PDA

View Full Version : Europe to open flights to most 2nd and 3rd world sh*thole countries except...

Splits
06-24-2020, 09:54 AM

'Murka now a shithole country.

Tired of winning yet?

TimDunkem
06-24-2020, 10:11 AM
Better start pushing that "travel America" tax credit.

Just be sure to avoid most of the south and southwest including Arizona, California, Florida, and Texas.

vy65
06-24-2020, 10:14 AM
Would be hilarious if it wasn't utterly depressing.

boutons_deux
06-24-2020, 10:21 AM
more pain for the airlines

and I bet Euros aren't enthusiastic about visiting The Trump Pandemic, hurting US hospitality business

Repugs voted in Trash, and still support Trash as The Trump Pandemic ravages through MISgoverned Repug states

FrostKing
06-24-2020, 11:28 AM
Europeans aren't traveling here until the protesting stops

TimDunkem
06-24-2020, 11:35 AM
^Yeah because they never protest in Europe.

baseline bum
06-24-2020, 12:25 PM
Would be hilarious if it wasn't utterly depressing.

Wait until Mexico doesn't let us in. Isn't Canada already there?

hater
06-24-2020, 12:33 PM
I been saying USA is a shithole country for years.

Glad mainstream caught up finally

Called it :tu

hater
06-24-2020, 12:34 PM
I also said Mexico should pay for the wall when they had a chance. I knew some crisis was gonna happen here that Mexicana would not want dirty Americans from escaping south of the border

TimDunkem
06-24-2020, 12:36 PM
I also said Mexico should pay for the wall when they had a chance. I knew some crisis was gonna happen here that Mexicana would not want dirty Americans from escaping south of the border
You called it again, brotha'. :tu

hater
06-24-2020, 12:36 PM
You called it again, brotha'. :tu

Trainingdaymaniga.gif :tu

vy65
06-24-2020, 12:52 PM
Wait until Mexico doesn't let us in. Isn't Canada already there?

Ya I think so

baseline bum
06-24-2020, 01:39 PM

We have been a shithole country since at least 2008. Never really felt like the nation crawled out of the bankster's great depression as boutons_deux calls it and we have been a gig economy since.

koriwhat
06-24-2020, 01:51 PM

'Murka now a shithole country.

Tired of winning yet?

Good! I seriously hope the USA closes its borders to the world across the pond. Fuck them all tbh!

FrostKing
06-24-2020, 02:24 PM
https://i.ibb.co/93BqMww/IMG-20200624-WA0005.jpg

Trashy USA

FrostKing
06-24-2020, 03:20 PM
https://youtu.be/AKB4KyUy0ts

Come visit and experience American culture

ChumpDumper
06-24-2020, 03:23 PM

Come visit and experience American cultureYou're still here.

FrostKing
06-24-2020, 03:24 PM
You're still here.
Blocked from leaving!

pgardn
06-24-2020, 03:26 PM

What would happen to a black man in most small Polish towns at any time?

FrostKing
06-24-2020, 03:27 PM
What would happen to a black man in most small Polish towns at any time?
Cities the size of Minneapolis, worst case some monkey chants

ChumpDumper
06-24-2020, 03:28 PM
Blocked from leaving!Thank Trump for that.

pgardn
06-24-2020, 03:30 PM
Cities the size of Minneapolis, worst case some monkey chants

So blacks would be welcome to live there?
No fckn way. Black guy would not last a week.
If the chanting did not do it, a beating would.

Thats basically Eastern Europe.
Its horribly obvious. And you know it because you live(d) it.

Millennial_Messiah
06-24-2020, 03:31 PM

:lol idolizing Javad Zarif and the Iranian oppresivist, terrorist regime but completely turning a blind eye to their hypocrisy. You can't be "against racism" but also antisemitic. That's mutually exclusive.

FrostKing
06-24-2020, 03:49 PM
So blacks would be welcome to live there?
No fckn way. Black guy would not last a week.
If the chanting did not do it, a beating would.

Thats basically Eastern Europe.
Its horribly obvious. And you know it because you live(d) it.
I actually watched an episode recently of House Hunters International where guy was a dark black athlete living in Poland.

