PDA

View Full Version : all the blm commercials are going to make the rest of this season hard to watch

Pages : [1] 2 3

playblair
06-27-2020, 09:16 PM
every single commercial is going to be about blm every single topic before during after games is going to be about black lives matter

GAustex
06-27-2020, 11:05 PM
English Primer League soccer is kneeling but the Spanish and Germans and the Italians-nope

Dex
06-27-2020, 11:27 PM
Sorry you are so bothered by the efforts to end the systemic oppression of people of color.

Maybe you’d be better off not watching and keeping your dumbass opinion to yourself.

baseline bum
06-27-2020, 11:32 PM
It's only 8 games dumbass, you'll survive.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
06-28-2020, 12:48 AM
watching commercials lmao

BackHome
06-28-2020, 12:53 AM
Watching the Spurs lmao

daslicer
06-28-2020, 12:59 AM
It's only 8 games dumbass, you'll survive.

:lol 8 games which most Spurs fans won't watch anyways.

playblair
06-28-2020, 01:47 AM
Sorry you are so bothered by the efforts to end the systemic oppression of people of color.

Maybe you’d be better off not watching and keeping your dumbass opinion to yourself.

stfu sports are supposed to be an escape from politics i dont want to sit through game commentary about social justice every fooking minute & commercials about inequality every fooking break.........news flash your not oppressed you committed a crime & resisted

mookie2001
06-28-2020, 02:13 AM
Another boycott!

ElNono
06-28-2020, 02:39 AM
I can't believe we have to wear masks while watching the games in the arena... just fascist....

Texas_Ranger
06-28-2020, 05:20 AM

they should really do something about that..... in asia.

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 06:02 AM

Are the people who lost their jobs for saying white lives matter systematically oppressed?

lefty
06-28-2020, 08:30 AM
watching commercials lmao

Watching the Spurs lmao
:lol

lmbebo
06-28-2020, 09:09 AM
no problem with the BLM movement in general, I doubt many know that the BLM charter has anti-semitic language as well. Cannot support it for that reason alone. Doubt 99% of them people out on the streets know that though. And the effort to defund the police is idiotic.

Dex
06-28-2020, 09:11 AM
they should really do something about that..... in asia.

And Africa...

And Russia...

And South America...

And the Middle East...

And....

Dex
06-28-2020, 09:12 AM
stfu sports are supposed to be an escape from politics i dont want to sit through game commentary about social justice every fooking minute & commercials about inequality every fooking break.........news flash your not oppressed you committed a crime & resisted

Sounds like you are gonna have to put on your big boy pants and consider that your opinion is ignorant.

I'm sure the commercials remind you of that, and that's probably why they bother you.

:cry I just want to watch sports and ignore the problems in the world :cry

Dex
06-28-2020, 09:26 AM
Are the people who lost their jobs for saying white lives matter systematically oppressed?

No, they just spouted off about something they don't understand and got called on it.

You may want to look up the word "systematically" and maybe read some history books.

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 09:29 AM
No, they just spouted off about something they don't understand and got called on it.

You may want to look up the word "systematically" and maybe read some history books.

I think they understand damn well that their lives matter and that the right to express such opinions shouldn't be punished, you fucking sanctimonious piece of shit.

And don't lecture me on systematically. This has been a routine response by the oppressive system.

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 09:37 AM
Sounds like you are gonna have to put on your big boy pants and consider that your opinion is ignorant.

You are beyond ignorant. Your answer to fighting alleged oppression is to oppress people. How fucking stupid can you be?

Gagnrath
06-28-2020, 10:19 AM
At least if people are masked properly we won't have to see what race they are.

Nathan89
06-28-2020, 11:27 AM
https://twitter.com/EddieDonovan/status/1274527147055611905?s=20

https://twitter.com/michaeljknowles/status/1275156084806709248?s=20

Gibbz
06-28-2020, 11:35 AM
stfu sports are supposed to be an escape from politics i dont want to sit through game commentary about social justice every fooking minute & commercials about inequality every fooking break...

Trouble words on my fun box make head hurt. :(

cd98
06-28-2020, 11:56 AM
Who cares if players wear BLM shirts? That said, I don't know what the point is. The people that are influenced by them are already on board with BLM. The ones that aren't have already made up their minds that BLM is just a political stunt that tries to shame them into adopting the BLM world view. It will only make certain segments of the population stop watching basketball altogether. To be honest, the best move the players could make is not shame those that don't agree into feeling like it is a moral obligation to adopt the BLM world view. As influencers, they should focus on entertaining folks and then use their platform away from basketball to talk about race issues without judgment. That's how you change opinions of people that ardently disagree with you. Wearing a slogan on your jersey has the opposite effect. But that's just my take.

Dex
06-28-2020, 04:57 PM
You are beyond ignorant. Your answer to fighting alleged oppression is to oppress people. How fucking stupid can you be?

Your argument is that white people are being "oppressed" because they got fired for saying "white lives matter"?

No one is saying white lives don't matter. They have mattered more than anyone else for the last 250+ years in this country. That's the whole point of "white privilege".

For the record, I am white. I'm as white as the day is long. I could be a stereotypical poster child of white privilege. And I get that.

I also have plenty of friends who are black, hispanic, asian, arab, muslim, gay, etc...and they are getting tired of being treated different solely for that reason. I stand by them. Maybe this is their time to try to make the playing field a little more even, and fight a level of oppression that goes way beyond just :cry "I’m oppressed because I can’t say racist things" :cry

This is America. People can say whatever they want. They can also be free to face the consequences of how that is perceived.

If that is such an inconvenience to your life, then all I can say is get over it, bro.

widowmaker
06-28-2020, 05:26 PM
https://twitter.com/EddieDonovan/status/1274527147055611905?s=20

https://twitter.com/michaeljknowles/status/1275156084806709248?s=20

Did you alert the FBI about these tweets?

tbdog
06-28-2020, 06:38 PM
The stats indicate that black lives don't matter to other black lives. They kill each other far more than white people kill them. It's hard to support a movement when there is such hypocrisy. They also commit more crime. So I understand that there is a stereotyping happening. Police will stop and prop a black person more often than a white. But they just playing the statistical game.

GAustex
06-28-2020, 06:40 PM
See above

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 07:44 PM
Your argument is that white people are being "oppressed" because they got fired for saying "white lives matter"?

No one is saying white lives don't matter. They have mattered more than anyone else for the last 250+ years in this country. That's the whole point of "white privilege".

For the record, I am white. I'm as white as the day is long. I could be a stereotypical poster child of white privilege. And I get that.

I also have plenty of friends who are black, hispanic, asian, arab, muslim, gay, etc...and they are getting tired of being treated different solely for that reason. I stand by them. Maybe this is their time to try to make the playing field a little more even, and fight a level of oppression that goes way beyond just :cry "I’m oppressed because I can’t say racist things" :cry

This is America. People can say whatever they want. They can also be free to face the consequences of how that is perceived.

If that is such an inconvenience to your life, then all I can say is get over it, bro.

You're fucking ignorant. People have protested in this way and been fired for it.

I frankly get that you see what you want to see. You're part of the problem, not the solution.

You're as racist as anyone out there, woke white knight.

ElNono
06-28-2020, 07:46 PM
If it makes NAdolph and derp angry, it's definitely working...

tbh, wasn't planning on watching, despite having league pass, but now I'm intrigued enough to see the epic meltdown here once a player and/or Pop takes the knee....

exstatic
06-28-2020, 08:24 PM

Then

Don’t

Watch.

Pretty damn simple. If something offends you, you can simply choose not to partake.

FrostKing
06-28-2020, 08:41 PM
Players have been "empowered". Even at the college level. I am encountering political threads for the first time on some sports outlets. And the common middle aged Man seems anxious and/or alienated with basketball and football

Make the shift to Baseball, Hockey, Soccer or Tennis. Better yet invest your time for actual physical activity.

The line between politics and sports is being blurred just as they did with other forms of entertainment. As they did to our children's schools and now our workplace. Remember who did this in November and make your opinion heard.

playblair
06-28-2020, 09:21 PM
Players have been "empowered". Even at the college level. I am encountering political threads for the first time on some sports outlets. And the common middle aged Man seems anxious and/or alienated with basketball and football

Make the shift to Baseball, Hockey, Soccer or Tennis. Better yet invest your time for actual physical activity.

The line between politics and sports is being blurred just as they did with other forms of entertainment. As they did to our children's schools and now our workplace. Remember who did this in November and make your opinion heard.

oh i will be voting for the first time the left has driven me to take the others side

weebo
06-28-2020, 09:32 PM
oh i will be voting for the first time the left has driven me to take the others side

does the right know you like to other men's azz?

Dex
06-28-2020, 09:54 PM
You're fucking ignorant. People have protested in this way and been fired for it.

I frankly get that you see what you want to see. You're part of the problem, not the solution.

Generation by generation, America is changing whether you like it or not.

FrostKing
06-28-2020, 09:59 PM
Depends. Asian, Arab and Hispanic populations are projected to multiply in the next 50 years. Conservative demographics.

Black & White are decreasing. Wise move by Democrats to make confederate/slavery an issue now because the "new Americans" don't care.

Dex
06-28-2020, 10:08 PM
Depends. Asian, Arab and Hispanic populations are projected to multiply in the next 50 years. Conservative demographics.

Black & White are decreasing. Wise move by Democrats to make confederate/slavery an issue now because the "new Americans" don't care.

Not every issue is a matter of red or blue.

We are talking about basic human decency here. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

ElNono
06-28-2020, 10:12 PM

The problem with this view is that none of those cases translate to your notion of American white conservatism, with perhaps the sole exception being Christian hispanics, which your average Karen (or you for that matter) can't stand anyways.

The GOP would need a substantial change in how they see immigration for this point to really hold.

exstatic
06-28-2020, 10:46 PM
The problem with this view is that none of those cases translate to your notion of American white conservatism, with perhaps the sole exception being Christian hispanics, which your average Karen (or you for that matter) can't stand anyways.

