PDA

View Full Version : Muslim woman files discrimination charge after she says a Target Starbucks barista wrote 'ISIS' on her cup

Fabbs
07-07-2020, 06:25 PM
What kind of $$ is she looking at?

Will she hire a Jewish atty?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/muslim-woman-files-discrimination-charge-after-she-says-a-target-starbucks-barista-wrote-isis-on-her-cup/ar-BB16saWq?ocid=spartan-ntp-feeds

Blake
07-07-2020, 06:38 PM
When she asked for my name, I slowly repeated it multiple times," she said. "There is absolutely no way she could have heard it as ISIS. Aishah is not an unknown name and I repeated it multiple times."...

Eww tough one. I think Starbucks cuts her a check for five figures, reprimands or fires the employee and life goes on.

Millennial_Messiah
07-07-2020, 06:56 PM
When she asked for my name, I slowly repeated it multiple times," she said. "There is absolutely no way she could have heard it as ISIS. Aishah is not an unknown name and I repeated it multiple times."...

Eww tough one. I think Starbucks cuts her a check for five figures, reprimands or fires the employee and life goes on.
The employee doesn't need to be fired. Might not have even been their fault. Maybe the group can take a course (on Starbucks' payroll time) on cultural sensitivity training or whatever random liberal bullshit Starbucks does.

starbucks should maybe give her a $500-1000 gift card for courtesy because they're so fucking rich and liberal like that, but she wasn't wronged tbh. Too much money and these such money grabs will just be encouraged. It's a slippery slope, tbh.

ChumpDumper
07-07-2020, 07:17 PM
The employee doesn't need to be fired.Yes, that employee needs to be fired. Starbucks employees had a grace period before they shut down every store for meetings to prevent shit like this. That time has passed.

Millennial_Messiah
07-07-2020, 08:13 PM
Yes, that employee needs to be fired. Starbucks employees had a grace period before they shut down every store for meetings to prevent shit like this. That time has passed.

It's fucking bullshit. Did anyone ever learn the time-worn "sticks and stones" theory? Well that's definitely the one thing the Left and Muslims have in common. Sticks and stones definitely break their bones, and in the latter case, often cause them to blow up. :lol

Does thick skin even exist anymore? Aside from conservatives, of course.

ChumpDumper
07-07-2020, 08:46 PM
It's fucking bullshit. Did anyone ever learn the time-worn "sticks and stones" theory? Well that's definitely the one thing the Left and Muslims have in common. Sticks and stones definitely break their bones, and in the latter case, often cause them to blow up. :lol

Does thick skin even exist anymore? Aside from conservatives, of course.Please, no one has more grievances than conservatives.

Blake
07-07-2020, 09:44 PM
Please, no one has more grievances than conservatives.

:lol the thinnest of skins residing in the white house

Trainwreck2100
07-07-2020, 10:00 PM
Lol her name is Aisha. Maybe they fucking heard isis, which btw is a female's name

FrostKing
07-08-2020, 01:36 AM
Please, no one has more grievances than conservatives.
I totally remember Corporations brigading for "conservative businesses" and people hitting the streets to take down liberal statues/monuments

ChumpDumper
07-08-2020, 03:29 AM
I totally remember Corporations brigading for "conservative businesses" and people hitting the streets to take down liberal statues/monumentsWhich liberal monuments celebrate slavery?

Will Hunting
07-08-2020, 05:29 AM
Does thick skin even exist anymore? Aside from conservatives, of course.
:lmao give me a fucking break

:cry don’t tear our slavery statues down :cry

:cry face masks are really uncomfortable :cry

:cry they should have prayer in school :cry

Monostradamus
07-08-2020, 05:38 AM

:cry saying Happy Holidays is a WAR ON CHRISTMAS! :cry

Will Hunting
07-08-2020, 05:53 AM
:cry saying Happy Holidays is a WAR ON CHRISTMAS! :cry
:cry I’m going to boycott Netflix, Keurig, and Nike :cry

Millennial_Messiah
07-08-2020, 08:41 AM
Lol her name is Aisha. Maybe they fucking heard isis, which btw is a female's name

Exactly.

