PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in here get furloughed or laid off?

CosmicCowboy
06-25-2020, 07:29 AM
Looks like they may have to start closing shit down again, especially bars, restaurants, etc.

How many in here don't have a job?

FrostKing
06-25-2020, 07:55 AM
I don't think the massive business closure has occurred yet.

diego
06-25-2020, 08:01 AM
in the US i dont know anyone furloughed or laid off, but i do know a lot of people with startups that were on the verge of signing their first deals or on the verge of starting operations, that got wiped out by the shutdown.

here in Chile, apart from business owners affected (mostly retail, tourism and food), a couple of friends in big corporate operations (mostly in IT section) have been laid off, and another friend who is a university shrink got laid off. Those 4 guys had been at their jobs for 10+ years.

baseline bum
06-25-2020, 08:10 AM
I think a lot of Texans are going to have to die before Texas would shut down dining rooms, bars, and gyms. Might be inevitable with Houston starting to look like Brazil though.

CosmicCowboy
06-25-2020, 08:25 AM
I think a lot of Texans are going to have to die before Texas would shut down dining rooms, bars, and gyms. Might be inevitable with Houston starting to look like Brazil though.

when the second wave of infections from the young bar hoppers infecting their families hits it's gonna get ugly.

boutons_deux
06-25-2020, 08:46 AM
Red/confederate states spinelessly, dicklessly aligning with Trash's LIE of "the pandemic is over. I won",

rather than CARING for the health and lives of their citizens,

are complicit in Trash's massacre of Americans.

David Hogg
06-25-2020, 09:19 AM
when the second wave of infections from the young bar hoppers infecting their families hits it's gonna get ugly.
:lmao still trying to pass off the blame for this. Boomers are in charge, dickhead, they’re the ones who reopened early.

Will Hunting
06-25-2020, 09:32 AM
:cry millennials needed to stay at home and do nothing even after the boomer Republican politicians lifted stay at home orders and declared COVID-19 to be no big deal :cry

vy65
06-25-2020, 09:33 AM
:cry millennials needed to stay at home and do nothing even after the boomer Republican politicians lifted stay at home orders and declared COVID-19 to be no big deal :cry

baseline bum
06-25-2020, 09:40 AM

I still remember reading Austin trying to enforce either the state's 25% or 50% capacity law on bars a month ago (forget which), getting sued by two of them, and then the state of Texas telling them to go fuck their mother when the city reached out to them for help. So Austin had to let them reopen at full capacity.

pgardn
06-25-2020, 09:47 AM
Know more people with Covid than furloughed.

CosmicCowboy
06-25-2020, 09:49 AM
:lmao still trying to pass off the blame for this. Boomers are in charge, dickhead, they’re the ones who reopened early.

So you ran out to a bar just because a boomer said you could? What a fucking idiot.

TimDunkem
06-25-2020, 09:51 AM
I still remember reading Austin trying to enforce either the state's 25% or 50% capacity law on bars a month ago (forget which), getting sued by two of them, and then the state of Texas telling them to go fuck their mother when the city reached out to them for help. So Austin had to let them reopen at full capacity.

Skipping steps in reopening? Ha More like just young people being irresponsible and those darn BLM protests (don't talk about Trump rallies or Muh Freedumbz protests, please).

Will Hunting
06-25-2020, 09:57 AM
FTR I’m in agreement with continuing to reopen, we’re past the point of no return and reverting back to another shutdown would crater the economy. It’s just ridiculous that COVID-19 is yet another thing boomers want to blame millennials for as if boomers have been extremely prudent and cautious every step along the way.

David Hogg
06-25-2020, 10:00 AM
So you ran out to a bar just because a boomer said you could? What a fucking idiot.
Why’d boomer reopen businesses unless he wantes people to go to said businesses?

:lmao of course fucking boomers would be the ones retarded enough to unlock a door, tell everyone to walk through it, then blame them for filling the room up.

CosmicCowboy
06-25-2020, 10:11 AM
Why’d boomer reopen businesses unless he wantes people to go to said businesses?

:lmao of course fucking boomers would be the ones retarded enough to unlock a door, tell everyone to walk through it, then blame them for filling the room up.

You don't take any personal responsibility, shithead?

David Hogg
06-25-2020, 10:14 AM
Boomers lecturing anyone else about taking personal responsibility :lmao your entire generation’s tagline is “It wasn’t my fault!”