The GOP would need a substantial change in how they see immigration for this point to really hold.

Not to mention that Hispanic isn’t a block, it’s many, and of all of them, only the Cubans are reliably conservative. Could have. Something to do with the fact that they are immediately and automatically legal if they step ashore. The Mexicans ain’t down with that, and don’t like them much. Any inroads made with conservative Mexican Americans was lost during the Trump years with all of the denigration and rapist allegations. Unlike Mega Church fools, the Mexican Americans can smell an atheist Democrat in Ttrump.

Spurtacular
06-28-2020, 10:49 PM

Sure it's changing. Racists like you are getting rewarded for fake white knighting it.

SpurSpike
06-29-2020, 09:38 AM
So apparently players are going to be allowed to change the name on the back of their Jersey to express social justice issues...

widowmaker
06-29-2020, 09:50 AM
I want to see one that says. “Din do nuffin” lmao.

dbestpro
06-29-2020, 09:57 AM
I appreciate the dialogue that is going back and forth cause that is how you get to common ground but one thing that will always widen the gap is insulting your opponent.

The moment you use insults is the moment you lose your argument. You win your argument only when you convince your opponent of your point of view. Ideally, you learn to appreciate the view of each other. Otherwise, you are just talking to yourself trying to make yourself feel better.

daslicer
06-29-2020, 11:43 AM

Republicans tend to do bad in polling with all minorities. They do super bad with blacks but they are hot doing so well with the Hispanic population. I would also say when it comes to Asians their popularity has gone down over the years. Asians are not a block. The Asian category is composed of people from India who are different race than Chinese,Korean. Indians vote at a rate for the democratic party that is close to the same rates that blacks do. Their big issue is H1-B visas which the Trump administration has made it a lot harder for Indians to get. There are Indians who are citizens that use H1-B visas to get friends and family members jobs here. The Asians that vote for Republicans are
Vietnamese but even with them it's now dropped down to around 50 percent when it used to be around 70-80. Obvious like others have mentioned the republicans have lost the Mexican base due to their stand on illegal immigration.

Prime BEEF
06-29-2020, 11:57 AM
Who cares if players wear BLM shirts? That said, I don't know what the point is. The people that are influenced by them are already on board with BLM. The ones that aren't have already made up their minds that BLM is just a political stunt that tries to shame them into adopting the BLM world view. It will only make certain segments of the population stop watching basketball altogether. To be honest, the best move the players could make is not shame those that don't agree into feeling like it is a moral obligation to adopt the BLM world view. As influencers, they should focus on entertaining folks and then use their platform away from basketball to talk about race issues without judgment. That's how you change opinions of people that ardently disagree with you. Wearing a slogan on your jersey has the opposite effect. But that's just my take.
Agree with this

Prime BEEF
06-29-2020, 12:06 PM
There are a lot people that generally don’t care or pay attention to politics that feel the same way you do. Losing your business or having it burned down can change someone’s views/priorities real quick.

Prime BEEF
06-29-2020, 12:12 PM
So apparently players are going to be allowed to change the name on the back of their Jersey to express social justice issues...
Man I hope this isn’t true. Will all views be welcome? What if someone wanted “only God matters”, or “all lives matter”, or “America First”? This just will only cause more problems and completely turn the game into a political op ed. I just want to watch basketball. I hear enough about politics through other avenues.

TD 21
06-29-2020, 03:20 PM
For the umpteenth time, this isn't politics, it's a combination of human rights/morality/common sense. Your cult leader has brainwashed you mindless drones into politicizing anything having to do with that to throw you off the scent and you inbred fools take the bait every time.

This is why this country (specifically southern states) are despised and a laughing stock around the world. People like you, who feed into the hick/redneck stereotype.

cd98
06-29-2020, 03:27 PM
For the umpteenth time, this isn't politics, it's a combination of human rights/morality/common sense. Your cult leader has brainwashed you mindless drones into politicizing anything having to do with that to throw you off the scent and you inbred fools take the bait every time.

This is why this country (specifically southern states) are despised and a laughing stock around the world. People like you, who feed into the hick/redneck stereotype.

Welp, it actually is quite political. I think the NBA players refusing to stand up for human rights in China shows that human rights stances only matter for certain folks and usually they are drawn on political lines. For sure, there are many Republicans that side with elements of the BLM movement. I mean, you take away kneeling during the anthem and you ask white republicans how they feel about the different cases where Black men were killed by police unjustly and you will get probably close to 80-90% agreement.

playblair
06-29-2020, 03:31 PM

im black you fooking idiot i guarantee you wouldnt say this to my uncles face bytch.......ive attended multiple rallys with him none of u would approach us
https://scontent-dfw5-1.cdninstagram.com/v/t51.2885-15/e35/94489193_113356257020893_5477340254295925713_n.jpg ?_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=101&_nc_ohc=_tf5ExdaS_wAX_hGs3_&oh=000da62e9a02aa9da694ce6dd2742c22&oe=5F243114

TD 21
06-29-2020, 04:11 PM
More deflecting, refusal to listen and victim blaming by you brainwashed closet/delusional racists.

FrostKing
06-29-2020, 07:06 PM
https://i.ibb.co/TvLpzyv/Screenshot-2020-06-29-16-57-25-1.png

playblair
06-29-2020, 07:52 PM
https://i.ibb.co/TvLpzyv/Screenshot-2020-06-29-16-57-25-1.png
wtf i was already on the fence about watching no this is an auto skip fook the nba

ZeusWillJudge
06-29-2020, 08:23 PM
Then

Don’t

Watch.

Pretty damn simple. If something offends you, you can simply choose not to partake.

LMAO. How about "If a statue offends you Just.Don't.Look.At.It"?

Tell me what channel I can turn to if I want to see a sitcom with Rosanne Barr? I can't, because she said something you SJW's didn't like and they cancelled her highly-rated TV show. I don't want to watch that crazy pig, but you fucking fascists want to filter out anything that triggers you personally, but tell people to change the channel if they don't like what you do.

DesignatedT
06-29-2020, 08:45 PM
BLM is a joke.

Ginobilly
06-29-2020, 08:47 PM

True. If all the people(don't matter the color) just followed directions when being arrested, they wouldn't be dead. If all the thugs who died trying to fight cops would of just chosen to live a normal Life, and deticated their livelyhood to a trade, career or just working a simple stocker job at HEB. They wouldn't be dead. Play stupid games with demonic forces; you will end up in jail and in hell. George Floyd died in mortal sin. His mama better have 30 Gregorian masses to try to save his lost soul. The truth does hurt for many of you who worship these degenerates. And I'm not excusing the cops behavior either. They all need to repent and look how they treat people. It don't matter if their career criminals, we're all children of God.

alpha_HaZE
06-29-2020, 11:27 PM

The only ignorant is you my friend, you and the Trump trolls in this forum that are trying to manipulate peoples opinions.

FrostKing
06-29-2020, 11:36 PM
First they told us
"Just avoid social media and pre/postgame"

Then they said
"Just watch with the audio off"

Finally the reality set in
"Just give in already"

*CLICK*

Spurtacular
06-29-2020, 11:51 PM
The only ignorant is you my friend, you and the Trump trolls in this forum that are trying to manipulate peoples opinions.

Dunno what you're talking about. But at least you're not being a racist fascist like Dex. :tu

playblair
06-30-2020, 12:28 AM
First they told us
"Just avoid social media and pre/postgame"

Then they said
"Just watch with the audio off"

Finally the reality set in
"Just give in already"

*CLICK*
its going to be with every sport now so unless youre a blm member you either have to give in & be bombarded with it or not watch the sports u love........or become a white knight like Dex

FrostKing
06-30-2020, 01:03 AM
its going to be with every sport now so unless youre a blm member you either have to give in & be bombarded with it or not watch the sports u love........or become a white knight like Dex
We are part of the problem. We were complicit. We helped fund this athletics obsession in America. I was probably one of the bigger CBB & CFB fans on here but I support dropping athletics from Colleges. Let's see these guys attend school on their own dime and rack up student loans like the rest of us.

exstatic
06-30-2020, 07:16 AM
LMAO. How about "If a statue offends you Just.Don't.Look.At.It"?

Tell me what channel I can turn to if I want to see a sitcom with Rosanne Barr? I can't, because she said something you SJW's didn't like and they cancelled her highly-rated TV show. I don't want to watch that crazy pig, but you fucking fascists want to filter out anything that triggers you personally, but tell people to change the channel if they don't like what you do.

They’re a permanent structure, and usually placed where you CANNOT avoid seeing them, like the main downtown square. Now, if you create a loser/traitor statue park in an out of the way place where the yahoos can go visit their pantheon of loser gods, I’m with you. No one would go there who didn’t want to see them.

ZeusWillJudge
06-30-2020, 09:01 AM
They’re a permanent structure, and usually placed where you CANNOT avoid seeing them, like the main downtown square. Now, if you create a loser/traitor statue park in an out of the way place where the yahoos can go visit their pantheon of loser gods, I’m with you. No one would go there who didn’t want to see them.

Oh no, you're not going to weasel out that easy. People could just be innocently browsing through the channels and accidentally see something that offends them. And that's not fair. Besides, you're not mad that some of those people that the statues were made of are losers. You're mad because they were the winners. And Rosanne isn't a statue, but the fascists still demanded that she be removed.

So just say what you mean. You're a pussy that gets triggered easily, and you don't want to look the other way. :lol

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e2/5a/fa/e25afa48e0d9b7c13a6499d58a8a9bd8.gif

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F435512 226439148885%2F&psig=AOvVaw0JFGq2etNafhCRFg2w8tWz&ust=1593611954948000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCLirxaXZqeoCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

Dex
06-30-2020, 09:06 AM

How will you ever survive this terrible injustice to your way of life?

exstatic
06-30-2020, 09:55 AM
Oh no, you're not going to weasel out that easy. People could just be innocently browsing through the channels and accidentally see something that offends them. And that's not fair. Besides, you're not mad that some of those people that the statues were made of are losers. You're mad because they were the winners. And Rosanne isn't a statue, but the fascists still demanded that she be removed.

