PDA

View Full Version : Chumpettes: Was This Guy Right To Drive Through The People Impeding Him?

Spurtacular
06-26-2020, 11:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_sb0WELC0k

So, was this guy right to drive through the people standing his in his way?

DarrinS
06-27-2020, 12:18 PM
What a bunch of lunatics

TheGreatYacht
06-27-2020, 01:00 PM
The mam was black so he gets a pass from Chumpettes

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 09:27 PM
:lol Chumpettes afraid to even vote present.

ElNono
06-27-2020, 09:41 PM
didn't you copy this from another thread? I thought there were opinions there about this video.

benefactor
06-27-2020, 10:45 PM
didn't you copy this from another thread? I thought there were opinions there about this video.
He needs his own thread, of course. Outside of Chump and his insatiable appetite for the give and take I have no idea why any of you still talk to him.

SnakeBoy
06-28-2020, 12:02 AM
Hard to say who's right and who's wrong in that situation. They are all just unfortunate victims of the Joos

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 12:30 AM

The thread wasn't about this video IIRC. Nor was the discussion based on this question, snowflake.

:lol @ Snitch bitch suckling at your nuts though.

ElNono
06-28-2020, 01:55 AM
The thread wasn't about this video IIRC. Nor was the discussion based on this question, snowflake.

:lol @ Snitch bitch suckling at your nuts though.

I'm actually trying to come up with a plausible reason why people don't want to engage in your thread other than ':lol another stupid knee jerk derp thread'...

I think the fact people saw it before might be it, but maybe that's not it...

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 01:59 AM
I'm actually trying to come up with a plausible reason why people don't want to engage in your thread other than ':lol another stupid knee jerk derp thread'...

I think the fact people saw it before might be it, but maybe that's not it...

It's a simple question. But if you want to clutch your pearls that this was in another thread, you're free to do so.

ElNono
06-28-2020, 02:05 AM
It's a simple question. But if you want to clutch your pearls that this was in another thread, you're free to do so.

I have no problem whatsoever with you starting threads most everybody ignores, tbh, you're far from the only guy in here...

I'm just trying to figure out if it's the video or you take that drives people away.

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 02:06 AM
I have no problem whatsoever with you starting threads most everybody ignores, tbh, you're far from the only guy in here...

I'm just trying to figure out if it's the video or you take that drives people away.

:lol What take? I asked a question and gave no influence one way or another at this point, snowflake.

ElNono
06-28-2020, 02:07 AM
:lol What take? I asked a question and gave no influence one way or another at this point, snowflake.

Sorry, I misspoke. I meant "the video or you that drives people away"...

ElNono
06-28-2020, 02:08 AM
BTW, calling me names does nothing other than show you're extremely defensive. Never a good look.

We talked about this before...

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 02:11 AM
BTW, calling me names does nothing other than show you're extremely defensive. Never a good look.

We talked about this before...

You came here to be on the offensive and then cry when you get bitch slapped.

We talked about this before....

ElNono
06-28-2020, 02:14 AM
You came here to be on the offensive and then cry when you get bitch slapped.

We talked about this before....

It just doesn't work derp. You can keep coming at me with weak shit, it just doesn't work. I've been here long enough to see who gets shat on and who doesn't.

I'm only trying to help you out, tbh

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 02:16 AM
It just doesn't work derp. You can keep coming at me with weak shit, it just doesn't work. I've been here long enough to see who gets shat on and who doesn't.

I'm only trying to help you out, tbh

https://media1.giphy.com/media/xTiTnHXbRoaZ1B1Mo8/source.gif

ElNono
06-28-2020, 02:33 AM
I could've just written "pity post" and moved on, but here I am trying to figure out what made you think it would be pretty cool to share this thread with the world (which clearly didn't work out), so you don't make that mistake again.

But when help is offered, you lash out, you think everything is criticism and you make it personal... that's just silly. But sure, if you want to keep making unforced errors, go ahead.

I'm around if you need some tips, btw, I never take anything here personal. I can certainly help with the names for the next 5 'troll' accounts, tbh, looks like you need some fresh material there...

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 02:50 AM
I could've just written "pity post" and moved on, but here I am trying to figure out what made you think it would be pretty cool to share this thread with the world (which clearly didn't work out), so you don't make that mistake again.

But when help is offered, you lash out, you think everything is criticism and you make it personal... that's just silly. But sure, if you want to keep making unforced errors, go ahead.

I'm around if you need some tips, btw, I never take anything here personal. I can certainly help with the names for the next 5 'troll' accounts, tbh, looks like you need some fresh material there...

The point of the thread wasn't to unleash your inner butthurt; but clearly it did.

ElNono
06-28-2020, 02:54 AM
Just trying to help you out man... but whatever...

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 03:12 AM
Just trying to help you out man... but whatever...

Your tears don't sanitize my ankles. But thanks for trying.

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 11:02 PM
So far, most Chumpettes haven't even voted present.
Elnono voted feelings hurt is all.

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 11:11 PM
So far, most Chumpettes haven't even voted present.
Elnono voted feelings hurt is all.

My bad. Snitch Bitch voted butthurt.

ElNono
06-29-2020, 02:13 AM
yeah, if you have to bump it, it's not working, tbh... shoulda taken my offer for help, IMVHO

Spurtacular
06-29-2020, 05:53 AM
yeah, if you have to bump it, it's not working, tbh... shoulda taken my offer for help, IMVHO

Who says it didn't work? Watching you lemmings run from a simple question may be the point.