DMX7
06-25-2020, 10:15 AM

Are the people in charge taking personal responsibility?

spurraider21
06-25-2020, 10:17 AM
My ma was furloughed for about 2 months in CA. She didn’t mind much because my sister recently had a kid and new grandma got to spend a lot of time with the kid

DMX7
06-25-2020, 10:17 AM

Yeah, that's one of the stupidest things I've ever fucking heard (from CC). This is the kind of "leadership" and thinking we get nowadays. And no surprise we are where we are.

TimDunkem
06-25-2020, 10:20 AM
Yeah, that's one of the stupidest things I've ever fucking heard (from CC). This is the kind of "leadership" and thinking we get nowadays. And no surprise we are where we are.

No shame too. As if he wasn't supporting Muh Freedumbz protests, or clicking his heels as Abbott skipped reopening steps.

CosmicCowboy
06-25-2020, 10:26 AM

Again. Someone has to TELL YOU not to go to a bar?

You don't KNOW that going to a packed club increases your chances of catching Covid19?

Do you also fuck random range whores without bagging it?

koriwhat
06-25-2020, 10:32 AM

You don't KNOW that going to a packed club increases your chances of catching Covid19?

Lol

DMX7
06-25-2020, 10:37 AM

If it's open then it's a signal that people are welcome to go... This is not difficult to understand.

David Hogg
06-25-2020, 10:40 AM

Let’s just get rid of all traffic lights. You should know that driving a car increases your chances of death! Personal responsibility!

CosmicCowboy
06-25-2020, 11:09 AM
Let’s just get rid of all traffic lights. You should know that driving a car increases your chances of death! Personal responsibility!

So you advocate that the State should have stayed locked down? No restaurants, gyms, clubs, offices, all non-essentials?

How long do you advocate that Texas be locked down? Labor Day? Thanksgiving? Christmas?

Until there is a vaccine? Until 100% of citizens get vaccinated?

David Hogg
06-25-2020, 11:13 AM
So you advocate that the State should have stayed locked down? No restaurants, gyms, clubs, offices, all non-essentials?

How long do you advocate that Texas be locked down? Labor Day? Thanksgiving? Christmas?

Until there is a vaccine? Until 100% of citizens get vaccinated?
I don’t get paid to make that decision. Greg Abbott does. And he unequivocally fucked it up.

But he found an easy scapegoat in “Millennial barhoppers” and you, like every other retarded conservative Boomer, ate that shit up.

CosmicCowboy
06-25-2020, 11:14 AM

Does your mother still make your bed?

CosmicCowboy
06-25-2020, 11:15 AM
I don’t get paid to make that decision. Greg Abbott does. And he unequivocally fucked it up.

But he found an easy scapegoat in “Millennial barhoppers” and you, like every other retarded conservative Boomer, ate that shit up.

:lmao

what a pussy! You cry like a little bitch but don't offer an alternative.

David Hogg
06-25-2020, 11:17 AM

what a pussy! You can bitch but don't offer an alternative.
“Just repoen shit and blame the failure on young people. Brilliant!”

CosmicCowboy
06-25-2020, 11:18 AM

They are the ones packing the hospitals, dumbass.

David Hogg
06-25-2020, 11:18 AM
Does your mother still make your bed?
No but I’ll let your wife wash my jizz off her face.

vy65
06-25-2020, 11:19 AM

what a pussy! You cry like a little bitch but don't offer an alternative.

Broh, you're crying about millenials going to bars. You're not in a position to call anyone out for crying like a little bitch.

CosmicCowboy
06-25-2020, 11:19 AM

It was obviously unreasonable to expect you and your peers to use a little fucking common sense.

ElNono
06-25-2020, 11:21 AM
Looks like they may have to start closing shit down again, especially bars, restaurants, etc.

How many in here don't have a job?

If I had to bet, Andy would be a prime target, IMVHO.

David Hogg
06-25-2020, 11:21 AM
It was obviously unreasonable to expect you and your peers to use a little fucking common sense.
Same to you.

vy65
06-25-2020, 11:23 AM

Meaning what exactly? If the State of Texas lifts an order that had ordered my favorite bar to be closed for 2+ months, you think it unreasonable for me to think the State has told me its ok to go out? You realize the bars weren't closed by their own volition, right? And that people are going to patronize their favorite establishments to make sure they don't go out of business.