So just say what you mean. You're a pussy that gets triggered easily, and you don't want to look the other way. :lol

:lol You're funny, Zeus. Each and every man who took up arms for, or served in the govt. of the confederacy committed treason, and in some cases high treason, against the United Sates of America. For showing mercy, and NOT putting them in front of firing squads or hanging them, we are cursed by images of their loser asses. It was probably a mistake not to Nuremberg the entire lot of them.

:lol Thinks the surrender monkey confederates were winners.
:lol Triggered by an unfunny fat female comic who's 15 minutes were LONG over.

“I think it wiser, not to keep open the sores of war but to follow the examples of those nations who endeavored to obliterate the marks of civil strife, to commit to oblivion the feelings engendered.” Robert E. Lee 1869

Prime BEEF
06-30-2020, 10:35 AM
We are part of the problem. We were complicit. We helped fund this athletics obsession in America. I was probably one of the bigger CBB & CFB fans on here but I support dropping athletics from Colleges. Let's see these guys attend school on their own dime and rack up student loans like the rest of us.
I’m actually ok with this. Let college athletics be played by actual students. Yes the level and talent of play will be greatly diminished but you’ll still have alumni and fans support their school.

exstatic
06-30-2020, 11:14 AM

You act like school is the object. They want to play pro ball, and the system is set up so they have to do one (bb) or a few (fb) years before that happens. The NBA is already on track to eliminate that roadblock in 2022, and now has a viable minor league for development, so enjoy watching your intramurals on ESPN 28, the only network that will be interested.

ZeusWillJudge
06-30-2020, 11:21 AM
:lol You're funny, Zeus. Each and every man who took up arms for, or served in the govt. of the confederacy committed treason, and in some cases high treason, against the United Sates of America. For showing mercy, and NOT putting them in front of firing squads or hanging them, we are cursed by images of their loser asses. It was probably a mistake not to Nuremberg the entire lot of them.

:lol Thinks the surrender monkey confederates were winners.
:lol Triggered by an unfunny fat female comic who's 15 minutes were LONG over.

“I think it wiser, not to keep open the sores of war but to follow the examples of those nations who endeavored to obliterate the marks of civil strife, to commit to oblivion the feelings engendered.” Robert E. Lee 1869

:lol Grant and Lincoln were on the losing side? Columbus? Admitting you were so threatened by a has-been fat woman that you had to get her off the air? Beavis, you dumbass.

About half of you apes think I'm too "right wing", and the other half think I'm not right wing enough. And that's just what I like.

When you lot have killed each other off, and a new tribe of apes starts sharpening sticks and scratching gang signs on rocks, I'll be here to egg them on and laugh. My only worry is that you've already devolved so far that you won't be able to do a proper job of it, and I'll be stuck with you a few more millennia.

ZeusWillJudge
06-30-2020, 11:39 AM
https://assets.infowars.com/2020/06/281638_image.jpg

RD2191
06-30-2020, 12:20 PM
If you have a problem with BLM go watch golf or whatever it is white people watch. Bitching about BLM in the NBA when the majority of players are black. :lol gtfo

Dex
06-30-2020, 12:30 PM
If you have a problem with BLM go watch golf or whatever it is white people watch. Bitching about BLM in the NBA when the majority of players are black. :lol gtfo

Good god, I am agreeing with RD2191 for once.

RD2191
06-30-2020, 12:37 PM
Good god, I am agreeing with RD2191 for once.

playblair
06-30-2020, 01:18 PM

ur a fooking feet washer get on your knees & lick those blm nuts

FrostKing
06-30-2020, 01:25 PM
Personally, I'm laughing at the whites that will continue watching.

Are you one of the feet washers?

dbestpro
06-30-2020, 02:32 PM
Maybe the level of fandom should be turned down a notch. I have been an avid fan for a long time but both my sons want nothing to do with professional sports. Its been that way for them for a long time going back 20 years. Their point is that it is a waste of time to live so much of your life vicariously through another person. Particularly for people who really could care less about you or your problems regardless of race. Maybe they have a good point.

ZeusWillJudge
06-30-2020, 11:55 PM

Good god, I am agreeing with RD2191 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42690) for once.

I agree with both of you. The difference is, I have a problem with BOTH sides of the cancel culture. Pass by the statues. Stop insisting that professors get fired if they don't wear a BLM T-Shirt. Stop getting people kicked off TV, or getting a woman fired because of something her boyfriend said on Facebook.

The cancel culture crowd are the new fascisti. But the pendulum always swings the opposite direction, eventually. Mussolini got executed, and Ceaucescu and his wife got hung. I think that part is hilarious. It's just that a lot of innocent people always suffer along the way. A whole bunch of you are young enough that you're going to be running from your comments and attitudes.

The only thing you apes learn from history is that you don't learn from history.

ZeusWillJudge
06-30-2020, 11:56 PM
Maybe the level of fandom should be turned down a notch. I have been an avid fan for a long time but both my sons want nothing to do with professional sports. Its been that way for them for a long time going back 20 years. Their point is that it is a waste of time to live so much of your life vicariously through another person. Particularly for people who really could care less about you or your problems regardless of race. Maybe they have a good point.

Damn. Maybe wisdom hasn't been completely bred out of this generation of apes.

koriwhat
07-01-2020, 02:10 AM

Lol the marxists duped you

koriwhat
07-01-2020, 02:17 AM

The new theistic religion.

koriwhat
07-01-2020, 02:18 AM

White guilt ridden white knights are full of lulz

koriwhat
07-01-2020, 02:26 AM

You call everyone inbred, hicks, and rednecks... the narrative of the clueless progressive cult and its followers like you. :tu

dbestpro
07-01-2020, 07:43 AM
I am not a really fan of the phrase, "Black Lives Matter". I prefer "Make Black Lives Better". I find it to be more inclusive in working on all problems blacks have and less divisive.

exstatic
07-01-2020, 07:45 AM
I am not a really fan of the phrase, "Black Lives Matter". I prefer "Make Black Lives Better". I find it to be more inclusive in working on all problems blacks have and less divisive.

Why do you consider the phrase Black Lives Matter to be divisive?

dbestpro
07-01-2020, 07:55 AM
Why do you consider the phrase Black Lives Matter to be divisive?

The slogan from the get go was developed with the help of white liberals to trigger white people. Trying to trigger a person never creates a resolution. It only widens the divide. This also goes back to simple communication.
If I want you to agree with me, then I need to speak to you in a manner that you understand. If what I say is offensive, then I need to change the way I say it so that you can understand me. This allows you the opportunity to agree with me.
This is why I do not think taking a knee worked and even though it is going to be in vogue this fall, no one is really getting to the issues that black people and other minorities face. They are too busy arguing over how the message was delivered. People will say okay, take a knee to look woke, but they still are not listening.
Words do matter. I have a company that I started back in 2002 when I was still a member of the NAACP. I refused to be called owner. Still do. Maybe these guys who "won" NBA teams should do the same. I cringe every time I hear a black NBA player talk about his owner.

exstatic
07-01-2020, 08:05 AM
The slogan from the get go was developed with the help of white liberals to trigger white people. Trying to trigger a person never creates a resolution. It only widens the divide. This also goes back to simple communication.
If I want you to agree with me, then I need to speak to you in a manner that you understand. If what I say is offensive, then I need to change the way I say it so that you can understand me. This allows you the opportunity to agree with me.
This is why I do not think taking a knee worked and even though it is going to be in vogue this fall, no one is really getting to the issues that black people and other minorities face. They are too busy arguing over how the message was delivered. People will say okay, take a knee to look woke, but they still are not listening.

White liberals didn't come up with Black Lives Matter, and the only people triggered by it are FOX and OANN watchers.

Black lives are a subset of all lives, so until Black lives matter, all lives can't matter. Basic logical thinking.

If you said that Red Matters, that is not inconsistent with saying All Primary Colors Matter, since Red is one of the three Primary colors, a subset.

Phenomanul
07-01-2020, 08:55 AM
You all are being duped into believing ideas that are not validated by observations across the general population.

Racism does exist, and unfortunately will always exist. It's not as pervasive as the media claims it is.

The dogmatic plea to suggest that racism is systemic TODAY as it was during the Jim Crow Era or the Civil Rights era is a flat out lie. Other factors lead to the "inequality" gaps we observe today. But BLM proponents don't want to take a hard look at what those issues truly are. Instead they make a sweeping claim that everything is racist and in doing so nothing can actually be fixed. No law today is innately racist. Such laws are illegal.

The fascist cancel culture is justifying violence as a legitimate tool against other Americans. That alone says enough about the warped ideology behind their movement.

exstatic
07-01-2020, 09:27 AM
You all are being duped into believing ideas that are not validated by observations across the general population.

Racism does exist, and unfortunately will always exist. It's not as pervasive as the media claims it is.

The dogmatic plea to suggest that racism is systemic TODAY as it was during the Jim Crow Era or the Civil Rights era is a flat out lie. Other factors lead to the "inequality" gaps we observe today. But BLM proponents don't want to take a hard look at what those issues truly are. Instead they make a sweeping claim that everything is racist and in doing so nothing can actually be fixed. No law today is innately racist. Such laws are illegal.

The fascist cancel culture is justifying violence as a legitimate tool against other Americans. That alone says enough about the warped ideology behind their movement.

I think that the contention of BLM is that police systematically operate outside of the law, resulting in the deaths of black men. Vigilantiism, without consequence.