Growing up in San Antonio I met new waitresses named Isis about once a month. :lol Before 2013, it was a perfectly fine girl's name, especially in the Hispanic community.

Millennial_Messiah
07-08-2020, 08:44 AM

Prayer in school is dumb and stupid, but the other 2 I definitely support... Status quo is a good thing, which liberals fail to understand.

Libtards wouldn't know the tried-and-true maxim of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" if it smacked them in the face, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
07-08-2020, 08:47 AM

Boycotting is equally stupid. It's cutting off your nose to spite your face. For example when I'm in Manhattan I'll eat from the Muslim food vendor trucks, why? Because they offer the most food for the lowest price, it's fresh and freshly made, and it tastes good and it doesn't make me sick.

That's what the American dream is all about. Capitalism. Everyone, regardless of race/color, religion, age, sex, heck even citizenship status, has the opportunity to gain a market share and win customers and thus win business and make money. Very limited government interaction. Government exists to protect rights, liberties and freedoms, not to suppress them.

SpursforSix
07-08-2020, 09:35 AM

Agree with this. I'd like to hear the other side of the story before condemning whoever wrote the name.

It's hard to imagine a Starbucks barista 1) having the balls and insensitivity to have done it with malice and 2) not giving a shit about keeping their job.

Seems like we're way too quick to judge on this one.

Millennial_Messiah
07-08-2020, 10:15 AM
Agree with this. I'd like to hear the other side of the story before condemning whoever wrote the name.

It's hard to imagine a Starbucks barista 1) having the balls and insensitivity to have done it with malice and 2) not giving a shit about keeping their job.

The new Left in a nutshell.

Just like the Bolsheviks... change everything, kill first, think second tbh.

SpursforSix
07-08-2020, 10:26 AM
The new Left in a nutshell.

Just like the Bolsheviks... change everything, kill first, think second tbh.

It's not exclusive to the left. But lately, they've provided some good examples. The "nooses" in California and the hanged black guy. The NASCAR thing.

But you could also point to thousands of blacks being held in jail indefinitely or killed by cops as a pretty extreme case for the right.

Fabbs
07-08-2020, 10:32 AM

Can one of the board Muslims tell us how her name is pronounced phonetically?

She sure seemed to go to a lot of trouble to attempt to explain it to barista. I mean how much time are we spending here at this "name on cup" exchange?
Could it also have been a brain fart by the barista? Noise in the background, multitasking and at that moment in time taking the towelheads order might have subconsciously trigger her to write "Isis" as she was thinking of what to do next?

Give her an apology and a $50 card and move the f on. If she hires Lionel Huttsstein I hope Chardyucks doesn't cave.

Millennial_Messiah
07-08-2020, 10:39 AM
It's not exclusive to the left. But lately, they've provided some good examples. The "nooses" in California and the hanged black guy. The NASCAR thing.

But you could also point to thousands of blacks being held in jail indefinitely or killed by cops as a pretty extreme case for the right.

The difference is, almost all of the cases against the right are very old, archaic, irrelevant examples. Like whenever the Left try to use the Crusades (from over a millennium ago) to justify modern jihadism as justifiable revenge; it's laughable. The new Left is the imminent problem.

Yes there are thousands of blacks being held in jail indefinitely/sentences far worse than their crimes/killed by police, but what you don't hear about on the MSM is that there are even more examples in the USA of these same very injustices happening to whites! But again, the MSM won't tell you that, because of their new Leftist agenda.

Anyone who watched the "White Boy Rick" docu-movie in 2018 understands that ALL LIVES MATTER and that this fight is NOT a racial problem, but a systematic, governmental one. A grievance against big government, oppressive authority, and draconian criminal law. The federal and state governments overstepping the Constitution and Bill of Rights to imprison people for agenda and profit.