I can't speak for all of Eastern Europe. I got sucker punched once in my small hometown, over a misunderstanding. So there is a significant divide between small and medium sized cities. In Warsaw 2 summers ago I was walking thru my cousins apartment complex and two dark black males were chatting. I wanted to get close enough to see what language they were conversing in, but I didn't want to make them feel uncomfortable.

I think the dynamic is a bit different there because - they don't accept refugees so any black person living in Poland probably speaks the language and Polaks are impressed when foreigners are able to grasp it. As long as you dress and act like a typical Polak, in medium size cities you'll only get people staring (especially elderly women surprised). I have heard of verbal attacks (at night) when there is interracial dating. Another interesting angle is in Poland, you see more men dating out of race than vice versa.

I do believe the farther East you go, the more rugged. I am told in Ukraine recent protesters were clobbered in some cities.

boutons_deux
06-24-2020, 03:51 PM
https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/104659513_147395800256762_5368195371173892410_n.pn g?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=mgEPHacgVFIAX909sIJ&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=74a43f3f163fb02b73896f46467b9b93&oe=5F180911

Splits
06-24-2020, 04:51 PM
I don't have a passport

Will Hunting
06-24-2020, 05:16 PM
:lol what kind of a grown ass man doesn’t have a passport?

phxspurfan
06-24-2020, 05:17 PM
:cry Conspiracy against Trump and Freedom :cry

ElNono
06-24-2020, 05:19 PM

do you need one if you never leave the trailer park, tbh?

Will Hunting
06-24-2020, 05:22 PM

I don’t mean to lend credibility to FrostKing’s posts, but leaders of the BLM movement really need to be more vocal in disavowing these attacks. It doesn’t take very many “group of black kids beat up innocent white bystander” stories for people to not give a shit about George Floyd anymore. Not really fair but it’s the way things work.

Spurminator
06-24-2020, 05:26 PM
I don’t mean to lend credibility to FrostKing’s posts, but leaders of the BLM movement really need to be more vocal in disavowing these attacks. It doesn’t take very many “group of black kids beat up innocent white bystander” stories for people to not give a shit about George Floyd anymore. Not really fair but it’s the way things work.

Is this BLM related or is it just more of the same sensationalized "black crime" coverage that helped build the prison industry in the first place? If it's the latter I don't know why BLM should have to say anything about it.

hater
06-24-2020, 06:00 PM
:lol idolizing Javad Zarif and the Iranian oppresivist, terrorist regime but completely turning a blind eye to their hypocrisy.

You know you can replace Javad and Iran with Pompeo and USA and your sentence would be more closer to the truth niga

Will Hunting
06-24-2020, 06:22 PM
Is this BLM related or is it just more of the same sensationalized "black crime" coverage that helped build the prison industry in the first place? If it's the latter I don't know why BLM should have to say anything about it.
It’s not typical black on black Candace Owens shit, it’s a bunch of black guys beating up an innocent white kid as he’s ordering an Uber.

If we want to talk about how the prison industry was built, look no further than Jim Crow Joe’s senate record in the 80s and early 90s.

Millennial_Messiah
06-24-2020, 06:37 PM

I don't have a passport either tbh.

Why the fuck would I want to be sent "on assignment" to India or some shit hole like that?

Spurminator
06-24-2020, 06:38 PM
It’s not typical black on black Candace Owens shit, it’s a bunch of black guys beating up an innocent white kid as he’s ordering an Uber.

If we want to talk about how the prison industry was built, look no further than Jim Crow Joe’s senate record in the 80s and early 90s.

Yes, Democrats and Republicans are both culpable for the Law & Order state. The Scared White Voting Bloc was competitive and relatively bipartisan back then. Both parties fought to look tougher on crime so they could maintain power. All at black America's expense.

But if this assault isn't BLM related then I don't know why they're obligated to say anything about it. Their primary target is law enforcement, which we all agree should be held to a higher standard than common street thugs. There's not going to be any systematic favoritism shown in favor of these guys.

clambake
06-24-2020, 06:40 PM

Why the fuck would I want to be sent "on assignment" to India or some shit hole like that?