Nathan89
07-01-2020, 10:26 AM
https://twitter.com/secupp/status/1278138376944844801?s=20

These people are so pathetic tbh. It's probably not even worth watching a sport when all you get is hypocrites shoving their baseless nonsense down your throat.

exstatic
07-01-2020, 10:29 AM
https://twitter.com/secupp/status/1278138376944844801?s=20

These people are so pathetic tbh. It's probably not even worth watching a sport when all you get is hypocrites shoving their baseless nonsense down your throat.

THEN

DON’T

dbestpro
07-01-2020, 10:30 AM
White liberals didn't come up with Black Lives Matter, and the only people triggered by it are FOX and OANN watchers.

Black lives are a subset of all lives, so until Black lives matter, all lives can't matter. Basic logical thinking.

If you said that Red Matters, that is not inconsistent with saying All Primary Colors Matter, since Red is one of the three Primary colors, a subset.

I did not say white liberals came up with BLM but they certainly helped to develop it. I was never a big fan of Malcolm X but he was spot on when it comes to the white liberal. They are masters at convincing minorities that they are on their side and then using the minority plight to support an agenda that does nothing for the minority but bring more hardship.

Nathan89
07-01-2020, 10:30 AM
I like how uninformed people just judge a group based on the name they've given themselves. Since the name is something they agree with they clutch their pearls when others recognize the group for what it is.

Phenomanul
07-01-2020, 11:11 AM
I think that the contention of BLM is that police systematically operate outside of the law, resulting in the deaths of black men. Vigilantiism, without consequence.

But the statistics don't validate that claim either. People don't comprehend the significance of the size of the overall statistical pool. As such, they are swayed by the media frenzy that accompanies every instance of alleged 'racially motivated' injustice by law enforcement officials. They don't understand the impact of the statistical pool or the interpretative error of claims or conclusions that are drawn when said statistical representation is not accounted for.

There are 330 million Americans in this country (not including the ~25 million undocumented aliens) and 700,000 law enforcement officials.

There are 360-380 million yearly interactions between people and law enforcement officers.

35-40 million of those interactions are with violent and dangerous criminals (murder suspects / aggravated assault suspects / car jackers / arsonists / domestic abuse suspects / rape suspects).

15 million of those interactions, in turn, escalate into confrontations where the officer ends up drawing his/her weapon (for various reasons; some more legitimate than others).

So when we see a figure where 1,000 - 1,500 people are fatally shot on average by police officers each year (all races), the upper end of that figure represents a tiny percentage (0.01%) of all police encounters against dangerous criminals in situations where a gun was drawn, and an even smaller percentage (0.0043%) of all police encounters with criminals overall.

I'm not denying that some departments are in serious need of reform. The calls should be to manage those issues at the municipal level with some procedural oversight (guidelines) from either the state or federal agencies. Looting, destroying public and private property, killing ideological dissidents, and full-blown anarchy should not be the defacto strategy to proceed towards that reform. In this context, the overall claim that black men are being hunted down by law enforcement is asinine.

Get rid of police unions. Don't shield officers that have proclivities towards physical engagement. Much of the problem would go away.

Collins21
07-01-2020, 11:18 AM
White guilt ridden white knights are full of lulz

I'm black and I don't believe in this cancel culture nor do I support BLM but for white people to act like racism is some made up thing is ridiculous. That's the problem in America Bigots want to make it seem like there's no racism at all and these leftist and BLM idiots want to to make everything race related. You can disagree with the left and cancel culture but for you to imply that racism is a made up or guilt trip is ridiculous.

koriwhat
07-01-2020, 11:20 AM
I'm black and I don't believe in this cancel culture nor do I support BLM but for white people to act like racism is some made up thing is ridiculous. That's the problem in America Bigots want to make it seem like there's no racism at all and these leftist and BLM idiots want to to make everything race related. You can disagree with the left and cancel culture but for you to imply that racism is a made up or guilt trip is ridiculous.

Racism is definitely real and it spans all the races. Youd be a fool not to acknowledge that.

Nathan89
07-01-2020, 11:29 AM
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1278099615087095808?s=20

Collins21
07-01-2020, 11:39 AM
Racism is definitely real and it spans all the races. Youd be a fool not to acknowledge that.

No racism doesn't extend to all racist in this country that's just not true. Now where you would have a point is if you said bigotry and prejudice spans all racist then that's true and I would be a fool to deny that. That's why I do't agree with this cancel movement because I know for a fact that that I have made bigoted statements against all races and would be pissed if people went back on my social media and posted bigotd statements of mine from years ago. I think people get racism and bigotry/prejudiced confused.

playblair
07-01-2020, 12:31 PM
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1278099615087095808?s=20
reddit made it an official rule yesterday that you can target harass white people only on their platform without being banned

ZeusWillJudge
07-01-2020, 12:31 PM

It's signal and noise. There are loud idiots on both sides (noise) who profit from making sure normal people can't hear each other.

If white people were as evil as most of you believe, they would have crushed your movements long ago, and prevented you from rioting or even protesting. You may think you are such badasses that you could have won a violent struggle, but you're an idiot of you believe that. Real white devils wouldn't give a fuck about "optics". The ONLY reason the civil rights movement(s) got results was that most white people agreed with them.

But when you start telling people that they are inherently evil... saying that white children don't "deserve" an innocent childhood... saying that you have to pray to Allah for strength not to kill them? People who would support you are going to turn on you. It really is that simple.

There are poor, broke-assed white people living in trailers whose kids don't stand a chance at getting out. And you fucktards make fun of them, like you are superior. The biggest irony of all is that people claim to be oppressed, and then do everything they can to emulate the behavior of the people who oppress them.

So sharpen up those sticks, you fucking Neanderthals.

FrostKing
07-01-2020, 01:22 PM
You seem a bit older than me

I naturally turned the fandom down a notch once I reached my 30s and realized I was older than the average player on the field.

Over the past 25 years, player salaries have ballooned making them even more disconnected from the community they "represent". This is the irony of players becoming more involved in social issues. 30 years ago "Republicans buy sneakers too" but today you see players on stage at political rallies.

This disconnect from the fans is growing larger with the insertion of politics. NBA is ahead of the game as I have felt for a number of years that the players have little alliegence to the cities they play in. It's just a place they sleep at a few days of the week, half the year. To them the opponent is their homie and the fans are creepy white fanboys (and their GFs/wives/daughters that they would gladly bed). NBA players look down on the average NBA fan.

The biggest change is currently occurring at the College level. School and even coach were always above the player. Now fans are noticing politics has created a racial allegiance. Your favorite player feels more connected to his black opponent than he does your school or even his white teammates.

koriwhat
07-01-2020, 01:52 PM
It's signal and noise. There are loud idiots on both sides (noise) who profit from making sure normal people can't hear each other.

If white people were as evil as most of you believe, they would have crushed your movements long ago, and prevented you from rioting or even protesting. You may think you are such badasses that you could have won a violent struggle, but you're an idiot of you believe that. Real white devils wouldn't give a fuck about "optics". The ONLY reason the civil rights movement(s) got results was that most white people agreed with them.

But when you start telling people that they are inherently evil... saying that white children don't "deserve" an innocent childhood... saying that you have to pray to Allah for strength not to kill them? People who would support you are going to turn on you. It really is that simple.

There are poor, broke-assed white people living in trailers whose kids don't stand a chance at getting out. And you fucktards make fun of them, like you are superior. The biggest irony of all is that people claim to be oppressed, and then do everything they can to emulate the behavior of the people who oppress them.

So sharpen up those sticks, you fucking Neanderthals.

:tu

Collins21
07-01-2020, 01:56 PM
:tu

So just so we're clear you guys are trying to insinuate that black are oppressing white people in the sam ways that white people have oppressed black people in this country?

koriwhat
07-01-2020, 01:59 PM
So just so we're clear you guys are trying to insinuate that black are oppressing white people in the sam ways that white people have oppressed black people in this country?

No I'm saying everyone is racist to some degree. Saying otherwise is foolish.

I'm also saying BLM is a marxist commie movement and most have been duped into believing it's about equal justice.

Collins21
07-01-2020, 02:04 PM

I'm also saying BLM is a marxist commie movement and most have been duped into believing it's about equal justice.

I have a distain for the BLM movement because it's a fraud. However you keep confusing racism with bigotry and prejudice. Black people have never been in a position of power to be racist towards whites. What laws were ever on the books that disenfranchised whites that were created by black people. Black people can be just as bigoted and prejudiced as anybody but in order to be racist you have to have power to systematically effect someones life. Neither poor whites or blacks have the ability to be racist because they have zero power.

koriwhat
07-01-2020, 04:06 PM
I have a distain for the BLM movement because it's a fraud. However you keep confusing racism with bigotry and prejudice. Black people have never been in a position of power to be racist towards whites. What laws were ever on the books that disenfranchised whites that were created by black people. Black people can be just as bigoted and prejudiced as anybody but in order to be racist you have to have power to systematically effect someones life. Neither poor whites or blacks have the ability to be racist because they have zero power.

I don't buy the "position of power" argument one bit.

TD 21
07-01-2020, 04:15 PM
You call everyone inbred, hicks, and rednecks... the narrative of the clueless progressive cult and its followers like you. :tu

I didn't actually call you scumbags two of the three, but as usual you've got to attempt to distort the issue.

:lmao I'm not part of any cult and there's no alternate opinion worth hearing on this matter because it's humane, not political.

I actually agree with you vermin in the sense that everyone shouldn't be treated equally because your ilk deserve to be oppressed in the same fashion blacks and other minorities have been throughout history.

koriwhat
07-01-2020, 04:20 PM
I didn't actually call you scumbags two of the three, but as usual you've got to attempt to distort the issue.

:lmao I'm not part of any cult and there's no alternate opinion worth hearing on this matter because it's humane, not political.

I actually agree with you vermin in the sense that everyone shouldn't be treated equally because your ilk deserve to be oppressed in the same fashion blacks and other minorities have been throughout history.

Lmao my ilk? You're delusional and it'll be fun to watch you bleeding hearts ushered into camps first.