But the New Left won't release much that doesn't fit their agenda. Just like the MSM quickly sweeping under the rug Biden's (rightful) bashing of Turkey (yep, a NATO shitty ally) in Fall 2014 for harboring and aiding ISIS, which was a true story, but it doesn't fit their agenda so it was taken off the news and websites after a day or two.

SpursforSix
07-08-2020, 10:40 AM
The difference is, almost all of the cases against the right are very old, archaic examples. Like whenever the Left try to use the Crusades (from over a millennium ago) to justify modern jihadism as justifiable revenge; it's laughable. The new Left is the imminent problem.

Yes there are thousands of blacks being held in jail indefinitely/sentences far worse than their crimes/killed by police, but what you don't hear about on the MSM is that there are even more examples in the USA of these same very injustices happening to whites! But again, the MSM won't tell you that, because of their new Leftist agenda.

Anyone who watched the "White Boy Rick" docu-movie in 2018 understands that ALL LIVES MATTER and that this fight is NOT a racial problem, but a systematic, governmental one. A grievance against big government, oppressive authority, and draconian criminal law. The federal and state governments overstepping the Constitution and Bill of Rights to imprison people for agenda and profit.

But the New Left won't release much that doesn't fit their agenda. Just like the MSM quickly sweeping under the rug Biden's (rightful) bashing of Turkey (yep, a NATO shitty ally) in Fall 2014 for harboring and aiding ISIS, which was a true story, but it doesn't fit their agenda so it was taken off the news and websites after a day or two.

Shit...let's not turn this thread into another one of those threads.

Millennial_Messiah
07-08-2020, 10:43 AM
Shit...let's not turn this thread into another one of those threads.

Appreciate you for being a moderate thus far in this thread, but let's not sweep certain relevant issues under the rug to serve one agenda or the other. All opinions must be heard until we find a fair, righteous, and adequate solution as a society. 2020 has exposed a lot about our country and how quickly rotten people and things can get if a little goes wrong.

Millennial_Messiah
07-08-2020, 10:44 AM
Can one of the board Muslims tell us how her name is pronounced phonetically?

She sure seemed to go to a lot of trouble to attempt to explain it to barista. I mean how much time are we spending here at this "name on cup" exchange?
Could it also have been a brain fart by the barista? Noise in the background, multitasking and at that moment in time taking the towelheads order might have subconsciously trigger her to write "Isis" as she was thinking of what to do next?

Give her an apology and a $50 card and move the f on. If she hires Lionel Huttsstein I hope Chardyucks doesn't cave.

Agreed. Even my yesterday proposition of $500-1k was too generous. It's such a slippery slope. Pretty soon Starbucks will be voting Republican (imagine that!) to support tort reform.

Millennial_Messiah
07-08-2020, 10:47 AM
Which liberal monuments celebrate slavery?

Malcolm X for one was a black supremacist and believed in killing random whites for revenge for his "people's" ancestors. A terrorist in every which way.

FrostKing
07-08-2020, 11:16 AM
Which liberal monuments celebrate slavery?
Majority of America do not think/care about slavery. We immigrated here and aren't African.

Blake
07-08-2020, 11:16 AM
"However, in an email statement to CNN, a spokesperson for Target said the retailer wants "everyone who shops with us to feel welcomed, valued and respected and we strictly prohibit discrimination and harassment in any form. We are very sorry for this guest's experience at our store and immediately apologized to her when she made our store leaders aware of the situation."

"We have investigated the matter and believe that it was not a deliberate act but an unfortunate mistake that could have been avoided with a simple clarification," the spokesperson said. "We're taking appropriate actions with the team member, including additional training, to ensure this does not occur again."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/07/us/muslim-woman-starbucks-isis-target-trnd/index.html

Sounds about right to me.

