PDA

View Full Version : The Official BLM Protestors Are Doing Awesome Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

Spurtacular
06-24-2020, 07:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=32&v=S-GbIrbFQvE&feature=emb_logo

Spurtacular
07-01-2020, 01:32 AM
They're not worried about COVID. But they do have to respect lead poisoning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiIZTVuSUiY&t=198s

Spurtacular
07-01-2020, 11:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pDqUqy8QqE

koriwhat
07-01-2020, 11:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=32&v=S-GbIrbFQvE&feature=emb_logo

It's always dumb white ninjas... smh

Vanilla ISIS strikes again!

Spurtacular
07-24-2020, 02:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsnjrS8VfHg

Spurtacular
07-24-2020, 02:54 AM
BLM Supporters Ambush, Murder Young White Mother For Saying 'All Lives Matter'
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/blm-supporters-ambush-murder-young-white-mother-saying-all-lives-matter?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=miximedia&utm_campaign=zerohedge

boutons_deux
07-24-2020, 07:54 AM
Trump repeals rule meant to integrate neighborhoods, further stoking racial divisions in campaign

his administration on Thursday targeted

an Obama-era :lol

affordable housing regulation, the latest in a series of appeals to white voters’ fears of crime and declining property values.

Under the rule, cities receiving some federal housing aid had to develop plans to address patterns of segregation or risk losing money.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-07-23/trump-repeals-fair-housing-rule-amplifying-campaign-appeals-to-racial-bias (https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-07-23/trump-repeals-fair-housing-rule-amplifying-campaign-appeals-to-racial-bias?utm_source=sfmc_100035609&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=28226+Essential+California+07%2f24%2f 20&utm_term=https%3a%2f%2fwww.latimes.com%2fpolitics% 2fstory%2f2020-07-23%2ftrump-repeals-fair-housing-rule-amplifying-campaign-appeals-to-racial-bias&utm_id=10662&sfmc_id=665585)

Spurtacular
07-26-2020, 03:30 PM
https://images.foxtv.com/static.fox5ny.com/www.fox5ny.com/content/uploads/2020/07/764/432/bm1-2.jpeg?ve=1&tl=1

Dude shot for having a non chumpette approved point of view.

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/black-trump-supporter-murdered-in-milwaukee

ElNono
07-26-2020, 05:03 PM
RIP. Nobody should die cuz muh politics.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2020, 05:10 PM
https://images.foxtv.com/static.fox5ny.com/www.fox5ny.com/content/uploads/2020/07/764/432/bm1-2.jpeg?ve=1&tl=1

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/black-trump-supporter-murdered-in-milwaukeeHm, he also supported BLM.

Spurtacular
07-26-2020, 05:12 PM
Hm, he also supported BLM.

:cry He (allegedly) supported his murderers :cry

smh cherp

TheGreatYacht
07-26-2020, 05:13 PM

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/black-trump-supporter-murdered-in-milwaukee

"Friends identified the victim as 60-year-old Bernell Tremmell. He was killed in a daylight shooting near Bremen Street and Wright Street."

There is that number again. Fake news or staged?

ChumpDumper
07-26-2020, 05:14 PM
:cry He (allegedly) supported his murderers :cry

smh cherp:lol I got it from Fox News just like you. Are you saying they're an arm of the CIA?

Spurtacular
07-26-2020, 05:24 PM
:lol I got it from Fox News just like you.

It doesn't matter where you got it, putz.

Or do you think this absolves BLM somehow?

ChumpDumper
07-26-2020, 05:26 PM
It doesn't matter where you got it, putz.

Or do you think this absolves BLM somehow?:lol Why are you changing the subject?

I simply related a fact reported by the same news source you use and you lost your shit.

Sounds like he was in interesting dude. It's sad he got murdered.

Spurtacular
07-26-2020, 08:25 PM
:lol Why are you changing the subject?

I simply related a fact reported by the same news source you use and you lost your shit.

Sounds like he was in interesting dude. It's sad he got murdered.

:cry I wasn't tryin to make a moral equivalence, for reals :cry

ChumpDumper
07-26-2020, 08:27 PM
:cry I wasn't tryin to make a moral equivalence, for reals :cryThere is nothing moral about Trump.

Spurtacular
07-26-2020, 08:29 PM
There is nothing moral about Trump.

So, BLM was right to kill him?

ChumpDumper
07-26-2020, 08:32 PM
So, BLM was right to kill him?Straw man.

You have the identity of the person who killed him?

Post it or fold.

Spurtacular
07-26-2020, 08:37 PM
Straw man.

You have the identity of the person who killed him?

Post it or fold.

You keep sympathizing with the murderous motivation, psychopath.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2020, 09:28 PM
You keep sympathizing with the murderous motivation, psychopath.derp folds

Spurtacular
07-27-2020, 01:05 PM
According to Fox 6 (https://fox6now.com/2020/07/23/medical-examiner-man-killed-in-shooting-near-bremen-and-wright-in-milwaukee/), the 60-year-old was gunned down during a drive-by shooting in the neighborhood where he was known for displaying signs reading “Vote Trump 2020” and recited Bible verses.

Cherp: :cry It could've been white people :cry

:lmao Dip Shit

ChumpDumper
07-27-2020, 01:12 PM
Cherp: :cry It could've been white people :cry

:lmao Dip ShitI didn't say anything like that.

You're being really derpfensive.

Spurtacular
07-27-2020, 01:17 PM
It was black on black crime cos the dude was a Trump supporter. Come to terms.

ChumpDumper
07-27-2020, 01:18 PM
It was black on black crime cos the dude was a Trump supporter. Come to terms.Where does it say the killer is black? I haven't said one thing about the race of the killer.

Spurtacular
07-27-2020, 01:25 PM
:cry Sliver of reasonable doubt, amirite? :cry

lol cherp

ChumpDumper
07-27-2020, 01:26 PM
:cry Sliver of reasonable doubt, amirite? :cry

lol cherpReasonable doubt for whom?

What are you even arguing?

I noted it was interesting that he also supported BLM. That's all.

Why are you losing your shit over a simple fact?

Spurtacular
07-27-2020, 02:46 PM
:cry Interesting is all :cry

ChumpDumper
07-27-2020, 03:16 PM
:cry Interesting is all :cryYeah. Why did you lose your shit?

Spurtacular
07-27-2020, 03:20 PM
:cry A big nothing win for me, you can surely see :cry

ChumpDumper
07-27-2020, 03:32 PM
:cry A big nothing win for me, you can surely see :cry:lol derp

ChumpDumper
07-27-2020, 03:40 PM
Whoopsie.

Spurtacular
07-27-2020, 03:43 PM
:cry Imma gonna keep blabbing just see how many posts you can do is all :cry

ChumpDumper
07-27-2020, 03:52 PM
:cry Imma gonna keep blabbing just see how many posts you can do is all :cryIt works on you every time.