Nathan89
07-01-2020, 04:24 PM

Many people don't agree with your definition of racism. Many don't entertain your definition. So it's probably best not to use the activists bastardized definition in a conversation if you expect to get anywhere.

Nathan89
07-01-2020, 04:25 PM
https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1278418617458024448?s=20

The mob is effective at silencing people.

TD 21
07-01-2020, 04:30 PM
Lmao my ilk? You're delusional and it'll be fun to watch you bleeding hearts ushered into camps first.

That's funny coming from the vermin who's complaining about a league that's roughly 75% black utilizing their platform to essentially promote human rights in various forms.

Like they shouldn't be deeply concerned with seeing their people continue to be treated as subhuman because it'll supposedly negatively impact the viewing experience of a game for scumbags like you.

Nathan89
07-01-2020, 04:45 PM
https://twitter.com/piney_the/status/1278164646726447104?s=20

Long thread for those interested in combatting the pervasive ideology.

koriwhat
07-01-2020, 05:01 PM
That's funny coming from the vermin who's complaining about a league that's roughly 75% black utilizing their platform to essentially promote human rights in various forms.

Like they shouldn't be deeply concerned with seeing their people continue to be treated as subhuman because it'll supposedly negatively impact the viewing experience of a game for scumbags like you.

Those are your words homie. Go back in this thread and show me where I said anything like what you've presented as fact. I think pol activism is ridiculous in sports but i can simply change the channel if it upsets me.

Collins21
07-01-2020, 05:39 PM
I don't buy the "position of power" argument one bit.

Ok so in what way has a black person or black hierarchy ever disenfranchised you?

Collins21
07-01-2020, 05:42 PM
Many people don't agree with your definition of racism. Many don't entertain your definition. So it's probably best not to use the activists bastardized definition in a conversation if you expect to get anywhere.

Yeah I don't really give a fuck about what definition you agree with. You can distort the meaning of racism all you want but look up the word and you will see that my definition is the literal meaning of the word. However what I'm realizing is that the liberal left and the conservative right are the same thing a bunch of bitches who hold on to their narrow beliefs and will twist literal words to suit their their feeble sensibilities.

Dex
07-01-2020, 05:59 PM
Ok so in what way has a black person or black hierarchy ever disenfranchised you?

:cry They keep talking about Black Lives Matter and it bothers me because I just want to watch sports :cry

Bunch of fucking whiners in this thread.

Collins21
07-01-2020, 06:21 PM
:cry They keep talking about Black Lives Matter and it bothers me because I just want to watch sports :cry

Bunch of fucking whiners in this thread.

It's funny because they claim liberals are soft but they are always the ones crying like bitches about something hurting their feelings. I consider myself conservative my whole life voted for Bush, McCain and Romney but these conservatives are just as soft as some leftist.

Nathan89
07-01-2020, 06:34 PM
Yeah I don't really give a fuck about what definition you agree with. You can distort the meaning of racism all you want but look up the word and you will see that my definition is the literal meaning of the word. However what I'm realizing is that the liberal left and the conservative right are the same thing a bunch of bitches who hold on to their narrow beliefs and will twist literal words to suit their their feeble sensibilities.

Your definition isn't the common definition. That's the definition pushed by leftist activists trying to indoctrinate people in the education system. It's particularly popular in fields with probably 70+-to-1 political bias among the professors doing the "teaching". These institutions are currently silencing dissenting opinions and flipping out over jokes made by their students on Twitter. But you can run that definition if you want.

Nathan89
07-01-2020, 06:39 PM

Considering white leftists have an outgroup bias it doesn't need to be black people implementing racist policies. There have been multiple billion dollar companies implementing racist policies over the past few weeks that discriminate against whites.

Collins21
07-01-2020, 06:50 PM
Considering white leftists have an outgroup bias it doesn't need to be black people implementing racist policies. There have been multiple billion dollar companies implementing racist policies over the past few weeks that discriminate against whites.

I agree with that the most discriminatory people I've ever come across were elitist white liberals. However the commenter to whom I responded to said that blacks can be racist and I'm sorry that's just not true blacks can be bigoted and prejudiced like everyone else but in the end they don't want to be superior to other races or discriminate against them. If blacks were racist these issues that BLM are protesting wouldn't exist.

Nathan89
07-01-2020, 07:46 PM
I agree with that the most discriminatory people I've ever come across were elitist white liberals. However the commenter to whom I responded to said that blacks can be racist and I'm sorry that's just not true blacks can be bigoted and prejudiced like everyone else but in the end they don't want to be superior to other races or discriminate against them. If blacks were racist these issues that BLM are protesting wouldn't exist.

Nah, they can can be racist. Of course if you use bastardized definitions they can't.

Also don't speak for what all people want. The direction the left is going is not equality but toward discrimination. That's where all their concepts and literature that they promote lead.

exstatic
07-01-2020, 09:11 PM

Nah, calf tats go in first.

Nathan89
07-01-2020, 09:18 PM
https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1278457563630186505?s=20

PaRty OF toLerAnCe

Nathan89
07-01-2020, 09:23 PM
You can't even criticize shit movements like BLM in this country. Damn shame.

playblair
07-01-2020, 09:25 PM
It's funny because they claim liberals are soft but they are always the ones crying like bitches about something hurting their feelings. I consider myself conservative my whole life voted for Bush, McCain and Romney but these conservatives are just as soft as some leftist.
didnt mean to give props i want my like back

koriwhat
07-01-2020, 10:26 PM
Nah, calf tats go in first.

Not without a fight unlike you pussies! :tu

duncan2k5
07-02-2020, 10:29 AM
every single commercial is going to be about blm every single topic before during after games is going to be about black lives matter

So what?

duncan2k5
07-02-2020, 10:31 AM

White ppl feel oppressed when rights are made equal to other ppl

duncan2k5
07-02-2020, 10:33 AM

If u dokt agree with what BLM was founded on then ur a racist that should be shamed

Spurtacular
07-02-2020, 10:35 AM

I'm guessing you're an insecure person.

Don't worry, bruh. I don't hate you.

duncan2k5
07-02-2020, 10:36 AM
The stats indicate that black lives don't matter to other black lives. They kill each other far more than white people kill them. It's hard to support a movement when there is such hypocrisy. They also commit more crime. So I understand that there is a stereotyping happening. Police will stop and prop a black person more often than a white. But they just playing the statistical game.

All that goes out the window when ubfactor in thousands of black ppl right now are wrongfully imprisoned on purpose by cops...at much higher rates that white...and also when blacks kill blacks, they go to jail...there is justice...police are supposed to be held to a higher standard...and there is no justice when they murder ppl...a kid can understand the difference

duncan2k5
07-02-2020, 10:39 AM
There are a lot people that generally don’t care or pay attention to politics that feel the same way you do. Losing your business or having it burned down can change someone’s views/priorities real quick.

So can losing lives

duncan2k5
07-02-2020, 10:45 AM

How does black racism affect u?

duncan2k5
07-02-2020, 10:47 AM

BLM states what they're about...white racists pretend it's about something else, and they assume every black person is in BLM so when a random black person says something on twitter, they say it's an official position of BLM...tall need to be more outraged at the KKK

duncan2k5
07-02-2020, 10:54 AM
You can't even criticize shit movements like BLM in this country. Damn shame.

Because it's racist...they're saying yall are killing black people with no justice in many cases because the system protects cops and white people when the victim is black...if u think that it should be that way,you're literally a racist and should be fired...yall hated MLK back in the day...yall hated the freedom riders...yall hated the civil rights movement...now everyone wants to act as if the nation loved them and blacks now should act like that if they want progress...yall were killing them as they peacefully protested...my grandparents couldn't shit in the same toilets as ours or else they might have gotten lynched...yall really need to stfu with ur racism masked as something else...own up to it u pussies

duncan2k5
07-02-2020, 10:58 AM
I'm guessing you're an insecure person.

Don't worry, bruh. I don't hate you.

Yea... systematic oppression is one good way to make someone feel uncomfortable with their situation...ur welcome for me making u feel comfortable...but I'm also sad for u to feel good about ur pathetic existence u have to revel in the oppression of others...u can't win in life on ur own...ur only solace in life is telling urself "at least I'm not a ######" as u try to fall asleep on ur piss-stained basement carpet

Spurtacular
07-02-2020, 10:59 AM
Yea... systematic oppression is one good way to make someone feel uncomfortable with their situation...ur welcome for me making u feel comfortable...but I'm also sad for u to feel good about ur pathetic existence u have to revel in the oppression of others...u can't win in life on ur own...ur only solace in life is telling urself "at least I'm not a ######" as u try to fall asleep on ur piss-stained basement carpet

So, I live in a basement and I oppress others?

Which is it, bro?

dbestpro
07-02-2020, 11:19 AM

Your comment begs the question. "Are you pulling a group of people down or are you pulling a group of people up?"

Nathan89
07-02-2020, 11:30 AM
Because it's racist...they're saying yall are killing black people with no justice in many cases because the system protects cops and white people when the victim is black...if u think that it should be that way,you're literally a racist and should be fired...yall hated MLK back in the day...yall hated the freedom riders...yall hated the civil rights movement...now everyone wants to act as if the nation loved them and blacks now should act like that if they want progress...yall were killing them as they peacefully protested...my grandparents couldn't shit in the same toilets as ours or else they might have gotten lynched...yall really need to stfu with ur racism masked as something else...own up to it u pussies

It's not racist to criticize BLM. Of course that's the power of the branding of BLM. It's a damn good strategy to trick those that aren't really paying attention beyond the surface level.

Nathan89
07-02-2020, 11:35 AM
https://twitter.com/BretWeinstein/status/1277987222487064577?s=20

This is a left-wing Yang supporter who is a Professor. It's not racist to criticize BLM. Anyone saying that is just trying to shut you up. Can't have dissenting opinions about the cult.

duncan2k5
07-02-2020, 11:47 AM
So, I live in a basement and I oppress others?