Starbucks needs to come up with a system where the customer types in their own name to avoid shit like this

SpursforSix
07-08-2020, 11:43 AM
Appreciate you for being a moderate thus far in this thread, but let's not sweep certain relevant issues under the rug to serve one agenda or the other. All opinions must be heard until we find a fair, righteous, and adequate solution as a society. 2020 has exposed a lot about our country and how quickly rotten people and things can get if a little goes wrong.

I'd rather we just address this one particular situation and not turn this into another thread of general left vs right isms.

It seems pretty premature to call for this person's firing given only the original story.

1) It looks like that particular name could sound a lot like, "Isis".
2) "Isis" is an actual name.
3) I just don't buy some young (presumably) chick working at Starbucks being so overtly racist.
4) I believe that the vast majority of people aren't assholes to that degree.

All that points to just a simple mistake imo.

Maybe when all the facts come out, that proves to be wrong. But from what we know so far, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt.

SpursforSix
07-08-2020, 11:47 AM
"However, in an email statement to CNN, a spokesperson for Target said the retailer wants "everyone who shops with us to feel welcomed, valued and respected and we strictly prohibit discrimination and harassment in any form. We are very sorry for this guest's experience at our store and immediately apologized to her when she made our store leaders aware of the situation."

"We have investigated the matter and believe that it was not a deliberate act but an unfortunate mistake that could have been avoided with a simple clarification," the spokesperson said. "We're taking appropriate actions with the team member, including additional training, to ensure this does not occur again."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/07/us/muslim-woman-starbucks-isis-target-trnd/index.html

Sounds about right to me.

Starbucks needs to come up with a system where the customer types in their own name to avoid shit like this

There it is.

Millennial_Messiah
07-08-2020, 11:58 AM
I'd rather we just address this one particular situation and not turn this into another thread of general left vs right isms.

It seems pretty premature to call for this person's firing given only the original story.

1) It looks like that particular name could sound a lot like, "Isis".
2) "Isis" is an actual name.
3) I just don't buy some young (presumably) chick working at Starbucks being so overtly racist.
4) I believe that the vast majority of people aren't assholes to that degree.

All that points to just a simple mistake imo.

Maybe when all the facts come out, that proves to be wrong. But from what we know so far, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt.

Excellent points.

Also, "racist" doesn't really apply; xenophobic against a particular culture is a better term, but Muslims are not some single race or skin color. But the point still stands. Just had to point that out.

It was a simple mistake. Also, ISIS has been pretty much dead as a legitimate world problem/world entity for over a year now, maybe two. Isis is/was a moderately common female name, particularly in the Hispanic community and was a moon goddess in ancient Egyptian/Phoenician lore.

This is a money grab on her part, plain and simple. Hope she doesn't get the moon in return just to set a bad example. Like someone said, $50 one-time gift card and an apology suffices. If she tries to do it again or with any company, she is the one who should get sued for attempted extortion.

Blake
07-08-2020, 11:58 AM
There it is.

Lol yeah as soon as we saw her name it was pretty obvious it was probably an honest mistake.

"..Aishah is not an unknown name and I repeated it multiple times."..."

None of us have ever heard that name

SpursforSix
07-08-2020, 12:02 PM
Lol yeah as soon as we saw her name it was pretty obvious it was probably an honest mistake.

None of us have ever heard that name

Here's an entertaining hyperbolic take.

"This is not a simple mistake. No one puts, you know, the 'KKK' on the cup of somebody’s drink," said Jaylani Hussein, CAIR Minnesota’s executive director.

Blake
07-08-2020, 01:36 PM
https://www.scotsman.com/webimg/b25lY21zOjBhOTU2ZjUyLTk3OTUtNDhmZC05MzVhLWEwNWRmYj QwZDE1YTozZjI4NDA0MC1iYzI5LTQ5NjYtOWU3Mi1hNTRiZjdk NTA1Zjc=.jpg?width=640

Yes that's my half caff double foam sugar free vanilla latte with cream and stevia

Two sleeves please and thank you

Millennial_Messiah
07-08-2020, 01:47 PM
Here's an entertaining hyperbolic take.