CosmicCowboy
06-25-2020, 11:24 AM
From the Express News today:

CEOs of San Antonio’s four major hospital systems told officials last week that auto dealerships were among the top three places for transmission — along with bars and gyms.

CosmicCowboy
06-25-2020, 11:26 AM
Meaning what exactly? If the State of Texas lifts an order that had ordered my favorite bar to be closed for 2+ months, you think it unreasonable for me to think the State has told me its ok to go out? You realize the bars weren't closed by their own volition, right? And that people are going to patronize their favorite establishments to make sure they don't go out of business.

Did you wear a mask? Did you social distance?? Did you think the Covid19 suddenly went away and wasn't a risk?

David Hogg
06-25-2020, 11:27 AM
Governments can’t be blamed for the dumb decisions of citizens...........unless it’s Black Kenyan Muslim, in which case he gets blamed for everything :lol

vy65
06-25-2020, 11:28 AM
Did you wear a mask? Did you social distance?? Did you think the Covid19 suddenly went away and wasn't a risk?

Every bar I've seen has shifted to being outdoor only, with at least 6' of distance if not more between tables. So yes. But you're upset at people going to bars period.

TimDunkem
06-25-2020, 11:28 AM
Governments can’t be blamed for the dumb decisions of citizens...........unless it’s Black Kenyan Muslim, in which case he gets blamed for everything :lol
Shit :lmao

vy65
06-25-2020, 11:29 AM

Who's job is it to enforce those restrictions. TABC has closed down a whopping total of 5 bars. People are going to patronize their favorite spots to make sure they don't go out of business. Again, why is this on millenials?

David Hogg
06-25-2020, 11:29 AM
Let’s get rid of all construction regulations. If you choose to walk into a 36,000 ton concrete building and it collapses, it’s your fault! Personal responsibility!

DMC
06-25-2020, 11:33 AM

You're talking to a person that has about 50 alts and you ask him if he takes personal responsibility?

CosmicCowboy
06-25-2020, 11:33 AM
Same to you.

LOL. I have run a business since the very start through the whole thing with strict Covid precautions whether the state told me to or not. The whole mask, hand sanitizer, hand washing, office staff working remotely, no customers in the building, etc. I was actually able to read about reasonable precautions on my own and exercise personal responsibility to act on those recommendations. None of us have gotten sick yet *knock on wood*.

David Hogg
06-25-2020, 11:35 AM
Oh look, Changey McSubject is here!

DMC
06-25-2020, 11:35 AM
Let’s get rid of all construction regulations. If you choose to walk into a 36,000 ton concrete building and it collapses, it’s your fault! Personal responsibility!

Same group of faggots that wants to get rid of the entire police force and authority mechanisms expected the police force and authority mechanisms to enforce rules and keep them from violating them while they were out rioting and burning shit down. Do you ever read what you write?

DMC
06-25-2020, 11:36 AM
Oh look, Changey McSubject is here!
Cool story faggot

DMC
06-25-2020, 11:37 AM
Who's job is it to enforce those restrictions. TABC has closed down a whopping total of 5 bars. People are going to patronize their favorite spots to make sure they don't go out of business. Again, why is this on millenials?

Defund the police

CosmicCowboy

Your straw men are quite amusing and further proof of what an idiot you are.

David Hogg
Same group of faggots that wants to get rid of the entire police force and authority mechanisms expected the police force and authority mechanisms to enforce rules and keep them from violating them while they were out rioting and burning shit down. Do you ever read what you write?
Still pushing the right wing lie about defunding police :lmao

David Hogg
06-25-2020, 11:38 AM
Your straw men are quite amusing and further proof of what an idiot you are.
Says the guy blaming everything on millennials in bars :lmao

David Hogg
06-25-2020, 11:39 AM
LOL. I have run a business since the very start through the whole thing with strict Covid precautions whether the state told me to or not. The whole mask, hand sanitizer, hand washing, office staff working remotely, no customers in the building, etc. I was actually able to read about reasonable precautions on my own and exercise personal responsibility to act on those recommendations. None of us have gotten sick yet *knock on wood*.
So you’re smarter than Greg Abbott :tu

DMC
06-25-2020, 11:42 AM

It's your shit you need to own it.