No comment on your white supremacist brethren in Richmond?

Spurtacular
07-27-2020, 05:14 PM
It works on you every time.

No comment on your white supremacist brethren in Richmond?

I'm not a white supremacist (or a white cuck like you).

You should sac up and start a thread if you want to talk about your alternative topic.

ChumpDumper
07-27-2020, 05:21 PM

You should sac up and start a thread if you want to talk about your alternative topic.You won't even talk about your own topic.

Your white power brethren posed tried to frame BLM in Richmond.

No comment?

Spurtacular
07-27-2020, 05:24 PM
You won't even talk about your own topic.

Your white power brethren posed tried to frame BLM in Richmond.

No comment?

I just gave you my comment. Sac up and start a thread about it.

ChumpDumper
07-27-2020, 07:01 PM
I just gave you my comment. Sac up and start a thread about it.derp folds

Spurtacular
07-27-2020, 07:34 PM
derp folds

cherp bleeds out

ChumpDumper
07-28-2020, 12:43 PM
So much whoopsie.

koriwhat
07-28-2020, 12:53 PM
see that white boy in atx get blasted for trying to be a hardass with a rifle? more of them hardass wannabe's need to get blasted to their graves tbh. lmao trying to intimidate others in tx when most have self defense guns of their own.

good riddance you weird red headed antifa freak!

koriwhat
07-28-2020, 12:55 PM

You should sac up and start a thread if you want to talk about your alternative topic.

Chump's just projecting...he's more racist than most here and his tactics of putting others down screams pathetic. CumDumpster's a weak fuck tbh.

ChumpDumper
07-28-2020, 01:10 PM
Chump's just projecting...he's more racist than most here and his tactics of putting others down screams pathetic. CumDumpster's a weak fuck tbh.Says the guy who melts down any time I quote him.

SnakeBoy
07-28-2020, 01:21 PM
So much whoopsie.

That's terrible. It's like he thought if he just walked around breaking some windows that it would trigger some type of pavlovian looting response from the protestors.

ChumpDumper
07-28-2020, 01:24 PM
That's terrible. It's like he thought if he just walked around breaking some windows that it would trigger some type of pavlovian looting response from the protestors.Cool racism bro.

Trill Clinton
07-28-2020, 01:37 PM
dbl

Trill Clinton
07-28-2020, 01:40 PM
So much whoopsie.

I knew it when I saw it. White Supremacists have been agitating these protests in the early stages.

see that white boy in atx get blasted for trying to be a hardass with a rifle? more of them hardass wannabe's need to get blasted to their graves tbh. lmao trying to intimidate others in tx when most have self defense guns of their own.

good riddance you weird red headed antifa freak!

You mean the veteran who was exercising his 2nd amendment rights and almost got ran over by a reckless driver?

Spurtacular
07-28-2020, 01:52 PM
Chump's just projecting...he's more racist than most here and his tactics of putting others down screams pathetic. CumDumpster's a weak fuck tbh.

He's a psychopath. He'll put anyone on that altar that he needs to put on it. Just ask Al Franken.

SnakeBoy
07-28-2020, 02:02 PM
Cool racism bro.

Do you think the man’s actions at the AutoZone on East Lake Street set off a chain reaction that led to days of looting and rioting?

Yes or No

SnakeBoy
07-28-2020, 02:11 PM
You mean the veteran who was exercising his 2nd amendment rights and almost got ran over by a reckless driver?

Are you talking about the guy with a weapon of war who said he thinks people are too big of a pussies to do anything about it?

Trill Clinton
07-28-2020, 02:28 PM
Are you talking about the guy with a weapon of war who said he thinks people who hate peaceful protestors and want to say shit to them are too big of a pussies to do anything about it?

Yes him

koriwhat
07-28-2020, 02:47 PM
I knew it when I saw it. White Supremacists have been agitating these protests in the early stages.

lol that dude was a vet and i'm an MD.

Trill Clinton
07-28-2020, 02:59 PM
lol that dude was a vet and i'm an MD.

AF vet

koriwhat
07-28-2020, 03:04 PM

AF vet

a vet who had no idea what type of rifle he was shooting. a vet who knows not to place his finger on the trigger unless he's shooting to kill. a vet who shoots with a limp wrist and instead gets stomped out by a civilian who actually knows how to defend himself.

that ain't no vet just like those heffer femnazi mom's aren't mother's! :tu

spurraider21
07-28-2020, 03:05 PM
a vet who had no idea what type of rifle he was shooting. a vet who knows not to place his finger on the trigger unless he's shooting to kill. a vet who shoots with a limp wrist and instead gets stomped out by a civilian who actually knows how to defend himself.

he didnt fire a shot

koriwhat
07-28-2020, 03:06 PM
good riddance to that scumbag!

SnakeBoy
07-28-2020, 03:06 PM
Yes him

Okay thanks. Yeah that dude got himself shot.

SnakeBoy
07-28-2020, 03:07 PM
he didnt fire a shot

What's your point?

spurraider21
07-28-2020, 03:08 PM
What's your point?
seems to be a theme of koriwhat's post which i was directly responding to. he's implying that the guy initiated the violence and was rightfully killed in self defense

SnakeBoy
07-28-2020, 03:13 PM

As an AF vet I can tell that most job fields in the Air Force get 1 day of weapons training during basic training. USAF ain't grunts.

The military conducted an experiment by asking members of the different services how they would respond to a poisonous spider in their tent.
The Navy guy said "I'd smash it with my boot"
The Army guy said "I'd smash it with my hand"
The Marine said "I'd smash it with my hand and eat it"
The Air Force guy said "Why am I in a tent?"

SnakeBoy
07-28-2020, 03:16 PM
seems to be a theme of koriwhat's post which i was directly responding to. he's implying that the guy initiated the violence and was rightfully killed in self defense

He's right about that imo. There's no requirement to wait until you are shot to defend yourself against someone brandishing a weapon of war at you.

Will Hunting
07-28-2020, 03:17 PM
:lol who knew the Republican Party would become the party of veteran shaming

Trill Clinton
07-28-2020, 03:18 PM

Just take the L. Everything you typed is speculation.

spurraider21
07-28-2020, 03:24 PM
He's right about that imo. There's no requirement to wait until you are shot to defend yourself against someone brandishing a weapon of war at you.
i love the "weapon of war" rhetoric now that we're not talking about 2A issues :lol

and no, he didnt initiate violence. he had been protesting for a while without doing anything violent. the car was slowly driving by and NOBODY was bothering them until they made a stink and held the horn down. people approached the car and within seconds pop pop. you can see the car from the beginning of the video slowly moving along.

ChumpDumper
07-28-2020, 03:32 PM
Do you think the man’s actions at the AutoZone on East Lake Street set off a chain reaction that led to days of looting and rioting?

