DMX7
06-27-2020, 11:47 AM
Congratulations coach. Well done.

TimDunkem
06-27-2020, 11:48 AM
Oh yeah that hostage video from 11 days ago

FrostKing
06-27-2020, 11:50 AM
DMX, where you been? The following day Gundy was accused of dropping a N-bomb on the field as a player in 1989

DarrinS
06-27-2020, 12:02 PM
He's apologizing for a t-shirt?

Monostradamus
06-27-2020, 12:11 PM
OANN fan Darrin is outraged :lmao cry into your beer some more, faggot.

pgardn
06-27-2020, 01:11 PM
He's apologizing for a t-shirt?

You understand who he works with.
He is not running on the red ticket for an office.
He is working with kids that are much more likely to have been hassled by police than you and I would be doing exactly the same things.
When you have lived it, you have a tendency to understand it, when you have not, its easier to pass over.

FrostKing
06-27-2020, 01:23 PM
You understand who he works with.
He is not running on the red ticket for an office.
He is working with kids that are much more likely to have been hassled by police than you and I would be doing exactly the same things.
When you have lived it, you have a tendency to understand it, when you have not, its easier to pass over.
Agreed, the youth were groomed to have this ignorant fear/beliefs. They do not know any better.

Millennial_Messiah
06-27-2020, 01:31 PM
he picks his job over his morals and pride. Sad that the Left has made these mutually exclusive options lately.

pgardn
06-27-2020, 01:34 PM
Agreed, the youth were groomed to have this ignorant fear/beliefs. They do not know any better.

Yes.
Everyone of them has probably been stopped by a cop just like I have but they were not treated the same.
And yes you have been raised in ignorance.

FrostKing
06-27-2020, 01:41 PM
Yes.
Everyone of them has probably been stopped by a cop just like I have but they were not treated the same.
And yes you have been raised in ignorance.
You must be new to the privileged life of an athlete, especially in Oklahoma.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 01:43 PM
You must be new to the privileged life of an athlete, especially in Oklahoma.You live in Oklahoma?

Blake
06-27-2020, 01:43 PM
he picks his job over his morals and pride. Sad that the Left has made these mutually exclusive options lately.

Lol "morals"

FrostKing
06-27-2020, 01:55 PM
You live in Oklahoma?
https://i.ibb.co/vY2CXcR/Screenshot-2020-06-27-11-53-16-1.png

Not only remained in school but allowed to play athletics.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2020, 01:56 PM

Not only remained in school but allowed to play athletics.I'll take that as a no.

pgardn
06-27-2020, 02:18 PM
You must be new to the privileged life of an athlete, especially in Oklahoma.

When they a car and are stopped on the road the police just know they are athletes.
Gundy knows where his payday comes from, his athletes.
would you like an article on an athlete in Oklahoma getting beat up by cops?
I mean, since the norm is they all get off?

Blake
06-27-2020, 02:36 PM

Got suspended for a year for the misdemeanor.

Had the rich white OU boosters not cared about him scoring touchdowns, his punishment might have been worse

Millennial_Messiah
06-27-2020, 02:47 PM

That hipster liberal bitch Mia Molitor is a total cunt. She attacked him first over not being a woke queer loving snowflake faggot and he defended himself and HE got all the punishment.

Fuck the Left and their radical defense of snakey conniving cunt females under all circumstances.

The Bengals are a shitty team and organization, but I've rooted for Mixon since day 1. Hope he gets a new contract, even though it's tough at the HB position.

Blake
06-27-2020, 02:51 PM
That hipster liberal bitch Mia Molitor is a total cunt. She attacked him first over not being a woke queer loving snowflake faggot and he defended himself and HE got all the punishment.

Fuck the Left and their radical defense of snakey conniving cunt females under all circumstances.

The Bengals are a shitty team and organization, but I've rooted for Mixon since day 1. Hope he gets a new contract, even though it's tough at the HB position.

Lol what a bullshit narrative. Keep rooting for a woman beater, asshole.

Millennial_Messiah
06-27-2020, 02:59 PM
Lol what a bullshit narrative. Keep rooting for a woman beater, asshole.

That's the thing... females of the modern Left are not women. FrostKing can attest to this.

They can't even fucking cook anymore; they want men to be providers (i.e.: "sugar daddies") but also want equal pay, even if their "job" is shit. They want it both ways. Any sex when they're not 100% in the mood is NOT going to happen. The moment you say or even imply something about their gay best friend or their secret female sexual partner, you're instantly screamed at and out of her life, no matter all the good things you've ever done for her. And the idea of actually having children and being a mom and a family woman? Forget about it.

They're not women. They're a different species.

Blake
06-27-2020, 03:03 PM
That's the thing... females of the modern Left are not women. FrostKing can attest to this.