David Hogg
06-25-2020, 11:43 AM
The Alpha Male Boomer saying the official Boomer motto:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/e713ccbdf6c35dea520fce5c7b49c0d5/tenor.gif?itemid=16623875

David Hogg
06-25-2020, 11:43 AM
You need to do more than watch Tucker Carlson.

DMC
06-25-2020, 11:47 AM

I've never in my life watch Tucker Carlson.

You're stereotyping doesn't work idiot. Why don't you try to get a better trigger Alt.

Will Hunting
06-25-2020, 11:50 AM
This went from one thing to something else. No one is saying millennials shouldn’t take personal responsibility, we’re saying that boomers crying foul about how :cry millennials are spreading COVID :cry is ridiculous.

In the eyes of boomer, millennials not wanting to take responsibility for boomers getting COVID constitutes millennials not wanting to take personal responsibility :lol

DMC
06-25-2020, 11:51 AM
This went from one thing to something else. No one is saying millennials shouldn’t take personal responsibility, we’re saying that boomers crying foul about how :cry millennials are spreading COVID :cry is ridiculous.

In the eyes of boomer, millennials not wanting to take responsibility for boomers getting COVID constitutes millennials not wanting to take personal responsibility :lol

If the Millennials are the ones bitching about it sure.

David Hogg
06-25-2020, 11:54 AM

You're stereotyping doesn't work idiot. Why don't you try to get a better trigger Alt.

:lol furiously typing a reply and missing easy shit.

David Hogg
06-25-2020, 11:55 AM
Yeah, and Grizzly Adams had a beard.

Will Hunting
The conversation ITT started because a boomer complained about millennials spreading COVID.

David Hogg
This whole thread started with a Boomer bitching about Millennials.

CosmicCowboy
06-25-2020, 11:59 AM
Says the guy blaming everything on millennials in bars :lmao

I'm not blaming everything on bars.

Statistically, Bars, Gyms, and Car dealerships seem to be the biggest sources of infection. Statistically this latest wave of infections is driven by people under 50.

Will Hunting
06-25-2020, 11:59 AM
This whole thread started with a Boomer bitching about Millennials.
:lol the boomer projecting is astounding.

They blame “young people” for spreading COVID while they take no personal responsibility while simultaneously complaining about how millennials take no personal responsibility :lol

pgardn
06-25-2020, 12:04 PM
The conversation ITT started because a boomer complained about millennials spreading COVID.

Hes not going to know that.
DMC usually arrives half way through the movie to tell you what its about.

CosmicCowboy
06-25-2020, 12:14 PM
:lol the boomer projecting is astounding.

They blame “young people” for spreading COVID while they take no personal responsibility while simultaneously complaining about how millennials take no personal responsibility :lol

So when David Hogg gets the Covid swapping spit with a random joto and gives it to his grandma and kills her it will be grandmas fault?

ElNono
06-25-2020, 12:23 PM
So when David Hogg gets the Covid swapping spit with a random joto and gives it to his grandma and kills her it will be grandmas fault?

How about you? when/if you get it, is it going to be "I fucked up" or "fucking millennial bar hopping"?

Chucho
06-25-2020, 12:25 PM
Yeah, and Grizzly Adams had a beard.

GrizzlyAdamsDidHaveAbeard.gif

Will Hunting
06-25-2020, 12:25 PM
Yes. Time for grandma to bootstrap it and take some personal responsibility.

I live a half hour from my grandma and haven’t seen her in months because of this. If I showed up at her door right now she’d say what the hell are you doing showing up here.

CosmicCowboy
06-25-2020, 12:30 PM
How about you? when/if you get it, is it going to be "I fucked up" or "fucking millennial bar hopping"?

All I can do is take all the precautions I can. Chances are if I get it I will have gotten it from a young employee that wasn't as careful. My normal personal habits limit exposure. Sometimes shit just happens.

ElNono
06-25-2020, 12:34 PM
All I can do is take all the precautions I can. Chances are if I get it I will have gotten it from a young employee that wasn't as careful. My normal personal habits limit exposure. Sometimes shit just happens.

Now you're just trolling :lol

CosmicCowboy
06-25-2020, 12:39 PM
Now you're just trolling :lol

:hat

Millennial_Messiah
06-25-2020, 12:51 PM
lol at being over 25 and still working at a bar, store or restaurant. :lol

DMC
06-25-2020, 01:31 PM
:yield

DMC
06-25-2020, 01:32 PM
Yes. Time for grandma to bootstrap it and take some personal responsibility.