Yes or NoIf it did, it doesn't change your racism.

SnakeBoy
07-28-2020, 03:32 PM
i love the "weapon of war" rhetoric now that we're not talking about 2A issues :lol

and no, he didnt initiate violence. he had been protesting for a while without doing anything violent. the car was slowly driving by and NOBODY was bothering them until they made a stink and held the horn down. people approached the car and within seconds pop pop. you can see the car from the beginning of the video slowly moving along.

By the witnesses own account they began attacking/hitting the vehicle. The driver has no way of knowing what he is going to do with the weapon and has a right to defend himself before he gets shot.

I'm all for the 2A and think people have a right to open carry but it's a stupid thing to do tbh. If you're going to open carry you might get yourself shot if you are going around confronting people. Dude got himself shot.

SnakeBoy
07-28-2020, 03:34 PM
If it did, it doesn't change your racism.

The racism is only coming from you. That's why you won't answer the question.

ChumpDumper
07-28-2020, 03:34 PM
Right wingers have to lie about every single aspect of the Austin shooting.

ChumpDumper
07-28-2020, 03:35 PM
The racism is only coming from you. That's why you won't answer the question.I don't know if it started it all. It certainly could have. Some black BLM Antifa dude at another site could've started it. Nothing changes your racism and tacit support of the right winger.

spurraider21
07-28-2020, 03:37 PM
By the witnesses own account they began attacking/hitting the vehicle. The driver has no way of knowing what he is going to do with the weapon and has a right to defend himself before he gets shot.

I'm all for the 2A and think people have a right to open carry but it's a stupid thing to do tbh. If you're going to open carry you might get yourself shot if you are going around confronting people. Dude got himself shot.
i agree with this as well. always hated those videos where people would purposely open carry in the middle of the day and record their interactions with the police where they would specifically not provide any information, with the "am i being detained" shtick. they're legally entitled to do so, but they're just being provocateurs and not really helping anything

with that said, if somebody can get murdered just because their very act of open carrying is enough legal provocation for a shooting, then there's an issue with the law somewhere. and if person A and B are banging your car, does that give you carte blanche to shoot at persons C and D?

if you drive along a huge crowd in the mist of protests/riots, and there are people open carrying, and then you provoke an otherwise docile crowd by holding down the horn, and then shoot somebody for approaching you while armed, then maybe you are the one who initiated the violence

SnakeBoy
07-28-2020, 03:39 PM
Right wingers have to lie about every single aspect of the Austin shooting.

Man armed with weapon of war confronts passing citizen. Gets himself shot.

ChumpDumper
07-28-2020, 03:45 PM
Man armed with weapon of war confronts passing citizen. Gets himself shot.Yeah, that's the fallback after saying Garret shot first, etc. People are still saying that.

Thanks for coming around a few days later.:tu

SnakeBoy
07-28-2020, 03:45 PM
i agree with this as well. always hated those videos where people would purposely open carry in the middle of the day and record their interactions with the police where they would specifically not provide any information, with the "am i being detained" shtick. they're legally entitled to do so, but they're just being provocateurs and not really helping anything

with that said, if somebody can get murdered just because their very act of open carrying is enough legal provocation for a shooting, then there's an issue with the law somewhere. and if person A and B are banging your car, does that give you carte blanche to shoot at persons C and D?

if you drive along a huge crowd in the mist of protests/riots, and there are people open carrying, and then you provoke an otherwise docile crowd by holding down the horn, and then shoot somebody for approaching you while armed, then maybe you are the one who initiated the violence

He wasn't just some bystander who happened to be near a group of people attacking this vehicle.

When did honking your horn become a violent act that deserves violent retaliation?

This semen shielding for the mob because "they were provoked" shtick is funny tbh.

ChumpDumper
07-28-2020, 03:46 PM
"Passing"?

:lol

Innocent honking:lol

koriwhat
07-28-2020, 03:47 PM
Just take the L. Everything you typed is speculation.

you're an idiot who can't tell the difference between guns fired. watch and listen to the video and take the L you idiot.

ChumpDumper
07-28-2020, 03:48 PM
See? This dipshit is still insisting Foster fired.

koriwhat
07-28-2020, 03:48 PM
He wasn't just some bystander who happened to be near a group of people attacking this vehicle.

When did honking your horn become a violent act that deserves violent retaliation?

This semen shielding for the mob because "they were provoked" shtick is funny tbh.

these lefty's are pussies who shield the other pussies just like them. spurraider is a straight up pussy!

spurraider21
07-28-2020, 03:52 PM

i dont think honking deserves violent retaliation any more than open carrying does. it goes in the "stupid' category like we discussed above. when you know there have been city-wide protests/riots, why would you do something that's going to agitate? the fact that nobody in the crowd paid them any mind while they were slowly driving along is pretty relevant

but then shooting at somebody through the window? the video footage doesnt seem to show anybody banging or damaging the car. i think they were very trigger-happy from the car. guy didnt deserve to die for that.

FrostKing
07-31-2020, 02:15 AM
https://youtu.be/Z6r97rbe6g8

FrostKing
08-10-2020, 11:18 AM
https://i.ibb.co/QvLPBQv/20200810-091502.jpg

Winehole23
08-10-2020, 12:09 PM
11 cities have defunded their PDs so far.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2020/08/06/at-least-11-cities-are-defunding-their-police-departments/#165c0b07320a

spurraider21
08-10-2020, 12:15 PM
11 cities have defunded their PDs so far.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2020/08/06/at-least-11-cities-are-defunding-their-police-departments/#165c0b07320a
were they all immediately set ablaze like when atlanta burned down during the blue flu?

ducks
08-11-2020, 12:26 AM
Sheriff D. Clarke says it best!

It's not the police who need to be retrained, it's the public. We have grown into a mouthy, mobile phone wielding, vulgar, uncivil society with no personal responsibility and the attitude of 'it's the other person's fault', 'you owe me'. A society where children grow up with no boundaries or knowledge or concern for civil society and personal responsibility.

When an officer says "Put your hands up," then put your hands up! Don't reach for something in your pocket, your lap, your seat. There's plenty of reason for a police officer to feel threatened, there have been multiple assaults and ambushes on police officers lately. Comply with requests from the officer, have your day in court. Don't mouth off, or fight, or refuse to comply... that escalates the situation.

Police officers are our sons and daughters, fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters. They're black, white, brown, all colours, all ethnicities, all faiths, male and female, they are us. They see the worst side of humanity... the raped children, the bloody mangled bodies of traffic victims, the bruised and battered victims of domestic violence, homicide victims, body parts... day after day.

They work holidays while we have festive meals with our families. They miss school events with their kids, birthdays, anniversaries, all those special occasions that we take for granted. They work in all types of weather, under dangerous conditions, for relatively low pay.

