I'd bet on IRL as being who they project themselves as on ST so far as ethics and morality go.

Nothing unique to ST, tbf.

TheGreatYacht
06-18-2020, 01:28 PM
So what am I on then?

You're on your period.

Blake
06-18-2020, 01:33 PM

There's no common ground for racism and idiots not wearing their masks in public. You'll need to take your "but both sides" bullshit elsewhere

Blake
06-18-2020, 01:35 PM

Lol "gulags"

Spurtacular
06-18-2020, 02:24 PM

Lol "gulags"

If it ever came to that or anything like that, this would be Blake and DaBlob.

:lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jCpUMUezzY

koriwhat
06-18-2020, 02:25 PM
Spot on Spurt!

clambake
06-18-2020, 02:28 PM
Spot on Spurt!

Lol derps jizz eater calls him spurt

Very appropriate lol

koriwhat
06-18-2020, 02:32 PM
Lol derps jizz eater calls him spurt

Very appropriate lol

^ look it's another one of those weak males. Clam the name fits ya you pussy!

RandomGuy
06-18-2020, 02:47 PM

We all do. tbh

Spurminator
06-18-2020, 02:52 PM

They made Wind Waker for Wii? Damn, looks like I've got a new game to play.

baseline bum
06-18-2020, 03:19 PM
They made Wind Waker for Wii? Damn, looks like I've got a new game to play.

Gamecube, but my Wii is backward compatible and I got one of the Smash Gamecube controllers back in 2019. But you can play it with a Wii Classic controller too if your Wii is backward compatible (eg if it has the four Gamecube controller ports on top when you open that little door). Gamecube is what it came out on and it still holds up well today as long as you have your Wii connected to your TV over component and not composite. Might as well hack your Wii and pirate it too since the Wii digital shop has been shut down a year and a half so it's not like Nintendo would get a cent from you buying the game anymore unless you have a Wii U and buy the remaster.

Also if you have a half decent gpu and cpu in your PC you can play it on Dolphin upscaled to 1080p. Or hell even 4k if you have the gpu for it.

RandomGuy
06-18-2020, 03:41 PM
Perfectly stated. It has less to do with politics and just how he has come off as a person over the course of YEARS. He is more of a professional fence sitter, taking sides only when it is convenient to him, and the reasoning invariably comes back to the "I got mine, don't give a shit about you" mentality, as you said.

I haven't been a longtime poster in the politics forum, but I've lurked since 2007 and Darrin is one of those guys who always came off as the selfish boomer type. Gotta' agree that this is probably temporary. Guy is probably maskless and coughing on low wage workers in the drive-thru, picking up his morning mimosa to temper his hangover as we speak.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163637

Part and parcel of this is his denial of climate science. Years and years of getting your talking points demolished or shown to be flawed...

no revision of position.

A blast from 2010, arguing that there hasn't been any warming trends "in the last 15 years".
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163637&page=13&p=4672682&viewfull=1#post4672682

Directly contradicted shortly thereafter by someone posting a link to study showing just that.

tholdren
06-18-2020, 03:46 PM

How many people did you give covid to. You said you had it. You posted about how you had a fever and lost your taste and smell and you still went to work. That is irresponsible.

ChumpDumper
06-18-2020, 03:47 PM
tholdren lies

koriwhat
06-18-2020, 03:49 PM
How many people did you give covid to. You said you had it. You posted about how you had a fever and lost your taste and smell and you still went to work. That is irresponsible.

Shhhhh she/he/it did it all for a just cause!

FrostKing
06-18-2020, 03:54 PM
I am disappointed that it takes one on-camera police murder and over 100,000 off camera deaths and an economic freefall for some to realize that the US still has big problems. I am encouraged that the ascendant generations seem like they'll be less stupid than previous ones. Hopefully it's not too late.

OTOH, anyone still trying to argue Trump is doing a good job deserves every bit of ridicule coming to him.
Black and White populations are in decline in America. Asians and Mexicans by in large don't care about BLM

Reck
06-18-2020, 03:54 PM

Wait----you think that is what this thread is about?

Darrin thinks Trump is godlike. He still likes and supports him. Would vote for him twice if he could.

RandomGuy
06-18-2020, 04:42 PM
Well-Rounded QAnon Kook Marjorie Taylor Greene Also A Gross Racist

Why lookie here what kind of person Republican voters seem to love.

Marjorie Taylor Greene, who posed with an assault rifle in a campaign ad, is the frontrunner for the Republican nomination in Georgia's 14th Congressional District. She's a QAnon conspiracy crackpot, but unlike that wackadoodle in Oregon, she's running for a seat so deep red that Democrats didn't bother contesting it in 2014 and 2016. Even during the 2018 blue wave, incumbent Tom Graves spanked the Democratic challenger by more than 50 points.
https://www.wonkette.com/well-rounded-qanon-kook-marjorie-taylor-greene-also-a-gross-racist

Tea Party has been replaced by something more sinister and more stupid.