I live a half hour from my grandma and haven’t seen her in months because of this. If I showed up at her door right now she’d say what the hell are you doing showing up here.

But is that unique to the situation?

DMC
06-25-2020, 01:33 PM

Yeah that doesn't jive. There are plenty professional careers in all three of those places for people all the way up to retirement age

David Hogg
06-25-2020, 01:35 PM
Says the assistant manager at a Denton Whataburger.

David Hogg
06-25-2020, 01:37 PM
My grandparents are all dead. Your wife’s left eye is in danger of COVID, since that’s where I busted a nut.

weebo
06-25-2020, 01:42 PM
Not me. Business is booming.

Millennial_Messiah
06-25-2020, 02:18 PM
Yeah that doesn't jive. There are plenty professional careers in all three of those places for people all the way up to retirement age

"professional career" isn't making a paltry $45k a year as a store level manager :lol

Blake
06-25-2020, 04:41 PM
in the US i dont know anyone furloughed or laid off, but i do know a lot of people with startups that were on the verge of signing their first deals or on the verge of starting operations, that got wiped out by the shutdown.

here in Chile, apart from business owners affected (mostly retail, tourism and food), a couple of friends in big corporate operations (mostly in IT section) have been laid off, and another friend who is a university shrink got laid off. Those 4 guys had been at their jobs for 10+ years.

Yeah I'm pretty much getting wiped out by this thing. I may have to back to working for someone else

BD24
06-25-2020, 05:00 PM
"professional career" isn't making a paltry $45k a year as a store level manager :lol
General Managers and store leaders generally make six figures plus.

you really are a stupid ass hole andy

Spurminator
06-25-2020, 06:34 PM

You're stereotyping doesn't work idiot.

:downspin:

Trainwreck2100
06-25-2020, 06:37 PM

lol no they don't

Trainwreck2100
06-25-2020, 06:39 PM
My grandparents are all dead. Your wife’s left eye is in danger of COVID, since that’s where I busted a nut.

It doesn't spread by sperm, read a fucking book

Spurminator
06-25-2020, 06:42 PM
Generally... Millennials aren't in charge, Millennials weren't the ones raising hell over closed hair salons, Millennials don't own most businesses, Millennials aren't the ones who think wearing a mask is a demasculating sign of weakness, Millennials don't vote Republican.

Millennial_Messiah
06-25-2020, 06:53 PM

I knew a store manager at a Sam's in the DFW area, she started off at $46k. six figures, you're making stuff up :lol

Spurminator
06-25-2020, 07:01 PM
I knew a store manager at a Sam's in the DFW area, she started off at $46k. six figures, you're making stuff up :lol

I don't know Sam's Club's job title hierarchy but there's no way someone running a Sam's Club only makes $46K. She was probably a shift supervisor.

BD24
06-25-2020, 07:02 PM
lol no they don't
For certain restaurants and stores? Yes they do.

don’t throw yourself in the dumb ass circle with Andy

BD24
06-25-2020, 07:04 PM
I don't know Sam's Club's job title hierarchy but there's no way someone running a Sam's Club only makes $46K. She was probably a shift supervisor.
This tbh.

but you know Andy can never admit that he is wrong and has to pull out personal anecdotes instead of actual facts.

Trainwreck2100
06-25-2020, 07:05 PM
For certain restaurants and stores? Yes they do.

don’t throw yourself in the dumb ass circle with Andy

Do some people make 6 figs sure, but you said generally, I'd say the majority people with the title of GM or store leader, don't make 6 figures. Especially on the retail side.

BD24
06-25-2020, 07:09 PM
Do some people make 6 figs sure, but you said generally, I'd say the majority people with the title of GM or store leader, don't make 6 figures. Especially on the retail side.
Wrong. A quick search in Glassdoor of Sam’s club store manager salary is 101k base on average with 78k in bonuses on average.

i know two other stores off hand that pay similar or more to store leaders/GM. Sure if your managing a small store that isn’t a franchise or something you won’t make that much. Just like any industry the big boys pay more

CosmicCowboy
06-25-2020, 07:11 PM
It doesn't spread by sperm, read a fucking book

I wasn't worried. I'm sure this losers sperm ends up splattering his own flesh 100% of the time.