They have extensive training, but they are human. When there are numerous attacks on them, they become hyper vigilant for a reason, they have become targets. When a police officer encounters any person... any person, whether at a traffic stop, a street confrontation, an arrest, whatever... that situation has the potential to become life threatening. You, Mr & Mrs/Miss Civilian, also have the responsibility of keeping the situation from getting out of control.

Many law enforcement officers are Veterans. They've been in service to this nation most of their lives, whether on the battlefield or protecting us here at home. They are the only thing that stands between us and anarchy in the streets.

If you want to protect your child, teach them respect.

ChumpDumper
08-11-2020, 12:27 AM
Sheriff D. Clarke says it best!

It's not the police who need to be retrained, it's the public. We have grown into a mouthy, mobile phone wielding, vulgar, uncivil society with no personal responsibility and the attitude of 'it's the other person's fault', 'you owe me'. A society where children grow up with no boundaries or knowledge or concern for civil society and personal responsibility.

When an officer says "Put your hands up," then put your hands up! Don't reach for something in your pocket, your lap, your seat. There's plenty of reason for a police officer to feel threatened, there have been multiple assaults and ambushes on police officers lately. Comply with requests from the officer, have your day in court. Don't mouth off, or fight, or refuse to comply... that escalates the situation.

Police officers are our sons and daughters, fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters. They're black, white, brown, all colours, all ethnicities, all faiths, male and female, they are us. They see the worst side of humanity... the raped children, the bloody mangled bodies of traffic victims, the bruised and battered victims of domestic violence, homicide victims, body parts... day after day.

They work holidays while we have festive meals with our families. They miss school events with their kids, birthdays, anniversaries, all those special occasions that we take for granted. They work in all types of weather, under dangerous conditions, for relatively low pay.

They have extensive training, but they are human. When there are numerous attacks on them, they become hyper vigilant for a reason, they have become targets. When a police officer encounters any person... any person, whether at a traffic stop, a street confrontation, an arrest, whatever... that situation has the potential to become life threatening. You, Mr & Mrs/Miss Civilian, also have the responsibility of keeping the situation from getting out of control.

Many law enforcement officers are Veterans. They've been in service to this nation most of their lives, whether on the battlefield or protecting us here at home. They are the only thing that stands between us and anarchy in the streets.

If you want to protect your child, teach them respect.Don't murder people in your custody.

Deal?

Chris
08-11-2020, 08:16 PM
https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1293324656561098752?s=19

FrostKing
08-11-2020, 08:19 PM
Respect how blunt blacks in America are. Unfortunately no one trusts or likes them except white liberals

Riot and loot, get rewarded with VP candidate. Asians and Hispanics must be fuming right now.

Spurtacular
08-11-2020, 08:22 PM

Imbecilic attention whores aren't good leaders.

FkLA
08-11-2020, 09:28 PM

These are the type of people white SJWs are backing :lmao

Chris
08-11-2020, 10:10 PM
These are the type of people white SJWs are backing :lmao

"my people" :lol

Winehole23
08-13-2020, 06:44 PM
Austin PD budget cut by one-third.

In a unanimous vote, the Austin City Council moved Thursday to cut about one-third of next year’s $434 million police budget amid national calls for “defunding” law enforcement agencies in favor of spending more money on social services.

That will come to just over $150 million that will be redirected to social services in the 2021 fiscal budget, which starts Oct 1.

Beginning in October, about $21 million will fund social services, community resources including response to the coronavirus, mental health aid programs, violence prevention, victim services and food, housing and abortion access. Another $80 million will be redistributed to similar city services throughout the year, and $49 million will be spent on city’s Reimagine Safety Fund, which aims to provide alternative forms of public safety and community support besides policing.
https://apnews.com/72b1011d720808b4cb0a3a59f1186b35

RandomGuy
08-13-2020, 06:48 PM

Play stupid games... win stupid prizes, amiright?

Police seem to forget who pays them. Austin police did.

RandomGuy
08-13-2020, 06:50 PM

https://inequality.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BB2017-Shareable-4-Three-Richest.png

Buncha billionaires earned a few pennies less in dividends. :cry

DarrinS
08-13-2020, 07:05 PM
Cringe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bhNx-aBTJk

DarrinS
08-13-2020, 07:07 PM

Which will disproportionately effect minorities. So stupid.

Trill Clinton
08-13-2020, 07:10 PM

Awesome. I like that they're redirecting those funds to social programs and community resources. Those communities need that more than tyrant "police" getting new toys.

DarrinS
08-13-2020, 07:13 PM
Gun sales in Austin about to skyrocket. :lol

Winehole23
08-13-2020, 07:15 PM
Gun sales in Austin about to skyrocket. :lolAustin is in Texas. Folks here are already pretty armed up.

DMX7
08-13-2020, 08:20 PM

I bet it works out for the better. Lots of developed countries have safer streets then ours but don’t spend nearly as much on policing. What Austin did seems reasonable to me. If it doesn’t work out, then you simply go back.

ChumpDumper
08-13-2020, 08:53 PM
Which will disproportionately effect minorities. So stupid.True, the police might kill fewer of them.

Winehole23
08-13-2020, 09:23 PM
Oregon State Police give up and leave Portland

Spurtacular
08-14-2020, 03:48 AM
Blake you little bitch. Cry out that you're on their side some more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jCpUMUezzY

FrostKing
08-14-2020, 01:10 PM
I request a recount on these polls claiming 7 outta 10 Americans support BLM

Chris
08-16-2020, 04:23 AM
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1294915598678294528?s=19

Spurtacular

Spurtacular
08-16-2020, 04:26 AM
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1294915598678294528?s=19

Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615)

:lol Total dumbass

Chris
08-16-2020, 03:05 PM
https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1295061682432217090?s=19

wtf...

FrostKing
08-16-2020, 04:16 PM
As usual nothing but blacks and trashy whites in the crowd

boutons_deux
08-16-2020, 09:10 PM

FrostKing
08-17-2020, 01:12 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/FromKalen/status/1295236072272666626?s=20

FrostKing
08-17-2020, 01:29 AM
They robbed his truck afterwards

Andy is right in what he said.

Chris
08-17-2020, 02:16 AM
They found out who the guy was that did the kick to the head (which can easily be fatal)

https://twitter.com/drawandstrike/status/1295257184041930752?s=19

FrostKing
08-17-2020, 02:50 AM
They found out who the guy was that did the kick to the head (which can easily be fatal)

4chan

Found his residency and criminal record (rapist). Works as a DJ so no threat of losing job.

Thugs held the victims GF against a wall and wouldn't let her see him

Chris
08-17-2020, 02:53 AM
4chan

Found his residency and criminal record (rapist). Works as a DJ so no threat of losing job.

