PDA

View Full Version : The Trump-Chris Wallace Fox News Sunday Interview

DMX7
07-19-2020, 09:43 AM
Wow, I wonder if some of the “base” is watching this. Unreal to see a president get fact checked this hard by any member of the media much less Fox News in a one on one interview. Although Chris Wallace is a serious guy and his dad was a good reporter too.

Monostradamus
07-19-2020, 09:46 AM
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1284849664395816960?s=21

:lmao bragging about acing a test that a 5 year old could pass.

Reck
07-19-2020, 09:52 AM
:lmao what is that? It's an elephant, sir.

Dude was so happy about getting that right he felt like bragging. LOL Hillary losing to this uber retard.

midnightpulp
07-19-2020, 09:56 AM
He got fuckin' obliterated and his lies exposed. "We have the lowest mortality in the world." I'm glad Wallace went to a clear graph afterward. In usual circumstances, you just have the reporter switch to the next question after the challenge. Click on the second vid.

DMX7
07-19-2020, 10:00 AM
:lmao what is that? It's an elephant, sir.

:rollin

pgardn
07-19-2020, 10:29 AM
This is total desperation by the WH.
They should never ever let a man who will lie and attempt to meander get questioned by Wallace.

And it was not near as bad as it could have been. I have it taped and have only watched the virus part. I dont think I can watch the rest without projectile vomiting.
Now we see exactly how the Trumptards think.
My admission is I am thoroughly infected with TDS. Because we have a president who is a lying, narcisstic, snakeoil salesman.
"I have been right more than anybody else" when interviewed on the virus. "THEY have gotten a lot of stuff wrong"
Welcome to science and a new virus you fckin ignorant orange pig.
Does anybody have any idea how much some of the greatest scientists in history "got wrong" before they got it right?
Science works this way. You eliminate what is wrong as the data changes, your models MUST change, it has ALWAYS been this way with science. This is not a Bible.
Absolutely no clue....

What a tough science lesson for the US to learn because our president does not believe.
I guess it takes a virus that is super infectious and deadly to finally let this sink in.
Or better yet, just totally disavow science; start chanting and denial dancing (TGY, Spurter, theFoldren) and sprinkle youtubes in.
Facemasks and bras are just super restricting. And Unconstitutional.
No shirt, no shoes... no problem.
"Help me, the government wants computer chips in my already lesion ridden brain" TGY

Spurminator
07-19-2020, 11:41 AM
Good way to go out for Chris Wallace before he "leaves" FNC to "spend more time with family."

FrostKing
07-19-2020, 11:56 AM
Unreal to see a president get fact checked this hard by any member of the media much less Fox News in a one on one interview.
Megyn Kelly. Bill O'Reilly.

Unless shown proof, I have never seen CNN do this.

midnightpulp
07-19-2020, 12:05 PM
Goddamn, the Lincoln Project is merciless.

I've always said conservatives do the attack ads and advertising much better than liberals.

pgardn
07-19-2020, 11:04 PM
Good way to go out for Chris Wallace before he "leaves" FNC to "spend more time with family."

Or the Trump WH badly miscalculated that Trump could “tame” Wallace.
If Wallace was really allowed to grill him it would be a massacre.

DMX7
07-20-2020, 12:32 AM

He went out with a bang!