:lol CAIR is a terrorist organization.

Millennial_Messiah
07-08-2020, 01:48 PM
https://www.scotsman.com/webimg/b25lY21zOjBhOTU2ZjUyLTk3OTUtNDhmZC05MzVhLWEwNWRmYj QwZDE1YTozZjI4NDA0MC1iYzI5LTQ5NjYtOWU3Mi1hNTRiZjdk NTA1Zjc=.jpg?width=640

Yes that's my half caff double foam sugar free vanilla latte with cream and stevia

:lol Implying that a Klan redneck would get hippy stevia instead of triple-extra sugar, tbh

SpursforSix
07-08-2020, 02:07 PM

:lol

SpursforSix
07-08-2020, 02:09 PM
:lol Implying that a Klan redneck would get hippy stevia instead of triple-extra sugar, tbh

do you feel the need to comment on every joke?

You're like Dwight from the Dundie Awards.

Michael: Speaking of relationships, of all, all way shapes and forms. Um, I was out on a very, very hot date with a girl from HR, Dwight.
Dwight: Really? We don’t have any girls from HR.
Michael: No, that…for the sake of the story. And things were getting hot and heavy.
Dwight: Yeah?
Michael: And I was about to take her bra off…
Dwight: Yeah!
Michael: …when she made me fill out six hours of paperwork-
Dwight: Like an AIDS test?

ChumpDumper
07-08-2020, 03:07 PM
Can one of the board Muslims tell us how her name is pronounced phonetically?Listen to "Isn't She Lovely" by Stevie Wonder. ah-EE-sha

I have no idea how someone could get Isis from that.

But sure, ask the employee WTF. Get a hearing test. Maybe the employee is mentally challenged.

ChumpDumper
07-08-2020, 03:09 PM
Malcolm X for one was a black supremacist and believed in killing random whites for revenge for his "people's" ancestors. A terrorist in every which way.I'm going to ask you for actual quotes on that.

Also, that had nothing to do with my question.:lol

ChumpDumper
07-08-2020, 03:10 PM

None of us have ever heard that nameI have. Guess that's why I went overboard.

Millennial_Messiah
07-08-2020, 03:35 PM
do you feel the need to comment on every joke?

You're like Dwight from the Dundie Awards.

Michael: Speaking of relationships, of all, all way shapes and forms. Um, I was out on a very, very hot date with a girl from HR, Dwight.
Dwight: Really? We don’t have any girls from HR.
Michael: No, that…for the sake of the story. And things were getting hot and heavy.
Dwight: Yeah?
Michael: And I was about to take her bra off…
Dwight: Yeah!
Michael: …when she made me fill out six hours of paperwork-
Dwight: Like an AIDS test?
Ah, well, at least I'm that Dwight and not the 6'11" power-bottom one.

Millennial_Messiah
07-08-2020, 03:36 PM
I'm going to ask you for actual quotes on that.

Also, that had nothing to do with my question.:lol

So slavery is bad but advocating for vengeance and murder isn't? :lol

ChumpDumper
07-08-2020, 03:49 PM
So slavery is bad but advocating for vengeance and murder isn't? :lolI don't see any quotes.

Where are they?

Millennial_Messiah
07-08-2020, 04:23 PM
I don't see any quotes.

Where are they?

First thing that came up when Googling Malcolm X quotes... “If ballots won't work, bullets will”... 'nuff said. :lmao

Any more niggеr Muslim terrorist scum you'd like to defend, tbh?

Blake
07-08-2020, 04:36 PM
I have. Guess that's why I went overboard.

I guess that's why she did too.