Maybe because Indians are taking your job here, tbh

Millennial_Messiah
06-24-2020, 06:45 PM
Maybe because Indians are taking your job here, tbh

I'm not fixin' to work for 10 rupees an hour in a literal wet dumpster with 143 degree heat indexes and the stench of rotting flesh laced with curry.

Also, snakes. Big, bad, poisonous ones.

Will Hunting
Yes, Democrats and Republicans are both culpable for the Law & Order state. The Scared White Voting Bloc was competitive and relatively bipartisan back then. Both parties fought to look tougher on crime so they could maintain power. All at black America's expense.

But if this assault isn't BLM related then I don't know why they're obligated to say anything about it. Their primary target is law enforcement, which we all agree should be held to a higher standard than common street thugs. There's not going to be any systematic favoritism shown in favor of these guys.
So Bernie Sanders is as culpable as Biden is for the law and order state?

ElNono

:lol of course

Spurminator
06-24-2020, 06:53 PM
So Bernie Sanders is as culpable as Biden is for the law and order state?

Why is this a Bernie/Biden discussion all of a sudden? Wasn't Bernie an Independent back then? I haven't looked into his voting record in the 80's.

Will Hunting
06-24-2020, 06:58 PM
Why is this a Bernie/Biden discussion all of a sudden? Wasn't Bernie an Independent back then? I haven't looked into his voting record in the 80's.
You broadly said all Dems and Republicans are culpable. I was using him as an example, point being that Jim Crow Joe was definitely one of the more zealous Democrats in terms of law & order.

Spurminator
06-24-2020, 07:00 PM
You broadly said all Dems and Republicans are culpable. I was using him as an example, point being that Jim Crow Joe was definitely one of the more zealous Democrats in terms of law & order.

No I said Democrats and Republicans are culpable. I didn't say "all." Some were certainly more culpable than others and Biden + Clinton would be near the top of the list.

I still don't know what this has to do with BLM's supposed obligation to give equal time to black crime as they do systematic racism in law enforcement.

Will Hunting
06-24-2020, 07:02 PM
No I said Democrats and Republicans are culpable. I didn't say "all." Some were certainly more culpable than others and Biden + Clinton would be near the top of the list.

I still don't know what this has to do with BLM's supposed obligation to give equal time to black crime as they do systematic racism in law enforcement.
I didn’t say equal time. I said they should disavow it. Make a statement condemning it.

The Biden stuff has nothing to do with it, I was just pointing out the irony of a Biden supporter crying about the “prison industry”.

Millennial_Messiah
06-24-2020, 07:05 PM

& yet you'll still vote for him.

A.K.A. Piss pot, chickenshit.

If you're gonna take a stand, at least vote for Jo Jorgensen or whatever her name is.

Spurminator
06-24-2020, 07:05 PM
I didn’t say equal time. I said they should disavow it. Make a statement condemning it.

The Biden stuff has nothing to do with it, I was just pointing out the irony of a Biden supporter crying about the “prison industry”.

:lol I'm a Biden supporter only as far as liking him more than Trump. Same as you.

Will Hunting
06-24-2020, 07:06 PM
& yet you'll still vote for him.

A.K.A. Piss pot, chickenshit.

If you're gonna take a stand, at least vote for Jo Jorgensen or whatever her name is.
Stay out of this fuckface. Trump is worse than Jim Crow Joe in every respect on these issues.

Will Hunting
06-24-2020, 07:07 PM
:lol I'm a Biden supporter only as far as liking him more than Trump. Same as you.
Iirc you were really defensive about how Joe Biden did a great job appealing to black South Carolinians.

Spurminator
06-24-2020, 07:09 PM
Iirc you were really defensive about how Joe Biden did a great job appealing to black South Carolinians.

You don't rc, tbh. If I said anything about Biden and South Carolina, I probably said it's not fair to suggest an entire black voting bloc can be swayed by a single endorsement.

Millennial_Messiah
06-24-2020, 07:13 PM
Stay out of this fuckface. Trump is worse than Jim Crow Joe in every respect on these issues.

If you believe what you're saying, you won't go out and vote for a "Jim Crow Joe".

FrostKing
06-24-2020, 07:16 PM

Putting more Cops on the street is faster and more direct solution than investing in education/family values and hoping it eventually improved the black community in a couple generations

You are making the assertion the profiling was wrong. It was mean but justified by data.