They can't even fucking cook anymore; they want men to be providers (i.e.: "sugar daddies") but also want equal pay, even if their "job" is shit. They want it both ways. Any sex when they're not 100% in the mood is NOT going to happen. The moment you say or even imply something about their gay best friend or their secret female sexual partner, you're instantly screamed at and out of her life, no matter all the good things you've ever done for her. And the idea of actually having children and being a mom and a family woman? Forget about it.

They're not women. They're a different species.

Some chick really emasculated you in a bad way, huh

He followed her into a store to talk shit. She slapped him, he shattered her face. It's not hard to figure this out.

DMC
06-27-2020, 04:20 PM
North Texas sports.. :wakeup

Monostradamus
06-27-2020, 06:26 PM
North Texas sports.. :wakeup
North Texas? More like South Oklahoma i saaaaiiiiddddddd

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 07:07 PM
:lol Chumpette actually creating a thread to spike the ball on his fascism.

TheGreatYacht

Monostradamus
06-27-2020, 07:27 PM
:lol Derp crying as another right winger is forced to bend the knee.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 07:48 PM
:lol Derp crying as another right winger is forced to bend the knee.

He keeps his multi-million dollar job exploiting blacks. Good win for ya, slob. :lol

Monostradamus
06-27-2020, 07:52 PM
He keeps his multi-million dollar job exploiting blacks. Good win for ya, slob. :lol
He sold out his principles and bent the knee for said millions :lmao no better than a cheap whore.

CosmicCowboy
06-27-2020, 08:02 PM
He sold out his principles and bent the knee for said millions :lmao no better than a cheap whore.

Meh. He has to keep all those pampered black studs working for him. Surprised if he doesnt show up wearing a black lives matter tee. Its just bizness.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 08:42 PM

Is bending the knee a victory for you?

DarrinS
06-27-2020, 08:53 PM
I finally googled this shit.

:lmao

Monostradamus
06-27-2020, 09:48 PM
Is bending the knee a victory for you?
A conservative being cucked by black kids is a massive L for you.

Spurtacular
06-27-2020, 09:59 PM
A conservative being cucked by black kids is a massive L for you.

Not at all. I don't strictly abide the blue vs. red team shit. That's for soy boys like you.

Monostradamus
06-27-2020, 10:29 PM
I don't strictly abide the blue vs. red team shit.
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Derp finally delivers some comedy gold :lmao

Millennial_Messiah
06-27-2020, 10:45 PM
Some chick really emasculated you in a bad way, huh

He followed her into a store to talk shit. She slapped him, he shattered her face. It's not hard to figure this out.

huh? she and her faggoty pretty boy "friend" was stalking him and she struck first, not the other way around

bitch hit first, it's fair game. Fed up with females thinking they're still entitled to special protection for being females but they naturally want to be "equal" when it benefits them!

DMX7
06-28-2020, 12:46 AM

He’s one of the most predictable partisans. Whatever Trump tells him to think he thinks.

ElNono
06-28-2020, 02:05 AM

:lol

Blake
06-28-2020, 02:50 AM
huh? she and her faggoty pretty boy "friend" was stalking him and she struck first, not the other way around

Huh?

G5wIj7LbslY

That's Joe walking in with purpose to start shit. She pushed and slapped him, he KOed her. He's found guilty of assault and settled out of court.

This isn't even debatable that this clown is in the wrong. You're a fucking idiot.

Blake
06-28-2020, 02:53 AM

:lol

Millennial_Messiah
06-28-2020, 02:36 PM
Huh?

G5wIj7LbslY

That's Joe walking in with purpose to start shit. She pushed and slapped him, he KOed her. He's found guilty of assault and settled out of court.

This isn't even debatable that this clown is in the wrong. You're a fucking idiot.
How is she not found guilty of assault and battery? She struck first. Remember, in the Left's world, men and women are equals. Can't have it both ways.

Blake
06-28-2020, 02:43 PM
How is she not found guilty of assault and battery? She struck first. Remember, in the Left's world, men and women are equals. Can't have it both ways.

Well you have two options. You can either look up the case yourself to figure out the details or you can keep running with your sad snowflake narrative. I'm not spoon feeding you any more.

Millennial_Messiah
06-28-2020, 02:55 PM
Well you have two options. You can either look up the case yourself to figure out the details or you can keep running with your sad snowflake narrative. I'm not spoon feeding you any more.
He was only 17, not old enough for even a permanent criminal record. Yeah he should have taken the high road and not swung, but that's a lot like putting a steak in front of a starving dog and expecting him to not eat it.

Let's just say I'm glad that little entitled cunt got hurt (she deserved it), and that Mixon's path to NFL glory was relatively unharmed. Hope he gets a nice solid 2nd contract. Problem is what leverage does he have? The Bengals (and Raiders) don't really care much about PR, but most other teams do... then again, like I said, he was 17 and she was at least as wrong as him, so I don't think that should follow him his whole life or career.