PDA

View Full Version : Elon Musk endorses Kanye for president. The young Yeezy woukd be 3rd businessman in oval office

hater
07-05-2020, 09:24 AM
:lmao america

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1279584035476393984?s=19

hater
07-05-2020, 09:26 AM
In all honesty Inwould vote for kanye over jill biden and Dump.

We basically would be getting presidente Camacho from idiosincracy :lol

boutons_deux
07-05-2020, 10:56 AM
more-money-than-brains klownzy doesn't have a chance in racist America.

whose vote is he trying to split? take blacks away from Biden? to elect his buddy Trash?

pgardn
07-05-2020, 11:42 AM
In all honesty Inwould vote for kanye over jill biden and Dump.

We basically would be getting presidente Camacho from idiosincracy :lol

do it idiot.

anyone can run in America unlike your Russia.
let’s see him get on the ballot with enough fools like you

Millennial_Messiah
07-05-2020, 11:49 AM
more-money-than-brains klownzy doesn't have a chance in racist America.

whose vote is he trying to split? take blacks away from Biden? to elect his buddy Trash?

You're the biggest racist of all.

Spurminator
07-05-2020, 12:06 PM
More threads on this topic than votes he's going to get

hater
07-05-2020, 12:42 PM
More threads on this topic than votes he's going to get

You dony think BLM could vote him in ma nig?

TimDunkem
07-05-2020, 12:56 PM
Idiocracy really did turn out to be a documentary.

Spurminator
07-05-2020, 02:07 PM
You dony think BLM could vote him in ma nig?

Why would BLM vote for Kanye?

Do you think a Diamond/Silk ticket would get a bunch of BLM votes too?

hater
07-05-2020, 02:08 PM
Why would BLM vote for Kanye?

Do you think a Diamond/Silk ticket would get a bunch of BLM votes too?

Mmmm notbsure yoy can equate kany3 tl diamond silk tbqh

hater
07-05-2020, 02:09 PM
Idiocracy really did turn out to be a documentary.

:lmao need to watch that movie again. I knly watched once and I was high as fuck

But i still remember presidente camacho :lol

Spurminator
07-05-2020, 02:12 PM
Mmmm notbsure yoy can equate kany3 tl diamond silk tbqh

It's exaggeration for effect.

BLM is made up of highly active and politically aware people. You think they're gonna be like, "Hey this billionaire musician who has been wearing MAGA hats for three years and claimed slavery wasn't a big deal is running for president, I'm going to vote for him because he's black."

The kind of people who would write in Kanye for President are the kind of people who don't vote in the first place. Regardless, he's not stealing any Biden votes.

hater
07-05-2020, 02:17 PM

BLM is made up of highly active and politically aware people. You think they're gonna be like, "Hey this billionaire musician who has been wearing MAGA hats for three years and claimed slavery wasn't a big deal is running for president, I'm going to vote for him because he's black."

The kind of people who would write in Kanye for President are the kind of people who don't vote in the first place. Regardless, he's not stealing any Biden votes.

Maybe

But black young ppl can relate more to kanye than biden

Spurminator
07-05-2020, 02:22 PM
Maybe

But black young ppl can relate more to kanye than biden

I think you're talking out of your ass and don't know the first thing about how young black ppl think tbh

Dirks_Finale
07-05-2020, 02:23 PM
Trump is loving this...

Takes enough votes away from Biden for him to win.

Spurminator
07-05-2020, 02:26 PM
Trump is loving this...

Takes enough votes away from Biden for him to win.

Red pilled billionaire Trump supporter endorses red-pilled billionaire Trump supporter.

Hot take: "This takes votes from Biden."

:lmao

Dirks_Finale
07-05-2020, 02:30 PM
How many uninformed idiots actually know Kanye was a Maga guy at one time? They know he made a song or two that they liked and so that's who they vote for.

Bookmark this thread. Guarantee he takes more votes away from Biden than Trump.

Red pilled billionaire Trump supporter endorses red-pilled billionaire Trump supporter.

Spurminator
07-05-2020, 02:31 PM
How many uninformed idiots actually know Kanye was a Maga guy at one time? They know he made a song or two that they liked and so that's who they vote for.

The uninformed idiots you're speaking of don't vote.

Dirks_Finale
07-05-2020, 02:33 PM
Sure they do, just not in midterms. It's why Democrats always lose the Senate and/or the house but win the POTUS.

The uninformed idiots you're speaking of don't vote.

Spurminator
07-05-2020, 02:36 PM
Sure they do, just not in midterms. It's why Democrats always lose the Senate and/or the house but win the POTUS.