Will Hunting
06-24-2020, 07:17 PM
If you believe what you're saying, you won't go out and vote for a "Jim Crow Joe".
If I don’t I live in a place that’s already going to vote 80% Biden and I don’t have any senate/congress elections to vote for, if I lived in a place like Florida I’d definitely vote for Jim Crow Joe.

I also donated $2700 (or whatever the max was) to Jim Crow Joe’s top primary opponent.

Spurminator
06-24-2020, 07:18 PM
Biden's a politician. He was "tough on crime" in the 80's and 90's, like a lot of Democrats, because that was the politically convenient position to have. It's not a good thing and candidates should be held accountable for their record. But Jim Crow Joe isn't walking through that door. If he wins, he's going to continue his record of doing whatever is most likely to keep him in the Oval Office. Fortunately, "tough on crime" isn't a politically advantageous position for Democratic politicians.

Meanwhile Dred Scott Trump is the current President.

Spurminator
06-24-2020, 07:22 PM
Putting more Cops on the street is faster and more direct solution than investing in education/family values and hoping it eventually improved the black community in a couple generations

You are making the assertion the profiling was wrong. It was mean but justified by data.

I don't think # of cops is the problem. It's their job description that's the problem. Compounding the issue is how the system permanently brands criminals and actively prevents recuperation/assimilation.

Will Hunting
06-24-2020, 07:26 PM
Biden's a politician. He was "tough on crime" in the 80's and 90's, like a lot of Democrats, because that was the politically convenient position to have. It's not a good thing and candidates should be held accountable for their record. But Jim Crow Joe isn't walking through that door. If he wins, he's going to continue his record of doing whatever is most likely to keep him in the Oval Office. Fortunately, "tough on crime" isn't a politically advantageous position for Democratic politicians.

Meanwhile Dred Scott Trump is the current President.
It’s politically adventageous for Democrats to get nothing meaningful done, maintain the status quo, and then bellyache about about Mitch McConnell is a big meanie (ie Pelosi and Schumer).

Thats pretty much exactly what Biden is going to do.

FrostKing
06-24-2020, 07:28 PM
I don't think # of cops is the problem. It's their job description that's the problem. Compounding the issue is how the system permanently brands criminals and actively prevents recuperation/assimilation.
I agree. Where do you stand on 'plea bargains'. Some argue it is a scam knowing many of these people don't have the foundation or resources to logically make it thru probation/parole. Setting them up for failure.

Spurminator
06-24-2020, 07:34 PM
It’s politically adventageous for Democrats to get nothing meaningful done, maintain the status quo, and then bellyache about about Mitch McConnell is a big meanie (ie Pelosi and Schumer).

Thats pretty much exactly what Biden is going to do.

The Biden Presidency is an opportunity for Democrats to show that they're willing to push a Democrat President for progressive legislation rather than sit back on their laurels like they did during Obama's 8 years. I plan to have a much more critical eye towards Biden than I did towards Obama and hope other liberals + journalists will do the same.

Will Hunting
06-24-2020, 07:37 PM
The Biden Presidency is an opportunity for Democrats to show that they're willing to push a Democrat President for progressive legislation rather than sit back on their laurels like they did during Obama's 8 years. I plan to have a much more critical eye towards Biden than I did towards Obama and hope other liberals + journalists will do the same.
I’ll be thrilled if you’re right but I don’t see it (at least with journalists and everyone else). I’m predicting 4 years of Biden fuck ups that CNN/MSNBC respond to with “WELL AT LEAST HES NOT TRUMP!!!”

Spurminator
06-24-2020, 07:50 PM
I’ll be thrilled if you’re right but I don’t see it (at least with journalists and everyone else). I’m predicting 4 years of Biden fuck ups that CNN/MSNBC respond to with “WELL AT LEAST HES NOT TRUMP!!!”

Unfortunately you're probably right. Trump's Twitter account will probably still command a ton of airtime. Liberal punditry will focus on the shitty things Republicans are doing and saying vs. holding those actually in power to account.