Which is it, bro?

That's how good u have it...ur a basement dweller...but dokt have to worry about ur government killing u because of how u look...lucky you

duncan2k5
07-02-2020, 11:48 AM
Your comment begs the question. "Are you pulling a group of people down or are you pulling a group of people up?"

History has shown white ppl hate to see others be raised to the level they are at socially

duncan2k5
07-02-2020, 11:50 AM
It's not racist to criticize BLM. Of course that's the power of the branding of BLM. It's a damn good strategy to trick those that aren't really paying attention beyond the surface level.

It is racist...their point is to stop systematically oppressing black people and killing then without recourse...by definition ur racist if ur against that...

Collins21
07-02-2020, 11:52 AM

Yeah on the surface it's not racist to criticize BLM. However what intellectually dishonest people like you do is deflect and ignore things to fit you narrative. Duncan2k5 made the great point that white people in America hated the MLK and the Civil rights movement even though it was peaceful no lotting or burning and what happen they were still killed. Hell those two white boys had to be savagely murdered for America to wake up some what and the only reason why that case matter was because it was two white boys involved. However the mistake that I and a lot of other black people makes is to actually try and have conversations with racist.

duncan2k5
07-02-2020, 11:53 AM
https://twitter.com/BretWeinstein/status/1277987222487064577?s=20

This is a left-wing Yang supporter who is a Professor. It's not racist to criticize BLM. Anyone saying that is just trying to shut you up. Can't have dissenting opinions about the cult.

Yall keep repeating this nonsense, yet never say what yall actually disagree with...but yall are so accustomed to shitting on black people that treating us equal seems unamerican

Spurtacular
07-02-2020, 12:10 PM
That's how good u have it...ur a basement dweller...but dokt have to worry about ur government killing u because of how u look...lucky you

I think the system did a number on you; if you think basement dwellers are your enemy.

MultiTroll
07-02-2020, 12:46 PM
https://twitter.com/Inevitable_ET/status/1278672019437961220?s=20

https://twitter.com/Inevitable_ET/status/1278672019437961220?s=20

Nathan89
07-02-2020, 01:30 PM
Yall keep repeating this nonsense, yet never say what yall actually disagree with...but yall are so accustomed to shitting on black people that treating us equal seems unamerican

What do mean "Y'all"? You talking about the left-wing Professor that supports Yang or some right-winger?

Nathan89
07-02-2020, 01:31 PM
Let me know when BLM stops pushing propaganda about cops gunning down unarmed blacks tbh.

Nathan89
07-02-2020, 01:35 PM

Yeah, white people are never killed by police.

TD 21
07-02-2020, 07:29 PM
Those are your words homie. Go back in this thread and show me where I said anything like what you've presented as fact. I think pol activism is ridiculous in sports but i can simply change the channel if it upsets me.

You conveyed it in sentiment and :lmao still pretending fighting for equality is "political activism". Even if it were, who cares? Whatever it takes to achieve that, you should be all for . . . you know, considering you're not racist and all.

Nathan89
07-02-2020, 09:10 PM
https://twitter.com/conservmillen/status/1278867057535258626?s=20

:clap

dbestpro
07-02-2020, 11:59 PM
History has shown white ppl hate to see others be raised to the level they are at socially

Wrong answer. Anything other than pull a group of people up shows a need to take another look at your agenda.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-03-2020, 12:08 AM
it'll be fun to watch you bleeding hearts ushered into camps first.

I knew where the line was drawn. And you just stepped over it, buddy boy!

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-03-2020, 12:08 AM
duncan2k5 got the resident ST anglos ernest scared stupid

tbdog
07-03-2020, 01:01 AM
All that goes out the window when ubfactor in thousands of black ppl right now are wrongfully imprisoned on purpose by cops...at much higher rates that white...and also when blacks kill blacks, they go to jail...there is justice...police are supposed to be held to a higher standard...and there is no justice when they murder ppl...a kid can understand the difference

They are held at a higher standard and they do get charged, lose their jobs for wrong doings. The amount of police interactions have with members of the public is vast majority positive. There is this public perception that police are corrupt, targeting black males. It's simply not true in the scheme of things and every statistic will back that up.

The show will go on when those Floyd officers get acquitted.

ZeusWillJudge
07-03-2020, 02:25 AM

LOL. Never learned anything about the history of Egypt in school? The Almoravids in Morocco? How about the caste system in India?

Anybody with an inferiority complex as big as yours has it for a reason.

Your ancestors never figured out how to sharpen their sticks, did they?

Nathan89
07-03-2020, 06:50 AM

How is him saying you will suffer the consequences from the extremists you are shielding crossing the line?

Nathan89
07-03-2020, 07:00 AM
Despite constant progress in a white majority US toward equality.

The cultist perspective:

"History has shown white ppl hate to see others be raised to the level they are at socially"

Nathan89
07-03-2020, 07:03 AM
White people are some of the least racist people you'll find tbh. Even the dangerous white American conservative has a lower in-group bias than the average black and Hispanic American.

cd98
07-03-2020, 09:29 AM
So the NFL is going to play the black anthem before each game before it plays the national anthem. What are the chances you see white people kneeling during the black anthem?

Nathan89
07-03-2020, 10:46 AM
https://thedayumn.com/this-business-owner-was-trying-to-take-care-of-his-own-building-then-the-blm-protesters-came/

Here's a video of what the shit BLM movement looks like tbh. Fuck every organization promoting these assholes.

Nathan89
07-03-2020, 10:48 AM
https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1279013841817370625?s=20

FrostKing
07-03-2020, 10:56 AM
So the NFL is going to play the black anthem before each game before it plays the national anthem. What are the chances you see white people kneeling during the black anthem?
My buddy called this months ago. NFL is sneaky.

Everyone will kneel for the black anthem, then most players, coaches, executives will stand for N.Anthem but TV camera won't show it. Creating the illusion that all are still kneeling.

koriwhat
07-03-2020, 01:19 PM

I disagree with rapist leaders like that of blm and trained marxists like that of blm. You can call me racist as much as you'd like but it's not true however me calling you ignorant is dead on!

koriwhat
07-03-2020, 01:20 PM
You conveyed it in sentiment and :lmao still pretending fighting for equality is "political activism". Even if it were, who cares? Whatever it takes to achieve that, you should be all for . . . you know, considering you're not racist and all.

You're simply in a cult and I'm not a professional psychologist who can help you see the light. :tu

koriwhat
07-03-2020, 01:22 PM

Fuck your line and suck a dick!

koriwhat
07-03-2020, 01:23 PM
How is him saying you will suffer the consequences from the extremists you are shielding crossing the line?

At least someone here has a functioning mind. :tu

TD 21
07-03-2020, 02:56 PM
You're simply in a cult and I'm not a professional psychologist who can help you see the light. :tu

I'm in a cult because I want to see equality by virtually any means necessary, but you, who doesn't even have the balls to admit on a message board that you want to stunt progress, somehow aren't? :lmao

playblair
07-03-2020, 03:53 PM
god its alreday begun i tuned into espn for the first time in months to watch the jump & every single segment / ad was about black lives matter.......fooking sprite had 3 alone.......fooking maria taylor had one talking about losing her steam & wanting to do harm to whites..........

spurs10
07-03-2020, 04:30 PM
god its alreday begun i tuned into espn for the first time in months to watch the jump & every single segment / ad was about black lives matter.......fooking sprite had 3 alone.......fooking maria taylor had one talking about losing her steam & wanting to do harm.......... Well this would be an excellent time for a new hobby.

NZSpurs
07-03-2020, 04:58 PM
America... where being a Marxist is akin to being a terrorist ��

dbestpro
07-03-2020, 05:00 PM
Opportunity and equality sit on opposite sides of a scale. When the scale is completely weighted down to equality, it does not matter how good you are or how hard you try you are not allowed to move ahead of anyone else.
When the scale is weighted all the way down to opportunity then people with the most pull, most skill, and work the hardest do achieve but tons of people are left behind because they do not have any pull. They do not know the right people.
So, the scale of opportunity and equality must be balanced to achieve true societal success.

Bill_Brasky
07-03-2020, 05:02 PM
god its alreday begun i tuned into espn for the first time in months to watch the jump & every single segment / ad was about black lives matter.......fooking sprite had 3 alone.......fooking maria taylor had one talking about losing her steam & wanting to do harm to whites..........

You ever try.....iunno....getting a fucking hobby? Doing anything to improve yourself?

And lol, shut the fuck up. You clearly consume tons of ESPN content.

koriwhat
07-04-2020, 01:13 PM
I'm in a cult because I want to see equality by virtually any means necessary, but you, who doesn't even have the balls to admit on a message board that you want to stunt progress, somehow aren't? :lmao

Stunt progress? Fuck out of here you brainwashed retard.

Nathan89
07-04-2020, 02:43 PM
https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1279456025054085120?s=20

TD 21
07-04-2020, 03:05 PM
Stunt progress? Fuck out of here you brainwashed retard.

Only a brainwashed, scumbag supremist would think striving for equality is anything but an attempt at progress . . . if you vermin were all killed off, the world would instantly become a significantly better place.

Collins21
07-04-2020, 03:16 PM
Only a brainwashed, scumbag supremist would think striving for equality is anything but an attempt at progress . . . if you vermin were all killed off, the world would instantly become a significantly better place.

Have you noticed that this person has nothing to counter any arguments other than calling you brainwashed or a retard. I just ant her to answer how are black people racist towards whites? she doesn't even know the difference between racist, prejudiced or bigoted or she does know but pretends to be naive to support her bigoted ideology.