TheGreatYacht

Will Hunting
06-29-2020, 06:46 AM
He didn’t drive through them but regardless I have no problem with anything he did. The fact you’re focused on him rather than the mob of people threatening him because meth Karen claimed he stole her car is strange.

The meth Karen should be charged with disorderly conduct and the trailer trash biker should be charged with assault.

Spurtacular
06-30-2020, 03:11 AM
He didn’t drive through them

He drove despite the clear and present danger to the guy on his hood.

You're okay with that? If so, why?

Will Hunting
06-30-2020, 07:12 AM
He drove despite the clear and present danger to the guy on his hood.

You're okay with that? If so, why?
I’m ok with that because the fucking retard was sitting on his hood to instigate problems. Why are you pretending the guy sitting on his hood couldn’t have, ya know, not decided to sit on his hood?

Spurtacular
06-30-2020, 07:52 AM
I’m ok with that because the fucking retard was sitting on his hood to instigate problems. Why are you pretending the guy sitting on his hood couldn’t have, ya know, not decided to sit on his hood?

I'm not pretending it at all. I'm just clarifying your position.

You do understand why the other more hardcore Chumpettes are too scared to take your position, don't you?

hater
06-30-2020, 08:27 AM
Never try to be a human obstacle for a 3000 pound machine

Will Hunting
06-30-2020, 09:51 AM
I'm not pretending it at all. I'm just clarifying your position.

You do understand why the other more hardcore Chumpettes are too scared to take your position, don't you?
I don’t really, no.

diego
06-30-2020, 10:48 AM
The Charlotte guy killed a person and made no attempt to evade

The police made no attempt to evade

This guy went in every possible direction at low speeds while calling the police.

Laughable to equivocate such different situations

spurraider21
06-30-2020, 12:24 PM
i have zero problem with his actions. he tried showing restraint. he called the police. but he didnt engage with them at all, and he only started moving the car when people started trying to open the doors of the car, and even then its not like he accelerated to a speed where he ran people over, he moved slow enough that clearly gave people time to get around

honestly i dont know what else the guy should have done, unless you want to argue that he should have stopped his car and gotten out, which im not buying. good thing there is video of the incident, or else the story would be "crazy black man steals car and then drives through concerned citizens!"

koriwhat
06-30-2020, 01:25 PM
I have no idea why any of you still talk to him.

You spelt STALK wrong ya big pussy.

Spurtacular
06-30-2020, 06:37 PM
I don’t really, no.

Chumpettes want protections for their idiots who stand in streets and highways and to demonize anyone not tolerating it.
Lite is trying to talk himself through it; but he's still justifying a measure of forcefully driving through the crowd.

Will Hunting
06-30-2020, 06:42 PM
Chumpettes want protections for their idiots who stand in streets and highways and to demonize anyone not tolerating it.
Lite is trying to talk himself through it; but he's still justifying a measure of forcefully driving through the crowd.
Are you trying to compare this to Charlottesville :lol

Spurtacular
06-30-2020, 06:55 PM
Are you trying to compare this to Charlottesville :lol

I was not thinking of that particular stunt when posting. I was just thinking of the countless times that these mobs have engaged cars violently.
The only high profile one on my mind in and around the time of the OP was the FedEx incident.

DMC
06-30-2020, 07:35 PM
This is why concealed carry exists. pop pop pop.. everyone else scatters.

btw, the basketball in the back tells me it's not the crypt keepers car and not the grateful deads... or that fucking Borderlands reject on the hood.

ElNono
07-01-2020, 12:38 AM
This is why concealed carry exists. pop pop pop.. everyone else scatters.

btw, the basketball in the back tells me it's not the crypt keepers car and not the grateful deads... or that fucking Borderlands reject on the hood.

such a good game, tbh

DMC
07-01-2020, 12:52 PM
such a good game, tbh

Oh yeah I have the series

diego
07-01-2020, 01:26 PM
I was not thinking of that particular stunt when posting. I was just thinking of the countless times that these mobs have engaged cars violently.
The only high profile one on my mind in and around the time of the OP was the FedEx incident.

Oh my bad, you weren't thinking of Charlotte or the police, you were thinking of the guy who freaked out and was going 80 with a semi truck on city streets because he had to protect his employers packages from being stolen,
To the guy who kept his cool and tried to evade and never went over 40 in his sedan to protect his kids... There is nothing similar in the situation at all.

diego
07-01-2020, 01:26 PM
Oh and he also killed a man there's also that little diffwrence

ElNono
07-01-2020, 01:38 PM
Oh yeah I have the series

I had some fatigue with 2, came out too soon after 1, IIRC.... but 3 was great

Spurtacular
07-01-2020, 08:00 PM
Oh my bad, you weren't thinking of Charlotte or the police, you were thinking of the guy who freaked out and was going 80 with a semi truck on city streets because he had to

Was Reginald Denny protected?

Spurtacular
07-01-2020, 08:03 PM
To the guy who kept his cool and tried to evade and never went over 40 in his sedan to protect his kids... There is nothing similar in the situation at all.

But the point is that he did drive with people in harm's way. You're defending that, right?

Spurtacular
07-07-2020, 01:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi3hVDNKK5M

Spurtacular
07-26-2020, 02:00 PM
I'd drive my car through them

There's one.