That is one thing that makes ME depressed for America.

Barring something unlikely this gross nutball will be in Congress, making Matt Gaetz look like a very stable genius in comparison.

Republican leaders are STOKED about her.

Greene's closet competitor in last week's primary was Dr. John Cowan, who eked out just 19 percent of the vote to Greene's 41 percent. She needed a majority to win outright, but that's not an issue in the August 11 runoff. Republican leadership is already distancing themselves from the bigot who called Jewish Holocaust survivor George Soros a Nazi.

"
These comments are appalling, and Leader McCarthy has no tolerance for them," said Drew Florio, a spokesman for House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.).

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) went further, throwing his weight behind Greene's opponent.
"The comments made by Ms. Greene are disgusting and don't reflect the values of equality and decency that make our country great," Scalise said in a statement. "I will be supporting Dr. Cowan." [...]

While the National Republican Congressional Committee does not get involved in primaries, NRCC spokesman Chris Pack said Chairman Tom Emmer (R-Minn.) is "personally disgusted by this rhetoric and condemns it in the strongest possible terms."

And a spokesman for GOP Conference Chairwoman Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) — who forcefully rebuked King and called on him to step down — said, "obviously, Rep. Cheney opposes these offensive and bigoted comments."

Unfortunately, none of these Republican leaders can vote against Greene, and it would require an epic collapse for her to lose. If she wins the runoff, she'll face Democratic sacrificial lamb Kevin Van Ausdal in a district with a Republican partisan lean of 27 points. Let's hope for the best in both upcoming races. Otherwise, Republicans will have a conspiracy peddling racist in Congress, which I guess is better than the White House.

"we're not racists, but...." we keep electing them... -Republican voters

TimDunkem
06-18-2020, 05:20 PM
This message is hidden because tholdren is on your ignore list.

https://youtu.be/ULGaOaln6Ao

tholdren
06-18-2020, 05:21 PM
You didn't quarantine. So either you didn't have it or you were irresponsible

koriwhat
06-18-2020, 05:31 PM
Well-Rounded QAnon Kook Marjorie Taylor Greene Also A Gross Racist

Why lookie here what kind of person Republican voters seem to love.

https://www.wonkette.com/well-rounded-qanon-kook-marjorie-taylor-greene-also-a-gross-racist

Tea Party has been replaced by something more sinister and more stupid.

That is one thing that makes ME depressed for America.

Barring something unlikely this gross nutball will be in Congress, making Matt Gaetz look like a very stable genius in comparison.

Republican leaders are STOKED about her.

"we're not racists, but...." we keep electing them... -Republican voters

Lol she's a racist because george soros is a fucking jew hating nazi? He is just that... or is it because she follows Qanon?

Damn you're a waste of oxygen.

DarrinS
06-18-2020, 08:53 PM
Wow, some seriously unpleasant people post here.

Peace

DarrinS
06-18-2020, 09:02 PM

Great movie, tbh

DarrinS
06-18-2020, 09:06 PM
Still too many people trying to "win" and not really talking to each other. I'm guilty myself.

Social media (and mainstream media) are total cancers.

David Hogg
06-18-2020, 09:23 PM

Peace
Eat shit.

DarrinS
06-18-2020, 09:46 PM

Peace

Eat shit.

Prime example.

David Hogg
06-18-2020, 09:56 PM
Prime example.
Go cry for more internet sympathy while avoiding your real life family.

DarrinS
06-18-2020, 10:11 PM
Go cry for more internet sympathy while avoiding your real life family.

Family is well taken care of.

If you find yourself in a battle with serious 2A dudes, I hope you bring your skateboard.

DarrinS
06-18-2020, 10:13 PM
I seriously fear that's going to happen. Some right wing group is going to confront these left wing loons and it's not going to end well.

spurraider21
06-18-2020, 10:16 PM
I seriously fear that's going to happen. Some right wing group is going to confront these left wing loons and it's not going to end well.
dont worry. i've been told antifa is very dangerous.

DarrinS
06-18-2020, 10:17 PM

Where you live, there's an armed faction. Redneck revolt, or something.

pgardn
06-18-2020, 10:19 PM

Exactly what the president of the UNITED states would want.
Hes in election trouble, its time to get serious.

Nathan89
06-18-2020, 10:19 PM
https://twitter.com/mizdonna/status/1273779953042153472?s=20

You should be depressed. The left has absolutely lost their minds.

ElNono
06-18-2020, 11:06 PM

Spurtacular
06-18-2020, 11:09 PM

Chumpettes not bothered.