POTUS Donald Trump is a Republican.

So you're right, I stand partially corrected... Some uninformed idiots do vote.

Reck
07-05-2020, 02:37 PM

Bookmark this thread. Guarantee he takes more votes away from Biden than Trump.

That's even worse.

Those same people are probably not even registered to vote like Kanye himself. lol

Bernie Sanders couldn't get them to vote but Kanye could because he's...black?

Dirks_Finale
07-05-2020, 02:42 PM
uninformed idiots do vote.

We have those people on both sides.

But Kanye is a populist candidate by default of his celebrity status and appeals to 40 and under, which are by and large democrats.

Let's see how it goes and revisit. If this is indeed legit and not some publicity stunt.

Spurminator
07-05-2020, 02:44 PM
People write in a vote when they don't like either nominee. That's how it's always worked.

If someone writes in Kanye West, it's at the expense of another write-in choice, like Ron Paul, Miley Cyrus or Batman. Sorry to disappoint.

Reck
07-05-2020, 02:47 PM
We have those people on both sides.

But Kanye is a populist candidate by default of his celebrity status and appeals to 40 and under, which are by and large democrats.

Let's see how it goes and revisit. If this is indeed legit and not some publicity stunt.

Let's be gracious and say he's serious and then runs as a third party. Let's give him 10-15 million votes because we're nice.

You're counting on them fully knowing their vote will literally not count because he won't even be on most ballots. That's a lot of hassle for a group who rarely votes.

The one time they'd vote is the one time their vote won't even registered.

Spurminator
07-05-2020, 02:49 PM
10-15 million is extraordinarily nice. Ralph Nader collected the most write-in votes in US Presidential Election history in 1996.

With 675,000 votes.

Dirks_Finale
07-05-2020, 02:49 PM
The Trump hate is so thick this time around that yes, I think the turnout will be great.

Dems were blaming Jill Stein and Gary Johnson for 2016. I could definitely see Kanye with a populist message that appeals to the 40 and under crowd. BLM message, prison reform, etc.

It only matters if Trump is with in 3-4 points the last week before election and Kanye gets ballot access in swing states.

That's even worse.

Those same people are probably not even registered to vote like Kanye himself. lol

Bernie Sanders couldn't get them to vote but Kanye could because he's...black?

Dirks_Finale
07-05-2020, 02:54 PM
The Green Party has been looking for a flag bearer after Jesse Ventura turned them down. They had ballot access in several states last time.

I don't know Kanye's plans....that could be it, or maybe this is all BS publicity stunt.

People write in a vote when they don't like either nominee. That's how it's always worked.

If someone writes in Kanye West, it's at the expense of another write-in choice, like Ron Paul, Miley Cyrus or Batman. Sorry to disappoint.

Spurminator
07-05-2020, 02:57 PM
I'll help you. It's a publicity stunt.

He's talked about running before. Last time, he made the announcement leading up to a new album release in an election year. Guess what he has coming out in 2020?

Dirks_Finale
07-05-2020, 03:01 PM
Figured it might be. Unless he is just looking to throw away a bunch of his own money like Bloomberg. This is Kanye we are talking about so anything is possible. :lol

I'll help you. It's a publicity stunt.

He's talked about running before. Last time, he made the announcement leading up to a new album release in an election year. Guess what he has coming out in 2020?

ElNono
07-05-2020, 03:02 PM

:lol

ElNono
07-05-2020, 03:04 PM
Yeah, don't get too excited, this has less odds of happening that World War XXIII

hater
07-05-2020, 03:06 PM
I think you're talking out of your ass and don't know the first thing about how young black ppl think tbh

Inhave more black friends than you niga :lmao

Will Hunting
07-05-2020, 10:44 PM

Meh, these “politically aware” BLM activists supported Trent Lott’s drinking buddy from the Jim Crow days because Massa Clyburn told them to, the idea that black people have any fucking idea who they’re voting for is kinda ridiculous.

Spurminator
07-06-2020, 12:22 AM
Meh, these “politically aware” BLM activists supported Trent Lott’s drinking buddy from the Jim Crow days because Massa Clyburn told them to, the idea that black people have any fucking idea who they’re voting for is kinda ridiculous.

Bernie Sanders won the black vote in South Carolina among blacks 30 and under, which are much more likely to be in the BLM group we're talking about. https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/3/1/21160030/biden-black-vote-south-carolina-results

I know you have a hard on for Clyburn but you should really stop talking about blacks as some kind of mindless monolith that votes the same across demographics.

boutons_deux
07-08-2020, 08:39 AM
Tons more money than brains.