Spurminator
06-24-2020, 07:54 PM
I agree. Where do you stand on 'plea bargains'. Some argue it is a scam knowing many of these people don't have the foundation or resources to logically make it thru probation/parole. Setting them up for failure.

Plea bargains are bad but they wouldn't be so compelling without a fucked up system that delays fair trials for years and comes with astronomical costs. That's the bigger problem. We punish people for claiming innocence.

DMC
06-24-2020, 08:17 PM
Works for me.

DMC
06-24-2020, 08:19 PM

Nah, it will be gaffe central, talk about what he says even if it's just interesting gaffes, and ignore the content of his speeches (for the most part). We'll be back to not knowing shit about what the feds are doing, only having a dog and pony show now and then.

DMC
06-24-2020, 08:20 PM

Which means many are willing to risk their lives to get away from the cops. Going to jail instead of being summoned to court is a problem that should only be reserved for violent offenders and DUIs.

Will Hunting
06-24-2020, 08:22 PM
Nah, it will be gaffe central, talk about what he says even if it's just interesting gaffes, and ignore the content of his speeches (for the most part). We'll be back to not knowing shit about what the feds are doing, only having a dog and pony show now and then.
Na I think spurminator is right, Trump will still be tweeting nonstop and CNN will talk about it around the clock.

Reck
06-24-2020, 08:24 PM

Well that's progress. Gaffes have never killed anybody as far as I know.

I'll take gaffes over thousands of lives or the mistreatment of your own citizens by your own military.

DMC
06-24-2020, 08:26 PM
Well that's progress. Gaffes have never killed anybody as far as I know.

I'll take gaffes over thousands of lives or the mistreatment of your own citizens by your own military.

People will still die, Joe just won't talk about it. He'll be a speech reader.

Spurtacular
06-24-2020, 08:56 PM
:lol So, Europe desperate as Democrats to get Trump out of office.

hater
06-24-2020, 09:47 PM
:lol of course

:lmao

hater
06-24-2020, 09:48 PM
:lol So, Europe desperate as Democrats to get Trump out of office.

No

The world doesnt revolve around the US anymore, dumpling

Spurtacular
06-24-2020, 09:52 PM
No

Sure it does. These manufactured wars don't get put into overdrive without the US on board.

It's like you don't pay attention to your own shit. :lol

hater
06-24-2020, 09:54 PM
Sure it does. These manufactured wars don't get put into overdrive without the US on board.

Nobody gives a shit about US manufactured wars anymore niga

What war has US led the West to in the last 10 years???

That era is over

koriwhat
06-24-2020, 09:56 PM
No

You're kidding right? They did fly a balloon depicting trump as a baby not that long ago but... fuck it I'll take your word for it.

koriwhat
06-24-2020, 09:57 PM

He's a mud skipper here only to flip flop on every issue and stir the pot.

hater
06-24-2020, 10:08 PM
You're kidding right? They did fly a balloon depicting trump as a baby not that long ago but... fuck it I'll take your word for it.

And someone dressed up as Kim jong last year in Singapore. Does that mean the world revolves around N korea niga?

Spurtacular
06-25-2020, 01:34 AM

That era is over

WWIII is canceled. Thanks for letting me know. :tu

Spurtacular
06-25-2020, 01:35 AM
He's a mud skipper here only to flip flop on every issue and stir the pot.

Pretty much.

FrostKing
06-25-2020, 04:44 AM

That era is over
https://i.ibb.co/pX3W8Hz/Screen-Shot-2020-06-25-at-2-43-25-AM.png

I voted for the domino that would haunt Europe in 2015

hater
06-25-2020, 07:19 AM
https://i.ibb.co/pX3W8Hz/Screen-Shot-2020-06-25-at-2-43-25-AM.png

I voted for the domino that would haunt Europe in 2015

French led that war nig look it up. Obomba and Shitler embraced it

FrostKing
06-25-2020, 07:24 AM
French led that war nig look it up. Obomba and Shitler embraced it
I am aware the collation formed against an African currency. French had most to lose.

Millennial_Messiah
06-25-2020, 10:06 AM
If I don’t I live in a place that’s already going to vote 80% Biden and I don’t have any senate/congress elections to vote for, if I lived in a place like Florida I’d definitely vote for Jim Crow Joe.

