baseline bum
07-10-2020, 07:52 PM
Fuck this country

boutons_deux
07-10-2020, 07:56 PM
late on a Friday afternoon.

ElNono
07-10-2020, 08:02 PM
Completely expected, tbh... this is where the Flynn case was heading too until Barr happened...

hater
07-10-2020, 08:08 PM
I always thought stone was a funny mofo. The way a gansta needs a joe pesci

Good shit

Tbqh

I wanna see that funny man back on the screen :lmao

hater
07-10-2020, 08:09 PM
Btw hater calls he will die within months from coming out

This shit always works that way

Chris
07-10-2020, 08:10 PM
Trump

another L for Demoncrats :lmao

Chris
07-10-2020, 08:11 PM
Fuck this country

nCsVOO_3EUU

hater
07-10-2020, 08:12 PM
This is a great move by trump tbqh

Means he takes care of his ppl

Also the charges that took stone to jail were BS. They never proved he colluded with wikileaks.

They charged him basically with not veing cooperative. Good shit today nigas :tu

Trump with a masterful uppercut to the ribcage

boutons_deux
07-10-2020, 08:13 PM
Stone said he could have turned on Trash

So what info does Stone have on Trash?

This is nothing but corrupt, criminal sewer-rat Trash protecting himself.

baseline bum
07-10-2020, 08:14 PM

Also the charges that took stone to jail were BS. They never proved he colluded with wikileaks.

They charged him basically with not veing cooperative. Good shit today nigas :tu

Trump with some banana republic bullshit. You were more on point earlier when you called us a third world country.

baseline bum
07-10-2020, 08:16 PM
Stone said he could have turned on Trash

So what info does Stone have on Trash?

This is nothing but corrupt, criminal sewer-rat Trash protecting himself.

Protect himself from what? What was Barr going to do to him?

hater
07-10-2020, 08:18 PM
Trump with some banana republic bullshit. You were more on point earlier when you called us a third world country.

The charges were 3rd world's country charges bro

He did not cooperate. So they threw him in jail for not cooperating.

Thats 3rd world country

ElNono
07-10-2020, 08:22 PM
Trump

another L for America :lmao

fify

ElNono
07-10-2020, 08:25 PM
The charges were 3rd world's country charges bro

He did not cooperate. So they threw him in jail for not cooperating.

Thats 3rd world country

How's threatening a witness, and found guilty of that, a 3rd world country charge?

He was found guilty of 7 felony charges by a court of his peers, which is why he was going to do time.

At least it's good to hear it's not a full pardon, he keeps his felon record.

baseline bum
07-10-2020, 08:27 PM
How's threatening a witness, and found guilty of that, a 3rd world country charge?

He was found guilty of 7 felony charges by a court of his peers, which is why he was going to do time.

What does keeping his felon record matter? It's not like he's going to go apply for a job at HEB.

Trainwreck2100
07-10-2020, 08:28 PM

It's not a full pardon because Trump learned his lesson with arrapayo. Can't claim be charges are bs when the person agrees they are guilty

boutons_deux
07-10-2020, 08:34 PM
Protect himself from what? What was Barr going to do to him?

Would not be in Barr's hands, but in Congress

If Stone had testified against Trash in Congress, another impeachment would be called for

(but Pelosi wouldn't do it, she thinks voting Trash down is punishment enough, letting Trash skate free)

ElNono
07-10-2020, 08:36 PM
What does keeping his felon record matter? It's not like he's going to go apply for a job at HEB.

There's more limitations, including voting in some states. But the salient point is that he can't claim he didn't break the law. For a PR person like him, it stings.

I bet you first thing he does is find a way to try to expunge the record. Also Don the con might still expand this to a full pardon before he leaves office.

ChumpDumper
07-10-2020, 08:39 PM
Trump

another L for Demoncrats :lmao

nCsVOO_3EUU:lol it was Trump's DOJ that charged and prosecuted him him and a jury of citizens that convicted him.

hater
07-10-2020, 08:40 PM

The government can find felonies on anyone especially if they say he wqs uncooperative or his many interviews did were inconsistent. I have heard questionings where they ask you the same question 20 times in a span of months. You will not have always the same exact answer. And if you dont they will charge you for lying. Or if you didnt remember the first time they will charge you for obstruction

All that mattersvis they went for Stone on wikileaks collusion and did not find anything thus they got him for procedural charges

As I said and will say again. 3rd world charges

David Hogg
07-10-2020, 08:40 PM
Didn’t get a pardon :lmao
Still a felon :lmao

ElNono
07-10-2020, 08:50 PM
The government can find felonies on anyone especially if they say he wqs uncooperative or his many interviews did were inconsistent. I have heard questionings where they ask you the same question 20 times in a span of months. You will not have always the same exact answer. And if you dont they will charge you for lying. Or if you didnt remember the first time they will charge you for obstruction

All that mattersvis they went for Stone on wikileaks collusion and did not find anything thus they got him for procedural charges

As I said and will say again. 3rd world charges

You don't get 3+ years in jail for being uncooperative, tbh... again, witness tampering and threats are the type of thing that goes unpunished in banana republics, but not here.