Kanye West calls potential COVID-19 vaccine ‘the mark of the beast’ :lol

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/kanye-west-calls-potential-covid-19-vaccine-the-mark-of-the-beast/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4935

Religion makes and/or keeps, you fucking stupid and ignorant

Reck
07-08-2020, 10:06 AM
Dude is going to pray the virus away. :lol

Definitely not going for Biden’s voters here.

Spurtacular
07-08-2020, 10:10 AM
Dude is going to pray the virus away. :lol

Definitely not going for Biden’s voters here.

Cos blacks aren't Christians?

:lol Today's eunuch

Chucho
07-08-2020, 11:06 AM
Wouldn't mind him running.

Definitely one of those thrillerpopcorn.gif moments coming this November.

boutons_deux
07-08-2020, 11:48 AM
Kanye West claims he's running for president

under the 'Birthday Party' and

Trump and Biden should 'gracefully bow out'

https://theweek.com/speedreads/924271/kanye-west-claims-hes-running-president-under-birthday-party-trump-biden-should-gracefully-bow

ElNono
07-08-2020, 01:06 PM
Anti-vaxxer too...

pgardn
07-08-2020, 01:18 PM
This is such a dead thread.
He can do whatever and there wont be a blip of consequences for either party nominee.

hater
07-08-2020, 01:21 PM
Anti-vaxxer too...

Anti vaxer, red hat wearing, overwheight, self centered bible thumping reality tv star

Sounds familiar tbqh

Reck
07-08-2020, 02:26 PM
Anti vaxer, red hat wearing, overwheight, self centered bible thumping reality tv star

Sounds familiar tbqh

You think Kanye is overweight? lol

boutons_deux
07-09-2020, 02:12 PM
https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/107548976_154028549593487_1646900342269776051_n.pn g?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=GZJQMGGeic8AX_P8iqP&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=263e97bb26e5d54fc358a631c6f0846f&oe=5F2BEB32

Reck
07-19-2020, 09:45 PM

People around him are letting him down. Guy is obviously mentally distraught. Has been for a long time.

DMC
07-19-2020, 09:47 PM

You think blacks won't vote for a black just because he's black? You've not paid attention if so.

ElNono
07-19-2020, 10:30 PM
You think blacks won't vote for a black just because he's black? You've not paid attention if so.

I paid attention and give black folks more credit than that, tbh. Don't deny there's a certain amount of tribalism, but I also saw the Herman Cain and Ben Carson experiments.

Spurminator
07-19-2020, 11:28 PM
:lol thinking black people are going to stand in line for three hours thanks to GOP voter suppression just to vote for the multimillionaire black guy who thinks slavery wasn't that big of a deal.

Spurminator
07-19-2020, 11:30 PM

Name one conservative black candidate who won his office because of the black vote.

Any office. Any conservative.

One.

ElNono
08-05-2020, 10:55 PM
‘I have nothing to do with him:’ Trump distances himself from GOP efforts to help Kanye West’s 2020 campaign

President Trump sought to put some breathing room between himself and Kanye West on Wednesday, claiming he’s completely in the dark on Republican efforts to help the rapper get on November’s general election ballot.

Several GOP operatives with ties to Trump are openly helping West’s quixotic third-party 2020 bid, but the president told reporters at the White House that any such backdoor dealings are unbeknownst to him and his campaign.

“Kim Kardashian, she’s got a good heart, a very good heart, and I like Kanye very much,” Trump said in the briefing room, referring to West’s wife, “but I have nothing to do with him getting on the ballot.”

Tim Murtaugh, Trump’s campaign communications director, offered a similar statement earlier in the day: “We have no knowledge of anything Kanye West is doing or who is doing it for him.”

The blanket denials came one day after Lane Ruhland, a Republican lawyer who has worked for the Trump campaign, delivered signatures to the Wisconsin board of elections on behalf of West’s campaign in order to get him on the ballot in the state.

Ruhland is not alone.

Republican lawyers with various ties to Trump’s campaign have also collected and delivered signatures for West in states like Ohio, West Virginia and Colorado.

The Republican boost for West has sparked speculation that Trump is trying to use the hip hop star’s campaign as a tool to steer votes away from Joe Biden.

Such speculation has been bolstered by the fact that GOP operatives are primarily working to get West on the ballot in battleground states like Wisconsin, which are crucial to the president’s reelection chances.

West, who’s running as an independent candidate for the curiously named “Birthday Party,” did not return a request for comment via a spokesman late Wednesday.