If the employee had written I.S.I.S. on the cup then yeah, but i dunno, I'm on the benefit of the doubt side for the employee, especially after all that training all of them just had.

Blake
07-08-2020, 04:40 PM
I always thought this 70s Saturday morning tv show chick was hot

https://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/images/reviews/190/1185287282_1.jpg

ChumpDumper
07-08-2020, 04:40 PM
First thing that came up when Googling Malcolm X quotes... “If ballots won't work, bullets will”... 'nuff said. :lmao

Any more niggеr Muslim terrorist scum you'd like to defend, tbh?that's isn't nuff said. You made a specific claim.

Where's the quote?

ChumpDumper
07-08-2020, 04:41 PM
I guess that's why she did too.

If the employee had written I.S.I.S. on the cup then yeah, but i dunno, I'm on the benefit of the doubt side for the employee, especially after all that training all of them just had.Man, they really need to ask how to spell the name. I can't believe that wasn't part of the training.

ChumpDumper
07-08-2020, 04:42 PM
Majority of America do not think/care about slavery. We immigrated here and aren't African.Actually you think about it all the time because you try to defend the past practice today.

SpursforSix
07-08-2020, 04:45 PM
I always thought this 70s Saturday morning tv show chick was hot

https://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/images/reviews/190/1185287282_1.jpg

Yep.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/89/a0/42/89a042bb1e34f4f6ebc5b583ad04ddde.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQRAp6q07ykM7PgaxGCesN72u7DnDp FfyM4jw&usqp=CAU

SpursforSix
07-08-2020, 04:49 PM
Man, they really need to ask how to spell the name. I can't believe that wasn't part of the training.

It probably is, but if it's busy, I can see it being a "close enough" kind of thing.

Maybe the solution is to just go back to numbers.

ChumpDumper
07-08-2020, 04:51 PM
It probably is, but if it's busy, I can see it being a "close enough" kind of thing.

Maybe the solution is to just go back to numbers.Absolutely. People don't go to Starbucks for det personal touch.

Blake
07-08-2020, 04:53 PM
Man, they really need to ask how to spell the name. I can't believe that wasn't part of the training.

Truth

MultiTroll
07-08-2020, 05:10 PM
Absolutely. People don't go to Starbucks for det personal touch.
No, Chardyucks corp ran the mom and pop owned shops out of the neighborhoods for that.

Maybe the solution is to just go back to numbers.
Sad state of affairs.

ChumpDumper
07-08-2020, 05:16 PM
No, Chardyucks corp ran the mom and pop owned shops out of the neighborhoods for that.On the contrary, I think there are a bunch of small coffee shops out there for that very reason. They're all over the place up here.

SpursforSix
07-08-2020, 05:53 PM
Absolutely. People don't go to Starbucks for det personal touch.

Well, we see where that personal touch got them. And it’ll happen again.
I don’t think them going to numbers would hurt their business.

ChumpDumper
07-08-2020, 06:04 PM
Well, we see where that personal touch got them. And it’ll happen again.
I don’t think them going to numbers would hurt their business.I agree. I don't even understand why people go there for coffee.

MultiTroll
07-08-2020, 06:22 PM
On the contrary, I think there are a bunch of small coffee shops out there for that very reason. They're all over the place up here.
Exact opposite in SoCal.
Chardyucks would find strip mall or block with independently or mom n pop owned shop. They would then pay above market to rent nearby, force the rent up for everyone else and then starve them out. Most places. A few of the neighborhoods told them to go fuck themselves. But most had complicit greedy landlords.

Xevious
07-08-2020, 06:38 PM
I don't even understand why people go there for coffee.
Convenience. It isn't because they have good prices (or coffee).

ChumpDumper
07-08-2020, 06:52 PM
Convenience. It isn't because they have good prices (or coffee).The grinding machine at Circle K is better than Starbucks, but I guess a person would have to get out of his car

SpursforSix
07-08-2020, 09:04 PM
I agree. I don't even understand why people go there for coffee.