Trainwreck2100
06-25-2020, 07:14 PM
Wrong. A quick search in Glassdoor of Sam’s club store manager salary is 101k base on average with 78k in bonuses on average.

i know two other stores off hand that pay similar or more to store leaders/GM. Sure if your managing a small store that isn’t a franchise or something you won’t make that much. Just like any industry the big boys pay more

A cvs store manager makes 61k average, so let me ask you something are there more CVS's or Sam's Clubs in America

Millennial_Messiah
06-25-2020, 07:15 PM

Sam's is directly run by the #1 ranked corporation in the world so, chances are you won't get much bigger than that.

She told me she was the store manager, I don't know her exact "title" but six figures on the retail side seems quite silly. She didn't have a bachelor's degree or really any college which probably didn't help her salary wise.

chances are, >95% of all of those that work for that company and make 6 figures on an annual basis are based out of Bentonville, Arkansas at the C-level

Millennial_Messiah
06-25-2020, 07:17 PM
A cvs store manager makes 61k average, so let me ask you something are there more CVS's or Sam's Clubs in America

especially when you consider the pharmacist makes twice that.

Moral of the story: Education matters. Most of the store level managers get paid less and they're fine with it because they didn't have to get a bachelor's degree.

Spurtacular
06-25-2020, 07:28 PM
We'll have to put up with this sh** from Democrats 'til the last job reports before the election, tbh.

Joseph Kony
06-25-2020, 07:32 PM
i already worked from home 3 days a week, so now i am just full time remote so this shit has not really affected me at all tbh. if anything its made my job easier :lol

it's kind of funny though, the boomers crying about :cry muh economy, muh jobs :cry are always shitting on people working in fast food yet those teenagers are still working while their asses lost their jobs :lmao guess their careers dont mean shit in reality :lmao

Blake
06-25-2020, 07:46 PM

Yup. They work the hell out of you but they'll pay you at the level. Same thing with HEB

ElNono
06-25-2020, 07:56 PM
We'll have to put up with this sh** from Democrats 'til the last job reports before the election, tbh.

:lol

How is this a democrats issue? it's not like states such as Texas or Florida are doing great either. Virus doesn't have a party.

BD24
06-25-2020, 08:00 PM
Sam's is directly run by the #1 ranked corporation in the world so, chances are you won't get much bigger than that.

She told me she was the store manager, I don't know her exact "title" but six figures on the retail side seems quite silly. She didn't have a bachelor's degree or really any college which probably didn't help her salary wise.

chances are, >95% of all of those that work for that company and make 6 figures on an annual basis are based out of Bentonville, Arkansas at the C-level
Not surprised you are to dumb to understand what a store leader is. Hint, they are not part of the c suite dumb fuck. This is my last response to your dumb ass on this. Just take your fucking L and move along.

Spurtacular
06-25-2020, 08:10 PM

How is this a democrats issue? it's not like states such as Texas or Florida are doing great either. Virus doesn't have a party.

There's plenty of operatives in all the pivotal states, bruh.

ElNono
06-25-2020, 08:21 PM
There's plenty of operatives in all the pivotal states, bruh.

:lol you and your conspiracies, never change.

i'm_still_beta
06-26-2020, 02:13 AM
Says the assistant manager at a Denton Whataburger.

ChumpDumper
06-26-2020, 03:16 AM
So weird that the Trump supporters try to shit on the working class most every chance they get. Whatever makes them feel better about themselves, I guess.

Winehole23
06-26-2020, 08:13 AM
I still remember reading Austin trying to enforce either the state's 25% or 50% capacity law on bars a month ago (forget which), getting sued by two of them, and then the state of Texas telling them to go fuck their mother when the city reached out to them for help. So Austin had to let them reopen at full capacity.paused at 75% bar and restaurant occupancy, per Gov. Abbott.

CosmicCowboy
06-26-2020, 08:54 AM

When you have idiots like Boukaki saying Trump killed 150K people. It's a worldwide virus that we were clearly unprepared for. I'm not defending Trump but there is lots of blame to go around.

pgardn
06-26-2020, 09:13 AM
When you have idiots like Boukaki saying Trump killed 150K people. It's a worldwide virus that we were clearly unprepared for. I'm not defending Trump but there is lots of blame to go around.

masks also don’t care if you wear them. yet we have made this into a political football as well. In my opinion this is what we get during Trump time. He has created divisions so easily that one must take sides on issues that don’t necessarily fit neatly into political categories, Trump forces them to fit

you must take a side on almost anything when you foster divisions between people

this is part of what the red team complained about under Obama and I agreed with it. The press was not hard enough on him to begin with merely because he was/is black. And in fact he may have taken stands during his time in office to appease A majority white America. I think a case can be made that he did not want to rock any racial boat, just because he is black.

boutons_deux
06-26-2020, 09:20 AM
NJ looked at the non-C19 "excessive deaths" during the pandemic and decided they were actually C19 deaths.