TheGreatYacht

ElNono
06-18-2020, 11:09 PM

Sounds like fake news. But if it isn't, this is great news for her. Wrongful termination suit should be a nice payday

Reck
06-18-2020, 11:17 PM
Sounds like fake news. But if it isn't, this is great news for her. Wrongful termination suit should be a nice payday

Of course.

DarrinS
06-18-2020, 11:24 PM
That's a bizarre company statement.

ElNono
06-18-2020, 11:25 PM
Of course.

well, she'll have her day in court if she feels she was wrongly terminated.

Reck
06-18-2020, 11:27 PM

Probably said ###### a half dozen times.

ElNono
06-18-2020, 11:31 PM

What do you find bizarre about it? Sounds fairly straightforward.

Nathan89
06-18-2020, 11:32 PM
Of course.

They basically said they have a bunch of leftist pussies that are intolerant of others. This results in them being triggered and unable to do their job comfortably.

Reck
06-18-2020, 11:34 PM

He can cling to possibly the timing of release of the statement being at nearly midnight.

Probably out of an abundance of caution and pushback as to why the firing occurred.

Nathan89
06-18-2020, 11:34 PM
To think these assholes brand themselves as tolerant and open is both hysterical and infuriating.

DarrinS
06-18-2020, 11:40 PM

I don't know the "personal views" of our HR director. He's a white male, so ...

ElNono
06-18-2020, 11:41 PM
I don't know the "personal views" of our HR director. He's a white male, so ...

You would if he started sharing his personal views...

DarrinS
06-18-2020, 11:46 PM
You would if he started sharing his personal views...

My company is the poster child for H1A visas. Our online meetings are hilarious. I just pretend I understand what everyone is saying. :lmao

ElNono
06-18-2020, 11:48 PM
My company is the poster child for H1A visas. Our online meetings are hilarious. I just pretend I understand what everyone is saying. :lmao

You mean H1B? The US hasn't issued H1A visas since 2000.

Our meetings are fun, tbh... frankly, I'm having the time of my life right now.

DarrinS
06-18-2020, 11:50 PM
You mean H1B? The US hasn't issued H1A visas since 2000.

Our meetings are fun, tbh... frankly, I'm having the time of my life right now.

Yes, H1B. My bad.

It's the Indians and Chinese I have trouble understanding.

ElNono
06-18-2020, 11:51 PM
Yes, H1B. My bad.

It's the Indians and Chinese I have trouble understanding.

Not many around here. We do have a frenchie with a very closed english, but he's good people.

DarrinS
06-19-2020, 12:10 AM
Not many around here. We do have a frenchie with a very closed english, but he's good people.

I wasn't trying to say anything derogatory about the folks I work with, just that I have problems understanding them in phone calls. Email works much better.

ElNono
06-19-2020, 12:12 AM
I wasn't trying to say anything derogatory about the folks I work with, just that I have problems understanding them in phone calls. Email works much better.

I didn't think you were. It is a common problem when you're working with a worldwide workforce.

TimDunkem
06-19-2020, 01:14 AM
Great movie, tbh
In vino veritas.

David Hogg
06-19-2020, 06:57 AM
Sounds like you got something fun to jerk off to.

boutons_deux
06-19-2020, 07:02 AM
yep, I think at some point, unarmed "terrorist" antifa countering heavily armed and of course dickless "non terrorist" Trash cult mob, like boogooloo bois, will get slaughtered.

boutons_deux
06-19-2020, 07:09 AM
which one is Matt Gaetz and which one is his Cuban pool boy

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eazk7CMXkAAn_ox?format=jpg&name=large

hater
06-19-2020, 08:31 AM

:lmao

Then whos gonna have meltdowns over ppl wearing masks at drive thus

Nathan89
06-19-2020, 10:29 AM
https://twitter.com/michaeljknowles/status/1273984430713921540?s=20

"Slippery slope fallacy."

TimDunkem
06-19-2020, 10:37 AM
Who gives a fuck about statues? People are dying.

TheGreatYacht
06-19-2020, 10:46 AM
DarrinS - Our Struggle (Real Talk from the Heart)

https://youtu.be/0IJTFutz3XQ

ducks koriwhat Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan Spurtacular Thread

DarrinS this for you. You probably won't watch but I imagine this is how you're feeling.

Nathan89
06-19-2020, 11:12 AM
Who gives a fuck about statues? People are dying.

Thanks for swooping in to move the goal posts.