I also donated $2700 (or whatever the max was) to Jim Crow Joe’s top primary opponent.

Bernie was robbed in 2016, tbh. But, I'm still pretty shocked he fizzled out this year. Not sure what the establishment left did but it was pretty fish.

DMX7
06-25-2020, 10:07 AM
Bernie was robbed in 2016, tbh. But, I'm still pretty shocked he fizzled out this year. Not sure what the establishment left did but it was pretty fish.

Bernie would have been meme'd and destroyed as a crazy radical communist by the right. The dems picked a moderate because that gives the best chance for winning. Trump knows that which is why he got himself impeached trying to dig up dirt on Joe Biden.

Millennial_Messiah
06-25-2020, 10:15 AM
Bernie would have been meme'd and destroyed as a crazy radical communist by the right. The dems picked a moderate because that gives the best chance for winning. Trump knows that which is why he got himself impeached trying to dig up dirt on Joe Biden.

But does the "right" really matter when they're only like 37-39% of the US population? Look at the Chaz's and BLMs of the nation... thousands of people, mostly youths to hundreds of Trump stans.

If all the 18-29 voters voted, at least at an equal or greater rate than the 45+ voters vote, then the electoral college would look something like -

https://i.imgur.com/2EbaHm1.jpg

A daily reminder of how the GOP's electoral college position hangs on by a thread every cycle.

Millennial_Messiah
06-25-2020, 10:21 AM
The US population as a whole is very liberal compared to global average (though likely right of the European average) and very much ready to accept a socialistic, European society for the USA. The 18-30 year old Millennial population is over 80% left of center on the political spectrum.

But the voting bloc tells a different story. In the USA, age and voting likelihood are strongly positively correlated, similar to the case in the most religious (particularly Muslim and Hindu) countries of the world; nations which are considered right-of-center socially and fiscally, though not necessarily allied with US interests.

Because of the strong positive regression correlation (r) of voting and age in the United States, the right-of-center party (the Republican Party) has its "fair" chance.

TimDunkem
06-25-2020, 10:23 AM
The US population as a whole is very liberal compared to global average (though likely right of the European average) and very much ready to accept a socialistic, European society for the USA. The 18-30 year old Millennial population is over 80% left of center on the political spectrum.

But the voting bloc tells a different story. In the USA, age and voting likelihood are strongly positively correlated, similar to the case in the most religious (particularly Muslim and Hindu) countries of the world.

Because of the strong positive regression correlation (r) of voting and age in the United States, the right-of-center party (the Republican Party) has its "fair" chance.

Doesn't help that they will purge rolls, gerrymander, and introduce every single bit of legislation they can to throw more wrenches in the voting process. They use every underhanded tactic they can to even the odds. Sadly, that's all their doing is evening the odds, and if only younger people would vote then Dems could actually win more elections.

koriwhat
06-25-2020, 10:27 AM
And someone dressed up as Kim jong last year in Singapore. Does that mean the world revolves around N korea niga?

Yeah and the whole world just protested, looted, and rioted over george floyd and USA's "systemic racism" but tell me again how no one fucking cares.

Whatever hater.

Millennial_Messiah
06-25-2020, 11:23 AM
Doesn't help that they will purge rolls, gerrymander, and introduce every single bit of legislation they can to throw more wrenches in the voting process. They use every underhanded tactic they can to even the odds. Sadly, that's all their doing is evening the odds, and if only younger people would vote then Dems could actually win more elections.

The gerrymandering is real, but youth will always be more liberal and a solid percentage of them will grow more conservative with time, children, etc. (Especially having children: this tends to be the one factor that turns a liberal person more conservative on average than any other life event. Do recall that the Baby Boomers were the most liberal bastion in US history until 1980.)

The right will always find a way to stay competitive in spite of odds stacked against them, whether it is gerrymandering, enforcing strict voting requirements, potentially raising the voting age, etc.

Millennial_Messiah
06-25-2020, 12:54 PM
However "Europe" in this case doesn't include the UK, right? Since the UK isn't part of the EU anymore. Not to mention that the UK isn't technically part of Europe, tbh. So we can still go get our fix of British fish-and-chips.