We could agree that the sentencing guideline for those charges are excessive, but they are what they are.

ChumpDumper
07-10-2020, 09:37 PM
One of those "let that sink in" tweets.

ducks
07-10-2020, 09:39 PM
What does bill know
Oh yeah suck clinton pussy and dick

DarrinS
07-10-2020, 09:45 PM
don't care, tbh

ducks
07-10-2020, 09:53 PM
Gregg Jarrett: Trump right to commute Roger Stone’s sentence – Stone committed no crime, was framed by Mueller
Mueller charged Stone to get him to incriminate President Trump for imaginary crimes based on invented evidence of Russian “collusion"

ChumpDumper
07-10-2020, 09:53 PM
Gregg Jarrett: Trump right to commute Roger Stone’s sentence – Stone committed no crime, was framed by Mueller
Mueller charged Stone to get him to incriminate President Trump for imaginary crimes based on invented evidence of Russian “collusion":rollin

Chris
07-10-2020, 10:32 PM
Mueller charged Stone to get him to incriminate President Trump for imaginary crimes based on invented evidence of Russian “collusion"

Let us proceed....

Reck
07-10-2020, 10:35 PM
fify

Not really. He’s right.

Republicans don’t give a shit what happens to this country. Democrats seem to be the only ones caring anymore.

Chris
07-10-2020, 10:35 PM
Gregg Jarrett is a highly respected legal and political analyst :tu

https://i.ibb.co/fkR6spX/IMG-20200710-223347.jpg

ChumpDumper
07-10-2020, 10:36 PM
:lmao hack

SnakeBoy
07-10-2020, 10:56 PM
Trump the Merciful

Blessed Are The Merciful

ChumpDumper
07-10-2020, 10:57 PM
lol Trump supporters

ducks
07-10-2020, 10:59 PM
Lol biden supporters

spurraider21
07-10-2020, 11:33 PM
:lmao highly respected

hater
07-10-2020, 11:37 PM
You don't get 3+ years in jail for being uncooperative, tbh... again, witness tampering and threats are the type of thing that goes unpunished in banana republics, but not here.

We could agree that the sentencing guideline for those charges are excessive, but they are what they are.

Ok can you explain to me what illegal thing did stone do?

spurraider21
07-10-2020, 11:40 PM
Ok can you explain to me what illegal thing did stone do?
Witness tampering, false statements to federal investigators

hater
07-10-2020, 11:45 PM
Witness tampering, false statements to federal investigators

Those are the charges. Where is the evidence? Its ok to post a link. Ill read it

You know anyone can be charged with false statements right? If they ask you what you had to eat on nov 23 1998

ChumpDumper
07-10-2020, 11:48 PM
Those are the charges. Where is the evidence? Its ok to post a link. Ill read it

You know anyone can be charged with false statements right? If they ask you what you had to eat on nov 23 1998No, that's not how it works.

You want a full transcript or something?:lol

hater
07-10-2020, 11:49 PM
No, that's not how it works.

You want a full transcript or something?:lol

It is nig

No i wanna see what he lied aboit tbqh

Was he ever found to have commited an actual crime

ChumpDumper
07-10-2020, 11:50 PM
It is nigHas to be material to an investigation. Meals rarely are.

Spurtacular
07-10-2020, 11:51 PM

Yup. Stop weaponizing the system.

An L for the deep state. :lmao

hater
07-10-2020, 11:52 PM
I will look it up

But truth is he was caught accussed of colluding with wikileaks. And they did not find any evidence of it. How can he tamper with a witness if he wqsnt found guilty of the crime :lol

3rd world country court

Trump.wins this round

ChumpDumper
07-10-2020, 11:54 PM
I will look it up

But truth is he was caught accussed of colluding with wikileaks. And they did not find any evidence of it. How can he tamper with a witness if he wqsnt found guilty of the crime :lol

3rd world country court

Trump.wins this roundSince you know even less about the trial than I do, I won't take your word on that.

hater
07-10-2020, 11:59 PM
Since you know even less about the trial than I do, I won't take your word on that.

Sure but seems youncant even explain what roger stone did wrong so we are on the same boat nig :lol

ChumpDumper
07-11-2020, 12:01 AM
Sure but seems youncant even explain what roger stone did wrong so we are on the same boat nig :lolsr21 already said. He knows more than both of us.

You thought people could be convicted over nonmaterial false information.

hater
07-11-2020, 12:06 AM
sr21 already said. He knows more than both of us.

You thought people could be convicted over nonmaterial false information.

He said the charges :lol

That aint shit

Even 21 seems to be on the same boat as us. Otherwise anyone, post a link. I read it

ChumpDumper
07-11-2020, 12:32 AM
He said the charges :lol

That aint shit

Even 21 seems to be on the same boat as us. Otherwise anyone, post a link. I read itHe was found guilty on all seven charges.

Turns out I do know more than you.

If you don't Google it, you don't care.