Thugs held the victims GF against a wall and wouldn't let her see him

He's fucked tbh going to prison :tu

Guessing in the neighborhood of 3 years

FrostKing
08-17-2020, 03:03 AM
He's fucked tbh going to prison :tu

Guessing in the neighborhood of 3 years
Yes assuming he's not just another catch & release

ElNono
08-17-2020, 03:48 AM

:tu

Spurtacular
08-17-2020, 04:35 AM

Taking guns out of the hands of felons. Chumpettes are surely for that. :tu

Spurtacular
08-17-2020, 04:50 AM
https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1295061682432217090?s=19

wtf...

That's how the houses built circa the 90's and 00's look in Minnesota. Takes me back. The trash will clear out, and it'll be a peaceful neighborhood again.

Spurtacular
08-17-2020, 04:59 AM

Any video of the "car accident"?

Spurtacular
08-17-2020, 05:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTjQkY-7Ms8

FrostKing
08-17-2020, 11:44 AM
Any video of the "car accident"?
Yes but on Reddit

Spurtacular
08-17-2020, 05:29 PM
Yes but on Reddit

So, the asshole tried to block him. He went through. They chased him. He crashed. They decided he needed to be beat without regard to his life.

#PeacefulProtesters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmfP5IUssmw

Will Hunting
08-17-2020, 05:39 PM
That's how the houses built circa the 90's and 00's look in Minnesota. Takes me back. The trash will clear out, and it'll be a peaceful neighborhood again.
All the northern Minneapolis suburbs are great places imo. Had a job offer there last year and considered it.

I said it back in 2018 that if there’s any state Clinton won that might flip to Trump in 2020, it’s Minnesota, and this video shows it. The influx of Somalian immigrants was already making the Minneapolis suburbs more red, and the rural areas in MN have gone from purple to solid red.

IMO when Trump made SALT taxes nondeductible thinking it’ll only piss liberal states off, he didn’t consider the fact he might need Minnesota in 2020.

Spurtacular
08-17-2020, 05:59 PM
All the northern Minneapolis suburbs are great places imo. Had a job offer there last year and considered it.

I said it back in 2018 that if there’s any state Clinton won that might flip to Trump in 2020, it’s Minnesota, and this video shows it. The influx of Somalian immigrants was already making the Minneapolis suburbs more red, and the rural areas in MN have gone from purple to solid red.

IMO when Trump made SALT taxes nondeductible thinking it’ll only piss liberal states off, he didn’t consider the fact he might need Minnesota in 2020.

Yea, I was trying to figure out if I had been to Hugo. I spent a lot of time in places nearby, but I can't say for certain that I've been there. But knowing all the surrounding area, I can pretty much imagine.

I think for a few decades there, the two major Twin City newspapers did just enough to push their populous blue. Social media makes those dyed in the wool more rapid, but it pushes those in the middle more red IMO.

Hillary wanted a million Middle East immigrants to keep places like Minnesota blue. Thank God on that front she wasn't elected. Just the fairly limited number of Somali immigrants that were there were turning pockets of MPLS into a total shithole. I don't have my finger on that pulse to know if the residents hit a limit or if they've had it with that. But from my perspective, it would've made me anti unchecked immigration if I wasn't already.

Will Hunting
08-17-2020, 06:06 PM
Yea, I was trying to figure out if I had been to Hugo. I spent a lot of time in places nearby, but I can't say for certain that I've been there. But knowing all the surrounding area, I can pretty much imagine.

I think for a few decades there, the two major Twin City newspapers did just enough to push their populous blue. Social media makes those dyed in the wool more rapid, but it pushes those in the middle more red IMO.

Hillary wanted a million Middle East immigrants to keep places like Minnesota blue. Thank God on that front she wasn't elected. Just the fairly limited number of Somali immigrants that were there were turning pockets of MPLS into a total shithole. I don't have my finger on that pulse to know if the residents hit a limit or if they've had it with that. But from my perspective, it would've made me anti unchecked immigration if I wasn't already.
Middle Eastern immigration en masse would make the country more red imo (I have no doubt that Hillary actually thought they would have a blue effect tho). American Muslims are for the most part educated, upper middle class, and secular, so people think more middle eastern immigration is harmless. The working class Muslim refugees in Germany/UK are a different animal, they wouldn't easily integrate into American society, and they'd likely be more radicalized after trying to make it in America as someone who's poor.

Spurtacular
08-17-2020, 06:13 PM
Middle Eastern immigration en masse would make the country more red imo (I have no doubt that Hillary actually thought they would have a blue effect tho). American Muslims are for the most part educated, upper middle class, and secular, so people think more middle eastern immigration is harmless. The working class Muslim refugees in Germany/UK are a different animal, they wouldn't easily integrate into American society, and they'd likely be more radicalized after trying to make it in America as someone who's poor.

They wouldn't because they take their free sh** and then go out and rape and steal for the rest.

Will Hunting
08-17-2020, 06:20 PM
They wouldn't because they take their free sh** and then go out and rape and steal for the rest.
Simply put, being poor in America sucks. I don't want millions of poor, working class Muslims in the US. It's a recipe for radicalization.

Spurtacular
08-17-2020, 07:33 PM
Simply put, being poor in America sucks. I don't want millions of poor, working class Muslims in the US. It's a recipe for radicalization.

Just got done watching a clip of the Hugo stuff with the black guy yelling and claiming that the blacks were kicked out of that 'historically black' area. That's got to be the biggest load of sh** I've heard in a while. There are no historically black rural areas in Minnesota. I can promise you that.

Will Hunting
08-17-2020, 07:34 PM
Just got done watching a clip of the Hugo stuff with the black guy yelling and claiming that the blacks were kicked out of that 'historically black' area. That's got to be the biggest load of sh** I've heard in a while. There are no historically black areas in Minnesota. I can promise you that.
:lol yeah that's bullshit, Hugo, MN is definitely NOT a historically black area. As Chris Rock said, "Ain't no black people in Minnesota except Prince and Kirby Puckett."

Spurtacular
08-17-2020, 07:37 PM
:lol yeah that's bullshit. As Chris Rock said, "Ain't no black people in Minnesota except Prince and Kirby Puckett."

Sorry, added rural. Was thinking it but didn't type it.

Depending on one's parameters for historical, there are historically black urban areas in Minnesota.

Yea, blacks came to Minneapolis whenever they started giving out the free sh**. I don't know the full history; but if you go back to the roaring 20's you'll see a white town.
And I don't think you have to go nearly that far back. But just a conservative go back.

FrostKing
08-17-2020, 07:43 PM
So, the asshole tried to block him. He went through. They chased him. He crashed. They decided he needed to be beat without regard to his life.

#PeacefulProtesters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmfP5IUssmw
Mob of blacks ran up on his truck and started attacking his White GF. He sped off. Might have been driving impaired but this story that he was trying to hit people with his car is a blatant lie.