Nathan89
07-04-2020, 06:01 PM
https://twitter.com/Kaepernick7/status/1279463720318570497?s=20

Pop's patriotic hero.:lol

OldMan88
07-05-2020, 02:51 PM
I remember getting “the talk” from my father about how to behave when stopped by the police... say yes sir, no sir, don’t move unless officer tells you to, then do exactly as the cop says. Above all, don’t try to outrun them (you won’t & they might shoot you) & don’t resist (you will get a beating or worse). He told me most police were good but that some became cops because they wanted power and those cops could be very dangerous. This was probably about 1964 or so.

This Chris Rock video should be mandatory viewing — https://youtu.be/uj0mtxXEGE8

Dirks_Finale
07-05-2020, 03:10 PM
Great video :lol

I remember getting “the talk” from my father about how to behave when stopped by the police... say yes sir, no sir, don’t move unless officer tells you to, then do exactly as the cop says. Above all, don’t try to outrun them (you won’t & they might shoot you) & don’t resist (you will get a beating or worse). He told me most police were good but that some became cops because they wanted power and those cops could be very dangerous. This was probably about 1964 or so.

This Chris Rock video should be mandatory viewing — https://youtu.be/uj0mtxXEGE8

playblair
07-05-2020, 03:13 PM
during 1 game of the basketball tournament on espn there was over 15+ blm ads smh

exstatic
07-05-2020, 04:17 PM
during 1 game of the basketball tournament on espn there was over 15+ blm ads smh

DONT WATCH IF IT BOTHERS YOU.

GAustex
07-05-2020, 05:26 PM
I DVR every game. Start watching 40 mins after air time and zip through the commercials. This ish won’t affect me one way or the other. Commercials suck.

playblair
07-05-2020, 06:59 PM
I DVR every game. Start watching 40 mins after air time and zip through the commercials. This ish won’t affect me one way or the other. Commercials suck.
dont have dvr im not paying 20 more dollars to the cable cartel

GAustex
07-05-2020, 07:05 PM
I get to miss thousands of hours of commercials for the price of the dvr. Worth it to me

GAustex
07-05-2020, 07:07 PM
Watching Liverpool v Aston Villa now yep on dvr

Spurtacular
07-06-2020, 08:44 AM
Watching Liverpool v Aston Villa now yep on dvr

I just buy the premier league pass. I get extra games. Worth it if you're into the soccer enough.
I never did DVR. But I know it's nice to have.

Leetonidas
07-06-2020, 10:53 AM
:lol triggered by a commercial

Play Boban
07-06-2020, 12:05 PM
I wonder if Dejuan Blair supports BLM tbh?

Nathan89
07-06-2020, 04:55 PM
https://twitter.com/ConceptualJames/status/1280141898733293568?s=20

Nathan89
07-06-2020, 05:26 PM
https://twitter.com/BryanDeanWright/status/1279912505419034625?s=20

https://twitter.com/realgbctroyny/status/1279233656305922048?s=20

Many dark decades to look forward to. You can thank leftists for that great gift.

Nathan89
07-06-2020, 05:28 PM
https://twitter.com/ChiefTrumpster/status/1280199863230246917?s=20

Thank you NBA for supporting leftist extremists.

Texas_Ranger
07-07-2020, 06:46 AM

make some commercials about this, or is it not cool when your own kids are being killed by your own race? hmmm...

ZeusWillJudge
07-08-2020, 10:16 AM
LMAO. Desean Jackson pops up this weekend and quotes some of Farrakhan's craziness. But then he quotes Hitler. Fucking Hitler! And Stephen Jackson posts tweets supporting him, and saying he was just speaking the troof. SJax is a big BLM spokesperson now. You have to love a movement that whines about Nazis and then endorses Hitler quotes.

And for all you Neanderthals who condemn people who won't wear masks? Stupid-ass Farrakhan says that COVID is a Jewish plot to depopulate Earth, and cautions his people not to take the COVID vaccine (that doesn't even exist) because it's a plot by Bill Gates to kill black people.

“Do not take their medications. We need to call a meeting of our skilled virologists, epidemiologists, and students of biology and chemistry,” Farrakhan implored. “We need to give ourselves something better. There are 14 therapies we can treat it with. The virus is a pestilence from Heaven. The only way to stop it is going to heaven... “They’re plotting to give 7 billion 500 million people a vaccination,” Farrakhan said incredulously. “Dr. Fauci, Bill Gates and Melinda, you want to depopulate the earth. What the hell gives you that right?”

Here's a better plan, Louie. If black people want to be safe from COVID, all they have to do is riot and loot. Because we now know that all the people who did that didn't contribute to the spread of the virus at all. :lol

exstatic
07-08-2020, 11:48 AM
DeSean Jackson is a fucking idiot. The lasting image of his career is him on a breakaway reception, dropping the ball early at the two yard line, and costing his team a TD. Stephen Jackson is an idiot, and examples probably don’t need to be cited on a Spurs board. You can find idiots on any side, and cherry pick quotes or dumb pictures, like cosplay warriors Karen and Ken from StL.

Nathan89
07-08-2020, 11:53 AM
https://twitter.com/RubinReport/status/1280609180051623937?s=20

Hey, another billion dollar company instituting racist policies. I've yet to see Pop, professional athletes, celebrities, or politicians call these companies out. Thanks for virtue signaling under the banner of far leftist movements. Thanks for pushing bullshit narratives and being silent when corporations broadcast their discrimination openly.

FrostKing
07-08-2020, 12:09 PM
https://twitter.com/RubinReport/status/1280609180051623937?s=20

Hey, another billion dollar company instituting racist policies. I've yet to see Pop, professional athletes, celebrities, or politicians call these companies out. Thanks for virtue signaling under the banner of far leftist movements. Thanks for pushing bullshit narratives and being silent when corporations broadcast their discrimination openly.
"Strive to" means until the bottom line is effected. This is all lip service to make the mob focus their rage at the next corporation.

> ESPN and BLM
Will be interesting in 2 weeks when the network starts airing Baseball. This is a viewer demographic that is not sympathetic to the rhetoric

lefty
07-08-2020, 01:04 PM
Nice commercials

But we need more BLM ads tbh

Nathan89
07-08-2020, 08:29 PM
https://twitter.com/PandaTribune/status/1280957640676433920?s=20

Just a glimpse of what Don Lemon would say to the black community that he wouldn't dare say in 2020. And for that reason the country will be completely fucked for the foreseeable future.

SpurSpike
07-09-2020, 09:09 AM
So it appears 50 Mills is donating his entire pay in Orlando to black lives matters groups in Australia which is a bit over $1,000,000.

lefty
07-09-2020, 09:50 AM
MVPatty!

FrostKing
07-09-2020, 11:23 AM
Spreading the virus overseas

lefty
07-09-2020, 12:02 PM
White snowflakes :lol

Prime BEEF
07-09-2020, 12:11 PM

This is great advice for all. I didn’t get this and learned the hard way when I was in HS.

Prime BEEF
07-09-2020, 12:23 PM
DONT WATCH IF IT BOTHERS YOU.
It is seen by many as political. Most fans want to just watch their team play without the politics. It would be no different than constant MAGA commercials and all lives matter commercials. The words all lives matter and MAGA by themselves aren’t political but Trump and the creation of the BLM movement have made them political. Same for the words BLM. The words are not inherently political but the BLM organization and some of the controversial actions that have happened have made it political.

Some of the same people that are saying just don’t watch would also be complaining if MAGA and all lives matter commercials were getting tons of play during games. Not saying you’re one of those but it goes both ways.

Nathan89
07-09-2020, 02:33 PM
White snowflakes :lol

Meanwhile lefty college students are scared to go to school because of a joke someone tweeted. The most fragile people in the world are calling others fragile.

Nathan89
07-09-2020, 02:38 PM
https://twitter.com/RubinReport/status/1281245775079464960?s=20

Gotta love the fact that the NBA and other corporations are shoving leftist propaganda in the face of Americans.

Nathan89
07-09-2020, 02:45 PM
https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1280929523874308097?s=20

They seem pretty fragile tbh

Nathan89
07-09-2020, 02:47 PM
https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1280929504236580864?s=20

Large corporation implements a racist policy.:wakeup

Someone makes a joke on Twitter.:madrun

:lmao

Nathan89
07-09-2020, 08:48 PM
https://twitter.com/MayorBrodeur/status/1280910300448018433?s=20

Pathetic people are controlling this country.

Nathan89
07-09-2020, 08:54 PM
https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1281354252422651904?s=20

Everyone needs to stay home except those that support extreme leftist ideology.

Beautiful.

Nathan89
07-09-2020, 09:01 PM
https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1281403654495502336?s=20

Another fake narrative pushed by lunatics. Of course this will reach a fraction of those that already memory banked the oppression.

Nathan89
07-09-2020, 09:04 PM
https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1281309705344823296?s=20

Another great day in America where the left sanctions political propaganda to be painted in the streets.

TheGreatYacht
07-09-2020, 09:23 PM
Meanwhile lefty college students are scared to go to school because of a joke someone tweeted. The most fragile people in the world are calling others fragile.

Yeah cuz only right-wingers are allowed to voice their opinion and cry like snowflakes on stuff they disagree with. What a double standard...

playblair
07-09-2020, 11:21 PM
bruh did anybody watch the mls on espn comeback.....ish was full of blm propaganda & sad thing is soccer has 0 ad breaks during play & yet you couldnt escape it.......nba & nfl r going to be unbearable

Nathan89
07-09-2020, 11:44 PM
https://twitter.com/NuanceBro/status/1281437372723326979?s=20

Welcome to clown world where cancel culture doesn't exist but you get fired for comments your wife said. There was a race car driver that lost sponsors for comments his dad made decades ago.