An honesty we don't find in red/Confederate state that are LYING about their excessive deaths, for politics.

https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/105996856_10157108135826571_3298177551078344725_o. jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=q7bG1b-tObcAX_LCskF&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=a2e76ac63e6fc3de671ac41fb24bd3d8&oe=5F1B9FAF

Winehole23
06-26-2020, 09:52 AM
paused at 75% bar and restaurant occupancy, per Gov. Abbott.
Now 50%

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/06/26/texas-bars-restaurants-coronavirus-greg-abbott/amp/

Spurminator
06-26-2020, 10:46 AM
Well, now all those Millennials can't go to bars anymore, so I'm guessing we'll see tons of Millennials decked out in MAGA hats and flags protesting at government facilities again.

Will Hunting
06-26-2020, 11:30 AM
If more states have to backpedal the way Texas did, we’re really in for a world of hurt. Surprising that the market hasn’t had a more acute decline yet.

ElNono
06-26-2020, 12:06 PM
If more states have to backpedal the way Texas did, we’re really in for a world of hurt. Surprising that the market hasn’t had a more acute decline yet.

Market got bailed out early, and the fact this administration has shown willingness to bail out any corp probably helps.

LaMarcus Bryant
06-26-2020, 01:05 PM

Tis quite amazing how quickly brokedick Abbott went from 'We don't need masks' to 'okay cities can decide to enforce masks' to 'okay you should wear a mask' to 'no more elective surgeries' to 'okay all bars closed immediately' all within approximately 10 days.

leemajors
06-26-2020, 01:21 PM
Tis quite amazing how quickly brokedick Abbott went from 'We don't need masks' to 'okay cities can decide to enforce masks' to 'okay you should wear a mask' to 'no more elective surgeries' to 'okay all bars closed immediately' all within approximately 10 days.

He got a wheelchair tuneup, brakes are working great.

DMC
06-26-2020, 01:26 PM

You mean just like the Centers for Disease Control and the Surgeon General of the United States?

LaMarcus Bryant
06-26-2020, 01:37 PM
You mean just like

:wakeup

DMC
06-26-2020, 01:44 PM
:wakeup

Just checking assholes and you were next.

monosylab1k
06-26-2020, 02:05 PM
You mean just like the Centers for Disease Control and the Surgeon General of the United States?

Has any Republican ever made a mistake, Mr. Independent Thinker?

ChumpDumper
06-26-2020, 02:08 PM
Has any Republican ever made a mistake, Mr. Independent Thinker?He thinks every Republican, especially Trump, did and are doing a great job and will vote for them in November while saying he has other options.

Blake
06-26-2020, 02:16 PM

I love how well this tweet aged:

spurraider21
06-26-2020, 02:18 PM
I love how well this tweet aged:

california isn't doing all that hot right now, but florida has nevertheless surpassed CA in both cases and deaths per capita

DMC
06-26-2020, 02:19 PM
Has any Republican ever made a mistake, Mr. Independent Thinker?

I could check your threads to find out.

DMC
06-26-2020, 02:20 PM
So weird that the Trump supporters try to shit on the working class most every chance they get. Whatever makes them feel better about themselves, I guess.

Ok Boomer

TimDunkem
06-26-2020, 02:22 PM
I could check your threads to find out.

You should dox him too right, fat man?

ChumpDumper
06-26-2020, 02:23 PM
Ok Boomer:lol you're more boomer than the actual boomers here.

clambake
06-26-2020, 02:23 PM
:lol you're more boomer than the actual boomers here.

Actually he’s enough for 2

TimDunkem
06-26-2020, 02:24 PM
:lol you're more boomer than the actual boomers here.

D. Boomer McCaren projecting as usual.

TimDunkem
06-26-2020, 02:25 PM
Actually he’s enough for 2

In age or weight?

Just kidding. I know it's both. :lol