This group of people - BLM and Antifa are notorious liars. It is common story with the first hand accounts they state on police encounters. The stereotype "He good boy. Dindu nuffin" is entirely true.

This story should be national news and used to shut down these activists but we might need a Trump re-election for that to occur.

Spurtacular
08-17-2020, 07:48 PM
Mob of blacks ran up on his truck and started attacking his White GF. He sped off. Might have been driving impaired but this story that he was trying to hit people with his car is a blatant lie.

This group of people - BLM and Antifa are notorious liars. It is common story with the first hand accounts they state on police encounters. The stereotype "He good boy. Dindu nuffin" is entirely true.

This story should be national news and used to shut down these activists but we might need a Trump re-election for that to occur.

Chumpettes are hoping that sympathy for these lowlife along with their scamdemic will get Zombie Rapist into office.

FrostKing
08-17-2020, 08:09 PM
Chumpettes are hoping that sympathy for these lowlife along with their scamdemic will get Zombie Rapist into office.
From my experience Asians and Hispanics are tired of this bullshit

Spurtacular
08-17-2020, 09:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16t9tclNYs4&pp=wgIECgIIAQ%3D%3D

FrostKing
08-18-2020, 12:38 AM
Tucker atomic bomb opening tonight

Showing all the recent BLM clips. Enough censorship

Spurtacular
08-18-2020, 01:16 AM
Tucker atomic bomb opening tonight

Showing all the recent BLM clips. Enough censorship

Not seeing it. But he delivered death blows to the Democrats' mail voting scheme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyxs2Xlh2aM

clambake
08-18-2020, 01:18 AM
Death blows lol

ChumpDumper
08-18-2020, 01:20 AM
Death blows lolNOT EVEN TRUMP CAN VOTE BY MAIL AFTER THE DEATH BLOW

clambake
08-18-2020, 01:23 AM
NOT EVEN TRUMP CAN VOTE BY MAIL AFTER THE DEATH BLOW

Derp has been left out and discarded. That would be a bummer

FrostKing
08-18-2020, 02:08 AM
Not seeing it. But he delivered death blows to the Democrats' mail voting scheme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyxs2Xlh2aM
Really? Maybe footage too graphic

The problem: even Fox won't say black people/attacks. While CNN etc has no reservations with white supremacy. Until that double standard is shattered, America won't move forward.

Winehole23
08-18-2020, 07:04 AM
Portsmouth, VA gets serious about conspiracy to injure a monument. VA state senator Lucas reportedly asked policnot to arrest protesters.

Here’s the full list of those facing charges of conspiracy to commit a felony and injury to a monument in excess of $1,000:

State Sen. L Louise Lucas
James Boyd, Portsmouth NAACP representative
Louie Gibbs, Portsmouth NAACP representative
LaKesha Hicks, Portsmouth NAACP representative
LaKeesha S. “Klu” Atkinson, Portsmouth School Board member
Kimberly Wimbish
Dana Worthington
Amira Bethea

Here’s the list of individuals facing a felony charge of injury to a monument in excess of $1,000:

Brenda Spry, public defender
Alexandra Stephens, public defender
Meredith Cramer, public defender
Brandon Woodard
Hanah Renae Rivera
Raymond J Brothershttps://www.wavy.com/news/local-news/portsmouth/portsmouth-holding-briefing-about-confederate-monument-incident-several-warrants-secured/

Spurtacular
08-18-2020, 06:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saMrif_UlFo

Spurtacular
08-18-2020, 06:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j7Voo-jEyU

Just shenanigans.

:lol That the guy that was beat was beta as blake. :lmao

TSA
08-20-2020, 05:38 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/ChicagoBreaking/status/1296504906363408384

:cry not on my block :cry

Winehole23
08-20-2020, 05:43 PM

:cry not on my block :cryLori Lightfoot is starting to look as bad as Rahm Emmanuel right off the bat.

Spurtacular
08-20-2020, 06:23 PM

:cry not on my block :cry

Sounds like a bunker bitch to me.

Spurtacular
08-20-2020, 06:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xzYgnDzxe8

boutons_deux
08-20-2020, 06:58 PM

Chris
08-22-2020, 02:28 AM
Yes assuming he's not just another catch & release

https://twitter.com/atensnut/status/1296882790315819015?s=19

Spurtacular
08-22-2020, 03:04 AM

He's got an air-tight defense. Clearly the man he kicked was racist and deserved it.

FrostKing
08-22-2020, 10:52 AM
Clearly a hate crime. Charges are weak and he will plead down even further.

ChumpDumper
08-22-2020, 10:57 AM

Will Hunting
08-22-2020, 11:05 AM
:lmao Juanita Broaddrick

Slick Willy sure liked them ugly as sin.

Winehole23
08-22-2020, 01:09 PM
brown/blue soldarity, you see that more and more.

Chris
08-22-2020, 02:44 PM

Thay's because the BLM side can't keep their hands to themselves.

Winehole23
08-22-2020, 02:48 PM
Thay's because the BLM side can't keep their hands to themselves.Nah, police started it, like they usually do.

ElNono
08-22-2020, 02:56 PM

DarrinS
08-22-2020, 11:59 PM
Courtesy wake up calls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO-aQr7eFkY

ElNono
08-23-2020, 12:50 AM
Courtesy wake up calls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO-aQr7eFkY

Chris
08-25-2020, 02:25 AM
https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/1298134352291913728?s=19

Spurtacular
08-25-2020, 02:46 AM

I'm sorry this happening to you.

FrostKing
08-25-2020, 02:57 AM
Democrats attempting to ride black looters into office and then expecting them to behave.

ElNono
08-25-2020, 03:14 AM
Trump's America :td

Blake
08-25-2020, 05:11 AM
Cringe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bhNx-aBTJk

Why are you concerned? Not your zip code

Dirks_Finale
08-25-2020, 07:22 AM
More peaceful protesting I see. :rolleyes

https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/1298134352291913728?s=19

Winehole23
08-25-2020, 07:41 AM
More peaceful protesting I see. :rolleyesWhen cops shoot black people in the back because they didn't obey a command, strong expressions of community disapproval are to be expected

Dirks_Finale
08-25-2020, 07:55 AM
When cops shoot black people in the back because they didn't obey a command, strong expressions of community disapproval are to be expected

Well first of all, we don't know the facts in this latest shooting. If the guy was reaching for a weapon, then it was justified. Everyone jumping to conclusions.

Spurtacular
08-25-2020, 07:59 AM
Well first of all, we don't know the facts in this latest shooting. If the guy was reaching for a weapon, then it was justified. Everyone jumping to conclusions.

Even if not, they'd have no way of knowing for sure.

Dirks_Finale
08-25-2020, 08:05 AM
Even if not, they'd have no way of knowing for sure.