ElNono
07-11-2020, 12:57 AM

You know anyone can be charged with false statements right? If they ask you what you had to eat on nov 23 1998

Here's the indictment, tbh

https://www.justice.gov/file/1124706/download

The witness tampering charge is not minor, and lying under oath in a federal investigation is also fairly serious, tbh.

Chris
07-11-2020, 01:00 AM
:madrun:cry Just google it! :cry:madrun

:lmao

ChumpDumper
07-11-2020, 01:01 AM
:lol ignorant Qhris

ElNono
07-11-2020, 01:01 AM
BTW, hater, here's a good rundown here too about the evidence:

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/roger-stones-crimes/

Looks like Mueller had all the emails and texts between Stone and Corsi, Stone and Credico, and probably everybody Stone was talking to, tbh...

Even Banon took a shit on him...

Chris
07-11-2020, 01:48 AM
"The Annenberg Foundation was originally founded by Walter J. Annenberg, a conservative who supported Ronald Reagan. However, when Walter Annenberg died, his family took over the management of the foundation and it took a turn to the far left and has ties to radical left individuals such as Bill Ayers and his friend and fellow left wing radical collegue Barack Obama. How is associated with these people:

To start, Ayers was the key founder of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which was a Chicago public school reform project from 1995 to 2001. Upon its start in 1995, Obama was appointed Board Chairman and President of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge. Geesh, that alone connects all three. Well, it branches out even more from there.

Ayers co-chaired the organization’s Collaborative, which set the education policies of the Challenge. Oddly enough, Obama was the one who was authorized to delegate to the Collaborative in regards to its programs and projects. In addition to that, Obama often times had to seek advice and assistance from the Ayer’s led Collaborative in regards to the programmatic aspects of grant proposals. Ayers even sat on the same board as Obama as an “ex officio member”. They both also sat together on the board of the CAC’s Governance Committee. Obama and Ayers were two parts of a group of four who were instructed to draft the bylaws that would govern the CAC. Keep in mind that the “A” in CAC is for Annenberg, the owners of . The funding for Ayer’s projects and those of his cronies was approved by Board Chair, Barack Obama."

Probably not a good source for "rundowns".

Chris
07-11-2020, 01:48 AM
Slovenian servers

ChumpDumper
07-11-2020, 01:50 AM
"The Annenberg Foundation was originally founded by Walter J. Annenberg, a conservative who supported Ronald Reagan. However, when Walter Annenberg died, his family took over the management of the foundation and it took a turn to the far left and has ties to radical left individuals such as Bill Ayers and his friend and fellow left wing radical collegue Barack Obama. How is associated with these people:

To start, Ayers was the key founder of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which was a Chicago public school reform project from 1995 to 2001. Upon its start in 1995, Obama was appointed Board Chairman and President of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge. Geesh, that alone connects all three. Well, it branches out even more from there.

Ayers co-chaired the organization’s Collaborative, which set the education policies of the Challenge. Oddly enough, Obama was the one who was authorized to delegate to the Collaborative in regards to its programs and projects. In addition to that, Obama often times had to seek advice and assistance from the Ayer’s led Collaborative in regards to the programmatic aspects of grant proposals. Ayers even sat on the same board as Obama as an “ex officio member”. They both also sat together on the board of the CAC’s Governance Committee. Obama and Ayers were two parts of a group of four who were instructed to draft the bylaws that would govern the CAC. Keep in mind that the “A” in CAC is for Annenberg, the owners of . The funding for Ayer’s projects and those of his cronies was approved by Board Chair, Barack Obama."

Probably not a good source for "rundowns".Post your source for a rundown of the evidence in the Stone trial.

Chris
07-11-2020, 02:07 AM
https://saraacarter.com/roger-stone-is-free-trump-commutes-his-long-time-allys-unjustly-prison-sentence/

ChumpDumper
07-11-2020, 02:12 AM
https://saraacarter.com/roger-stone-is-free-trump-commutes-his-long-time-allys-unjustly-prison-sentence/Probably not a good source for "rundowns."

Chris
07-11-2020, 02:22 AM
Probably not a good source for "rundowns."

nah it's good

ChumpDumper
07-11-2020, 02:25 AM
nah it's goodnah it's terrible

David Hogg
07-11-2020, 08:30 AM
Didn’t get a pardon :lmao
Still a felon :lmao

boutons_deux
07-11-2020, 08:33 AM
i saw a comment:

Flynn LIES to protect Trash, Flynn gets out of jail

Vindman tells the TRUTH about Trash, gets bullied out of his Army career

ChumpDumper
07-11-2020, 11:33 AM

hater
07-11-2020, 12:30 PM
I always thought stone was a funny mofo. The way a gansta needs a joe pesci

Good shit

Tbqh

I wanna see that funny man back on the screen :lmao

Called it :tu

:lmao

https://twitter.com/bigangrylaw/status/1281789019152670720?s=19

Spurs Homer
08-18-2020, 07:17 AM
Roger stone DROPS

his appeal...

guess he dropped the act also that he was an innocent man who was framed...

criminals in a criminal administration doing what criminals naturally do- commit crimes...