These dumbasses don't care about stats either with regards to people dying.

pgardn
06-19-2020, 11:12 AM
DarrinS - Our Struggle (Real Talk from the Heart)

https://youtu.be/0IJTFutz3XQ

heartfelt struggle for you is the fact that the US is majority Christian and not Muslim

you better make sure some of the posters you call out know this.

ducks (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13) koriwhat (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10674) Nathan89 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20260) Chris (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1656) CosmicCowboy (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=207) DMC (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665) Millennial_Messiah (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=50493) FrostKing (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=51741) SnakeBoy (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12109) thispego (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=193) TSA (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7640) phxspurfan (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5132) Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615) Thread (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320)

DarrinS (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2042) this for you. You probably won't watch but I imagine this is how you're feeling.

heartfelt struggle for you is the fact that the US is majority Christian and not Muslim

you better make sure some of the posters you call out know this.

TimDunkem
06-19-2020, 11:15 AM
Thanks for swooping in to move the goal posts.

These dumbasses don't care about stats either with regards to people dying.
lol "Moving goalposts"

This thread wasn't about statues.

Disingenuous fuck.

Nathan89
06-19-2020, 11:18 AM
lol "Moving goalposts"

This thread wasn't about statues.

Disingenuous fuck.

The goal posts with regards to the statue discussion. It was never a discussion because people were dying all along. And who cares if the leftist mob burns your house down because people are dying. They won't discuss how many people though. They won't discuss stats. The stats don't fit their stupid narrative.

TimDunkem
06-19-2020, 11:20 AM
Leftist mob. :lol

Nathan scared black man is coming to get him?

Nathan89
06-19-2020, 11:22 AM
https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1273338941593305089?s=20

Shameful Dem claims to care more about the kid another representative. These people are unbelievable.

David Hogg
06-19-2020, 11:26 AM

Shameful Dem claims to care more about the kid another representative. These people are unbelievable.
A micropenised incel taking about kids :lmao

Trill Clinton
06-19-2020, 11:31 AM

Wow Gaetz got owned. He got hit with the cold hard truth and faked a temper tantrum.

TimDunkem
06-19-2020, 11:35 AM
A micropenised incel..
Almost thought you were talking about Nathan for a second.

TimDunkem
06-19-2020, 11:36 AM
Wow Gaetz got owned. He got hit with the cold hard truth and faked a temper tantrum.
You can usually measure the level of ownage based on how loud the Repug fake temper tantrum is.

Blake
06-19-2020, 12:21 PM

Blake
06-19-2020, 12:23 PM
https://twitter.com/michaeljknowles/status/1273984430713921540?s=20

"Slippery slope fallacy."

Trump predicted riots and vandalism in year 4 of his presidency?

What a shitty, shitty president

boutons_deux
06-19-2020, 12:26 PM
https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/104711400_781453862390676_4199033217221848870_o.jp g?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=x0GGEnsCWisAX-HlSJw&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=63798dbf0497c91fdcb371f2cccb39cc&oe=5F10A6E8

pgardn
06-19-2020, 02:24 PM
https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/104711400_781453862390676_4199033217221848870_o.jp g?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=x0GGEnsCWisAX-HlSJw&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=63798dbf0497c91fdcb371f2cccb39cc&oe=5F10A6E8

Oh here we go.

Flag humping time again.
Lets be as divisive as we possible can, maybe we get rioting inside empty football stadiums.
Orange man wants to see flames before he is kicked out of office in Nov.

Spurtacular
06-19-2020, 04:28 PM
Of course.

She was targeted, Wreck. Come to terms.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2020, 04:38 PM
She was targeted, Wreck. Come to terms.What is your evidence she was targeted?

weebo
06-19-2020, 04:44 PM
Oh here we go.

Flag humping time again.
Lets be as divisive as we possible can, maybe we get rioting inside empty football stadiums.
Orange man wants to see flames before he is kicked out of office in Nov.

Another one of his tricks to deflect from the fact that the country is on life support. Sicker, poorer and more divided than its been in years.

Spurtacular
06-19-2020, 04:46 PM
What is your evidence she was targeted?

They get to virtue signal their ass off and get free advertising while they do it.
Now keep doing your lawyer cherp schtick.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2020, 04:51 PM
They get to virtue signal their ass off and get free advertising while they do it.
Now keep doing your lawyer cherp schtick.derp folds

Spurtacular
06-19-2020, 04:56 PM
derp folds

cherp lives in a world where bad shit doesn't happen; certainly not by his allies to enemies.

Reck
06-19-2020, 05:07 PM
https://i.imgur.com/P5Hf3CM.jpg

ChumpDumper
06-19-2020, 05:55 PM
cherp lives in a world where bad shit doesn't happen; certainly not by his allies to enemies.derp lives in a world of white hate and conspiracy theories and no women outside of family.

Spurtacular
06-19-2020, 06:59 PM
Cherp melting down.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2020, 07:09 PM
:lol no denial from derp