And they could have mistaken any shiny object that he may have reached for as a weapon. When you are being detained, that means time to comply. Stubborn little fact that keeps getting ignored by the anti-police folks.

All that said, if there is no weapon and he wasn't reaching for anything, then I think it's likely not justified and the cops are going down.

Dirks_Finale
08-25-2020, 08:10 AM
Democrats attempting to ride black looters into office and then expecting them to behave.

I love the hypocrisy of Chicago mayor Lori Lighthead. Fine with all the protesting and burning sh$t down, but hey, keep my house safe Mr. Police man. :lol

Spurtacular
08-25-2020, 08:14 AM
And they could have mistaken any shiny object that he may have reached for as a weapon. When you are being detained, that means time to comply. Stubborn little fact that keeps getting ignored by the anti-police folks.

All that said, if there is no weapon and he wasn't reaching for anything, then I think it's likely not justified and the cops are going down.

It's justified. They had no way of knowing whether he was going for a weapon. Expecting cops to assume more risk than is already inherent in the job is madness.

ChumpDumper
08-25-2020, 08:32 AM
https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/1298134352291913728?s=19No reports of apartment buildings burned or families trapped, fortunately.

boutons_deux
08-25-2020, 08:38 AM
Police's unarmed, black victim of 7 bullets paralyzed from waist down.

BSfromTX
08-25-2020, 08:41 AM
No reports of apartment buildings burned or families trapped, fortunately.

Could it be fake?

Trill Clinton
08-25-2020, 08:47 AM
Americans upset about a building that can be replaced going up in flames but not upset at tyrants disguised as cops unlawfully arresting, shooting and killing unarmed citizens.

Will Hunting
08-25-2020, 08:52 AM
Americans upset about a building that can be replaced going up in flames but not upset at tyrants disguised as cops unlawfully arresting, shooting and killing unarmed citizens.
Conservative SAWMs are freaking out about petty looting that's fully covered by insurance but they have no issue with this kind of looting:

https://www.activistpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/mitt-toys-1024x653.jpg

ChumpDumper
08-25-2020, 08:53 AM
Could it be fake?Could be or just amplification of a mistake. There were definitely fires.

Will Hunting
08-25-2020, 08:57 AM
Actually more fitting, conservative SAWMs have no issue with this kind of looting either:

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/129/781/7f5.jpg

BSfromTX
08-25-2020, 09:47 AM
Could be or just amplification of a mistake. There were definitely fires.

https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/local/uptown-fire-another-tough-blow-for-kenosha-family/article_8d309347-8510-5e3f-a446-ff2578691ad2.html

Not sure if this is same family/fire, but in this article it says it happened on August 12th.

Winehole23
08-25-2020, 09:55 AM

ChumpDumper
08-25-2020, 10:12 AM
https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/local/uptown-fire-another-tough-blow-for-kenosha-family/article_8d309347-8510-5e3f-a446-ff2578691ad2.html

Not sure if this is same family/fire, but in this article it says it happened on August 12th.
Wow, that is incredibly fake news if they tried to tie it to the shooting on the
23rd.

Will Hunting
08-25-2020, 10:15 AM
Wow, that is incredibly fake news if they tried to tie it to the shooting on the
23rd.
BLM protestors are so powerful and scary they're able to bend the space time continuum!

Ef-man
08-25-2020, 10:33 AM
BLM protestors are so powerful and scary they're able to bend the space time continuum!

Why does the derp hate BLM?

Derp thinking BLM means Blake Lives Matter.

But truly, Blake is everywhere and everyone derp, dont forget that.

Have a happy Blake!

:lmao

BSfromTX
08-25-2020, 10:50 AM
23rd.

And I catch all kinds of crap for suggesting most of these are fake.

ChumpDumper
08-25-2020, 10:54 AM
And I catch all kinds of crap for suggesting most of these are fake.Well, I just assume Gateway Pundit is fake news before even checking.

Spurtacular
09-08-2020, 11:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gte0Usc5JSM

Spurtacular
09-25-2020, 08:03 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHhy2Gk_xik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rsL-o6Sjpc

rmt
09-25-2020, 09:06 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHhy2Gk_xik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rsL-o6Sjpc

This is SO funny!

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 10:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX6nbsibR8U

spurraider21
10-20-2020, 02:26 PM

Spurtacular
10-23-2020, 08:26 PM
Chumpettes just keep losing.

Winehole23
10-24-2020, 08:48 AM
without looking it up, can you tell me what critical race theory is?

Trill Clinton
10-24-2020, 09:53 AM
Boogaloo boy from San antonio is charged with firing his AK-47 into a Minneapolis police station, inciting riots and hoping to start a civil war.

I always said the looting and violence is started by right wing agitators.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/boogaloo-bois-member-charged-connection-shooting-minneapolis-police-station-during-n1244562

rmt
10-24-2020, 11:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gte0Usc5JSM

This black Star Wars guy really thinks he's gonna sell this movie more/better than Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher?

Why must everything come down to race?

Spurtacular
10-24-2020, 12:01 PM
This black Star Wars guy really thinks he's gonna sell this movie more/better than Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher?

Why must everything come down to race?

Black Star Wars dude is sh** People don't even bother to remember his name. :lol

ChumpDumper
10-24-2020, 12:02 PM
:lol derp and his Star Wars race and gender issues

ChumpDumper
10-24-2020, 01:12 PM
That he still watches on opening weekend in 3DIf you're not a kid or a parent taking kids, that's another issue altogether.

Spurtacular
10-25-2020, 10:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--e9h3kvUt0

Spurtacular
10-25-2020, 10:16 AM
without looking it up, can you tell me what critical race theory is?

(Systematically institutionalized) Dogma against anyone who is white, hetero, male, or whatever other box the authoritarian left followers have been conditioned to have enmity for.

BTW, :lol at your pop quiz, Pakman. Just make whatever point you think you have to make.

Winehole23
10-25-2020, 08:25 PM
boog stuff

FrostKing
10-27-2020, 02:36 PM
Riots in Philadelphia over armed black male?

Spurtacular
11-15-2020, 04:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVS52zoTLjo

FrostKing
11-15-2020, 06:30 AM
https://twitter.com/BGOnTheScene/status/1327736827973931008?s=20

Even their women are sucker punchers. Then runaway away like cockaroaches. Atleast the Taliban fought like Men.

Winehole23
11-15-2020, 06:46 AM

Spurtacular
11-23-2020, 09:12 AM

Winehole23
11-23-2020, 09:28 AM

boutons_deux
11-27-2020, 10:06 PM
Black Friday?

https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/127232411_3632328493456693_7401160131147895424_n.j pg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=zKUbstlifTEAX_qzF0k&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=41b3ce9b87e34ea4dfef4b798ac9079a&oe=5FE699EF

Chris
11-28-2020, 06:14 PM
https://i.ibb.co/jyKmZsP/IMG-20201128-171246.png

koriwhat
11-28-2020, 06:19 PM

the real pandemic is all the adults who visit disneyland and have no kids whatsoever.