West used to be a supporter of Trump, but said he was “taking the red hat off” by launching his presidential bid last month. The “Famous” rapper’s newfound interest in politics comes as his wife says he’s struggling with serious mental health issues.

David Bowen, a Democratic state representative in Wisconsin, said it appears Trump’s campaign is taking advantage of West.

“This is clearly a targeted effort by Republican operatives to cause confusion and problems for typically Democratic voters on Election Day,” Bowen said on CNN. “It’s sad to see a popular music artist like Kanye be used as a pawn to trick his own people and fans to vote for a fake campaign.”

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-trump-distances-kanye-west-20200805-a7vwdm2twnh4ne3irtcno2uzty-story.html

---

:lol Dear Leader looks desperate at this point, tbh

Dirks_Finale
08-19-2020, 09:30 AM
OOPS...

Dems trying desperately to keep Kanye off the ballot in swing states.

Win. Next.

Democrats are concerned that a West candidacy will siphon votes from former Vice President Joe Biden, a Democrat who will face Republican President Donald Trump in November.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/investigations/daniel-bice/2020/08/18/kanye-west-should-kept-off-wisconsin-ballot-elections-staff-says/3396411001/

Reck
08-19-2020, 09:55 AM
OOPS...

Win. Next.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/investigations/daniel-bice/2020/08/18/kanye-west-should-kept-off-wisconsin-ballot-elections-staff-says/3396411001/

Quit this shtick. It’s not happening. Even if he were in all 50 states.

Spurminator
08-19-2020, 10:16 AM
OOPS...

Win. Next.

I don't care about their "concerns." That's not evidence that black people who would have voted for Biden/Kamala are going to now vote for Kanye as a lark.

Spurminator
11-04-2020, 12:26 PM
:lol thinking black people are going to stand in line for three hours thanks to GOP voter suppression just to vote for the multimillionaire black guy who thinks slavery wasn't that big of a deal.

I could definitely see Kanye with a populist message that appeals to the 40 and under crowd. BLM message, prison reform, etc.

It only matters if Trump is with in 3-4 points the last week before election and Kanye gets ballot access in swing states.

Yup -- said it when I heard he was running. He will siphon more votes from Biden than he will Trump, regardless of what democrats think. The republicans want him on the ballot in as many swing states as possible. Starting to think this was a concerted effort between the two sides.

And Kanye wont siphon votes from Biden, right? That's why everyone on the left who matters disagrees with you and are shitting bricks right now trying to prevent him from ballot access.

Think !! Stop letting Don Lemon fill your head with BS. :lol

As usual the guy who got swatted down on his horrible Kanye take has nothing of substance to provide.

Kanye West got 60,000 total votes, nationwide.

By state:

Arkansas: 4040
Colorado: 6,127
Idaho: 3092
Iowa: 3,197
Kentucky: 6,259
Louisiana: 4,894
Minnesota: 7654
Mississippi: 3,117
Oklahoma: 5,590
Tennessee: 10,195
Utah: 4,311
Vermont: 1,255

Really killed Biden in those important swing states!

https://deadline.com/2020/11/kanye-west-gets-60000-votes-across-12-states-in-u-s-presidential-race-1234608903/

Dirks_Finale
11-04-2020, 01:54 PM
He wasn't on the ballot in swing states. Democrats killed it. So nice try but no soup for you.

Kanye West got 60,000 total votes, nationwide.

By state:

Arkansas: 4040
Colorado: 6,127
Idaho: 3092
Iowa: 3,197
Kentucky: 6,259
Louisiana: 4,894
Minnesota: 7654
Mississippi: 3,117
Oklahoma: 5,590
Tennessee: 10,195
Utah: 4,311
Vermont: 1,255

Really killed Biden in those important swing states!

https://deadline.com/2020/11/kanye-west-gets-60000-votes-across-12-states-in-u-s-presidential-race-1234608903/

Spurminator
11-04-2020, 02:33 PM
He wasn't on the ballot in swing states. Democrats killed it. So nice try but no soup for you.

No shit. Pretty obvious what would have happened if he had been on those ballots: Nothing.

Even on the ballots he was on, including some heavily African American states like Mississippi and Louisiana, he was barely even also-ran status.

You thought black people were going to show up for Kanye and LOLed my take in several separate and unrelated threads when I told you they wouldn't, like it was some ridiculous opinion. Turns out it's exactly what I said, you think black people are idiots who will vote for Kanye because he's a black celeb.

Winehole23
11-25-2022, 12:57 AM
Kanye asked Trump to be his VP, says Kanye.

Spurminator
11-25-2022, 10:03 AM
:lol Still can't believe how many morons in this thread thought Kanye would steal black votes.