Nathan89
07-09-2020, 11:55 PM
https://twitter.com/FOXLA/status/1281398905050034177?s=20

File under stories the mainstream media won't show you. Rest assured there will be a national crisis the second one ill advised phone call from a white person to the police with regards to a black person. They've run that story numerous times. Starbucks had to shutdown for half a day to indoctrinate their employees. The mainstream media truly is the enemy of the people.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-10-2020, 12:09 AM
https://twitter.com/FOXLA/status/1281398905050034177?s=20

File under stories the mainstream media won't show you.

uh, maam, you got this story from FOX

Nathan89
07-10-2020, 12:26 AM
https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1281386684991627264?s=20

The left hates white people.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-10-2020, 01:16 AM
The left hates white people.

maam this is a sports forum

Spurtacular
07-10-2020, 07:31 AM
I turned off the MLS game I was watching when the camera panned onto Philadelphia Union's cuckold coaching staff all wearing Black Crimes Matter shirts.

Nathan89
07-10-2020, 09:12 AM
maam this is a sports forum

Sports are being used to shove extreme left political propaganda in your face. Therefore, the forums become political. You can thank them for that if you have a problem.

lefty
07-10-2020, 10:00 AM
GO GO BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spurtacular
07-10-2020, 10:09 AM
Sports are being used to shove extreme left political propaganda in your face. Therefore, the forums become political. You can thank them for that if you have a problem.

lefty
07-10-2020, 10:17 AM
https://twitter.com/NuanceBro/status/1281437372723326979?s=20

Welcome to clown world where cancel culture doesn't exist but you get fired for comments your wife said. There was a race car driver that lost sponsors for comments his dad made decades ago.

Good

Fuck that racist bitch :lol

spurs10
07-10-2020, 02:07 PM
It is seen by many as political. Most fans want to just watch their team play without the politics. It would be no different than constant MAGA commercials and all lives matter commercials. The words all lives matter and MAGA by themselves aren’t political but Trump and the creation of the BLM movement have made them political. Same for the words BLM. The words are not inherently political but the BLM organization and some of the controversial actions that have happened have made it political.

Some of the same people that are saying just don’t watch would also be complaining if MAGA and all lives matter commercials were getting tons of play during games. Not saying you’re one of those but it goes both ways. If there was a majority of the players wearing MAGA on their jerseys and anti-BLM commercials I wouldn't buy tickets and I wouldn't watch them. 'Just don't watch the games' is good advice if you have trouble with BLM.

exstatic
07-10-2020, 02:12 PM
If there was a majority of the players wearing MAGA on their jerseys and anti-BLM commercials I wouldn't buy tickets and I wouldn't watch them. 'Just don't watch the games' is good advice if you have trouble with BLM.

Exactly. Up until VERY recently, I was completely disinterested in NASCAR, because I couldn’t stand the culture. Just tuned it out.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-10-2020, 05:34 PM

maam this is spurs forum

Texas_Ranger
07-10-2020, 05:57 PM
Exactly. Up until VERY recently, I was completely disinterested in NASCAR, because I couldn’t stand the culture. Just tuned it out.

i guess turning left sudenly became very interesting to you now that the confederation flag is gone and after jussie smollett 2 found a rope that opens the door.

I feel you mate. Before i couldnt stand watching football or basketball, but now that everyone has a BLM shirt on, i am like, ''gotta watch this shit!''.

honk honk

playblair
07-10-2020, 06:53 PM
Nathan89 is spitting str8 facts in this thread can i add you as friend

TheGreatYacht
07-10-2020, 08:08 PM
https://i.ibb.co/FhNZf20/tenor-1.gif

Spurtacular, that's what the Zionists and Jewish supremacists who control media and educational systems do when they see white boys like Nathan89 getting triggered :lol

They are laughing their asses while blacks and whites ignore the root cause of their problems... blaming each other crying victimhood.

Nathan89
07-10-2020, 09:44 PM
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1281738907445596160?s=20

Just another hoax "hate crime" to push the divisive narrative that feeds the left. It's almost like the demand for racism far exceeds the supply.

Nathan89
07-10-2020, 09:49 PM
If there was a majority of the players wearing MAGA on their jerseys and anti-BLM commercials I wouldn't buy tickets and I wouldn't watch them. 'Just don't watch the games' is good advice if you have trouble with BLM.

So you are fine with them supporting extremists but the second they support a group that waves flags during protests as opposed to the extremists attacking people then you have a problem. Makes sense.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-10-2020, 10:40 PM
So you are fine with them supporting extremists but the second they support a group that waves flags during protests as opposed to the extremists attacking people then you have a problem. Makes sense.

ma'am this is a basketball website

Nathan89
07-11-2020, 09:16 AM
https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/1281939566535094272?s=20

The demand for racism far exceeds the supply.

offset formation
07-11-2020, 10:03 AM
No, thats OVERTLY DEMONSTRATIVELY OPPRESSED.
Same with those who want to worship,
same with welding Hasidic Jewish Parks
ect ect

Systemic is just fairy dust of Marxism for useful idiots. A magic trick.

Johnny Cant Read, its because his parents didn't raise johnny right

Juan cant read its because why should juan be expected to speak, read and write english? He is Juan

Jamal can't read. We'll if Johnny's ancestors didn't bring 300k Slaves over 300 years ago then ect ect ect.

Even though Johnny is Irish...... He is white enough.....

Haha. What kind of anti intellectual MAGAtry is this nonsense?

Nathan89
07-11-2020, 11:11 AM
https://twitter.com/ShannonBream/status/1281778799970058240?s=20

BLM terrorists invade private property and make threats

Couple carries firearms for protection.

The oppressive US government takes the firearms away.

Welcome to shithole America where leftist extremists rule.

Nathan89
07-12-2020, 12:16 AM
https://twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/1282150903663988736?s=20

"A 24-year-old mother was killed by a Black Lives Matter mob in Indianapolis last week, allegedly for saying “All Lives Matter.”
Unlike Charlottesville, or any violence from the right, this killing was reported so quietly that barely anyone even noticed."

BLM terrorists take another life. Mainstream media has created a race war by pushing false narratives. The NBA and the rest of these corporations are also to blame.

Nathan89
07-12-2020, 12:18 AM
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1282035635793133568?s=20

Spread the lies as fast as possible but complete silence when it doesn't fit their narrative. I'm shocked.

Nathan89
07-12-2020, 09:50 AM
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1282316694338375681?s=20

Antifa and BLM terrorists at work. Just so everyone is aware the "okay sign" was turned into a white power sign as a troll by 4chan. That's the origin and now things like this happen. This could have been avoided but mainstream media played it up because anything that sparks division is good for their business.

Nathan89
07-12-2020, 12:49 PM
https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1282346054168518656?s=20

This will be happening in the US within your lifetime. The leftist ideology has already positioned speech as violence. The indoctrination will continue. Open borders will bring in those that don't care about the constitution. Free speech will be eroded to irrelevance and then constitution will be burned. It's a document written by racists after all. The left hates America. The left hates white people. If you don't recognize where we are going then you aren't paying attention.

Dex
07-12-2020, 03:39 PM
If the BLM movement bothers you, maybe you should strongly evaluate why it bothers you so much.

Guilt trips only work if you have something to be guilty for.

Signed,

Your friendly neighborhood "white knight". :rolleyes

Nathan89
07-12-2020, 05:51 PM
If you read my comments you'll understand why I don't like BLM extremists.

Abusive people guilt trip their significant others all of the time. I guess they deserve it.

Maybe think about what you are saying before commenting.

FrostKing
07-12-2020, 08:30 PM
If the BLM movement bothers you, maybe you should strongly evaluate why it bothers you so much.

Guilt trips only work if you have something to be guilty for.

Signed,

Your friendly neighborhood "white knight". :rolleyes
Spammed on social media - okay
Spammed on mass media - okay
Spammed in my email box - bothersome
Spammed at work - crossing the line

I can only imagine if I had children and they were being force fed the rhetoric at school. This has gone far beyond just a statement or even discussion. We are witnessing heavy handed force feeding and the fact that the public people who actually have shared criticism were met with emotional "cancel them!" is downright scary.

Look at the big picture. These gigantic companies that are in possession of your text messages, emails, IP addresses visited, TV programs watched etc have now taken a hard political stance. In the near future it won't be about whether you disagreed....you will be judged on whether you DIDN'T support. "Silence is violence". Your employer will question why you didn't attend the SJW seminar or donate to the fundraiser. And these gigantic data companies will have evidence whether you did.

ElNono
07-12-2020, 08:38 PM
Maybe think about what you are saying before commenting.

You don't apply that rule to yourself, why would anybody follow suit?

Nathan89
07-14-2020, 02:40 PM
https://twitter.com/Adam4d/status/1283087941271801861?s=20

The left is pretty open with their hatred of whites these days. They've created an environment where they feel comfortable with sharing their hatred.

Nathan89
07-14-2020, 02:48 PM
https://twitter.com/RichLowry/status/1283101633870737408?s=20

Inside look at how leftists smear everyone with their go to strategy of calling everyone that isn't part of their cult a racist. This is a person on the left that worked for the New York Times but is now leaving. They'll smear anyone that isn't in lockstep.

The left is ruining your country and now is the time to speak up.

playblair
07-14-2020, 03:00 PM
a white girl was shot in the head execution style 4 times by blm protesters for simply saying all lives matter........no media has covered it fook that terrorist group........& yet the nba will still allow them to wear blm gear...........

TD 21
07-14-2020, 03:45 PM
https://twitter.com/PabloTorre/status/1283100214052691970

Nathan89
07-14-2020, 03:48 PM
https://twitter.com/kittypurrzog/status/1282863293653123072?s=20

"Guilt trips only work if you have something to be guilty for."

Nice take from a few comments up. Turns out when a mob of people that hates white people comes at you many people are guilt tripped into apologizing.

Nathan89
07-15-2020, 10:44 AM
https://twitter.com/ByronYork/status/1283372233730203651?s=20

Perhaps systemic racism isn't the problem but the rejection of values that lead to success. Nah, let's blame the evil whites for everything.

Nathan89
07-15-2020, 06:11 PM
https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/status/1283472137525661697?s=20

Long thread. It'll give you an inside look at leftist indoctrination at the federal level.