Winehole23
11-30-2020, 02:09 AM

Winehole23
12-03-2020, 08:34 PM
Defund the police is a compromise position, abolish police is the radical one.

...one of the things people obsessed with 'messaging' seem to forget, is that you literally don't have to win a single conservative over with a Defund narrative, the largest police forces in the country are almost exclusively blue cities.https://twitter.com/mugrimm/status/1334563416011386880

Winehole23
12-03-2020, 08:57 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EoW4Fv4XIAAPB-j?format=jpg&name=large

Winehole23
12-07-2020, 12:13 AM
Democratic state, Democratic city, Democratic mayor.

Peaceful until police started to riot.

Spurtacular
12-08-2020, 05:25 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EornT-OUYAI7yXt?format=jpg&name=small

Winehole23
12-08-2020, 07:00 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EornT-OUYAI7yXt?format=jpg&name=small^^^gossip

FrostKing
12-09-2020, 12:48 AM
:wakeup

Winehole23
12-09-2020, 12:42 PM
^^^gossip and bulshit

boutons_deux
12-09-2020, 12:45 PM

police budget was cut by ONE FUCKING PERCENT

in 2020, violent crime has increased where police budgets were not touched.

Winehole23
12-09-2020, 12:46 PM
Not trusted, not respected, and a persistent threat to public safety. Taxpayers' money is better spent on other things.

BLM put police reform on the agenda and has led to a wave of progressive proesecutors getting elected.:tu

Winehole23
12-09-2020, 12:53 PM

FrostKing
12-09-2020, 02:27 PM
"Moderate failure"

:reading

Spurtacular
12-12-2020, 11:10 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4upixqT9jT0

ChumpDumper
12-12-2020, 11:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4upixqT9jT0

You approve of this attempted murder, derp.

Spurtacular
12-12-2020, 11:16 AM
Psychopath Derp clutching his pearls on cue.

ChumpDumper
12-12-2020, 11:18 AM
Psychopath Derp clutching his pearls on cue.Here's where I make you fold, derp.

Do you approve of attempted murder in this manner?

Yes or no.

Ef-man
12-12-2020, 11:21 AM
Psychopath Derp clutching his pearls on cue.

Did someone hack your account again derp or are you speaking in third person?

ChumpDumper
12-12-2020, 11:29 AM
Did someone hack your account again derp or are you speaking in third person?

Just another way I broke derp; he's forever going to try to make us staaaaaaaaaaaaaahp calling him derp.

Ef-man
12-12-2020, 11:31 AM
Just another way I broke derp; he's forever going to try to make us staaaaaaaaaaaaaahp calling him derp.

He should come to terms with being called the derp.

Spurtacular
12-12-2020, 11:40 AM
Here's where I make you fold, derp.

Do you approve of attempted murder in this manner?

Yes or no.

Looking forward to your answer. Except not really.

Spurtacular
12-12-2020, 11:41 AM

When did you break yourself?

ChumpDumper
12-12-2020, 11:42 AM
Looking forward to your answer. Except not really.You fold, derp

You did break yourself, huh. I figured you might be built broken.Why do you hate being called derp so hard, derp?

Spurtacular
12-12-2020, 11:43 AM
Okay, you enjoy your conversation with yourself, derp.

ChumpDumper
12-12-2020, 11:44 AM
Why are you melting down?

spurraider21
12-12-2020, 11:55 AM
you will always be derp tho

ChumpDumper
12-12-2020, 11:22 PM

Thugs stealing.

ChumpDumper
12-12-2020, 11:24 PM

Thugs destroying private property.

Winehole23
12-12-2020, 11:36 PM

Thugs destroying private property.Police standing down and standing by.

Winehole23
12-13-2020, 12:17 AM
Goons roaming the streets of DC, harassing random people.

What are they protesting?

Winehole23
12-13-2020, 12:27 AM
Sturmabteilung type shit

BD24
12-13-2020, 12:31 AM
Sturmabteilung type shit

Hopefully they all rot in a cell. Funny that the police are nowhere to be seen. Considering they are always present when BLM is protesting. Almost like they are racist or something. Weird

FrostKing
12-13-2020, 01:48 AM
Hopefully they all rot in a cell. Funny that the police are nowhere to be seen. Considering they are always present when BLM is protesting. Almost like they are racist or something. Weird
BLM attacks usually take place in broad daylight, against middle aged people and is race based. Also they steal belongings like cell phones.

Winehole23
12-13-2020, 01:57 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EpGVV_4W8AIQmIT?format=jpg&name=large

koriwhat
12-13-2020, 02:03 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EpGVV_4W8AIQmIT?format=jpg&name=large

Yall are never to be found when this has happened numerous times over the years to the other side. Yall are frauds when it comes to solicitude. Tribalism is all yall know tbh.

Winehole23
12-13-2020, 02:04 AM
where are all the federal goons?

koriwhat
12-13-2020, 02:06 AM
where are all the federal goons?

I don't know about federal but you're definitely a goon.

Ef-man
12-13-2020, 02:08 AM
I don't know about federal but you're definitely a goon.

God bless you Joey.

Winehole23
12-13-2020, 02:09 AM
:blah

koriwhat
12-13-2020, 02:14 AM
:blah

I take it you're laughing at what Ef posted... I'm laughing because you squirm out of every example of your hypocrisy. :tu

Winehole23
12-13-2020, 02:14 AM
no thanks to BLM protesters, I'm sure

Winehole23
12-13-2020, 02:52 AM
racist bomber convicted:

The leader of an anti-government white supremacist militia group and former sheriff's deputy has been convicted of hate crime charges after a pipe bomb attack on a Minnesota mosque in 2017.

Jurors found Michael Hari guilty on five counts, including damaging property because of its religious character, forcibly obstructing the free exercise of religious beliefs, conspiracy to commit felonies with fire and explosives, using a destructive device in a crime of violence, and possessing an unregistered destructive device.

Hari and two other men — Joe Morris and Michael McWhorter — carried out an attack on the Dar al-Farooq Islamic Center in Bloomington, Minn., on Aug. 5, 2017, as several men gathered for morning prayer. According to Morris and McWhorter, who pleaded guilty to their roles in the bombing and testified against the 49-year-old, Hari was the mastermind behind the plot.
https://www.npr.org/2020/12/09/944870427/militia-group-leader-guilty-of-minnesota-mosque-pipe-bomb-attack

koriwhat
12-13-2020, 02:59 AM
racist bomber convicted:

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/09/944870427/militia-group-leader-guilty-of-minnesota-mosque-pipe-bomb-attack

bouts 2.0

Winehole23
12-13-2020, 03:01 AM
bouts 2.0Black Lives Matter