I don’t know if you’re being sarcastic. I’m not a big coffee drinker but my wife agrees with your take about Circle K. Actually it’s QT or the Pilot truck station down the road.

My uneducated guess is that coffee technology has advanced so much that it’s pretty cheap to have a machine that cranks out good coffee. I assume a lot also depends on the beans.

I do like Starbucks frozen drinks but when Sonic was doing the mocha stuff, it was just as good.

I guess the answer is that there is a fucking Starbucks everywhere. And I suppose a lot of people enjoy the area they provide to talk and do shit.

Regardless, who really cares if they identify someone by their receipt number.
If it’s a big enough deal, the technology is there to have the customer key in their own name. But it’s probably cheaper to just deal with the fallout from mistaken names.

ChumpDumper
07-08-2020, 09:26 PM
I don’t know if you’re being sarcastic. I’m not a big coffee drinker but my wife agrees with your take about Circle K. Actually it’s QT or the Pilot truck station down the road.I'm not kidding. Lots of places have them; Circle K and Speedy Stop near me.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-08-2020, 11:52 PM

Any more niggеr Muslim terrorist scum you'd like to defend, tbh?

andy i’m disappointed in you

Spurtacular
07-09-2020, 08:04 AM
Muzzies SMH

MultiTroll
07-09-2020, 12:49 PM
Listen to "Isn't She Lovely" by Stevie Wonder. ah-EE-sha

I have no idea how someone could get Isis from that.

But sure, ask the employee WTF. Get a hearing test. Maybe the employee is mentally challenged.
Stevie Wonder is not a Muslim. Also, different places pronounce the name differently.
While Wonder sings I-EE-sha

a-I-sha is how this sight purports the Arabic Morocco pronunciation to be.

We don't know how Tubby Starbucks customer pronounced it.

ChumpDumper
07-09-2020, 05:04 PM
Stevie Wonder is not a Muslim. Also, different places pronounce the name differently.
While Wonder sings I-EE-sha

a-I-sha is how this sight purports the Arabic Morocco pronunciation to be.

We don't know how Tubby Starbucks customer pronounced it.None of that sounds like Isis.

Millennial_Messiah
07-09-2020, 05:34 PM
andy i’m disappointed in you

NIGGΕRS, baby! NIGGΕRS!!! :toast

MultiTroll
07-09-2020, 05:40 PM
None of that sounds like Isis.

We don't know how Tubby Starbucks customer pronounced it.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-09-2020, 11:24 PM
NIGGΕRS, baby! NIGGΕRS!!! :toast

EVcmMsdsLLI

DMC
07-12-2020, 05:26 PM

Now let me finish my coffee while I finish watching this series and ordering these new workout duds on Amazon.

MultiTroll
07-12-2020, 08:26 PM
None of that sounds like Isis.
The covid mask could have muffled Tubbys pronunciation of her name:

A suspected Covid-19 male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.
"Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"
Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."
He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"
Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment andpulls back the covers.
She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other.
She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."
The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly,
"Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very,
very, closely:
Are - my - test - results - back?"

SpursforSix
07-12-2020, 10:43 PM
The covid mask could have muffled Tubbys pronunciation of her name:

A suspected Covid-19 male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.
"Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"
Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."
He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"
Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment andpulls back the covers.
She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other.
She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."
The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly,
"Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very,
very, closely:
Are - my - test - results - back?"

That’s fishy as hell. He should have had a chart and the nurse should have been aware of what treatment he had undergone. She must have had a screw lose to handle that dude’s junk. I’m guessing she’s no longer employed by that hospital.

boutons_deux
07-14-2020, 06:15 AM
AH EEE SHA

EYE SISS

in English, 45M views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0nFTdKlKLw

the original

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIsJbDZDNpo

Millennial_Messiah
07-15-2020, 09:15 AM
:lol boutons